(Better than 100% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

Full Spectrum Rx is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LabTech Nutraceuticals. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
8.9
  April 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Claims Were Met
  • Increased Strength
  • #2 Preworkout
  • Lot Of Stimulants
  • Increased Performance
  • Non Stop Energy
  • Bathroom Trips
  • AAKG

No, don't be lazy!

INTRODUCTION

I lift 5 times per week, from Monday to Friday. I'm currently doing an experiment with myself, doing Arms on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, with Monday being Chest-Bicep-Tricep, Wednesday being Shoulder-Bicep-Tricep and Friday being Chest-Back (2 back exercises)-Bicep-Tricep so you can imagine that my workouts those days have a long duration of 2.5-3 hours. I wouldn't be able to do this workout of high amount of sets and combinations without a strong preworkout. So Stimulant Preworkouts are very important for my progress.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Lot of users have said this is an "Insane Ingredient Profile" and yes it is! The list of ingredients is extremely long, fully disclosed. They added almost all B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12) with the main purpose of converting food into energy. You can check other important benefits of them here: https://www.verywellfit.com/b-complex-vitamins-89411

Then we have the Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend, starting with:
*8 grams of Citrulline Malate 2:1 ratio for Increased Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, etc. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/citrulline-malate It's a very high amount, I usually recommend a bit less to avoid bathroom trips.

*3.5 grams of Beta-Alanine for increased performance, strength, delaying fatigue, train for longer time, etc. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/beta-alanine Not the patented one but I don't care. 3.2 grams if the full clinical dose and this has 3.5 grams, excellent dose.

*2.25 grams of Taurine. Improves blood flow which can help with Pumps and Nutrient Repartition. It also has benefits on Focus, helps to balance some of the side effects from Caffeine and other stimulants. For more benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/taurine High dose and I think it's proportional to the high amount of stimulants in this Preworkouts.

*1.5 grams of Agmatine Sulfate to increase the levels of nitric oxide. For more information on Benefits and how it works, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/agmatine-sulfate High dose too. The standard is 750mg, sometimes even 500mg so this has x2 or x3 that amount, great!

*1.25 grams of Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) for increased performance, maybe help with the Pumps/Vascularity and other benefits. For more info, read here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/alpha-ketoglutarate It's an interesting ingredient but I haven't felt good results from this ingredient. From what I know, this is a low dose considering I've seen 3g to 6g doses in other products so they probably added this ingredient to help with the blood flow and to help the body with the energy production along with the other ingredients, don't expect too much from this.

*1 gram of Beet Root Extract. I don't know too much about this. I hate the taste of beets too, I hate most veggies anyways lol. I found this: "Beetroot contains 1-3 percent of nitrate per gram of raw material. Assuming a beetroot extract is standardized to contain 3 percent nitrate, a hefty 13g dose would be needed to deliver 400 mg of nitrate." Source: https://knowledge.ulprospector.com/7381/fbn-sports-nutrition-supplements-formulating-nitrate-salts-vs-beetroot/ Here's another explanation of Beet Root Extract and the Nitrate amount: https://www.kagedmuscle.com/blogs/nutrition/the-truth-about-beetroot-nitric-oxide So based on the information posted, I have to question why the hell is this ingredient here? LabTech's website says it's to improve blood flow and stamina... I don't think so, just remove it. In fact, remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract and add a more effective ingredient like Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine (for example).

Damn, I wanted to put a little bit of information of every ingredient but I just spent like 1 hour on the ones above and I still have 18 ingredients left! hahaha. I think most of them were a great idea. I liked the idea of adding plenty of stimulants because that way, even with half scoop, you will feel the effects. I liked the inclusion of Synephrine HCL, the 350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 200mg of L-Theanine to balance all these crazy stimulants, 250mg of L-Dopa, 250mg of Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (would have liked a higher dose here), etc.

Overall I give it a 9/10, insane ingredient profile! Some of the stimulants don't have a high dose (not underdosed though) but they are expected to work together.

TASTE/MIXABILITY/TIMING

*TASTE: I received the Black Cherry Lemonade. The smell of the powder is amazing, the taste... not so good. It's not bad but it's not delicious. I guess it's acceptable.

*MIXABILITY: I thought it was going to give some problems mixing because of the high amount of ingredients but nope, it didn't. Perfect.

*DOSING & TIMING: Took 1 scoop 30 minutes before working out. My advice is to be 45 minutes before and make sure your last food was atleast 2 hours before taking this Preworkout. I tried this Preworkout with half-scoop some days and also full scoop.

CLAIMS & EFFECTIVENESS

First Claim: Extreme Pump and Vascularity. With this formula you can expect extreme Pumps and Vascularity but it didn't happen to me. I got benefits there but not extreme ones. I usually respond well to Agmatine Sulfate and with this high dose, I was expecting that "extreme" to come but it didn't. I'm going to give it a 7/10 in this area. You might get better results than me though, my body fat is moderately high (I assume), the formula for Pumps and Vascularity is great, I just don't know why it didn't work like I was expecting. I would suggest removing the AAKG and Beet Root Extract and adding another ingredient like for example Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine.

Edit: Forgot to say that the high amount of stimulants could have affected the Pump/Vascularity so that's another important detail to take into account.

Second Claim: Clean Non Stop Energy. Well, I don't know if clean. I know it has ingredients to give me clean energy (from Vitamin B, Citrulline Malate, etc) but due to the high amount of stimulants, then it's impossible to determine if it was clean. That being said, the energy was absolutely non stop. My 3 hour trainings were not a problem for this Preworkout. In fact, the lack of carbohydrates was more of a problem for me lol! Even with half scoop, the energy was always available for me to use. Half-Scoop is enough for an average workout. The energy not only comes from the Caffeine Anhydrous, also from thermogenic ingredients so whoever does Cardio after their workouts will be happy about this. I could easily diferentiate between the lack of energy because of the lack of carbs and between a lack of energy because of the preworkout. I never had lack of energy because of the preworkout. I have no complaints about Energy, I'll give it a 10/10. Energy with half scoop was 8.5/10.

Third Claim: Maximum Endurance. No complaints here either. I could easily do combinations of exercise (1 Bicep, 1 Tricep) and even 1 Bicep, 1 Tricep, 1 Bicep, 1 Tricep, I loved it or make 2 or 3 chest or shoulder exercises. I could train for a longer time, sometimes more than 3 hours if I wanted to! But... the problem was the carbs lol, remember that after a 3 hour training, I would have 5 hours without any food so it was expected. Burning sensation was delayed. So more reps, more sets, more weight, more exercises = Win. 10/10 here. Endurance with half scoop was also 8.5/10

Fourth Claim: Razor Sharp Focus. Focus was very decent, I kept thinking about the next exercise, the next challenge, the next set, about new moves, etc. But what really surprised me here was the confidence and mood Full Spectrum RX gave me. I knew I could do anything I wanted to do. If I wanted to beat my 1RM, done! If I wanted to add 1 or 2 more reps to an exercise, done! If I wanted to add more sets, done! Sometimes I felt invincible, It was me and the weights, nobody else. Ok ok you can laugh but I'm describing what I felt lol, don't hurt my feelings :( 9/10

So those are the 4 major claims of the product. Strength related, I felt increased strength but it wasn't like a muscular strength you get from Creatine. It was more of a strength coming from all that intense energy received from the stimulants and other ingredients and not coming from muscles. It's not easy to know this information but once you "find" it, you will see the difference. They suggest you can stack it with LabTech Micronized Creatine but I don't think it's necessary. 9/10 for Strength.

VALUE

Steelehousenutrition.com has it for $59.99, Shoptotalnutrition.com has it for $54.99, if you buy 2 you get them for $50 each, the same for LabTech's website www.labtechnutraceuticals.com. The brand has a "temporary" 18% OFF coupon which brings the price down to $45.1. That's a GREAT price for this preworkout (close to a 9). But I'll judge it based on the regular price which is $54.99. It's expensive but considering the high effectiveness, the high amount of ingredients with high doses, considering this preworkout is also effective with only half-scoop and also with 3/4 scoop, then the Value increases a lot. This lasted me 2 entire months and that's also considering I gave like 3-4 servings to my friends so they could try it and give me their thoughts. This preworkout can last you 3 months if you lift like 4 times a week, using half scoop or 3/4 scoop 1 or 2 days. The investment is worth it.

SIDE EFFECTS

Bathroom Trips, sometimes 2 in a row :( Happened with like 15 servings. Surprisingly, no crashing for me.

CONCLUSION

So the only thing that kind of dissapointed me was the Pump/Vascularity. It worked but like a 7/10, based on the ingredients I was expecting a little more but you can have better results than me. I was very satisfied with all the other areas. This is a very complete preworkout, the name "Full Spectrum" is well said. Most of the claims were met. Expensive but worth it. Value is good because you can easily use half scoop or 3/4 scoop and still get good results. If they decide to remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract like I suggested and replace it with Arginine Nitrate or Nitrosigine, this is going to be a nuclear bomb!

I slightly reduced the score because of the bathroom trips. It became the #2 top preworkout of my list, with NutraBio PRE Extreme keeping the #1 spot. The main difference was the Pump/Vascularity section. The PRE Extreme uses 6g Citrulline Malate, 1g Agmatine Sulfate, 750mg of Nitrosigine, Creatine Monohydrate & HCL and ClusterDextrin. Full Spectrum RX uses 8g Citrulline Malate, 1.5g Agmatine Sulfate, 2.25g Taurine... as you can see, Full Spectrum RX is missing atleast 1 top ingredient to compete with PRE Extreme's ingredients for Pump/Vascularity. The difference can either be the Nitrosigine, the Creatines and/or the ClusterDextrin. Interesting comparison... Take into account that my body fat when taking PRE Extreme was lower than with Full Spectrum so that's also important on this debate (yea I debate with myself). Edit: Forgot to say that the high amount of stimulants could have also affected the Pump/Vascularity so that's another important detail to take into account.

So for all the reasons explained, I suggest the following:

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Remove the AAKG and Beet Root Extract (useless based on info posted) and replace it with Arginine Nitrate OR Nitrosigine. Those 2 ingredients never dissapoint. You don't need to add both, just 1 of the 2 would be enough IMO.
2. Try to create a flavor with a delicious taste. I know it's very difficult to do it because of the high list of ingredients... but nothing is impossible ;)
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 6/10

Other Prices:
Amazon   $57.49

April 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Not Crazy About The Taste

Before I start I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I'm always on the lookout for new pre-workout formulations to try. Once this became available on TROOPS and seeing previous reviews I knew I had to give it a shot. I have had a lot of experience using pre-workouts and have done many reviews on them for SR.

This is a "HUGE" "Transparent" ingredient profile that is broken up into three main categories.

Basic Profile
Vitamin B1 2mg
Vitamin B2 20mg
Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
Vitamin B12 12mcg
Vitamin B5 20mg

Vitamin B plays a big role in energy production, carbohydrate metabolization, etc....

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8000mg
Beta Alanine 3500mg
L-Taurine 2250mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
AAKG 1250mg
Beat Root Extract 1000mg

Common ingredients known to increase N.O. production (pumps,vasodilation) and muscular endurance.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend
Alpha Yohimbine 1mcg Focus,Cognition,Energy

Mood/Absorption
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 5mg
6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 5mg

Taste - I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which is one of three flavors currently available. This wasn't one of the best taste pre-workouts I've had... in fact it was pretty rough. It had a fruit punch/pepper taste, I'm guessing its pretty hard to have a product great tasting when there are so many ingredients. The effectiveness trumps the flavor category every day for me so I just chugged it down and worked out.

Mixability - There was some grittiness especially when I was finishing up a serving. Besides for that there wasn't anything else to note in regards to mixability.

Dosing - Easily a true one scoop pre-workout, I took one scoop with 8 oz of water around 20 min before training.

In terms of effectiveness this was an all-around hit. The biggest need from pre-workout is long lasting clean energy. Full Spectrum RX provided this from start to finish without any crash or jitters. Most stimulant pre-workouts give you fast hard hitting energy (crack/drug feeling) however this was not the case. Next was the pumps, this gave me some of the best pumps I've had in a long long time. The effects lasted well past workouts giving me that balloon like effect with veins popping. Focus isn't a thing I need much of since I'm training in my garage gym however there was a noticeable increase. The ingredients left me with a tunnel vision at times and other times very close to that. With endurance I noticed less fatigue which allowed me to train faster & harder which means heavier weights w/ less rest time.

The cheapest value I could find for a tub of Full Spectrum RX is on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. Each tub contains 30 servings and retails for $54.99 or $1.83 per serving. I have no problem paying up for a product as effective as this but its still a bit steep. As I was checking out their website I had 2 different promo code coupons pop up for 13% and 16% discounts. Given those discounts I would be willing to pay that price for a tub of Full Spectrum RX. With so many discount promos I'm sure there will be better deals in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Full Spectrum RX hit on all cylinders and then some.... I highly highly recommend giving this a try especially with discount codes showing up on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. If your looking for energy, pumps, focus, strength, endurance then you need to try Full Spectrum RX. Once again thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
  • Strawberry Kiwi: 3/10

Other Prices:
Amazon   $57.49

March 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Tastes Bad

A huge thank you to LabTech and SR for this product! I saw the ingredient profile on this guy and just had to try it. While taking this product I was working up to a 500 calorie deficit while working out 6days/week.

Like I said, this ingredient profile really made me excited about taking the product, and the expectations were certainly met. First off, each serving is 22.26g, that is easily one of the bigger pre workout scoops I've had. And it is fully disclosed!! I will go over the main players and what I liked about this profile:

1,000mg Beet Root Extract
Okay I have never seen beet root extract in a preworkout, but I am so glad they included it in this. It comes from the superfood beetroot and is linked to better stamina, improved blood flow, and lower blood pressure.
8,000mg Citrulline Malata 2:1
Much more than the clinical dosage of 3,000mg and I love it! Responsible for blood flow, recovery, and increased utilization of amino acids
3,500mg Beta Alanine
Right in the middle of the suggests dosage (2-5g). Increases muscular endurance
2,250mg L-Taurine
Another one that increases blood flow (PUMP!!!)
1,500mg Agmatine Sulfate
Controls nitric oxide synthesis, again another supplement that improves your pump
350mg Caffeine Anhydrous

They did just about everything they could to give you an insane pump, which is one of the reasons I find this product so special. I really don't have any major issues with this preworkout, as it is one of the more well-rounded profiles I have had. The only other thing I would have liked to see is Betaine Anhydrous, but again I'm more than happy with this profile without it.

I had the strawberry kiwi flavor and it was easily the worst tasting preworkout I have ever had!!! I attribute this to the beet root extract, because the preworkout essentially tasted like dirt. However, once I mixed my BCAAs with it, it wasn't AS bad but certainly something to get used to. I didn't let the taste affect the overall too much because at the end of the day I don't take preworkout for its taste. As mentioned, the scoops are pretty big. I mixed one scoop with about 16oz of water and it was a bit gritty, but nothing too bad. I took it 10 minutes before my workout and felt it within minutes.

The effectiveness of this product makes up for the awful taste. I had some of my best workouts ever while taking this. My pumps were insane, I even had solid pumps on my back day, where pumps were previously nonexistent. I was so focused and in a world of my own from beginning to end. There was a slight energy increase, but nothing to brag about. As I worked up to a greater calorie deficit, I saw no effect on my workouts because this preworkout still helped me kill my workouts. During my cut, I felt like I had lost no strength, in fact some of my lifts I even increased the weight. For how effective this product is in the gym, I felt no crash afterwards which is key for me because I am normally most productive after my workout.

Definitely one of the more expensive preworkouts, granted I got it for free. The cheapest I was able to find online was $55 for 30 servings which is about $1.83/serving. However, I would be willing to pay that much for all you get from this preworkout.

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

Don't let the price and the bad taste steer you away, this is one of the better preworkouts on the market. The ingredients and the overall effect makes it all worth it. No matter what your goal is, Full Spectrum RX can help you.

March 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Not Crazy About The Taste

If you're looking for a pre-workout that will raise the bar, or that will let you bend the bar into a pretzel, this is probably what you need. LabTech Nutraceuticals is on a mission and has been opening up some products to the TROOPs that are dosed shamelessly at levels few other companies are competing with. I want to thank them for participating on the site and offering their product line up for review. Based on the reviews I've seen returned, I think it was a wise investment on their part. This is a potent option with no corners being cut. I'm going to take you through my experience with this, where it shined, and where it maybe isn't the best choice. However, at the end of the day, this is a preworkout you shouldn't take lightly, just like you won't be lifting lightly after you drink it!

The label is loaded and I'll be spending a little more time going through the latter part of it that contains many of the stimulants and nootropics, as opposed to the beginning which covers most of the ingredients to help with pumps and recovery.

The label is broken into three sections- The Pump/Endurance Matrix, The Energy/Focus Matrix, and the Mood/Absorption section.

Did I mention LabTech didn't cut corners? In the Pump Section they don't just have Citrulline malate, they have it in a 2:1 ratio measured at 8g per scoop. The standard 1g dose I feel like I always see in other PWOs of Agmatine and taurine? Try 1.5 and 2.25 g respectively. The Arginine isn't just basic either-it's AAKG which has a high bioavailability than standard L-Arginine. And lastly the Beta Alanine sets a personal record for me at 3.5g, while the clinical dose is 3.2. Expect pumps!

Next up is the Energy/Focus blend. To start you have 350mg of Caffeine. You also have NALT, Theanine, DMHA, and Noopept, again all at effective doses. (I'm going to avoid listing every single one because of time, but there will be a panel posted at the end as a picture.)

You also have a ton of things in here that are new to me, so here's where I'll get a bit more in-depth.
- L-Dopa: You probably won't be shocked to learn this is a direct precursor to dopamine. According to examine.com the only human study that has been done on this has been to measure penile girth apparently. It resulted in a minor girth increase. Unfortunately, I didn't notice. However, it's also supposedly effective at lowering cortisol levels and increasing levels of leuteinizing hormone, growth hormone, and androgens. I didn't measure my hormone levels before and after, but based on the way I felt and recovered, I think it might be effective as intended here.
- Dendrobium Nobile: I could find very little research on this member of the orchid family, but it is apparently used as a stimulant and mood enhancer. This is also a potential ingredient worthy of concern. Due to effects similar to amphetamines, there has been at least one supplement removed from market due to using actual amphetamines and just listing Dendrobium on the label. There's no reason to think LabTech would do this, but just an FYI.
- Naringin: This is usually added as an ingredient to heighten the effects of other ingredients, especially caffeine. However, it's also demonstrated effectiveness in healing muscle tissues after exercise.
- Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: Another happy enhancer that will exhibit effects similar to amphetamine and dopamine.
- Octopamine HCL: Sometime referred to as norsynephine, this is usually used as a fat loss pill, but again stimulates dopamine and norepinephrine receptors and boosts energy levels.
- N-Methyl Tyramine HCL: Similar to Hordenine but missing a methyl atom, this is another stimulant with little research to refer to.
- Synephrine HCL: Commonly known as bitter-orange, this ingredient is similar to ephedrine but less potent.
- Rutaecarpine: This is another stimulant but also a thermogenic. It supposedly can work against caffeine and limit its effects by increasing the rate at which caffeine is metabolized. Besides Thermogenesis I can't find anything else that would increase an athlete's performance, so I wonder if the interaction with caffeine is intentional due to the sheer amount of stimulants in the ingredients.

Last thing I'll cover from the mood/absorption panel:
- 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin: I'd never heard of this but it appears to be mainly an absorption enhancer that is marketed specifically to supplements and steroids.

Sweetened with Sucralose and natural flavors.

Taste: I received the sour gummy flavor, and it wasn't my favorite. It was drinkable, but less like sour gummies and more like grape-flavored children's Tylenol.

Mixability: Slightly above average here. I've said before in other reviews, some things just don't dissolve. They won't. It doesn't mean you don't want them though. Full Spectrum always left a bit of residue in the shaker that I'd add an inch of water to and throw back. No big deal, but I wouldn't let it sit too long.

Dosing: I would typically take this in the parking lot before I walked into the gym in the morning. I lift at 5am so I'm mostly fasted, save a piece of toast or a banana that I have to settle my stomach before taking anything. I felt that huge dose of BA immediately and by the time I was wrapping up a warm-up on the bike or elliptical by 5:15/:20, I was pumped and eager to attack the weights.

Full Spectrum makes 4 claims on their label. I'm going to go through those and add in anything that I think has gone unmentioned at that point.
1. Extreme Pump and Vascularity:
When I was taking Full Spectrum it definitely lived up to this claim. I'm not sure how it couldn't, based on the label and dosing. I am currently rehabbing a sprained AC joint (borderline between type 1 & 2), so partway through this tub I lost the ability to do any major push lifts. I adjusted my routine to focus more on pulling exercises, as well as lower body, and really hone in on my core work. Bicep curls were also a trigger for AC joint pain. Without being able to do dedicated iso lifts for chest and bi's you might think it would be tough to gauge a pump. Not so. I replaced pushing with fully extended plank variations and crossover shrugs with much lighter weight than normal. By the end of a minute on planks I'd have veins down my entire arm and the front of my shoulders. I also noticed significant arm pumps resulting from pull ups, bent over rows, and other pulling exercises. Very impressed here.
2. Clean Non-Stop Energy:
Yes again. 15 minutes after taking this I was amped up, every time. When I left the gym at 7am I was still energized and only left due to other obligations with work. I was drinking another stimulant drink once I got to the office on most days, so it's tough to gauge the fall-off that would've eventually come, but the energy in the gym was clean yet strong. On only one occasion did it feel like too much, and I think that was due to taking Actigin alongside it and increasing the absorption of the ingredients.
3. Maximum Endurance:
This I did *not* notice. I actually think Full Spectrum took away from my endurance. I've run a few PWOs back to back lately, so to test this I took a few days off and used other products towards the end of my run instead. When going back and forth day to day between different products I definitely noticed that when taking Full Spectrum cardio was just more difficult. Honestly, it surprises me because of the amount of Beta Alanine, but it is what it is. For some reason, the combination of ingredients and the effect they had just made it a little more difficult to run. In fairness, I do pretty much the same amount of cardio daily so while it made it harder to do, I did sweat more as a result. This wasn't a huge deal for me at all, but I wouldn't recommend this as a pwo before a game like soccer, lacrosse, basketball, or any other sport that relies on aerobic energy. The anaerobic energy was just fine, but after 30s or so of strenuous activity I'd notice it got much harder than normal.
4. Razor Sharp Focus:
Absolutely. The nootropics in this thing are abundant. One side note is I've taken Adderall for over a decade. I've never really upped my dose and while I don't get a high from it like many people do that don't use it regularly, if I don't take it I have a ton of trouble both staying awake and focusing. My dose for years has been 20mg daily, and I usually take 10mg right when I wake up and another 10mg when I get to the office. At this point it doesn't even increase my heart rate, but if I don't take it I just drag through my workout. Not with Full Spectrum though! Twice I had taken my prescription bottle out of my car and decided I didn't have time to go get it, and neither time did I feel like my focus had much or any fall-off. While at the gym I wasn't distracted by anything and was able to get into the zen-like groove of moving the weights without anything else coming into my mind. That's always a good place to be!
The last thing I'll add to this list that isn't advertised on the panel is strength increases. Despite my injury, I was able to push myself very hard while taking it. I usually SS pullups into back days and will do 6 sets of 5 reps to a dead hang, going right into shoulder rehab stuff, then into a core workout that is often a plank variation. While taking this I was hitting 8-10 reps per set without issue on the pullups. I also used to struggle at 4 plates down landmine rows. I'll usually build up to 4 plates and get 4 crappy reps before dropping back down. While taking Full Spectrum I was working up to 4 plates and doing 8 quality reps instead. I was too concerned with the injury to push myself to find my 1MR at any point while taking this, but I think these are good indicators to Spectrum's effectiveness.

Currently you can buy 2 bottles from LabTech's website for $99.99. This will get you free shipping and save you about $10. They also have an 18% off coupon if you use LT18. The standard price on their website is $54.99. At 30 servings you're looking at $1.83/per, which is quite expensive. However, if you can afford it then you can rest assured knowing those extra dollars are being charged because of the huge amount of stuff in here and not just to line the CEO's pockets.

Side Effects

Besides a trip to the bathroom that might come on suddenly and Beta Alanine tingles like you read about, no side effects to report.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I want to thank LabTech again for letting me try this. I really enjoyed my run and highly suggest picking up a bottle. I wouldn't use it on a day you're going to go bike 25 miles, but I would use it religiously if you plan to pick up the heaviest thing you can find and put it down over and over again. I'm excited to see what this company unveils next!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10

March 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Slight Crashing
  • Crashing

First and foremost I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm and old man who doesn't mind a little boost in the gym. Life has almost drained all my energy so when I'm at the gym I sometimes need help. After trying a preworkout once I have never looked back. Now I have gone through a lot of Pre's and noticed how big this market is. This one caught my eye because of the product label ... It's ginormous! I wanted to see how it will affect me in the gym so I claimed it.

This list will be long. So, sit back ... relax and start reading (or skip to effectiveness) ... I want to tell you all that the label is fully disclosed ... So you will know exactly what and how much of it you're taking.

First you get all the Vitamin B variations to boost you naturally ... B1,B2,B3,B5,B6 and B12 are dosed hire than 100% of your daily recommended intake.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend

Citrulline Malate a vasodilator is the cornerstone of the NO production. What it means is that you will be able to pump more blood to your muscles which in return will get more nutrients so that they can perform longer. The main advantage if taking this amino acid is to reduce fatigue so that you can increase your reps. The does here is 8 grams which is the ideal "sweet spot".

Beta-Alanine is almost included in all PWO's ... this is what give you the tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. The 3.5 grams dosage is slightly above the suggested clinical dosage of 3.2 grams.

L-Taurine will overall help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 2,250 milligrams which is a lot more than the sweet spot considered by many.

Agmatine Sulfate is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage of 1500 milligrams is on the higher than the recommended dosage but nothing crazy.

AAKG is another NO production acid that increases nitric oxide production in blood vessels, increasing their diameter. This works the same way as Citrulline but it doesn't have the same absorption rate. The addition of alpha-ketoglutarate promotes a longer lasting pump.

Beet root extract is another supplement that will help you with NO. This mainly is the source of nitrates to help relax your blood vessels for a better blood flow. There are people out there that think that only Nitrates will help with NO and everything else is just a fad. I noticed a suggestion of 500 mg so this being at the twice recommended dosage. I personally think that's great since natural is always better than manufactured.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend

Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine without water that is the main stimulant here to provide energy. This has a hefty dose of 350 milligrams which should pick most of us up.

L-Dopa helps with your mood and mental alertness by raising your levels of dopamine. It also helps with releasing human growth hormone (HGH) which in turn supports physical strength and well being. It can also help you get a woody.

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) is a nootropic like choline to help you with your mood. It's an amino acid that will help you with producing noradrenaline and dopamine that help you feel good. It should help you with memory even though you are under stress. The 250 milligram is dosed half of the minimum recommended.

L-Theanine is a none essential amino acid that is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 200 miligrams should have an effect and is in the recommended range.

2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) is a stim that was developed when DMAA was banned and stim junkies needed something more than just caffeine. This works similar to caffeine but it so much more. I'm personally a big fan of this stim and love to see this in a pre. Basically you should feel in 30 minutes like the world is your oyster and you can do anything :P. Pretty much it's exactly what you would like from a pre-workout ... to give you that feeling that you can lift a lot and for a very long time. The dosage of 175 mg is slightly on the higher end but shouldn't be to overwhelming the range is from 100 to 300 mg.

L-Norvaline - This will help raise the amount of NO your body can produce. What does it simply mean ... your veins will get bigger :P which in return will help your muscles. This closely works with arginase to enhance NO production from NOS. This should help with NO production by 60% utilizing the other ingredients added for the pump. This product offers 100 mg which is the ideal recommended dosage.

Dendrobium nobile extract is a plant extract that has been used for medicinal purposes in East Asia. The most common reason to take such supplement is to aid in inflammation and digestion. They provide 50 mg of this ingredient and since there is not much study done on it I'm assuming that is a safe amount.

Higenamine Hydrochloride commonly used for it's fat burning capabilities similar to synephrine or ephedrine. This has 50mg which is ok since you should be taking 20-30 two to three times a day.

Naringin not much I could find on this ingredient. This is a flavanone glycoside commonly obtained from a grapefruit. I'm thinking this could be used for it's anti-inflammatory capabilities. Again there isn't much out there so no recommended value is anywhere to be found. I'm assuming 50 mg is on the "safe" side.

Phenylethylamine a nootropic that should help you with feeling good. At the dose of 50mg is a little bit lower than what they usually recommend, but than again I'm assuming it should have a synergistic effect with the other nootropics they have added.

Noopept another nootropic developed by Russians to help with cognitive abilities. It has a similar effect to piracetam, in that it provides a mild cognitive boost after supplementation. The 30 mg is at the higher end of the recommended dosage.

Octopamine Hydrochloride another potential fat burner that works similar to synephrine or ephedrine. Please note that this has been banned by WADA. 30 mg provided should be ok.

N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride is a vasoactive amine that promotes blood pressure elevation. Be careful if you have high blood pressure since taking this could cause migraine headaches. There is 25 mg here of this and to be honest I don't know what is the recommended value.

Synephrine Hydrochloride a less potent fat burner than ephadrine. This should help you out to shed that unwanted fat while you are working out. This has 20 mg which is on the lower side but it should have a synergistic effect with Higenamine and Octopamine.

I usually used one scoop of this product mixed with 10oz of water. I would stir this in a glass and consume after couple of stirs. This isn't the best tasting pre workout but with the amount of ingredients it actually is better tasting than the others with the same amount. I requested the black cherry lemonade and it didn't quite have any taste of lemonade ... it was more like a sour fruit punch.

Just few minutes after taking this product you will feel a hot flash on your face and I don't mean the kind of tingles you get from beta-alanine. This is just heat starting to generate inside your body that is felt on your face. This pre-workout will pick anyone up at any stage of tiredness. This will have you ready and focused to any task that you are about to take on. You will have all the energy you need to do anything you can dream off ... Do make sure that you have plenty of water while you on this. This is going to get you a little dehydrated and also the heat will make you sweat a bit more than usual. The pumps that I have felt while on this weren't of the hinges but they were very solid. I really feel like this is a pre for those who like to just do weight but still want to loose weight. I have not used this to often on cardio since I'm not trying to loose weight just bulk up. Overall when I played soccer once it was as good as any other product that has citrulline and helped me out in endurance. Nothing special for those seeking more help while running. Lastly I would like to warn people that have not taken many preworkouts before buying this that it's very stim heavy preworkout. Please use caution and asses your tolerance by starting with a lower dose before moving up to the whole spoon.

This can be bought at the manufacturers site for 50$. You get 30 servings that will cost you 1.66 per serving. This isn't the cheapest preworkout on the market but I didn't see anything else that would have such amount of ingredients. There are a lot of stims to keep you energized here that is probably expensive to manufacture. So, I think there is definitely value here even at such high price. This can also be found at Amazon but slightly more expensive at the price of 57.50$.

Side Effects

This gave me a headache couple of times in the beginning. I'm thinking because of my high blood pressure and the addition of Tyramine. What I did to prevent these headaches was add choline to this pre. It seemed to help me out. Also, I did feel a little bit warn out after the stims have subsided and there was a noticeable crush but such is the price you pay for such energy.

Conclusion

Personally highly recommended to those who want a full spectrum of ingredients. The price is a little high but again all those ingredients do not come cheap. This pretty much is in the same price range as other full packed pre's. The energy from this product is off the roof ... If you feel your not getting enough from whatever you are currently using than go for it. I would also like to take the opportunity to warn any newcomers that this is very strong so please asses before you go for the full scoop. I want to thank you for reading this and wish you long lasting energy through out your day.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 7/10

February 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Energy
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Thanks again SR and THANK YOU Lab Tech! Full Spectrum Rx was pure money! I almost wet myself waiting for my chance to snatch this product up after reading the profile. I had been waiting for a new solid looking pre to pop-up to give a try after not so much luck with the last one I tested.

Like I felt in the gym, the ingredients just keep going and going with 33 of pure bliss! Fully disclosed which is standard for me. No prop blends here.
Vitamin B1,2,3,6,12,5 to start off. Pump Matrix includes 8000mg of citrulline Malate, 3500mg of beta alanine, 2250mg of l-taurine, 1500mg of agmatine sulfate, 1250mg of aakg, and 1000mg of beat root extract.
Energy/Focus Matrix starts with 350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 250mg of L-Dopa, 250mg of N-aceetyl l-tyrosine, 200mg of L-theanine, 175mg of 2-aminoisoheptane, 100mg of l-norvaline, 50mg ofdendroblum nobile extract/higenamine hydrochloride/naringin/phenylethylamine hydrochloride, 30mg of octopamine hydrochloride, 25mg of n-methyl tyramine hydrochloride, 20mg of synephrine hydrocholoride, 10mg of rutaecarpine/huperzine a 1% and 1mcg of alpha yohimbine.
Mood/Absorption has 5mg of black pepper fruit extract and 5mg of 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin.
Wow my fingers hurt from just typing all that up.

I received the Black Cherry Lemonade. Right off the bat, the smell reminded me of the original NO-Xplode. Did not taste the same obviously, but I was very pleased with the taste. Like most pre's, it left a few grains in the bottom of my cup when taking so it would take a second swig to get it all down. Dosing is 1 level scoop with 8-12 ounces of water about 20 minutes before your workout. The 20 minute is just about spot on.

I loved the effectiveness of Full Spectrum Rx. By the time I walk out on the gym floor, I can feel the tingles kicking in letting me know its game time. Not too intense, just the right amount. My energy is kicked up a notch and it allowed me to stay focused throughout my entire workout. The days I lifted on my own, I was in my own world like no one else was in the gym with me. Another great feature is I always achieved a nice pump with each workout no matter the muscle group. At the end of each workout, I felt like I smashed my workout and if I had more time I could have done a little more before I had to get back to work. Another great feature was zero crash for me.

Right at $50 for 30 servings, it does seem a little steep. However, with all the ingredients it's not a bad deal. I did not see any deals on this currently, but doesn't mean they don't have them. Overall, it seems like a pretty fair price to me. If I saw this for $45 I'd snatch it right up.

Side Effects

Zero side effects other than an awesome workout.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Full Spectrum by Lab Tech is a top tier pre-workout. If you want to go into the gym each day without any "off" days, then this is for you because the focus is amazing. I'm hoping this shows up in my local Vitamin Shoppe.

9.2
  February 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Great Value
  • Tastes Bad
I had heard a lot of hype surrounding Full Spectrum, so when it came around a second time, I was eager to jump on the opportunity and see exactly what all the talk was about.

9.5/10

If it gets better than this, I'd love to see it. This has basically everything you could ask for multiplied several times over. Some of the notable ingredients that caught my eye:

8g Citrulline Malate
3.5g Beta Alanine
1.5g Agmatine
350mg Caffeine
50mg Dendrobium
30mg Noopept
20mg Syneprhine

And that's not even half of the total ingredients. This pre-workout is absolutely stacked.

Honestly, my only knock on this product was in this category as both the mixing and taste were pretty terrible. Lots of gritty sediment and the Sour Gummy flavor was incredibly chemical and unpleasant, despite the fact that I used nearly 36oz of water. I'd imagine it's very difficult to make a product taste good with such a large amount of ingredients, so I don't put too much stock into this.

9.2/10

Talk about one hell of an experience. From the first time to the last, Full Spectrum helped me have some of the best workouts I've ever had. Obviously the energy was great and I had some incredibly huge pumps, but the part I want to talk about the most is the focus that this gave me. Never before have I been so focused on my workouts.

This gave new definition to "in the zone" and it was a wonderful feeling to just get completely lost in what I was currently doing. This made it very easy to get in and do what I had to do. It's almost hard to describe until you experience it for yourself. It was like going into every workout incredibly pumped up. Truly unique.

8.5/10

Available for $50 on the LabTech website, this works out to $1.66 per serving. Considering that this is a one scooper and how incredibly effective it was, I think this is still a great value and wouldn't mind paying this type of price in today's market.

Side Effects

Overall

8.8/10

An amazing experience with a reasonable price puts Full Spectrum at the top of my list and makes it one that I would recommend everyone go out and try for themselves.
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10

January 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

A special thanks to Labtech for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the overdue review. Today, I discuss my experience with their pre workout Full Spectrum RX. I believe there is no point to go over how I have an extensive amount of experience with pre workout formulations or the reasoning behind using them since I've done that in nearly all my previous pwo review up until now. So, I'll just get straight to the body of the review.

The profile is extensive, but fully disclosed with all ingredients and their dosages. (Instant points for that)

The profile starts of with a complex of B-vitamins with B1 at 2mg, B2 + B3 + B5 all at 20mg, B6 at 10mg, and B12 12mcg.

Moving on is the Pump And Endurance Matrix Blend containing Citrulline Malate at 8,000mg, Beta Alanine at 3,500mg, L-Taurine 2,250mg, Agmatine at 1,500mg, AAKG at 1,250mg, and Beet Root Extract at 1,000mg. Plenty of well known ingredients known for their vasodilating, acid buffering, and pump enhancing effects.

Next we have the Energy and Focus Matrix Blend with Caffeine Anhydrous at 350mg, NALT at 250mg, L-Dopa at 250mg, L-theanine at 200mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane at 175mg, L-Nrovaline at 100mg, Dendrobium Nobile Extract at 50mg, Higenamine HCL at 50mg, Naringin at 50mg, Phenylehtylamine HCL at 50mg, Noopept at 30mg, octopamine HCL at 30mg, N-Methyl Tyramine HCL at 30mg, Synephrine HCL at 20mg, Rutaecarpine at 10mg, huperzine A 1% at 10mg, and Alpha Yohimbine at 1mcg. This is more than plenty of ingredients well known for enhancing energy, improving focus, and helping to provide a potential thermo effect. The only ingredient that I had to look up was Rutaecarpine since I had never heard of it before. It turns out, it is an herb that is supposed prevent prolonged overstimulation effects from high doses of caffeine. Seems somewhat contradictory to put that in a pre workout, but I would suppose it helps prevent insomnia and crash.

Finally we have the Mood and Absorption blend containing Black Pepper Extract and DHB both dosed at 5mg each.

Phew...that's a lot of candy, but it's not called Full Spectrum for nothing.

I received the sour gummy candy flavor and I liked it. It is a little tart if you don't use enough water, but no complaints otherwise.

Mixability is a little sub-par. I had some minimal undissolved grit and sediment at times, though not a whole lot.

Dosing protocol is your typical pre workout method. I would take one scoop about 20 minutes before my workout.

All I can say is fasten your be prepared to imprison yourself in the gym after taking this stuff because you won't wanna stop training.

Energy (9/10): No doubt, Full Spectrum gave me intense, clean, consistent energy throughout during all of my workouts. I was pounding workout after workout, movement after movement, rep after rep, day after day, pound after pound, each and every training session.

Focus (9/10): Full Spectrum gave me one of the best Nootropic and Focus enhancement benefits I've had from a pre workout in a while. The focus was razor sharp and I found myself almost never distracted by anything or anyone. I was constantly honed in on all workout objectives with each consecutive training movement and interval and had a more aggressive mindset geared towards completing goals throughout the day.

Endurance (8/10): While my endurance is well established already, I was experiencing less fatigue through each workout sets and cardio interval. My need for rest was reduced and I managed more reps with heavy compound movements with higher resistance. Isolation exercises were also improved in reps and resistance.

Pump (8/10): I did get a very good pump and swole feel with better vascularity. Trained muscles felt fuller and more engorged with high volume sets and throughout my workout in general.

Strength: While I am recovering from an abdominal injury, Full Spectrum's benefits did have a good carry over effect to better aid me in getting back to my original lifting numbers. While I have yet to fully recover, Full Spectrum definitely helped give me the advantage to help me better re engage my intensity in the gym.

The value score I gave is based on the fact that as of now, LabTech currently has a 25% discount code known at LT25 on their website that will allow a 25% discount price on a purchase. Without the code, the retail price of Full Spectrum is 54.99 for a 30 serving tub. That's a bit of a steep price, but with the code, the price dwindles to about 41.25. Not sure if shipping with the discount code is included, but clearly that is a better price. I'd say for the sale price given the high efficacy and quality of Full Spectrum, that is a pretty good value. LabTech seems to have deals frequently, so I would always check their website for these deals if you intend on becoming an avid customer with them.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Plain and simple....Full Spectrum delivers in every pre workout area an intensive weight training athlete would desire. It gives you near unstoppable energy, great pump, razor focus and mindset, and will give your endurance a noticeable boost. Just be sure you're capitalizing on discount deals and of course, keep your training and diet in check.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 8/10

December 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Energy
  • Slight Crashing

Whats up SR. I train hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings (4:30am), which means I need something that can get me fired up before a session, so I figured I'd give this pre a shot. Thanks to Labtech and the Trooper program for sending this out to me.

This was the main reason I chose to try this pre. This ingredient profile is VERY expansive and covers almost everything in terms of stimulants and pump ingredients. Right away I notice that the label is fully disclosed, something I always love to see, great job Labtech. There is so much going on with this label I am only going to touch on the key components, but I will put the full label at the bottom of this review:

Pump/ Endurance:
Beta Alanine - 3.5g (overdosed)
Citrulline Malate 2:1 - 8g (huge doseage)
Agmatine Sulfate - 1.5g (above clinical dose)

Energy/ Focus Blend:
Caffeine Anhydrous - 350mg
2-aminoisoheptane - 175mg (DMHA)
Higenamine Hydrochloride - 50mg
Octopamine Hydrochloride - 50mg
Synephrine Hydrochloride - 20mg
Alpha Yohimbine - 1mcg

Mood/ Absorption:
Black pepper Extract - 5mg
DHB - 5mg

Also a full spectrum of B vitamins to help aid in crash prevention and you have one very complete pre workout

The flavour I received was Strawberry Kiwi, which i thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish, not too sweet, not too sour, somewhere right in the middle. Very hard to make a pre workout with that many ingredients taste decent, but Labtech did a great job. Mixablity was solid, a few floaters and sinkers, but with that many ingredients thats hardly surprising, just keep swirling/ shaking and you shouldn't have an issue. Dosing is one scoop, very straight forward.

I'll break down effectiveness into several sections in order to keep this short and to the point

Energy/ Focus: The energy from this product hits hard and hits fast, about 5 minutes after ingestion I could already feel my energy levels begin to rise and next thing I knew I was buzzing with energy and ready to smash the weights. With such a large dosage of DMHA there was a notable "elevated states" feeling with this product, which I love. Where there was a lack for me was in the focus department, perhaps it was due to the high dosages of stims, but I found it hard to really lock myself into the workouts because I had almost too much energy, some tweaking of the dose may have helped.

Pumps: The pumps on this product were fantastic, perhaps the most noticeable effect was the almost instantaneous increase in vascularity and muscle volume within the first few sets of the workout. Labtech clearly dosed the pump ingredients above industry standards and that really helps make the pumps from this product something to rave about.

Endurance/ Power: The large dose of Beta Alanine means two things: This delivers the tingles, and endurance is not an issue. No problems for me pushing through long tough workouts. Another lacking area for me was the power/ strength, this is likely due to a lack of creatine or any sort of ATP booster, which means thats besides the boosts provided by stims, I cant attribute any strength gains made during my run with this to the actual pre workout itself.

This retails at around $50 for a 30 serving tub, while it does help that it is 30 true servings, that is still a slightly high price point. But in its defence this is such a well dosed pre workout that you pay for what you get with Full Spectrum, this is effective and will remain effective at one scoop, so its not a price point that would scare me away from buying this. It is also currently on a BOGO 50% on Labtechs website, which very much helps the price point.

Side Effects

I did experience a crash from this a few times, nothing super note worthy, but a slump in energy post workout.

Conclusion

In conclusion if you're looking for a pre workout that hits hard and helps you "flip the switch" when you get to the gym then this is worth its price point. Factor in the great boost in pumps and vascularity and this is a great pre for anyone training hypertrophy style workouts. If you train a more power or athletic style then the lack of Creatine and strength boosters would make me look elsewhere. Overall a very good product, just missing a few little tweaks that would make it an amazing pre workout.
  • Strawberry Kiwi: 7/10

December 26, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Crashing

Happy Holidays SR, here today to review LabTech Nutraceuticals preworkout Full Spectrum Rx. Preworkouts are a staple for me to gain an edge and motivaton in the gym, and over the years I have really gravitated towards the more well balanced preworkouts rather than the high stim bombs to get things done. Overall, I think this was a great preworkout, but could use some minor adjustments. Let's break it down.

I think this is the most impressive looking profile I've seen in a long time. Full Spectrum lives up to its name by addressing not just energy, but focus, pump, endurance, etc as well. The ingredients are very well dosed also, here are some of the highlights. For pump we get a little old school and new school. Big dose of citrulline at 8 g, 1.5 g of agmatine, 1 g of beet root, and 1.25 g f old school AAKG. Really they threw it all in, and for users like me that don't really respond to just citrulline this is awesome. They also throw in a nice dose of 3.5 g of beta alanine and over 2 of Taurine. Awesome proven ingredients and very well dosed. Now...what do they do for energy and focus? Use every stim I've ever heard of. The main highlights here though I feel are 350 mg of caffeine, which should make everyone up, but then also add 175 mg of DMHA. This makes it very high on the stim levels as is, and then they add a bunch more in smaller doses like synephrine, tyrosine, etc which you can see in the supplement facts. The profile is absolutely loaded.

Mixability was great mixed very well and easily. Dosing is standard, one scoop preworkout. The taste is where I can suggest a minor adjustment though as the strawberry kiwi flavor I received is pretty rough. With all these ingredients I'm sure it's hard to mask the flavor and it come through with a medicinal taste to it. It's a preworkout and I usually just chugged it so not a huge deal, but it could definitely be improved. The other flavor options of black cherry and sour gummy might work better.

Hw effective was Full Spectrum? Extremely effective. This preworkout improved my workouts in all the areas I look for everytime I took it. I'll break it down into those categories.

Pump: Even on my low carb diet, this provided a nice pump every workout. One of the best pump pre's I've had, and what makes it more impressive is with all the stims this has that's hard to achieve. Throwing in kitchen sink with pump ingredients worked here.

Endurance: Excellent, felt the beta alanine tingles and even though my workout time is limited as I'm going before work now, I felt like I could always complete another set.

Energy/Focus: This might be the best part of this preworkout, but also the biggest detractor. This definitely woke me up at 5 am and got me moving in the gym. The focus ingredients helped as well as it removed any sleep haze in the morning and put me in a nice mood even though I am definitely not a morning person. The bad part? I did crash every once in awhile on this. Felt awesome throughout the workout but an hour or so into the work day I would feel exhausted. I'd need a little pick me up to get me through the rest of the day. I think the big doses of caffeine and DMHa were just a little much here. Maybe a little less of each? Maybe an extended release caffeine? I think some tweaks here could be made to make it a little more clean.

Are you going to pay more than usual for all of these ingredients? Of course you are. This is $50 for 30 full servings. Very expensive but you are getting everything so I think it's high but can be considered fair. I can compare it to Nutrabio Pre which is also expensive, but this has even more ingredients than that. They run some discount codes as well, so I think you can get a more than fair deal for this pre with a ton of effective ingredients and doses.

Side Effects

Crashed sometimes after taking.

Conclusion

This is a very well made and dosed preworkout that will definitely help you in the gym. If they can tweak the flavor and make it a little cleaner in energy this would be near perfect.