(Better than 98% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

M2 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Mind Muscle Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
ARTICLES

July 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Thermo Effect
  • Pumps
  • Focus
  • Excellent Vascularity
  • Euphoric Workout Sessions
  • Might Be Too Intense
  • Could Cause Anxiety

Good God, does this product ever hit hard. I seldom find myself in a situation where I have to experiment with the dosing of a Pre-Workout let alone dosing one by taking less than one scoop, but I found it. This product is a trip and might be too much for some users, especially those who are sensitive to stimulants combined with Nootropics.

Big thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for letting me run M2 for them. Since it is summer its time to maximize muscle and lean out, which means for me I must lift heavy but still be able to do cardio at the same time. When using products like this, I try to consider how effective it is for lifting heavy, what kind of mood it supports, and if I can still do cardio afterwards. Most Pre's are only effective for a couple of my categories and usually lack the ability to perform in all of them. So let's take a look to see how M2 holds up.

The ingredient profile on this product is stacked with a fully disclosed label. Many reviews before me have gone into detail on all of the ingredients this product has to offer so I am only going to highlight the big hitters this contains:

Citrulline Malate - 6g
Synephrine HCL - 50mg
Yohimbine - 2.5mg
Huperzine A - 0.05mg
BioPerine - 5mg

Based on these ingredients you can see that you will be provided with the proper tools needed to generate a nasty pump, as well as fight or at least buffer muscle fatigue with the clinical doses of Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Glycerol Monostearate.

At first glance, one might not think this is a stim heavy product based off of the initial dose of Caffeine being 150mg, but then you add that to 50mg of Caffeine Citrate, 100mg of Teacrine, and 100mg of 2-Aminoisoheptane which is a grand total of 400mg of stimulant or stimulant generating product. Yes, Teacrine is not a stimulant, but it gives you all of the feels of one so I am counting it as part of that group.

Then on top of that, you have 250mg Eria Jarensis Ext and .05mg of Huperzine A giving you a hard hit on Nootropics to generate massive amounts of focus for your workout.

Clearly, you can see that this product is not screwing around and is purpose-built to deliver to the end user. They really have not cut any corners with this product and are focused on giving you the energy and mental focus you need to go in the gym and conquer your workout.

So Right now they have one flavor and that is Bomber. The taste is kind of hard to pinpoint outside of saying it kind of reminds me of a bombsicle. If anything this product is very very tart/sour to the point I felt like I was drinking Pep-Test Bulk from MAN Sports. I am not saying it is a bad thing, I am just making the point that if the product doesn't wake you up, the mouth-puckering taste will. I have seen where they are coming out with some other flavors, so It will be interesting to see how well those work.

Mixability was a little frustrating, I would throw 3/4 to 1 scoop in with about 12oz of water and let it sit for a bit then shake the hell out of it, and I would still get grit and floaties that would stick to Supplementreviews.com top of the line shaker. I mean it is not a deal breaker, because after all the serving size of 1 scoop is 20g so I do not expect it to be perfect, and I would just add some water in and finish it off.

So as far as dosing goes, I started out with one scoop for most of my run but switched it to 3/4's of a scoop. The reason for this, was the combination of stimulants and Nootropics was getting to be too much for me. I noticed particularly that my adrenal glands were starting to suffer from being overstimulated and I would get intense feelings during my workout to where breathing felt more labored than it had to be. My ability to do cardio was also suffering because my heart was trying to jump out of my chest. Most of this calmed down when I lowered it to 3/4 of a scoop. I would still get the same intense focus and fast heartbeat but it was in a manageable fashion to where I could perform at the level I want to be at.

So I just covered some of the effectiveness in the dosing section, but I will talk more about the focus that this gives. It is a true make you hear colors and see sounds product. The only time I have had the focus like this was when I took the Nootropic product made by NooWave Supplements. The effects that were generated were on the edge of being too much. For those who have experienced this you will understand, but sometimes you can have too much focus going on in your brain, and instead of being able to channel it in a productive manner, it can cause you to feel anxious. Again, this product delivers at such a high rate, that it could be on that border of too much. Once I dropped the dose to under 1 scoop, things mellowed out enough to where the focus allowed me to be more productive in the gym rather than looking like a crackhead who tried meth for the first time. This product is also going to make you sweat. It has Yohimbine in it which I have always had a good time with, but again this will leave you drenched from your workouts.

I do not want people to confuse my tone on the review, I liked this product and thought that it delivered on everything it said it would. Users just need to understand that there are some products out there that are actually going to hit hard and deliver on their promises so they need to be ready for that. Make no mistake, this is not the standard Cellucor Kool-Aide to where you need 2-4 scoops to do the job. Toss 1 scoop in and get ready to ride the lightning.

right now you can only buy this from Mind Muscles website for $45 which will get you 30 servings coming out to $1.50 a serving. Yes this can be seen as a higher-end price but, you are getting a premium product for your money, but again, this a true 1 scoop product.

Side Effects

The stimulant/Nootropic combo might be too much for some.

Conclusion

Flat out this product works. If you are stim junkie or someone who likes extreme energy from a Pre-Workout product then I highly suggest that you give this a try. The price is expected because you are getting a massively dosed high-quality product. I do caution users to follow the directions and assess their tolerance to the product because it can have strong effects. We do not need someone getting hurt simply because they feel they are too tough to assess how they can handle a product and it gets taken away. Congratulations to Mind Muscle for making a great Pre-Workout.
  • Bomber: 7/10

July 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Crazy Focus
  • Great Energy
  • Euphoric Workout Sessions
  • Focus
  • Pumps
  • Beautiful Packaging

"Once you train with M2, there is no looking back"

I want to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition for this opportunity. It has changed everything for me.

16 ingredients @ 20g per scoop:

Citrulline Malate - 6g - pretty sure we know this. Hoping it's 4g citrulline. Either way, nice to have this as always.

Beta Alanine - 4g - this is used to buffer the burn extending your given exercise.

Taurine - 2g - we all know this. Two grams is so nice.

Glycerol Monostearate - 2g - glycerol and stearic acid. This likes water and water helps with everything. Especially, the pump.

Tyrosine - 1.5g - we all know this. They went with original and not NALT. They know their science and dosing!

Sodium Nitrate - 1g - yummy. Nitrates. Nitrates. Nitrates. What more do you want for the pump? Vaso6? For you maybe, but nitrates will forever be my favorite pump ingredient. 1g is nice.

Choline Bitartrate - 500mg - mind muscle connection! This is a precursor to acetylcholine by providing choline.

Eria Jarensis Ext - 250mg - this is a high and probably what's causing most of my euphoria. Duh. It's a phenyl, but I love this especially with the DMHA and TeaCrine.

Caffeine Anhydrous - 150mg - we all know this. Anhydrous version.

2-Aminoisoheptane - 100mg - this right here alone is amazing. aka- DMHA, the stimulant you want!

Teacrine - 100mg - a long lasting crash free purine alkaloid that doesn't make the heart race or effect sleep. Used to increase energy in a different way than caffeine. So happy this is used.

Caffeine Citrate - 50mg - this is used because caffeine anhydrous alone doesn't work as fast. This is caffeine anhydrous, citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate combined; which results in a quicker effect. Since it's not just caffeine involved, whatever the dose is; only around half is the actual caffeine content. So here is actually around 25mg of a faster acting caffeine anhydrous which now makes the total 175mg of caffeine.

Synephrine HCL - 50mg - This is usually used for weight loss since the ban of ephedrine. Allowing more calories to potentially be burned though increased thermogenesis and stimulating effects.

BioPerine - 5mg - this is used to enhance the bioavailability of every ingredient on this list.

Yohimbe - 2.5mg - this is a hit or miss for people. The effects are similar to synephrine if not greater. Potentially, burning more calories through increased thermogenesis and stimulating effects.

Huperzine A - 0.05mg - this is a must for me and smart to be involved. It basically increases
    the amount of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is the main driver for muscle contractions. This being involved is making sure we are utilizing the Choline Bitartrate and Taurine.

Taste - This tasted amazing. The smell was even better. It tasted like it was time to do work. There is only one flavor; BOMBER, tasted like blue raspberry mixed with some cherry lime. Whatever exactly it is, it tasted amazing. Even if another flavor came out, I'm stuck on this taste and smell.

Mixability - It mixed just fine. When drinking there can be some particles left behind on the lips, but I like that. For the amount of ingredients, this mixed just fine.

Dosing - 1 scoop does the job. I did not do any more or less. Okay, I did mountain scoops here and there.

This works. It works so good that I feel I do not need any other preworkout.

I follow the preworkout market religiously. I love analyzing ingredients, dosages, prices, and packaging. There have been a few that I enjoyed and a couple that stay in my mind. There is always something happening in the preworkout world. New ingredients, fancy combinations, bolder claims. I really can't see anything happening soon that would take away my new found feeling of only needing this preworkout from here on out.

That's a bold claim for someone to make, but I'm making it. They have a claim "once you train with M2 there is no looking back". Well, that's how I feel. Why?

This stuff works for me in the way I need. I kind of developed an attachment because I'm weird like that. This has everything I enjoy. It has a fantastic list of ingredients that I look forward to. My first time trying, I was like "YES!" Finally, something that "I CAN FEEL". When I take this, there comes a point where I feel taller, stronger, faster, and more clever. I like that. And its consistent. Every serving I felt this way. It never failed. I knew I had to get more, so I did. I ordered one from their website because this has brought back that addicted feeling to where I think I need preworkout. I know I don't, but I also know when I take this before training that I feel assured and taken care of. Most preworkout can't do this. Most just hit you for a moment and then fade. I crave that euphoric eyes wide open tunnel vision feeling. I feel superhuman. And this makes me feel so within 20 minutes lasting up to 2 hours.

It's not loaded with caffeine, yet kicks in as if it did. It has a combo that I love which is Eria Jarensis, 2-Aminoisoheptane, and TeaCrine. That's just a great mind muscle combination. The Taurine and Tyrosine are dosed perfectly in my opinion and are two great ingredients for neurotransmitter production. My pump is protected with the dosing and combination of Gycerol, CitMal, and Sodium Nitrate. I'm glad they didn't exclude huperzine. This makes me confident knowing that my acetylcholine is being maximized from the Choline Bitartrate. The Yohimbe doesn't bother me as it would with some. I never felt overwhelmed or anything in that nature.

This ingredient list works for me. The packaging is beautiful as well. I love the gray water looking background and the style of the M2. I'm obsessed with the mind muscle connection and their name is another beauty.

I give this a 10/10 on everything.

I only see it on their website for $45. I feel this is a great price. I bought one and it came out to $51.90 Anything less is a blessing.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

Conclusion for me is that I do not need to review anymore preworkout as this has reserved top spot. I'm sure something will come along that will catch my eye, but I have found something that works. And it's best to stick with what you know and I know this is better than most of the preworkouts out there. My attachment to the marketing and name boosted a relation for me to choose this over others. It kicks in every time and makes me feel really good. It brings out my deepest potential and I appreciate that.
    • Bomber: 10/10

May 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Crazy Focus
    • Great Energy
    • Euphoric Workout Sessions
    • Focus
    • Pumps
    • A Bit Pricey

M2 by Mind Muscle Nutrition is one of the hardest hitting pre workout I have ever taken in my life. If you consider yourself a stim junkie you have to give this a shot.

Whats up SR, finally time I got around to dropping my review on M2 by Mind Muscle Nutrition. I chose to review this product because I really love pre workouts and with my early morning training I need something to get me fired up in the mornings on the way to the gym. Massive shout out to Mind Muscle Nutrition for the hook up and for checking in on me to make sure I was enjoying my experience, also shout out to the Trooper program as always for allowing me to review supplements.

So this is what initially drew me towards this product, I saw it up for review so I decided to take a look at the profile and boy was I excited to give this a try. In order to keep it simple I am going to touch on the key peices:

Citrulline Malate - 6g
    Synephrine HCL - 50mg
    Yohimbine - 2.5mg
    Huperzine A - 0.05mg
    BioPerine - 5mg

So as we can see this is one heavy hitter of a pre workout. Multiple caffeine sources means energy throughout the workout. various versions of DMHA and several other stims means off the wall energy. This got me very excited to give this a try.

Right now this is only available in the "Bomber" flavor, this is essentially a rocket pop flavor. It was very sweet and pretty sour, overall not my favorite, but still drinkable. Mixability was decent, there are some floaters and sinkers so be sure to keep swirling, with that many ingredients that is bound to happen. Dosing for me was one scoop before a workout in the mornings.

Now for the important part, does this work. Is water wet? The answer you are looking for is yes. Now lets break that down into the key categories one looks for in a pre workout.

Energy and Focus: This feels like someone attached a car battery to my brain. Within the first 15 minutes of ingestion I felt a wave of energy come over me, I was amped up and ready to smash the weights. The energy stays consistent throughout the nitre workout (thank you various caffeine sources). The DMHA really helps hammer home the feeling of an elevated state, you feel confident and can feel the mood boost provided by the DMHA. I felt ready for anything while taking this. The focus is very strong, which I was impressed with especially considering the level of stimulants, I was worried I would be too energized to focus, but in conjunction with Mind Muscles Hydra Focus as my intra workout, I felt like I could stay in the gym for the entire day.

Pumps: Anything with that dose of Citrulline and Glycerol is going to help you blow up. I had fantastic pumps while using this product, the muscle volume increases from the glycerol were very noticeable and I felt as though my shirts got tighter and tighter as the workout went on.

Endurance and Strength: Zero issues with my endurance of strength while taking this, I felt stronger due to the stimulants, while there are no direct ATP boosting agents the stimulants certainly help you feel much stronger and can hype you up for a big lift. 4g of beta alanine means zero issues with fatigue or muscular endurance.

This is only available through Mind Muscle's website right now, where it retails for $45.00 for 30 servings. Giving it a dollar value of $1.50 per serving, which is higher then most other pre workouts on the market. However for something this effective and well dosed I have zero issue paying this price point.

Side Effects

Do not consume near bed time, that is not a joke.

Conclusion

If you couldn't already tell I am a MASSIVE fan of this product. Anything that makes me feel like I can run through a brick wall and then rebuild it after is totally okay by me. hard hitting energy, elevated state and laser sharp focus, throw in some big pumps and you have one of my all time favorite pre workouts. I will 100% be buying more of this, amazing job Mind Muscle Nutrition.
    • Bomber: 6/10

May 5, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Great Energy
    • Pumps
    • Focus

I want to give a big thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review M2. This is my 2nd review that I've done for Mind Muscle Nutrition. I wanted to see if M2 could live up to another MMN supplement Hydra Focus which I gave an 8.8 overall score. I've been using pre-workouts for a while now and have done many reviews on Supplement Reviews. Using so many different kind of pre-workout supplements I consider myself to have a high stim tolerance.

The ingredient profile features research backed ingredients on a transparent label (all ingredients/dosages shown). There are 16 or so main ingredients that feature a number or high stimulant ingredients. I won't go over every ingredient but I'll go through what I think are the most important.

Basics:
    6g Citrulline Malate (Pumps)
    4g Beta Alanine (Strength Endurance)
    2g Taurine (Endurance)
    2g Glycerol Monostearate (Prevents Dehydration)

The Good Stuff
    250mg Eria Jarensis Ext (Nootropic)
    150mg Caffeine Anhydrous (Energy)
    100mg 2 Aminoisoheptane (Similar to DMAA)
    100mg Teacrine (Stim)
    50mg Caffeine Citrate (Time released Caffeine)
    50mg Synephrine HCL (Glucose Uptake)
    2.5g Yohimbine (Stim)
    0.05mg Huperzine A (Nootropic)

Taste - For this review I received the Bomber flavor which I believe is the only one available. Anyways this had a tart iced pop kind of taste - hard to explain but it was pretty good.

Mixability - No issues in regards to mixability.... No clumps, settlement, chunks, etc. There really wasn't much color after mixing - just a cloudy white color.

Dosing - Easily a true 1 scoop/serving pre-workout given the ingredients & effectiveness. I mixed one scoop of M2 with 6 oz water about 20 min before training.

This really shined the most in terms of effectiveness. It hit on all areas a pre-workout should: Pumps, Focus, Energy, Increased Strength. From the start of training to the end I had a consistent clean energy that wasn't overly aggressive. What I mean by aggressive is jitterness or compulsive shaking. With the increase of energy I was able to train faster/stronger which = better workouts. My focus was seeking & destroying the weights/sets that were programmed by my coach. Nothing was going to stop me from completing my mission (program). I felt like I had good pumps during hypertrophy sessions - could definitely tell it was working with new veins showing and muscles looking bigger (balloon effect). Overall there really wasn't a negative in this area.

The only value I could find was on the Mind Muscle Nutrition website for $45/tub. Each tub contains 25 servings so you're looking at a cost of around $1.80 per serving. However the Mind Muscle Nutrition website says M2 is currently unavailable - hopefully it gets restocked soon. Anyways, the price may seem high but given the ingredients/effectiveness I don't find it to be too bad. Once M2 becomes more widely available maybe the price will come down some?

Side Effects

May experience side effect from Yohimbine

Conclusion

In conclusion this is another solid supplement from Mind Muscle Nutrition that lived up to its counterpart Hydra Focus. To me this is a TOP 3 stimulant pre-workout supplement if I were keeping a list. Theres a lot to like about M2, only wish it was restocked and more widely available. Thanks again to Mind Muscle Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
    • Bomber: 8/10

9.8
      April 27, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Crazy Focus
    • Excellent Vascularity
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Euphoric Workout Sessions
    • Great Energy
    • A Bit Pricey
    • Profuse Sweating

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try M2. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

6g of Citrulline for that good pump.
    4g Beta Alanine for endurance.
    1.5g of Tyrosine mental focus.
    Stims that include caffeine, DMHA, Eria Jarensis, caffeine citrate and synephrine.
    Caffeine you will be looking at 200mg, Compared to other pre workouts that is pretty normal. I am used to 300mg-400mg a day but this stuff got me up and moving like no other. I think the profile is amazing and they hit the sweet spot with the dosages.

Flavor was Bomber and it reminded me of those ice pops that you got when you were younger that were red, white and blue but it wasn't anything insanely sweet. It mixed pretty well. Just used a spoon to stir a bit. Had some clumps but that's normal. Just one scoop 15-20 minutes did the trick for me. I definitely looked forward to drinking it. No weird after taste or anything in my case.

I feel like this product shined in the effectiveness. Honestly above and beyond what I have ever had. The pumps were definitely there and the energy was just amazing. Take it about 15-20 min before a workout and by the time you got to the gym you would be in the zone literally. Gives you a little "high" so to speak as well and gives you that alpha feeling. My workouts usually last about an hr or so. But taking this they would sometimes last 30 minutes longer because I would just keep moving and looking for different exercises to do, I was very motivated to destroy it. Let me tell you... these pumps were amazing. I am pretty veiny already but with this stuff, it was just killing it. Veins all over in places I never thought they would pop out!

$45 for a 30 serving which is a little pricey for some but definitely worth it if you are in the market for something new that gives you amazing tunnel vision and pumps!

Side Effects

Only side effects I noticed were stim d*** and sweating a bit more than normal. But all pre workouts heavy in stimulants give me that so that's it. No crash etc.

Conclusion

Definitely will be my new go to pre workout. I took it and felt ready to take on whatever challenges were handed to me. I just wanted to workout for hours on end. The energy levels were absolutely spot on and so were the pumps. Mind Muscle Nutrition definitely nailed this product!

September 18, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Crazy Focus
    • Excellent Vascularity
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Great Energy
    • Thermo Effect
    • A Bit Pricey

Alright SR, time to review Mind Muscle Nutrition's preworkout called M2. Preworkouts are a staple for me as I am always looking for a boost in the gym. Because of my new job, I have decided to go to the gym before work instead of after, and I am not a morning person at all. This has been tough, but thankfully I had this preworkout on hand and it made life a lot easier. Let's break down this product below.

Attached the profile below, and as you can see it's stacked. Props for the fully disclosed label as well. The highlights include 6 full grams of Citrulline for a pump as well as a gram of nitrates, 4 full grams of Beta Alanine for endurance, 1.5 grams of Tyrosine for focus, and a combo stims that include caffeine, DMHA, Eria Jarensis, caffeine citrate and synephrine. Having caffeine totaling 200 mg and 100 mg of DMHA should get even the stim tolerant like myself moving. Overall, I think the profile gets an A+ for full disclosure, great ingredients that address energy, pump, and endurance, and great dosages at that. Great profile.

I had the bomber flavor which I believe is going for the bomb pop flavor. I like sour, but I felt this was overly citric and kind of got old after awhile. This is a preworkout though so taste isn't a huge factor as most of us chug it. Mixability was great, some light foaming. Dosing is normal take one scoop 20-30 min pre workout.

In every category, M2 hit the mark and even exceeded in something I wasn't expecting. The pump was great. I usually don't respond much to citrulline even at high dosages but I had a great pump throughout while on this most likely from nitrates. They were full and consistent. The energy was top notch. It helped me wake up for those early morning gym sessions and gave me the energy to complete those workouts. Luckily, since I had work afterwords, there was no crash. I did feel a great focus on this as well as some mood elevation, but the surprise here was the thermo effect, probably from the synephrine. I have been doing a high rep high intensity workout recently with some cardio and I definitely got the warmer than normal sensation throughout my run of this with some increased sweating. I feel if you're doing a little of cutting or leaning this would be a great preworkout to add to your stack as I feel it really helped me in this area as well. Being on a caloric deficit and working out int he morning this did a great job of giving me the energy and the will to keep going in the morning. I am more than pleased with this product.

Currently, I can only find this on their website for $40. Each tub has 25 servings, which makes this pretty expensive per scoop. For this product however I can say you do get what you pay for, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again at this price especially since it provided the bonus of a thermo effect for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

For me, this is a top tier preworkout. It provided me with some of my best workouts under tough circumstances. If you have some extra cash I would give this a try.

6.8
      August 29, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Crazy Focus
    • Euphoric Workout Sessions
    • Excellent Vascularity
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Profuse Sweating
    • Severe Chills Sensation
    • A Bit Pricey

The world of preworkouts has become immensely saturated with cookie-cutter formulas that I could likely guess before even looking at a label! The days of innovative new ingredients and profiles has become more of a rarity in present times and for good reason, companies don't want to risk spending money on ingredients that are either too expensive or are inefficient leading to products that are packed to the brim with cheap caffeine. When I took a look at Mind Muscle's M2 ingredient list I knew that they didn't create this product to be a fish among the sea but rather something much more...sinister and wild. So obviously I had to try it out and see if M2 could be a new contender in the supplement game! Let's see how it stacks!

Citrulline Malate (6g): It's always a pleasure to see a product opt for the clinical dosing on any ingredient let alone CM, mainly because it's one of the most expensive PWO ingredient out there but it works! Great vasodilation product that improves bloodflow and allows us to get those skin-bursting pumps in the gym we love oh so much.

Beta-Alanine (4g): This is actually interesting, I don't think I've ever seen a product contain more than 3.2g of beta alanine due to its effectiveness at that dose but a little more couldn't hurt right?! Beta-alanine works as a pH buffer to retard the effects of lactic acid to assist us in getting those few additional repetitions in before our muscles burn out. Maybe they found that 4g is a more effective dose? Either way, kudos for going against the norm and choosing to go the extra distance.

Sodium Nitrate (1000mg): Yet another precursor to nitric oxide production that is not super common in the PWO realm probably cause of the bad publicity the ingredient gets due to it being found in hot dogs and processed meats.

Choline Bitartrate (500mg): Common nootropic supplement that aids in neurological functioning. Our brain's neurotransmitters run on acetylcholine and I believe this ingredient can help with any potential deficits concerning it.

Eria Jarensis Extract (250mg): A somewhat new ingredient that works by increasing levels of dopamine and noradrenaline in the body leading to some pretty euphoric lifts. It's typically dosed between 125-250mg so it's nice to see that Mind Muscle decided to stick on the upper limits of dosing.

Caffeine (150mg + 50mg Caff. Citrate): Wow, 200mg of caffeine!? How can a preworkout even exist with this low of a caffeine dose?! I'm being sarcastic if anyone didn't guess lol but this really is a low dose of caffeine for a PWO especially one as powerful as this one and I believe it's because they trust in their ingredient profile enough that they don't need cheap stimulants to keep their product effective, at least that's what I'm thinking.

2-Aminoisoheptane (100mg): This is the new DMAA and it's fittingly dubbed DMHA! Crazy focus and euphoric lifts that made the original Jack3d so legendary have finally returned! It's fairly similar in molecular structure so hopefully it doesn't get the hammer anytime too soon.

Alpha Yohimbine "Rauwolscine" (5mg): I personally don't know a whole lot about this ingredient but I noted some serious sweating and minor chills/cold sensations that I was getting during my lifts that I haven't experienced in the past. Thankfully the owner/CEO of Mind Muscle notified me that it was likely this ingredient that was causing that effect. I really have to say that I'm not a huge fan of this ingredient just because the "chills" feeling it gives me is extremely uncomfortable though I know plenty of other gym goers that swear by this stuff, unfortunately I can't handle it too well. I also have never seen a dosing of 5mg in any product so if you're prone to getting that chilly feeling then M2 might not be up your alley.

I had the opportunity of testing out the Bomber flavor, which I believe is a type of cherry taste. It's not as sour as most PWOs tend to be but it is pretty tart. It's not the super tasty but it's extremely manageable and should only hinder the pickiest of tastebuds. It tends to get a little frothy with a few good shakes but a short wait period is more than enough time to let stuff settle. It uses a slightly larger than normal scoop size but is easily compatible with any water bottle with a little pinch fitting.

I typically used M2 about 20 minutes prior to getting onto the gym floor while still in my car giving me just enough time to change and get to the weights in time for everything to hit me full force. The beta-alanine hits immediately upon ingestion and then you feel a slow cascade of different ingredients hit you one at a time, from the stimulants effects of the caffeine to the euphoric feeling of the eria jarenesis until we finally get to the chilling sensation of the alpha yohimbe. I must say that I can take 99% of PWOs wouldn't blinking an eye but M2 really knocked me on my ass in more ways than one. The sweating that it caused me was just absolutely insane! I was literally soaking through my shirt from just doing basic cable exercises! The cold sensation seemed to just get stronger and stronger though throughout my lift to the point that I had to actually seek warmer areas in the gym to workout in. That sensation eventually became just way too much for me and I actually had to end my 1st workout short because it was too intense for me and ended up spending a solid 10 minutes in the sauna to try to warm up. Upon successive uses of M2 I tried using smaller doses but ended up losing a lot of the focus and euphoric feelings I had with the full scoop and still had incidences of the chilling sensation. I eventually had to cease use of the product after about 10 uses because my body just wasn't building a tolerance to the alpha yohimbe and it was making my workouts a lot less enjoyable. It's funny because I REALLY wanted to love this product and it has everything that I would want in a PWO except for a massive dose of alpha yohimbe that absolutely destroys it for me!

I looked on the Mind Muscle website and found M2 at $40 for 25 servings, which puts it at a modest $1.60 per serving. Due to the crazy ingredient profile I would have to say that this product is most definitely worth the price but only if you can handle it!

Side Effects

I experienced profuse sweating and a very powerful "chilling" feeling approximately 30 minutes following ingestion of M2.

Conclusion

M2 is a preworkout that my brain loved but my body despised. Its got all of the workings to be a top-tier elite product with all the right doses and excellent ingredient combinations but I just wish they never put that alpha yohimbe in there because it just puts it way too over the edge on extremeness for me personally. I want to commend Mind Muscle for being a new up and coming company that truly cares about providing quality products to its customers because guys like this are much rarer in today's supplement industry than it used to be. My advise to anyone looking over this product is that if you have experience with using products with alpha yohimbe and don't mind the "chills" sensation than by all means get this preworkout because you will not be disappointed, otherwise if you're like me then stay away.... very far away.... Cheers Fellas!
    • Bomber: 6/10