ION - Multi-Phase Pre-Workout Reviews

By: PERFORMIX

Ranks #6 (better than 98%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

ION - Multi-Phase Pre-Workout is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Performix. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

March 13, 2017

• Unique Energy Delivery
Anytime I have walked into a GNC or any supplement shop I have always been curious as to what this Performix Ion with Terra Intelligent Beads pre-workout was all about so I had to find out for myself!

Performix ION Pre-workout Complex (3,714 mg) Unfortunately, a lot of companies combine their ingredients as a blend when listing the amounts in grams or milligrams so it is unknown to the buyer how much they are getting of each ingredient.

Carnosyn Beta Alanine- Reduces fatigue during a workout
Citrulline Malate 2:1- Benefits nitric oxide production and increases amino acid delivery to the muscles
Betaine-Anhydrous- Helps with maintenance of intestinal function and cell production
Creatine HCL- Fuel source for ATP which is energy used during quick and intense activity
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine- Amino acid that helps cognitive processes, building muscles, cell growth, and recovery
Caffeine (175mg) Roughly equivalent to the caffeine in 1.75 cup's of coffee

The purpose of the terra beads is to keep you from getting that mid-workout crash so they actually get into your system slightly slower. It's almost as if you are taking more pre-workout during your workout without having to actually do it!

At first I was very skeptical about the whole terra beads things because I was not wanting to be drinking a pre-workout with basically little pebbles in them but for the most part I didn't notice them too much until the very end of the drink where a good amount of the beads had sunk. Unfortunately, some of the beads were still stuck to the sides of the shaker cup at the end of the drink. The actual flavor was decent but not outstanding. I have had better tasting blue ice flavored pre-workouts. The serving size is 1 scoop (5.2g) 20-30 min before your workout. Performix recommends that you shake the tub so that the beads are evenly distributed in the powder. I would also recommend that when you do this that you wait a minute before you open the tub up because you will get a huge puff of pre-workout right into your nostrils and it is not fun.

So far I have taken #Shatter and Beyond Raw Lit and I have to say that overall I felt Performix worked about equal to the other ones but the terra beads really made a difference. I really felt that Performix stayed with me throughout my entire workout unlike most workouts that wear off in the first 30-45 minutes. It was really incredible to see how long the energy lasted. I felt super focused while taking Performix as well. I could feel myself getting in a nice groove during my workouts. Because I felt really focused while taking Performix I decided to try half a serving before studying for a test and I actually noticed a difference!
I would recommend using the directed 1 scoop because I tried 1.5 scooping it once and it actually hindered my workout. Performix really hit then nail on the head with the dosage because any less of the key ingredients then I didn't really feel the pump but taking too much of it then you start to feel sick. The actual pump was actually caught be a bit off guard because I was not expecting it all. It wasn't a crazy pump but It was noticeable.

The price per serving for the 20 servings was $1.50 which was a little more pricy than the vast majority of other 20 serving pre-workouts. However, you really get what you pay for with the terra beads.

Side Effects

-Slight tingling sensation on body from beta alanine (I do not find this is a side effect for me but some people just do not like it)

Conclusion

Overall I enjoyed using this product and now understand what the hype about the extended release was all about. I would definitely recommend to people who aren't afraid to drop a pretty penny on their supplements!
  • Blue ice: 7/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

February 27, 2017

• Prop Blend

After reading reviews on a different Pre-workouts, this one caught my eye because of the time released beads. I wanted to see what all the hype was about but at first glance did not like the prop blend since I am not a fan of blends and it looked as if most ingredients were under dosed. I looked past the blend based on the reviews and I am glad I did.

I will mention the ones I like most. Since this is a blend, I cannot say how much of each ingredient is in this.
Pre-Workout Complex includes:
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine which helps with pushing me through the workout and giving me the itchy tingly feeling which most people seem to like. I feel this most as I am first engaging with the weights. Citrulline Malate which is a combo of citrulline and malic acid. This increases blood flow which boosts your NO levels. If dosed properly you will feel a pump. Betaine which is being found more and more in supplements is added to increase strength output. Reading up on this I did see that it can increase creatine production in the body. Creatine HCL which is a form of creatine that has no loading phase and no bloating and will have the same impact as monohydrate. L-Tyrosine which helps with your focus factor. Bioperine helps with absorption. They must have this on hyper-speed in this PWO. Outside of the blend is caffeine. This is dosed at 175mg which I did feel. The time released beads in this PWO are known as Terra Dosing Intelligence Technology. These beads release a metabolic blend that will knock your socks off about 20-30 minutes into your workout.

I did see this product had hydrogenated vegetable oil. How much is anyone's guess. I was not happy to see this in here. I have not noticed this in other PWO's. If you read this review and have found this in other PWO's I would like to get your thoughts on why this is used in PWO supplements.

I had the Blue Ice flavor which I'm going out on a limb and saying should've tasted like blue raspberry. It had a bit of a chemical taste but after the first few uses I got used to it. The only mixing issues I had were with the beads but I really can't say that is a mixing issue. Since the beads do not dissolve until 20+ minutes after swallowing, they did get stuck in my teeth and not all the beads would go down with the first round of gulping. After drinking 99% of it, I would add 2 ounces more of water to the shaker cup, shake it up to get the beads that were stuck to the lid, then I had to unscrew the top of the shaker cup and drink the last 2 ounces that contained some beads and swish the water around in my mouth to knock the beads loose from my teeth. I started off dosing with two scoops. Don't ask me why. I think it was because I saw the blend and underestimated it. Actually, that is exactly why I used two scoops the first time. If you ever got kicked by a zebra I would imagine this is how it feels. After that I humbly went down to 1 scoop. 1 scoop was the perfect amount for me.

What I expected from this PWO and what I got were two different things. I expected a PWO that worked for others and when I would write the review it would say something about being under dosed and being hit or miss. What actually happened is I found a really great PWO. The focus factor was good. It lasted around 50 minutes which is about the time I am wrapping up the strength training part of my workout. It was intense but not to the point where you feel like you cant remember the workout after you are done which I have had with some PWO's. To get right to the point, I was focused the entire time and accomplished what I needed to do without losing focus. I could feel the tingles but they were not intense. I am okay with that since I am not a tingle lover. I do like them, but not a deal breaker if it doesn't hit me hard. I did feel a pump which I was surprised at since I didn't think the dosage would be high enough. Pump was decent overall. Now onto where this product blew almost every other PWO out of the water.......ENERGY!!! Wow! As I said above, I dosed with 2 scoops the first time. After picking myself up off of the floor, I did my strength training, my cardio and then could not sit still for the next hour or so. After I started dosing with one scoop, the energy was still very strong but nowhere near the two scoops I tried the first time. This PWO is different and the time released beads really do what they say they do. The initial energy is good and then when most PWO's start fading about 30 minutes or so in, this one kicks it into over drive and pushes you through the rest of your workout. My first time using the one scoop dose, about 30-35 minutes into the workout I started to fade a little. Not much but just a tad. After finishing my set I went over to record it in my logbook and as I turned to go do another set, BAM!!! It kicked right in as if I drank another serving of it. It was about a 30 second period where I felt like it was fading and then it hit me again. The times it felt like it was fading and then had the second round hit me fluctuated between 25-35 minutes into my workout depending on the day. Not sure why the difference in time. Either way it was a really cool feeling.

This can be found on Amazon for $26.99 for 20 servings which comes out $1.34 per serving. I believe this to be a very good price. I had to do a double take when I stopped at my local pharmacy to pick up a prescription and saw this sitting on the shelf at $79.99.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are against prop blends as I am but want a really solid PWO that will give you long lasting energy then give this one a shot. Try one scoop to start and don't make the same mistake I did and start with two scoops or you may find yourself feeling like you took a frying pan to the face. The time released beads are really neat. I am glad that I gave this one a chance. I will buy a container of this again in the future.
  • Blue ice: 5/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

August 16, 2015

• Feel Good Feeling
I've heard a lot of people talk about this (ION) there was a lot of hype surrounding it when I finally made the plunge to purchase.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
Performix ION Preworkout Complex 3714.00 mg **
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Creatine HCl
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate 2:1
BioPerine Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine]
BetaPower Betaine Anhydrous
Advantra Z Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) extract (fruit) [synephrine n-methyltryamine hordenine tryamine and octopamine]
Caffeine 175.00 mg

Now where this pre workout is set apart from the rest are the time released beads. they will absorb and disperse during your workout. Leaving you with no mid workout crash. The creatine HCL was awesome to see over your typical monohydrate. I will admit the first time I picked up the container and was looking at the profile I thought 4g in a prop blend at that no way it can live up to the hype. Well... Let's just say it lived up to it. The only thing can come up with is it must be the time released beads.

I'm not afraid to say this was one of the best tasting pre workouts I have taken. I had the blue ice flavor. it was on point you could even feel the beads in your mouth as you were drinking. Mixing was very simple just toss it in a blender bottle and your good to go. I even just threw some in a bottle of water and shook like hell for a min when I was in a hurry and it mixed fine. The dosing calls for 1 scoop, which usually I will build a tolerance quick and go to 2-3 scoops of a pre. Not this one I went 2 scoops on my leg day and it was just too much caffeine for me personally. But, still a solid workout so if your a stim junkie maybe try 2 scoops.

The product really hit here. take this 30 minutes before your workout because it does take a bit for the full effect to kick in. The mental focus was awesome I could feel my self in the "zone" the energy was also spot on and there was no mid workout crash or even afterwards. I would highly recommend not taking to close to bed. I did one night after working an afternoon shift and was up till 4am. It will leave you with good energy even after your workout.

45 servings for 49.99 I mean some people may call It pricey but, the way I look at it is I'd rather buy something that will work for me and I don't have to keep upping the dosage to 2-3 scoops. Which is what happened with most of the 60servings containers I have bought. I mean a 1.11 a serving isn't bad for the workout your going to get off this.

Side Effects

None besides I would stay clear of taking this if you workout at night or later in the evening. You might be finding it hard to fall asleep.

Conclusion

I would recommend on giving this product a shot if your sick of taking 2-3 scoops or mid workout crashes. or just plainly not delivering. Then this is for you. It has good quality ingredients maybe not clinically dosed but, the delivery system I think makes up for it. Simply if you would like to improve your workout this will do it for you so give it a try.

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.5
Thanks to Performix for sending it out!
  June 14, 2015

• A Bit Too Powerful
Special thanks go out PERFORMIX for providing the experts with entire line of products. This review is for their ION Multiphase Pre Workout. This market is so saturated with products, will this shine in an overcrowded market? Short answer, absolutely.

Usage: 1.5 to 2.0 scoops per session

Ingredients 8.0 (on paper): On paper this doesn’t appear to be earth shattering. We have seen most of these ingredients before. Beta Alanine, CM 2:1, Creatine HCL, betaine, tyrosine, etc… You also have bitter orange, synephrine and alpha yohimbine. I believe it is the inclusion of the last two ingredients that really shine the synephrine and the Alpha yohimbie. There is also the patented time release beads to extend the effectiveness of this product.

There is also 175mg of caffeine per scoop.

More on effectiveness, below…

Mixing 9: This mixed well, no clumping or significant residue.

Taste 9: Blue Ice. Good. There are dyes though, which I still wonder why companies are putting dyes in products. Totally not necessary.

Effectiveness 9.5: This is probably the most effective pre workout on the market currently. As I mentioned above the synephrine and the alpha yohimbie, coupled with the time released beads, really take this product to the next level. At 2 scoops it was a bit too strong and impacted the workout negatively. I would say 1.5 scoops is the SWEET SPOT.

The most apparent aspect of this product is the time released beads. You will get an immediate jolt of smooth energy at the sweet spot, but about 30 minutes into your workout you will get a second significant jolt. Great stuff.

Value 7: This is where it really doesn’t shine. It is a great preworkout, but priced at 59.99 on most online sites and 55.00 at brick and mortar stores, it is very high. Understanding that people will spend a premium for quality products, but this is priced at 50% higher than the amount of many others. I assume the time released beads are the main reason for the added cost, but I think as time goes by the price of this product will decrease as the market will eventually set the price.

Conclusion 9.2: As we discussed, the only real negative is cost and a bit too much energy. In an market that is flooded with pre workouts, this one absolutely stands out as one of the new leaders. This gets the bladeski seal of approval.

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.4
Thanks to Performix for sending it out!
  May 15, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Unique Delivery System
  • Unique Energy Delivery

As in said in my review of their BCAA product, I really was interested in the time released aspect of Performix products. Plus, I'm a pwo junkie, so it never hurts to try another one. Just to put this in context, typically you hear of PWO products such as S-Line Incite, Stimul8 or Hyper MD talked about as the big boys on the block for stim power; well guys, move over, there's a new kid on the block...

Unfortunately all the ingredients are provided in one mega prop blend (which, you know, I hate), so it's impossible to tell how much of each is provided. And given that the first 4 ingredients are beta alanine, cit mal, betaine and creatine HCL, it would not be surprising to see a blend with these exceed the total 3.7g total, especially since my typical dose of beta alanine is 3 grams on its own. So when I first looked at this I thought that I was in 2 scoop land for sure. BIGGGGG mistake, lol. Whether or not these seem under-dosed by current clinical standards is largely irrelevant because they deliver a huge punch in the amounts provided here; I'll discuss that more in the section on effectiveness.

The stim blend has Advantra Z (bitter orange) which provides a whole slew of things like synephrine, n-methyltyramine, hordenine , tyramine, and octopamine plus bioperine for absorption and rauwolscine (yohimbe bark). If I had seen the yohimbe first, I would have rethought things since yohimbe usually messes up my stomach, but I missed it. Fortunately I didn't get the normal stomach discomfort from this. However, i would be remiss if I didn't point it out as some people have side effects from yohimbe based products.

I won't rehash the marketing on Terra Beads; suffice it to say that I believe they are an effective method of phased delivery. And whether or not there's any clinical evidence to back it up isn't a big deal for me - there is an obvious and non-trivial second wave of energy delivered with this product.

I had the blue ice, which is your pretty standard blue razz kind of flavoring - quite acceptable and no issues. Maybe even a bit better than standard. To be honest, I don't really care one way or the other about the taste of a pwo beyond a certain point - just don't suck and I'm fine. But heck, even if you do suck, I'm fine if you work like the cat's meow. Mixing was clean with no residue. Overall, very acceptable across the board.

Dosing; well dosing was a learning experience, lol. Like I said, I started with 2 scoops out of the gate and when that second wave hit me about 45 minutes in, I was like, whoa Nellie..... So I'm very confident that a single scoop will work for all but the most stim tolerant.

This was your typical high end pwo after the first dose - very solid. I got a good energy and focus through the first part of my training. Where this blindsided me, literally, was about 45 minutes in when the time release elements kicked in full blast. And more specifically, the yohimbe aspects kicked in so for me, that's a really intense mental push that I wasn't at all ready for with the accompanying dizziness and cold sweats (please note that I DID NOT get these side effects when dosed appropriately - aka, when i read the label, lol). I typically only train for 60-90 minutes so I was at the end of my training and like, seriously all jacked up, lol. Needles to say I altered my dosing and started taking this 30 minutes pre training side of things instead of 15 minutes like before. I also reduced down to a heavy single scoop. The result was excellent energy for my 0530 training. Mentally, it provided no jitters and adequate (not spectacular) focus elements. No real pump aspects to speak of and no real beta tingles.

I briefly mentioned this in comments on another Performix review, but I base value on regular pricing, not sales pricing. That's the way I do things because the value when it's on BOGO may not be the value when someone reads this review - get over it. (Although technically I'm still a bit confused whether Performix prefers me to not mention price or only mention price when it's sale. I know, I'm kind of a dick sometimes) And at regular pricing of $49.99 for 45 servings, this rocks. I mean it is totally worth it. Value isn't solely about the price per serving, but also about how it compares to other products that deliver the same results and for this, I'm not sure there is another product that can deliver the same results. So if we judge it solely on delivering an energy fueled workout experience without all on it's own, then I also find it to be almost unparalleled. There's a fine line between jacked up to the gills and solid, workable energy that lends itself to productive training. If this has a fault, it may be how closely it straddles that line; but believe me, cutting back on the dosing is all it took to find the sweet spot, and for me, that sweet spot was sweet indeed. So I'm going to rate this high as I feel results more than justify the high price tag. However, like I mentioned above, it happens to be on a BOGO deal at bb.com so that's 2 tubs for $59.99 which is an insanely good value.

Conclusion

As history has shown, I'm the last person to be impressed by marketing copy. And while the science and innovation behind products is more glamorous to some of us more than others, what impresses me, like all my ER brethren, is performance. And as such, I've got no qualms saying that pound for pound, dollar for dollar, this is a pure mean machine. It's not going to give you the pumps or the focus that vertical pump products or nootropics excel at, but what it does provide is the mother of all clean energy and decent focus and alertness. And let's be honest here - for most of us, that's a fantastic benefit. The industry has gotten into a Swiss-Army knife approach where a pwo has to be all things to all people and I think most products fail at that. I used this as an old-school energy focused pwo; end of story. So if you train first thing in the AM like I do, or for extended periods of time, then I cannot recommend this more highly. It stands toe to toe with my previous energy champ, S-Line Incite.

All joking aside, and I've used some humor in this review due to the higher tensions that some other Performix reviews have generated; but this is an excellent product. Remember, you take the good with the bad and not every company hits a home-run with every product. In fact, even some of the very best companies have had some outright failures. If SR has a small role to play, it's in the fact that we can offer independent opinions that can help any company offer better products - and we all benefit from that. These are just my personal opinions and I hope as such that readers can appreciate the time put into it regardless of the scores given. If not, there's a variety of feminine hygiene product review websites that I can recommend (from personal experience, lol).

April 23, 2015

• Feel Good Feeling
    Its been a while since I've done a review, but this product was so fantastic I wanted to share it with the rest of you. So normally I would not pick up a PWO at a store, let alone in GNC, because 1. The price is crazy 2. They usually do not have PWO especially the ones that they are pushing hard to sell. This PWO just happened to be an impulsive buy, because I ran out of my previous PWO and I needed something new to try.

Ingredients:

Each container comes with 45 servings, if you keep it at 1 scoop. I kept it at one scoop the whole way through.

Niacin 30 mg
    Vitamin B12 500 mcg
    Calcium 72 mg

Performix™ ION Preworkout Complex with exclusive Performix Terra Intelligent Dosing™ beadlets Sustained Muscular Performance Blend and Ballistic Energy Matrix† 3,714mg

Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate 2:1, Betaine Anhydrous, Creatine HCl, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Advantra Z® Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) Extract (fruit), [supplying Synephrine, N-Methyltyramine, Hordenine, Tyramine, and Octopamine], Bioperine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine], Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia canescens) Extract (bark), [std. to 90% Alpha Yohimbine HCl]

Caffeine 175mg

So the biggest thing here is obviously the Blend, at which point you are not really sure how much of each ingredient you are receiving. Some people can see a problem with this, for me, it really wasnt, because of the kind of results I had from this product.

Performix ION touts that this PWO is different from the rest. A normal PWO, you take 30 minutes before your workout, you wait, it kicks in, an hour or so passes, it fades and fades and then, poof its gone just like that. Gone like a dude of a night of awesome sex with the girl in the morning.

ION uses the most advanced Multi-Phase Bead nutrient delivery system, precision engineered with ballistic Terra Intelligent Beads to disperse hard hitting ingredients in stages throughout your workout. Unlike any other pre-workout, ION releases a 2nd wave during your workout with a flood of additional anti-catabolic and metabolic energy stimulants to push you through. This innovative multi-phase system is designed to get you started, keep you going and finish strong when all others fail. - This statement is so true, on so many levels.

===========================================================
    Dosage: 10/10 - The dosing was pretty easy. I would throw in Agmantine for the pump about 20 minutes before my workout and it would kick steadily over time.

===========================================================

Effectiveness: 9/10 - This product exceeded all my expectations of a standard PWO product. As stated above, most PWO kick in and then just fade halfway into your workout, leaving you tired, and lethargic. The problem with this is, in the beginning of your workout, you are pushing some serious weight, but as the workout progresses you get slower and lazier and the weight and gains suffer.

The biggest thing that I saw with this product was the amount of energy I received, sometimes way into my 2hour workout. I mean it felt as if every 10 minutes a new small burst off energy was being released, allowing me to keep pushing the same weight, and sometimes actually heavier weights. As the time progressed, I noticed that I was actually getting more and more energy.

Furthermore, it helped me tremendously with my endurance. Even after a 2hour workout, jumping on a treadmill or a spin bike for a 20 minute HIIT workout, a point where one might find themselves winded, you dont. It almost feels like you just took a PWO product and you're getting ready to start your first set.

Pump : 0/10 - This product does not give any type of pump at all. Just pure energy.

Also it wasnt the kind of energy where sometimes you feel like you're bouncing off the walls. It was a steady feel good energy throughout the whole workout.

I was able to stay at 1 scoop the entire time, and never had to exceed the 1 scoop. The energy was the same on day 1 as it was on day 45.

===========================================================
    Value: 6/10 - This product can be pricey. The cheapest I found it was at around $50 minus the shipping, tax and all the extra goodies websites make you pay for. This is not a cheap PWO at all. BUT if youre looking for a steady release of energy this is def worth a try.

===========================================================

Overall: 8/10 - Even with the value being a 6, I think this deserves a solid 8 in my experience of this product. I would also like to let it be known, that I am a stim junkie, and I still felt this product do wonders for me. Would def recommend it to others to try if they have money to spare.

Overall
    Overall
    9.5
      February 22, 2015

• Unique Delivery System
      Hey it's been awhile since I last reviewed a product, but honestly I haven't tried anything worth writing about for a couple months until this new pre workout from Performix.

Performix™ ION Preworkout Complex† 3714.00 mg **
      N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine **
      Creatine HCl **
      CarnoSyn ® Beta-Alanine **
      Citrulline Malate 2:1 **
      BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine] **
      BetaPower Betaine Anhydrous **
      Advantra Z® Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) extract (fruit) [synephrine n-methyltryamine hordenine tryamine and octopamine] **
      Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia canescens) Extract (bark)[std. to 90% Alpha Yohimbine HCl] **
      Caffeine 175.00 mg

First let me explain how this pre workout works and what sets it apart. The guys over at Performix designed a time released pre workout, basically they use these little beads that will disperse the ingredentants throughout your workout leaving you with no mid workout crash. Now on to the actual profile creatine HCL is really nice to see over the typical monohydrate which required high glycemic carbs in order to absorb properly, Beta-alanine to help the fast twitch muscle fibers to fire more effectively(and give those cool tingles), citrulline malate 2:1 and yohimbine for the pumps, REALLY love the addition of synephrine(ephedra's little cousin) combined with caffeine for the energy.

Now I know a lot of you guys are clearly knowledgable about supplements and clinically effective doses. Some might be asking, but bro it's only a 4g blend surely it's underdosed. I kind of is I can't really say anything about that but like a lot of other review sites have been saying it really doesn't seem to effect the experience you get with this product. I would say a lot has to do with it's unique dispersal system. Basically it's a feel thing with this pre and trust me it really does deliver a powerful workout.

Taste is second to none, even beats out c4 in my mind. Mix ability is 100% fine, just use a shaker bottle and you'll be good to go. Dosing is simple just a single scoop is all you really need.

This is where the product really shines. I would say take this 30 mins before the workout, it takes a little bit to really kick in. The mental focus really great, energy levels were amazing all throughout the workout(no mid workout crash), pumps were pretty solid too. Really not a single compliant on my part, it really helped make my workout better.

45 servings for $49.99 is just a steal these days. Can't tell you how many 30-60 "serving" pre workouts I've purchased and ended up doing 2-3 scoops, spending like $2-$3 a workout. This comes out to be a modest $1.11 a serving.

Side Effects

None really but I workout in the morning. I would probably not recommend taking this too late at night as it will probably keep you up.

Overall

9.5/10
      Overall I would highly recommend trying this unique preworkout. If you're tired of those mid workout crashes than this guy is for you. Much better than the typical pre workouts I've tried, and trust me I've a lot of them. Uses high quality ingredients, maybe not in the highest doses but due to the unique delivery system it makes up for it. In the end it enhances your workout which is obviously the purpose of any pre workout.