Ranks #50 (better than 51%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Alpha Shredder is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Alpha Lion. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

August 9, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Drop Water Weight
  • Smooth Energy

Hello hello. I had a wedding to attend last month and desperately wanted to try and shed a couple before it happened. I saw Alpha Shredder on the TROOP CP and instantly liked what I saw; a weight loss product with a solid, disclosed profile that I could take for the two weeks before the wedding. Thanks to Alpha Lion for sending this one out for some of us to try.

The ingredient profile gets a big old thumbs up from me. It is fully disclosed and for the most part properly dosed. It is an interesting mix of ingredients that help you burn fat and shed some excess water weight. Each serving comes in with 300mg of caffeine, which is a pretty good amount. At two servings a day, well, you can do the math there. Needless to say, I did not engage in any PWO products during this run. Even I have my limits with stims. You can take a look at the label to get all the little details, and also read the other two reviews as they did a nice job speaking to the profile. My reasoning for choosing this product was mostly what I saw in the Fat Burning Machine Matrix. It consists of L-Carnitine, which I have always repsonded well to, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cayenne Pepper, Advantra Z, Yohimbine HCI and Bioperine. All of it is reasonable dosed. The X-Factor Matrix helps with the water weight, which is Dandelion Root, Machta Green Tea and MCT Oil.

Even though these come in capsules, i did unfortunately have a little issue with taste. Im fairly confident that one of the capsules in my container had somehow opened up, because there was powder all over all the pills and a strong odor of green tea. Guess we know that ingredient was definitely in there. With all that residue, I'd have to take them with something flavorful to avoid the stinging of the Cayenne Pepper and the bitterness of the green tea. Not a big deal though as I'm sure it was a fluke. No one else mentioned it. In terms of dosing for best results, the instructions say to have one serving before breakfast and another after lunch. Do not exceed 2 servings per day. I stuck to that protocol.

Double thumbs up here. I binged this stuff (2 servings a day max) for the two weeks leading up to this wedding. I kept my diet in check and tried to exercise a couple times a week by doing cardio. These were two extremely busy weeks to the point where I didn't even get to the gym. With all that being said, I shed about 5-6lbs in a little over 2 weeks. As others have said, some if not a lot of that was definitely water weight, but I felt great and was fitting into my clothes real nice. The energy from Alpha Shredder was pretty smooth and laid back for 300mg of caffeine. It was never over the top and I never experienced any crazy crashes. I did not notice too much appetite suppression, probably a 5/10 for me. Energy levels stuck around throughout the day, but keep in mind I was on the two servings per day protocol. Never had any trouble sleeping either. This is how I prefer fat burners to be versus the one that instantly have you sweating through your underwear and running around like you're on drugs. I was actually pretty blown away when I stepped on a scale before the wedding.

With all that being said, my life has continued to be a mad house this summer and I think its safe to say I put the weight back on since then, which further leads me to believe Alpha Shredder has great water shedding properties. I would like to run two bottles of this stuff while going to the gym daily and eating perfectly. I think you could get some pretty insane results. I also think this would a good product for someone prepping for a show or something like that.

$34.95 for 90 capsules. This comes in as pretty average if you take one serving a day. When you bump up to two servings a day like I did, you are only looking at a 15 day supply (math?) which takes its value down significantly.

Side Effects

I didn't really notice anything. I am familiar with most of the ingredients and did not have any bad reactions.

Conclusion

I think that when Fall/Winter roll back around, I might grab two bottles of this stuff and go to town. In two quick weeks I saw some pretty significant changes physically, and that was without my normal workout routine. I look forward to hearing more from Alpha Lion and maybe seeing some more of their products pop up. Thanks for reading guys and gals!

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

July 15, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Drop Water Weight
  • Appetite Suppressant

Hey SR, here today to drop a review for Alpha Lion's fat burner called Alpha Shredder. Currently, I am cutting, about 160 lbs with an approximately 8-9% body fat percentage. I have been cutting ever since my ACL reconstruction surgery 7 months ago, and I have seen great results even though I have not been cleared to do the good cardio (HIIT, basketball, etc). I have been following the carb nite protocol, and I definitely look to fat burners to help in the process as I am stuck with the mst stubborn fat in the lower stomach love handle area. Fat burners are not miracle pills, but definitely look to them for help in certain areas. Let's see how Alpha Shredder stacks up to the rest.

First off, props for the 100% disclosed label. You can find the amount of each ingredient listed which is nice especially for a fat burner, and overall the profile looks very solid. A lot of ingredients you normally see in a fat burner with some good research behind them. For energy we have 300 mg of caffeine some B Vitamins. I have found I really like caffeine blends for extended release, but a 300 mg serving will help just about all of us. For metabolism and fat burning, we have the usual suspects of carnitine, green tea, advantra z, cayenne, and yohimbine. Some people have some negative side effects to yohimbine, so maybe would like to see alpha yohimbine or rauwolscine, and if you have had side effects to yohimbine you need to be careful as this does pack a healthy dosage of 8 mg. Then we have an X Factor blend which looks to me like a blend to serve as a diuretic and shed some water weight with dandelion root, mct oil, and matcha. As far as the other dosages, I would say they are fair, a little light on the green tea and carnitine at 250 mg and 650 mg respectfully. Overall, an ingredient profile with solid ingredients aimed at weight loss through several areas. Thumbs up.

No taste, one serving is 3 easy to swallow pills. Dosage is one serving before breakfast on an empty stomach, for best results take an additional serving in the afternoon. Pretty standard for fat burners so no real issue with the dosages. I took this one serving before breakfast for the first week, and then added the extra serving in the afternoon after that.

So this advertises you to be cut like a diamond, all day energy, and an f-you to fat. While we all are used to over the top advertising, I felt this was a solid product that shined in a couple areas in particular. I'll try to break it down.

Energy = solid, not stimmed out of your mind, no crash. I am pretty stim tolerant and this gave you a good boost, but I wouldn't say all day. When taking the two servings with one in the afternoon it helped.

Thermo = When I got a chance to take this before a workout I definitely sweated more and felt the thermo. Didn't really feel the body heat if taken away from my workout though.

Appetite Suppressant = Surprisingly, this was one of the best aspects of this. I don't see any ingredient that specifically targets this, but I really wasn't hungry while on my run of this especially when taking the two servings.

Water weight = Probably the strongest aspect of this. I did get rid of some excess bloat and water weight and was able to lean out some on this with some extra veinage in appearance.

Fat loss = So I have only the real stubborn fat left and not being able to hardcore cardio is hurting trying to get rid of it. I did lose a couple pounds of fat but nothing spectacular, but my run on this was pretty short as well (will talk about next). My diet was in check and I lost a couple pounds as I said, but I think it made me lose mostly water weight. For people that have a lot more to lose than I do I think it may have had better results as the appetite suppressant is probably the most helpful thing when trying to lose weight.

This sells for $35 and you receive 90 pills. If you can get by on one serving a day, I think it's a good value with all of the ingredients listed and effectiveness. If you go max dosage however which I did after the first week, you will get way less than a month. Since good fat loss takes time and training, this didn't last very long for me. At max dosage $35 is pretty steep and would make it hard for me to buy again.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel this fat burner has great ingredients, has some great qualities that aid in fat burning, but a little too expensive to run often.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

July 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Smooth Energy
  • Drop Water Weight
    Alpha Lion has waited long enough for this review and I will do my best to provide them with a solid worth while review.
    This is packed with some great energy and fat burner ingredients and provides a great easy going energy that lasted for a good while.

Profile. 8.6
    Solid profile that comes fully disclosed in 3 different matrix blends.
    All day energy matrix.
    Caffieine anhydrous 300mg
    Pyridoxine HCI 1.4mg
    Methylcobalamin 23mcg

I will not spell out everything in the rest of the profile but I will add a pic of the label.
    But I will explain the high points.
    Green tea extract , Green Coffee bean extract ( which I am actually a big fan of ), Yohimbine HCI, Cayenne pepper, Advantra Z and even adding some Bioperine for absorption,
    They add one more matrix blend that makes up with Dandelion root and Matcha green tea and even MCT OIL.
    I will say that this gave me some of the better and smoother energy boosts I have had from a fat burner in a while.

Dosage
    3 pills ( as suggested ) and take additional for best results after lunch ( not to exceed 2 servings a day ( 6 pills ) )
    I never had any burbs or bad heartburn from these .

Energy 8
    Absolutely it was great for energy, actually I felt happy while taking these as well. I could take 3 pills before or after breakfast and it would last me way past lunch time for almost the whole bottle, but all good things never last forever and this proved to be the same for this.

Hunger suppression 6
    It helped for a while with my mid-morning cravings but I seemed to always be hungry then, but I was able to think about it a bit less while taking this.

Fat burning and leaning effect 7
    I do not think I melted away fat or like the advertising say's " F*uc* you fat " . But I did seem to look leaner and had veins showing more and some striations showing on my chest and shoulders while on this. I think most of that maybe from the added Diuretics. Now I did have some good success from taking green coffee extract so that actually dose seem to work for me as well.

Side effects
    I did seem to get nausea a couple times but I was never able to figure out what triggered it. I tried playing with the dose, Empty stomach, later in the day or a number of things. But I was never able to get a replay of the random nausea.

Value 8.5
    It is actually not a bad buy. Even with me only able to find it directly from Alpha Lion .
    For 35 bucks and a full 90 day supply I find this a very solid buy. With a decent profile and the leaning effects I was able to obtain I think this is a win.

Overall.
    I have no idea how new Alpha Lion is to supplements because I have not heard of them before this was up on the site. That said I think they have done some decent research and put together a decent product. I really like the added MCT oil and the Dandelion extract as I feel this helps shed the unwanted water weight bloat . This also has some great energy that did last a good while and I feel most should be able to get that feeling as well.

Thank you for being patient on the review.