(Better than 99% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

Full Spectrum Rx is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LabTech Nutraceuticals. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
ARTICLES

August 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Energy
  • Tastes Bad

Hello everyone. A little background on me. I am a college triathlete so a large portion of my training is cardio. I lift a few times a week so I was using this pre for those sessions.

I like to start this section by saying I'm in no way a professional nutritionist or scientist and speak from research, experience with the product, and experience with other pre-workouts.

Copy Pasted from website:
Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance* (Gives tingling feeling)
L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Full Spectrum RX Energy/Focus Matrix

Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg, L-Dopa 250 mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250 mg, L-Theanine 200 mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane 175 mg, L-Norvaline 100 mg, Dendrobium Nobile 50 mg
Higenamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Naringin 50 mg, Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Noopept 30 mg, Octopamine Hydrochloride 30 mg, N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride 25 mg, Synephrine Hydrochloride 20 mg, Rutaecarpine 10 mg, Huperzine 10 mg, Alpha Yohimbine 1 mcg

Full SpectrumRX does a great job listing all of its ingredients with no prop blends. Nothing seems to be underdosed and the ingredients all work well together. This is a complete Pre-workout with a great list of ingredients.

This is the one category this product lacks in. The first thing I noticed was how large the scoop was. 1 serving is huge with 22.26 grams of powder in one scoop. Since there's so much powder per scoop it's hard to get the drink fully mixed. This is also one of the worst tasting pres I have tried. It's definitely one to down and forget about.

The first time I took this pre-workout I went through my normal lifting routine. It wasn't until I was showering after that I realized how effective this pre-workout is. I was still feeling the effects with a boost of energy and a feeling that I could conquer the world. I consistently felt the stims pumping me up and pushing me through the workouts and leaving me with energy to finish my day. Occasionally I'll end a lift with a long run. Once I got moving through the drink became more of a burden, feeling heavy in my stomach. I avoided the drink completely for purely cardio workouts based off of this. Overall though the benefits from the lift outweighed this slight bump and were easy to overcome by just not taking if a run is on the schedule.

While this product is on the more expensive side of pres you're paying for what you get. A container can be found for $50. The ingredients and effectiveness are worth the money. If you can find a deal or a way to get the price down a little bit then I would without a doubt recommend Full SpecteumRX.

Side Effects

With the power of the stims in this pre-workout, you might be left jittery. Careful not to take too close to bedtime or you may be up awhile too. Overall pretty common side effects for pre-workouts.

Conclusion

Once you get past the mixing and the taste this is one of the best pre-workouts I've had in a long time. Full SpectrunRX has made its way into my rotation of favorite supps and I look forward to trying another flavor in hopes of a better taste!!!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10

9.5
  July 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Incredible Energy And Focus
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Decent Pumps
  • Comprehesive Ingredient Profile
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Simply put, this stuff just works. It consistently provided me with long-lasting energy and focus, and always had me feeling ready to workout no matter how I felt before heading to the gym. This is the best preworkout I have had in a long time, and possibly ever!

I'm 35 years old, almost 36, and have lifted weights off and on ever since I graduated high school. I am currently in my 7th week back working out after a 2 1/2 year break, so I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.

The product's name is Full Spectrum Rx, and for good reason! This preworkout has one of the most comprehensive formulas I've ever seen in a product of this category, with clinical doses to cover all the bases. Here is a quick rundown of what's under the hood.

It starts with the whole complex of B vitamins from B1 to B12 for energy, then consists of two non-proprietary blends. I really like how everything is fully-disclosed, and all the ingredients are sufficiently dosed.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend:
Citrulline Malate: 8g
Beta Alanine: 3.5g
L-Taurine: 2250mg
Agmatine Sulfate: 1.5g
AAKG: 1250mg
Beet Root Extract: 1g

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend:
Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg Caffeine, with none of those pesky hydrouses.
L-Dopa: 250mg Precursor to dopamine, helps with mood, focus, and stress.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 250 mg Helps with stress.
L-Theanine: 200mg Takes the edge off the stimulants present.
2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg - Analog to DMAA. Works synergistically with caffeine to provide energy and focus.
L-Norvaline: 100mg - I couldn't find any research, but 100mg seems to be the standard dose. Supposedly inhibits the breakdown of arginine.
Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg Novel stimulant without much concrete evidence, but supposedly helps with a number of ailments.
Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg Similar fat burning mechanism as ephedrine.
Naringin: 50mg Antioxidant that gives grapefruit its bitter flavor.
Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: 50mg Number of benefits including focus, mood, and cognitive enhancement.
Noopept: 30mg - Anti-anxiety and mood enhancement.
Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg Similar to norepinephrine, aids in alertness and fat burning.
N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride: 25mg Stimulant/fat burner.
Synephrine Hydrochloride: 20mg - Stimulant/fat burner.
Rutaecarpine: 10mg Facilitates the breakdown and elimination of caffeine to help combat sleeplessness. I found this interesting*
Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive enhancement.
Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg Stimulant/fat burner.

Mood/Absorption:
Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 5mg
6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 5mg

I had the sour gummy candy flavor, and it was not very tasty. It's kind of hard to explain, but it was kind of like pink lemonade with a little bit of cough syrup thrown in for good measure. It was tolerable, though, and I even started to kind of enjoy it in a weird way after the first couple of uses. Mixability was surprisingly good considering the size of the scoop and the number of ingredients, though there was usually a very small amount of foamy sediment left over. I usually just added an ounce or two of water after I finished it and swished it around and downed that last little bit.

I usually took 1 scoop around 20 minutes before working out. I didn't really play around with the dosage because 1 scoop was always plenty, and I did not feel the need for any more or any less. On the few days I took this at work, however, I took one scoop and drank half in the morning, and then the other half after lunch.

As I stated in the quick summary, this preworkout always made me feel ready to workout, regardless of how I felt beforehand. There were a couple of days towards the end of my run that I really did not feel like going to the gym, and I ended up having a really good workout. I usually downed this right before I left to go to the gym, which is about a 10-15 minute drive away, and I would usually start feeling the beta alanine tingles along with increased energy and awareness right as I was pulling into the parking lot.

Energy/Endurance:
I really enjoyed the energy this gave me. It would come on quickly, as you expect with the amount of stimulants present in this, but what I really liked was how it seemed to completely banish any trace of fatigue for a while. Because of this, I was usually able to take less time between sets, and was even able to add exercises here and there when I wasn't necessarily planning to do so, just because I felt I could. It always provided a nice surge of energy initially to get me motivated, but then after 30-40 minutes or so, I would invariably notice that I was no longer tired anymore, if that makes any sense. It never made me feel overly stimulated, although it certainly made me feel much more energetic, but instead took me to a perfect level of energy, and kept me there for my entire workout and then usually an hour or so afterwards before tapering off. I never experienced any sort of crash with this, but I could tell when it started wearing off, especially on days when I had decided to do more than expected in the gym and the fatigue that was previously blocked starting setting in lol..

All in all, this provided the best energy I could ever hope for in a supplement. I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, it just worked that well for me in this aspect. Truly amazing!

Focus:
This was another area this product shined for me. I never once had a problem staying on task with this, both in the gym and the few times I used this at work. I could tune out distractions at will, which helped a lot in both the gym and work, and I felt my overall production was improved while taking this.

Pump:
This product was average in this aspect for me, but strangely seemed to start working better towards the end of my run. It did have an obvious effect, especially during higher-rep work and dropsets, but it was pretty much middle-of-the-road for me here.

The cheapest I've found this is $49.99 on Lab Tech's website, which seems a little steep for a preworkout. LabTech offers an 18% discount on their website, though, which brings the price down to $41.00. At $1.36 a serving, this is actually a pretty good value in my opinion, especially considering the amount of ingredients and the effectiveness of the product. I'm not sure if they offer free shipping, or if not, how much it will cost. If it's around $5 or so, the value is still good in my opinion.

Side Effects

Slight insomnia at first:
I had trouble sleeping the first couple of nights I used this, so I started going to the gym immediately after work to give the product time to sufficiently wear off before bed. This was the one downside to the effects lasting so long. However, I was able to get away with working out a little later if I had to after a couple of weeks, though, I guess from a slight tolerance buildup.

Elevated Mood:
The first couple of times I used this were very euphoric and enjoyable. The first time was especially intense, which was awesome. After those first couple of times, I no longer experienced the euphoria, but I was consistently in a better mood while taking this. This made the product particularly enjoyable to use.

Conclusion

The energy and focus, along with the mood boost make this possibly the best preworkout I have ever used. I truly enjoyed my run of this. It may be a bit pricey, but you truly get what you pay for here. If you can handle the stimulants, I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a top-notch preworkout!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 5/10

9.2
  May 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Claims Were Met
  • Energy
  • Great Value
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Tastes Bad

This is a pricey, but EXTREMELY effective pre workout that I think is untouched in terms of ingredients and the amounts used compared to other pre workouts in this same category.

First off I'd like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to try this fantastic pre workout! I'm normally not into these types of pre workouts with so many ingredients, but this is by far my favorite!

Now plenty other users have gone over this massive ingredient profile so I won't go too in depth, but that ingredient profile is what lured me in to wanting to try this, and I was not disappointed. Every single ingredient in this product is either dosed perfectly or has slightly MORE than what is necessary which you never really find in a product, most will be under dosed. There are ingredients for pump, focus, energy, and endurance all dosed perfectly.

(Updated)
Now the main ingredients that really caught my eye were the citrulline malate, beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, aakg, L theanine, and L norvaline. Now citrulline malate is used to increase NO production as well as reduce lactic acid so it helps to push out more reps as well as give you a better pump/vascularity. Its normally dosed at 6g's and this pre workout has a whopping 8g's!

Beta Alanine is another favorite of mine I look for in pre workouts because it's main use is to reduce muscle fatigue and increase muscular endurance, and I do enjoy the tingles you get from this as well lol some people do and some don't. Normal doses range from 2-3.2g's and this product has 3.5 another plus!

Agmatine sulfate is another product used to increase NO production as well, doses normally are 500-1000mg's with 1000mg's being usually on the higher side and this pre workout has 1,500mg's! wow

AAKG is an awesome product that is supposed to increase NO levels for pump as well! As you can tell I love pre workouts that give you better pumps! I also read on some forums that people supplementing AAKG noticed strength gains as well, I don't really know if my slight increase in strength was from this or my creatine so I can't really speak on that.

L theanine didn't catch my eye just from looking at it, but I did look up the ingredients before wanting to try this and it is definitely one of my favorite parts of this supplement. It helps keep you more relaxed and calm which I think is good to have in a pre workout with so much caffeine in it, it also helps you be more focused and improves mood when combined with caffeine which is another awesome benefit. L theanine is normally taken 100-400 mg's and this is dosed nicely right in the middle at 200mg's.

L norvaline is another one that didn't catch my eye at first, but once I looked it up it was a nice addition to see in here. It inhibits arginase which prevents you from creating more NO from arginine so your pump gets cut short, so basically you get a better pump which is something I think everyone wants. Recommended doses are 100-200mg's and anything above could be potentially dangerous. This product is perfectly in the safe zone at 100mg.

Taste is where this product absolutely sucks lol. I disliked the taste so much, it's probably on my top 5 of worst tasting pre workouts. Now even though it tastes bad it's only 6-8 oz of liquid so it's doable and the effectiveness easily outweighs the taste.
Mixability was good.
Dosing - Now I found taking this 30-40 minutes pre workout would be best for me, even though I'd start feeling beta alanine tingles around the 20 minute mark. I highly recommend eating something a little while before taking this or you'll feel terrible. I'd normally take around 3/4 of a scoop.

Now on to the most important part of this. This product is NOT FOR PEOPLE that are stim sensitive, I don't consider myself sensitive, but I also don't really like tons of stims. So I couldn't handle a completely full scoop or else I'd feel terrible after the gym and be all jittery, ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach. Now when i took this product with some food in my belly, it was perfect, I went hard in the gym, and even after the gym I had tons of energy.

Now endurance is something I usually have trouble with, I can't do more than a set or two of a weight at about 10-12 reps, but this did help me to pull out an extra set at a maximum weight of those reps. (did i explain that right?) I was able to knock out an extra set at the same amount of reps, when normally I have to drop down 2-6 reps which I know is terrible lol.

On to the pump which is my top 2 favorite things to look for in a pre workout. I never really have trouble achieving a pump on my own, but this product just absolutely made my muscles feel like they were going to burst! I looked so huge (in my eyes lol)! My body looked almost undefined cause of how crazy the pump was it just looked and felt crazy big! Vascularity wasn't really any different DURING my workout, but about 30-90 minutes after, for some reason my veins were popping out crazy and I was feeling a lot warmer for hours after I took this pre.

Focus is nothing I really have any trouble with, but I did notice an increase, all I had to do was put on my headphones, get into the gym with my lifting buddy and start lifting, and there would be maybe 5 minutes of talking throughout the whole workout. I loved it

Value is something that may be a little iffy for some people. Cheapest I found this for was labtech's website which had this product for $50 only if you bought two containers. But if you think about it, taking around 3/4 of a scoop or having some half scoop days it would end up equaling about $37 which still seems like a lot, but you are getting tons of awesome ingredients.

Side Effects

Like I said if you take too much than you can, or take on an empty stomach you will not feel well after the gym lol. You may feel jittery, or even somewhat sick, so I highly recommend you eat something and start with less than a full scoop.

Conclusion

This is an awesome pre workout that I suggest you try at least once. You get tons of ingredients at perfect doses! it is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, and this product definitely lives up to every single one of it's claims that were made.
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 3/10

May 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Great Value
  • Improved Confidence
  • Might Be Too Much Stim For Some
  • Slight Crashing

If you are looking for a fully stocked preworkout and can handle the stims, this product is a beast and actually a great value for the price at approx. $1.45 a serving.

Greetings SR! Back again with another review and this time it's the pre-workout taking SR by storm, Full Spectrum RX brought to you by LabTech Nutraceuticals. Firstly, I want to thank the SR TROOPs program and LabTechNutraceuticals rep, labtechnutra, for giving me the opportunity to try this product out. If you want to know of my background, you can find it in my profile here at:

Ingredients

There is nothing that I can add in this section that would be more complete than what some other reviewers have already said in this section. Bzyczek has already covered every ingredient in here in detail in his review so if you want a full rundown I would recommend you look there.

I do want to point out that this is one of the most complete pre's that I have ever had before in terms of ingredients and it's fantastic that all the ingredients are disclosed fully, no prop blends here. This makes it clear that you are getting what amounts to clinical doses of all the major ingredients so you don't have to worry you are getting shorted on particular ingredients. Especially with the amount of stims in this product, knowing the exact amounts is important so you can moderate your intake of stims from other sources.

Honestly I didn't think the taste was that bad. I asked for and received the Black Cherry Lemonade, and while I wouldn't confuse it with tasty, I didn't really have any issue drinking it down. To mix it up, I used the standard blender bottle with whisk ball and that made quick work of the admittedly huge scoop of this product in about 10 sections when mixed with about 12 oz of water. There was a little bit of grittiness near the end but as long as you don't let it settle out, I never had an issue getting the full dose of product. The dosing on this is one scoop, just over 22g. I drank this down about 10 minutes before getting to the gym and I started feeling it about 15 minutes after I took it, just as I was settling in to start my warm-ups.

BOOM! And i mean that in a good way! This product is the most effective all around preworkout that I have taken in recent memory. Firstly, the energy I got from this is real and it hit me hard. At the 15 minute mark, the stims really got me going and any lingering tiredness just vanished. This is a real big deal for me as I have 2 kids below the ages of 3 at home, sleep isn't exactly my friend lately and this helped me to get the most out of my workouts. Even after my battle with the barbell was over at 30-50 minutes later and I was on to cardio, I still noticed a definite increase in energy and was able to continue pushing through the HIIT workouts. I tried to take this to see how it worked for steady-state cardio but that's one area it did not help me with much. I tried using both a full scoop and cutting to a half scoop, and the stims hit me but just seemed to make me a bit amped up for the first few minutes, but it was short-lived and my endurance didn't increase.

Additionally, this pre also helped a good deal with keeping me on task and focused in the gym. I don't have a ton of experience with other Nootropics but I did notice after the fact that I was able to stay locked in and not distracted, even when on my rest periods between sets. Definite plus for me.

9.0/10
This is a clear case of you get what you pay for, and in this case that means you get a lot, but you're going to have to pay for it. LabTech's website has this product at the best price I can find and they also have a coupon pop up everytime I get on the website for ~13% off. That puts this preworkout at $43.50 for 30 servings or right at $1.45/per. Every once in a while my pop-up coupon is 18% off so that drops the price per serving to $1.37. It's not a quite a steal but its starting to get close. Quality costs money and considering what you are getting, I find this price to be great value and well worth the cost if you are looking for a seriously powerful preworkout. Compared to other similarly dosed products, there is definitely value in this product.

Side Effects

While I appreciate the overall effects of the stims, they did cause me a bit of jitters once they hit and stuck with me for about 20 minutes. That never really did go away, even by the end of the tub, but that didn't keep me from taking the product and enjoying its effects overall.

Conclusion

8.8/10
This product is a serious contender for best preworkout you can get right now. The only thing this product was not my choice for was when doing long duration steady state cardio but for everything else, this product got me locked in to get the most out of my workout every time I stepped into the gym. If you are looking for a fully stocked preworkout and can handle the stims, this product is a beast and actually a great value for the price at $1.45 a serving or better. Highly Recommended!
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 7/10

4.9
  April 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Clinically Dosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • Slight Crashing
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I knew I wanted to try this when I saw this was a top rated pre-workout. I train as an athlete, with my goal to increase explosiveness. Sometimes that combines powerlifting, olympic lifts, and plyometrics. I usually train 4-5 times a week.

(Taken straight from the website)
Pump and Endruance Matrix (combines many different elements to ensure that there are good pumps. Also, you can definitely feel the beta-alanine tingles)
Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance*
L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Energy Matrix

I feel like this pre-workout is definitely dosed correctly. As the LabTech website says, "pre-workout powerhouse". It seems like they threw in everything but the kitchen sink. This pre-workour certainly has it all.

This product mixed really well. There was no additional clumping leftover. I tried the black cherry lemonade flavor, and it was good, not great. It was certainly not bad, by any means, it just wasn't one of my favorites. It was very tangy, unless I used about 12+ ounces of water.

Dosing: Definitely a 1 scoop pre-workout with 12 oz of water for me. The scooper was quite large.

This product worked, and it worked well. Full Spectrum definitely provided a good clean energy. It didn't hit all at once, like some pre-workouts do. I would usually sip on this product about 15-20 minutes before starting my warmup. I would sip this as I headed over to the gym. As soon as I finished it I could feel my temperature rising, along with Beta-Alanine tingles. The pumps that this product provided were solid (not the best, but I definitely noticed them). I felt that I could go forever in the gym if I wanted to. I did notice a slight crase afterwords, however.

This product was EXPENSIVE. The lowest price I could find was 54.99 on LabTech's website, or 99.99 for 2 tubs. This equates to $1.80-1.83 per serving. This is just a little too much IMO.

Side Effects

Slight crash

Conclusion

This is a good product. Do I believe this is a top 5 pre-workout, per the rankings? No, unfortunately. However, it is still a good product. The main reason for the low scire is the price.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 8/10

Overall
Overall
8.9
  April 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Claims Were Met
  • Increased Strength
  • #2 Preworkout
  • Lot Of Stimulants
  • Increased Performance
  • Non Stop Energy
  • Good Mood
  • Improved Confidence
  • Beet Root Extract
  • Bathroom Trips
  • AAKG

No, don't be lazy!

INTRODUCTION

I lift 5 times per week, from Monday to Friday. I'm currently doing an experiment with myself, doing Arms on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, with Monday being Chest-Bicep-Tricep, Wednesday being Shoulder-Bicep-Tricep and Friday being Chest-Back (2 back exercises)-Bicep-Tricep so you can imagine that my workouts those days have a long duration of 2.5-3 hours. I wouldn't be able to do this workout of high amount of sets and combinations without a strong preworkout. So Stimulant Preworkouts are very important for my progress.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Lot of users have said this is an "Insane Ingredient Profile" and yes it is! The list of ingredients is extremely long, fully disclosed. They added almost all B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12) with the main purpose of converting food into energy. You can check other important benefits of them here: https://www.verywellfit.com/b-complex-vitamins-89411

Then we have the Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend, starting with:
*8 grams of Citrulline Malate 2:1 ratio for Increased Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, etc. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/citrulline-malate It's a very high amount, I usually recommend a bit less to avoid bathroom trips.

*3.5 grams of Beta-Alanine for increased performance, strength, delaying fatigue, train for longer time, etc. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/beta-alanine Not the patented one but I don't care. 3.2 grams if the full clinical dose and this has 3.5 grams, excellent dose.

*2.25 grams of Taurine. Improves blood flow which can help with Pumps and Nutrient Repartition. It also has benefits on Focus, helps to balance some of the side effects from Caffeine and other stimulants. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/taurine High dose and I think it's proportional to the high amount of stimulants in this Preworkouts.

*1.5 grams of Agmatine Sulfate to increase the levels of nitric oxide. For more information on Benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/agmatine-sulfate High dose too. The standard is 750mg, sometimes even 500mg so this has x2 or x3 that amount, great!

*1.25 grams of Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) for increased performance, maybe help with the Pumps/Vascularity and other benefits. For more info, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/alpha-ketoglutarate It's an interesting ingredient but I haven't felt good results from this ingredient. From what I know, this is a low dose considering I've seen 3g to 6g doses in other products so they probably added this ingredient to help with the blood flow and to help the body with the energy production along with the other ingredients, don't expect too much from this.

*1 gram of Beet Root Extract. I don't know too much about this. I hate the taste of beets too, I hate most veggies anyways lol. I found this: "Beetroot contains 1-3 percent of nitrate per gram of raw material. Assuming a beetroot extract is standardized to contain 3 percent nitrate, a hefty 13g dose would be needed to deliver 400 mg of nitrate." Source: https://knowledge.ulprospector.com/7381/fbn-sports-nutrition-supplements-formulating-nitrate-salts-vs-beetroot/ Here's another explanation of Beet Root Extract and the Nitrate amount: https://www.kagedmuscle.com/blogs/nutrition/the-truth-about-beetroot-nitric-oxide So based on the information posted, I have to question why the hell is this ingredient here? LabTech's website says it's to improve blood flow and stamina... I don't think so, just remove it. In fact, remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract and add a more effective ingredient like Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine (for example).

Damn, I wanted to put a little bit of information of every ingredient but I just spent like 1 hour on the ones above and I still have 18 ingredients left! hahaha. I think most of them were a great idea. I liked the idea of adding plenty of stimulants because that way, even with half scoop, you will feel the effects. I liked the inclusion of Synephrine HCL, the 350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 200mg of L-Theanine to balance all these crazy stimulants, 250mg of L-Dopa, 250mg of Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (would have liked a higher dose here), etc.

Overall I give it a 9/10, insane ingredient profile! Some of the stimulants don't have a high dose (not underdosed though) but they are expected to work together.

TASTE/MIXABILITY/TIMING

*TASTE: I received the Black Cherry Lemonade. The smell of the powder is amazing, the taste... not so good. It's not bad but it's not delicious. I guess it's acceptable.

*MIXABILITY: I thought it was going to give some problems mixing because of the high amount of ingredients but nope, it didn't. Perfect.

*DOSING & TIMING: Took 1 scoop 30 minutes before working out. My advice is to be 45 minutes before and make sure your last food was atleast 2 hours before taking this Preworkout. I tried this Preworkout with half-scoop some days and also full scoop.

CLAIMS & EFFECTIVENESS

First Claim: Extreme Pump and Vascularity. With this formula you can expect extreme Pumps and Vascularity but it didn't happen to me. I got benefits there but not extreme ones. I usually respond well to Agmatine Sulfate and with this high dose, I was expecting that "extreme" to come but it didn't. I'm going to give it a 7/10 in this area. You might get better results than me though, my body fat is moderately high (I assume), the formula for Pumps and Vascularity is great, I just don't know why it didn't work like I was expecting. I would suggest removing the AAKG and Beet Root Extract and adding another ingredient like for example Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine.

Edit: Forgot to say that the high amount of stimulants could have affected the Pump/Vascularity so that's another important detail to take into account.

Second Claim: Clean Non Stop Energy. Well, I don't know if clean. I know it has ingredients to give me clean energy (from Vitamin B, Citrulline Malate, etc) but due to the high amount of stimulants, then it's impossible to determine if it was clean. That being said, the energy was absolutely non stop. My 3 hour trainings were not a problem for this Preworkout. In fact, the lack of carbohydrates was more of a problem for me lol! Even with half scoop, the energy was always available for me to use. Half-Scoop is enough for an average workout. The energy not only comes from the Caffeine Anhydrous, also from thermogenic ingredients so whoever does Cardio after their workouts will be happy about this. I could easily diferentiate between the lack of energy because of the lack of carbs and between a lack of energy because of the preworkout. I never had lack of energy because of the preworkout. I have no complaints about Energy, I'll give it a 10/10. Energy with half scoop was 8.5/10.

Third Claim: Maximum Endurance. No complaints here either. I could easily do combinations of exercise (1 Bicep, 1 Tricep) and even 1 Bicep, 1 Tricep, 1 Bicep, 1 Tricep, I loved it or make 2 or 3 chest or shoulder exercises. I could train for a longer time, sometimes more than 3 hours if I wanted to! But... the problem was the carbs lol, remember that after a 3 hour training, I would have 5 hours without any food so it was expected. Burning sensation was delayed. So more reps, more sets, more weight, more exercises = Win. 10/10 here. Endurance with half scoop was also 8.5/10

Fourth Claim: Razor Sharp Focus. Focus was very decent, I kept thinking about the next exercise, the next challenge, the next set, about new moves, etc. But what really surprised me here was the confidence and mood Full Spectrum RX gave me. I knew I could do anything I wanted to do. If I wanted to beat my 1RM, done! If I wanted to add 1 or 2 more reps to an exercise, done! If I wanted to add more sets, done! Sometimes I felt invincible, It was me and the weights, nobody else. Ok ok you can laugh but I'm describing what I felt lol, don't hurt my feelings :( 9/10

So those are the 4 major claims of the product. Strength related, I felt increased strength but it wasn't like a muscular strength you get from Creatine. It was more of a strength coming from all that intense energy received from the stimulants and other ingredients and not coming from muscles. It's not easy to know this information but once you "find" it, you will see the difference. They suggest you can stack it with LabTech Micronized Creatine but I don't think it's necessary. 9/10 for Strength.

VALUE

Steelehousenutrition.com has it for $59.99, Shoptotalnutrition.com has it for $54.99, if you buy 2 you get them for $50 each, the same for LabTech's website www.labtechnutraceuticals.com. The brand has a "temporary" 18% OFF coupon which brings the price down to $45.1. That's a GREAT price for this preworkout (close to a 9). But I'll judge it based on the regular price which is $54.99. It's expensive but considering the high effectiveness, the high amount of ingredients with high doses, considering this preworkout is also effective with only half-scoop and also with 3/4 scoop, then the Value increases a lot. This lasted me 2 entire months and that's also considering I gave like 3-4 servings to my friends so they could try it and give me their thoughts. This preworkout can last you 3 months if you lift like 4 times a week, using half scoop or 3/4 scoop 1 or 2 days. The investment is worth it.

SIDE EFFECTS

Bathroom Trips, sometimes 2 in a row :( Happened with like 15 servings. Surprisingly, no crashing for me.

CONCLUSION

So the only thing that kind of dissapointed me was the Pump/Vascularity. It worked but like a 7/10, based on the ingredients I was expecting a little more but you can have better results than me. I was very satisfied with all the other areas. This is a very complete preworkout, the name "Full Spectrum" is well said. Most of the claims were met. Expensive but worth it. Value is good because you can easily use half scoop or 3/4 scoop and still get good results. If they decide to remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract like I suggested and replace it with Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine, this is going to be a nuclear bomb!

I slightly reduced the score because of the bathroom trips. It became the #2 top preworkout of my list, with NutraBio PRE Extreme keeping the #1 spot. The main difference was the Pump/Vascularity section. The PRE Extreme uses 6g Citrulline Malate, 1g Agmatine Sulfate, 750mg of Nitrosigine, Creatine Monohydrate & HCL and ClusterDextrin. Full Spectrum RX uses 8g Citrulline Malate, 1.5g Agmatine Sulfate, 2.25g Taurine... as you can see, Full Spectrum RX is missing atleast 1 top ingredient to compete with PRE Extreme's ingredients for Pump/Vascularity. The difference can either be the Nitrosigine, the Creatines and/or the ClusterDextrin. Interesting comparison... Take into account that my body fat when taking PRE Extreme was lower than with Full Spectrum so that's also important on this debate (yea I debate with myself). Edit: Forgot to say that the high amount of stimulants could have also affected the Pump/Vascularity so that's another important detail to take into account.

So for all the reasons explained, I suggest the following:

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract (useless based on info posted) and replace it with Arginine Nitrate OR Nitrosigine. Those 2 ingredients never dissapoint. You don't need to add both, just 1 of the 2 would be enough IMO.
2. Try to create a flavor with a delicious taste. I know it's very difficult to do it because of the high list of ingredients... but nothing is impossible ;)
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 6/10

April 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Not Crazy About The Taste

Before I start I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I'm always on the lookout for new pre-workout formulations to try. Once this became available on TROOPS and seeing previous reviews I knew I had to give it a shot. I have had a lot of experience using pre-workouts and have done many reviews on them for SR.

This is a "HUGE" "Transparent" ingredient profile that is broken up into three main categories.

Basic Profile
Vitamin B1 2mg
Vitamin B2 20mg
Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
Vitamin B12 12mcg
Vitamin B5 20mg

Vitamin B plays a big role in energy production, carbohydrate metabolization, etc....

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8000mg
Beta Alanine 3500mg
L-Taurine 2250mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
AAKG 1250mg
Beat Root Extract 1000mg

Common ingredients known to increase N.O. production (pumps,vasodilation) and muscular endurance.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend
Alpha Yohimbine 1mcg Focus,Cognition,Energy

Mood/Absorption
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 5mg
6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 5mg

Taste - I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which is one of three flavors currently available. This wasn't one of the best taste pre-workouts I've had... in fact it was pretty rough. It had a fruit punch/pepper taste, I'm guessing its pretty hard to have a product great tasting when there are so many ingredients. The effectiveness trumps the flavor category every day for me so I just chugged it down and worked out.

Mixability - There was some grittiness especially when I was finishing up a serving. Besides for that there wasn't anything else to note in regards to mixability.

Dosing - Easily a true one scoop pre-workout, I took one scoop with 8 oz of water around 20 min before training.

In terms of effectiveness this was an all-around hit. The biggest need from pre-workout is long lasting clean energy. Full Spectrum RX provided this from start to finish without any crash or jitters. Most stimulant pre-workouts give you fast hard hitting energy (crack/drug feeling) however this was not the case. Next was the pumps, this gave me some of the best pumps I've had in a long long time. The effects lasted well past workouts giving me that balloon like effect with veins popping. Focus isn't a thing I need much of since I'm training in my garage gym however there was a noticeable increase. The ingredients left me with a tunnel vision at times and other times very close to that. With endurance I noticed less fatigue which allowed me to train faster & harder which means heavier weights w/ less rest time.

The cheapest value I could find for a tub of Full Spectrum RX is on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. Each tub contains 30 servings and retails for $54.99 or $1.83 per serving. I have no problem paying up for a product as effective as this but its still a bit steep. As I was checking out their website I had 2 different promo code coupons pop up for 13% and 16% discounts. Given those discounts I would be willing to pay that price for a tub of Full Spectrum RX. With so many discount promos I'm sure there will be better deals in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Full Spectrum RX hit on all cylinders and then some.... I highly highly recommend giving this a try especially with discount codes showing up on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. If your looking for energy, pumps, focus, strength, endurance then you need to try Full Spectrum RX. Once again thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
  • Strawberry Kiwi: 3/10

March 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Tastes Bad

A huge thank you to LabTech and SR for this product! I saw the ingredient profile on this guy and just had to try it. While taking this product I was working up to a 500 calorie deficit while working out 6days/week.

Like I said, this ingredient profile really made me excited about taking the product, and the expectations were certainly met. First off, each serving is 22.26g, that is easily one of the bigger pre workout scoops I've had. And it is fully disclosed!! I will go over the main players and what I liked about this profile:

1,000mg Beet Root Extract
Okay I have never seen beet root extract in a preworkout, but I am so glad they included it in this. It comes from the superfood beetroot and is linked to better stamina, improved blood flow, and lower blood pressure.
8,000mg Citrulline Malata 2:1
Much more than the clinical dosage of 3,000mg and I love it! Responsible for blood flow, recovery, and increased utilization of amino acids
3,500mg Beta Alanine
Right in the middle of the suggests dosage (2-5g). Increases muscular endurance
2,250mg L-Taurine
Another one that increases blood flow (PUMP!!!)
1,500mg Agmatine Sulfate
Controls nitric oxide synthesis, again another supplement that improves your pump
350mg Caffeine Anhydrous

They did just about everything they could to give you an insane pump, which is one of the reasons I find this product so special. I really don't have any major issues with this preworkout, as it is one of the more well-rounded profiles I have had. The only other thing I would have liked to see is Betaine Anhydrous, but again I'm more than happy with this profile without it.

I had the strawberry kiwi flavor and it was easily the worst tasting preworkout I have ever had!!! I attribute this to the beet root extract, because the preworkout essentially tasted like dirt. However, once I mixed my BCAAs with it, it wasn't AS bad but certainly something to get used to. I didn't let the taste affect the overall too much because at the end of the day I don't take preworkout for its taste. As mentioned, the scoops are pretty big. I mixed one scoop with about 16oz of water and it was a bit gritty, but nothing too bad. I took it 10 minutes before my workout and felt it within minutes.

The effectiveness of this product makes up for the awful taste. I had some of my best workouts ever while taking this. My pumps were insane, I even had solid pumps on my back day, where pumps were previously nonexistent. I was so focused and in a world of my own from beginning to end. There was a slight energy increase, but nothing to brag about. As I worked up to a greater calorie deficit, I saw no effect on my workouts because this preworkout still helped me kill my workouts. During my cut, I felt like I had lost no strength, in fact some of my lifts I even increased the weight. For how effective this product is in the gym, I felt no crash afterwards which is key for me because I am normally most productive after my workout.

Definitely one of the more expensive preworkouts, granted I got it for free. The cheapest I was able to find online was $55 for 30 servings which is about $1.83/serving. However, I would be willing to pay that much for all you get from this preworkout.

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

Don't let the price and the bad taste steer you away, this is one of the better preworkouts on the market. The ingredients and the overall effect makes it all worth it. No matter what your goal is, Full Spectrum RX can help you.

March 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Not Crazy About The Taste

If you're looking for a pre-workout that will raise the bar, or that will let you bend the bar into a pretzel, this is probably what you need. LabTech Nutraceuticals is on a mission and has been opening up some products to the TROOPs that are dosed shamelessly at levels few other companies are competing with. I want to thank them for participating on the site and offering their product line up for review. Based on the reviews I've seen returned, I think it was a wise investment on their part. This is a potent option with no corners being cut. I'm going to take you through my experience with this, where it shined, and where it maybe isn't the best choice. However, at the end of the day, this is a preworkout you shouldn't take lightly, just like you won't be lifting lightly after you drink it!

The label is loaded and I'll be spending a little more time going through the latter part of it that contains many of the stimulants and nootropics, as opposed to the beginning which covers most of the ingredients to help with pumps and recovery.

The label is broken into three sections- The Pump/Endurance Matrix, The Energy/Focus Matrix, and the Mood/Absorption section.

Did I mention LabTech didn't cut corners? In the Pump Section they don't just have Citrulline malate, they have it in a 2:1 ratio measured at 8g per scoop. The standard 1g dose I feel like I always see in other PWOs of Agmatine and taurine? Try 1.5 and 2.25 g respectively. The Arginine isn't just basic either-it's AAKG which has a high bioavailability than standard L-Arginine. And lastly the Beta Alanine sets a personal record for me at 3.5g, while the clinical dose is 3.2. Expect pumps!

Next up is the Energy/Focus blend. To start you have 350mg of Caffeine. You also have NALT, Theanine, DMHA, and Noopept, again all at effective doses. (I'm going to avoid listing every single one because of time, but there will be a panel posted at the end as a picture.)

You also have a ton of things in here that are new to me, so here's where I'll get a bit more in-depth.
- L-Dopa: You probably won't be shocked to learn this is a direct precursor to dopamine. According to examine.com the only human study that has been done on this has been to measure penile girth apparently. It resulted in a minor girth increase. Unfortunately, I didn't notice. However, it's also supposedly effective at lowering cortisol levels and increasing levels of leuteinizing hormone, growth hormone, and androgens. I didn't measure my hormone levels before and after, but based on the way I felt and recovered, I think it might be effective as intended here.
- Dendrobium Nobile: I could find very little research on this member of the orchid family, but it is apparently used as a stimulant and mood enhancer. This is also a potential ingredient worthy of concern. Due to effects similar to amphetamines, there has been at least one supplement removed from market due to using actual amphetamines and just listing Dendrobium on the label. There's no reason to think LabTech would do this, but just an FYI.
- Naringin: This is usually added as an ingredient to heighten the effects of other ingredients, especially caffeine. However, it's also demonstrated effectiveness in healing muscle tissues after exercise.
- Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: Another happy enhancer that will exhibit effects similar to amphetamine and dopamine.
- Octopamine HCL: Sometime referred to as norsynephine, this is usually used as a fat loss pill, but again stimulates dopamine and norepinephrine receptors and boosts energy levels.
- N-Methyl Tyramine HCL: Similar to Hordenine but missing a methyl atom, this is another stimulant with little research to refer to.
- Synephrine HCL: Commonly known as bitter-orange, this ingredient is similar to ephedrine but less potent.
- Rutaecarpine: This is another stimulant but also a thermogenic. It supposedly can work against caffeine and limit its effects by increasing the rate at which caffeine is metabolized. Besides Thermogenesis I can't find anything else that would increase an athlete's performance, so I wonder if the interaction with caffeine is intentional due to the sheer amount of stimulants in the ingredients.

Last thing I'll cover from the mood/absorption panel:
- 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin: I'd never heard of this but it appears to be mainly an absorption enhancer that is marketed specifically to supplements and steroids.

Sweetened with Sucralose and natural flavors.

Taste: I received the sour gummy flavor, and it wasn't my favorite. It was drinkable, but less like sour gummies and more like grape-flavored children's Tylenol.

Mixability: Slightly above average here. I've said before in other reviews, some things just don't dissolve. They won't. It doesn't mean you don't want them though. Full Spectrum always left a bit of residue in the shaker that I'd add an inch of water to and throw back. No big deal, but I wouldn't let it sit too long.

Dosing: I would typically take this in the parking lot before I walked into the gym in the morning. I lift at 5am so I'm mostly fasted, save a piece of toast or a banana that I have to settle my stomach before taking anything. I felt that huge dose of BA immediately and by the time I was wrapping up a warm-up on the bike or elliptical by 5:15/:20, I was pumped and eager to attack the weights.

Full Spectrum makes 4 claims on their label. I'm going to go through those and add in anything that I think has gone unmentioned at that point.
1. Extreme Pump and Vascularity:
When I was taking Full Spectrum it definitely lived up to this claim. I'm not sure how it couldn't, based on the label and dosing. I am currently rehabbing a sprained AC joint (borderline between type 1 & 2), so partway through this tub I lost the ability to do any major push lifts. I adjusted my routine to focus more on pulling exercises, as well as lower body, and really hone in on my core work. Bicep curls were also a trigger for AC joint pain. Without being able to do dedicated iso lifts for chest and bi's you might think it would be tough to gauge a pump. Not so. I replaced pushing with fully extended plank variations and crossover shrugs with much lighter weight than normal. By the end of a minute on planks I'd have veins down my entire arm and the front of my shoulders. I also noticed significant arm pumps resulting from pull ups, bent over rows, and other pulling exercises. Very impressed here.
2. Clean Non-Stop Energy:
Yes again. 15 minutes after taking this I was amped up, every time. When I left the gym at 7am I was still energized and only left due to other obligations with work. I was drinking another stimulant drink once I got to the office on most days, so it's tough to gauge the fall-off that would've eventually come, but the energy in the gym was clean yet strong. On only one occasion did it feel like too much, and I think that was due to taking Actigin alongside it and increasing the absorption of the ingredients.
3. Maximum Endurance:
This I did *not* notice. I actually think Full Spectrum took away from my endurance. I've run a few PWOs back to back lately, so to test this I took a few days off and used other products towards the end of my run instead. When going back and forth day to day between different products I definitely noticed that when taking Full Spectrum cardio was just more difficult. Honestly, it surprises me because of the amount of Beta Alanine, but it is what it is. For some reason, the combination of ingredients and the effect they had just made it a little more difficult to run. In fairness, I do pretty much the same amount of cardio daily so while it made it harder to do, I did sweat more as a result. This wasn't a huge deal for me at all, but I wouldn't recommend this as a pwo before a game like soccer, lacrosse, basketball, or any other sport that relies on aerobic energy. The anaerobic energy was just fine, but after 30s or so of strenuous activity I'd notice it got much harder than normal.
4. Razor Sharp Focus:
Absolutely. The nootropics in this thing are abundant. One side note is I've taken Adderall for over a decade. I've never really upped my dose and while I don't get a high from it like many people do that don't use it regularly, if I don't take it I have a ton of trouble both staying awake and focusing. My dose for years has been 20mg daily, and I usually take 10mg right when I wake up and another 10mg when I get to the office. At this point it doesn't even increase my heart rate, but if I don't take it I just drag through my workout. Not with Full Spectrum though! Twice I had taken my prescription bottle out of my car and decided I didn't have time to go get it, and neither time did I feel like my focus had much or any fall-off. While at the gym I wasn't distracted by anything and was able to get into the zen-like groove of moving the weights without anything else coming into my mind. That's always a good place to be!
The last thing I'll add to this list that isn't advertised on the panel is strength increases. Despite my injury, I was able to push myself very hard while taking it. I usually SS pullups into back days and will do 6 sets of 5 reps to a dead hang, going right into shoulder rehab stuff, then into a core workout that is often a plank variation. While taking this I was hitting 8-10 reps per set without issue on the pullups. I also used to struggle at 4 plates down landmine rows. I'll usually build up to 4 plates and get 4 crappy reps before dropping back down. While taking Full Spectrum I was working up to 4 plates and doing 8 quality reps instead. I was too concerned with the injury to push myself to find my 1MR at any point while taking this, but I think these are good indicators to Spectrum's effectiveness.

Currently you can buy 2 bottles from LabTech's website for $99.99. This will get you free shipping and save you about $10. They also have an 18% off coupon if you use LT18. The standard price on their website is $54.99. At 30 servings you're looking at $1.83/per, which is quite expensive. However, if you can afford it then you can rest assured knowing those extra dollars are being charged because of the huge amount of stuff in here and not just to line the CEO's pockets.

Side Effects

Besides a trip to the bathroom that might come on suddenly and Beta Alanine tingles like you read about, no side effects to report.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I want to thank LabTech again for letting me try this. I really enjoyed my run and highly suggest picking up a bottle. I wouldn't use it on a day you're going to go bike 25 miles, but I would use it religiously if you plan to pick up the heaviest thing you can find and put it down over and over again. I'm excited to see what this company unveils next!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10

March 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Slight Crashing
  • Crashing

First and foremost I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm and old man who doesn't mind a little boost in the gym. Life has almost drained all my energy so when I'm at the gym I sometimes need help. After trying a preworkout once I have never looked back. Now I have gone through a lot of Pre's and noticed how big this market is. This one caught my eye because of the product label ... It's ginormous! I wanted to see how it will affect me in the gym so I claimed it.

This list will be long. So, sit back ... relax and start reading (or skip to effectiveness) ... I want to tell you all that the label is fully disclosed ... So you will know exactly what and how much of it you're taking.

First you get all the Vitamin B variations to boost you naturally ... B1,B2,B3,B5,B6 and B12 are dosed hire than 100% of your daily recommended intake.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend

Citrulline Malate a vasodilator is the cornerstone of the NO production. What it means is that you will be able to pump more blood to your muscles which in return will get more nutrients so that they can perform longer. The main advantage if taking this amino acid is to reduce fatigue so that you can increase your reps. The does here is 8 grams which is the ideal "sweet spot".

Beta-Alanine is almost included in all PWO's ... this is what give you the tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. The 3.5 grams dosage is slightly above the suggested clinical dosage of 3.2 grams.

L-Taurine will overall help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 2,250 milligrams which is a lot more than the sweet spot considered by many.

Agmatine Sulfate is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage of 1500 milligrams is on the higher than the recommended dosage but nothing crazy.

AAKG is another NO production acid that increases nitric oxide production in blood vessels, increasing their diameter. This works the same way as Citrulline but it doesn't have the same absorption rate. The addition of alpha-ketoglutarate promotes a longer lasting pump.

Beet root extract is another supplement that will help you with NO. This mainly is the source of nitrates to help relax your blood vessels for a better blood flow. There are people out there that think that only Nitrates will help with NO and everything else is just a fad. I noticed a suggestion of 500 mg so this being at the twice recommended dosage. I personally think that's great since natural is always better than manufactured.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend

Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine without water that is the main stimulant here to provide energy. This has a hefty dose of 350 milligrams which should pick most of us up.

L-Dopa helps with your mood and mental alertness by raising your levels of dopamine. It also helps with releasing human growth hormone (HGH) which in turn supports physical strength and well being. It can also help you get a woody.

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) is a nootropic like choline to help you with your mood. It's an amino acid that will help you with producing noradrenaline and dopamine that help you feel good. It should help you with memory even though you are under stress. The 250 milligram is dosed half of the minimum recommended.

L-Theanine is a none essential amino acid that is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 200 miligrams should have an effect and is in the recommended range.

2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) is a stim that was developed when DMAA was banned and stim junkies needed something more than just caffeine. This works similar to caffeine but it so much more. I'm personally a big fan of this stim and love to see this in a pre. Basically you should feel in 30 minutes like the world is your oyster and you can do anything :P. Pretty much it's exactly what you would like from a pre-workout ... to give you that feeling that you can lift a lot and for a very long time. The dosage of 175 mg is slightly on the higher end but shouldn't be to overwhelming the range is from 100 to 300 mg.

L-Norvaline - This will help raise the amount of NO your body can produce. What does it simply mean ... your veins will get bigger :P which in return will help your muscles. This closely works with arginase to enhance NO production from NOS. This should help with NO production by 60% utilizing the other ingredients added for the pump. This product offers 100 mg which is the ideal recommended dosage.

Dendrobium nobile extract is a plant extract that has been used for medicinal purposes in East Asia. The most common reason to take such supplement is to aid in inflammation and digestion. They provide 50 mg of this ingredient and since there is not much study done on it I'm assuming that is a safe amount.

Higenamine Hydrochloride commonly used for it's fat burning capabilities similar to synephrine or ephedrine. This has 50mg which is ok since you should be taking 20-30 two to three times a day.

Naringin not much I could find on this ingredient. This is a flavanone glycoside commonly obtained from a grapefruit. I'm thinking this could be used for it's anti-inflammatory capabilities. Again there isn't much out there so no recommended value is anywhere to be found. I'm assuming 50 mg is on the "safe" side.

Phenylethylamine a nootropic that should help you with feeling good. At the dose of 50mg is a little bit lower than what they usually recommend, but than again I'm assuming it should have a synergistic effect with the other nootropics they have added.

Noopept another nootropic developed by Russians to help with cognitive abilities. It has a similar effect to piracetam, in that it provides a mild cognitive boost after supplementation. The 30 mg is at the higher end of the recommended dosage.

Octopamine Hydrochloride another potential fat burner that works similar to synephrine or ephedrine. Please note that this has been banned by WADA. 30 mg provided should be ok.

N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride is a vasoactive amine that promotes blood pressure elevation. Be careful if you have high blood pressure since taking this could cause migraine headaches. There is 25 mg here of this and to be honest I don't know what is the recommended value.

Synephrine Hydrochloride a less potent fat burner than ephadrine. This should help you out to shed that unwanted fat while you are working out. This has 20 mg which is on the lower side but it should have a synergistic effect with Higenamine and Octopamine.

I usually used one scoop of this product mixed with 10oz of water. I would stir this in a glass and consume after couple of stirs. This isn't the best tasting pre workout but with the amount of ingredients it actually is better tasting than the others with the same amount. I requested the black cherry lemonade and it didn't quite have any taste of lemonade ... it was more like a sour fruit punch.

Just few minutes after taking this product you will feel a hot flash on your face and I don't mean the kind of tingles you get from beta-alanine. This is just heat starting to generate inside your body that is felt on your face. This pre-workout will pick anyone up at any stage of tiredness. This will have you ready and focused to any task that you are about to take on. You will have all the energy you need to do anything you can dream off ... Do make sure that you have plenty of water while you on this. This is going to get you a little dehydrated and also the heat will make you sweat a bit more than usual. The pumps that I have felt while on this weren't of the hinges but they were very solid. I really feel like this is a pre for those who like to just do weight but still want to loose weight. I have not used this to often on cardio since I'm not trying to loose weight just bulk up. Overall when I played soccer once it was as good as any other product that has citrulline and helped me out in endurance. Nothing special for those seeking more help while running. Lastly I would like to warn people that have not taken many preworkouts before buying this that it's very stim heavy preworkout. Please use caution and asses your tolerance by starting with a lower dose before moving up to the whole spoon.

This can be bought at the manufacturers site for 50$. You get 30 servings that will cost you 1.66 per serving. This isn't the cheapest preworkout on the market but I didn't see anything else that would have such amount of ingredients. There are a lot of stims to keep you energized here that is probably expensive to manufacture. So, I think there is definitely value here even at such high price. This can also be found at Amazon but slightly more expensive at the price of 57.50$.

Side Effects

This gave me a headache couple of times in the beginning. I'm thinking because of my high blood pressure and the addition of Tyramine. What I did to prevent these headaches was add choline to this pre. It seemed to help me out. Also, I did feel a little bit warn out after the stims have subsided and there was a noticeable crush but such is the price you pay for such energy.

Conclusion

Personally highly recommended to those who want a full spectrum of ingredients. The price is a little high but again all those ingredients do not come cheap. This pretty much is in the same price range as other full packed pre's. The energy from this product is off the roof ... If you feel your not getting enough from whatever you are currently using than go for it. I would also like to take the opportunity to warn any newcomers that this is very strong so please asses before you go for the full scoop. I want to thank you for reading this and wish you long lasting energy through out your day.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 7/10