Full Spectrum Rx Reviews

By: LabTech Nutraceuticals

ARTICLES

Full Spectrum Rx is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LabTech Nutraceuticals. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
9.2
  October 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Claims Were Met
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Lab Tech delivered on Full Spectrum RX. This is definitely one of my new favorite products. The ingredient profile is almost revolutionary with how much of each ingredient is inside each scoop. The effects were amazing, making me feel like I could stay in the gym all day. The taste, mixability, and digestibility were all amazing as well and I experienced zero side effects. The price is fair for what you get. If you train intensely, you will find that this PWO can help you get through some of the most intense workouts you've been through while making you feel like you can keep going.

I am a 28 y.o male athlete and train 3-4x a week. The PWO I took before Full Spectrum was Total War by Redcon1 and while I really fell in love with it, I decided to give this a try through the trooper program. Many aspects were similar like mood, peak energy levels, focus, and pump. However, I found Full Spectrum RX to be superior to Total war in the categories of recovery time in between sets, aggression, and sustained energy. I felt like I was able to lift more weight and do more sets when I took Full spectrum. I really felt like lifting when taking full-spectrum and couldn't wait to get to the gym when I would take this beforehand.

This ingredient profile is massive. Labtech really nailed their formula with Full spectrum as it contains all the ingredients you want in a preworkout as well as a few bonuses. The label is super transparent with no proprietary blends and its apparent that Lab tech did their research on each ingredient as most if not all the ingredients are clinically dosed or higher.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend:
Citrulline Malate 2:1: 8g This is a lot Citrulline compared to most PWOs especially being in the malate form. After taking this product I'm convinced the malate form is superior to the l-citrulline form. From my research, 6-8 grams is optimal.
Beta Alanine: 3.5g: 3.2 grams is the standard. With that said you will probably notice the tingles whether you are sensitive or not.
L-Taurine: 2250mg
Agmatine Sulfate: 1.5g: 1g is the standard. For bigger guys like me I think 1.5 is optimal for big pumps.
AAKG: 1250mg
Beet Root Extract: 1g Beneficial to overall health. Not only does it help increase blood flow and is good for the heart, it can generate a nice pump when working out.

Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg Caffeine

L-Dopa: 250mg Precursor to dopamine, helps with mood, focus, and stress

L-Theanine: 200mg Takes the edge off the stimulants present.

2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg -Stimulant to provide energy and focus.

L-Norvaline: 100mg - inhibits the breakdown of arginine.

Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg This one is a tricky one. My favorite PWO Craze V1 had this ingredient listed and they claimed it was responsible for the Adderall like effects, when in fact it was being spiked with an amphetamine analog. I do not get the same focus from this PWO as I did with craze, but I can't say whether or not it is effective since there are so many different stims in this PWO.

Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg fat burning

Naringin: 50mg Antioxidant

Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: 50mg helps with focus, mood, and cognitive enhancement.

Noopept: 30mg - Anti-anxiety and mood enhancement.

Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg aids in alertness and fat burning.

Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive enhancement

Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg Energy, Everyone reacts to this ingredient slightly different. Being that is was dosed very lightly, I did not experience any of the side effects commonly associated with this ingredient.

Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 5mg This is the standard

Additional:
Natural flavors and dyes
Sucralose: artificial sweetener

Taste: 10/10 I really like the taste and don't really see much room for improvement. I received black Cherry Lemonade. To me it tasted like a red starburst or the cherry lemonade crystal lite.

Mixability: 10/10 Mixed flawlessly, with just a little fine sediment as expected with some of the ingredients. A couple shakes is all it needs.

Dosing: 10/10 I started with 1 scoop and never exceeded that. It is recommended that you start with 1/2 scoop, but I am used to taking stim workouts. Under no circumstances would I take more than 1 scoop though. 1 scoop really gets you going. I also like the inclusion of black pepper extract as this has been shown to maximize absorption making the ingredients even more effective.

I like to take most preworkouts 30-45 minutes before I hit the gym. The reason I choose this window is that I like the beta-alanine itching to wear off before I start lifting. With the amount of beta-alanine in this PWO (3.5 g), I felt that the tingles/itching took roughly 45min to wear off since the amount is slightly over the standard dose.

Pump 8.5/10: I found the pump to be very good. I have had better pumps from pump-based preworkouts, but as this is a stim-based PWO it does a really good job at getting the blood flowing and does increase vascularity. Don't expect to get vein-bulging pumps from this PWO, but you will definitely experience some visible vascularity.

Intensity/aggression 9/10: When I took this stuff, within 15 minutes I was dying to get to the gym. It was very hard to sit still and all I felt like doing was moving weights. Now with most PWO when I experience this "Hulk mode" I begin to lose my ability to focus, lose mind-to muscle connection, and almost always crash. But with Full spectrum RX I felt like I reaped all the benefits from Hulk-mode intensity, without the unwanted side-effects.

Focus: 9/10: Definitely some of the best focus I've experienced. I was able to experience that tunnel vision-like focus like I experienced with only a few other supplements. It does not give that Adderall-like effect like craze v1, but it's pretty close which is why I give it a nine.

Endurance 10/10 I recovered faster in between sets and was able to work out longer without crashing
Mood 10/10 This puts you in a great mood with almost a perfect balance of aggression and focus.

Energy 10/10 Insane energy and I didn't crash from taking this. I took approximately 2-3 times a week to prevent building a tolerance. I probably wouldn't recommend a full scoop every day. I believe it's important to give your body a rest from stims occasionally. It might also be better to take a pump preworkout on days you don't need it, since I don't know how effective half scoop doses are for pumps.

The price from Labtech directly is 49.99 but they do run promotions which can bring the price down below $40 dollars. You get 30 1-scoop servings per tub. If you can get this on sale, I think the value is amazing since the ingredient profile is so strong. If you are debating between another preworkout and this one, and they are priced similarly, go with this one, you won't be disappointed.

Side Effects

None. I was worried that this PWO might be too stim heavy. I normally like to keep caffeine 300mg or less. Lab tech really engineered this formula well, because with all the stims I do not feel stimmed out and I do not crash. I believe that the additions of the mood enhancers and nootropics really help lengthen and smooth out the energy from this stim-loaded PWO. I only took this product 2 (sometime 3) times a week to prevent building a tolerance. For me it's important to do this or these high stim products do make me crash after using them too frequently.

Conclusion

I defiantly recommend this product to any serious lifter. It is loaded with the best ingredients available, tastes good, and really packs a punch. I gave my friend a scoop who takes PWO regularly and he said he was practically bouncing off the walls. For novices to stim PWOs, I would recommend trying something a little less stim heavy or starting out with a half scoop. I will most likely buy this product again unless they change their formula.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 10/10

Overall
Overall
9.5
  September 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Slight Crashing

This is my new go-to preworkout and one of only two products that I will make sure I always have on hand.

I am a 30-year-old male that has been lifting for about 7 years now. It has only been a year since I decided to start pushing my body further than it has ever gone before both in strength and physique all while switching to a vegetarian diet and starting a second business. With a background in nutrition science I have always been fascinated by the supplement industry but never before have I been so determined to maximize every bit of edge these products can give me.

Preworkouts are the one supplement I cannot do without. I always appreciate the added energy and drive and firmly believe in the effectiveness of many of the core ingredients in PWOs on the market today.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend:
Citrulline Malate: 8g Nitric oxide production. An excellent dose.
Beta Alanine: 3.5g Improves muscular endurance. Great dose as 3.2g is a full dose.
L-Taurine: 2250mg Aids in proper muscle function.
Agmatine Sulfate: 1.5g More pump.
AAKG: 1250mg And some more pump.
Beet Root Extract: 1g And a little more pump with the help of this nitrate donor.

Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg
L-Dopa: 250mg which aids with mood and focus - certainly works.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 250 mg
L-Theanine: 200mg Helps curb edginess inherently associated with stimulants.
2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg The new DMAA
L-Norvaline: 100mg - Inhibits the breakdown of nitric oxide
Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg
Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg Fat burner
Naringin: 50mg Potent antioxidant.
Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: 50mg Aids with focus and improvements in mood. Noopept: 30mg - Mood enhancement.
Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg
N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride: 25mg
Synephrine Hydrochloride: 20mg Bitter orange extract which is another stimulant/fat burner.
Rutaecarpine: 10mg Fat burning properties similar to capsaicin.
Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive booster.
Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg Stimulant.

Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 5mg
6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 5mg The compound in grapefruit juice that affects the metabolism of certain drugs/compounds. Can adjust the amount of time they spend in the system.

This is the best profile of any preworkout I have seen. It has everything I want and is fully dosed. It does not add the BCAAs that some are including these days but I frankly do not care about that as I get plenty in my pre workout meal and in my intra supplements. The sheer amount of stimulants made me think initially that I would be crawling up the walls and crashing hard a few hours later but as I mention later this is not the case.

I absolutely love that they do not include any artificial colors (which is so stupid to include, thanks for the stains) or flavors and sweeten only with sucralose. This is very clean product.

Taste

The taste is a little bitter but I do not mind this at all. I am extremely impressed with how good Strawberry Kiwi tastes when LabTech uses only natural flavors and sucralose while competing with this long list of (some bad tasting) ingredients. Very well done.

Mixability

Mixes very well. Considering the size of the scoop and the crazy amount of ingredients I never ran into serious clumping or having to worry about doing much more than twirling my blender bottle a couple of times.

Energy and Focus
When I first looked at this ingredient profile I thought it was going to hit my adrenal glands like a truck. This was not at all the case. The energy comes on smooth and is mixed with a wonderfully euphoric feeling. I never once got jitters nor did I get irritable which is rare for me - ask my girlfriend. The energy lasted much longer than I did in the gym and did not end in a crash but would gradually wear off.

The focus was fantastic while in the gym. It really aided in my slowing down and focusing on my movements which is usually a challenge for me as my mind wanders and my form suffers. The energy still kicking after leaving the gym would make it a little harder for me to stick with one task. Frankly I am not sure why this would shift after leaving the gym but it was certainly harder for me to sit still in my office after afternoon sessions.

Strength
Though I wouldn't necessarily attribute immediate strength increases to a PWO, especially one without creatine, this product did allow me to make some gains over the 5 weeks that I used it despite losing body weight overall.

Endurance
I was able to take this PWO before cardio sessions without feeling like my heart was going to burst which was again surprising based on the profile. I felt as though it did improve my performance which I find rare for PWOs that focus so much on pump. I believe on long hikes that it also helped a bit with endurance as several of the ingredients allow the body to tap into different energy stores more readily, especially fat stores. This stuff sure did make me sweat, though.

With many fully dosed pres getting close to the $2 mark I think this product is a solid value. The fact that most people can and will get away with just scoop means they will get 40 workouts for $50. Even for someone needing a full scoop the price is very reasonable considering the quality of the product. Additionally I seem to always see specials being run on it so paying full MSRP is unlikely.

Side Effects

I do crash on this preworkout but it is not the typical anxious, irritable crash. I instead am just a little out of it, head in the clouds but with a lot of energy that is difficult for me to focus with outside of the gym. I am interestingly very productive when I get back to the office should I work out mid-day and the accuracy of my work is excellent so it really isn't much of a complaint. This PWO does kill my appetite almost entirely for several hours. This I suppose could be a strength and currently is for me but certainly not when trying to bulk.

Conclusion

I would not change a thing about this product. It is my favorite supplement of all time and I have tried many hundreds. The profile is nearly perfect, the energy is the best I have ever experienced from a PWO all the while actually feeling good and without a crash. It markedly improves my ability to train both by improving endurance and focus. To top it all off, no BS flavors or colors or sweeteners and it tastes good! I love this pre.
  • Strawberry Kiwi: 8/10

Overall
Overall
8.9
  August 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Good For Cardio
  • Perfect For All Fitness Events
  • Consistent
  • No Crash
  • Improved Confidence
  • Clean Ingredients
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Is Full Spectrum Rx expensive? You bet! Is it worth the price? ABSOLUTELY!

Big thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for letting me finally get a run at Full Spectrum Rx. Since I love PWO products and have tried many over the years, I have developed basic criteria on how I grade each of them for their performance value. My workout style is a mix of Barbell complexes/Functional fitness/Olympic lifting, bro lifting (pump chaser) and sprinting/explosive speed workouts. for me, a successful PWO is one that can shine through all of my workouts (yes, it is a lot to ask for especially with cardio) so with that said, let us see how Full Spectrum Rx holds up to the test.

This has been one of the most reviewed Pre's on this site and the ingredients list is absolutely insane and transparent. To be honest, I am going to copy and paste the ingredients from the website and other well put together reviews because it will take me hours to type it all out. However, I will still highlight some of my favorite ingredients.
Citrulline Malate: 8g
Beta Alanine: 3.5g
Agmatine Sulfate: 1.5g
Beet Root Extract: 1g

Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg Caffeine

L-Dopa: 250mg Precursor to dopamine, helps with mood, focus, and stress

L-Theanine: 200mg Takes the edge off the stimulants present.

2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg -Works with caffeine to provide energy and focus.

L-Norvaline: 100mg - inhibits the breakdown of arginine.

Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg

Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg fat burning mechanism as ephedrine.

Naringin: 50mg Antioxidant

Noopept: 30mg - Anti-anxiety and mood enhancement.

Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg aids in alertness and fat burning.

Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive enhancement

Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg

6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 5mg

I am happy that they have 1 entire gram of beetroot extract in this because I cannot begin to describe how beneficial this ingredient is to overall health. Not only does it help increase blood flow and is good for the heart, it can generate a nice pump when working out. Every single ingredient in this product is generously dosed to deliver the maximum effectiveness to the user.

What is nice and refreshing is that this is not filled with artificial dyes to give it a good tasting appearance. It is natural and the color comes from the beets. The less fake dyes and colors in a product the better in my opinion. Overall this product covers the ingredients needed to get a fantastic pump, buffer muscle fatigue and increase the body's ability to burn and use fat as energy during a workout.

It's a funny thing with this product, almost every review has the taste as a negative. I asked for and received the Black Cherry lemonade, and to be honest it really is not that bad. Does it taste like Kool-Aide? Absolutely not, but it is very drinkable and I found it 100% better tasting than the natural Pre V5 from Nutrabio. Yes, the taste does have some earth tones to it, but that is to be expected with the beetroot and the given fact that the ingredients list is massive, and it is not overly artificially sweetened.

The mixability with this was fantastic. Given that there are this many ingredients I figured that there would be some grittiness and stuff left behind in the shaker cup, as I saw with the M2 pre-workout. This was not the case, I would use anywhere from 10-12oz of water, it did not matter what temperature, and let it sit for 10 minutes, give it a good shake and consume. It is so refreshing to know that you are drinking the full scoop in one serving rather than missing out or having to add more water to get the rest of the dose.

Again the dosing was 10-12oz of water, in the morning about 30 minutes prior to working out. I would have a very small protein heavy breakfast with this as well.

So this is where I am going to spend most of my time talking about this product. Never have I had a product that delivered this well on a consistent basis. The first thing that I noticed was how smooth the energy was with this. Prior to using this, I saw review after review talking about how they had a daily crash with this, and usually, if I use something stimulant heavy I will have a crash, but not with this. The energy felt great and non-intense. You will NOT feel like a crackhead on this, which for me is great. However, you will notice that you just simply do not get tired and you can keep going and going until you decide that you are done working out.

Because of the above-mentioned perks, workouts were great with every dose. If I wanted to chase a pump I had the ingredients needed to do so, or if I wanted to lift heavy and continue to dominate set after set, again, I had the ingredients to do so, without the fatigue. I really feel like this product has what it takes to cover all lifting types and routines, so it is honestly the perfect product for any user in any type of fitness world.

The other huge noticeable factor with this was being able to do intense cardio while not feeling like I am going into cardiac arrest, but you will sweat a ton on this. This is fine with me because it makes me feel like I am working hard, which in turn makes me push harder.

Finally, to prove my point on how well rounded this product is, I recently did a fitness test as part of a job tryout that consisted of doing bench press, agility runs, 300m sprints, pushups and situps, and capping off with a 1.5mi run. The kicker was that this test was in Colorado at a mile in altitude, but I live in Washington state at sea level. I was able to go do that test while using this product and run fast and push harder at altitude that I have without it at sea level. To me, this shows, that the N02 ingredients really kicked it and allowed better blood flow which equals better transportation of oxygen when I needed it most. That right there was enough to sell me on this product to where I will be buying it again.

This is honestly the only category that this product takes a hit in. Right now I can only find it on the company's website and it is $50 for 30 servings which is $1.66 per serving. Yes, that is a genuinely steep price to pay per scoop, however, if you were to individually buy every single ingredient listed on the panel and does it the way they have, you will find that this is a more than fair price to pay. Additionally, you can find discount codes to use on the website which will help reduce the cost.

Side Effects

Outside of increased sweating from all of the ingredients that help raise your metabolism and burn fat, I had 0 side effects to include crashing. It was nice to not crash at the end of the day from taking a stimulant Pre.

Conclusion

Honestly, I feel that this product should be number 1 in the Pre Workout category. I have used PreJym, and it is night and day on how effective these two products are. This product makes PreJym look like C4. I feel that the thing that holds this back the most is the cost and the fact that everyone keeps trying the sour candy flavor. Pro Tip: Don't get that flavor and you will be ok. Stick with the black cherry lemonade, and prepare to have an awesome workout. I will most definitely be buying this again and will be telling folks at my job to get this if they are wanting to have great workouts and want a product who will deliver time and time again.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 7/10

August 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Energy
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Tastes Bad

Hello everyone. A little background on me. I am a college triathlete so a large portion of my training is cardio. I lift a few times a week so I was using this pre for those sessions.

I like to start this section by saying I'm in no way a professional nutritionist or scientist and speak from research, experience with the product, and experience with other pre-workouts.

Copy Pasted from website:
Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance* (Gives tingling feeling)
L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Full Spectrum RX Energy/Focus Matrix

Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg, L-Dopa 250 mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250 mg, L-Theanine 200 mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane 175 mg, L-Norvaline 100 mg, Dendrobium Nobile 50 mg
Higenamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Naringin 50 mg, Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Noopept 30 mg, Octopamine Hydrochloride 30 mg, N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride 25 mg, Synephrine Hydrochloride 20 mg, Rutaecarpine 10 mg, Huperzine 10 mg, Alpha Yohimbine 1 mcg

Full SpectrumRX does a great job listing all of its ingredients with no prop blends. Nothing seems to be underdosed and the ingredients all work well together. This is a complete Pre-workout with a great list of ingredients.

This is the one category this product lacks in. The first thing I noticed was how large the scoop was. 1 serving is huge with 22.26 grams of powder in one scoop. Since there's so much powder per scoop it's hard to get the drink fully mixed. This is also one of the worst tasting pres I have tried. It's definitely one to down and forget about.

The first time I took this pre-workout I went through my normal lifting routine. It wasn't until I was showering after that I realized how effective this pre-workout is. I was still feeling the effects with a boost of energy and a feeling that I could conquer the world. I consistently felt the stims pumping me up and pushing me through the workouts and leaving me with energy to finish my day. Occasionally I'll end a lift with a long run. Once I got moving through the drink became more of a burden, feeling heavy in my stomach. I avoided the drink completely for purely cardio workouts based off of this. Overall though the benefits from the lift outweighed this slight bump and were easy to overcome by just not taking if a run is on the schedule.

While this product is on the more expensive side of pres you're paying for what you get. A container can be found for $50. The ingredients and effectiveness are worth the money. If you can find a deal or a way to get the price down a little bit then I would without a doubt recommend Full SpecteumRX.

Side Effects

With the power of the stims in this pre-workout, you might be left jittery. Careful not to take too close to bedtime or you may be up awhile too. Overall pretty common side effects for pre-workouts.

Conclusion

Once you get past the mixing and the taste this is one of the best pre-workouts I've had in a long time. Full SpectrunRX has made its way into my rotation of favorite supps and I look forward to trying another flavor in hopes of a better taste!!!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10

July 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Incredible Energy And Focus
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Decent Pumps
  • Comprehesive Ingredient Profile

-----
Update 10/13/2018:
I just purchased this from their website, and they do offer free shipping via USPS. I'm really looking forward to using this again!
-----

Simply put, this stuff just works. It consistently provided me with long-lasting energy and focus, and always had me feeling ready to workout no matter how I felt before heading to the gym. This is the best preworkout I have had in a long time, and possibly ever!

I'm 35 years old, almost 36, and have lifted weights off and on ever since I graduated high school. I am currently in my 7th week back working out after a 2 1/2 year break, so I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.

The product's name is Full Spectrum Rx, and for good reason! This preworkout has one of the most comprehensive formulas I've ever seen in a product of this category, with clinical doses to cover all the bases. Here is a quick rundown of what's under the hood.

It starts with the whole complex of B vitamins from B1 to B12 for energy, then consists of two non-proprietary blends. I really like how everything is fully-disclosed, and all the ingredients are sufficiently dosed.

Citrulline Malate: 8g
Beta Alanine: 3.5g
Agmatine Sulfate: 1.5g
Beet Root Extract: 1g

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend:
Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg Caffeine, with none of those pesky hydrouses.
L-Dopa: 250mg Precursor to dopamine, helps with mood, focus, and stress.
L-Theanine: 200mg Takes the edge off the stimulants present.
2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg - Analog to DMAA. Works synergistically with caffeine to provide energy and focus.
L-Norvaline: 100mg - I couldn't find any research, but 100mg seems to be the standard dose. Supposedly inhibits the breakdown of arginine.
Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg Novel stimulant without much concrete evidence, but supposedly helps with a number of ailments.
Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg Similar fat burning mechanism as ephedrine.
Naringin: 50mg Antioxidant that gives grapefruit its bitter flavor.
Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: 50mg Number of benefits including focus, mood, and cognitive enhancement.
Noopept: 30mg - Anti-anxiety and mood enhancement.
Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg Similar to norepinephrine, aids in alertness and fat burning.
Synephrine Hydrochloride: 20mg - Stimulant/fat burner.
Rutaecarpine: 10mg Facilitates the breakdown and elimination of caffeine to help combat sleeplessness. I found this interesting*
Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive enhancement.
Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg Stimulant/fat burner.

6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 5mg

I had the sour gummy candy flavor, and it was not very tasty. It's kind of hard to explain, but it was kind of like pink lemonade with a little bit of cough syrup thrown in for good measure. It was tolerable, though, and I even started to kind of enjoy it in a weird way after the first couple of uses. Mixability was surprisingly good considering the size of the scoop and the number of ingredients, though there was usually a very small amount of foamy sediment left over. I usually just added an ounce or two of water after I finished it and swished it around and downed that last little bit.

I usually took 1 scoop around 20 minutes before working out. I didn't really play around with the dosage because 1 scoop was always plenty, and I did not feel the need for any more or any less. On the few days I took this at work, however, I took one scoop and drank half in the morning, and then the other half after lunch.

As I stated in the quick summary, this preworkout always made me feel ready to workout, regardless of how I felt beforehand. There were a couple of days towards the end of my run that I really did not feel like going to the gym, and I ended up having a really good workout. I usually downed this right before I left to go to the gym, which is about a 10-15 minute drive away, and I would usually start feeling the beta alanine tingles along with increased energy and awareness right as I was pulling into the parking lot.

Energy/Endurance:
I really enjoyed the energy this gave me. It would come on quickly, as you expect with the amount of stimulants present in this, but what I really liked was how it seemed to completely banish any trace of fatigue for a while. Because of this, I was usually able to take less time between sets, and was even able to add exercises here and there when I wasn't necessarily planning to do so, just because I felt I could. It always provided a nice surge of energy initially to get me motivated, but then after 30-40 minutes or so, I would invariably notice that I was no longer tired anymore, if that makes any sense. It never made me feel overly stimulated, although it certainly made me feel much more energetic, but instead took me to a perfect level of energy, and kept me there for my entire workout and then usually an hour or so afterwards before tapering off. I never experienced any sort of crash with this, but I could tell when it started wearing off, especially on days when I had decided to do more than expected in the gym and the fatigue that was previously blocked starting setting in lol..

All in all, this provided the best energy I could ever hope for in a supplement. I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, it just worked that well for me in this aspect. Truly amazing!

Focus:
This was another area this product shined for me. I never once had a problem staying on task with this, both in the gym and the few times I used this at work. I could tune out distractions at will, which helped a lot in both the gym and work, and I felt my overall production was improved while taking this.

Pump:
This product was average in this aspect for me, but strangely seemed to start working better towards the end of my run. It did have an obvious effect, especially during higher-rep work and dropsets, but it was pretty much middle-of-the-road for me here.

The cheapest I've found this is $49.99 on Lab Tech's website, which seems a little steep for a preworkout. LabTech offers an 18% discount on their website, though, which brings the price down to $41.00. At $1.36 a serving, this is actually a pretty good value in my opinion, especially considering the amount of ingredients and the effectiveness of the product. I'm not sure if they offer free shipping, or if not, how much it will cost. If it's around $5 or so, the value is still good in my opinion.

Side Effects

Slight insomnia at first:
I had trouble sleeping the first couple of nights I used this, so I started going to the gym immediately after work to give the product time to sufficiently wear off before bed. This was the one downside to the effects lasting so long. However, I was able to get away with working out a little later if I had to after a couple of weeks, though, I guess from a slight tolerance buildup.

Elevated Mood:
The first couple of times I used this were very euphoric and enjoyable. The first time was especially intense, which was awesome. After those first couple of times, I no longer experienced the euphoria, but I was consistently in a better mood while taking this. This made the product particularly enjoyable to use.

Conclusion

The energy and focus, along with the mood boost make this possibly the best preworkout I have ever used. I truly enjoyed my run of this. It may be a bit pricey, but you truly get what you pay for here. If you can handle the stimulants, I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a top-notch preworkout!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 5/10

May 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Claims Were Met
  • Energy
  • Great Value
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Tastes Bad

This is a pricey, but EXTREMELY effective pre workout that I think is untouched in terms of ingredients and the amounts used compared to other pre workouts in this same category.

First off I'd like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to try this fantastic pre workout! I'm normally not into these types of pre workouts with so many ingredients, but this is by far my favorite!

Now plenty other users have gone over this massive ingredient profile so I won't go too in depth, but that ingredient profile is what lured me in to wanting to try this, and I was not disappointed. Every single ingredient in this product is either dosed perfectly or has slightly MORE than what is necessary which you never really find in a product, most will be under dosed. There are ingredients for pump, focus, energy, and endurance all dosed perfectly.

(Updated)
Now the main ingredients that really caught my eye were the citrulline malate, beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, aakg, L theanine, and L norvaline. Now citrulline malate is used to increase NO production as well as reduce lactic acid so it helps to push out more reps as well as give you a better pump/vascularity. Its normally dosed at 6g's and this pre workout has a whopping 8g's!

Beta Alanine is another favorite of mine I look for in pre workouts because it's main use is to reduce muscle fatigue and increase muscular endurance, and I do enjoy the tingles you get from this as well lol some people do and some don't. Normal doses range from 2-3.2g's and this product has 3.5 another plus!

Agmatine sulfate is another product used to increase NO production as well, doses normally are 500-1000mg's with 1000mg's being usually on the higher side and this pre workout has 1,500mg's! wow

AAKG is an awesome product that is supposed to increase NO levels for pump as well! As you can tell I love pre workouts that give you better pumps! I also read on some forums that people supplementing AAKG noticed strength gains as well, I don't really know if my slight increase in strength was from this or my creatine so I can't really speak on that.

L theanine didn't catch my eye just from looking at it, but I did look up the ingredients before wanting to try this and it is definitely one of my favorite parts of this supplement. It helps keep you more relaxed and calm which I think is good to have in a pre workout with so much caffeine in it, it also helps you be more focused and improves mood when combined with caffeine which is another awesome benefit. L theanine is normally taken 100-400 mg's and this is dosed nicely right in the middle at 200mg's.

L norvaline is another one that didn't catch my eye at first, but once I looked it up it was a nice addition to see in here. It inhibits arginase which prevents you from creating more NO from arginine so your pump gets cut short, so basically you get a better pump which is something I think everyone wants. Recommended doses are 100-200mg's and anything above could be potentially dangerous. This product is perfectly in the safe zone at 100mg.

Taste is where this product absolutely sucks lol. I disliked the taste so much, it's probably on my top 5 of worst tasting pre workouts. Now even though it tastes bad it's only 6-8 oz of liquid so it's doable and the effectiveness easily outweighs the taste.
Mixability was good.
Dosing - Now I found taking this 30-40 minutes pre workout would be best for me, even though I'd start feeling beta alanine tingles around the 20 minute mark. I highly recommend eating something a little while before taking this or you'll feel terrible. I'd normally take around 3/4 of a scoop.

Now on to the most important part of this. This product is NOT FOR PEOPLE that are stim sensitive, I don't consider myself sensitive, but I also don't really like tons of stims. So I couldn't handle a completely full scoop or else I'd feel terrible after the gym and be all jittery, ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach. Now when i took this product with some food in my belly, it was perfect, I went hard in the gym, and even after the gym I had tons of energy.

Now endurance is something I usually have trouble with, I can't do more than a set or two of a weight at about 10-12 reps, but this did help me to pull out an extra set at a maximum weight of those reps. (did i explain that right?) I was able to knock out an extra set at the same amount of reps, when normally I have to drop down 2-6 reps which I know is terrible lol.

On to the pump which is my top 2 favorite things to look for in a pre workout. I never really have trouble achieving a pump on my own, but this product just absolutely made my muscles feel like they were going to burst! I looked so huge (in my eyes lol)! My body looked almost undefined cause of how crazy the pump was it just looked and felt crazy big! Vascularity wasn't really any different DURING my workout, but about 30-90 minutes after, for some reason my veins were popping out crazy and I was feeling a lot warmer for hours after I took this pre.

Focus is nothing I really have any trouble with, but I did notice an increase, all I had to do was put on my headphones, get into the gym with my lifting buddy and start lifting, and there would be maybe 5 minutes of talking throughout the whole workout. I loved it

Value is something that may be a little iffy for some people. Cheapest I found this for was labtech's website which had this product for $50 only if you bought two containers. But if you think about it, taking around 3/4 of a scoop or having some half scoop days it would end up equaling about $37 which still seems like a lot, but you are getting tons of awesome ingredients.

Side Effects

Like I said if you take too much than you can, or take on an empty stomach you will not feel well after the gym lol. You may feel jittery, or even somewhat sick, so I highly recommend you eat something and start with less than a full scoop.

Conclusion

This is an awesome pre workout that I suggest you try at least once. You get tons of ingredients at perfect doses! it is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, and this product definitely lives up to every single one of it's claims that were made.
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 3/10

May 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Great Value
  • Improved Confidence
  • Might Be Too Much Stim For Some
  • Slight Crashing

If you are looking for a fully stocked preworkout and can handle the stims, this product is a beast and actually a great value for the price at approx. $1.45 a serving.

Greetings SR! Back again with another review and this time it's the pre-workout taking SR by storm, Full Spectrum RX brought to you by LabTech Nutraceuticals. Firstly, I want to thank the SR TROOPs program and LabTechNutraceuticals rep, labtechnutra, for giving me the opportunity to try this product out. If you want to know of my background, you can find it in my profile here at:

Ingredients

There is nothing that I can add in this section that would be more complete than what some other reviewers have already said in this section. Bzyczek has already covered every ingredient in here in detail in his review so if you want a full rundown I would recommend you look there.

I do want to point out that this is one of the most complete pre's that I have ever had before in terms of ingredients and it's fantastic that all the ingredients are disclosed fully, no prop blends here. This makes it clear that you are getting what amounts to clinical doses of all the major ingredients so you don't have to worry you are getting shorted on particular ingredients. Especially with the amount of stims in this product, knowing the exact amounts is important so you can moderate your intake of stims from other sources.

Honestly I didn't think the taste was that bad. I asked for and received the Black Cherry Lemonade, and while I wouldn't confuse it with tasty, I didn't really have any issue drinking it down. To mix it up, I used the standard blender bottle with whisk ball and that made quick work of the admittedly huge scoop of this product in about 10 sections when mixed with about 12 oz of water. There was a little bit of grittiness near the end but as long as you don't let it settle out, I never had an issue getting the full dose of product. The dosing on this is one scoop, just over 22g. I drank this down about 10 minutes before getting to the gym and I started feeling it about 15 minutes after I took it, just as I was settling in to start my warm-ups.

BOOM! And i mean that in a good way! This product is the most effective all around preworkout that I have taken in recent memory. Firstly, the energy I got from this is real and it hit me hard. At the 15 minute mark, the stims really got me going and any lingering tiredness just vanished. This is a real big deal for me as I have 2 kids below the ages of 3 at home, sleep isn't exactly my friend lately and this helped me to get the most out of my workouts. Even after my battle with the barbell was over at 30-50 minutes later and I was on to cardio, I still noticed a definite increase in energy and was able to continue pushing through the HIIT workouts. I tried to take this to see how it worked for steady-state cardio but that's one area it did not help me with much. I tried using both a full scoop and cutting to a half scoop, and the stims hit me but just seemed to make me a bit amped up for the first few minutes, but it was short-lived and my endurance didn't increase.

Additionally, this pre also helped a good deal with keeping me on task and focused in the gym. I don't have a ton of experience with other Nootropics but I did notice after the fact that I was able to stay locked in and not distracted, even when on my rest periods between sets. Definite plus for me.

9.0/10
This is a clear case of you get what you pay for, and in this case that means you get a lot, but you're going to have to pay for it. LabTech's website has this product at the best price I can find and they also have a coupon pop up everytime I get on the website for ~13% off. That puts this preworkout at $43.50 for 30 servings or right at $1.45/per. Every once in a while my pop-up coupon is 18% off so that drops the price per serving to $1.37. It's not a quite a steal but its starting to get close. Quality costs money and considering what you are getting, I find this price to be great value and well worth the cost if you are looking for a seriously powerful preworkout. Compared to other similarly dosed products, there is definitely value in this product.

Side Effects

While I appreciate the overall effects of the stims, they did cause me a bit of jitters once they hit and stuck with me for about 20 minutes. That never really did go away, even by the end of the tub, but that didn't keep me from taking the product and enjoying its effects overall.

Conclusion

8.8/10
This product is a serious contender for best preworkout you can get right now. The only thing this product was not my choice for was when doing long duration steady state cardio but for everything else, this product got me locked in to get the most out of my workout every time I stepped into the gym. If you are looking for a fully stocked preworkout and can handle the stims, this product is a beast and actually a great value for the price at $1.45 a serving or better. Highly Recommended!
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 7/10

4.9
  April 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Slight Crashing

I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I knew I wanted to try this when I saw this was a top rated pre-workout. I train as an athlete, with my goal to increase explosiveness. Sometimes that combines powerlifting, olympic lifts, and plyometrics. I usually train 4-5 times a week.

(Taken straight from the website)
Pump and Endruance Matrix (combines many different elements to ensure that there are good pumps. Also, you can definitely feel the beta-alanine tingles)
Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance*
L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Energy Matrix

I feel like this pre-workout is definitely dosed correctly. As the LabTech website says, "pre-workout powerhouse". It seems like they threw in everything but the kitchen sink. This pre-workour certainly has it all.

This product mixed really well. There was no additional clumping leftover. I tried the black cherry lemonade flavor, and it was good, not great. It was certainly not bad, by any means, it just wasn't one of my favorites. It was very tangy, unless I used about 12+ ounces of water.

Dosing: Definitely a 1 scoop pre-workout with 12 oz of water for me. The scooper was quite large.

This product worked, and it worked well. Full Spectrum definitely provided a good clean energy. It didn't hit all at once, like some pre-workouts do. I would usually sip on this product about 15-20 minutes before starting my warmup. I would sip this as I headed over to the gym. As soon as I finished it I could feel my temperature rising, along with Beta-Alanine tingles. The pumps that this product provided were solid (not the best, but I definitely noticed them). I felt that I could go forever in the gym if I wanted to. I did notice a slight crase afterwords, however.

This product was EXPENSIVE. The lowest price I could find was 54.99 on LabTech's website, or 99.99 for 2 tubs. This equates to $1.80-1.83 per serving. This is just a little too much IMO.

Side Effects

Slight crash

Conclusion

This is a good product. Do I believe this is a top 5 pre-workout, per the rankings? No, unfortunately. However, it is still a good product. The main reason for the low scire is the price.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 8/10

Overall
Overall
8.9
  April 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Claims Were Met
  • Increased Strength
  • #2 Preworkout
  • Lot Of Stimulants
  • Increased Performance
  • Non Stop Energy
  • Good Mood
  • Beet Root Extract
  • Bathroom Trips
  • Not Crazy About The Taste
  • AAKG

No, don't be lazy!

INTRODUCTION

I lift 5 times per week, from Monday to Friday. I'm currently doing an experiment with myself, doing Arms on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, with Monday being Chest-Bicep-Tricep, Wednesday being Shoulder-Bicep-Tricep and Friday being Chest-Back (2 back exercises)-Bicep-Tricep so you can imagine that my workouts those days have a long duration of 2.5-3 hours. I wouldn't be able to do this workout of high amount of sets and combinations without a strong preworkout. So Stimulant Preworkouts are very important for my progress.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Lot of users have said this is an "Insane Ingredient Profile" and yes it is! The list of ingredients is extremely long, fully disclosed. They added almost all B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12) with the main purpose of converting food into energy. You can check other important benefits of them here: https://www.verywellfit.com/b-complex-vitamins-89411

Then we have the Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend, starting with:
*8 grams of Citrulline Malate 2:1 ratio for Increased Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, etc. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/citrulline-malate It's a very high amount, I usually recommend a bit less to avoid bathroom trips.

*3.5 grams of Beta-Alanine for increased performance, strength, delaying fatigue, train for longer time, etc. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/beta-alanine Not the patented one but I don't care. 3.2 grams if the full clinical dose and this has 3.5 grams, excellent dose.

*2.25 grams of Taurine. Improves blood flow which can help with Pumps and Nutrient Repartition. It also has benefits on Focus, helps to balance some of the side effects from Caffeine and other stimulants. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/taurine High dose and I think it's proportional to the high amount of stimulants in this Preworkouts.

*1.5 grams of Agmatine Sulfate to increase the levels of nitric oxide. For more information on Benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/agmatine-sulfate High dose too. The standard is 750mg, sometimes even 500mg so this has x2 or x3 that amount, great!

*1.25 grams of Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) for increased performance, maybe help with the Pumps/Vascularity and other benefits. For more info, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/alpha-ketoglutarate It's an interesting ingredient but I haven't felt good results from this ingredient. From what I know, this is a low dose considering I've seen 3g to 6g doses in other products so they probably added this ingredient to help with the blood flow and to help the body with the energy production along with the other ingredients, don't expect too much from this.

*1 gram of Beet Root Extract. I don't know too much about this. I hate the taste of beets too, I hate most veggies anyways lol. I found this: "Beetroot contains 1-3 percent of nitrate per gram of raw material. Assuming a beetroot extract is standardized to contain 3 percent nitrate, a hefty 13g dose would be needed to deliver 400 mg of nitrate." Source: https://knowledge.ulprospector.com/7381/fbn-sports-nutrition-supplements-formulating-nitrate-salts-vs-beetroot/ Here's another explanation of Beet Root Extract and the Nitrate amount: https://www.kagedmuscle.com/blogs/nutrition/the-truth-about-beetroot-nitric-oxide So based on the information posted, I have to question why the hell is this ingredient here? LabTech's website says it's to improve blood flow and stamina... I don't think so, just remove it. In fact, remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract and add a more effective ingredient like Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine (for example).

Damn, I wanted to put a little bit of information of every ingredient but I just spent like 1 hour on the ones above and I still have 18 ingredients left! hahaha. I think most of them were a great idea. I liked the idea of adding plenty of stimulants because that way, even with half scoop, you will feel the effects. I liked the inclusion of Synephrine HCL, the 350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 200mg of L-Theanine to balance all these crazy stimulants, 250mg of L-Dopa, 250mg of Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (would have liked a higher dose here), etc.

Overall I give it a 9/10, insane ingredient profile! Some of the stimulants don't have a high dose (not underdosed though) but they are expected to work together.

TASTE/MIXABILITY/TIMING

*TASTE: I received the Black Cherry Lemonade. The smell of the powder is amazing, the taste... not so good. It's not bad but it's not delicious. I guess it's acceptable.

*MIXABILITY: I thought it was going to give some problems mixing because of the high amount of ingredients but nope, it didn't. Perfect.

*DOSING & TIMING: Took 1 scoop 30 minutes before working out. My advice is to be 45 minutes before and make sure your last food was atleast 2 hours before taking this Preworkout. I tried this Preworkout with half-scoop some days and also full scoop.

CLAIMS & EFFECTIVENESS

First Claim: Extreme Pump and Vascularity. With this formula you can expect extreme Pumps and Vascularity but it didn't happen to me. I got benefits there but not extreme ones. I usually respond well to Agmatine Sulfate and with this high dose, I was expecting that "extreme" to come but it didn't. I'm going to give it a 7/10 in this area. You might get better results than me though, my body fat is moderately high (I assume), the formula for Pumps and Vascularity is great, I just don't know why it didn't work like I was expecting. I would suggest removing the AAKG and Beet Root Extract and adding another ingredient like for example Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine.

Edit: Forgot to say that the high amount of stimulants could have affected the Pump/Vascularity so that's another important detail to take into account.

Second Claim: Clean Non Stop Energy. Well, I don't know if clean. I know it has ingredients to give me clean energy (from Vitamin B, Citrulline Malate, etc) but due to the high amount of stimulants, then it's impossible to determine if it was clean. That being said, the energy was absolutely non stop. My 3 hour trainings were not a problem for this Preworkout. In fact, the lack of carbohydrates was more of a problem for me lol! Even with half scoop, the energy was always available for me to use. Half-Scoop is enough for an average workout. The energy not only comes from the Caffeine Anhydrous, also from thermogenic ingredients so whoever does Cardio after their workouts will be happy about this. I could easily diferentiate between the lack of energy because of the lack of carbs and between a lack of energy because of the preworkout. I never had lack of energy because of the preworkout. I have no complaints about Energy, I'll give it a 10/10. Energy with half scoop was 8.5/10.

Third Claim: Maximum Endurance. No complaints here either. I could easily do combinations of exercise (1 Bicep, 1 Tricep) and even 1 Bicep, 1 Tricep, 1 Bicep, 1 Tricep, I loved it or make 2 or 3 chest or shoulder exercises. I could train for a longer time, sometimes more than 3 hours if I wanted to! But... the problem was the carbs lol, remember that after a 3 hour training, I would have 5 hours without any food so it was expected. Burning sensation was delayed. So more reps, more sets, more weight, more exercises = Win. 10/10 here. Endurance with half scoop was also 8.5/10

Fourth Claim: Razor Sharp Focus. Focus was very decent, I kept thinking about the next exercise, the next challenge, the next set, about new moves, etc. But what really surprised me here was the confidence and mood Full Spectrum RX gave me. I knew I could do anything I wanted to do. If I wanted to beat my 1RM, done! If I wanted to add 1 or 2 more reps to an exercise, done! If I wanted to add more sets, done! Sometimes I felt invincible, It was me and the weights, nobody else. Ok ok you can laugh but I'm describing what I felt lol, don't hurt my feelings :( 9/10

So those are the 4 major claims of the product. Strength related, I felt increased strength but it wasn't like a muscular strength you get from Creatine. It was more of a strength coming from all that intense energy received from the stimulants and other ingredients and not coming from muscles. It's not easy to know this information but once you "find" it, you will see the difference. They suggest you can stack it with LabTech Micronized Creatine but I don't think it's necessary. 9/10 for Strength.

VALUE

Steelehousenutrition.com has it for $59.99, Shoptotalnutrition.com has it for $54.99, if you buy 2 you get them for $50 each, the same for LabTech's website www.labtechnutraceuticals.com. The brand has a "temporary" 18% OFF coupon which brings the price down to $45.1. That's a GREAT price for this preworkout (close to a 9). But I'll judge it based on the regular price which is $54.99. It's expensive but considering the high effectiveness, the high amount of ingredients with high doses, considering this preworkout is also effective with only half-scoop and also with 3/4 scoop, then the Value increases a lot. This lasted me 2 entire months and that's also considering I gave like 3-4 servings to my friends so they could try it and give me their thoughts. This preworkout can last you 3 months if you lift like 4 times a week, using half scoop or 3/4 scoop 1 or 2 days. The investment is worth it.

SIDE EFFECTS

Bathroom Trips, sometimes 2 in a row :( Happened with like 15 servings. Surprisingly, no crashing for me.

CONCLUSION

So the only thing that kind of dissapointed me was the Pump/Vascularity. It worked but like a 7/10, based on the ingredients I was expecting a little more but you can have better results than me. I was very satisfied with all the other areas. This is a very complete preworkout, the name "Full Spectrum" is well said. Most of the claims were met. Expensive but worth it. Value is good because you can easily use half scoop or 3/4 scoop and still get good results. If they decide to remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract like I suggested and replace it with Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine, this is going to be a nuclear bomb!

I slightly reduced the score because of the bathroom trips. It became the #2 top preworkout of my list, with NutraBio PRE Extreme keeping the #1 spot. The main difference was the Pump/Vascularity section. The PRE Extreme uses 6g Citrulline Malate, 1g Agmatine Sulfate, 750mg of Nitrosigine, Creatine Monohydrate & HCL and ClusterDextrin. Full Spectrum RX uses 8g Citrulline Malate, 1.5g Agmatine Sulfate, 2.25g Taurine... as you can see, Full Spectrum RX is missing atleast 1 top ingredient to compete with PRE Extreme's ingredients for Pump/Vascularity. The difference can either be the Nitrosigine, the Creatines and/or the ClusterDextrin. Interesting comparison... Take into account that my body fat when taking PRE Extreme was lower than with Full Spectrum so that's also important on this debate (yea I debate with myself). Edit: Forgot to say that the high amount of stimulants could have also affected the Pump/Vascularity so that's another important detail to take into account.

So for all the reasons explained, I suggest the following:

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract (useless based on info posted) and replace it with Arginine Nitrate OR Nitrosigine. Those 2 ingredients never dissapoint. You don't need to add both, just 1 of the 2 would be enough IMO.
2. Try to create a flavor with a delicious taste. I know it's very difficult to do it because of the high list of ingredients... but nothing is impossible ;)
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 6/10

April 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Not Crazy About The Taste

Before I start I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I'm always on the lookout for new pre-workout formulations to try. Once this became available on TROOPS and seeing previous reviews I knew I had to give it a shot. I have had a lot of experience using pre-workouts and have done many reviews on them for SR.

This is a "HUGE" "Transparent" ingredient profile that is broken up into three main categories.

Basic Profile
Vitamin B1 2mg
Vitamin B2 20mg
Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
Vitamin B12 12mcg
Vitamin B5 20mg

Vitamin B plays a big role in energy production, carbohydrate metabolization, etc....

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8000mg
Beta Alanine 3500mg
L-Taurine 2250mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
AAKG 1250mg
Beat Root Extract 1000mg

Common ingredients known to increase N.O. production (pumps,vasodilation) and muscular endurance.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend
Alpha Yohimbine 1mcg Focus,Cognition,Energy

Mood/Absorption
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 5mg
6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 5mg

Taste - I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which is one of three flavors currently available. This wasn't one of the best taste pre-workouts I've had... in fact it was pretty rough. It had a fruit punch/pepper taste, I'm guessing its pretty hard to have a product great tasting when there are so many ingredients. The effectiveness trumps the flavor category every day for me so I just chugged it down and worked out.

Mixability - There was some grittiness especially when I was finishing up a serving. Besides for that there wasn't anything else to note in regards to mixability.

Dosing - Easily a true one scoop pre-workout, I took one scoop with 8 oz of water around 20 min before training.

In terms of effectiveness this was an all-around hit. The biggest need from pre-workout is long lasting clean energy. Full Spectrum RX provided this from start to finish without any crash or jitters. Most stimulant pre-workouts give you fast hard hitting energy (crack/drug feeling) however this was not the case. Next was the pumps, this gave me some of the best pumps I've had in a long long time. The effects lasted well past workouts giving me that balloon like effect with veins popping. Focus isn't a thing I need much of since I'm training in my garage gym however there was a noticeable increase. The ingredients left me with a tunnel vision at times and other times very close to that. With endurance I noticed less fatigue which allowed me to train faster & harder which means heavier weights w/ less rest time.

The cheapest value I could find for a tub of Full Spectrum RX is on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. Each tub contains 30 servings and retails for $54.99 or $1.83 per serving. I have no problem paying up for a product as effective as this but its still a bit steep. As I was checking out their website I had 2 different promo code coupons pop up for 13% and 16% discounts. Given those discounts I would be willing to pay that price for a tub of Full Spectrum RX. With so many discount promos I'm sure there will be better deals in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Full Spectrum RX hit on all cylinders and then some.... I highly highly recommend giving this a try especially with discount codes showing up on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. If your looking for energy, pumps, focus, strength, endurance then you need to try Full Spectrum RX. Once again thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
  • Strawberry Kiwi: 3/10