This product has been reported as discontinued.

PRICES
(30 sv) - [$1.67/sv]

LGI Supplements
Fully Loaded is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LGI Supplements. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
ARTICLES

September 29, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Amazing
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Nootropic
  • Endurance
  • Pump
  • No Noticeable Crash
  • Broke Out In A Rash When I Consumed Too Much
What is going on everyone.. Another preworkout review that I finished from my arsenal. This time around it is none other then LGI's Fully Loaded.

Claims to be the "Advanced 'All in One" Pre-workout and when I first saw the ingredient profile I asked if there was anything they missed? Literally every ingredient under the sun that is valuable is in this profile.

Profile: (9.5/10)

I'm not gonna post the entire label of this product because it is too much. It's 16 quality ingredients, all fully disclosed with their amounts. No blends and no matrixes. It literally feels like this product has everything in it. Filled with stimulants and pump products From AMP and pikatropin to agmatine and L-citrulline. Only thing about the profile is I know how much of the individual ingredients I tend to like and some seem a little underdosed. Overall, I love the formula.

Taste: (10+/10)

I had peach mango and it is not typically my first choice in flavors, but BAWWW GAWWD this is heaven sent. The only actual peach mango product that tastes just like it is supposed to. To compare it to anything, it tastes like it came from a Arizona can, not too sweet, but just enough. If they made a BCAA or anything else that can have this flavor, I will purchase it based off this product's flavor. If this didn't make me freak out, I would sip on it all day.

Effectiveness: (8.5/10)

Not to knock on this product, but I had some off experiences with it, so to speak. It is truly a 1 scoop preworkout because when I took more then 1 scoop I had a nasty reaction. I broke out in a bad rash and that along with the beta alanine made it even worse. (I'm assuming as a result of too much histamine being released from the pump ingredients) but for 1 scoop this was exactly what the label is. I had a more cognitive focus in between my lifts instead of getting distracted, I had very noticeable/pumps and increased vascularity as well. Everything tied in together made me want to spend all night in the gym just dripping in sweat. I never wanted to leave. The focus was very smooth and lasted afterwards which I love.

Value: (9/10)

You can find it online in the range of 28-33$ a tub, so an average of 30$ for 30 servings. you do the math, it is worth every penny. Honestly, they can sell it for 35$ and I would still think that's a good deal after using it.

Overall I loved everything about this, except, of course, throwing it away. Hands down, one of the best preworkout's I have used in a long time. I cannot wait to get my hands on another bottle and try strawberry limeade next time. If you are looking for a product that delivers pumps, focus, energy and endurance look no further Fully loaded has it all

September 4, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Amazing
  • Nootropic
    I'm a pre-workout junky! I've tried so many and am always on the lookout for the new and innovative. That said, I really put them through their paces giving each a fare test, only reviewing the ones I really like and have used fully.

Consequently, I don't post reviews as often as other people and usually only use one product at a time, to gauge results. LGI's Fully Loaded is still fairly new on the market and has been reviewed some already, but it deserves to be featured again.

Without getting all suedo-scientific here....this is a "Damn Good Product!" It contains well researched ingredients and some unique, novel and effective compounds.

Here's a quick look at the label:

(Supplement Facts)

Yohimbe Bark Extract (std. min. 98% Yohimbe HCL) 2mg **
    Alpha Yohimbe (std. min. 90% from Rauwolfia vomitoria root extract) 1.5mg **
    Huperzia serrata extract (std min. 1% Huperzine A)(club moss) 100mcg **
    **(DV)Daily Value Not Established

So, with reasonable amount of stims, pump agents, thermos and very effective noo-tropics, (brain stimulants) this is a really good product and is one of the best, if not the best pre-workout I have ever used. All this and it taste great too!

Just one scoop and within about 10 min. Beta tingles kicked in, energy and core temp began creeping up and by the 20-30 min. mark, I was so psyched up and ready to work out, it felt almost drug like.

Pumps, aggression, stamina were all good, but what was most impressive was the level of focus this stuff produced. Amazing! Also, it did cause me to sweat more than usual, so if you like thermos, this delivers on that front too.

I will say that this product has the potential to over stim you if you get too greedy.
    Meaning, I didn't really feel the need for more than one scoop, but a couple times I did the ol' heaping scoop and was left drained and extremely tired after my workout, to where I needed a nap later in the day. And, I was also dehydrated, feeling like I couldn't get enough water for the rest of the day afterward.

Those of you sensitive to stimulants may wanna begin with 1/2 scoop and go from there. PWO veterans might do well to just start with 1 scoop and see what's what.
    In any case bring lots of water with you, as you'll likely drink more than usual while using this.

To wrap up, I'd say this is a great all rounder for all types of athletes and trainers, especially those needing focus with their strength like bodybuilders, weight lifters, HIIT trainers, sprinting, cross-fit, boot campers and anyone doing obstacle course races/events.

Be sure to check with any certifying or enforcement agency's if you are tested, just to be safe as some of the ingredients may be on the banned list or make you test positive for something unspeakable.

I'm so impressed with this stuff, that I'm now interested in LGI's other offerings and will surely review some of the things I ordered from them.

So, do yourself a favor, if you like pre-workouts like I do....get yourself a tub of this.

LGI, thank you....what a fantastic product!

July 21, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Amazing
    • Nootropic
      Its been a while since I have reviewed a supplement, time to shake off the rust. Thanks to FlashReborn and the boys at LGI for the hookup. Today I will be reviewing LGI's Fully Loaded. I have a bit of experience with PWO's having run K-Otic, jack3d, c4, 1mr, Muscle Marinade, Super Pump Maxx, Black Powder and Ronnie Coleman's Myo Blitz (I'll do a review of this at some point.) With some history out of the way lets get started with the review.

Content - 9/10

On paper this product looks pretty good. What I love about this is that there is no prop blends. I will not go through every ingredient but a few that are of notable mention. If you want to look at everything Google it. It does contain 175mg of caffeine, and this realllllly cool ingredient called 2 amino 4-methylpentane citrate. For those of you familiar with organic chem it is referred to as 1,3-dimethylbutylamine.

Whats so notable about this ingredient is its uncanny structural resemblance to 4-methylhexan-2-amine also known as 1,3-dimethylamylamine or DMAA.

There is a few other cool ingredients but I will discuss them in later sections.

Energy - 9/10

The energy I got from this product was pretty darn good. It was so clean and smooth, never once did I have that cracked out feeling. When I ran this PWO I literally took it everyday I worked out. It was absurd how toward the end of the the bottle how much energy I still had. Sure it was not the same as when I had the first scoop, but the fact I only had to take more than the 1 scoop just a couple of times speaks volumes to the quality of the energy that is delivered.

The effects generally lasted throughout the entire workout. I noticed the effects slowly waning the more I used to product as time passed on. That is quite understandably so, on some weeks I worked out more times than days in the week but stuck to only one scoop a day as recommended by the bottle; yet still had decent workable energy in the gym. The energy from this product should be even stronger if you only take the PWO when you need it instead of taking it everyday.

Pump - 7/10

I didn't really experience anything too crazy here, the pump I did receive was greater than normal, but I was working at a higher efficiency rate than normal so more blood flow could directly be attributed to that. I gave this a 7 just because even though the pump didn't directly come from the product, the capacity to do more working sets with shorter rest intervals led to the greater pump.

Focus - 9/10

This is kind of tough for me to gauge because I was also running LGI's PEPT10 which is a nootropic = greater focus. I gave this a 9 though because for a few days here or there I forgot to take the PEPT10 and my focus was still great, not as great without the PEPT10 but still there. Its funny, as a result I had extra PEPT10 which when taken by itself did not focus me nearly to the degree it did when it was stacked with the Fully Loaded....but that's a review for another time...

LGI Fully Loaded has another nifty ingredient to aid in focus called n-phenylacetyl-l-prolylglycine ethyl ester, which is a nootropic. For those not familiar with nootropics; the basic idea is that it helps with focus.

Taste - 10/10

We are not taking PWO's for the taste, but I gotta give it to the guys at LGI; this stuff is absolutely delicious. The flavor I had peach mango. Here is the crazy thing - it actually tasted like peach mango.

Mixability - 7/10

The mixabilty was alright. Sometimes there would be heavier particles that would settle at the bottom and just taste so strong if you didnt gulp them down. Overall it wasnt a big deal, the product mixes fine and if this is the breaking point for you then your run with supplements will not last long.

Value - 8/10

This product is about 29 bucks, give or take a few dollars depending on where you look. Sure the price could be better, but is there really a better product out there for the money? C4 is around the same price but is not nearly as good, Myo Blitz is more money and isn't as good either. There is probably a better PWO out there, but I doubt there is a more well rounded one, which makes this products value go up.

Overall - 9/10

Overall this was a fantastic product to run. You have a great tasting product, that gives you ample energy and focus; there isn't much more you want from a PWO. This has become my new PWO of choice, and clearly will be using it again in the future.

June 13, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Tastes Amazing
      Fully Loaded//LGI

In Short: A Delicious Top Tier, Elite Pre-Workout Formula with excellent and effective dosages of a wide range of performance boosting ingredients

Background//

I have used two tubs of Fully Loaded. I used the original version (containing Yohimbine instead of the AMP citrate) in Strawberry Limeade and the current version in Peach Mango. While taking Fully Loaded, I was also using Kre-Alklyn by American EFX and either Nutrabio BCAA's or USP Lab's Modern BCAA around my workouts.

I am about 6 feet tall and weigh 250; I tended to always dose Fully Loaded at 1-1.5 scoops. I have never felt the urge to go for a full on 2 or higher.

I found both flavors I tried of Fully Loaded to be absolutely delicious. The Strawberry Limeade has a really nice bite and the Peach Mango is a nice punchy flavor too. You will not struggle to get this stuff down, promise!

Effects//

Fully Loaded provides a number of consistent benefits from my perspective that quickly made it emerge as my go-to formula for hardcore training. The first tub of Fully Loaded I used, I had in a rotation that included PNI's Prodigy, Speed X3, and Stimul8. I rate all of those products highly but I still favor Fully Loaded over all of them for a couple reasons.

Fully Loaded provides imo the smoothest and most manageable energy of just about any pre I have used. I get a consistent locked in focus and absolute drive to want to murder weights for hours at a time without any noticeable crash from either formula. I actually like the current formula more for energy because I respond really well to AMP citrate and I did not feel like I had to increase my dosage on a day to day basis using this product straight through with about 5 workouts per week.

Beyond the energy I get from Fully Loaded, I also love the pump, endurance, and recovery I receive from this product as well. I have definitely had some of my best personal lifting days using this product. It consistently provides me exactly what I want in a pre workout formula without causing me any negative effects in regards to digestion, stimulant come down, or anything of that nature.

This is in my humble opinion one of the best top tier pre workouts currently on the market. LGI should be proud of this product, I can't recommend it enough.

Fully Loaded tends to make me super, super sweaty. The gym I train in has AC blasting and I am drenched every time. Personally I view this as being pretty positive from a cutting perspective but also because I feel like it also has to do with just the beastly levels of work volume I complete using this stuff. I wanted to add this in but personally didn't feel it belonged as a con, others may disagree.

Value//

This stuff is around online for 30-35 dollars which is a a tremendous value for what you get. So many effective dosages of quality ingredients, great taste, and a very well conceived end result in focus and performance.

In Closing//

If you haven't tried this yet, give it a shot! Absolutely worth it.

April 1, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Tastes Amazing
      • No Noticeable Crash
        Let me first start off by saying I am not a fan of MANY of the preworkout formulations I have tried in the past. I am fairly stimulant sensitive and most have me jittery and feeling downright uncomfortable during my workouts. One of the main reasons I really liked this preworkout was that it did not contain an overwhelming amount of stims, only 175mg of caffeine, and I never felt overwhelmed with too much artificial energy. I did however have a mental clarity and drive that really pushed me through my workouts and added to my workout intensity.

Another thing I really liked is the ingredients are clearly listed, no proprietary blend with mystery amounts of stuff you want. And it really is "fully loaded" with the stuff you want. Noopept, Huperzine a, AMP, and almost every single "pump" supplement I could ask for including Agmatine and Glycerol Monostearate. And the pump is serious because of it, comparable to hemavol as far as pump goes but a better over all product because of the nootropics; because of these I really felt a mental drive and clarity that equated to almost tunnel vision on the weights.

I have always been a function over form kind of guy so taste has never really mattered much to me. However I have to say the Strawberry Limeaid flavor is actually pretty tasty. It tastes almost identical to an Arizona Lime Ricky if you have ever had one, or a Sonic Limeaid.

October 31, 2013

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Tastes Amazing
        • The Tubs Aren't Neverending
        Well I've tried countless preworkouts in the past, and I've never really been impressed. It seems like the bulk of them are just a boatload of stims to make you think said product is doing something and all other ingredients being well underdosed. I went a good 8 months or so not taking any, but then LGI Fully Loaded hit the market. The profile is what had me interested. Legit doses of the things you want and not super top heavy in stims. I was also curious how n-pept would pan out when taken preworkout so I scrounged up some money and got my first tub.

TASTE (10/10): The taste of this stuff is friggin amazing! Not overly sweet or super artificial tasting. It's definitely something you will look forward to taking (we've ll had those supplements that taste like poo and you dread choking it down)

EFFECT (10/10): While this product (in my opinion) is not super high in stims like most I see out there, it does pack a punch in the energy department, but not to the point that you can't even sit still long enough to crank out a set. The focus this product gives you is on point, I would even go as far as saying laser-like focus. Sometimes with the stims, death metal, girls in yoga pants at the squat rack its hard to pay attention, but not when I take this. I'm focus and concentrating on contractions. I will say this YOU WILL GET TINGLES from the beta alanine in this product, they sure don't shaft you on the BA dose. My endurance has been through the roof. I normally lift for about 45 mins to an hour, but I find myself going longer and harder and not even realizing it. The pumps are great and long lasting. Everything you want is there (and there's no Arginine hallelujah!). Combine the ingredients, the intense focus and increased endurance you're going to get some crazy pumps. From the first set I swell up like a balloon and I stay that way long after I've left the gym.

Value (10/10): I know this is my first review and I've given this product a perfect score and believe when I say this, it has definitely earned it. Overall this is a product that will exceed any and all expectations. All the LGI products I've tried have never left me disappointed. With fully loaded you're getting legit doses of all the things you want in a preworkout + more. I got it from lockout while it was DotD but even at its regular price you're still getting a deal and unlike others you will truly only ever need one scoop. I'm on my second tub now and still loving it (no tolerance has been built). This is definitely going to be a staple supp for me and way to go LGI for hitting a home run with fully loaded. Definitely lives up to the hype.