Ranks #10 (better than 91%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Reclaim is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Outbreak Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

zbikowski88
TROOPer Level: 38
  April 24, 2017

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to review Reclaim. This is my second review I've done for Outbreak Nutrition, I reviewed Antidote and saw good results. Basically I used Reclaim as a pre-workout on training days and in the mornings on non-training days. During this review I was training days a week while focusing on a more leaner diet cutting calories.

Claim: Outbreak Reclaim is the ultimate fat-stripping formula for post-apocalyptic survivors who don't want to get left behind.

The ingredient profile is fully transparent containing ten main ingredients. There has been plenty of reviews and Outbreak lists the ingredient descriptions on their website. I won't go over every ingredient but I'll go over a few that I think are important. First and foremost this formula contains 300mg of caffeine which is known more for increasing energy. However caffeine also plays a role with thermogenesis, a study done by NCBI reports caffeinemay promote thermogenesis in the treatment of obesity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2912010

Another ingredient that I think is important is Rhodiola rosea extract. When reducing calories or looking to lean out you may endure some stress or fatigue. This ingredient is an adaptogen to help with reduce stress/mental fatigue all-while helping increase athletic performance. The third and final ingredient that I thought was important was the Choleus Forskohlii root also known as a labdane diterpene. Basically this ingredient enhances liposys and reduces appetite. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/WeightLoss-HealthProfessional/

Taste - Outbreak offer three different flavors and I received the Dark Berry Blend. This has a really strong taste but I can't complain about this flavor. There is a mix of flavors like raspberry/blueberry and etc.... however I'd give this taste an 8/10.

Mixability - There was some settlement at times which led to a spicy taste from the Capsimax. When that wasn't the case there weren't any other issues I noticed.

Dosing - I used this like a pre-workout however I made sure to do so on an empty stomach. Took one scoop and mixed it with 8oz of water and usually chugged it down about 30 min before training. On non training days I took Reclaim first thing in the morning with an empty stomach.

To judge the effectiveness of Reclaim I'm going to use a few categories....

Energy - This produced a pretty good energy boost without the cracked out feeling. The energy lasted for a while and there was no crash later on, this felt more like an alert feel.

Thermo/Fat Loss - Definitely kicked in during my workouts, I was sweating buckets and felt like I was working out in a swamp. With the help of Reclaim I lost 4lbs after 30 days and dropped 1 pants size around the waist. Wasn't expecting this much in 30 days but I'll take it.

Appetite Suppression - I did notice I wasn't having my normal cravings while on my diet. This didn't last all day but it did last 4-5 hours and got me through dinner to my normal bed time.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Outbreak Nutrition website for around $35. Per serving this leads to around $1.17, considering the effectiveness I'd say this is a pretty good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a solid fat-burner that does work if you have the right diet/training regimen. I would definitely recommend Reclaim to those looking for an out of the box fat burner.
  • Capsimax Spice
  • Dark Berry Blend : 8/10
willyb87
TROOPer Level: 49
  March 13, 2017

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

My 4th product from outbreak, and like very few other brands if something from them comes up then I'm going to grab it and find a way to work it into my stack.

A well rounded and fully disclosed blend here, I think I'm the 4th or 5th review so I wont go real deep into the ingredients, but ill just go over what I think is important. Starts out with a hefty dose of 300mg of caffeine which seems like a pretty good chunk especially if you plan on using this in the morning and something else for a later day preworkout, and 50mg of theacrine which is a newer stimulant that is said to not build up a tolerance like caffeine. 1 gram of Carnitine HCl for fat loss a nice full amount for this. Lastly you have capsimax a type of pepper extract that is pretty common these days in fat burners and something I don't really care for because of the effect it has not only on the taste but the occasional heartburn

I received Dark Berry Blend and like all the other products I have tried this was top notch it was a stronger type of taste but pleasant. Like a raspberry/pomegranate type taste, the only problem I had like I mentioned in the ingredients the capsimax made the last couple of sips peppery/spicy.
Mixing was never a problem and I took this in the AM immediately upon waking with a bottle of water followed by breakfast 30mins to an hour later

This is a thermogenic compound so most people will use this for fat loss or to take their pants down a size or two. I have been bulking all winter and I wanted to add a little cardio into my workouts to sweat a little without losing any gains or spending a lot of time warming up.
For energy this stuff was money, I haven't drank coffee in awhile, but this stuff seemed to perform much better than coffee. I was awake and alert almost immediately after drinking and I stayed fairly energized until after lunchtime without a crash, just a gradual letdown.
Thermogenic properties were there, but not the best I have experienced, it was slightly hit or miss. I had a few days where I could feel warm and got a little flush. During my workouts when I did an AM workout though I noticed I started to sweat much faster than usual and my shirt would be drenched by the time I finished which is impressive because regardless of heat and activity I usually don't sweat much at all.

$35 for 30 servings of a fully dosed product is solid when it delivers like this one did.

Side Effects

Occasional Heartburn and spicy burps from the capsimax

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this product and I feel like if I was on a stricter cutting diet then this would have been great. Like all the other outbreak products I have used I looked forward to drinking this every day, and finding a solid powdered fat burner is important to me since I do have serious problems swallowing pills. Thanks to OUtbreak for their continued participation in the TROOP program and for sending this out.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burn Fat
  • Appetite Control
  • Solid Thermo Effect
  • Capsimax Spice
  • Dark Berry Blend : 8/10
McGilla
TROOPer Level: 38
  March 11, 2017

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

Gilla is leaving his winter bod behind and training for his first half marathon. He needs to rid that coat.

It's a stim thermo extravaganza.

The stim blend contains the old dog, Caffeine. The guy who was once revolutionary, but still trying to stick around, Synephrine. And the new hot stud Quarterback, Theacrine. Between the 300 mg of caffeine, 30 mg of Synephrine and 50mg of Theacrine...they got you covered bro.

It's also got it's "fat loss" goodies, Carnitine (1G), Forskolin (100mg) and Capsimax(50 mg) to keep you sweating and leave you not so hungry.

Overall it's a pretty common group of ingredients that are pretty decently dosed.

Cheerio again to Outbreak for the FULL disclosure.

I received "Tropical Ginger Twist". This is company with a "Zombie Apocalypse" theme. When I hear "Tropical Ginger Twist", I think of a drink that a 5 foot tall 90 lb broad would order in a club. "Yo these Zombies are coming, d00ds. Let's all drink some of this 'Tropical Ginger Twist' to help us out!" I'm not a fan of gimmicks, but if you are going with a theme go with something like "Survival Sauce" or something... wussy name aside, this Ginger Twist was pretty nice. It had quite a spicy kick to it, which I think was a combination of the "ginger" and the capsimax. It was like a spicy fruit punch, thankfully it was lacking in the "tropical". I did enjoy the flavor.

1 scoop. Mixed fine.

When it comes to fat burners, you want to things. You want energy and you want to sweat...

Energy - The stim city blend was pretty nice. I always took this in the morning before a workout and it kicked me into gear within about 10 minutes. It wasn't the coked out standard that "Yeeaahhh Buddy!" set that I don't know any product will be able to replicate, but it was a decent kick in the pants. The energy sustained throughout long cardio workouts. 90 minutes of cardio would go by just fine with no intra-workout drag. There was not an intense DMAA crash I've experienced lately in other products. Good stuff.

Sweat - That heavy dose of capsimax is both present and it works. Within about 15 minutes of a cardiopalooza, I was sweating nice and thickly. It was the intense sweat that had me doing my own little wet T-Shirt contest thing going on. I love that! Each workout gave me that decent moist soakage that I dig.

One area I sort of look for in thermos that I didn't get a great vibe from, was Focus. Cardio sucks. You know it, I know it. You hate it, I hate it. So I like a thermo that gets me into that euphoric state of mine which makes me not think about how much I hate it. I can say that while taking this product, I was reminded that I hate cardio every time. Each iteration of Cellucor's "Super HD" nails this aspect. I never endorse companies stealing stuff from each other, but...

Overall, I dumped a bit of my water/carb bloat which was my goal. I wasn't looking for a specific poundage loss, so it worked for what I wanted it to.

Currently only on sale direct from retailer for $35 for 30 servings. This is a fair price. Like Antidote, this is definitely a decent price for direct from retailer sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

The thermo market is crowded and Outbreak puts another decent contender in this department. If you are feeling like sipping some "Tropical Ginger Twists" with all of your bros, it's a nice addition to your cardio aresenal.
  • Martinirific Flavor Name
Vaughn
TROOPer Level: 45
  March 2, 2017

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

Hey SR, here to write a review for Outbreak Nutritons thermogenic Reclaim. I have been cutting for about 30 years now (only about a year, but seems that long as frustration builds with the ACL reconstruction). During that time I have used a lot of fat burners. I can say this was pretty unique and enjoyable. On to the review.

Props to Outbreak for having a 100% fully disclosed label which I have attached. I feel this is important especially for fat burners, you need to know efficacious doses and stim amounts. You have some well known ingredients in this, some newer ones, and they are all in good amounts. Starting off, this is has a full gram of Carnitine, which is rare unless it is a carnitine supplement. For stims we have 300 mg caffeine, 50 mg of Teacrine, and a newer stim in juglans regia. For metabolism suppport we have bitter orange, actigin, forskolin, and rhodiola roses. For thermogenic effect we have 50 mg of Capsimax. Overall, a very solid profile for a fat burner and I was excited to try it.

I had the Dark Berry blend and it was very enjoyable. I prefer powders as I feel they are more satiating so this was a plus for me. I like different flavors and this was like a dark raspberry/mixed berry deal. Had some dyes which I don't like though. Dosing is on an empty stomach preferrably in the morning. I took this first thing in the morning usually however I did sometimes take this as a preworkout as well. The biggest gripe here is the mixability. It says to mix and drink within 15 minutes of mixing. I believe the reason for this is that if it settles, you get pretty much all of the Capsimax at once. I would get a burning sensation on my lips, tongue, and mouth if I let this sit too long. What's weird about this, is I liked it. I'm originally from Indiana, meat and potatoes country, and sometimes brown mustard is a little spicy. Even though I got the spice hit, I kind of looked forward to it. Weird I know, but definitely worth noting.

Well, this worked very well. I'll break it down by ingredient category:

Energy: with the caffeine, teacrine, and other stims this definitely gave me a great boost, especially in the morning. Woke me up, kept me going and energized. When I took this preworkout and did some circuit training and/cardio it definitely gave me energy and got the heart pumping.

Appetite control: crushed it. Wouldn't even begin to get hungry until the afternoon. This really helped keep cravings down and my macros under control. This is a huge factor when I look at fat burners.

Focus: I'd say this gave me stim focus, but nothing like nootropic good mood feeling. Maybe some room for improvement here.

Thermogenic: when I took in the morning I didn't get a thermo effect. When taken in conjunction with working out though I did sweat some more than usual.

Weight loss: because this got my heart beating and burning some extra calories, and my appetite was lesser where I could stay in a caloric deficit, I lost about 4-5 lbs while on this. Doesn't seem like a lot but after cutting for so long I do t have much left to lose and my body is really holding on to the last lbs. I was very happy with how this performed and how it helped me.

Hard to find, this is $35 for 30 servings. For a good fat burning powder this is a good deal.

Side Effects

Spicy lips. Weird, but enjoyable.

Conclusion

If you are looking to try a new fat burner, especially a powder that's pretty unique, I'd give this a try. I'll buy this again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burn Fat
  • Appetite Control
  • Mixability Of Capsimax
Momo1
TROOPer Level: 66
  March 1, 2017

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
What's up brothers and sisters of the world we call SR! I would like to say thank you for Outbreak Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to try Reclaim. I don't use too many fat burners since, sometimes, they make me feel to cracked out or it makes me sweat while just sitting at my desk at work; which the boss thinks I am on meth or something. When I saw Reclaim come up, I wanted the opportunity to try it since I have not taken a powder form of a fat burner. So, did Reclaim claimed some of the fat off me? Let us find out

I like the profile right off the back, fully disclosed, which is great to see Outbreak Nutrition is transparent in their ingredients. Reclaim comes with 300 mg of caffeine and 25 mg of Actigin, per serving; just to name a few of the goodies in Reclaim. The following are other goodies that Reclaim contains:

Juglans Regia Extract - This is another name for Amp Citrate or DHMA, its cousin; there is 80 mg pre-serving. As we know, this is an effective energy booster that is added to most of the new pre-workouts in the market today.

Capsimax - there is 50 mg in Reclaim, which is also known as chili pepper; this helps with circulation and assist in thinning your blood, most likely to assist the body to absorb Reclaim faster, just like Aspirin.

Taste - Reclaim was not a bad tasting product, as always, for me, I do not care what it taste like, as long as it works.

Mix - Reclaim mixed well, no settlement at the bottom of the shaker and no foaming as well.

Dosing - I took 1 scoop, which is one serving in the am and sometimes in the early part of the afternoon on the weekend

I really enjoyed running Reclaim, for my first powder fat burner, I was pleased. Despite have 300 mg of caffeine, it did not give me that crazy cracked out feeling. Despite the thermogenic properties, on days where I did not workout with it, I never felt too hot, just a little warm and fuzzy lol! However, on mornings where I did cardio when taking Reclaim, that is when the thermogenic kicked it and the sweating was on.

When it came to suppressing my appetite, it worked nicely, it was not like a complete apocalyptic suppressing which I normally would get with some of the past fat burners with Amp Citrate; however, it would control me for a couple of hours. In my opinion, some fat burners kill your appetite too much where you feel nausea and your insulin levels dropped since you have not eaten enough calories to maintain yourself, which is counterproductive to what you are trying to achieve; being in a state of cannabolic is not the best way to lose weight.

As for the weight lost, I was able to shed a solid 5lbs during my run and an inch or 2 from my waist; I am proud to say, I am back to being a 36 inch waist in my jeans! In addition, I was able to see more definition in the chest, face, and abs; this is how a fat burner to me, should work!

Value - Reclaim is priced at $34.99 on Outbreak's website, this is a good value considering what you get with Reclaim and 30 servings; the price point is very competitive to other powder fat burns on the market.

Side Effects

None to speak of

Conclusion

At the end of the run on Reclaim, I have to say, I was pleased with the results, considering this was my 1st powder fat burner that I have ran. Outbreak has a good fat burner product, which is competitive, priced right, and have the coolest labels in the market. I will be looking forward to picking up another tub of Reclaim right after my current bulk cycle ends.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burn Fat
  • Appetite Control