(Better than 100% in Natural Anabolics)

HADES is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Savage Supplements. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

7.1
  July 13, 2018

• Better Endurance
  • Enhanced Vascularity

Hands down the best natural test booster out there. no side effects at all and it definitely works with out a doubt. Everything they claim is exactly what you will get out of this!

Thank you savage supplements and the SR troops for making this happen! This product is hands down extremely good and delivers exactly what it says. Testosterone is very important once the body starts to age and having good test levels means making some good gains. ;)

Vitamin D - 4000IU - Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - Reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. Helps aid digestion and sex drive!

Zinc - 50mg - Assist in protein synthesis and test synthesis.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Ashwagandha will help us keep our test levels.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - An adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive (mostly erectile disfunction)

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - this is a phytochemical that can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. Once digested it will turn into many metabolites, such as Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is mentioned below. This is something that helps decrease/manage estrogen levels while increasing testosterone on the side.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. The body will think it will have more estrogen and pump more test out which helps us out in the end!

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - Helps with decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg -helps with passage through the liver and also with testosterone increase as well. It is basically a plant "steroid" as it helps with growth sooooo...

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this helps with good estrogen levels basically. It will help break down estrogen breakdown. To much estrogen is never good and can have some very nasty side effects that men do not want. So having this in the ingredient profile is very important.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this ingredient in specific helps with increasing natural test and lowering estrogen levels which is very important. I know this is not commonly used but it does not hurt to have something that provides higher test and lower estrogen levels!

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - this is a popular ingredient that helps increase the bioavailability of the ingredients above.

4 pills. Took them first thing in the morning with some food. Every now and then I would split it up 2 before the gym and 2 after the gym. No weird bumps or after tastre

This is where it shined. I took it first week no real big difference. 2nd week I noticed I was a little more defined and could feel a little stronger at the gym. Weeks 3 and 4, I definitely saw more muscle defenition and my veins would be popping out like nothing. I was seeing strength gains improve a bit but nothing that was insane. i always looked forward to taking this product!

The test levels were up there without a doubt. i am only 24 but I feel like with all the stress I have had lately and stuff my levels were a bit low than they need to be. With this you can definitely tell a difference. Felt like i was 18 again and prowling around!

I personally did not use a PCT for this product and did not experience anything nasty etc.

Right no $60 for 30 servings is what they have it on their website... a tad up there in my opinion but I would check and see if they have any coupons or deals coming out and sign up to get notified.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

This product is absolutely amazing and if you are in the market for a test booster i would look no further and go ahead and snag this up because you would not be dissapointed in what it has to offer! Your test levels will go up without a doubt and you will see some strength gains while taking it. Your partner will be very happy as well as you will have that urge again to go all night without any worries!

Overall
Overall
9.6
9.2
  June 17, 2018

• Increased Leanness
  • Better Endurance
  • Feel Young Again
  • Good AI Effects

Simply awesome testosterone booster. I can honestly say hands down, this was the most effective product that I have tried in this category. It delivered in all of its claims and even managed to do so without giving the user nasty side effects.

Huge thank you to Savage Supplements for letting me run HADES. As we age, our body slows down, including metabolism, and testosterone production, leading us to feel old and sluggish. An effective T product can help keep the aging body going, however, the market is filled with products that promise the world, but leave you empty-handed. This is where a product live Savage Supplements HADES comes into play. They have put together a very potent combination of natural herbal anabolic ingredients to deliver you back to your youth.

This product has a large fully disclosed label which is very refreshing considering the type of product it is, they have nothing to hide and want you to know why this works so well:
    Royalapple did a great job laying out all of the ingredients, but I will go over some of the more important ingredients included in this product.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - honestly this herb is king. The list of things this ingredient treats is endless, but a few are sexual health, and overall immunity. I know in the past when I have used Ashwagandha, my immune system has been stronger and I have felt better overall. This ingredient can also reduce stress in the body, which a reduction of stress will lead to less excess cortisol.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - In the world of natural herbal testosterone boosters, Tribulus has been around forever. The minimum dose that you want is 500mg, as long as the Saponins is a high percentage.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - this is a root extract from a shrub often referred as Eurycoma longifolia. It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive. It has also shown promising results when it comes to treating ED

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - Indole-3-Carbinol is the precursor to DIM and converts to DIM once it is processed through the stomach, so it adds to the dose of DIM that you are getting.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - This is a naturally occurring plant steroid. There are studies out there claiming that it will increase natural testosterone production in the body, however some of the studies are hit and miss. The one constant factor that it has shown to do is increase protein synthesis.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Simply put, it is going to fight off the production of excess estrogen and cortisol. If you increase the amount of testosterone your body makes but do not utilize all of it, then it will be converted to estrogen. This is why guys who come off of a cycle get all puffy and usually get man boobs. Taking an AI will help fight off those nasty effects.

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - This ingredient plays an important role when communicating between muscle and cells. This is also an important player in the reduction of body fat, and lean muscle mass increase.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg - So unlike regular DAA, this is the methylated version, which is a stronger more potent version. This is why the dose is much smaller than a regular DAA dose. Because of the methylation, it has a greater chance of surviving the passage through the liver and delivering the testosterone boosting properties that it can generate.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg -DIM supplement encourages optimal estrogen metabolite breakdown. And by doing this, DIM prevents the overproduction of bad estrogen metabolites. An overproduction of harmful estrogen metabolites leads to estrogen dominance. Too much of anything is never good. This is especially true of hormones. For example, estrogen dominance can lead to tumors in the uterus and endometriosis. In addition to encouraging the production of good estrogen, there are other DIM supplement benefits. Diindolylmethane compounds contain potent antioxidant activity. This antioxidant activity may help prevent chronic disease.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - This mineral can be found in green veggies, studies have shown that a dose of 10mg a day for 7 days can increase testosterone production and reduce estrogen, this is why it is important to eat green veggies such as broccoli and kale.

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - This is a rapidly growing popular ingredient that is added to help increase absorption in the body.

As you can see, this is full of natural ingredients designed to deliver a huge boost in anabolic production as well as fighting off nasty estrogen side effects.

The taste and mixability are non-factors due to this being a capsule.

Dosing is 4 pills which I would take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before my workout.

All I can say is WOW!

Never have I ever taken a natural product that delivered to this level. To put it in perspective, 2 years ago, I ran an 8-week cycle of Blackstone Labs Chosen1 followed by PCT V. HADES delivered in 4 weeks what that gave me in 9 weeks. My strength went through the roof, as well as overall body composition improved as well. I had a very inconsistent gym schedule during this cycle, to where I was not always able to workout and do what I wanted in the gym, or did not have the ability to work on my Olympic lifts, however while taking this I could walk into the gym and it looked like I had not missed a day. This allowed me to tap into that "Old Man strength" where I could reach down and always find the strength to lift more.

As an example, I had taken several weeks off from back squats, and I finally got the chance to do them again and was able to go in and lift the same weight I had previously done before, literally creating an environment where there was no drop off in strength. Coupled with this was a huge increase in vascularity. I can tell when I really start to lean out because the veins in my forearms, biceps will start to pop out, but this also got me increase vascularity in my shoulders. When I start to get shoulder veins going, I know I am getting lean.

The other aspect of this was libido. I really did feel like I was in High School again, where I was in basic survival instinct mode where all I wanted to do was breed. There was a huge boost in sexual drive, that honestly felt like nothing could satisfy it.

finally, the last benefit was this did a great job mitigating all of the negative side effects that you would see with a PH product. I had 0 increase in acne anywhere, and there were 0 issues with sexual health and ED functions. Some PH products can wreak havoc on you in this area, especially if it has DECA in it, however, this was not the case. The ingredients allowed my body to maximize the potential they could create without causing negative side effects.

I will say this about the product, there were all of these benefits, however, it was not immediate. It took a solid week for me to notice anything to the point where I thought this product was going to be a bust. With that, like all products I test, I gave it the respect that it deserves and gave it a chance. I was so glad that I did because it was simply amazing. I have already ordered 2 more bottles of this, and they will be here on Monday if that tells you how excited I am about this product.

Right now the only place I can find this at is the companies website itself svgsupplements.com and it retails for $60 for 30 servings which is $2 a serving. Normally for a natural anabolic supplement, I would say that this is a pretty high price due to most PH supplements being in this price range, however, given the sheer amount of ingredients in this, and the way they are dosed coupled with the results that I got, this price is easily worth paying. Additionally, if you keep your eyes peeled they will have BOGO sales and you can get 2 bottles for the price of 1.

Side Effects

Surprisingly, there were no side effects. The only real thing I can report is a dropoff on strength and endurance once I was done taking this product.

Conclusion

Flat out, HADES works. It has been a long time since I have been this surprised by a product. This reminds me of supplements that you used to be able to get back in the 90's you know the kind that actually works, then before you know it, its taken off the market because it worked too well. I would highly recommend this product. Forget other "natural" T boosters and do yourself a favor and get a bottle of this, or get 2. You will not be disappointed. I predict we will see big things from this company in the future. I am already looking forward to hopefully being able to try their pump product because just like this one, it looks insane and effective. Keep up the good work Savage!

June 7, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Enhanced Vascularity
    • Increased Libido
    • Hard Muscles
    • Felt Stronger
    • Increased Sex Drive

A well listed testosterone boosting product that has the ability to promote less body fat, harden muscle, heighten libido, increase strength, and enhance vascularity.

I want to thank Savage Supplements for this opportunity. I've never taken a testosterone booster before. I feel I'm young, healthy, and never seen the need. I caved in, honestly because this was a generous opportunity and felt I would be a great candidate to help provide an honest review.

Vitamin D - 4000IU - this supports testosterone through indirect ways. Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles. Weak bones equal weak muscles. Vitamin D also helps with sleep and our circadian rhythm which in turn will help with optimal hormone production.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - magnesium is a very important mineral. It can reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. This has many other benefits such as the ability to aid in digestion and increase sex drive.

Zinc - 50mg - this is another important mineral with numerous of benefits. This is more of a healing mineral, but does assist in protein synthesis. Studies feel zinc has no effect on testosterone, but I'll take it.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Cortisol is a testosterone killer, ashwagandha will help make sure our testosterone stays alive. This isn't KSM-66 which is known for being a more effective version of Ashwagandha, but that's okay.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - Another adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass. Although, most studies don't speak highly regarding muscle mass benefits, I'll take it. A 95% base to make sure we the get max effect.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - this is a root extract from a shrub-tree sometimes referred as eurycoma longifolia. It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive. Most importantly, it's known to help with erectile dysfunction issues.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - this is an interesting compound. It's basically a plant steroid. Plants need this to produce growth. It makes sense for us to take it. Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis. Either way, it's a popular anabolic ingredient and I'll take it.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. This is a smart compound regarding testosterone. By inhibiting testosterone into estrogen, the body will start pumping out more testosterone thinking this will help increase estrogen. It won't help, but it will give us more testosterone to work with. This also will help manage cortisol levels, specially lower them. This is a very popular estrogen blocker and I'll take it. Side note: I spelt it just like I see it on the bottle. The dien has no "e" at the end to make it "diene" in which I've seen it have before.

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - this is a registered form of forskolin from Sabinsa Corporation. This has been known to increase cAMP production; a second messenger that plays an important roll in reducing body fat and increasing muscle mass through communication between cells. I like how Savage Supplements is being efficient with the 50mg @ 95% compared to the 250mg @ 10% which needs to be taken twice daily.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg - I remember this from FORGED. It's suppose to be stronger than d-aspartic acid alone. There isn't much research on this, but using this version is probably helping more than hurting. So I'll take it. I know d-aspartic acid dosages are much higher, I'm not familiar with the dosing regarding this version. Seems low, but again I'll take it.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this is a photochemical produced during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables. Indole-3-Carbinol which is in vegetables as well will turn into DIM when digested. The reason this is added in isolation rather than depending on IC3 alone is because IC3 turns into other metabolites as well. By adding this, Savage Supplements assures we maximize our DIM levels. DIM has similar benefits as IC3, but with a greater ability to manage hormone levels.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this is the most bioavailable form of Boron which is a mineral that can be found in foods such as broccoli stalk. This isn't a popular mineral, but it has important benefits and emphasized studies. Such as; 10mg every morning for one week increased testosterone and decreased estrogen despite having a boron deficiency.

*This is a great list of ingredients, it's like multiple products in one. Zinc and Magnesium which is seen in ZMA products. The Arimistane is seen standalone is PCT products, which makes HADES a possible PCT. Laxogenin has been seen in anabolic products. The IC3 with DIM is a great move to ensure decreased estrogen. They all work synergetic to help increase testosterone and decrease estrogen.

*If I could change anything, I would want epicatechin included as I feel this fits the purpose of the product. But, this opinion doesn't effect any ratings. I just think epicatechin would be a cherry on top.

Taste - tasteless as these were pills, I could of poured out the powder into a liquid, but that seemed pointless.

Mixability - nothing to mix as these were pills, unless I poured out the powder into a liquid, but that seemed pointless.

Dosing - directions say to take 4 capsules per day with a meal. It doesn't say what time exactly, but I bounced back and forth between the morning and post workout. Some days I took 4 pills in the morning while some I took it post workout as this is when the body is most receptive.

Everything took effect after the first week.

Libido - Energy - 10/10 - I love the ladies, and I've been loving them even more if you catch my drift. The pump below the waist is wicked. My energy overall in the gym has improved. I feel I can stay much longer.

Hardening - Strength - 10/10 - I noticed my muscle were feeling rock hard. I'm not sure how long or if this will go away, but I love it. My strength went up like crazy. I have been using heavier weights. Outside the gym, I feel the strength inside me, it's weird I know, but I love it.

Vascularity - Pump - 10/10 - This is where I knew something was working. I received veins I've never seen before. My shoulders. My legs and thighs. My biceps and forearms. I have never been vascular, ever. Now I am. Again, not sure how long or if this will go away, but I love it. It's a big confidence boost. The pump has been crazy real lately. It's more of a hard pump, than a balloon type pump. I'm loving it. I have a photo listed of a close up to showcase my veins. Those are new for me.

Mood - 10/10 - I felt strong as I mentioned, but also angry. During training I feel like a superhero due to the new found strength. Outside of training I feel strong as well, but also angry. I noticed my mood was changing and I took action quick. I don't like being angry minded. This really got me feeling less patient and kind of cocky as well. I took control of this and learned to harness the energy. This helped strengthen my mental toughness and I appreciate that on a personal level. If I wasn't so intimate with my thoughts, I'm sure this would have been not exciting to be on. This doesn't effect the overall rating as I feel this was a blessing in disguise.

Mass - Body Composition - 10/10 - I don't weigh myself or do any body composition analysis. That would very beneficial for a review like this, but I based this rating of my perception. I take photos and videos for my Instagram and I noticed a thicker look. Nothing crazy, but I did and still currently notice a change. My chest sticks out more on the side poses. My traps look more beefy. My abs feel tighter. Looking down at my arm, it looks bigger. I love it. I have a photo to show a before and after only after 23 days. The lighting may be off, but hopefully you can see the difference I'm talking about. I didn't lose any weight that I can sense, but I did sense a more shredded look in my delt and oblique areas.

Hunger - 10/10 - This stuff made me eat more! I struggle with eating, but this gave me the urge to eat and actually follow through with it. This really helped maximize a calorie surplus for me. This is another reason how I knew something was working. Calories are king, but I don't have a strong desire to eat. I felt a change in that desire when taking this. I still feel this way and really hope I can maintain this new standpoint.

Overall, a 10/10 on effectiveness. But, I want to explain a little on why that is. I feel this really worked on me mostly due to the increased urge to eat. Food can make magic happen, and this helped me get there. If I wasn't mindful toward my nutrition, this product would not have worked so well. It also worked because of this being my first time taking most of these ingredients. My body enjoyed it. It also worked because I actually have high cortisol levels and I feel this helped manage that. These pills are not magic, they need to be earned. They work better the more we work. I tested this for the generous opportunity and also because I knew I work hard enough to provide a proper review.

Growing up I never caved into these things. I didn't know how they worked and I didn't even work hard enough at the time for them to be as effective. The timing couldn't have been better. I will continue to take this or something similar to test the extending benefits. This has opened my eyes to a new rate in progress.

I only see if for sale on their website: svgsupplements.com for $59.99. I looked around at other anabolic products and I feel this is a fair price for the amount of ingredients, dosages, and servings. I've seen some with only 2 of these ingredients for half the price. $59.99 is something I would pay.

Side Effects

No side effects. I honestly thought I would get some acne. Growing up I was sensitive to acne. I did not get any acne anywhere from this. No man boobs, even though there shouldn't be a reason for that. No joint pains. No headaches. No digestion issues. All good.

Conclusion

I noticed a change from taking this product. My muscles felt and currently feel hard and tight. My vascularity and strength has been enhanced. I still feel strong, sexual, and hungry. This also helped me strengthen my mental toughness from the anger I experienced. This is a well listed product that acts like multiple products in one. I didn't get any testing done, but I want to say this product did what it was suppose to do regarding testosterone. I will miss this until I get the means for it to come back, but it was a fun ride while it lasted. I do recommend this product assuming one is putting in the necessary work and if one has any known deficiencies as this could help restore that.