Ranks #2 (better than 88%)
In: Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

Neco-Adipem is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by TOREM. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

medinacirilo
TROOPer Level: 42
  March 27, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!
Torem pretty much exploded here at SR, and so far they're having quiet the impact. This very strangely named Fat-Burner has been getting some real good reviews. That in itself is a feat, considering it doesn't even have caffeine in its ingredient panel! Because most Fat-Burners rely on extreme Thermogenic properties to achieve their goals, I try to take them only during cooler months. I've found as I get older, diet makes a bigger impact on my bodyfat, as opposed to just exercise.

Recently, my wife has (finally!) been bitten by the fitness bug. So for me, that means I'm now on a diet! Well not so much as she is (keto) but I am eating low-carb, and just cleaner in general. Also, because she loves the gym so much I've ditched my "Bro-Split" for a 6-day "Arnold" style routine, but following the Body Spartan workouts. This means heavy lifting, lots of reps, and lots of super-sets.

PROFILE-8
Interesting, basic, yet very effective. I won't spend too much time on each ingredient as its been covered really well by Wis3Guy and company. The label starts off with InnoSlim at 250mg; this is touted as regulating glucose . Green tea extract, Garcina Cambogia, Advantra-Z, Capsimax and Actigin all at listed doses, round out the ingredients. Some good fat-burning and Nutrient-partitioning names here, Simple and fully disclosed.

The real game-changer here is the cool box this product comes packaged in! Inside that box, are 60 packets of 2 pills, for a total of 30 days' worth of product. I'm not gonna lie, I'm so conditioned to open a pill bottle or container and take my supplements, that a few times I forgot to take this! That convenient pouch sometimes gets forgotten in my pockets or lunch box.

EFFECTIVENESS-9.0!
I'll cut the crap and spare you all the reading; I dropped from 267lbs to 251!!! Sure, my diet had some influence on this drastic weight loss, but rest assured; I've tried to lose weight without supplements (just diet and cardio) and haven't reached this level of weight loss. So for a fat burner to perform so well, and to do it without stimulants, is an amazing feat! I took one packet, twice a day and (usually) with a meal. About 15-25 minutes after taking, I noticed a surge in "natural" energy, similar to taking a bunch of vitamin B-12. I also felt more endurance during my workouts, not so much on a caffeine/beta-alanine level but I could just do more for longer. Mild thermogenic feels throughout the day. But when working out, I would sweat a TON!!! My waist shrunk a bit (losing 16lbs tends to do that) and I felt a slight muscle hardening, but not too much. I also felt this product excels as a nutrient-partitioner, when after eating a meal I'd feel my muscles swell just a bit, and veins would inflate. This stuff works, plain and simple.

SIDE EFFECTS-8.1
No jitteriness, over-stim, or trembles at all. No blood pressure problems. The thermogenic effect was mild UNLESS you hit the gym. Expect to sweat like a pig if you do! There's not a whole lot else to complain about with this product save for some increased thirst.

VALUE-4.9
This is in the very high range, I'm talking like GNC Non-discount high! An online search gets me a box for right around $60 (not including shipping), which is pretty much DOUBLE what the average Fat-Burner costs for a 30 day supply. Now here's why i still gave it a decent rating for value (as opposed an even lower score); I would honestly pony up the cash for this! It works, but its expensive, and that would make it very hard for me to recommend it to someone.

OVERALL-8.8
Even at the price above, this is that one product that really caught me off guard. With the lack of caffeine, it allowed me to use a preworkout (or enjoy my morning coffee) without any worries. I just know it would stack great with a caffeinated powder supplement (Skald or Bloodshed Raw come to mind). Although it's priced for the Beverly Hills gym enthusiast, this product worked extremely well for me. If you can afford it, I say just pony up and go for it!
PiccoloPete
  March 16, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

After reading the first few reviews come in on Neco-Adipem I was pretty excited to give this a try. I had come off of a high stim fat burner and was looking to give my adrenal glad somewhat of a break. I also wanted to supplement that would give me a little fat burning without the stims.

Momo1 and Wis3guy did a good job on the specifics of most of the ingredients.

I myself had never tried InnoSlim or ActiGin, these where interesting to me as I had never done too much reseach on them and was eager to learn about what they do. In short these do the following:

InnoSlim: helps in regulating glucose, increasing fat cell combustion without being a stimulant.

ActiGin:helps with recovery, increase endurance by increasing glycogen to the muscles.

Neco-adipem comes in individual packets of 2 capsules each (1 serving). I can't speak in regards to the taste or mixability as I never broke the capsules open. Dosing is simple 1 serving before breakfast and one before dinner.

After doing some research I realized that Neco-Adipems ingredients are solid and proven. It did take me about a full week before feeling the full effects of NA. After that it was all down hill in terms of weigh on the scale not Neco-Adipem! Normally when something has a thermogenic effect the first place I feel it is my ears, they get blush red and warm. Well with NA I didn't get that feeling it was more of a whole body increased temperature slightly without making me uncomfortable during the day. Now when it was time to workout I would sweating excessively and had to make sure I was drinking enough water +animos.

Now I have been pretty busy with life and work, my reviews backing up especially this one is not something I am proud of but. What I am trying to get at is we all live busy lives. Sometimes a cardio session in the morning + a gym session in the evening with some more cardio is not something we can all do. I did and have continued to add more cardio in my week even if it is only 20 min. Even only doing that small amount of cardio I lost inches off my waist and started to look a little bit leaner. I will mention I have been following a mostly Keto style diet with one carb up day during the week. this has proven effective for me.

My second job consist of me running up and down 3-4 flights of stairs for 6-8 hrs not very fun. Well I noticed a huge difference in my endurance when having to rush from the top or the bottom and back. I also noticed it while working out as I didn't fatigue physically on high volume days, even on the lower rep days I felt I could continue but I don't mind leaving some gas in the tank to avoid injury.

**Alright this might start some controversy with other reviews but I will stand by my review of Neco-Adipem.**

$57.00 on Amazon is what it cost to purchase a box of Torem's Neco-Adipem. Reader this product does work. Torem is a company that didn't only take time to come up with a GREAT FORMULA but also some GREAT PACKAGING.

NA will come out to $1.90 for 1 day if you take the 2 servings recommended. Now if you only take 1 serving it will come out to $.95 a day, I still believe you will get good results from 1 serving. I plan on running Neco-Adipem in my next cutting stack once I come back from a trip in may. I have no problem supporting a company that gives you convenience, a great product with proven science backed ingredients and awesome packaging! Yes I'm redundant in regards to the packaging cause I thought it was awesome! I appreciate you Torem!!!

Side Effects

Not a side a effect but more a observation, It took about a week to feel the effects. I don't know if this was just for me.

Conclusion

Torem cares about their image and provides it consumers/Us a high quality NON-Stim fat burner with multiple dosing possibilities. That is not a gimmick Neco-Adipem works and it works well. It is not you low cost gimmick fat loss product. If that is what you are looking for then this might not be for you, if you are looking to invest in yourself Then this is something you need to try at least once to prove me wrong!

Torem please accept my apologize for taking extremely long in writing this review. Thank you for the opportunity and the inches and pounds shed!
  • Quality Ingredients
Wis3guy
  March 8, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

Hello and welcome back my brothers. As some of you know I am 44, almost 45. Consistently loosing weight and valiantly fighting the "old Age" thing every day of the week. I do cardio 5 to 6 times a week and lift 4. I also teach classes 3 days a week. I was looking for a non caffeinated weight loss product to try as I went off caffeine. (as I tend to do every once in a while). So, thanks to the trooper program, thanks to torem for sending it to me and thanks to you for reading this review.

So first off this bad boy is labeled with all of your ingredients. I like it when this happens, as I appreciate a company being willing to tell me what I am putting in this partially tuned mid level sedan......... Now on to the important stuff, what is in this?

InnoSlim @ 250mg. So this is Astragalus membranaceus and Panaz notoginseng extract, what is that you say? Well this is used to regulate glucose, increase fat cell combustion and help with glycogen synthesis. There is more information at www.nulivscience.com. Most important is the suggested dosage is 250mg. As for if this works, we will see. However there seems to be a lot of companies using this (as listed on their website)

Actigin @ 25mg. This is Panax Notoginseng & Rosa roxburghii extract. This is another product from Nuliv science. It has been shown in studies to support enhanced recovery times, boost endurance and reduce inflammation. One side note is that the recommended dosage is 50mg, but it isn't a problem as you can take 2 servings of this per day which gives you the 50mg they suggest. I have taken this as a stand alone product and liked it.

Green Tea Extract @ 250mg: Ok come on, I shouldn't have to explain this one. We all know what GTE is. As for dosage, it depends on what you want. I found listings between 150mg to 2500mg (high cholesterol treatment). It seems standard dosage is 250mg which is what 1 serving has.

Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) @ 100mg. This is used for weight lose, with the effective dosage being 1500mg and up, so I don't think we are hitting that. However maybe it works synergistically with the other products? It also has to do with the percentage of HCA, this varies with differet methods and Torem doesn't tell us what it is.

Advantra Z (Synephrine as Citrus Aurantium unripe fruit extract) @ 50mg. Dosages range from 30 to 60mg per day, with this specific product going up to 100mg. So with a single dose you are half way their and if you use 2 doses you are covered. As for research it is kind of 50 50 from what I found. The product has been around since 1996 and companies are still using it so who knows.

Capsimax (cayenne pepper fruit extract) @ 50mg: Can we say heat this bad boy up...... This is added to help "Burn" that there fat off. Studies are kind of blah on this but dosing is really anywhere. If found some starting at 2mg and going up to 200mg. This fits right in with a 50mg dose that seems to be an acceptable dose.

Taste: There was no taste to these little pills. I had no after taste burps or anything either. So this was a win for me.
Dosing: One packet per day, with best results listed as 2 packets per day. 1 pack before breakfast, 1 pack before dinner. The only confusing thing was how it says it. It suggest taking with food, but also says take before a meal? Either way it really wasn't rocket science, and I found I didn't miss my dose as I took 2 packets out everyday so I always knew whether I had taken it or not.

I started at 229-230 and ended up at 225-226. So a 4 to 5 pound loss. My weights didn't go down so I didn't get weaker. I also, (even though I tried) did not always have the best diet. Sometimes when you have a wife with a sweet tooth and kids you just succumb to temptation. All in all I had been stuck at a weight and this helped get the scale moving in the right direction. I am not totally sold on the appetite support this offers, however I will qualify that with the following statement. I work from home. I am 2 feet from my fridge (even as I write this review). I fully believe that you only have so much will power....... So when I was out doing things, I think this helped. Could it stop me when I was looking at brownies on the counter all day, nope not a chance.

So as of 3/8/2017 I found this for the following.
Amazon $60.00
E-bay $79.36
www.toreminc.com $59.99
I didn't include shipping, but the pricing is consistent. I think it needs to come down a little bit, but I would be willing to buy it with my own money. Which is saying something. When I am using caffeine I wouldn't spend this much money for a weight loss product, but as I cycle that in my diet I will probably look at using this again. I just have a hard time justifying 120 for 60 days.......

Side Effects

non, other than the one it is suppose to have. I lost some of that fat.......

Conclusion

So all in all this is a little pricey. I like my supplements to be right around 30 dollars per month. However this uses name brand products in dosages that are mostly in line. It does have really cool packaging, which previous reviewers have commented on. I say find your niche and stick with it. Does this work as well as some products that add some stimulants, probably not. But everyone should try and limit caffeine every once in a while or you will burn out. I think if you where really on point with your diet, and you hit the cardio hard this would be a useful tool to add to your stack.

Thanks again for all who made it to the end, and to TOREM and SRTroopers for allowing me to add this product to my supplements I have tried.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • Potentially Too Expensive
Cray
TROOPer Level: 57
  February 28, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

I was excited to grab a box of Torem's Necro-Adipem (will refer to as NA for short) as I'd been hunting for a solid, stim-free weight loss product to help me bounce back from the holiday slide. Thanks to Torem for sending it out and apologies for the delay in this review.

Torem does it right with a fully disclosed ingredient profile that is well-rounded, unique, proven, and, for the most part, effectively dosed. The only exception I found was the 100mg of Garcinia Cambogia. From my research, the recommended dosing of this supplement is 500mg-1000mg daily. Perhaps there is a reason for this dosage that Torem can explain. Otherwise, I've no complaints.

As others have stated, the packaging and branding of this product is second to none. Absolutely ideal. Individual dosage packs ensure you never miss a dose. And it's honestly just really cool.

I followed the instructions and dosed two packets daily for 30 days. I usually took my first dose in the AM just before my morning protein shake, and my second dose about 30 minutes pre-dinner.

No issues at all with taste, gas, or any other side effects. This was especially nice considering the inclusion of cayenne extract. I've had uncomfortable esophageal burn from similar supplements that include this type of ingredient.

I'll admit, I did not give NA much support. Work has been insane and my wife and I are about to have our second baby, so I was struggling with my diet and exercise regimens. I was able to eat mostly clean and get into the gym 3-4 times a week, but I didn't make any significant lifestyle changes.

As such, I'm not surprised I didn't get as much out of Torem's NA as others did. My weight changed slightly over the course of the 30 days, ultimately landing a loss of ~2 pounds. A good result, but I was hoping for more. I will say that I did notice a more prominent "mirror-effect" and that I looked and felt leaner and less bloated.

I didn't notice any thermogenic effects from this product but that is possibly due to the fact that I never worked out after taking a dose. I lift in the early AM and would take my morning dose post-workout. Same for appetite suppression, but again I may not be the best gauge for this. I regularly practice a form of intermittent fasting and simply do not have any issues with hunger, binge-eating, or appetite.

Currently you can grab 60 packets of NA for $57. Assuming you take the recommended two packets daily, we're looking at a per day cost of $1.90. There's no way around it - that's expensive. The challenge here is there are very few products to compare from a value standpoint. I couldn't find a product that shared more than two ingredients with NA.

Still, most fat burners, stimulant-based or not, are in the ballpark of a cost of $1.00 per day. Not saying Torem's NA isn't worth the price, but for college kids and those with lean wallets, it may just be too expensive. Personally I'd likely pay this to try this product again, so long as I was moving forward with a dedicated diet and exercise plan. As I think my experience shows, this isn't that coveted magic pill that is going to melt fat while you do nothing. Such a product simply does not exist.

I understand much of the price is due to the packaging and the attempt to maximize convenience. That is all well and good and appreciated, but I think a more traditional bottled version sold at a cheaper price would be just as, if not more attractive to many potential buyers.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Strong marks from me for this product for the most part. Its ranking as the current #1 stim-free fat loss product on this site is well deserved. It's versatile and well-rounded so as to be effective for a number of goals and for people of varying stages of fitness. The price point is going to be tough to swallow for some, and it's likely too expensive to be a staple in your supplement stack, but this is absolutely worth a look for those trying to stay away from stimulants while looking to do a hardcore cut.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Enhances Definition
  • Convenient Packaging
  • Decreased Bloating
  • Effective Dosed
  • Potentially Too Expensive
Chuntz
TROOPer Level: 34
  February 16, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

I noticed this in the TROOP CP a few times before jumping on it. I'm going on vacation in May and have been slowly cutting down so I do not just try and loose it all quick before going away. Coming off a bulk starting 237lbs I knew some weight would be water (obviously) but the rest would be fat for the most part, especially after cleaning up my diet. I currently weigh 224-226lbs depending on the morning after finishing Torem.

FULL DISCLOSED LABEL! Very big plus in the world of supplements today.
Stim free thermogenic. Appetite support. Non- GMO.

The most common ingredient in the profile is green tea extract at 250mg. This is very common in stim and non-stim fat burners. Green tea extract aids in fat loss, digestion, and reduces bloating. The other ingredient I had to lookup. Next we have 4 trademarked ingredients, InnoSlim, ActiGin, Advantra Z, and Capsimax. InnoSlim aids in the fat burning within the body. AntiGin supports endurance and recovery. Advantra Z is used to help with appetite suppression. Lastly, Capsimax is where you will feel the sweat. It aids in raising body temperature to burn fat.

Taste:

No taste. There was ONE time though I believe a capsule broke in my throat after swallowing because I kept burping up what tasted like the capsule.

Mixability:

Just downed it with water. No stomach issues.

Dosing:

I originally dosed this at 1 packet per day (2 capsules). Towards the end (mid 40'ish days) I upped it to 2 packets a day. One upon waking up on empty stomach. The other 6hrs later also on an empty stomach. The box recommends the second dose to be taken before dinner but I did not follow this.

At first I did not really feel anything, but it is also stim free, so I did not expect to feel much. Day 3 is when I noticed its effects the most. While lifting I was sweating more than usual. I also upped my cardio and while running I would literally drip sweat. I only do HIIT but this was some different level sweat. I do 40-45min fasted or 20min post workout. One day post workout I did HIIT for 47min while on 2 packets of Torem.

As far as effectivness goes, with a cleaned up diet, minimally increased cardio sessions and working up to 2 packets a day, I went from 237lbs to 224-226lbs so roughly 11-13lbs. I had some new veins pop out in my shoulders and forearms as well. In the mornings after taking Torem I would feel pretty awake, even if it was a long night of work. No crashes. No stomach issues.

You can find this on Amazon for $57 for 60 servings. If you only take one serving a day, I feel this is a great value at just $0.95 a serving. If you take 2 servings a day it will cost you $1.90. Very reasonable for a fat burner, especially with this profile and if you only take one packet a day.

Side Effects

None to note.

Conclusion

I would definitely pick this up again. I do not mind stim products, but this supplied results and I didn't have to worry about how much PWO I was taking while on this. In the past with stim thermos mixed with PWO there were times I got really nervous. I also like to drink a coffee in the morning and you can do that with Torem and not feel jitters. Side note, the packaging is SUPER convenient, especially for someone like me that is constantly on the go. Each dose is individually wrapped in a packet, easy to put in your pocket. If you are beginning a cut or just wish to stay lean, Torem is the way to go.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
Vaughn
  February 11, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

Back again today to write a review for TOREM's stim free weight loss product Neco-Adipem. This product definitely caught my eye as I am continuing to try to slim down due to my knee energy and the ingredient profile. Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised by this product. Let's get into the details.

For what this product is trying to be, it definitely has a great profile of fully disclosed trademarked ingredients. Some of the ingredients known to many are Green Tea, Garcinia Cambodia, Advantra Z and Capsimax. These are all well known stim free weight loss ingredients that help thermogenesis, appetite suppression, and metabolism. These are all dosed very well especially at the max two packs a day and are high quality trademarked ingredients. The two new ingredients on the block for me in this profile were Actigen and Innoslim. These two products are supposed to provide nutrient partitioner effects, digestion aids, and antioxidant properties to get the most out of the food you eat, decrease bloating, and raise your metabolism. I have taken some nutrient repartitioners before like GlycoBol so I thought that was a nice addition to this profile and worth the try. Overall, great profile for a stim free weight loss product.

No taste, 1 pack (two pills) with food up to twice a day. I did take this with lunch and dinner. Other reviewers have mentioned the packagaing and I will too. It comes in a cool little box (pictured below) and inside are 60 individual serving packets with the two pills. As others have said, the packagaing definitely cost the co pansy some money and adds to the high price, but I did find it convienient to grab a handful of packets and throw them in my gym bag that I take two work. So is it necessary? Probably not but does add a convieneince.

Well, this definitely worked. I'll break it down as far as claims go.

Stim free: Yes it is stim free, it I did receive a little boost of energy upon taking, probably from the green tea. Nothing crazy just a little more alert which is nice.

Thermogenic: I was honestly surprised at how much I felt. The first time I took this was with a small meal and before I went to a physical therapy session for my knee. I was only a couple weeks out of surgery so I wasn't doing any crazy at all (mini squats, leg raises) and I worked up quite a sweat. For someone who takes a little pride in being in shape this was kind of embarrassing at sweating so much basically doing nothing. As I kept taking this and workouts improved I still felt the heat and sweat, so the Capsimax worked well.

Appetite suppression: at two packets a day which I took throughout, my appetite was very under control. Taking this at lunch and dinner definitely Italy prevented me from over eating and stopped the cravings, very nice.

Digestion: taking this with food really helped all digestion issues, as if you've ever went low carb cutting you know you can get backed up. This really helped me regular and I definitely lost a lot of the bloat from water weight etc.

Weight loss: lost about 7 lbs on this, but honestly it looked more like 15 from the leaning out. Several remarks about how much leaner I looked which at this point I really appreciate.

So here's the main knock on this product, it's $60 for 60 packets, but I used two a day. So $2 a day is very expensive. If you can get away with one pack a day the value is definitely there, but even at two I think the value is still there if viewed in the fact it's multi purpose. As a 3-in-1 product with weight loss, nutrient repartitioner, digestive aid and quality well dosed ingredients I'm ok with the price. Can it become a staple of mine at this price? No, but if I ever want to hit it hard on a cut again I would look this up.

Side Effects

Conclusion

As the title says, this is expensive but it's a multifaceted stim free weight loss product that worked great.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Stimulant Free
  • Enhances Definition
  • Improved Digestion
JayT
TROOPer Level: 56
  January 24, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

Before claiming this, I was not really looking to lose weight. However, I figured with the holidays approaching and a profile that looked great, I decided to claim a box to help keep unwanted fat off.

Like I stated right above, the ingredient profile is what really caught my eye. Out of six ingredients, four of them are trademarked. The capsule itself is plant derived and does not come from gelatin or contain any dyes which is a huge plus for me.

In each serving you get 250 mg of InnoSlim which reduces glucose absorption and increases fat burning. There is 250 mg of green tea extract which is a very common ingredient in non-stim fat burners. Torem has probably put the highest concentrated green tea extract in Neco-Adipem--that I have seen anyway--at 98% polyphenols and 70% EGCG. Third ingredient is garcinia cambogia which may be touted as a "Dr. Oz weight-loss fad ingredient". I have used GC as a standalone ingredient before for a month's run over a year back with decent results. The science behind it is that it is supposed to limit carbs converting to fat. Another ingredient is Advantra Z at 50 mg which can mildly reduce appetite and improve the breakdown of fat cells. Next is capsimax at 50 mg that can help raise core temperature. Finally there is ActiGin that can support endurance and recovery dosed at 25 mg. One little comment: it just bothers me when companies do not list their ingredients in descending order. It does not appear like the ingredients are in any specific order and in my opinion would look a bit cleaner if they were in descending order. Not a big deal though.

Packaging/Dosing

Packaging 10/10: This product comes in a little box that contains sixty individual packets. In each packet there is one serving (two capsules) that provides a convenient way to take these with you if needed. Really I do not think I have seen another product packaged so nicely.

Dosing 8/10: Take two capsules daily with food. For best results, take two capsules before breakfast and two capsules before dinner. Only confusing thing is one sentence says with food other says before food; I just took it before food because that is how I always used fat burners.

Since I was not trying to cut weight and focus more on a lean bulk, the scale is not the best judge here. I was not really eating breakfast during my run with Neco-Adipem as I was carb backloading, so I chose to dose it as one packet when I woke up to keep my appetite down and one packet either pre-workout or if I was not training that day, one packet before dinner.

I was also running a test booster simultaneously during the course of using NA so I was wondering how it would affect my appetite. I found that my appetite was reduced and that I really would not have a problem going almost 16 hours without food on most occasions. Probably from 10pm-2pm the next day I really would not eat anything and only drink water or some BCAAs. I never really felt super hungry or dealt with hunger pangs. After finishing NA and start my second bottle of my test booster, I believe my appetite has almost doubled and led me to increase my calories and do away with the CBL diet altogether.

As far as energy goes, I felt a little bit more alert and productive during the day. Paired with my pre-workout I was able to workout for an extended period of time. Never any jitters since it lacks caffeine and was nice to be able to pair it with a preworkout. With other fat burners that contain caffeine and other stimulants, you either have to cut out a pre altogether or at least half the serving.

I never felt a thermo effect during the day as I was sitting around or even much at work like I have with other supplements, but this gave me a decent thermo boost during my workouts. I would sweat a little more while training and I did not feel like I needed to use the sauna as much this past month or so because I would sweat so much while working out. I am not sure it affected my recovery or endurance in the gym, though. I was not really doing much cardio, so I do not think I am the best to judge the endurance I may have experienced. I am sure if I ran this product at a caloric deficit come springtime, the results will be much more apparent.

Just under $60 either on Amazon or Torem's website is pretty pricey for a month's supply. You are looking at a little under $2 a day for a stim-free fat burner. I know the ingredients are top quality, but there are just so many other fat burners out there for half the price. Maybe they may have to reconsider the fancy packaging to cut costs somewhere to get the price down to a more competitive level. The packaging is really nice, but me personally, I would rather save money on the product instead of having individual packets.

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

I really think this was the best stim-free fat burner I have tried. It reduced my appetite and made me sweat a lot more in the gym. It allowed me to enjoy the holidays and keep weight gain to a minimum. I definitely would like to try this out for a full run come spring when I actually go into a cut. I think the results will be even better. Just hope they can work on the price a little by then as they continue to grow. Thank you Torem for allowing me to try this!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Enhances Definition
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Non-gmo
Momo1
TROOPer Level: 64
  January 20, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!
Hello SR! First, I would like to thank Torem and the Trooper programs for allowing me to try Neco-Adipem, cool name by the way. Being a stim junkie, I was in search of a product to help me lose some Christmas weight I gained from all those parties. When Neco-Adipem came available for the Troopers, I was hesitant at first; however, being that the profile of Neco-Adipem was one I have not seen before, I decided to try it; glad I did

Kudos to Torem for being fully transparent with their ingredient profile, wish all companies in the supplement world would follow suit. Here are some of the highlights for me on the goodies you will find in Neco-Adipem, other members have done a great job providing details on the ingredients, so I will keep my observations brief:

InnoSlim - there is 250 mg per serving, this performs some great functions at the cellular level. It helps reduce the absorption of glucose when ingesting any carbs, be it fast acting or slow digesting.

ActiGin - there is 25 mg per serving, this is a unique ingredient, it is an all-natural endurance and recovery agent, it is derived from the Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii plants; man that is a mouth full to say! Considering Neco-Adipem is a fat burner, having this in it will help you do longer cardio routines and assist with recovery, so you can do it repeatedly like the energizer bunny!

Advantra Z - there is 50 mg per servings, this is similar to Bitter Orange, which is a stimulant, which can enhance the way metabolism turns food into energy; eating after taking a serving of Neco-Adipem is very beneficial. However, for those you have researched in the past the bad rap Bitter Orange as received, make sure to read all you can and if you are taking any medication, please make sure there are no interactions and consult your doctor.

Taste - there is no taste for this, it comes in a capsule
Mix - nothing to mix here
Dosing - take one packet twice a day; each servings comes in individual packages

Did Neco-Adipem work? For me, yes it did, took a while, but it performed to its claims. I took Neco-Adipem in different ways to see how my body would react. For the 1st week, I did not experience too much of an appetite suppression, by nature, I am a big eater, normally every 3 hours. However, after about the 2nd week is when I noticed my appetite being under control. As far as taking it on an empty stomach, at the 2-week mark, the appetite was more control, rather than when I took it with Food. There is a caveat when taking Neco-Adipem with food; I noticed my energy was higher during the day, especially when I took it along with something that contained complex carbs like Oats or a Meal Replacement shake with a balanced Macro percentage.

When it came to working out, I noticed my endurance was up, especially on cardio days, I could go for another hour without any issues and when doing weight lifting, my recovery between reps were faster. In regards to fat burning, I know everyone reacts different to supplements; I did not really see any fat or inches lost until late into the 3rd week of the run. By the time I was done, I was able to lose 4 lbs, my abs were more defined and I was able to get back into my favorite jeans, this time, wearing a belt. I could only imagine if I would have been able to run Neco-Adipem for 8 weeks, the kind of results I could have experienced.

Value - Oh boy, this is when you really have to ask yourself, if you want to spend the extra cash, at $57.00 is a bit steep. I understand that the ingredients in Neco-Adipem could be consider a little on the high side, since some of them are trademarks from other companies, which TOREM has to pay royalties.

Side Effects

none to speak of

Conclusion

I believe TOREM has a good product with Neco-Adipem; it has straight forward ingredients, with plenty of science to back them up. As I mentioned before, not everyone has the same effects, which goes for any product in the market; however, it worked well for me. In my opinion, what may be keeping Neco-Adipem from becoming a household name are the availability and the price point. I personality would like to run an 8 week cycle to see how much more weight and inches I could lose. At the end of the day, Neco-Adipem is a great product, if you have a little extra cash to burn.
pancow
TROOPer Level: 67
  January 19, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

Snup SR! First I would like to thank Torem for sending Neco-Adipem out for review, and the SR TROOPs for making the connection possible. I chose to review this because I decided to do a full on 3 month leaning program and wanted something that was for fat loss without stims. Bingo Torem just happened to be up and ready to be tried. This was one of the best choices I made and the reasons are below.

Darkman did an awesome review before me that covered the ingredients perfectly, so I'm just going to briefly hit on them with my own opinion. Honestly admin I think his should be posted as the next best review. Just my opinion.

The two quality ingredients that have been quite popular these days are InnoSlim and ActiGin. ActiGin is the ingredient that helps with muscle endurance, recovery, and use of glycogen. Truly an athletes best friend and the recommended dosage is 50mg per day, so one packet fulfills half this requirement. Best results are said to be from 2 packets so then your month supply hits this dosing requirement for benefits.

InnoSlim regulates sugar, muscle, and fat metabolisms and has a similar effect in using glycogen for muscle energy, so basically this stacked on with ActiGin is a great synergestic friendship. Then we have green tea extract, garcinia cambogia, and Capsimax. Another ingredient to lastly not on that most don't see is Advantra Z, which is a thermogenic ingredient without the stim boost.

Everything is in a fully disclosed label and they even provide good info for peeps in the packaging so they have a better understanding what's being consumed.

No taste with the caps and mixing not available.

The box comes with 60 neat little convenient packets that contain 2 caps. Recommended amount is 2 caps before breakfast and 2 before dinner. Rip open a packet and you get one serving.

Fat Loss - I didn't focus on what the weight scale said because that's honestly not going to tell you much. However, in a month of using Neco-Adipem I lost 3% body fat. This of course was provided with good training and proper eating, but without the supplement I probably wouldn't have gotten as far. Plus my body looked much slimmer than before before it drastically reduced stomach bloating. Muscle vascularity is much better as I'm starting to see the veins pop back out in my biceps and forearms.

Usually I wake up with a flat stomach but right after a tiny meal boom my stomach is out. While using this supplement that didn't happen much and a few days after the fact I still haven't dealt with a bloated stomach. Appetite suppression was awesome as well. I could eat but didn't crave unhealthy snacking. Other fat burners make me feel uneasy and that's why I don't eat lol

Muskles - Performance wise Neco-Adipem supports athletes as well. Two of the main ingredients support muscle energy production and recovery. The end result is expedited muscle repair with improved muscular endurance. Stacked on top of my creatine HCL I felt the combination was just awesome.

$57 on Amazon. For people who want to use this for mere health benefits you got 60 days worth by taking 1 packet daily, so less than a dollar per serving. Fat loss benefits derive from 2 packets which is almost $2 per serving. Honestly with the quality ingredients you get and the benefits that come from those packets, I'd say the price is well worth it. And they're convenient as well.

Side Effects

Digestion is improved and feels like unhealthy fats eaten make their way up quite fast. If you've used a nutrient partitioner you probably know what I mean.

Conclusion

Hands down Torem Neco-Adipem is the best non stim fat loss supplement that I've used which also helped with muscle endurance and recovery as well. A different product from the rest, which is refreshing to see with all the brands just copying each other for the most part. Thank you for allowing me to review this supplement Torem!
    Darkman
    TROOPer Level: 31
      January 13, 2017

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!
    So in my quest to get (and keep) my body fat level at or below 10% (I'm being realistic here), I find myself in a constant lean bulk/recomp phase. As such, I'm constantly looking for ways to increase my definition and lose an extra bit of fat. I want to thank Torem for supporting the TROOPs and for having such a unique name. When I see Torem, I immediately think of my go-to SERM post SARM or post andro, epiandro cycle. Needless to say, they had me at Torem. It's kind of like having a music teacher whose last name is Funk...you're immediately curious. The product is called Neco-Adipem, which I believe is Latin for destroyer of fat, or something like that. Cool names aside, does it work? Read on.

If there were a grade for packaging, Neco-Adipem would get an A++. The product came in a fancy looking blue box. Inside, there were 60 individual packets containing 2 pills each. Each 2 capsule serving contains 250 mg of InnoSlim, 25 mg of ActiGin, 250 mg of Green Tea Extract, 100 mg of garcina cambogia, 50 mg of synephrine, and 50 mg of cayenne pepper extract. No prop blends, full label disclosure--that's always a plus with me.

InnoSlim and ActiGin are the two workhorse ingredients in this formula. Here's some info on both of them.

InnoSlim is a proprietary all natural plant derived compound extracted from highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a proprietary pharmaceutical extraction and processing technology. NuLiv's in vitro, in vivo, and human studies have demonstrated that InnoSlim can effectively regulate glucose, fat cell, and muscle cell metabolisms and have significant positive effects in reducing glucose absorption, and in increasing fat cell combustion and muscle cell glycogen synthesis. These effects make InnoSlim a perfect nutraceutical ingredient to be included in weight, blood sugar, and cholesterol and blood lipid management as well as countless other food and dietary supplement products.

ActiGin is a 100% natural sports nutrition ingredient that has shown in cell, animal, and human studies to support enhanced recovery times while providing a small but significant boost to endurance. ActiGin demonstrated in a published study available at PLOS One (impact factor 3.53) that it can significantly reduce inflammation in muscle tissue up to 4 days post exercise while enhancing exercise to exhaustion times an additional 20%.
    ActiGin is a proprietary, all-natural plant-based formulation derived from highly purified Panax notginseng and Rosa roxburghi using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology available only from NuLiv Science.

Those two ingredients, combined with the others, make Neco-Adipem a very solid stim-free fat burner. (9)

Dosing is simple: take one packet (2 capsules) twice a day.

Neco-Adipem did a great job keeping my appetite in check, which is what I've come to expect of most fat burners. What I didn't expect was the extra endurance I had during workouts. I was able to add an extra set and grind out maybe 2 extra reps on each exercise. I didn't sweat profusely with this product, but I felt a little extra warmth; nothing over the top, but just enough to let me know that it was in my system and working. Heartburn was a non factor, unlike many other fat burners, so that was another welcome surprise.

I lost a little more than 5 pounds and took about 2 inches off my waist. Those aren't the most dramatic results, but I was already a pretty lean 225 pounds, and I tightened up very nicely. There is definitely more definition in my abs and obliques. Stubborn areas finally cooperated and started to disappear. I have a few more visible veins also. Although Neco doesn't "feel" like a fat burner (no jitters, no excessive sweating), you can tell it works...mirrors don't lie, unless you're in the fun house hall of mirrors. (9)

This is the only area that I scored lower. The cheapest I could find Neco-Adipem was for $57 on Amazon. That's a little steep for a fat burner, but it's not really a complaint. Neco works. Well. Perhaps if it came in a bottle instead of a fancy box and individual pouches, the price might be lower. Nevertheless, I REALLY like this product. (7)

Side Effects

None noted (10)

Conclusion

Skald used to be my favorite fat burner, but Neco has replaced it. It does everything well. The ingredient profile is solid, the endurance it gives you during workouts is a pleasant surprise, and the packaging is just plain awesome! It's a little pricey, but I'd gladly pay a few extra dollars for a product that works.