Gut Health has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Digestive Health

Gut Health Reviews

By: Genomyx

FORUM TOPICS
Gut Health is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by Genomyx. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

Gut Health has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Digestive Health

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

November 4, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Works As Intended
  • Less Gas
  • Prevents Bloating
    Probiotics are one of those products that many people just over look. The reason being is because most people go far the products that promise to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat or increase recovery. Well what if I told you by adding probiotics to your diet you are helping in aiding your body in better absorbing your every day supplements like your protein muilti vitamin, creatine, and the food you eat.

I decided to try Gut health a few months back when I got an email from nutraplanet.com selling this product for $4.99 a bottle I decided to purchase 16 bottles. Any how Gut health is a probiotic formula created by Genomyx. What probiotics are is live microorganisms, which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host. Basically in simple terms probiotics help keep a healthy balance in your intestinal track. A healthy intestinal track improves immunity, nutrient absorption and overall health.

Before I started taking Gut health I would always get those silent but deadly protein farts. After a few days of using Gut health I notice that the protein farts no longer existed, wich was nice because my wife and I got tired of smelling me, and it was embarrassing at the gym ripping tail around people. Something else I notice while using gut health is my bowel movements were alot heavier than usual granted I use fitness fiber year around so those two together is a heck of a colon cleanse. My favorite thing about Gut health was I never was bloated no matter what I ate or drunk.

Yes fellas for me the value was a 10/10 simply because I recieved a sweet deal on nutraplanet at $4.99. I am so glad I stocked up when I did because the price per bottle is around $15-20 dollars now. Wich in my opinion is kinda spendy But most Probiotics on the market are in that range for a month supply. In the end I guess it just depends on how important a healthy intestinal track is to you.

Overall:9/10
    Gut health was my first probiotic supplement so I didnt have any expectations I just seen a sweet deal on product and I had some spare cash so I took a chance, and boy am I glad I did. Gut health saved my marriage I was a couple of protein farts away from being banished to my living room couch! I don't think Gut health needs to be taking year around like a muilti or fish oil but I think it should be used every 8-12 weeks just to help rejuvenate the intestinal track.

April 30, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Works As Intended
      I thought I would mix it up a little bit by reviewing a product that is not a bodybuilding product per se, however in my opinion is a crucial component in the overall foundation of building a better physique. Allow me to present the first review of Gut Health by Genomyx. I will not be breaking it down into categories as I do not believe this particular product warrants that. I will however be as thorough as I feel necessary. So without further ado, here we go.

A little history first. For several years, I have been one of millions that has had digestion issues with MANY different foods and supplements. Throw in protein powders, etc and it has been nothing short of the perfect storm on my digestion. From eliminating things out of my diet that I loved to trying dozens of digestive aids, nothing seemed to work and if it did, it was temporary at best. I even went to what many consider to be the best allergist in Southern California who took several tests and concluded I had NO food allergies. Frustrated beyond belief, I went back to the drawing board. Enter; GUT HEALTH.

Some time ago, I was doing a Google search when I came across a forum that had mentioned this product. I was able to purchase a few bottles under their old brand RPN before there was a gap in the availability of the product. But for those few months, I was sold on it. The issues that persisted for years suddenly all but disappeared. Protein digested with ease and without discomfort. Fish and Greek yogurt in large amounts was digesting. I could almost feel my body absorbing everything, if that makes sense. But the biggest difference?? CREATINE. And yes, I was drinking plenty of water so I knew that wasn't it. Now, I still had issues with some creating monohydrate products. But it was few and far between. So I knew Gut Health was doing as advertised.

I have done research on all of the ingredients in this product and while some studies are inconclusive, I feel strongly that this product is one of the best on the market for digesting. I have ordered several from Lockout and DPS, both of whom have excellent prices and shipping. I continue to take this product and have even tried other Genomyx products based solely off of my experience with Gut Health.

In closing, the best thing I can say about this product is this; It works. Period