(Better than 100% in Natural Anabolics)

HADES is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Savage Supplements. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.
ARTICLES

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

October 19, 2018

• Pricey

Hades is no joke. You've got anabolics, aromatase inhibitors, cortisol reducers, testosterone support, libido support, immune support, all in one bottle at effective doses. The price tag is high until you consider the benefits and what you would pay trying to get all these benefits in one stack.

What's up SR and thank you to Savage Supplement for this Kick @$$ anabolic agent! I'm a big fan of natural boosters and this one is no exception. I like to cycle on and off of these things, but Hades became available as I was wrapping up another product and I had to jump on it. Despite being taken in the wake of another natural test booster, Hades was noticeably different and improvements at multiple levels were apparent quickly.

Vitamin D - 4000iu - This is a great baseline for testosterone support and muscle growth, helping establish an anabolic environment.
Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - A very important mineral used to transmit messages from your brain to your muscles. Without this you'd seize up!
Zinc - 50mg - Also important for testosterone support, and a great immune system booster
Ashwagandha - 1500mg - A tremendous dose of one of the most important supplements for men to use at all times. Great for libido, testosterone support, and especially stress reduction.
Tribulus P.E. 95% Saponins! - 500mg - The higher the saponins the greater the health benefit for this commonly used ingredient for test and libido boosts. Commonly you'll see 40-60% saponins, so this is a great, highly concentrated ingredient
Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - I believe this is included for it's sub-component DIM, which is also included later in the ingredient panel. Often when you have a parent substance that needs to be metabolized it can yield a more potent effect as the body isolates the key ingredient on its own.
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - Another common test and libido booster that my personal experiences have always found to prove effective at leaning out stubborn areas of body fat.
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - A plant based steroid with historically low absorption tendencies when taken orally. I've had success with other products containing this and found it to be great for leaning effects, increasing strength, and improving vascularity.
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione - 50mg - I'm worried about this one. While it is incredibly effective, great for leaning and getting cut up, and thwarts all attempts from your body to spike estrogen levels, it seems like the FDA is on a mission to ban this stuff for no reason whatsoever. If you are on the fence about this product, this ingredient alone should push you to buy ASAP!!
ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - Brand name boom sauce for cutting fat and increasing testosterone levels slightly. It can also stave off asthma symptoms and help you pump up the cardio.
Methyl-EAA - 30mg - My first time using this... it's supposedly a derivative of the commonly known D-Aspartic Acid but up to 50x more potent. That would mean that the mere 30mg here is the equivalent of 1500mg of DAA. Not a massive dose, but effective, especially in tandem with everything else in here.
Diindolylmethane (DIM)- 25mg - I first saw this as a potential substitute for Arimistane. It works to keep estrogen levels low and reduce water retention as a result, while testosterone levels can continue to rise.
Boron Citrate - 5mg - Supposedly a test booster, but nothing I've ever found to be particularly effective.
Bioperine - 5mg - Included to aid in absorption

Overall this ingredient panel is incredibly comprehensive and robust. There are a few things that are dosed slightly below what I'd want to see, but in tandem with everything you should be noticing a litany of positive effects from each. Savage also took the right path in investing in high quality ingredients, especially with its tribulus and Forskolin extract.

4 capsules by morning, along with a shake containing a solid ratio of proteins, fats, and carbs. I took the pills with my first sip in hopes it would heighten absorption, and took with food to spark the metabolism cycle.

No Mixability, No taste.

Incredible. Within a week I was noticing increased vascularity around the clock. My muscles were harder and more defined. My lifts lasted longer and I moved more weight with less down time between sets. Thanks likely to the DIM and the Arimistane, the improvements just continued to build on each other. It seemed like every day I was waking up ready to lift with more eagerness and tenacity each time. This was especially impressive since I hadn't given myself much of a break between starting this and finishing another test booster.

A slight ding here I suppose, but only at first glance. This is for sale for $59.99 on svgsupplements.com and I believe there are discounts available of 10%. It's definitely expensive, but you really have nothing to compare it to. There's simply more in here and there is more being offered than any other single product that I can think of. You'd need to buy 2 or 3 different products to get the same effects as what you get from Hades alone. That's worth the price all day long.

Side Effects

slight joint discomfort by week 3 (arimistane/DIM)

Conclusion

Go buy it, then go to war with the weights. This stuff is legit and won't let you down. I'm already recommending it to the guys at my gym and in my office and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Thanks again to Hades for offering this up and I look forward to seeing where they go from here!

October 5, 2018

• Limited Availability

Hades is an effective and well dosed testosterone booster and natural anabolic support product that will help engage your anabolic potential.

A special thanks to Savage Supplements for their support and participation here on Sr.com. Also, apologies for the tardiness of this review. Today, I discuss my experience with their test booster and natural anabolic Hades. I've taken plenty of test boosters in the past. Many good and many not so good. When I use test boosters, I look for benefits including increases in libido, gym aggression, and greater strength and mass potential.

How does Hades stand up?

The profile is fully disclosed with no prop blends. It goes as follows:

Vitamin D at 4000IU: The vitamin that has multiple properties and actions in the body, but is best known for strengthening bones, tooth formation, tissue repair support, and supporting adequate levels of testosterone. which in turn will help strengthen muscles.

Magnesium Citrate at 150mg: A mineral with several biological functions and necessities within the body. In addition to digestion, cellular energy production, and structural formation of the bodies main systems, magnesium is also important for the balance and production of several hormones.

Zinc at 50mg : Zinc serves many purposes, but in the case of this product, it is essential to testosterone production and energy support.

Ashwagandha at 1500mg: A well-known an adaptogen that has benefits ranging from increasing natural test levels, inhibiting cortisol, and improving focus.

Tribulus at 500mg: While many would question tribulus's true benefits to test levels, it is well known from my experience that it helps to boost libdo.

Tongkat Ali at 80mg: Also known as Long Jack, this herb is capable of acting as an aphrodisiac and helps to increase free test levels by binding to SHGB.

Indole-3-Carbinol at 150mg: A phytochemical found mainly in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables. It has antioxidant properties, but also helps improve test levels by helping to metabolize "bad estrogen". This favorable balance of testosterone and "good estrogen" helps maintain substantial anabolic environment within muscle tissue.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin at 75mg: A natural anabolic compound derived from the Smilax plant. Laxogenin has been demonstrated to possess muscle building properties. However, there are limited studies showing this to be accurate.s.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dion at 50mg - Also known as Arimistane, this is a well known and effective estrogen blocker that is also useful in blocking cortisol.

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) at 50mg - Extracts from the Forskolin plant species has been demonstrated to help inhibit cortisol and increase testosterone levels. IN return, one has greater fat burning and muscle building potential. with decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass.

Methyl-EAA at 30mg: Also known as NMDA, believed to be a more potent version of D-aspartic acid, which is known for its ability to increase testosterone through the increase of LH and FSH. However, recent studies of shown this ingredient to be potentially ineffective, but may still have libido enhancing properties.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) at 25mg: Similar to Indole-3-Carbinol, DIM is an estrogen metabolizer that creates a more favorable balance of "good" vs "bad" estrogens. In short, DIM helps increase "good" estrogens responsible for anabolic support, while the gyno and libido killing "bad" estrogens are lowered.

Boron Citrate at 5mg: An essential mineral shown to aid in increasing free test levels by acting as an SHBG inhibitor. The inhibition of SHBG allows for higher levels of free testosterone and lower rates of estrogen conversion

Bioperine at 5mg: Black pepper extract that increase bioavailability.

The instructions call for 4 caps to be taken a day with a meal, preferably your largest one. I took 4 caps with my dinner each day.

The first I will note was the libido increase. Hades gave me some serious wood to the point where Mr. Johnson would be constantly standing up and punching in for some overtime work. The erections were also notably better. I've actually experienced similar effects with NMDA in general. Therefore, NMDA may in fact have a libido increasing effect, but the other ingredients obviously need to be taken into consideration.

My gym aggression was markedly increased. I was powering through my gym sessions with more drive and better focus as well. I was never distracted and had a more "do it or die" mindset, which allowed me to complete training objectives more efficiently. My mood outside of the gym was actually a little better, but the important thing was to keep the aggression in the gym and not let it spill out outside the gym.

My physique had somewhat of a more dried out, harder, more defined look overall. My current diet intake is not geared towards fat loss at this time. Despite this, I still looked slightly more defined and vascular. The Arimistane and other estrogen blockers/metabolizers I feel can be most accredited to this.

Lastly, my strength and mass both had noticeable improvements, but nothing steroid or PH-like. That's fine considering that such results was not expected. My recovery was significantly improved, allowing to train for longer harder intervals during my workouts. I felt overall stronger on all lifts, both isolation and compound. I did not set any incredible PRs, but per usual, I did find myself lifting more weight for longer rep ranges and under increased resistance. My physique looks bigger, particularly my arms, shoulder, back, and quads. In short, Hades did in fact, help maintain superb anabolic support,

With efficacy comes a price. As of now Hades is only available through Savage Supps own website for 60 dollars. Although Hades is a great test booster with very good results and you get a full 30 day supply, 60 big ones is pushing it. The value for the product in this case isn't overly bad, but you'll definitely want to look out for the discounts and sales on this one.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, Hades is a phenomenal test booster and natural anabolic support product that will aid you in achieving new gains in the gym and in the bedroom :)

As I always say, train intensely and eat right, and really look out for sales should you decide to invest in the product.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

6.8
  October 4, 2018

• Pricey

This is a great natural anabolic that will give you solid results.

Thank you, Savage Supplements for giving me a chance to review your supplement. I was drawn to this because there were so many good reviews on this specific supplement, so I had to try it. I now know why it was getting good reviews because it was the most effective anabolic I was able to find.

I think it is important to discuss what a natural anabolic is. If you research anabolic online, the first thing to come up is an anabolic steroid. This is not a steroid. Natural anabolic is a natural way to get your body into an anabolic state which can help you build muscle but is not polluted like an illegal steroid. The ingredients were great. It has some basic ingredients of Vitamin D, Magnesium Citrate, and Zinc. The core items are Ashwagandha 1500 mg, Tribulus 500 mg, Tongkat 80 mg, Indole 3-carbinol 150 mg, 5A-hydroxy laxogen 75 mg, Androsta-3,5 dien-7, 17-dione 50 mg, Forskolin 50 mg, Methy-EAA (N-Methyl-DL-Asprartic acid) 30 mg, Dindolylmethane or DIM 25 mg, Boron Citrate 5 mg, and Piper Nigrum 5 mg. Ashwagandha or Indian Gingsing is a medicinal plant used for many years. It can aid in helping with cancer treatment, high blood pressure, and stress. Its sole purpose for Hades is to boost fertility and testosterone in men. Tribulus is an Ayurveda plant which is to help with the sexual drive. Tongkat Ali is another herb used to boost the libido, boost testosterone, increase energy, and may help with weight lose. Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a plant chemical found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts which can boost testorone. Indole-3-Carbinol benefits are said to include weight loss and reducing symptoms of estrogen dominance. Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy) is an anabolic building block used by the body to create its own anabolic by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention so it can increase muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. Laxogenin also inhibits cortisol which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle. It may also support estrogen metabolism and balance hormones. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Androsta) is from 7-Keto-DHEA for a very potent aromatase inhibitor. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid or NMDA is a non-essential amino acid used to increase testosterone levels. Forskolin is found in the plant. This is another item that has been used for centuries for blood pressure, chest pain, and asthma.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is from indole-3-carbinol digestion. DIM benefits are fighting benign prostatic hypertrophy and treating pre menopausal syndrome. Boron is a mineral which is to increase testosterone when supplemented at doses higher than from food. Piper Nigrum or black pepper is being used more and more today with product like turmeric. It can promote weight loss, improve digestion, and boost metabolism. The ingredients are wonderful and the unique dosing and combination make this a top-notch product.

This is capsule form so taste and mixability are not reviewed. The serving is 30 with 4 capsules per day. Given the dosing and the product ingredients contained, I say that it was a good amount of dosing. You are to take it any time of day before meals. I give this a good rating overall.

The HADES came through. The product is a natural anabolic but it also contains testorone boosting ingredients. First, lets talk about the anabolic. What I liked most about HADES is that the tub does not list outraouges claims like huge increases in endurance, strength, and burn fat. Let me tell you what I had success with from what you can expect from a good anabolic. I can not say I was able to build more muscle but I did notice a more defined muscle appearance. I can say it takes more than 30 days to build a significant or large amounts of muscle (but muscle gains can occur). The endurance was good but not great. It was similar to endurance you can get when consuming carbs which gave me enough energy to get through a workout but not enough endurance to get me to through a full day. The strength issue, for me, was good. I did have some days that I was able to get more reps and more weight on certain muscle workouts but the increase in weights and reps was not so much that I could see a huge increase. The fat burn is straightforward. I was able to lose 3 pounds in the 30-day supply. In all those areas, I felt better and I feel I did have some good results so overall effectiveness is a good ranking.

Second, since the ingredients include testoroone booster elements, I will review that. The testorone booster is similar to the anabolic issue and it did not say things like it would improve sex drive & libido, increase testorone, and vitality. I was able to feel better, have good workouts, and felt a little younger. I was able to stay focused and felt like I could do more. I felt younger but I lack the scientific evidence to prove HADES was accomplishing this. I do know that testosterone boosters do take a while to start but once it does, you can feel better if an effective product. I have tried a few testosterone boosters in the past and have not had an improvement but for me, I feel it was a good testosterone booster because I did start to feel better. All the ingredients do seem to help boost testosterone, with evidence to help support its claims. Like I said, no way to prove I was better. All I can tell you was I felt better and a little younger. I think the effectiveness was great, so I give it a high ranking.

This was available on the company website on sale for $60. This is $2.00 per serving. For the value, I give it a middle ranking. The anabolic market is high with prices as low as $20 and as high as $100. As with all value, how effective is the product and is the cost too much for the results you are getting. I have tried other anabolic and most have not been effective. Since this was an effective one, I say it is worth the try but to be honest, the cost is too high. If the cost can get as low as $45, I would definitely put it on my normal supplements.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This is one of the best and most effective anabolic I have used. The ingredients are solid with a great combination. The dosing was good. The effectiveness was unbelievable. The cost is high. The value is middle. The side effects were none. I am torn on this product. It had so many good things but I do not know if the cost is worth it since you might be able to find other anabolic cheaper. I do know this was effective and I do not want to waste my money trying to find another great one. If Savage could get the cost down to $1 per day, I would suggest and recommend it to everyone but with it being $2.00 per day, I may not buy it again unless I have extra money.

5.5
  August 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Alpha Male
  • Sleep
  • Pricey
  • Not Many Test Boosting Effects

A test booster that contains quite a mixture of test boosting ingredients and estrogen blockers. I feel like the goal in creating this product was for all these ingredients to work synergistically.

Thank you to SR and the folks at Savage Supplements, for the opportunity to try Hades, a natural anabolic. This is the first product I have tried from Savage Supplements.

Why I picked Hades:

The ingredient profile stood out to me, with the variety of ingredients that claim test boosting capabilities.

As a 43 year old, that has tried about few dozen test boosters over the years, I can use any help I can get over the counter. There's my favorites that stand out, mainly D-Aspartic Acid, that is the most consistent in terms of the test boosting effects I obtain from that particular ingredient.

Quite a few different ingredients in here, but the main point is it has your claimed test boosters and estrogen blockers.

I am going to focus on the main test boosting related ingredients for this part of the review.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg -possibly improves sexual potency and fertility
Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - 1500mg-used to control the production of estrogen
Tribulus PE 95% Saponins - 500mg-plant based steroid that claims to boost sexual potency, testosterone and libido
Tongkat Ali (aka Long Jack) - 80mg-used as aphrodisiac and to increase libido
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg-increases protein synthesis and inhibits cortisol, to create an anabolic environment
Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione(aka Arimistane) - 50mg-estrogen blocker,

As you can see, its a wide variety of different ingredients that can potentially cause you to have test boosting symptoms. I am not going to identify which ingredients worked, are low dosed etc because it seem like this product is to create a synergistic testosterone effect.

Took 4 pills with breakfast daily.

There's no taste or mixability applicable with this product.

I can only base my experience of my past use of testosterone boosters. Normally, I would experience some fat loss, increased libido, alpha male feeling and some strength increase. Going to touch on these and a few others I experienced effects with.

Where the product shined for me:

Alpha Male- Listing this first, as it was by far more the most prominent effect the product had on me. Normally, I have alpha male characteristics, but Hades put me over the top. I had the feeling of "owning meetings" when at work, and was extra confident.

Sleep- After several days of taking the product, my sleep was much deeper. I woke up more refreshed, more energy, no 2pm crash and burn.

Where the product lacked:

Libido- Oddly, with all the sexual potent ingredients my libido remaining the same and seemed somewhat lower at times, which was very unusual based on past test boosting products. Now I will say, I have had this negative effect when taking estrogen blockers in the past.

Fat Loss/Body comp- Nothing noticeable was experienced here in terms of fat loss or muscle gain, it seemed the same. I think I gained a pound from start to end, which was nothing out of the ordinary.

Strength- The alpha male feeling was great for the gym as well, but it didn't lead to any additional strength gains.

Not a widely available product. $59.99 is rather pricey to just get the above effects for a month.

Side Effects

During the first few days, I experienced some noticeable headaches, which is unusual for me. I reached out to the rep for some feedback, and they responded quickly stating this was not something users have mentioned.

They subsided after a few days.

No additional side effects reported

Conclusion

The other SR reviewers seemed to have some very good results with the product. I thought for sure being a 40 plus year old male, that my experience would have been better. Just goes to show you everyone can react differently to different products and if you get say a majority of folks getting positive results its a win for the company.

I will stick to what works for me in terms of my staple test boosting ingredient.

August 10, 2018

• Limited Availability

A natural anabolic with claims that it's fully loaded to the gills with testosterone supporting agents that will help you put on lean mass, lower estrogen, and balance cortisol levels.

First and foremost I would like to thank Savage Supplements for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Recently I decided that Pro-Hormones will not be on my list of things I will do. When I noticed something else in the offering that would act similar to pro-hormones I definitely wanted to give it a try. I'm really not big on the side effects and the time it takes to bring your body back to normal after taking pro-hormones. I predicted with this that I would get some mild boost without all the side effects that come after.

Vitamin D - 4000IU
Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg
Boron Citrate - 5mg
Bioperine - 5mg

I personally like Laxogenin in this product because I have read a lot of good opinions on it. So, research has shown that laxogenin can significantly enhance protein synthesis (as much as 200%!) as well as reduce protein breakdown. If you consume a lot of protein it would make sens to take laxogenin to help your body out.

The other ingredient I like is Arimistane ... I always had good results while on this product. This is what they used for those claims that this product will lover your Cortisol. This is also a the most powerful anti-estrogen and testosterone booster on the market. That means it will help you dry out a little and look leaner ...

Lastly the simple trio ... Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc aka DMZ ... natural way to boost your testosterone levels ..

Other ingredients great additions to boost the three things I mentioned above .. the more the merrier is what I say ..

There is nothing to taste ... I hope you don't lick the capsules before swallowing .. I don't so there is not much I can say about taste :P

I took 4 pills at once with my largest meal as suggested.

This definitely gave me a boost in the gym but I don't think it was a visible as a pre-hormonone ... Although I did notice more strength and energy so for whatever it's worth that's a good thing. My libido did improve while on this product so the claims are correct and backed up by my results. I did not experience any vains popping but that could just mean that I have to much body fat. Stamina might have improved a bit but that's hard for me to judge because I usually do the same amount of cardio each day. I did lean out a little while on this and my muscled did look a bit more defined ... I did enjoy that and it felt almost like I was running on EpiAndro. Overall I am very pleased with the results especially since I didn't expect them.

It really sucks that this product is only available at the manufacturers web site. Supposedly there is a link to Amazon but it does not work. Hades can be purchased for 60$ per bottle which will come down to 2$ per serving. It's cheaper than some pro-hormone solutions and a bit more expensive than natural testosterone boosters. I want to talk about one crucial thing about taking this product comparing it with pro-hormones ... you don't need to post cycle. I think this makes this product more competitive with pro-hormones for that fact alone. If if you just compering price and numbers you do have to take that into consideration.

Side Effects

This is very important ... NONE! ... Obviously I felt a little down after I stopped taking the product but that would be normal that your body will slow down after the nitro boost has run out. Although, you will not need to bring anything back to normal like with pro-hormones were your natural testosterone would be suppressed and you would have to do PCT to get it back up.

Conclusion

It's worth to try to see how good it can improve your numbers without those nasty side effects you get from other legal supplements (pro-hormones). I feel that it's worth a try and even though it's not that cheap I think it would be worth to try at least once. It works better than your average natty test booster but it's not as effective as a pro-hormone in my humble opinion. Overall very please with the results. I thank you for reading this and wish you a wonderful day.

August 6, 2018

• Increased Sex Drive

A solid product with a list of science and experience backed ingredients to help raise your test levels while keeping estrogen in check.

I'm not really a fan of test boosters these days because they seem to always be a let down and to me unnecessary unless I'm running any kind of cycle. But when I looked at the label in hades I really wanted to give it a shot.

I feel like they did a great job with this profile. It has been reviewed several times so I'm gonna highlight the parts I liked to see.
    Laxogenin- a plant based steroid that has shown many benefits at as little as 50mg a day. It is said to increase protein synthesis and help build lean muscle, but I also believe it really helps my joints. I best respond to around 100 but the 75 here seemed to be enough.
    Arimistane/DIM/I3C- helping control estrogen levels, you usually see one of these in most test boosters but going with all three really helps here.
    Tongkat Ali- a herb extract that has been shown to raise test levels and positively effect libido.

No taste just 4 pills, I dosed these 2 in the am 2 in the afternoon.

I'll break this down from weeks while on up until the 4 weeks after....
    ***Let me start by saying I've taken several prohormones (the OGs halo,epi,mech, tvar etc)and I see this being compared to those results and I have to say while this stuff was good it's not even close to those.***
    Week1- with a product like this week 1 is going to just be really getting into your body. Towards the end of the week I noticed some bacne but not much else.
    Week 2- my sex drive started to really amp up I was feeling like I could go 3-4 times a day everyday. Workout wise I still didn't feel much except a little extra aggression towards the end of the week.
    Week 3- my drive was still high, I started feeling better and more energetic during workouts. Weight was moving a little easier than normal. Body composition wise was starting to lean out primarily in my delts.
    Week 4- Weight continues to increase both on the scale and on the bar. I started to actually get some really bad bacne around here. Much worse than usual thankfully that's the only place it showed up.
    Weeks 5-8 - I actually felt pretty good like I was still taking the product all the way up until the beginning of week 6. Slowly my drive went back to Normal and I started retaining a little water again, but I kept all of the strength and weight gain that I saw while I was on it.
    I didn't see any huge PRs while on this but the weight I lifted did steadily go up every single workout. My body weight went up a fairly lean 3-4ish lbs which for a natural product I'm more than happy with.

The savage website has this for 59.99 which is about $25 more than what most products like this go for, but this is properly dosed and it works so I think the price is fair.

Side Effects

Some acne

Conclusion

A solid product that did what a test booster is supposed to do and a little extra. Thanks to savage for sending this out to the TROOPers. Looking forward to trying more of their products

7.1
      July 13, 2018

• Enhanced Vascularity

Hands down the best natural test booster out there. no side effects at all and it definitely works with out a doubt. Everything they claim is exactly what you will get out of this!

Thank you savage supplements and the SR troops for making this happen! This product is hands down extremely good and delivers exactly what it says. Testosterone is very important once the body starts to age and having good test levels means making some good gains. ;)

Vitamin D - 4000IU - Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - Reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. Helps aid digestion and sex drive!

Zinc - 50mg - Assist in protein synthesis and test synthesis.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Ashwagandha will help us keep our test levels.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - An adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive (mostly erectile disfunction)

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - this is a phytochemical that can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. Once digested it will turn into many metabolites, such as Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is mentioned below. This is something that helps decrease/manage estrogen levels while increasing testosterone on the side.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. The body will think it will have more estrogen and pump more test out which helps us out in the end!

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - Helps with decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg -helps with passage through the liver and also with testosterone increase as well. It is basically a plant "steroid" as it helps with growth sooooo...

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this helps with good estrogen levels basically. It will help break down estrogen breakdown. To much estrogen is never good and can have some very nasty side effects that men do not want. So having this in the ingredient profile is very important.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this ingredient in specific helps with increasing natural test and lowering estrogen levels which is very important. I know this is not commonly used but it does not hurt to have something that provides higher test and lower estrogen levels!

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - this is a popular ingredient that helps increase the bioavailability of the ingredients above.

4 pills. Took them first thing in the morning with some food. Every now and then I would split it up 2 before the gym and 2 after the gym. No weird bumps or after tastre

This is where it shined. I took it first week no real big difference. 2nd week I noticed I was a little more defined and could feel a little stronger at the gym. Weeks 3 and 4, I definitely saw more muscle defenition and my veins would be popping out like nothing. I was seeing strength gains improve a bit but nothing that was insane. i always looked forward to taking this product!

The test levels were up there without a doubt. i am only 24 but I feel like with all the stress I have had lately and stuff my levels were a bit low than they need to be. With this you can definitely tell a difference. Felt like i was 18 again and prowling around!

I personally did not use a PCT for this product and did not experience anything nasty etc.

Right no $60 for 30 servings is what they have it on their website... a tad up there in my opinion but I would check and see if they have any coupons or deals coming out and sign up to get notified.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

This product is absolutely amazing and if you are in the market for a test booster i would look no further and go ahead and snag this up because you would not be dissapointed in what it has to offer! Your test levels will go up without a doubt and you will see some strength gains while taking it. Your partner will be very happy as well as you will have that urge again to go all night without any worries!

Overall
    Overall
    9.6
    9.2
      June 17, 2018

• Increased Leanness
    • Feel Young Again
    • Good AI Effects

Simply awesome testosterone booster. I can honestly say hands down, this was the most effective product that I have tried in this category. It delivered in all of its claims and even managed to do so without giving the user nasty side effects.

Huge thank you to Savage Supplements for letting me run HADES. As we age, our body slows down, including metabolism, and testosterone production, leading us to feel old and sluggish. An effective T product can help keep the aging body going, however, the market is filled with products that promise the world, but leave you empty-handed. This is where a product live Savage Supplements HADES comes into play. They have put together a very potent combination of natural herbal anabolic ingredients to deliver you back to your youth.

This product has a large fully disclosed label which is very refreshing considering the type of product it is, they have nothing to hide and want you to know why this works so well:
      Royalapple did a great job laying out all of the ingredients, but I will go over some of the more important ingredients included in this product.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - honestly this herb is king. The list of things this ingredient treats is endless, but a few are sexual health, and overall immunity. I know in the past when I have used Ashwagandha, my immune system has been stronger and I have felt better overall. This ingredient can also reduce stress in the body, which a reduction of stress will lead to less excess cortisol.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - In the world of natural herbal testosterone boosters, Tribulus has been around forever. The minimum dose that you want is 500mg, as long as the Saponins is a high percentage.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - this is a root extract from a shrub often referred as Eurycoma longifolia. It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive. It has also shown promising results when it comes to treating ED

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - Indole-3-Carbinol is the precursor to DIM and converts to DIM once it is processed through the stomach, so it adds to the dose of DIM that you are getting.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - This is a naturally occurring plant steroid. There are studies out there claiming that it will increase natural testosterone production in the body, however some of the studies are hit and miss. The one constant factor that it has shown to do is increase protein synthesis.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Simply put, it is going to fight off the production of excess estrogen and cortisol. If you increase the amount of testosterone your body makes but do not utilize all of it, then it will be converted to estrogen. This is why guys who come off of a cycle get all puffy and usually get man boobs. Taking an AI will help fight off those nasty effects.

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - This ingredient plays an important role when communicating between muscle and cells. This is also an important player in the reduction of body fat, and lean muscle mass increase.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg - So unlike regular DAA, this is the methylated version, which is a stronger more potent version. This is why the dose is much smaller than a regular DAA dose. Because of the methylation, it has a greater chance of surviving the passage through the liver and delivering the testosterone boosting properties that it can generate.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg -DIM supplement encourages optimal estrogen metabolite breakdown. And by doing this, DIM prevents the overproduction of bad estrogen metabolites. An overproduction of harmful estrogen metabolites leads to estrogen dominance. Too much of anything is never good. This is especially true of hormones. For example, estrogen dominance can lead to tumors in the uterus and endometriosis. In addition to encouraging the production of good estrogen, there are other DIM supplement benefits. Diindolylmethane compounds contain potent antioxidant activity. This antioxidant activity may help prevent chronic disease.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - This mineral can be found in green veggies, studies have shown that a dose of 10mg a day for 7 days can increase testosterone production and reduce estrogen, this is why it is important to eat green veggies such as broccoli and kale.

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - This is a rapidly growing popular ingredient that is added to help increase absorption in the body.

As you can see, this is full of natural ingredients designed to deliver a huge boost in anabolic production as well as fighting off nasty estrogen side effects.

The taste and mixability are non-factors due to this being a capsule.

Dosing is 4 pills which I would take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before my workout.

All I can say is WOW!

Never have I ever taken a natural product that delivered to this level. To put it in perspective, 2 years ago, I ran an 8-week cycle of Blackstone Labs Chosen1 followed by PCT V. HADES delivered in 4 weeks what that gave me in 9 weeks. My strength went through the roof, as well as overall body composition improved as well. I had a very inconsistent gym schedule during this cycle, to where I was not always able to workout and do what I wanted in the gym, or did not have the ability to work on my Olympic lifts, however while taking this I could walk into the gym and it looked like I had not missed a day. This allowed me to tap into that "Old Man strength" where I could reach down and always find the strength to lift more.

As an example, I had taken several weeks off from back squats, and I finally got the chance to do them again and was able to go in and lift the same weight I had previously done before, literally creating an environment where there was no drop off in strength. Coupled with this was a huge increase in vascularity. I can tell when I really start to lean out because the veins in my forearms, biceps will start to pop out, but this also got me increase vascularity in my shoulders. When I start to get shoulder veins going, I know I am getting lean.

The other aspect of this was libido. I really did feel like I was in High School again, where I was in basic survival instinct mode where all I wanted to do was breed. There was a huge boost in sexual drive, that honestly felt like nothing could satisfy it.

finally, the last benefit was this did a great job mitigating all of the negative side effects that you would see with a PH product. I had 0 increase in acne anywhere, and there were 0 issues with sexual health and ED functions. Some PH products can wreak havoc on you in this area, especially if it has DECA in it, however, this was not the case. The ingredients allowed my body to maximize the potential they could create without causing negative side effects.

I will say this about the product, there were all of these benefits, however, it was not immediate. It took a solid week for me to notice anything to the point where I thought this product was going to be a bust. With that, like all products I test, I gave it the respect that it deserves and gave it a chance. I was so glad that I did because it was simply amazing. I have already ordered 2 more bottles of this, and they will be here on Monday if that tells you how excited I am about this product.

Right now the only place I can find this at is the companies website itself svgsupplements.com and it retails for $60 for 30 servings which is $2 a serving. Normally for a natural anabolic supplement, I would say that this is a pretty high price due to most PH supplements being in this price range, however, given the sheer amount of ingredients in this, and the way they are dosed coupled with the results that I got, this price is easily worth paying. Additionally, if you keep your eyes peeled they will have BOGO sales and you can get 2 bottles for the price of 1.

Side Effects

Surprisingly, there were no side effects. The only real thing I can report is a dropoff on strength and endurance once I was done taking this product.

Conclusion

Flat out, HADES works. It has been a long time since I have been this surprised by a product. This reminds me of supplements that you used to be able to get back in the 90's you know the kind that actually works, then before you know it, its taken off the market because it worked too well. I would highly recommend this product. Forget other "natural" T boosters and do yourself a favor and get a bottle of this, or get 2. You will not be disappointed. I predict we will see big things from this company in the future. I am already looking forward to hopefully being able to try their pump product because just like this one, it looks insane and effective. Keep up the good work Savage!

June 7, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Enhanced Vascularity
      • Increased Libido
      • Hard Muscles
      • Felt Stronger
      • Increased Sex Drive

A well listed testosterone boosting product that has the ability to promote less body fat, harden muscle, heighten libido, increase strength, and enhance vascularity.

I want to thank Savage Supplements for this opportunity. I've never taken a testosterone booster before. I feel I'm young, healthy, and never seen the need. I caved in, honestly because this was a generous opportunity and felt I would be a great candidate to help provide an honest review.

Vitamin D - 4000IU - this supports testosterone through indirect ways. Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles. Weak bones equal weak muscles. Vitamin D also helps with sleep and our circadian rhythm which in turn will help with optimal hormone production.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - magnesium is a very important mineral. It can reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. This has many other benefits such as the ability to aid in digestion and increase sex drive.

Zinc - 50mg - this is another important mineral with numerous of benefits. This is more of a healing mineral, but does assist in protein synthesis. Studies feel zinc has no effect on testosterone, but I'll take it.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Cortisol is a testosterone killer, ashwagandha will help make sure our testosterone stays alive. This isn't KSM-66 which is known for being a more effective version of Ashwagandha, but that's okay.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - Another adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass. Although, most studies don't speak highly regarding muscle mass benefits, I'll take it. A 95% base to make sure we the get max effect.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - this is a root extract from a shrub-tree sometimes referred as eurycoma longifolia. It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive. Most importantly, it's known to help with erectile dysfunction issues.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - this is an interesting compound. It's basically a plant steroid. Plants need this to produce growth. It makes sense for us to take it. Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis. Either way, it's a popular anabolic ingredient and I'll take it.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. This is a smart compound regarding testosterone. By inhibiting testosterone into estrogen, the body will start pumping out more testosterone thinking this will help increase estrogen. It won't help, but it will give us more testosterone to work with. This also will help manage cortisol levels, specially lower them. This is a very popular estrogen blocker and I'll take it. Side note: I spelt it just like I see it on the bottle. The dien has no "e" at the end to make it "diene" in which I've seen it have before.

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - this is a registered form of forskolin from Sabinsa Corporation. This has been known to increase cAMP production; a second messenger that plays an important roll in reducing body fat and increasing muscle mass through communication between cells. I like how Savage Supplements is being efficient with the 50mg @ 95% compared to the 250mg @ 10% which needs to be taken twice daily.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg - I remember this from FORGED. It's suppose to be stronger than d-aspartic acid alone. There isn't much research on this, but using this version is probably helping more than hurting. So I'll take it. I know d-aspartic acid dosages are much higher, I'm not familiar with the dosing regarding this version. Seems low, but again I'll take it.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this is a photochemical produced during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables. Indole-3-Carbinol which is in vegetables as well will turn into DIM when digested. The reason this is added in isolation rather than depending on IC3 alone is because IC3 turns into other metabolites as well. By adding this, Savage Supplements assures we maximize our DIM levels. DIM has similar benefits as IC3, but with a greater ability to manage hormone levels.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this is the most bioavailable form of Boron which is a mineral that can be found in foods such as broccoli stalk. This isn't a popular mineral, but it has important benefits and emphasized studies. Such as; 10mg every morning for one week increased testosterone and decreased estrogen despite having a boron deficiency.

*This is a great list of ingredients, it's like multiple products in one. Zinc and Magnesium which is seen in ZMA products. The Arimistane is seen standalone is PCT products, which makes HADES a possible PCT. Laxogenin has been seen in anabolic products. The IC3 with DIM is a great move to ensure decreased estrogen. They all work synergetic to help increase testosterone and decrease estrogen.

*If I could change anything, I would want epicatechin included as I feel this fits the purpose of the product. But, this opinion doesn't effect any ratings. I just think epicatechin would be a cherry on top.

Taste - tasteless as these were pills, I could of poured out the powder into a liquid, but that seemed pointless.

Mixability - nothing to mix as these were pills, unless I poured out the powder into a liquid, but that seemed pointless.

Dosing - directions say to take 4 capsules per day with a meal. It doesn't say what time exactly, but I bounced back and forth between the morning and post workout. Some days I took 4 pills in the morning while some I took it post workout as this is when the body is most receptive.

Everything took effect after the first week.

Libido - Energy - 10/10 - I love the ladies, and I've been loving them even more if you catch my drift. The pump below the waist is wicked. My energy overall in the gym has improved. I feel I can stay much longer.

Hardening - Strength - 10/10 - I noticed my muscle were feeling rock hard. I'm not sure how long or if this will go away, but I love it. My strength went up like crazy. I have been using heavier weights. Outside the gym, I feel the strength inside me, it's weird I know, but I love it.

Vascularity - Pump - 10/10 - This is where I knew something was working. I received veins I've never seen before. My shoulders. My legs and thighs. My biceps and forearms. I have never been vascular, ever. Now I am. Again, not sure how long or if this will go away, but I love it. It's a big confidence boost. The pump has been crazy real lately. It's more of a hard pump, than a balloon type pump. I'm loving it. I have a photo listed of a close up to showcase my veins. Those are new for me.

Mood - 10/10 - I felt strong as I mentioned, but also angry. During training I feel like a superhero due to the new found strength. Outside of training I feel strong as well, but also angry. I noticed my mood was changing and I took action quick. I don't like being angry minded. This really got me feeling less patient and kind of cocky as well. I took control of this and learned to harness the energy. This helped strengthen my mental toughness and I appreciate that on a personal level. If I wasn't so intimate with my thoughts, I'm sure this would have been not exciting to be on. This doesn't effect the overall rating as I feel this was a blessing in disguise.

Mass - Body Composition - 10/10 - I don't weigh myself or do any body composition analysis. That would very beneficial for a review like this, but I based this rating of my perception. I take photos and videos for my Instagram and I noticed a thicker look. Nothing crazy, but I did and still currently notice a change. My chest sticks out more on the side poses. My traps look more beefy. My abs feel tighter. Looking down at my arm, it looks bigger. I love it. I have a photo to show a before and after only after 23 days. The lighting may be off, but hopefully you can see the difference I'm talking about. I didn't lose any weight that I can sense, but I did sense a more shredded look in my delt and oblique areas.

Hunger - 10/10 - This stuff made me eat more! I struggle with eating, but this gave me the urge to eat and actually follow through with it. This really helped maximize a calorie surplus for me. This is another reason how I knew something was working. Calories are king, but I don't have a strong desire to eat. I felt a change in that desire when taking this. I still feel this way and really hope I can maintain this new standpoint.

Overall, a 10/10 on effectiveness. But, I want to explain a little on why that is. I feel this really worked on me mostly due to the increased urge to eat. Food can make magic happen, and this helped me get there. If I wasn't mindful toward my nutrition, this product would not have worked so well. It also worked because of this being my first time taking most of these ingredients. My body enjoyed it. It also worked because I actually have high cortisol levels and I feel this helped manage that. These pills are not magic, they need to be earned. They work better the more we work. I tested this for the generous opportunity and also because I knew I work hard enough to provide a proper review.

Growing up I never caved into these things. I didn't know how they worked and I didn't even work hard enough at the time for them to be as effective. The timing couldn't have been better. I will continue to take this or something similar to test the extending benefits. This has opened my eyes to a new rate in progress.

I only see if for sale on their website: svgsupplements.com for $59.99. I looked around at other anabolic products and I feel this is a fair price for the amount of ingredients, dosages, and servings. I've seen some with only 2 of these ingredients for half the price. $59.99 is something I would pay.

Side Effects

No side effects. I honestly thought I would get some acne. Growing up I was sensitive to acne. I did not get any acne anywhere from this. No man boobs, even though there shouldn't be a reason for that. No joint pains. No headaches. No digestion issues. All good.

Conclusion

I noticed a change from taking this product. My muscles felt and currently feel hard and tight. My vascularity and strength has been enhanced. I still feel strong, sexual, and hungry. This also helped me strengthen my mental toughness from the anger I experienced. This is a well listed product that acts like multiple products in one. I didn't get any testing done, but I want to say this product did what it was suppose to do regarding testosterone. I will miss this until I get the means for it to come back, but it was a fun ride while it lasted. I do recommend this product assuming one is putting in the necessary work and if one has any known deficiencies as this could help restore that.