(Better than 77% in Stimulant Free)

Neco-Adipem is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by TOREM. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

5.9
  September 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Convenient Packaging
  • Easy To Stack
  • Potentially Too Expensive

Thank you Very much to Torem for letting me try this product. Timing was great as i was about to start my cut near the end of summer.

As i normally state in most of my reviews, no 1 or 2 supplements will ever replace the need and effectiveness of goal oriented nutrition coupled with your intensity in a workout. That being said i do believe that Fat burners have a place in my supplement regimen. Push yourself as hard as you can with diet and exercise and then add a fat burner in to help push you over the edge. I am very pleased that Torem has moved away from Stimulant heavy fat burners. For too long customers are too focused on how a product 'Feels' over the actual effectiveness. Although I believe direct stimulants have their place, i do not find them necessary for fat loss.
On an Aesthetic side note. The product comes in a very sleek sexy box instead of a bottle and each serving is individually packaged for you.

Every serving is 2 capsules to be taken with food. There are 120 Capsules so depending on your need or tolerance this can be a 1 or 2 serving/day supplement.

Innoslim - 250mg helps regulate Glucose, fat and muscle cell metabolism.

Actigen - 25mg a prebiotic to help "gut health" There are some indications that it can carry an increased amount of glycogen into muscle cells and increases ATP, but i have not been able to find enough solid research to confirm this

Green Tea Extract - 250mg A well known compound to increase metabolism

Garcinia Cambogia - 100mg increases Serotonin, helps with appetite control. An efficacious recommended does is 500-750mg so this is underdosed

Advantra Z - 50mg known as Bitter Orange extract and Synephrine, This was one of the first ingredients to really push forward when Ephedra was banned by most countries, Known to increase metabolism and energy expenditure under stress without the increase in blood pressure.

Capsimax - 50mg known as Cayanne pepper extract, promoting metabolism, and mobilization of fats for energy

Coming in Capsules there is nothing to note on taste and mixability.

It is recommended to start with 1 two capsule serving a day with food to measure tolerance, increasing to a max of 2 servings/day. As this is non Stim you wont have to worry as much about the timing of this supplement late in the day

Here is the only real section that everyone is concerned of when speaking about a fat burner. I hope every reader understands that there is no legal fat burner in this world that will shed loads and loads of fat by doing nothing more than just taking the product. The number 1 focus is always nutrition and workout intensity. I will say though that the best application of a product such as this is when you are deep into your re-composition and starting to hit a final plateau, you cant cut anymore calories and you cant add any more activity. Once you reach this point Torem helps out a great deal. It definitely helps push through those final weeks, it starts to help out with stubborn areas that werent shrinking with the cut.

The biggest area that Torem supported in my final weeks were in appetite suppression, With weight loss and reduced calories i get hungry, really hungry, Torem Neco-Adipem really helped my mornings go by a lot smoother helping reduce the stress and anxiety that came with being painfully hungry

My starting weight was 196lbs, i started taking Torem when i reached 180lbs after about 7-8weeks in. After about 45 days as some days were 2 servings while most were 1 i finished at 174lbs, without a Dex scan i will estimate my bf% was around 9-12%.

Unfortunately this product is a little expensive.
60 servings had an average retail price of $95.99 - $109.99 CAD. Making this an average of $1.60/serve

Side Effects

There werent any real side effects and non of the standard fat burner ones like nausea, headaches, jitters. This can be attributed to the fact that Torem Neco-Adipem is non stimulant

Conclusion

As long as you understand the ingredients you are purchasing and how they work Torem Neco-Adipem works well. If you think ingesting this product will miraculously shed fat without any other change then you are setting yourself up for failure. It is another tool in your Body Composition tool box. Push yourself, work hard, Understand your body and its nutrition then add Torem Neco-Adipem to help give you that last boost.
That being said A Fat Burner is not essentially necessary to help you lose fat. It can be done successfully without it. As with any other supplement it is used to add another element of help.

August 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Enhances Definition
  • Convenient Packaging
  • Easy To Stack
  • Appetite Supression

-----
Update 08/16/2018:
Turns out someone buys Neco Adipem at Torem and sells it on Amazon with a big markup.. lol. Well don't buy it on Amazon!
-----

Excellent product with premium patented ingredients at a premium price that delivers premium results. Torem doesn't mess around. If you are willing to pay the price you can actually get results. I'll choose this over over-hyped non effective stimmed up fat burners every day. Solid stuff

36 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there.
Been looking to lose some unwanted fat, mostly around the midsection. Nice time to experiment with some of the abundant fatburners out there. I have tried some before, with different results. The main thing It made me understand is not to expect too much from a fat burner.

Most Troop supps are not available in Europe. After contact with Torem they had no issue at all sending it out to Europe after a slight contribution to the shipping cost. Much thanks to Torem and the Troops program!

Inno SlimTM (250mg
InnoSlim regulates glucose, fat cells, and muscle cell metabolisms. Regulates glucose absorption and helps the body overall when it comes to nutrition absorption. 250mg is the advised dose.

Advantra Z (50 mg)
Advantra Z is a fully trademarked product that has been shown to increase athletic performance and fat burning capabilities. Made from bitter orange. I was unknown with this ingredient before and did some research. Results look promising, I found that it may (in rare instances) cause an increased heart rate among healthy people. I did not experience this at all. For effects, the recommended dosage is 100mg a day. Since Neco Adipem should be used twice a day this amounts up to exactly 100mg.

Garcinia Cambogia (100mg)
Tropical fruit rich in hydroxycitric acid. Not a fat burner, but many studies do report subjective appetite decrease

Green Tea Extract (250 mg)
Studies have shown green tea to increase metabolism. Fat burning effects are highly synergistic, almost dependent, on not consuming caffeine habitually. Well, for me this doesn't work out that well. I simply need my coffee. Nonetheless, Green tea extract is one of my favourite ingredients when it comes to fat loss. After trying several fat burning supplements I know It works for me personally, even with my daily coffee.
Significant effects in humans are noted only at high doses, such as 400-500mg EGCG equivalent per day. Beware when you purchase green tea extract, the amount of EGCG is crucial. Neco Adipem delivers 70% which is really potent. Next to the weight loss, green tea extract has many other (bonus) benefits, lower blood pressure, cancer prevention and many more.

Actigin (25 mg)
ActiGin is improve exercise performance by clearing out aged, non-dividing cells,
mitigating exercise-induced inflammation, as well as improving glycogen storage and usage by muscle tissue. My guess is Actigin is added for the glycogen storage capabilities.

Capsimax (50 mg)
Is a concentrated highly-active, natural capsicum extract from red hot chili peppers Capsimax delivers effective levels of capsaicinoids without the gastric burning sensation of unprotected red hot peppers. 50mg is a good and standard dose.

Neco Adipem comes in a cool package. Doses are divided in pouches that contain 2 pills. One pouch before breakfast and one pouch before dinner. Easy dosing and easy to swallow pills.

You absolutely get what you pay for here. Compared to other fat burning supplements I have tried this one is hands down the best. I usually have some food cravings two hours after dinner. Those completely disappeared.
During the course of taking this product my abdominal section got way more defined. It was nice to see some abs in the mirror again. The first week I did not notice that much. Week 2 and three things really kicked off and I could wait to step on my scale in the morning because the effects were measurable too. I lost 3 kg, that's 6,5 lbs in your weird American non-metric system My fat percentage dropped almost 1,5% point, and I actually reached a two year low just under 17%. Still not satisfied with that but I have had to work a lot harder to drop some fat before the introduction of Neco Adipem. This all considering no change in diet or exercise routine.
That being said, this product is almost stim free (undecided on the Advantra Z). You can easily stack this with what you want. Fat burners that pack some stim are hard to combine with a PWO, with Neco-adipem this is no issue at all.

It sells for 95! Dollars at amazon.com, but at the time of writing this review is on sale at their own site for 48 dollars. The regular price at the site is 57 dollars. Quite the difference.
Of course Neco Adipem is not cheap. Even at the sale price of 48 dollars this is quite an amount of money for a supplement.
Consider however the price of other fat burning supplements -and more important the results-. If you are serious about losing weight/fat I believe you are better off investing some money in a product that actually works. There are so many fat burning products out there with shady stim ingredients, immense claims, and with a total lack of any results. You can either go that route and hope you stumble across an affordable product that works or go for a sure, but costly, option. I would go for the latter.
That being said, the price on Amazon is ridiculous A real punch in the gut. Not sure why it is that much higher there. Even for the mentioned results, 95 dollars is just too much.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

A premium product that is expensive but delivers. Stacking the effectiveness against other fat burners I tried before this is definitely a winner. If you have the money and want a fat burner that actually works don't be afraid to spend it on Neco Adipem.

May 27, 2018

• Appetite Suppression
  • Improved Digestion
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Slightly Expensive

After having my fill of Non-stimulant fat burners, it was refreshing to see a product that did generate some weight loss. TOREM strongly promotes this product and puts up some big claims on what it can do, and I am happy to say that the product delivered and I would recommend this.

Big thanks to TOREM for sending me a box of Neco-Adipem for me to try. Fat burners can really be hit and miss, whether that is severely underdosed ingredients or a lack of positive reaction by a user. fortunately enough, TOREM has put together a solid list of ingredients that work well together to generate a great result for the end user.

The ingredient profile is a fully disclosed label which is nice and shows that they have nothing to hide and what you are getting, and what they think is the best way to generate results.

Inno SlimTM (250mg): InnoSlim regulates glucose, fat cells, and muscle cell metabolisms. The shining aspect of this is how it regulates glucose absorption in the small intestines which will help the body overall when it comes to nutrition absorption.

Advantra Z (50 mg): Advantra Z is a fully trademarked product that has been shown to increase athletic performance and fat burning capabilities under physical stress, such as working out.

Garcinia Cambogia (100mg): Tropical fruit rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It works by increasing the serotonin levels in the body which leads to appetite suppression. Studies have shown that this compared to a placebo group, generated a 16% appetite reduction.

Green Tea Extract (250 mg): Studies have shown green tea to increase metabolism. When you are able to successfully increase your metabolism, it will lead to weight loss effects. That is why the young kids can eat an entire pizza and get washboard abs from it.

Actigin (25 mg): ActiGin is composed of two proprietary, highly fractionated plant compounds from Astragalus and Notoginseng. ActiGin carries up to 370% more muscle fuel (glycogen) into muscle cells for prolonged aerobic and anaerobic capabilities. ActiGin also boosts energy production (ATP) in liver cells by 22% so you can engage in more intense physical activities.

Capsimax (50 mg): Is a concentrated highly-active, natural capsicum extract from red hot chili peppers that oxidize fat and increases energy expenditure and fat loss. The capsaicinoids in Capsimax support energy production by promoting healthy metabolism, the mobilization of fats for energy production (a process called lipolysis), and thermogenesis by generating heat in the body.

As you can see, they are not really messing around with fluff ingredients, rather they have put together a clear and concise list of patented ingredients designed to burn fat, reduce, appetite, increase metabolism, and increase nutrition absorption. Too many non-stimulant fat burners try to be cut by adding very obscure ingredients to try and put themselves in front of the pack, but end of failing to address the main issue of weight reduction.

Taste and mixability are not an issue because this is a pill.

Dosing is also clear and easy with taking 1 packet (2pills) in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner. There is not a fancy regime to follow or some magic formulation based off of time of day, and meal timing, such as use with the biggest meal. Its just 2 packets a day.

So here is the put your money where your mouth category. If you are a consumer who is looking into this product you will see that there are A LOT of reviews for this, and this company makes big claims on how well their product works. Please take it from me in knowing, that they are not blowing smoke up your butt. This stuff really does work. I have tried and reviewed several different non-stimulant products and posted them on this site, and most have mediocre results. Not this product! To explain my enthusiasm, let me tell you my experience. When I received this product I was sitting at 201 and not happy with life and where I was at. I had a lot of strength going for me, but what is the point of being strong if you are rocking a dad bod? I'm not talking about a flattering Chris Hemsworth or Dwayne Johnson dad bod, but a "do you even lift" dad bod. In comes TOREM's product. So after the first week, I was skeptical, because I really did not feel any different than before. I was still hungry, and at most I had some minor weigh fluctuation of down a pound, up 2, or down 2 up 1 every day.

When week 2 came, things really took off in a positive direction. I felt a strong reduction in cravings and felt good from meals and full. I also felt the energy from the food I was eating as well and felt less stomach bloat. This reflected at the end of the week when I noticed my weight had dropped down to 192. While 8 pounds in a week is drastic in my book, I tried to just roll with it. the positive effects of appetite suppression and feeling full from meals continued into week 3 and 4. I noticed that my weight would fluctuate from 192-195, which I accept as normal given the fact that we eat food and I am consuming around 120-150oz of water daily.

When it was all said and done, I weighed myself the day after my last dose and weighed in at 194. This is a weight loss of 7lbs in 30 days, and not only that it was a sustained loss. I did not really do anything different diet or eating wise and continued the same workout regime that I am always doing, which is focusing on the big compound lifts, with cardio and Olympic lifting thrown in the mix. To me, this shows that the product worked.

So this has been the only controversy that I see with the other reviews of this product. You can find it on Amazon for $47, not including shipping. That is $1.56 a day, or $.78 per packet. I can say that this is on the high side of things, especially for a non-stimulant fat burner, however, this product delivered solid results and you definitely get what you paid for. If this was a bust, then I would argue that the price is an outrage, but it works, and therefore you have to be able to pay to play.

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

I felt this product was fantastic. I was very skeptical after the first week but did it ever deliver. Maybe my body just had to build it up in the system before things were noticeable, but whatever it was it came to play. It would be interesting to see what would happen if I did this for 60 days rather than 30. If I would stay around the 194ish range, or if my body would have another breakthrough again and the weight would drop even more. Either way, if you are looking for a non-stimulant, I would venture to say this one will do the trick for you. Yes, it might have a higher than normal price to it, but you are going to get a quality product so give it a try.

April 3, 2018

• Clinically Dosed Ingredients
  • Appetite Suppresion
  • A Bit Pricey

First things first, thanks to TOREM Supplements for giving us the chance to try and test his stimulant free fat burner product. I'm a college student interested in nutrition and lifting and getting ready for summer!

Fairly simple formula:

- Inno SlimTM (250mg): Derived from Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology available at NuLiv Science. InnoSlim actively transforms the body by: Regulating glucose, fat cell, and muscle cell metabolisms, Reducing glucose absorption in intestine, Increasing fat cell combustion, Increasing muscle cell glycogen synthesis (or at least that's what their website says)

- Advantra Z (50 mg): Advantra Z is a patented ingredient that helps to burn fat and increase physical performance. This proprietary ingredient is the only one containing Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) or citrus extract product protected under Canadian and U.S. patents.

- Garcinia Cambogia (100mg): Tropical fruit rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that may help improve glucose and insulin control but doesn't improve weight loss significantly.

- Green Tea Extract (250 mg): Some studies show that green tea may fat burning by increasing metabolic rate and energy expenditure. Other research gives evidence that it may enhance brain function as well as help fight the effects of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.

- Actigin (25 mg): It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently, plus it aids with recovery and endurance.

- Capsimax (50 mg): Patented cayenne pepper extract that oxidizes fat and increases energy expenditure and fat loss.

One thing that I like is that it seems like they are using trademarked high-quality ingredients. Also, worth noting that these ingredients are per 1 serving and you are supposed to take 2 servings per day (there are 60 servings/packets in a container, so multiply that per 2)

- They are small pills.

- Dosing is 2 pills (1 serving/packet) before breakfast and 1 before dinner.

Now, I must say, I always do IF when cutting and given that some ingredients help with nutrient absorption I took one before lunch and the other one before dinner. For the sake of the review, however, I also took some servings first thing in the morning without any meal just to see how it performed.

Stimulant free fat burners are such an interesting concept, because unless you are pairing them with stimulants you can't always feel them working. What I try to say is that you don't get a noticeable boost of energy or focus, you're just trusting their effectiveness to work behind the scenes. Now, this product claims to curb your appetite, boost your metabolism, amplify your body's burn potential (these last 2 are tied to each other), optimize glucose transportation to muscle and fat cells:

- The appetite suppression aspect was one of the most noticeable effects I got from this product, I usually wake up so hungry in the morning but the days I took it without a meal it killed my appetite until lunch, around 5-6 hours give or take. Also, when taking it before a meal it made me feel fuller faster, which is a good thing if you're eating small meals and bad if you're eating a big one, but that's not the point, it does work and it works amazingly well.

- Boosting my metabolism and amplifying my body's burn potential, this is one of those things you can't always feel (unless we are taking about capsimax, too much of it and you will feel it when you go to the bathroom). I started taking the product right after I finished bulking and we all know that our weight changes and fluctuates so much the first week/2 weeks; we lose water weight, our body gets used to low calories etc. However, Neco-Adipem made the transition much easier (and more pleasant) than going raw. I lost water and felt leaner faster than usual which gave me a huge mental boost to keep going.

- Again, glucose transportation is a "behind the scenes" effect, same with Actigin and endurance. As I said on my last paragraph, given that I started taking it as soon as I finished bulking I didn't necessarily need better recovery or glucose transportation yet but I respect and like that they added these two ingredients here, especially for people that are deep into a cut and need all the recovery they need.

- I hate when supplements (fat burners included) make me feel bad or upset my stomach, I had NO problem whatsoever with this one, it was light on the stomach and body and made me feel pretty good during the whole container.

I also loved pairing this with stimulants (caffeine + carnitine based product) to get that energy and focus boosts while upping the thermogenic effect.

Tough field, there are high quality ingredients and pretty well dosed, but also with a high price tag, 60 servings (or 30 days if you go with the recommended daily dose) retail for $44 + 5 shipping on Amazon, 180 servings (or 90 days) cost 138 dollars, 360 servings (or 120 days) cost 264 dollars. Of course, the more servings you buy the more money you'll save.

Given that most supplements come in 20-30 servings (1 per day) this one costs around 1.63 dollars per serv. which isn't necessarily bad given the quality of ingredients.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a high quality stim free fat burner give this one a try, it has nice ingredients and pretty good and convenient packaging so you won't have to carry your pills (or powder) everywhere you go. Personally, I will buy this product again once it becomes widely available.

February 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Burns Fat
  • Headache
  • Slightly Expensive

Up until seeing Torem on the Trooper Program I had never heard of them. As I have gotten older I have been moving away from stim heavy products especially fat burners. So, when Neco Adipem came up on the Trooper program I wanted to try it. Here is the review.

Neco-Adipem comes in box with 60 pouches that contain two pills each for a total of 120 capsules. Each pouch contains two capsules and the ingredients begin with 250mg of InnoSlim. This ingredient can help regulate glucose and increase fat burning. Next is 25mg of ActiGin, which can increase exercise performance and minimize inflammation after working out. After is 250mg of green tea extract, which can increase metabolism and increase fat burning. Next, is garcinia cambogia at 100mg that can support appetite control and reduce the storage of fat. Then you have Advantra-Z (Synephrine) at 50mg, which can act as a mild appetite suppressant and increase fat burning. The last ingredient is Capsimax at a 50mg dosage, which can aid in appetite management, supporting metabolism, and burning body fat. I most of the ingredients except for the Advantra-Z as it gave me headaches.

I will also note that Torem used four trademarked ingredients, which was great. I know that is a strong selling point for some other brands. They also use a plant based capsule and their capsule filler is brown rice. They also mention that this is stim free but I was always under the impression that Advantra-Z aka Synephrine had stimulant like properties. I am not really sure of its status but there is no caffeine added to this product.

Taste and mixability do not apply to this product. As far as dosing goes, I worked my way up to two pouches a day but had significant side effects (headaches). So, I ended up settling on 1-2 pills per day for a maximum of a pouch a day. I would take the doses spread out with a large meal or I would get a headache.

The effectiveness of this product is somewhat difficult to assess. I will be honest if I did not figure out the dosages for the headaches this review would have been much different. Until I figured out my correct dosage (1-2 pills per day at meals) did I begin to see some effectiveness. I took this over several months and I lost about 10 pounds. Now, I started this just after Thanksgiving and usually from then until after new years my diet is awful. In addition, my training will usually lessen due to holiday events. So, losing 10 pounds over all of that was quite nice. Especially since historically I have always gained a decent amount of weight over Christmas break and this time I did not. I also noticed that when I took this with a meal that would usually leave me feeling bloated it was a little lessened. Not drastically but it was enough that I definitely noticed it. I also felt a little leaner overall and felt like I was not as "puffy" as I sometimes would get when my macros are not being strictly followed. All of this was again with only 1-2 pills so I am curious what this could do at the full 2 pouches per day.

I will also note that I noticed a very slight increase in recovery when I switched my workout up to upper body/lower body routines. Last year, when I did this I noticed I was slightly more sore but I am thinking the ActiGin may have helped. Overall, I feel like this is an effective product ONCE I found my correct dosage.

At the time of this writing I found Neco-Adipem on Amazon for $44 for 60 pouches. This makes it $0.73 per pouch. So, if you were taking two pouches you are looking at $1.46 per day for max dosage. However, there is only one in stock so I am unsure how long that price will hold. On Torem's website, this is going for $45 per 60 pouches so if it does go out of stock on Amazon it can be bought there for about the same price. I do want to note that the packaging had a premium feel to it. It comes in a box and each serving (2 pills) is packaged in small pouches. I really liked this since I would not have to carry around a ziplock bag of pills when on the go. I do think there is slight value here if the price stays at $45 per box. However, that is the absolute max I would pay for this and to be honest while it was effective I did not like the headaches. I also did not value the potential risk of a headache if I did not take the product with enough food. I feel like there is slight value you here IF you react well to Advantra Z and are looking for a premium fat burner. I doubt I would try this again (due to risk of headaches) but I would try another product from Torem as I do value their use of trademarked ingredients and the premium quality feel.

Side Effects

When I first began taking this product I noticed an increase in headaches. The headaches got more frequent and worse as I started taking the "best results" recommended dosage of two packs. At first, I did not pinpoint the headaches to this product but after eliminating other things I discovered it was Neco Adipem. Looking at the ingredients it was the Advantra-Z that was the cause. Reflecting on previous products I have taken with that ingredient I do remember some frequent headaches similar to this product. I tried to research it and I did see other people had headaches with Advantra Z and Synephrine.

Therefore, I lowered the dosage and only took this product with large meals and took at most 1-2 pills per day. I noticed that I could take 2 pills per day as long as they were spread out and taken with a large meal. If I took them too close together or my meal was not large enough I would end up getting a headache. My advice would be to start at a low dosage and work up if you are unsure how your body might react to Advantra-Z.

Conclusion

If you respond well to Advantra-Z and want a premium fat burning product then I would give this a try. Thank you to Torem for sending out the product.

-Xcmiler

Overall
Overall
2.0
  December 15, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Appetite Suppression

Thank you to the folks at Torem and the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try Neco-Adipem. Neco-Adipem is a stimulant free weight loss product. Apologies to the folks at Torem for this very late review. I actually used this product back to back, as I used the one from the SR Troops program first and then purchased one on my own via a solid deal.

Why I selected this product:

My experience in the weight loss/fat burning supplement category is very low. I simply have not tried that many products, since I bought my first protein powder back in the early 90's. At the time the product was posted on SR, there were many rave reviews, especially along the lines of significant weight loss from reviewers. So I was very inclined to try it, so much that I claimed the free one and saw a great deal at the time and purchased another one.

Expectations:

My expectations were to have similar weight loss results as other reviewers. Or possibly noticeable leaning out along the way
Companies Claim- KFB fat oxidation blend that helped our founder lose over 75lbs

There's 7 ingredients in this product, all of which the dosages are broken out in a non-proprietary blend. Personally I understand companies keeping their dosages undisclosed, as long as the product works.

Innoslim 250mg-supposed to regulate glucose absorption into the body, which in turn, is supposed to regulate fat gain

Pure Green Tea Extract 250mg-a staple in many fat loss products, which is suppose to have some fat/weight loss benefits

Garcina Combogia 100mg-this was all the rage when Dr Oz promoted it on one of his weight loss shows

Advantar Z 50 mg-should have appetite suppressant qualities

Capsimax 50mg-an extract from red hot chili peppers which is suppose to increase thermogenic activity in the body

Astigin 25mg- used to assist absorption of other ingredients

Taste:

There is no taste to this product, as each serving is in its individual packet and contains two capsules

Mixability:

Not applicable per above

Dosing:

Two servings one before breakfast and one before dinner is how I used the product

Please note I used two of these boxes consecutively and I kept my diet as close to the same for 60 days

For the benefit of the review, I will break it down to several areas:

Weight Loss 1/10:

Weighed in at 235 the morning I started this journey and ended up weighing 234 (quite normal for me). Yes, its just the scale, please read below for any body comp changes. Not even close to some of the weight other reviewers lost, while using this product. Quite disappointed in this aspect.

Appetite Suppressant 1/10:

I cannot say I felt my appetite feel suppressed during any day of this 60 day run.

Thermo effect 1/10:

No thermos effect experienced

Body Comp 1/10:

The scale reflected what I already knew with no weight loss experienced. I looked very closely in the mirror at each body part during this 60 day run. I didn't notice any leaning, or visible fat loss. Very disappointing.

Intangibles 2/10:

For a few weeks, I experienced an elevated mood or better concentration but I cannot directly say that this was an effect of this product.

As of this review, the product can be purchased for $55 at Amazon.com. You are most likely paying for the nice box and individual packages, as a result of that high cost.

I did purchase my other box for about $25 on pharmasoup.com a daily discounted supplement of the day website

Side Effects

No side effects experienced. I can't even say this product increased my bathroom trips, because it didn't

Conclusion

Compared the majority of other reviewers of this product, I was let down here. I felt cheated to be honest. My hope and expectations were very high, and with 2 boxes run back to back I was sure I would get some positive results.

Unfortunately, supplements do no work the same for everyone, and sadly I was that person which this product failed me, meh !!

5.5
  November 28, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Easy To Stack
  • No Appetite Suppression

Hi Everyone, BCTut here! I've absolutely sucked lately with getting my reviews done. Despite hating excuses or apologies, I do want to apologize to the reps at TOREM for needing to wait so long.

I picked up Neco-Adipem in the summer hoping it would get me all cut up! There had been a ton of good reviews on the product already and I was excited to give it my 2 cents. Unfortunately, I didn't find myself blown away by its effectiveness, however, I do think there are a lot of perks to this and it's a quality choice for those looking for a non-stim weight loss option.

Without further ado

Perk #1: Brand name ingredients everywhere! For an industry that's largely under-regulated, brand name ingredients are a nice addition since it removes a lot of the doubt about whether you're really consuming everything you think you are.

Perk #2: All those brand name ingredients are broken down with a total transparent ingredient panel.

Leading the pack is InnoSlim and Green Tea Extract, both with 250mg/serving. Green Tea Extract is probably one of the most common natural weight loss supplements of all time. What's strange to me is that I thought there was caffeine involved any time you use green tea. Apparently not, or it's just unlabeled. InnoSlim is a combination of Panax Notoginseng and Astragalus Membranaceus. For the life of me, I can't figure out the difference between InnoSlim and AstraGin. They're both made by the same company and use the same ingredients. Maybe different ratios. Either way, this is basically a simple nutrient repartitioner. It will reduce the amount of glucose absorbed by the body and increase fat oxidation by activating the adiponectin enzyme.

Following these two ingredients, we have Capsimax and Advantra Z both dosed at 50mg. Advantra Z is basically just bitter orange. Originally released in 1996, it was touted as the next big thing for energy, fitness, and dieting. The active chemical within it is called synephrine and is supposedly a near identical naturally occurring chemical to the popular (and subsequently banned) substance ephedra. Because of the affiliation between Advantra Z and Ephedra, there has been a lot of discussion about the safety and potential sides of this product. Personally, I noticed nothing concerning-even remotely. There have also been many studies done that suggest its safety, but just about all of these have been done by sponsors of the original manufacturer. Meanwhile, Capsimax is red chili pepper extract. It works by increasing thermogenic activity in the body and in turn, assists with oxidizing fat cells.

Last in there is ActiGin at 25mg. This stuff will work nicely alongside the innoslim by helping to deliver glucose to the muscles in higher numbers, instead of converting it to fat stores. This should give you a little bit of a buffer when it comes to watching your meals, and will also aid in recovery.

These are pills, so no taste and no mixing.

Dosing is the best thing about this product. Each serving is delivered in a single serving packet and it's really easy to throw in your bag if you plan to take it mid-day.

You can take 1 pack a day for standard dosing, or you can take 2 packs a day with your first and last meals.

Here's where I didn't see Neco-Adipem deliver. Despite the star-studded panel of ingredients at effective doses and their awesomely easy delivery method with the single-serving packets, I didn't notice any weight loss! To be fair, I also didn't change a thing about my diet; but wouldn't logic dictate that if your diet remains steady and you add a supplement to the mix you would see results if it's effective? Based on earlier reviews from the other troopers I was anticipating a drop from my usual 225lbs to maybe 215-210lbs. I usually lose weight pretty easily when I try to, so 10-15lbs isn't out of the realm of possibilities by any means. Unfortunately, my last weigh-in was 226lbs. I noticed a decrease in my muscle definition and vascularity though. It almost seemed like I was just a little malnourished. Throughout my time taking this stuff, I consistently was in the gym 4-5 days per week for at least 90 minutes without socializing. I didn't feel like it made a positive or negative impact in any noticeable way. There wasn't any appetite suppression to help me with the fact that I seem to get violently hungry every night at bed time, no thermogenic effect noticed when taken mid-day, late day, or PWO, and no weight loss according to the scale.

I would be interested to try this again alongside a test booster though. I think in combination the two could work well together. If I have the chance and experience different results, I'll make an update here. I'm just not really sure why this *wouldn't* work!

Not bad. I think this used to be much more expensive, but on Amazon you can now order 60 servings for $55. If you're only taking 1 serving per day that's a hell of a deal, and if you're taking 2 it's still less than most weight loss supplements!

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, despite my lack of visible effects from taking this, I feel more left out than that it doesn't work. I just can't imagine that the ingredients they put in there wouldn't be useful and have a strong effect somehow. Since I'm in the minority for not being blown away by this stuff, I'd still suggest giving it a try and seeing for yourself. Personally, I plan to give it another run sometime soon.

6.2
  October 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Slight Appetite Suppression
  • Potentially Too Expensive

What's going on people? This is my review for Neco-Adipem by Torem Inc. I have been making a pretty aggressive effort as of late to cut down on stims. I have gone too many years without a really good reset on the system. Neco-Adipem happens to be stim free and I am always looking to shed a pound or ten, so I jumped on this one when I saw it on the dashboard. Thanks to Torem for providing ample packages of this stuff for a lot of us to try.

The first ingredient on the list is Innoslim. InnoSlim is a proprietary all natural plant derived compound extracted from highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a proprietary pharmaceutical extraction and processing technology (per ulprospector.com). This stuff is supposed to affect glucose absorption in the body which in turn helps regulate fat. Next is actigin. We see this in many other products we use. Actigin is more of a recovery supplement than a weight loss supplement, but regardless, not a bad ingredient. Third is green tea extract. Again, this is an ingredient we see almost everywhere and rarely does anyone have anything bad to say about it. Pretty much a staple in the weight loss department. Garcinia Cambogia is the fourth ingredient. Jury is still out on this one for me. I remember it was all the craze back when Dr. Oz put it in the spotlight. Can't imagine how much he cashed in on that one. Advantra Z and Capsimax finish off the list at 50mg each. All in all, this is a list of ingredients that I think we are all pretty familiar with.

Dosing is made easy by way of the pouches that each serving come in. You can grab and go in the morning. One packet before breakfast and one packet before dinner. Easy.

It's hard to get deep into effectiveness with a non-stim product most of the time because you usually don't really feel much. That was mostly the case with Neco-Adipem. No thermo effect at all. What I did notice the most though was a spike in mental focus. I like this because mental focus feels like a stim rush but without the stims if that makes sense. When you're alert, you're awake. Pretty cool. In terms of appetite suppression, I'd give Neco-Adipem a 6/10. I could feel it working but it was nothing off the charts. I often took it fasted in the morning because I like to do IF, so I am used to not eating in the morning. Also, it did not give me any stomach issues on an empty stomach. In terms of weight loss, this one fell a little bit short for me. I working out pretty regularly and eating decently but did not see a change in weight. I wasn't by any means on a full blown cutting diet, just watching what I eat in general. I'm sure on a big caloric deficit, I might have seen better results, but that is to be expected.

55 bucks on Amazon right now. This is a little bit steep for one month's worth. But to play devil's advocate, you do get nice packaging and the simplicity of the packets which makes carrying them around very easy.

Side Effects

None. Particularly no stomach issues.

Conclusion

Overall I gave it a 7. Seemed appropriate based on the number descriptions. Good mental focus without the stims but not as much weight loss as I would expect at this price point. Nevertheless I do still recommend giving it a try because a stim free product that yields higher mental focus is always a plus in my book. Plus the fancy packaging is nice. Thank you Torem for sending this one out and I look forward to more products in the future!

September 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Increased Focus
  • More Focus
  • Slight Appetite Suppression
I want to start by thanking the people at Torum for letting me review this product. I am always looking for ways to lose weight and I am willing to try anything that will help. So, many weight loss pills out there claim to do something great, but then they fail to produce. I feel that Torum was able to produce exactly what it claims to produce: "Curbing your appetite, Boosting your metabolism, Amplifying your body's burn potential, and Optimizing glucose transportation to muscle and fat cells." Let us break this down and take a look at what happened over 4 weeks.

Neco-Adipem is made of a few ingredients which are nice because if your supplement is loaded with ingredients, you may want to look at something else. Neco-Adipem contains InnoSlim 250 mg, Green Tea Extract 250 mg, Garcina Cambogia 100 mg, Advantra-Z 50 mg, Capsimax 50 mg, and ActiGin 25 mg. The Neco-Adipem is a stim free supplement.

InnoSlim is Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng. Astragalus membranaceous is one of the herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. Used for a variety of purposes and supposedly increases lifespan. It has anti-inflammatory effects and is especially beneficial for the kidneys. Panax notoginseng exerts a number of beneficial effects including the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems. Widely used in Asia to help lower cholesterol and to expand coronary arteries in order to promote blood circulation and prevent blood clots.

Green Tea Extract (98 % Polyphenois, 70% EGCG) is an alternative to coffee for that caffeine buzz, since each cup has anywhere between 35-100 milligrams of caffeine, depending on how long it's been steeped. Green tea is also a great source of antioxidants that help support immune function, cardiovascular health, and fat loss.

Garcina Cambogia is a Tropical fruit extract which is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body's ability to make fat and it helps with your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. You will find it in bottles on the shelf at the store as well as mixed with other ingredients in diet products.

Advantra-Z is an orange bitters extract. The extract of bitter orange and bitter orange peel has been marketed as dietary supplement purported to act as a weight-loss aid and appetite suppressant.

Capsimax or Cayenne pepper extract, also known as red pepper or chili pepper, is an herb. The fruit of the capsicum plant used to make medicine. Capsicum is used for various problems with digestion including upset stomach, intestinal gas, stomach pain, diarrhea, and cramps. Also used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including poor circulation, excessive blood clotting, high cholesterol, and preventing heart disease.

ActiGin is from the Rosa Roxburghi plant extract. It has antioxidant properties of the fruit plant which associated with several putative health promoting effects. The Cili fruit is full of vitamin C and is widely used in health supplements and medicine. The Vitamin C found in Rosa Roxburgi is higher than other kinds of fruit such as grape, apple, and pear. It also has higher content vitamin P than general vegetables and fruits. It can be used in health supplements for its strong anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation, antivirus, anti-aging, anti-fatigue effects and to enhance immunity.

This was in pill form so no problems here. The pill was easy to take and no pill got stuck in mouth or throat.

Now, this is the big point. I did find Neco-Adipem to be effective. Now, understand, this is not a magic pill that will help you lose weight without trying. I was at 234.4 pounds and was at a plateau. I had struggled for some months to get past the 233-235 pound mark. I wanted something to help me break that plateau. I continued with my normal diet of 1800-2000 calories per day with about 180 grams of protein and under 150 grams of carbs. I have started to prepare for a run so I needed enough energy to keep me going through the day. I took the pills as subscribed, I had a capsule at breakfast and a capsule before dinner. I did feel full after a meal and having more energy. I was able to get down to 228.8 pounds so I was losing about 1-1.5 pounds per week which are more than I had lost more than prior to the plateau. The one thing that I noticed was I had a lot more mental focus during the day and not just at exercise. Within a few days of taking Neco-Adipem, I would have energy in the morning and was able to pay attention to more details. I was not losing focus on things like reading, driving, and exercise. For that purpose alone, I felt Neco-Adipem was defiantly effective. Plus, throw in the weight loss, an effective product.

I was able to find the one month supply on Amazon for $55 and the Torum website at $59. The one month supply comes with 60 pill containers and each container has 2 pills so you wind up 4 pills per day which work out to less than $2 per day. This is a little high when compared to other weight loss pills but since this product does produce results, I would say could be worth a try. I believe it is worth the money if you have hit a plateau or need a little extra help. If I had the extra money, I would probably buy one.

Side Effects
I did have a few days of the upset stomach around week 3 which lasted 4 days. I can not say because of the pills. It well could have been a bug or other things. I just wanted to mention it. Other than the 4 days, no other side effects noticed.

Conclusion
Neco-Adipem is a good product and is at least worth a try. The price is a little high but if it accomplishes what it says it will, then worth the money. We all wish a magic pill you could take and lose weight regardless of exercise or diet, but if this pill did exist, they could sell it for hundreds of dollars and make A LOT of money. Since this does not exist, we look for alternatives. This product can carry out what it says, but you must continue to stay with a diet plan. I would like to try Neco-Adipem for more months to see if it will continue. Like I said earlier, the one thing I liked was that it helped me stay focused all day. I sometimes struggle with the mental focus, not just in exercise, but also throughout the day. If you are looking for these things, money well spent.

6.3
  August 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Burns Fat
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Improved Digestion
  • Decreased Bloating

I apologize to TOREM for taking so long to review this. I'm grateful for the opportunity to try an interesting new product.

8.5/10
NecoAdipem comes in packets containing two small capsules. In two capsules there is 250mg of InnoSlim (Astragalus membranaceus & Panax notoginseng root extract), 250mg of PURE Green Tea Extract (98 % Polyphenois, 70% EGCG), 100mg of Garcina Cambogia, 50mg of Advantra-Z , 50mg of Capsimax, and 25mg of ActiGin (Rosa Roxburghi plant extract & Panax Notoginseng root extract). Essentially, there is a range of herb, root, and fruit extract that should work synergistically to help you lose a few lbs.

InnoSlim is a patented herbal combination made by NuLiv that claims to regulate glucose, fat and muscle cell metabolisms, increase fat cell combustion, increase muscle cell glycogen synthesis, and reduce glucose absorption in the intestine. I doubt that some of those effects are possible but for the general goal of fat loss, I buy into at least an indirect effect. I think NuLiv products work to some degree and its no different with InnoSlim. 250mg is the daily recommended dose so it is fully dosed in NecoAdipem.

PURE Green Tea Extract (98 % Polyphenols, 70% EGCG) is a patented green tea extract that contains high amounts of the most beneficial catechins (i.e. EGCG, polyphenols). These catechins, especially polyphenols, have cancer preventative properties as well as protective properties for a long list of organs, notably the heart, liver, and brain. The catechins also have fat-burning properties, mostly notably via the catechin Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), but these effects are only notable at 400-500mg. While this is technically underdosed at 175mg EGCG, it is close to the bottom range at two packets daily. Additionally, a high standardization of polyphenols is always welcome.

Advantra-Z is a patented form of Bitter Orange Extract. Bitter Orange Fruit Extract provides a source of synephrine, a relative and replacement for ephedrine. It is essentially a weaker, legal form of ephedrine and is reported to have similar effects. It is dosed either at 10-20mg three times a day, or 50mg once a day. Clearly, TOREM went with the once daily approach here, and that is probably the most convenient way to take synephrine.

Capsimax is a patented form of cayenne pepper extract. Capismax is supposed to be absorbed better and [after-] tasteless. In short, cayenne pepper contains capsaicinoids, which have a lot of desirable effects. They have been proven to provide metabolic boosts and aid circulatory health. Thus Capsimax's inclusion in a non-stimulant fat-burner is a no-brainer. I only worry that it is a bit under dosed at 50mg.

ActiGin is a patented Rosa Roxburghi plant extract & Panax Notoginseng root extract. I've taken ActiGin on its own and liked it a fair amount. It is marketed as helping to reduce inflammation and increase endurance/stamina. While I like this ingredient for those purposes, I would have thought AstraGin would have been the better NuLiv product to include here. Still, the anti-inflammatory and endurance-boosting effects indirectly aid fat burning by allowing you to spend more time in the gym. The recommended dose is 50mg so at 25mg it is underdosed but probably still moderately effective.

There was no [after-] taste to the capsules. Since mixability is inapplicable, I will replace for "ease of taking" in regards to the capsules themselves. They were relatively small and not hard to take at all.
Similarly, dosing was easy with 2 packets a day before breakfast and dinner. Occasionally, I would take this at lunch of forget a packet due to life happening. Not too hard to follow though.

7.25/10
Neco-Adipem is marketed as helping boost metabolism, suppress appetite, "amplify your body's burn potential" which I take to mean pretty much the same as boost metabolism, and to "optimize the glucose transportation to muscle and fat cells." I will try and evaluate effectiveness in regards to each of those claims.

I felt appetite suppression to a mild degree. For example, this was difference between having a snack (100-250 cal) a day or not. Nothing huge, but it adds up over the course of a cut. This was a pleasant surprise, as I kind of doubted that there would be much to this claim. It is important to factor this into fat-loss claims because in some sense, appetite suppressants aid fat-loss by preventing its opposite (i.e. fat gain) at the source.

I can't really say for sure if my metabolism increased but I can infer that it likely was by a small amount. For one, I trust some of the basic science behind ingredients like capsaicin (cayenne pepper extract). However, I only trust that there is a small, insignificant increase. Additionally, I can look at my anecdotal experience. I lost about 5lbs since I started using Neco-Adipem. I was taking an assortment of other supplements, but these were largely staple products so I have a general idea of their effects and what to expect as a baseline. I was also doing a fair amount of cardio and just generally putting in the time at the gym. Therefore, I like to think that most of that 5lbs that wasn't water weight was my own hard work. Still, I think Neco-Adipem was approximately 10% responsible for those pounds lost. Anecdotes are inherently difficult to explain scientifically but I feel like Neco-Adipem helped a small amount. For example, I feel that a good stimulant fat burner would produce at least double the results but this was good for a non-stimulant option.

I have no way of knowing if glucose transportation to my muscle and fat cells was optimized or not. I'd assume that, at best it changed a small insignificant amount. I can say that I was able to weather a few large cheat days with minimal negative consequences. I also experienced less bloating than usual. If there was anything to this claim, then it only helped in those cases.

I also felt the endurance boosting effects of ActiGin kick in about 2 weeks into use. The results were on par with when I tried ActiGin as a standalone product. I noticed that longer, endurance-centered workouts were becoming a little easier. How easier? 30 minutes of cardio felt like 25 minutes by the end. Granted, I was also lighter at the end so take that into consideration as well.

6.25/10
I found this on Amazon and TOREM's website for $60 for 60 servings. At $1.00 a serving, the recommended dosing will cost $2.00 a day. That is just too much for an herbal non-stimulant fat-burner. You can buy the raws much cheaper and save yourself a lot. I totally understand the convenience of having everything in 1 bottle and 1 packet, but I would pay at most $45 for 60 servings. This product likely shines over time and therefore, a dedicated user will need a lot of units. TOREM thankfully gives slightly better deals with 180 servings running $138 and 360 servings running $264. That's $0.74 and $0.73 a serving and $1.48 and $1.46 a day respectively. I still think that is a bit high considering how much you're spending to get that deal. If this was a bit cheaper at each price point then I think it could be a serious option for people who don't want to take a stimulant fat burner for whatever reason. At the current value, it is just a bit too luxurious in my opinion.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

7.4/10
I got this score by averaging the "Value," "Effectiveness," and "Ingredient Profile" categories to get a 7.3. I then added a 0.1 for the convenience of having packets. It seems small, and it is, but being able to throw packets [with your daily servings] in your bag is so convenient that it deserves a small nod. After all, it's the small things right? Neco-Adipem is a promising contender for the non-stimulant fat burner category. I experienced some mild results that gave me a small boost over baseline expectations. I believe the results may become more apparent and amplify over time but the value makes it hard to accomplish that. I would recommend this to friends, but I would advise them to buy in bulk and save up.