(Better than 100% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

PRICES (4)
(688 gm) - [$0.07/gm]

LabTech Nutraceuticals

(688 gm) - [$0.08/gm]

Amazon

Full Spectrum Rx is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LabTech Nutraceuticals. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

9.2
  February 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Great Value
  • Tastes Bad
I had heard a lot of hype surrounding Full Spectrum, so when it came around a second time, I was eager to jump on the opportunity and see exactly what all the talk was about.

9.5/10

If it gets better than this, I'd love to see it. This has basically everything you could ask for multiplied several times over. Some of the notable ingredients that caught my eye:

8g Citrulline Malate
3.5g Beta Alanine
1.5g Agmatine
350mg Caffeine
50mg Dendrobium
30mg Noopept
20mg Syneprhine

And that's not even half of the total ingredients. This pre-workout is absolutely stacked.

Honestly, my only knock on this product was in this category as both the mixing and taste were pretty terrible. Lots of gritty sediment and the Sour Gummy flavor was incredibly chemical and unpleasant, despite the fact that I used nearly 36oz of water. I'd imagine it's very difficult to make a product taste good with such a large amount of ingredients, so I don't put too much stock into this.

9.2/10

Talk about one hell of an experience. From the first time to the last, Full Spectrum helped me have some of the best workouts I've ever had. Obviously the energy was great and I had some incredibly huge pumps, but the part I want to talk about the most is the focus that this gave me. Never before have I been so focused on my workouts.

This gave new definition to "in the zone" and it was a wonderful feeling to just get completely lost in what I was currently doing. This made it very easy to get in and do what I had to do. It's almost hard to describe until you experience it for yourself. It was like going into every workout incredibly pumped up. Truly unique.

8.5/10

Available for $50 on the LabTech website, this works out to $1.66 per serving. Considering that this is a one scooper and how incredibly effective it was, I think this is still a great value and wouldn't mind paying this type of price in today's market.

Side Effects

Overall

8.8/10

An amazing experience with a reasonable price puts Full Spectrum at the top of my list and makes it one that I would recommend everyone go out and try for themselves.
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10

Other Prices:
Amazon   $57.49

January 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

A special thanks to Labtech for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the overdue review. Today, I discuss my experience with their pre workout Full Spectrum RX. I believe there is no point to go over how I have an extensive amount of experience with pre workout formulations or the reasoning behind using them since I've done that in nearly all my previous pwo review up until now. So, I'll just get straight to the body of the review.

The profile is extensive, but fully disclosed with all ingredients and their dosages. (Instant points for that)

The profile starts of with a complex of B-vitamins with B1 at 2mg, B2 + B3 + B5 all at 20mg, B6 at 10mg, and B12 12mcg.

Moving on is the Pump And Endurance Matrix Blend containing Citrulline Malate at 8,000mg, Beta Alanine at 3,500mg, L-Taurine 2,250mg, Agmatine at 1,500mg, AAKG at 1,250mg, and Beet Root Extract at 1,000mg. Plenty of well known ingredients known for their vasodilating, acid buffering, and pump enhancing effects.

Next we have the Energy and Focus Matrix Blend with Caffeine Anhydrous at 350mg, NALT at 250mg, L-Dopa at 250mg, L-theanine at 200mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane at 175mg, L-Nrovaline at 100mg, Dendrobium Nobile Extract at 50mg, Higenamine HCL at 50mg, Naringin at 50mg, Phenylehtylamine HCL at 50mg, Noopept at 30mg, octopamine HCL at 30mg, N-Methyl Tyramine HCL at 30mg, Synephrine HCL at 20mg, Rutaecarpine at 10mg, huperzine A 1% at 10mg, and Alpha Yohimbine at 1mcg. This is more than plenty of ingredients well known for enhancing energy, improving focus, and helping to provide a potential thermo effect. The only ingredient that I had to look up was Rutaecarpine since I had never heard of it before. It turns out, it is an herb that is supposed prevent prolonged overstimulation effects from high doses of caffeine. Seems somewhat contradictory to put that in a pre workout, but I would suppose it helps prevent insomnia and crash.

Finally we have the Mood and Absorption blend containing Black Pepper Extract and DHB both dosed at 5mg each.

Phew...that's a lot of candy, but it's not called Full Spectrum for nothing.

I received the sour gummy candy flavor and I liked it. It is a little tart if you don't use enough water, but no complaints otherwise.

Mixability is a little sub-par. I had some minimal undissolved grit and sediment at times, though not a whole lot.

Dosing protocol is your typical pre workout method. I would take one scoop about 20 minutes before my workout.

All I can say is fasten your be prepared to imprison yourself in the gym after taking this stuff because you won't wanna stop training.

Energy (9/10): No doubt, Full Spectrum gave me intense, clean, consistent energy throughout during all of my workouts. I was pounding workout after workout, movement after movement, rep after rep, day after day, pound after pound, each and every training session.

Focus (9/10): Full Spectrum gave me one of the best Nootropic and Focus enhancement benefits I've had from a pre workout in a while. The focus was razor sharp and I found myself almost never distracted by anything or anyone. I was constantly honed in on all workout objectives with each consecutive training movement and interval and had a more aggressive mindset geared towards completing goals throughout the day.

Endurance (8/10): While my endurance is well established already, I was experiencing less fatigue through each workout sets and cardio interval. My need for rest was reduced and I managed more reps with heavy compound movements with higher resistance. Isolation exercises were also improved in reps and resistance.

Pump (8/10): I did get a very good pump and swole feel with better vascularity. Trained muscles felt fuller and more engorged with high volume sets and throughout my workout in general.

Strength: While I am recovering from an abdominal injury, Full Spectrum's benefits did have a good carry over effect to better aid me in getting back to my original lifting numbers. While I have yet to fully recover, Full Spectrum definitely helped give me the advantage to help me better re engage my intensity in the gym.

The value score I gave is based on the fact that as of now, LabTech currently has a 25% discount code known at LT25 on their website that will allow a 25% discount price on a purchase. Without the code, the retail price of Full Spectrum is 54.99 for a 30 serving tub. That's a bit of a steep price, but with the code, the price dwindles to about 41.25. Not sure if shipping with the discount code is included, but clearly that is a better price. I'd say for the sale price given the high efficacy and quality of Full Spectrum, that is a pretty good value. LabTech seems to have deals frequently, so I would always check their website for these deals if you intend on becoming an avid customer with them.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Plain and simple....Full Spectrum delivers in every pre workout area an intensive weight training athlete would desire. It gives you near unstoppable energy, great pump, razor focus and mindset, and will give your endurance a noticeable boost. Just be sure you're capitalizing on discount deals and of course, keep your training and diet in check.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 8/10

Other Prices:
Amazon   $57.49

December 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Energy
  • Slight Crashing

Whats up SR. I train hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings (4:30am), which means I need something that can get me fired up before a session, so I figured I'd give this pre a shot. Thanks to Labtech and the Trooper program for sending this out to me.

This was the main reason I chose to try this pre. This ingredient profile is VERY expansive and covers almost everything in terms of stimulants and pump ingredients. Right away I notice that the label is fully disclosed, something I always love to see, great job Labtech. There is so much going on with this label I am only going to touch on the key components, but I will put the full label at the bottom of this review:

Pump/ Endurance:
Beta Alanine - 3.5g (overdosed)
Citrulline Malate 2:1 - 8g (huge doseage)
Agmatine Sulfate - 1.5g (above clinical dose)

Energy/ Focus Blend:
Caffeine Anhydrous - 350mg
2-aminoisoheptane - 175mg (DMHA)
Higenamine Hydrochloride - 50mg
Octopamine Hydrochloride - 50mg
Synephrine Hydrochloride - 20mg
Alpha Yohimbine - 1mcg

Mood/ Absorption:
Black pepper Extract - 5mg
DHB - 5mg

Also a full spectrum of B vitamins to help aid in crash prevention and you have one very complete pre workout

The flavour I received was Strawberry Kiwi, which i thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish, not too sweet, not too sour, somewhere right in the middle. Very hard to make a pre workout with that many ingredients taste decent, but Labtech did a great job. Mixablity was solid, a few floaters and sinkers, but with that many ingredients thats hardly surprising, just keep swirling/ shaking and you shouldn't have an issue. Dosing is one scoop, very straight forward.

I'll break down effectiveness into several sections in order to keep this short and to the point

Energy/ Focus: The energy from this product hits hard and hits fast, about 5 minutes after ingestion I could already feel my energy levels begin to rise and next thing I knew I was buzzing with energy and ready to smash the weights. With such a large dosage of DMHA there was a notable "elevated states" feeling with this product, which I love. Where there was a lack for me was in the focus department, perhaps it was due to the high dosages of stims, but I found it hard to really lock myself into the workouts because I had almost too much energy, some tweaking of the dose may have helped.

Pumps: The pumps on this product were fantastic, perhaps the most noticeable effect was the almost instantaneous increase in vascularity and muscle volume within the first few sets of the workout. Labtech clearly dosed the pump ingredients above industry standards and that really helps make the pumps from this product something to rave about.

Endurance/ Power: The large dose of Beta Alanine means two things: This delivers the tingles, and endurance is not an issue. No problems for me pushing through long tough workouts. Another lacking area for me was the power/ strength, this is likely due to a lack of creatine or any sort of ATP booster, which means thats besides the boosts provided by stims, I cant attribute any strength gains made during my run with this to the actual pre workout itself.

This retails at around $50 for a 30 serving tub, while it does help that it is 30 true servings, that is still a slightly high price point. But in its defence this is such a well dosed pre workout that you pay for what you get with Full Spectrum, this is effective and will remain effective at one scoop, so its not a price point that would scare me away from buying this. It is also currently on a BOGO 50% on Labtechs website, which very much helps the price point.

Side Effects

I did experience a crash from this a few times, nothing super note worthy, but a slump in energy post workout.

Conclusion

In conclusion if you're looking for a pre workout that hits hard and helps you "flip the switch" when you get to the gym then this is worth its price point. Factor in the great boost in pumps and vascularity and this is a great pre for anyone training hypertrophy style workouts. If you train a more power or athletic style then the lack of Creatine and strength boosters would make me look elsewhere. Overall a very good product, just missing a few little tweaks that would make it an amazing pre workout.
  • Strawberry Kiwi: 7/10

December 26, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Crashing

Happy Holidays SR, here today to review LabTech Nutraceuticals preworkout Full Spectrum Rx. Preworkouts are a staple for me to gain an edge and motivaton in the gym, and over the years I have really gravitated towards the more well balanced preworkouts rather than the high stim bombs to get things done. Overall, I think this was a great preworkout, but could use some minor adjustments. Let's break it down.

I think this is the most impressive looking profile I've seen in a long time. Full Spectrum lives up to its name by addressing not just energy, but focus, pump, endurance, etc as well. The ingredients are very well dosed also, here are some of the highlights. For pump we get a little old school and new school. Big dose of citrulline at 8 g, 1.5 g of agmatine, 1 g of beet root, and 1.25 g f old school AAKG. Really they threw it all in, and for users like me that don't really respond to just citrulline this is awesome. They also throw in a nice dose of 3.5 g of beta alanine and over 2 of Taurine. Awesome proven ingredients and very well dosed. Now...what do they do for energy and focus? Use every stim I've ever heard of. The main highlights here though I feel are 350 mg of caffeine, which should make everyone up, but then also add 175 mg of DMHA. This makes it very high on the stim levels as is, and then they add a bunch more in smaller doses like synephrine, tyrosine, etc which you can see in the supplement facts. The profile is absolutely loaded.

Mixability was great mixed very well and easily. Dosing is standard, one scoop preworkout. The taste is where I can suggest a minor adjustment though as the strawberry kiwi flavor I received is pretty rough. With all these ingredients I'm sure it's hard to mask the flavor and it come through with a medicinal taste to it. It's a preworkout and I usually just chugged it so not a huge deal, but it could definitely be improved. The other flavor options of black cherry and sour gummy might work better.

Hw effective was Full Spectrum? Extremely effective. This preworkout improved my workouts in all the areas I look for everytime I took it. I'll break it down into those categories.

Pump: Even on my low carb diet, this provided a nice pump every workout. One of the best pump pre's I've had, and what makes it more impressive is with all the stims this has that's hard to achieve. Throwing in kitchen sink with pump ingredients worked here.

Endurance: Excellent, felt the beta alanine tingles and even though my workout time is limited as I'm going before work now, I felt like I could always complete another set.

Energy/Focus: This might be the best part of this preworkout, but also the biggest detractor. This definitely woke me up at 5 am and got me moving in the gym. The focus ingredients helped as well as it removed any sleep haze in the morning and put me in a nice mood even though I am definitely not a morning person. The bad part? I did crash every once in awhile on this. Felt awesome throughout the workout but an hour or so into the work day I would feel exhausted. I'd need a little pick me up to get me through the rest of the day. I think the big doses of caffeine and DMHa were just a little much here. Maybe a little less of each? Maybe an extended release caffeine? I think some tweaks here could be made to make it a little more clean.

Are you going to pay more than usual for all of these ingredients? Of course you are. This is $50 for 30 full servings. Very expensive but you are getting everything so I think it's high but can be considered fair. I can compare it to Nutrabio Pre which is also expensive, but this has even more ingredients than that. They run some discount codes as well, so I think you can get a more than fair deal for this pre with a ton of effective ingredients and doses.

Side Effects

Crashed sometimes after taking.

Conclusion

This is a very well made and dosed preworkout that will definitely help you in the gym. If they can tweak the flavor and make it a little cleaner in energy this would be near perfect.

December 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Great Value
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Slight Crashing

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
First of all many thanks to the Troops Program and to Lab Tech Neutraceuticals for giving me the chance to try this.

First nice job on the full disclosure of the profile. I like when companies have nothing to hide. Let's see this beauty part by part.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8000mg
Beta Alanine 3500mg
L-Taurine 2250mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
AAKG 1250mg
Beet Root Extract 1000mg

Overall excellent dosages. Citrulline Malate, AAKG and Agmatine Sulftate for pumps/vascularity, Beta Alanine for Endurance and L-Taurine is anti-cramping and helps with blood flow. My only complaint is the inclusion of Beet Root...A 180 pound person would need at least 450 mg of nitrates from beetroot extract (many of us weight more than 180 pounds and we would need a higher quantity). The problem is that Beta vulgaris L. contains only 1% - 1.5% nitrate per gram of raw material and that's if a supplement brand is using the best quantity. Even if we use the best possible scenario (1.5% nitrates) you still get only 15mg occurring nitrates from beets per 1g which a negligible amount. You have already more than enough quantities of pump ingredients you don't need Beet Root. Instead of Beet Root i would like some creatine for strength but because some people cycle it off better some BCAA's to stack them with Beta Alanine for extra endurance/strength. Yes you have many stim ingredients but these are mostly for energy and not for endurance.

Next we have Energy/Focus Matrix Blend which has 17 ingredients...I will focus on the highlights. I like the amount of Caffeine (350mg) and DMHA (175mg) which will give you great energy and focus during your workout. Some Theanine to alleviate potential side effects from stims...Noopept and Huperzine A on good dosages for focus. Next we have some fat burning ingredients like Synephrine, Octapamine, Alpha Yohimbine, Tyramine and Rutaecarpine (Aka Evodia rutaecarpa) to help you generating extra energy through heat. Lastly Black Pepper for absorption. Overall a very strong stim ingredient profile just perfect for me but if you aren't a stim junkie i recommend you begin with half serving to access your tolerance just in case.

I got sour gummy bear which was pretty good.
Mixability was decent just a a little bit of grit on the bottom...No big deal.
Dosing was one serving before working out.

To begin with i experienced some great energy. I workout very early in the morning and i need something to wake me up for good and Full Spectrum accomplished that easily. Energy was intense and lasted throughout my work without having that cracked feeling which was great. Focus was pretty good and i was able to lock on my workout without distractions. I do a lot of hypertrophy exercises and pumps came quickly and definitely were on spot. Great pump and vascularity which lasted for about 1-2hours after my workout. Endurance was pretty good and i was able to push a little further on cardio and some better recovery times between my sets. Strength remained the same, i didn't lost any neither gained. Overall no complaints.

45.99$ for 30 servings. 1.53 Dollars per serving. Yup it's a bit on the high side but you get excellent/clinical dosages and it's effective. I wouldn't mind buying it any time.

Side Effects

Very slight crash after 4-5 hours. Nothing to worry about.

Conclusion

If you are stim junkie you will like this. An Insane Ingredient Profile that provided me Great Energy/Focus, Excellent Pump and Some Endurance at a Good Price! Thanks for reading my review....Bye.
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 9/10

4.3
  December 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Great Value
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
    About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Hey SR this review is for a prodcut call spectrumrx by a company called labtech nutracuticals it is there pre workout. And this pre workout has everything you could ask for. Let's see what type of pre it is.

This is a full labeled pre workout and it has everything you could ask for in one too. You get 8g of citrulline, 3.5g of beta-alanine, 350mg of caffiene. This product will give you pump,energy,and long with razor sharp focus.

The flavor I received was sour gummy bear which tasted really good. Dosing was to take 1 scoop with 8-12oz of water 30mins before the gym. Didn't have any mixability issue.

Wow battman spectrumrx is no joke. It will kick start you heart along with everything else that you will need to power yourself though a very intense leg workout or doing a heavy chest day. Labtech did a great job covering every aspect to fuel your workout while at the same time meeting all you training needs. The higher amount of beta-alanie really made a difference with giving and extra amount of endurance during the workout. I've started to lift at 4am so i need every bit of energy to get me going along with the focus. SpectrumRx reached these goals for me making sure that there was energy when I was doing heavy bench squats because of my knee. The focus ingredients helped me push though the mental barer while also squatting 465 for 12 reps. Anyone who is looking for a strong pre workout that will get you going in the gym this is a great product.

The cheapest place I could find it was on the company website which for a 30 serving tub is 49.99 which i a 1.66 a serving.

Side Effects

Other then just feeling like branch warren nothing at al.

Conclusion

If you are needing a strong overall pre workout then look no further the spectrumRX this pre delivers!!!
    • Sour Gummy Candy: 10/10

November 21, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clinically Dosed
    • Excellent Pump
    • Great Energy And Focus
    • Great Value
    • Insane Ingredient Profile
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Slight Crashing

Hey SR Family, hope your day is going well! I would like to first like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals and Trooper program for the opportunity to allow running Full Spectrum Rx, a man's pre-workout and women too. As a stim junkie, I am always son the hunt for my next fix of a pre-workout that will make me see into the future, while running with a 75lbs sand bag on my back. When I saw the profile for Full Spectrum Rx, holy giant label, I had to try this!

When it comes to full disclosure of a label, Full Spectrum just step it up a notch; some may say, there are some unnecessary ingredients, but I am sure everything in Full Spectrum Rx works like a well-oiled engine. Due to all that is included in Full Spectrum, I will touch on a couple of them:

There is 8 grams of Citrulline Malate, nice, and considering, I did not have to run to the restroom; I was very please. As we know, Citrulline helps increase NO, which we all love to see ourselves all pumped in front of the mirror at the gym. There is 3.5 grams of Beta Alanine, which reduced the increase of lactic acid, especially when you are doing high rep workouts like a set of killer 21s. There is 175mg of DMHA, which is DMAA's little brother, very similar to Amp Citrate. This not only helps with energy, but also increases your ability to focus. On top of this added stim, you get a nice hit of Caffeine, 350mg of fun. In addition, Full Spectrum Rx includes a Nootropic agent, Noopept, at 30mg; it is a nice dose to get you super focus.

Taste - This is not a bad tasting product; however, to me, it had a medicine after taste.

Mix - This mixed well, a little bit of grit if you use minimal amount of water.

Dosing - I took one-scoop 20 mins before hitting the gym, plain and simple. In addition, I try to avoid using Full Spectrum Rx at night, due to the high stim content, so I used Full Spectrum Rx in the am and afternoon

Did Full Spectrum Rx make me feel like James Bond? Dam close! I knew I was in for a ride from my first serving. Now, for me, there was a delay when I got the full effect of Full Spectrum Rx, which was nice so I would not be driving as if I was on crack. The first thing I notice is a kick of energy and then the Noopept kicked in. My senses were heighten, as I walked into the gym, I would be able to hear all that was going on at the same time and clear.

Full Spectrum, phase 2, about 30 mins after the initial servings, is when everything came into play. I noticed the pumps on my calves, just from walking on the treadmill. My focus was full on and I even felt aggressive, which is normal for me, but just an extra notch. When hitting the weights, man I was killing it, I hit some of my best 1MR while on Full Spectrum. In addition, I felt like I was at the gym for an hour and in fact, I was there for 2 hours and 30 mins. Even after my workout was done, I felt the pump carry over for another hour or two.

Full Spectrum is priced from $46 to $50, depending if Amazon is having a discount of sort. There are 30 servings and considering all, that you get with Full Spectrum Rx, in my opinion, is priced right on. Lab Tech Nutraceuticals sometimes have coupon codes when you log into their site, typically 20% off for your first order.

Side Effects

Well after all the fun in the gym, I did feel a crash about 5 hours after my workout. I know some have felt a hard crash; mine was a gradual crash to where I felt like I needed some sugar to get me going. Other than that, no other sides to speak of.

Conclusion

Full Spectrum Rx is one of those "You need to try" products and if you like the ride as I did, add it to your staple of supplements. Not too many other companies who offer a pre-workout with such a wide verity of ingredients, which work together to give you the explosive energy I experienced. Some may say the price is a bit high; however, when you think about what you get with Full Spectrum and the actual number of days one really workout in a month, Full Spectrum Rx stills a good buy. I would like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals for the opportunity.

November 9, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clinically Dosed
    • Excellent Pump
    • Great Energy And Focus
    • Great Value
    • Insane Ingredient Profile
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Sub-Par Mixability

First off I want to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This was posted once before and really wanted to get it but I had some other stuff I needed to finish first so I had to pass on it. I was really hoping this would show up again on here and it did and this time I was able to claim. After checking out the ingredient profile for this I thought it looked to be really good and was bummed I had to pass on it the first time. Well thanks to LabTech for putting this back on here again so I could have the chance to give it a try. It's amazing all of the stuff they put in here at the high dosages they use. This looked to be one of the top pre-workouts I had used. Did this live up to what I was really hoping this would do after seeing the ingredient profile I guess we will find out.

This has a really good profile to it I will say. They have a lot of really good ingredients in here and everything is dosed at good clinical dosages to help make them more effective. I also give them a lot of credit for not using any prop blends in this and letting us know what all is in here and at what dosage. They start off by giving you 6 different kinds of B vitamins B1,2,3,6, 12,and 5. What really surprised me was how much of some of the ingredients they put in here for example citrulline at 8,000mg that is a lot they use.

Here is a list of pump and endurance ingredients they use in this.
    Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength
    Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance
    L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health
    Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery
    AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood
    Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina

For energy/focus
    Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg, L-Dopa 250mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250mg, L-Theanine 200mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane 175mg, L-Norvaline 100mg, Dendrobium Nobile 50mg Higenamine Hydrochloride 50mg, Naringin 50mg, Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 50mg, Noopept 30mg, Octopamine Hydrochloride 30mg, N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride 25mg, Synephrine Hydrochloride 20mg, Rutaecarpine 10mg, Huperzine 10mg, Alpha Yohimbine 1mcg

I decided to give the black cherry lemonade a try. This stuff I will say was pretty rough trying to drink. This has a very tart and bitter taste to it. It was way stronger than I was expecting or would care to have. Shortly after I got this the company had contacted me wanting to know what I thought of this product so far and I mentioned to them about the taste and how tart and bitter it was. They told me with the really high amount of citrulline at 8,000mg is why it was like this and they said they did not want to add a lot of extra fillers in here just so they could mask the taste better. I am glad to hear they did not want to add the extra filler but something needs to be done with how this tastes. This got really hard to want to drink after awhile. It got to the point I pretty much had to try and slam it each time just so I did not have to taste it as much. When I felt a lot more thirsty it seemed to go down better (which helped) but when I was not as thirsty it was a lot harder to drink. It's kind of hard to notice anything else with the taste since all you really notice right away is how tart and bitter it is. This is for sure not a flavor I would get again.

It seemed to be ok at mixing. It does need a few extra shakes to help get everything to fully mix up. I did notice some little pieces floating around that don't fully mix up right away. When mixed it does have a really dark red color to it which I don't care for since that means only one thing dyes. From the looks of it when mixed it looks like they use a lot of dyes in this which I would prefer not to have at all. The scoop size for this is pretty big and needed for all the ingredients they put in here. There is no need at all to do more than one scoop because of how well they clinically dose everything.

Shortly after I started using this I got a little bit of an injury I was dealing with on the left side of my upper back. I think I pulled something and it was pinching some nerves and felt like someone was out of alignment a little bit. Because of this injury it made it a little harder to fully experience everything I could have from this product. I had to back off a little on the weights and was not able to hit it as hard and was doing before. This lasted for a couple weeks or so and them started to feel a bit better so I could really start hitting it harder again. For pumps and endurance I think it was pretty good. Pumps lately have been a lot harder for me to notice. With the injury I had I could not keep as good a pump as I would have liked. For me to notice pumps I need to do a lot of high volume training and take very little time between sets. With the injury I had it was hard to do that because I did not want to re injury anything more. If I did not have this injury I think my pumps could have been really good considering what they put in here for pump ingredients. After a couple weeks when I started to feel a lot better then I was able to up my workouts again and then I started to notice the pumps a lot more which was nice. I think this was great on helping me with my endurance. This helped keep me going longer and I seemed to feel a lot better. Also I felt a lot less winded and was ready a lot quicker between sets or at least felt that way mentally. Also my breathing seemed to be a lot less and more controlled.

The energy part of this I thought was decent. It was more of a clean like energy it gave me with no feelings of being all jittery like. It will give you a nice little pick me up on energy I will say. I figured with the high amounts of caffeine in this I would have felt this a lot more than I did. It was not bad on energy but I think for me it could have been a little more. Some days I could really feel that pick me up on energy and other times not as much. Why I did not feel this a bit more than I did I don't know because they don't go light on the caffeine part. It is fairly consistent on energy but not to the point of where you still really feel it long into your workout which I need since I tend to workout for a couple hours or so. I think my overall focus on this was pretty good. I felt I could really lock into my workouts a lot better and keep going and not have a lot of other distractions. I think they did a good job on the mental focus part of this. I think that once this starts to kick in you will really get that feeling of wanting to lock into that zone and really go after your workouts.

My overall strength from this I thought was ok. It was hard to notice a lot on strength gains from this since I did have that little bit of injury I was dealing with and could not go as heavy. When I had a little less than half the container left and my injury started feeling a lot better I started to notice my strength gains starting to go up a little. If I would not have had that injury to start with when I started this I think I would have gotten some decent strength gains from this. I know this does not have any creatine in it and wish they would put some in here. I know that when I am on creatine not only do I notice some strength gains but my overall performance is a lot better and feel better when working out. Also I noticed no issues with any upset stomach issues. Sometimes when I take a pre-workout with this many different ingredients it can give me a bit of upset stomach but never noticed that with this which was good. I was a little worried since this does have some yohimbine in it that it might give me a little bit of upset stomach but it did not. I have pretty much had to stay away from yohimbine because every time I use it I always get a really upset stomach from it. I am guessing that the dosage they use in here must not be that high to have effected me which is good.

The cheapest I could find this was on amazon for $45.99 for 30 servings. Even with all the ingredients they use and at such high dosages I still think this is a little high but not horrible. I would like to see them lower this to $35-40 if they can. I do give them a lot of credit for what all they have in here and the dosages they use and because of this makes it a little harder to keep the price lower.

Side Effects

I did notice a little bit of crashing a few hours after working out. I think because of the high amounts of citrulline they put in this made my trips to the bathroom a little more frequent and I seemed to get rid of a lot more poo each time I went.

Conclusion

I will say I was rather impressed with this product. I give them a lot of credit for being able to put all the stuff in here they do and dosing everything at such high clinical dosages so they are effective. With a market so flooded with pre-workouts and being a newbie to the supplement company I feel they really stepped up the game here and made this really stand out from other pre-workouts that are out there. If your looking for a very solid and effective pre-workout I would highly recommend checking this out. If your a newbie to pre-workouts I would probably wait on this till your more use to them first and know more about them. I would really like to see them work on this flavor a little more. Right now this black cherry lemonade is pretty harsh because of the extreme tartness and bitterness it has. Maybe the other two flavors they have are better I don't know but would like to try them and see. I think this is a pre-workout I would be more than happy to use again but in a different flavor. I really hoping this company will be able to branch out and get a few other sites to start carrying their product line. Again I want to give a big shout out to LabTech for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
    • Black Cherry Lemonade : 4/10

9.2
      October 16, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Value
    • Insane Ingredient Profile
    • Clinically Dosed
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Great Energy And Focus
    • Excellent Pump
    • Sub-Par Mixability

I've both had the pleasure and displeasure of trying out a plethora of pre-workouts over the years and I have tried products with excellent formulas that I still use today but I've also tried ones that I have had to toss out after one serving cause of side effects. The pre-workout market is huge and it's very easy to be misled by deceptive advertising so it's an honor to act as a guiding light for the fitness community to steer people in the right direction towards products that actually live up to their names. Full Spectrum RX by Lab Tech Nutraceuticals is a pre-workout with an almost unheard of ingredient profile that I just had to try! With a list like this, it could potentially take the crown as best overall pre-workout on the market, so enough talk! Lets see how it stacks up! Quick thanks to Lab Tech Nutraceuticals for giving me the chance to try out their flagship preworkout product!

Holy moly! I can't believe how many ingredients were included in this product and not only that but the ingredients are effective ones with clinical doses at that! It's extremely rare to see a company go this far to include such a complete list of supplements into a product, it truly deserves the name of Full Spectrum! Unfortunately there are just so many ingredients that I will narrow it down to a couple of the ones I feel are most noteworthy.

Citrulline Malate (8g): Wow, clinically dosed citrulline malate is pretty rare mainly because it's so expensive! Huge kudos to Lab Tech Nutraceuticals for opting to do this because so few companies make this decision to save a couple bucks. Citrulline Malate is one of the few nitric oxide precursor supplements that have shown to effectively improve nitric oxide production and provide us with those skin bursting pumps we love oh so much in the gym.
    Beta Alanine (3.5g): Another clinically dosed ingredient that appears to be dosed even higher than the usual 3.2g that I've seen in 99% of products. Beta Alanine works as a pH buffer to delay onset of lactic acid build up and helps you get a couple extra repetitions in before the insane muscle burning sensation hits.
    2-Aminoisoheptane (175mg): The new DMAA which has been rightfully named DMHA. Its a fairly new derivative of the original chemical structure that we have all come to love in popular supplements like Jack3D or 1MR and it has a very similar stimulant/focus effect to the original. Also very well dosed!
    Agmatine Sulfate (1.5g): Another popular pump supplement that works as a precursor to nitric oxide as well but through a different pathway from citrulline malate. It's typically dosed at 1g but they decided to up the dose 150%!
    Noopept (30mg): A very popular nootropic supplement that has proven to significantly benefit cognitive functioning and improve overall focus and attention.
    Caffeine: 350mg

I had the chance to try out the Sour Gummy Candy flavor that I did actually enjoy but it does have a bit of a funky texture to it probably from the insane addition of ingredients that messed with it but definitely nothing to make me second guess the product. I do love sour flavors and they do hit the mark here. It doesn't mix all too well with the recommended 8-12oz of water and will likely need a second flush of water to fully ingest a serving. It's also dosed with a fairly large scooper that puts most preworkouts to shame but there really is no other way to do it considering the ingredient doses. This thing is chalk-full of pure ingredients with MINIMAL filler.

I normally used Full Spectrum Rx about 15 minutes prior to stepping onto the gym floor to give the ingredients their due time to kick in. I've gotten fairly used to the almost instantaneous tingles that come on from the addition of the beta alanine followed by the slow increase in focus and urge to attack any and all weight machines in sight. The pumps were completely insane with great overall focus and energy. I noticed that my pumps lasted long after my typical hour and a half gym sessions but to be honest with all crazy concoctions of preworkouts that I've tried in recent month I was unfortunately not as impressed with the stimulant side of the product. Considering the ingredient profile list, I thought I'd be in crazy coo-coo lifting world but it never really got to that point if anyone really has an idea of what I'm even talking about haha. It's funny cause though the ingredient list is absolutely outstanding it didn't affect me the way I thought it did and I guess I overly hyped myself up. Either way Full Spectrum Rx is an excellent all-around product with all fronts covered.

At $50 per tub on Amazon and with a surprising 30 servings, Full Spectrum Rx rings up to about $1.66 per serving which I believe is a very reasonable price with all things considered. I can't think of any other preworkout supplement with a more complete profile than Full Spectrum Rx and most of the elite level products easily cost more as well!

Side Effects

I did notice that I had some fairly bad crashes while using Full Spectrum Rx that affected me about 3-4 hours post-workout.

Conclusion

Full Spectrum Rx is one hell of a product that includes an amazing ingredient profile that I really can't chime in about enough because I've yet to see another product duplicate what Full Spectrum Rx has done on paper.... but unfortunately it just didn't hit me the way that I really thought it would. It's not that the product was bad at all, it's just that I expected "super insanely awesome" and just got "super awesome"... still great just not as great as I thought it'd be. I have to give plenty of kudos to Lab Tech Nutraceuticals for creating a truly complete product without asking over $2 per serving for which is actually nothing short of amazing. Though I would not recommend Full Spectrum Rx for any newbies to the preworkout scene, anyone that looking for something more than the usual popular blend should definitely take this product for a go because it has exactly what makes an elite product....well.... elite! Cheers Fellas!
    • Sour Gummy Candy: 7/10