Mindset has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Other Vitamins

Mindset Reviews

By: Haleo

Mindset is a Health Product manufactured by Haleo. It is meant to improve the health of the body at the micronutrient/mineral level.

Mindset has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Other Vitamins

Overall
Overall
9.5
  November 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Clean Energy
  • Calm Focus
  • Helps Motivate
    - Introduction -
    Alright this review is going to be more about the student side of me rather than the weightlifting side. I'm currently going to college in pursuit of my bachelors in Business Admin and Economics as I am a double major. As you can imagine college life can be challenging, especially due to the fact I work full time as well. Since I go to the gym in the mornings, then to work afterwards and after work classes it is hard to maintain a level of energy and focus in order to succeed at what I do. I have experimented with a lot of different nootropics and supplements due to the fact I cannot get prescription for any ADHD(I have be diagnosed with ADHD) because it would effect my status in Air Force ROTC. In my search I tried many different products with many different affects and I have found this one to be my favorite.

- Ingredient Profile: 9.5/10
    The ingredient profile is pretty impressive, one of my favorite aspects about this is they didn't include any caffeine. The reason for liking that is so I can choose to attain caffeine from other sources such as coffee and I will not be overdoing it as I tend to stay at less than 250 mg of caffeine per day. The ingredients start out with L-Tyrosine which is used to produce dopamine that feel good chemical that gets released when you do something you love. Next you have Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI which has been shown to boost memory levels. After that Alpha-GPC which has been shown to increase memory levels and cognitive abilities. Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery to the brain for better performance. Theobromine which is found in cocoa and is responsible for that well being feeling you get from eating chocolate and it improves your ability to focus. Next is a controversial ingredient in Picamilon which is most likely going to be taken out anyways. After that you have L-Theanine and this is one of my favorite supplements because of its ability to calm you down and help you focus. The reason I went over the ingredients is so you can get an idea on what they are going for with this product. Its not the off the wall energy, but more a clean calm focus that will last you throughout the day.

Overall the ingredients that put together are all proven ingredients that work together to make a great product.

- Effectiveness: 9.5/10
    Okay, we went over the ingredients not its time to see if it works. I'll break this down into different sections to show where this product shines.

Focus: 9.5/10
    Oh the focus is great. Usually I would take these on days that I really needed an extra boost to get things done, and this always came through for me. I would take 1 serving early in the morning and 30-45 minutes later I could feel this calmness and focus come over me. Like I had said prior the calmness is what helps me so much, if I have caffeine I tend to jump around from task to task, with this I could stay on one thing till it was complete.

Calmness: 9.5/10
    As stated earlier, the calmness I would get from Mindset is what makes it so effective for me. It would somewhat shut off the chatter in my brain and help me to stay on task instead of jumping around to different things like most caffeine products do.

Motivation: 9.5/10
    Ever have a 10 page paper to do on a topic you hate? Yeah, I have had plenty of those and finding the motivation to get it done is impossible for me. My motivation levels are already low to begin with. When I would take Mindset it seemed as if I had the motivation to do anything. I would power through my essays, and that dreaded accounting homework or even something as simple as getting housework done. This always gave me the motivation to get things done.

Overall I absolutely love Mindset and its ability to calm me down, zone me in and motivate me.

- Taste/Mixability/Dosing:
    4 pills and you're off. Dosing is quite easily and this is a 30 day supply at 4 pills per day.

- Value: 8.5/10
    $40 for a month supply. The price may seem high, but I think it is worth it for what you are getting. For me I am willing to part with $40 in order to get 30 days of focus and motivation to get things done.

- Side Effects -

- Conclusion -
    If you're a college student looking for something capsule form motivation here it is. Or, if you are simply looking for something to aid you in getting things done this is the product for you. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for something to help them focus and get more done.

Side Note: Noticed this in the the "Other Vitamins" category, I would think it is more fitting to be in the "Nootropic" category.