(Better than 93% in Stimulant Free)

Neco-Adipem is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by TOREM. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

6.2
  October 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Potentially Too Expensive

What's going on people? This is my review for Neco-Adipem by Torem Inc. I have been making a pretty aggressive effort as of late to cut down on stims. I have gone too many years without a really good reset on the system. Neco-Adipem happens to be stim free and I am always looking to shed a pound or ten, so I jumped on this one when I saw it on the dashboard. Thanks to Torem for providing ample packages of this stuff for a lot of us to try.

The first ingredient on the list is Innoslim. InnoSlim is a proprietary all natural plant derived compound extracted from highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a proprietary pharmaceutical extraction and processing technology (per ulprospector.com). This stuff is supposed to affect glucose absorption in the body which in turn helps regulate fat. Next is actigin. We see this in many other products we use. Actigin is more of a recovery supplement than a weight loss supplement, but regardless, not a bad ingredient. Third is green tea extract. Again, this is an ingredient we see almost everywhere and rarely does anyone have anything bad to say about it. Pretty much a staple in the weight loss department. Garcinia Cambogia is the fourth ingredient. Jury is still out on this one for me. I remember it was all the craze back when Dr. Oz put it in the spotlight. Can't imagine how much he cashed in on that one. Advantra Z and Capsimax finish off the list at 50mg each. All in all, this is a list of ingredients that I think we are all pretty familiar with.

Dosing is made easy by way of the pouches that each serving come in. You can grab and go in the morning. One packet before breakfast and one packet before dinner. Easy.

It's hard to get deep into effectiveness with a non-stim product most of the time because you usually don't really feel much. That was mostly the case with Neco-Adipem. No thermo effect at all. What I did notice the most though was a spike in mental focus. I like this because mental focus feels like a stim rush but without the stims if that makes sense. When you're alert, you're awake. Pretty cool. In terms of appetite suppression, I'd give Neco-Adipem a 6/10. I could feel it working but it was nothing off the charts. I often took it fasted in the morning because I like to do IF, so I am used to not eating in the morning. Also, it did not give me any stomach issues on an empty stomach. In terms of weight loss, this one fell a little bit short for me. I working out pretty regularly and eating decently but did not see a change in weight. I wasn't by any means on a full blown cutting diet, just watching what I eat in general. I'm sure on a big caloric deficit, I might have seen better results, but that is to be expected.

55 bucks on Amazon right now. This is a little bit steep for one month's worth. But to play devil's advocate, you do get nice packaging and the simplicity of the packets which makes carrying them around very easy.

Side Effects

None. Particularly no stomach issues.

Conclusion

Overall I gave it a 7. Seemed appropriate based on the number descriptions. Good mental focus without the stims but not as much weight loss as I would expect at this price point. Nevertheless I do still recommend giving it a try because a stim free product that yields higher mental focus is always a plus in my book. Plus the fancy packaging is nice. Thank you Torem for sending this one out and I look forward to more products in the future!

Other Prices:
TOREM   $57.00

September 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Increased Focus
  • More Focus
  • Slight Appetite Suppression
I want to start by thanking the people at Torum for letting me review this product. I am always looking for ways to lose weight and I am willing to try anything that will help. So, many weight loss pills out there claim to do something great, but then they fail to produce. I feel that Torum was able to produce exactly what it claims to produce: "Curbing your appetite, Boosting your metabolism, Amplifying your body's burn potential, and Optimizing glucose transportation to muscle and fat cells." Let us break this down and take a look at what happened over 4 weeks.

Neco-Adipem is made of a few ingredients which are nice because if your supplement is loaded with ingredients, you may want to look at something else. Neco-Adipem contains InnoSlim 250 mg, Green Tea Extract 250 mg, Garcina Cambogia 100 mg, Advantra-Z 50 mg, Capsimax 50 mg, and ActiGin 25 mg. The Neco-Adipem is a stim free supplement.

InnoSlim is Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng. Astragalus membranaceous is one of the herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. Used for a variety of purposes and supposedly increases lifespan. It has anti-inflammatory effects and is especially beneficial for the kidneys. Panax notoginseng exerts a number of beneficial effects including the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems. Widely used in Asia to help lower cholesterol and to expand coronary arteries in order to promote blood circulation and prevent blood clots.

Green Tea Extract (98 % Polyphenois, 70% EGCG) is an alternative to coffee for that caffeine buzz, since each cup has anywhere between 35-100 milligrams of caffeine, depending on how long it's been steeped. Green tea is also a great source of antioxidants that help support immune function, cardiovascular health, and fat loss.

Garcina Cambogia is a Tropical fruit extract which is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body's ability to make fat and it helps with your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. You will find it in bottles on the shelf at the store as well as mixed with other ingredients in diet products.

Advantra-Z is an orange bitters extract. The extract of bitter orange and bitter orange peel has been marketed as dietary supplement purported to act as a weight-loss aid and appetite suppressant.

Capsimax or Cayenne pepper extract, also known as red pepper or chili pepper, is an herb. The fruit of the capsicum plant used to make medicine. Capsicum is used for various problems with digestion including upset stomach, intestinal gas, stomach pain, diarrhea, and cramps. Also used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including poor circulation, excessive blood clotting, high cholesterol, and preventing heart disease.

ActiGin is from the Rosa Roxburghi plant extract. It has antioxidant properties of the fruit plant which associated with several putative health promoting effects. The Cili fruit is full of vitamin C and is widely used in health supplements and medicine. The Vitamin C found in Rosa Roxburgi is higher than other kinds of fruit such as grape, apple, and pear. It also has higher content vitamin P than general vegetables and fruits. It can be used in health supplements for its strong anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation, antivirus, anti-aging, anti-fatigue effects and to enhance immunity.

This was in pill form so no problems here. The pill was easy to take and no pill got stuck in mouth or throat.

Now, this is the big point. I did find Neco-Adipem to be effective. Now, understand, this is not a magic pill that will help you lose weight without trying. I was at 234.4 pounds and was at a plateau. I had struggled for some months to get past the 233-235 pound mark. I wanted something to help me break that plateau. I continued with my normal diet of 1800-2000 calories per day with about 180 grams of protein and under 150 grams of carbs. I have started to prepare for a run so I needed enough energy to keep me going through the day. I took the pills as subscribed, I had a capsule at breakfast and a capsule before dinner. I did feel full after a meal and having more energy. I was able to get down to 228.8 pounds so I was losing about 1-1.5 pounds per week which are more than I had lost more than prior to the plateau. The one thing that I noticed was I had a lot more mental focus during the day and not just at exercise. Within a few days of taking Neco-Adipem, I would have energy in the morning and was able to pay attention to more details. I was not losing focus on things like reading, driving, and exercise. For that purpose alone, I felt Neco-Adipem was defiantly effective. Plus, throw in the weight loss, an effective product.

I was able to find the one month supply on Amazon for $55 and the Torum website at $59. The one month supply comes with 60 pill containers and each container has 2 pills so you wind up 4 pills per day which work out to less than $2 per day. This is a little high when compared to other weight loss pills but since this product does produce results, I would say could be worth a try. I believe it is worth the money if you have hit a plateau or need a little extra help. If I had the extra money, I would probably buy one.

Side Effects
I did have a few days of the upset stomach around week 3 which lasted 4 days. I can not say because of the pills. It well could have been a bug or other things. I just wanted to mention it. Other than the 4 days, no other side effects noticed.

Conclusion
Neco-Adipem is a good product and is at least worth a try. The price is a little high but if it accomplishes what it says it will, then worth the money. We all wish a magic pill you could take and lose weight regardless of exercise or diet, but if this pill did exist, they could sell it for hundreds of dollars and make A LOT of money. Since this does not exist, we look for alternatives. This product can carry out what it says, but you must continue to stay with a diet plan. I would like to try Neco-Adipem for more months to see if it will continue. Like I said earlier, the one thing I liked was that it helped me stay focused all day. I sometimes struggle with the mental focus, not just in exercise, but also throughout the day. If you are looking for these things, money well spent.

Other Prices:
TOREM   $57.00

6.3
  August 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Burns Fat
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Improved Digestion
  • Decreased Bloating

I apologize to TOREM for taking so long to review this. I'm grateful for the opportunity to try an interesting new product.

8.5/10
NecoAdipem comes in packets containing two small capsules. In two capsules there is 250mg of InnoSlim (Astragalus membranaceus & Panax notoginseng root extract), 250mg of PURE Green Tea Extract (98 % Polyphenois, 70% EGCG), 100mg of Garcina Cambogia, 50mg of Advantra-Z , 50mg of Capsimax, and 25mg of ActiGin (Rosa Roxburghi plant extract & Panax Notoginseng root extract). Essentially, there is a range of herb, root, and fruit extract that should work synergistically to help you lose a few lbs.

InnoSlim is a patented herbal combination made by NuLiv that claims to regulate glucose, fat and muscle cell metabolisms, increase fat cell combustion, increase muscle cell glycogen synthesis, and reduce glucose absorption in the intestine. I doubt that some of those effects are possible but for the general goal of fat loss, I buy into at least an indirect effect. I think NuLiv products work to some degree and its no different with InnoSlim. 250mg is the daily recommended dose so it is fully dosed in NecoAdipem.

PURE Green Tea Extract (98 % Polyphenols, 70% EGCG) is a patented green tea extract that contains high amounts of the most beneficial catechins (i.e. EGCG, polyphenols). These catechins, especially polyphenols, have cancer preventative properties as well as protective properties for a long list of organs, notably the heart, liver, and brain. The catechins also have fat-burning properties, mostly notably via the catechin Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), but these effects are only notable at 400-500mg. While this is technically underdosed at 175mg EGCG, it is close to the bottom range at two packets daily. Additionally, a high standardization of polyphenols is always welcome.

Advantra-Z is a patented form of Bitter Orange Extract. Bitter Orange Fruit Extract provides a source of synephrine, a relative and replacement for ephedrine. It is essentially a weaker, legal form of ephedrine and is reported to have similar effects. It is dosed either at 10-20mg three times a day, or 50mg once a day. Clearly, TOREM went with the once daily approach here, and that is probably the most convenient way to take synephrine.

Capsimax is a patented form of cayenne pepper extract. Capismax is supposed to be absorbed better and [after-] tasteless. In short, cayenne pepper contains capsaicinoids, which have a lot of desirable effects. They have been proven to provide metabolic boosts and aid circulatory health. Thus Capsimax's inclusion in a non-stimulant fat-burner is a no-brainer. I only worry that it is a bit under dosed at 50mg.

ActiGin is a patented Rosa Roxburghi plant extract & Panax Notoginseng root extract. I've taken ActiGin on its own and liked it a fair amount. It is marketed as helping to reduce inflammation and increase endurance/stamina. While I like this ingredient for those purposes, I would have thought AstraGin would have been the better NuLiv product to include here. Still, the anti-inflammatory and endurance-boosting effects indirectly aid fat burning by allowing you to spend more time in the gym. The recommended dose is 50mg so at 25mg it is underdosed but probably still moderately effective.

There was no [after-] taste to the capsules. Since mixability is inapplicable, I will replace for "ease of taking" in regards to the capsules themselves. They were relatively small and not hard to take at all.
Similarly, dosing was easy with 2 packets a day before breakfast and dinner. Occasionally, I would take this at lunch of forget a packet due to life happening. Not too hard to follow though.

7.25/10
Neco-Adipem is marketed as helping boost metabolism, suppress appetite, "amplify your body's burn potential" which I take to mean pretty much the same as boost metabolism, and to "optimize the glucose transportation to muscle and fat cells." I will try and evaluate effectiveness in regards to each of those claims.

I felt appetite suppression to a mild degree. For example, this was difference between having a snack (100-250 cal) a day or not. Nothing huge, but it adds up over the course of a cut. This was a pleasant surprise, as I kind of doubted that there would be much to this claim. It is important to factor this into fat-loss claims because in some sense, appetite suppressants aid fat-loss by preventing its opposite (i.e. fat gain) at the source.

I can't really say for sure if my metabolism increased but I can infer that it likely was by a small amount. For one, I trust some of the basic science behind ingredients like capsaicin (cayenne pepper extract). However, I only trust that there is a small, insignificant increase. Additionally, I can look at my anecdotal experience. I lost about 5lbs since I started using Neco-Adipem. I was taking an assortment of other supplements, but these were largely staple products so I have a general idea of their effects and what to expect as a baseline. I was also doing a fair amount of cardio and just generally putting in the time at the gym. Therefore, I like to think that most of that 5lbs that wasn't water weight was my own hard work. Still, I think Neco-Adipem was approximately 10% responsible for those pounds lost. Anecdotes are inherently difficult to explain scientifically but I feel like Neco-Adipem helped a small amount. For example, I feel that a good stimulant fat burner would produce at least double the results but this was good for a non-stimulant option.

I have no way of knowing if glucose transportation to my muscle and fat cells was optimized or not. I'd assume that, at best it changed a small insignificant amount. I can say that I was able to weather a few large cheat days with minimal negative consequences. I also experienced less bloating than usual. If there was anything to this claim, then it only helped in those cases.

I also felt the endurance boosting effects of ActiGin kick in about 2 weeks into use. The results were on par with when I tried ActiGin as a standalone product. I noticed that longer, endurance-centered workouts were becoming a little easier. How easier? 30 minutes of cardio felt like 25 minutes by the end. Granted, I was also lighter at the end so take that into consideration as well.

6.25/10
I found this on Amazon and TOREM's website for $60 for 60 servings. At $1.00 a serving, the recommended dosing will cost $2.00 a day. That is just too much for an herbal non-stimulant fat-burner. You can buy the raws much cheaper and save yourself a lot. I totally understand the convenience of having everything in 1 bottle and 1 packet, but I would pay at most $45 for 60 servings. This product likely shines over time and therefore, a dedicated user will need a lot of units. TOREM thankfully gives slightly better deals with 180 servings running $138 and 360 servings running $264. That's $0.74 and $0.73 a serving and $1.48 and $1.46 a day respectively. I still think that is a bit high considering how much you're spending to get that deal. If this was a bit cheaper at each price point then I think it could be a serious option for people who don't want to take a stimulant fat burner for whatever reason. At the current value, it is just a bit too luxurious in my opinion.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

7.4/10
I got this score by averaging the "Value," "Effectiveness," and "Ingredient Profile" categories to get a 7.3. I then added a 0.1 for the convenience of having packets. It seems small, and it is, but being able to throw packets [with your daily servings] in your bag is so convenient that it deserves a small nod. After all, it's the small things right? Neco-Adipem is a promising contender for the non-stimulant fat burner category. I experienced some mild results that gave me a small boost over baseline expectations. I believe the results may become more apparent and amplify over time but the value makes it hard to accomplish that. I would recommend this to friends, but I would advise them to buy in bulk and save up.

6.9
  July 26, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Convenient Packaging
  • Burns Fat
  • Easy To Stack
  • Reduced Cravings
  • A Bit Pricey

Huge thank you to Torem and the SR Trooper program for the opportunity to try this product. I was in search of a stim free weight loss supplement and I saw this one in particular had very good reviews so I figured I could benefit from it. Glad I was able to claim it.

I have used very few weight loss supplements in the past so a lot of these ingredients were new to me. The ones I have heard of are the ones that are commonly used in other supplements but for the majority of the stuff used in this product I had to spend a lot of time researching and reading about. Some were familiar from reading reviews on here. Here goes....

InnoSlim-250mg: This consists of Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng extract. This stabilizes glucose and reduces glucose absorption in the intestines. It also increases fat oxidation by turning on the adiponectin enzyme which helps reduce subcutaneous fat by not letting fat remain stored in adipose tissue.

ActiGin-25mg: This consists of Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii extract. This increases energy and endurance by sending more glycogen to the muscles. This also helps improve recovery time.

Green Tea Extract-250mg: This consists of 98% Polyphenois and 70% EGCG. This is a fat burner.

Garcina Cambogia-100mg: This is a tropical fruit extract. This helps suppress your appetite and reduce cravings. This uses Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) to block the conversion of sugars and starches into fat. HCA blocks an enzyme called citrate lyase which is used by the body to make fat and raises serotonin levels which reduces hunger.

AdvantraZ-50mg: This consists of Synephrine as Citrus aurantium unripe fruit extract. This comes from the bitter orange plant. It increases the breakdown of fat cells and increases thermogenesis.

Capsimax-50mg: This consist of Cayenne pepper fruit extract. This is a natural capsicum extract from red hot chili peppers. This boosts metabolism which helps burn fat.

These are pills but the pills did have an odd taste while they sat in your mouth waiting to be swallowed. No biggie, just thought I would mention it. No mixability since these are pills. I played with the dosing a bit based on my two biggest meals of the day. I took two pills about 5 minutes before my two biggest meals of the day. If they were going to be breakfast and dinner then that is when I took the pills. It it was any other combo then that is when I would take them. The packaging was first class that these came in. The box was nice and the individual packets these came in made it convenient to take when dining out or on the go. A funny story real quick. This will be funny to all of you but was not funny to me at the time. I had started eating my dinner one night and realized I forgot to take the pills before my meal. In a panic I figured I should crack the pills open and swallow the ingredients so they would enter the system faster. BIG, BIG, BIG mistake. My mouth and throat were on fire. A little fact about me......Diet Dr. Pepper is too spicy for me. These pills when cracked open made my head spin. Looking back, what the hell was I thinking??????

This did work for me. I am not one of those people that expects this supplement or any other supplement to be a magical item and work miracles. What I was expecting is for this to help me lose some weight in the 3-5 pound range over the course of 30 days. If I could lose 5 pounds in a month without any extra cardio or depleting my calories then that would be a success for me. I kept my cardio, weight training and diet exactly the same as when I started this. I changed nothing. I am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder type so I do carry around a few extra pounds but not many. My diet is already pretty clean on a daily basis 2400-2500 calories 6 days of the week (my cheat day is about 3500 calories), 215-230g of protein daily along with 175-190 carbs and 75-80g of fat. I started off at 231 pounds and weighed in at 226 pounds after finishing this. My goal is to get to 220 which I should be at very shortly. In my opinion 5 pounds in a month is very good. I was happy with the results of this product. As far as endurance and energy goes I really cant say how effective this was but it wasn't a concern of mine. This did help reduce cravings. When it was time to eat I was hungry but the cravings that we all get between meals wasn't there.

A bit on the pricey side for a weight loss supplement. You do have a few different options here. You can order 60 servings for $57.00 on Amazon which comes out to $0.95 per serving. Torem's website has the 60 servings for $59.99. What can be found on Torem's website but I could not find on Amazon or anywhere else are the larger packages which are 180 servings for $138.00 which comes out to $0.76 per serving and 360 servings for $264.00 which comes out to $0.73 per serving. I can say for myself I would not put out the $138.00 or $264.00 for this. I can see running this for a month at the $57-$60 range once a year. If multiple people were going to go in on this or you were gonna run this three months straight or throughout the year then the larger servings make sense but that is a ton of cash to put out up front.

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the day this is a good overall weight loss product. After researching the ingredients it seems Torem does use quality ingredients that when mixed together work well. For me to lose 5 pounds in a month without changing anything as far as workouts or diet, that says a lot. I feel some may be scared off by the price. The only thing that comes to mind is if they didn't have that eye catching box these packets come in would they be able to drop the price of the product a bit? I can't answer that but it did cross my mind.

July 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Easy To Stack
  • Clinically Dosed Ingredients
  • No Appetite Suppression

First and foremost I would like to thank TOREM for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

My ultimate desire is to finally get a six pack that I can boast at the beach or by the pool. My daughter said that will never happen so I gladly said "challenge accepted". I will prove to her that if you put your mind to something, anything is possible. So with all that motivation I was thrilled to begin with Neco-Adipem and the extra diet. I was really excited and I hoped for results since the ingredient profile and previous reviews were optimistic. Did this product help me get closer to my dreams? read on.

InnoSlim [ 250 mg ] This is the ingredient that will help you with that glucose absorption. "Increases fat burning and fat loss by activating the adiponectin
enzyme to more effectively regulate glucose metabolism andfatty acid oxidation" I have taken this from NuLiv website. The dosage in one serving is the recommended portion so if you want to loose fat you actually taking twice the amount needed.

URE Green Tea Extract [ 250 mg ] This caffeine enfused product has some studies done where it suggest that it does help with fat burning. Everything about this product shows minor effects. This is not a miracle ingredient for fat loss but a good addition nonetheless. The recommeded dosage for fat loss is 400 to 500 mg so if you take two you are in the sweet zone.

Garcina Cambogia [ 100 mg ] This ingredient supposedly should help you feel full, lower body weight, speed metabolism and lastly enhance athletic performance. The first half have no evidence while the second half have some. It is very under dosed for it to have any significance in this product.

Advantra-Z [ 50 mg ] - It's a stimulant derived from the bitter orange plant. It is something similar to what ephedra is but not quite. It can do few good things for the body like increase lipolysis (breakdown of fat), it can exert mild hunger-suppressant effects, it can help favor uptake of amino acids into muscle, and lastly increase metabolism. The recommended dosage is 100 to 120 mg spread over 3 times a day. If you take two servings to loose weight you hit the mark.

Capsimax [ 50 mg ] - This is what should help me and others with thermogenesis. This should also speed up my metabolism because it's a know fact that chillies help to naturally improve it. I try to eat a lot of spicy food for that basic reason. The suggested dosage is 100 mg so if you again want to loose weight and take two serving you hit the right amount.

-ActiGin [ 25 mg ] - I love this product for recovery purposes. Actigin has shown in studies that it can help with decreasing inflamation in muscle tissue and give a average 20% boost in endurance. I have tried this product before and it does exactly what it claims. Why it is added to this fat burner I'm not exactly sure. I guess if you going to dish out money for a fat burner you are ready to hit the gym and this will help you acclimate better to the pain. That's my guess. The dosage here is half the recommended value but if you want to loose weight and take two servings than your getting the right amount.

All the ingredients suggest that you should take two servings if you want to loose weight. So, go checkout the value to see that all these ingredients come at a price.

This supplement is in a pill format so there is nothing to taste or mix. I've been taking the recommended dosage of one packet in the morning and one packet before bed which is four pills total. I was very determined so I took these on the regular for 30 days straight didn't miss a beat.

You will not feel this fat burner like other thermogenics where you feel that heat in your gut. I've been working out a lot while on this supplement and playing an extra day of soccer a week so that I could burn even more calories each day. I have completely taken alkohol from my diet so that I can see some results quicker. I've been very watchful on the intake of sugars and carbs so that my calories intake is smaller than usual. With all that and Neco-Adipem I thought that weight loss is inevitable. Regrettably the only thing that I did notice is the half an inch off my waist. My weight went up 1 pound and my body fat is .1% lower. Really nothing impressive and nothing I can boast about. I'm really heart broken because I thought this would really help me. I went even all out to help it so that I could write a positive review ... I have added pictures of my results because I feel like pictures speak a thousand words.

This product also did not help me with my munchies. When they came in the evening even after taking the evening dosage with hope that it will subdue the urges it didn't. That was also very disappointing because I knew I needed help there.

As far as additional energy etc it's was hard for me to determine since I already take a lot of other supplements to help me with that. I don't need energy since I'm not a couch potato. I need it to help me burn my fat and keep my mind off food. So even if it did provide some energy for me great, but it didn't help with the numbers.

This will cost you a little. If you want to loose weight you should be taking it 2 times a day which leads you to 30 servings per box. That will cost you almost 2 dollars a day, ouch. I've been informed that there are specials that you can save on. If you dish out 264 dollars of your hard earned money you will get 6 boxes. If you want to loose weight that comes out to 1.50$ per day. Now if you just want to take one serving it will come down to 1 dollar a day if you buy one box or 75 cents if you buy their 6 box special. They also have a 3 box special where you will pay 138$. That comes out to 1.53 per serving if you want to loose weight and 76 cents if you just want to keep your fat in check. So if you buy 6 you save 10$ more than if you buy 3 and you save 42$ if you buy just one.

Side Effects

I did not experience any.

Conclusion

I was very optimistic in the beginning, but as time passed on and I got even closer to the bottom of the pretty box, my optymizm turned into despair. Completely heart broken about this one, but I'm not going to give up. I'm still continuing with my diet and doing more cardio to burn more calories. Would I recommend this product to my friends. If I have to be honest, probably no. It's just to costly and even though it my work on someone else it just didn't give me any hints that it will. Maybe it will work for you if you need to loose 70 pounds and your not doing anything currently. I just don't have anything positive to say about this product to be persuasive. I'm going to keep on looking for other fat burners. Hopefully I can find one that will give me help and together we can conquer my fat!

6.8
  July 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Burns Fat
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Increased Sweating During Exercise

I'm always on a conquest to find the most effective supplements on the market especially when it comes to a great stim-free fat burner, mainly because it doesn't add to my already high daily consumption of stimulants from pre-workouts and coffee. Neco-Adipem has actually been around the SR.com for quite some time and after seeing relatively favorable review I figured it was time for me to give it a try. I would like to send a special thanks to Torem for giving me the chance to try out their flagship product! Now lets see how Neco Adipem stacks up to the competition!

Innoslim (250mg): Relatively new supplement that has been known to improve nutrient partitioning and overall metabolism.

ActiGin (25mg): Labelled as an endurance and recovery agent, it was likely included in this supplement to prolong exercise duration to help burn more calories while benefiting from post-workout effects of recovery.

Green Tea Extract (250mg)

Garcinia Cambogia (100mg): Somewhat underdosed ingredient that had shown inconsistency with results concerning weight loss with only credible improvements in untrained women.

Advantra Z (50mg): Ingredient that is similar to the popular Bitter Orange that works as a stimulant and enhances the body's ability to digest foods. Due to previous studies regarding Bitter Orange that have shown to react negatively with certain medications, your primary care physician SHOULD be notified concerning usage of this supplement if you are taking any prescription medications concurrently for safety.

Capsimax (50mg)

Taste can't be reviewed due to the capsule form of the supplement. It is packaged very conveniently in seperate easy-tear baggies for each and every serving, which makes Neco Adipem very convenient for grabbing on the go doses. Each serving consists of 2 regular sized capsules that go down as easy as any standard sized capsule supplement.

I tended to use Neco Adipem upon waking up with breakfast and also with dinner as is intended on the directions. I didn't consciously feel the effects of Neco Adipem following ingestion which is what I expected since it's a non-stimulant product but I have noticed a slightly increased loss of weight without any significant alterations to my daily diet since taking the product. I was approximately 183lbs (morning weight) upon starting use and am now 177lbs (morning weight) that I can only really attribute to the inclusion of this product considering it was the main fat-burner that I'd been consistently taking at this time. I also started to use a topical fat burner called Evomuse Supernova around the final week of my cycle but noted no significant change in the speed of my weight loss during that period that could have altered my perception on the efficiency of Neco Adipem from using multiple fat burner products. During my use of Neco Adipem I did also notice an increase in sweat production while exercising at the gym compared to normal as well as sweating more easily, which I personally don't mind since I go to the gym to sweat it out anyways. I must say though that the designing of the box and single serving style was a very nice touch by Torem to really give this product a unique look to set itself apart from the usual bottle and capsules routine that everyone has become accustomed to. I actually can't even think of one other supplement that I've ever seen that went to the trouble of individually packing capsule servings and I think that the company should be commended for their extra effort.

At an interesting price point of $58 for 60 servings, Neco Adipem demands just under a dollar for each packet which can easily amount to an expensive product if taken twice a day as recommended. The product does include a good non-stimulant blend that is difficult to find in today's supplement market with added single serving packet convenience, but they still could probably afford a price drop into the $40 range that would greatly improve the products allure to the fitness community.

Side Effects

I personally didn't experience any significant side effects from using Neco Adipem other than increased sweating at the gym that could potentially be a pro rather than con for some.

Conclusion

Neco Adipem is a bold and innovative supplement for different reasons than one would think and it's mainly due to their choice for product design which was really a huge plus for the supplement. I never realized just how convenient it is to have single serving packets till this product and I can honestly say that I wish all my supplements had serving packets like this but they'd cost a hell of a lot more so I guess I'll have to suffer. Torem also made a smart choice by making Neco Adipem a non-stim fat burner that is pretty much fully compatible with anyone's supplement stack. I'm typically wary about adding general fat burners to my stack because of overdosing stimulants from throughout the day but thankfully this product can be paired with anything with little/no worry. I do think that they placed the price point a bit high and should really consider dropping it to around the $40 realm, I believe at that price this product could be a huge contender in the non-stim fat burner category. Either way I really did enjoy my time with Neco Adipem though I can't imagine constantly paying for this product until they loosen the reins on its value. Cheers Fellas!

June 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Decreased Bloating
  • Potentially Too Expensive
  • No Appetite Suppression

I was in a body fat reduction mode and stalled out. I decided I would give Neco-Adipem a try to see if it would help jumpstart the body fat shedding again. Unfortunately, 2 weeks in I went from body fat reduction mode to maintenance mode as I had PRP shots in both knees and was told not to do any lower body stuff for 10 days and then just light cardio till my follow up visit.

Neco-Adipem is made up of 6 ingredients that touch on every area you would want from a fat burner.

InnoSlim and Capsimax are the newer ones to me. InnoSlim is supposed to help reduce glucose absorption which should come in handy for higher carb meals. Definitely a benefit for me as my body does not respond well to carbs. Capsimax "supports the mobilization of fats for energy production and helps convert extra fat to more metabolic recovery" (Torem Neco-Adipem product insert card).

Everything else seems to be the usual culprits in the natural stim free weight loss arena - ActiGin, Green Tea extract, Garcinia Cambogia, and Advantra-Z.

1 packet (2 capsules) before breakfast and 1 packet before dinner. No taste. Easy to use. Already portioned out in 2 capsule packets in a sturdy cardboard box.

No big changes in diet for this. I stayed with a carb cycling routine to add muscle and reduce fat (3 low calorie, low carb days; 1 high calorie, high carb day). Workout wise, any and all cardio and leg activity was dropped for the last 2 weeks of this due to PRP shots in my knees. My intent for this product went from a bodyfat reduction to maintenance because of this.

I started at a weight of 198.9 with a 34.75 in waist measurement and a 35.75 belly measurement. I ended with a weight of 203.0 with a 35.25 waist measurement and a 36.75 belly measurement. I do feel the measurements at the end are a little skewed as I woke up hot that morning and I know not everything is as tight when that happens. I do feel I stayed in a reasonable maintenance range and that Neco-Adipem helped with this especially in those last 2 weeks. Once I had my PRP shots, I kind of went into a woe-is-me mode. Legs are the one part I've always enjoyed working so it has been a struggle the last couple of years just doing high rep, light weight stuff for them. It really gets bad when it is completely taken away from me like know. It is easier to snack and eat the stuff that gets brought into the office so I was snacking a little more than usual. With no leg workouts and cardio, I felt like Neco-Adipem helped me not overly gain bodyfat while in this funk.

However, I did not feel it was effective for me in every area it is touted in. Neco-Adipem is supposed to "help with appetite control, cravings, bloating, stabilize mood while dieting, and enhance metabolism and prohormones for long lasting true weight-loss" (from Mfg description on TROOP dashboard). On my reduced calorie days, I was still hungry and cravings were ever present. While I did not always give into the cravings, it happened more often than I would have liked but when I'm in a funk it is also easy for me to turn to comfort foods.

Looks like about the best you can do is $57 for a box of 60. I think this is a good value for this product if you are only using 1 packet a day, but the dosing instructions recommend using 2 packets a day for best results which drops the value in my opinion. As I mentioned, this did not hit in all areas for me. If there was a better appetite suppressant, then pricing might not be as big an issue. Personally, I feel there are better fat burners out there, although they contain stims, for a better price.

Packaging - I know this has been addressed multiple times but I feel this is something that adds to the price so I'm going to beat the dead horse I get where the current packing would be helpful to those not used to taking supplements. Easily packaged put it somewhere you won't forget to grab a pack when you need one and go. This did not always work for me as I missed doses because I did not keep this with my other daily supplements. For me and probably others used to taking supplements, just throw it in a bottle. I'll put it with my other supplements and vitamins and throw them in a Ziploc snack bag and take them with me. I would think this would cut down on the cost but I don't make the stuff so not sure how much cost would be saved between one or the other.

5.5
  March 27, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Improved Digestion
  • Slight Appetite Suppression
Torem pretty much exploded here at SR, and so far they're having quiet the impact. This very strangely named Fat-Burner has been getting some real good reviews. That in itself is a feat, considering it doesn't even have caffeine in its ingredient panel! Because most Fat-Burners rely on extreme Thermogenic properties to achieve their goals, I try to take them only during cooler months. I've found as I get older, diet makes a bigger impact on my bodyfat, as opposed to just exercise.

Recently, my wife has (finally!) been bitten by the fitness bug. So for me, that means I'm now on a diet! Well not so much as she is (keto) but I am eating low-carb, and just cleaner in general. Also, because she loves the gym so much I've ditched my "Bro-Split" for a 6-day "Arnold" style routine, but following the Body Spartan workouts. This means heavy lifting, lots of reps, and lots of super-sets.

PROFILE-8
Interesting, basic, yet very effective. I won't spend too much time on each ingredient as its been covered really well by Wis3Guy and company. The label starts off with InnoSlim at 250mg; this is touted as regulating glucose . Green tea extract, Garcina Cambogia, Advantra-Z, Capsimax and Actigin all at listed doses, round out the ingredients. Some good fat-burning and Nutrient-partitioning names here, Simple and fully disclosed.

The real game-changer here is the cool box this product comes packaged in! Inside that box, are 60 packets of 2 pills, for a total of 30 days' worth of product. I'm not gonna lie, I'm so conditioned to open a pill bottle or container and take my supplements, that a few times I forgot to take this! That convenient pouch sometimes gets forgotten in my pockets or lunch box.

EFFECTIVENESS-9.0!
I'll cut the crap and spare you all the reading; I dropped from 267lbs to 251!!! Sure, my diet had some influence on this drastic weight loss, but rest assured; I've tried to lose weight without supplements (just diet and cardio) and haven't reached this level of weight loss. So for a fat burner to perform so well, and to do it without stimulants, is an amazing feat! I took one packet, twice a day and (usually) with a meal. About 15-25 minutes after taking, I noticed a surge in "natural" energy, similar to taking a bunch of vitamin B-12. I also felt more endurance during my workouts, not so much on a caffeine/beta-alanine level but I could just do more for longer. Mild thermogenic feels throughout the day. But when working out, I would sweat a TON!!! My waist shrunk a bit (losing 16lbs tends to do that) and I felt a slight muscle hardening, but not too much. I also felt this product excels as a nutrient-partitioner, when after eating a meal I'd feel my muscles swell just a bit, and veins would inflate. This stuff works, plain and simple.

SIDE EFFECTS-8.1
No jitteriness, over-stim, or trembles at all. No blood pressure problems. The thermogenic effect was mild UNLESS you hit the gym. Expect to sweat like a pig if you do! There's not a whole lot else to complain about with this product save for some increased thirst.

VALUE-4.9
This is in the very high range, I'm talking like GNC Non-discount high! An online search gets me a box for right around $60 (not including shipping), which is pretty much DOUBLE what the average Fat-Burner costs for a 30 day supply. Now here's why i still gave it a decent rating for value (as opposed an even lower score); I would honestly pony up the cash for this! It works, but its expensive, and that would make it very hard for me to recommend it to someone.

OVERALL-8.8
Even at the price above, this is that one product that really caught me off guard. With the lack of caffeine, it allowed me to use a preworkout (or enjoy my morning coffee) without any worries. I just know it would stack great with a caffeinated powder supplement (Skald or Bloodshed Raw come to mind). Although it's priced for the Beverly Hills gym enthusiast, this product worked extremely well for me. If you can afford it, I say just pony up and go for it!

March 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Slight Appetite Suppression

After reading the first few reviews come in on Neco-Adipem I was pretty excited to give this a try. I had come off of a high stim fat burner and was looking to give my adrenal glad somewhat of a break. I also wanted to supplement that would give me a little fat burning without the stims.

Momo1 and Wis3guy did a good job on the specifics of most of the ingredients.

I myself had never tried InnoSlim or ActiGin, these where interesting to me as I had never done too much reseach on them and was eager to learn about what they do. In short these do the following:

InnoSlim: helps in regulating glucose, increasing fat cell combustion without being a stimulant.

ActiGin:helps with recovery, increase endurance by increasing glycogen to the muscles.

Neco-adipem comes in individual packets of 2 capsules each (1 serving). I can't speak in regards to the taste or mixability as I never broke the capsules open. Dosing is simple 1 serving before breakfast and one before dinner.

After doing some research I realized that Neco-Adipems ingredients are solid and proven. It did take me about a full week before feeling the full effects of NA. After that it was all down hill in terms of weigh on the scale not Neco-Adipem! Normally when something has a thermogenic effect the first place I feel it is my ears, they get blush red and warm. Well with NA I didn't get that feeling it was more of a whole body increased temperature slightly without making me uncomfortable during the day. Now when it was time to workout I would sweating excessively and had to make sure I was drinking enough water +animos.

Now I have been pretty busy with life and work, my reviews backing up especially this one is not something I am proud of but. What I am trying to get at is we all live busy lives. Sometimes a cardio session in the morning + a gym session in the evening with some more cardio is not something we can all do. I did and have continued to add more cardio in my week even if it is only 20 min. Even only doing that small amount of cardio I lost inches off my waist and started to look a little bit leaner. I will mention I have been following a mostly Keto style diet with one carb up day during the week. this has proven effective for me.

My second job consist of me running up and down 3-4 flights of stairs for 6-8 hrs not very fun. Well I noticed a huge difference in my endurance when having to rush from the top or the bottom and back. I also noticed it while working out as I didn't fatigue physically on high volume days, even on the lower rep days I felt I could continue but I don't mind leaving some gas in the tank to avoid injury.

**Alright this might start some controversy with other reviews but I will stand by my review of Neco-Adipem.**

$57.00 on Amazon is what it cost to purchase a box of Torem's Neco-Adipem. Reader this product does work. Torem is a company that didn't only take time to come up with a GREAT FORMULA but also some GREAT PACKAGING.

NA will come out to $1.90 for 1 day if you take the 2 servings recommended. Now if you only take 1 serving it will come out to $.95 a day, I still believe you will get good results from 1 serving. I plan on running Neco-Adipem in my next cutting stack once I come back from a trip in may. I have no problem supporting a company that gives you convenience, a great product with proven science backed ingredients and awesome packaging! Yes I'm redundant in regards to the packaging cause I thought it was awesome! I appreciate you Torem!!!

Side Effects

Not a side a effect but more a observation, It took about a week to feel the effects. I don't know if this was just for me.

Conclusion

Torem cares about their image and provides it consumers/Us a high quality NON-Stim fat burner with multiple dosing possibilities. That is not a gimmick Neco-Adipem works and it works well. It is not you low cost gimmick fat loss product. If that is what you are looking for then this might not be for you, if you are looking to invest in yourself Then this is something you need to try at least once to prove me wrong!

Torem please accept my apologize for taking extremely long in writing this review. Thank you for the opportunity and the inches and pounds shed!

March 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • Potentially Too Expensive

Hello and welcome back my brothers. As some of you know I am 44, almost 45. Consistently loosing weight and valiantly fighting the "old Age" thing every day of the week. I do cardio 5 to 6 times a week and lift 4. I also teach classes 3 days a week. I was looking for a non caffeinated weight loss product to try as I went off caffeine. (as I tend to do every once in a while). So, thanks to the trooper program, thanks to torem for sending it to me and thanks to you for reading this review.

So first off this bad boy is labeled with all of your ingredients. I like it when this happens, as I appreciate a company being willing to tell me what I am putting in this partially tuned mid level sedan......... Now on to the important stuff, what is in this?

InnoSlim @ 250mg. So this is Astragalus membranaceus and Panaz notoginseng extract, what is that you say? Well this is used to regulate glucose, increase fat cell combustion and help with glycogen synthesis. There is more information at www.nulivscience.com. Most important is the suggested dosage is 250mg. As for if this works, we will see. However there seems to be a lot of companies using this (as listed on their website)

Actigin @ 25mg. This is Panax Notoginseng & Rosa roxburghii extract. This is another product from Nuliv science. It has been shown in studies to support enhanced recovery times, boost endurance and reduce inflammation. One side note is that the recommended dosage is 50mg, but it isn't a problem as you can take 2 servings of this per day which gives you the 50mg they suggest. I have taken this as a stand alone product and liked it.

Green Tea Extract @ 250mg: Ok come on, I shouldn't have to explain this one. We all know what GTE is. As for dosage, it depends on what you want. I found listings between 150mg to 2500mg (high cholesterol treatment). It seems standard dosage is 250mg which is what 1 serving has.

Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) @ 100mg. This is used for weight lose, with the effective dosage being 1500mg and up, so I don't think we are hitting that. However maybe it works synergistically with the other products? It also has to do with the percentage of HCA, this varies with differet methods and Torem doesn't tell us what it is.

Advantra Z (Synephrine as Citrus Aurantium unripe fruit extract) @ 50mg. Dosages range from 30 to 60mg per day, with this specific product going up to 100mg. So with a single dose you are half way their and if you use 2 doses you are covered. As for research it is kind of 50 50 from what I found. The product has been around since 1996 and companies are still using it so who knows.

Capsimax (cayenne pepper fruit extract) @ 50mg: Can we say heat this bad boy up...... This is added to help "Burn" that there fat off. Studies are kind of blah on this but dosing is really anywhere. If found some starting at 2mg and going up to 200mg. This fits right in with a 50mg dose that seems to be an acceptable dose.

Taste: There was no taste to these little pills. I had no after taste burps or anything either. So this was a win for me.
Dosing: One packet per day, with best results listed as 2 packets per day. 1 pack before breakfast, 1 pack before dinner. The only confusing thing was how it says it. It suggest taking with food, but also says take before a meal? Either way it really wasn't rocket science, and I found I didn't miss my dose as I took 2 packets out everyday so I always knew whether I had taken it or not.

I started at 229-230 and ended up at 225-226. So a 4 to 5 pound loss. My weights didn't go down so I didn't get weaker. I also, (even though I tried) did not always have the best diet. Sometimes when you have a wife with a sweet tooth and kids you just succumb to temptation. All in all I had been stuck at a weight and this helped get the scale moving in the right direction. I am not totally sold on the appetite support this offers, however I will qualify that with the following statement. I work from home. I am 2 feet from my fridge (even as I write this review). I fully believe that you only have so much will power....... So when I was out doing things, I think this helped. Could it stop me when I was looking at brownies on the counter all day, nope not a chance.

So as of 3/8/2017 I found this for the following.
Amazon $60.00
E-bay $79.36
www.toreminc.com $59.99
I didn't include shipping, but the pricing is consistent. I think it needs to come down a little bit, but I would be willing to buy it with my own money. Which is saying something. When I am using caffeine I wouldn't spend this much money for a weight loss product, but as I cycle that in my diet I will probably look at using this again. I just have a hard time justifying 120 for 60 days.......

Side Effects

non, other than the one it is suppose to have. I lost some of that fat.......

Conclusion

So all in all this is a little pricey. I like my supplements to be right around 30 dollars per month. However this uses name brand products in dosages that are mostly in line. It does have really cool packaging, which previous reviewers have commented on. I say find your niche and stick with it. Does this work as well as some products that add some stimulants, probably not. But everyone should try and limit caffeine every once in a while or you will burn out. I think if you where really on point with your diet, and you hit the cardio hard this would be a useful tool to add to your stack.

Thanks again for all who made it to the end, and to TOREM and SRTroopers for allowing me to add this product to my supplements I have tried.