(Better than 91% in Weight Loss > Thermogenics)

Reclaim is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Outbreak Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
6.9
6.7
  May 11, 2018

• Mixable
  • Once Daily
  • Mixability Of Capsimax
  • Capsimax Spice

Reclaim provided a decent, clean energy boost, but didn't really get anywhere past that.

Hey guys. This is the third product I tried from Outbreak Nutrition. Always a thanks to them and to SR for getting this and the others out. I am pretty experienced in the thermogenic and stim game. I'm not really saying that is anything to be proud of, as I probably should take a break pretty soon. But I want you guys to know that I am very stim tolerant. That being said, lets get on with it.

The profile is fully disclosed which I always appreciate. I don't want to get into huge detail with each and every ingredient, I'll just touch on some of the more unfamiliar/important ones for me. First off, each scoop contains 300mg of caffeine. This is a decent amount for a thermo, but personally I think these companies should go easier on the caffeine when more than likely they know you are also using a pre workout at the gym. Pres are getting up into the 400mg range, and then you mix in a thermo at 300mg.... I feel like that is a little too much. Granted I still did it. One interesting ingredient is Juglans regia extract at 80 mg. I had never heard of this one. Apparently this is identical to DMHA. Interesting. Definitely didn't feel that effect. The other ingredient I don't see every day is Citrus Aurantium. This is bitter orange, and is supposed to be a "better" alternative to ephedra. I used ephedra back in the day and I would beg to disagree. Anyhow, the rest of the profile is available in the picture.

I got the Fruit Punch flavor, and while I enjoyed it for the most part, man did I get some "spicy meataball" aftertastes. My mouth was on fire sometimes after a sip. I guess this is probably due to the capsimax, but that is just an educated guess. Mixability was mediocre, as the last few sips was where I would always experience the spiciness. If i remembered to shake it up hard before the last few sips, it was a bit better. I usually dosed this at one scoop in the morning if I had a morning work shift, otherwise I would dose in the early afternoon when I had a nightshift. Long story short, I kept it separated from my preworkout by a couple hours.

Well, to keep it short and sweet, there was a definite clean energy boost associated with Reclaim, but it was a little underwhelming compared to some of my favorite thermogenics. It was good enough for a morning boost, like a coffee, but it never really went past that. This could be both a good thing and a bad thing. Thermos that put you over the edge with jitters and a bad comedown are never fun, but not feeling the boost you expect is also not fun. That is why I chose to rate the effectiveness at a 7. In terms of weight loss, it definitely helped me lean out a very little bit, but I would expect that from all the extra caffeine and other stuff. Bottom line, it came in a little bit short of some of the better thermos I have used in my past. I was not on a strict diet but I was exercising like a mad man, and I managed to lose a little weight, but in reality, I think I would have lost most of it without Reclaim's assistance. Appetite suppression was decent, I'll admit that, but again, average among other products. On a positive note, I did not notice a crashing effect from Reclaim.

$34.99 seems to be the going price for Reclaim. I put this at a 6.7 based on the scale definitions. Its an average price for a thermo, but it wasn't quite as effective as some of the other.

Side Effects

Nothing other then your mouth being on fire for a few seconds when you get to the bottom.

Conclusion

Look, it was decent, but overall it was "meh." Like I said, I have tried many a thermo, and this one just fell into the average category. It's not one I'd pick if I was ready to shed some money on a thermo product. BUT, it wasn't awful either. As I have said in my other reviews, I still think Outbreak Nutrition is awesome and that they are on a path to greatness. This one just fell a little short for me. Thanks for reading as always and go CELTICS!
  • Fruit punch: 7/10

Other Prices:
A1Supplements   $34.99
Amazon   $34.99

March 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Control

-----
Update 05/09/2018:
After completing another pre-workout product I had a few scoops of this left and decided to try it as a PWO instead of the way I'd used it during this review. Adding a little activity totally opened up the thermogenic effects. I was sweating like crazy and had a great workout. I definitely recommend using this as part of a PWO if you can in order to maximize the effects!
-----

I need to give Outbreak Nutrition some props. They have some really cool marketing and their artwork and branding is really cool. I don't really get what it has to do with working out and fitness, but it's still really cool and I was excited for a chance to try one of their products. After claiming this it actually expired in my dash which prompted me to reach out to the rep. The whole thing got resolved quickly and I was impressed by the customer service and friendliness they displayed. Ultimately, I didn't notice the intended effects of a thermogenic, but Reclaim did do a good job of curbing my appetite and for losing a bit of fluff around my belly.

Outbreak Nutrition provides a transparent label in a nice orderly fashion from biggest dose to smallest.

First is Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALCAR) at 1g. Carnitine helps burn fat by essentially helping fatty acids be prioritized over carbohydrates for generating ATP energy at the cellular level. However, this particular type of Carnitine is more bioavailable than standard L-Carnitine and benefits the brain, in particular, by also acting as a nootropic and apparently improving cognition. This explains why I was wicked smart while I took this, obviously.

L-Tyrosine at 500mg: Tyrosine is specifically a nootropic mainly aimed at lowering stress levels. 500mg is the low end of a standard dose.

Caffeine at 300mg: Normally, yum. However, I would actually like to have had less caffeine so that I could fit it into my routine more easily. At this dose, it could easily replace a standard preworkout.

Coleus Forskohlii at 100mg: I'd actually never heard of this. It falls into the ancient herb used in eastern medicine category. It's supposed to help promote fat loss and increase testosterone. However, in studies the things it has shown to be best at are increasing HDL cholesterol (the good kind) and lowering the effects of athsma. According to examine.com you should take 250mg twice daily for an effective dose sometimes I don't agree with examine though.

Rhodiola Rosea at 150mg: Also in the ancient eastern medicine category, and mainly responsible limiting the onset of mental and physical fatigue. This is supposedly effective in doses as little as 50mg and has shown a high degree of effectiveness in studies.

Juglans Regia Extract at 80mg: This is actually the naturally occurring form of DMHA/Octodrine. According to what I've read, the natural form should be more effective than the synthetic form, and the dose in Reclaim actually exceeds the top end of the recommended dose of 75mg! It's on the internet, so it has to be true.

TeaCrine (the good TheaCrine) at 50mg: This is a really good dose of TeaCrine, based on other products I've seen. While I was taking this I was very worried about crashing or being jittery because of the amount of caffeine I was taking in at the start of my day. I think it's probably thanks to the TeaCrine that I didn't seem like a crack addict in the morning or experience any crashes whatsoever. It's really effective at managing the effects of caffeine while also acting as a stimulant itself.

Capsimax at 50mg: This is Reclaim's second of three brand name ingredients in a 10 ingredient panel. This is basically encapsulated chili powder and from what I can tell, the only thermogenic compound. I really love this panel of ingredients overall, but it's a thermogenic and this is one of the last ingredients. The studies posted to the capsimax website used doses of 100mg.

ActiGin at 25mg: This is the gold standard of absorption enhancers, dosed at a common level.

Citrus Aurantium aka Synephrine aka Bitter Orange at 30mg: This is also supposed to have a thermogenic effect but is touted more as a general weight loss ingredient. 30mg is right around an average dose, but I doubt its thermogenic effects.

I received their fruit punch flavor and would consider it to be very average flavor-wise. It never impressed me, but it wasn't terrible-- the only real flavor was just "sweet" though. I really didn't look forward to it toward the end of my run and usually mixed in smaller amounts of water to get it over with quickly.

The mixability was also average, I'd say. There were no major clumps, but some powders just aren't very water soluble. I keep a shaker bottle on me all day and there would always be some residue in my second refill. People also asked me why my water was tinted pink on a few occasions, so that should speak to the amount of food coloring it contained.

Taking this was pretty tricky because of the caffeine content. I didn't want to use it as a pre-workout, so instead I used it as a coffee replacement when I got to the office. It kicked up my caffeine intake A LOT, but it actually didn't make me feel too cracked out or anything. I was mainly running it alongside Full Spectrum as a preworkout, so that meant I was getting 350mg pre workout at 5am, then 300mg with Reclaim around 9:15/9:30. I strictly avoided caffeine from then on in the day.

There were two reasons I wanted to use this in the gym instead of before my workout. First, I feel like it gives you a better idea of the thermogenic effect of a product. When you work out, you are going to get hot and sweaty. So how will you know if it's the thermogenic or your effort? The sweatier-scale is tough to measure.

Second, two of the three heating generators in my office building blew out in the cold so randomly throughout this winter we've had random days where my office is at best 60 degrees. I don't really mind it, but it's at the top of the charts for office banter.

As mentioned above, I intentionally took this product at a time when I knew I was unlikely to be running around and increasing my core body temperature by being active. I wanted it to have the whoooole spotlight. Unfortunately, that spotlight turned out to be an LED and it was cool to the touch. (ha?) Anyway, I just didn't notice the thermogenics much at all. I'd initially feel heat in the back of my throat when I first swallowed it, but nothing afterwards. I was disappointed because I really wanted to be able to rave about this cool new company and their kick a$$ product line. However, it wasn't a total loss. While I didn't notice any thermogenic effect, it did a great job of curbing my appetite. I typically have a protein shake after my workout and before the office that contains about 765 calories of my daily 3,250. Normally, I'm hungry again by the time I'm at work. While taking Reclaim, I was lucky if I noticed I was hungry by lunch time. I was having trouble hitting my daily calories at one point because of this, so I actually had to remind myself on the calendar to eat throughout the morning.

Because of the curbed appetite, I was easily able to lose about 5 lbs over the course of the month. So, even though I wasn't necessarily noticed the intended rise in my core body temperature, I was still benefiting from an increased level of lipolysis due to not eating as much or craving bad foods.

However, I wouldn't write this off as ineffective. I'd consider what is written in the other reviews. It's totally feasible (maybe even likely because of the heat I felt in my throat after drinking this) that I'm the outlier here.

Last thing I'll touch on is that I did feel really good when taking this. I was never jittery from the caffeine and I think the nootropic ingredients were effective in helping me focus and be less stressed at work. Overall I had a very productive month at work while taking this.

Reclaim retails for 31.49 on Outbreak Nutrition's website and there is currently a 10% off coupon for all of Outbreak's products on their site.

That was the best price I can find, and I think it is a fair price at 30 servings. It is fairly well dosed, and even though I didn't notice the intended thermogenic effects, I did notice it working well in other areas and you may react more readily to the thermogenic ingredients than I do.

Side Effects

When I finished a big sip there would always be a minor burning sensation in my throat-- the same feeling you get when you've eaten something spicy. It went away quickly but was unpalatable, at least.

Conclusion

Overall, I liked almost everything about this product but for me it just didn't live up to its claim of being a thermogenic. I wouldn't write it off entirely, even if nobody else notices a thermogenic effect, it had great nootropics at solid doses and other ingredients that will result in weight loss without raising core body temperature. I'd love to see Outbreak add something like yohimbe to this to make it more effective at producing heat though. Lastly, thank you to Outbreak Nutrition for participating on here. Keep up the cool marketing and I hope the review brings some value to the company!
  • Fruit punch: 5/10

• Lasts All Day
  • Mixable
  • Once Daily
  • Lack Of Availability

In the past I haven't done well with thermogenics. The capsaicin usually has a negative effect on my stomach, and I disliked having to swallow handfuls of pills several times a day. Outbreak Nutrition's Reclaim has been a major exception, and a welcomed addition to my supplement cabinet.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1000mg
This ingredient is an amino acid which acts as a fat transporter. The purpose of fat transporters are to move fat into the mitochondria of cells in order for it to be used as a source of energy. At 1000mg, this ingredient meets the recommended clinical dosage, albeit on the lower side.

L-Tyrosine 500mg
Another amino acid believed to aid in fat loss. Tyrosine is involved in the production of dopamine and is said to aid in reducing stress related fat gain as well as having some appetite suppressing qualities.

Caffeine 300mg
We all know caffeine is used to increase energy and alertness, however some may not know caffeine is also a fat releaser. Fat releasers are responsible for shrinking the size of fat cells and releasing fat to be carried by fat transporters in order to be burned for energy.

Theacrine 50mg
Theacrine is an energy supplement which your body does not build a tolerance to like it does caffeine. It is also said to be an appetite suppressant.

Capsimax 50mg
Capsimax is a patented for of capsicum, which is a chemical found in peppers and responsible for their spice. Capsimax is present to raiseyour internal body temperature as well as to act as a fat burner.

Reclaim lists other ingredients not listed here due to a lack of proven scientific evidence and research.

Taste
I purchased the Dark Berry flavor which sounded more appetizing to me than the ginger option. Knowing the Capsimax would add a bit of spice to the flavor, I was unsure hpw much I would enjoy it. I must say I was surprised. The flavor balanced very well, not too sweet, not too sour, and the spice was more of a slight after effect. It was an odd combination, although one I enjoyed.

Mixability
I was impressed with how well the product mixed considering the presence of the capsimax. Typically, capsimax does not break down or dissolve well, and as such, the presence of sinkers at the bottom of my shaker cup was undeniable. However I found that giving the cup a slight shake before sipping helped to keep the capsimax suspended in the liquid, making it easy to swallow and barely noticeable. There was some foaming, but no more than should be expected considering I shook it before each sip. I also did not notice any chalkiness or after taste caused by the foam. On multiple occasions I added the product directly to a water bottle and noticed no significant difference in Mixability when compared to drinking it from a shaker cup.

Dosage
One scoop in 8 to 10 oz of water was all I needed to get my day started. The caffeine content was enough to give me motivation to get moving and it lasted throughout the day.

Now for the main event. I have chosen to break down thia category into a few sections to more accurately describe this products effects.

Energy
Reclaim contains 300mg of caffeine, which is a pretty large dosage. However the supplement is designed to be taken once in the morning before your daily routine. So instead of receiving a sudden and intense burst of energy, such as the ones you experience from a preworkout, you get a steady supply of smooth, clean energy throughout your day. The energy comes on subtly and continues to keep you going for hours. On the days that I used this product I did not feel the need for any other sources of caffeine to keep me energized or alert. No morning coffee and no mid day energy drinks to help me power through my day. The energy gradually subsided towards the end of my 12 hour workday, ending with no crash or negative side effects.

Body temperature
This product works as you would expect a thermogenic to do so, and seemed to follow the same arch as the energy. I could feel a slight increase in my body temperature after the first 30 mins or so. The feeling gradually increased over the next 2 or 3 hours then seemed to plateau for approximately 6 hours or so. Afterthat, i could feel a slight decrease in the warmth as the product began to subside. One thing to note is this product is incredibly consistent in this regard. Every time I used this product, I experienced the same effects within the same general time frame.

Sweat production
I mostly used this product on my non training days to avoid a stim overload. Some of those days were more active than others, however I did notice a significant increase in sweat compared to days of similar activity. On my least active days, those that I did not complete any relevant exercise, I felt a comfortable warmth throughout the day, though no sweat. When I did sweat while using this product, it was not an uncomfortable, sticky sweat like you would experience from being out in the heat. It felt more akin to sweating from exercise or participating in sports.

Appetite suppressant
One effect I did not expect from this product was a noticeable suppression of my appetite. It should be noted that I began using this product at the same time that I began transitioning to a ketogenic diet. Typically when I switch to a low/no carb diet I feel really hungry for the first few weeks, however on the days that I used this product there was an obvious difference in my appetite. On several occasions I actually had to force myself to eat while using Reclaim, even when I had not eaten most of the day.

Results
Due to the changes in my diet at the same time I began using Reclaim, it is hard to nail down the exact results from the product. After the first month of dieting and taking this product, I had lost approximately 12 pounds, and I feel confident that this supplement contributed to that. The last time I attempted a Ketogenic diet I lost 10 pounds in the first month, which leads me to believe Reclaim has lead to at least some increase in my weight loss.

At $34.99 for 30 servings Outbreak's Reclaim is very well priced. Especially when considering I did not use the product on the days I intended to use my preworkout to avoid consuming too much caffeine. The 30 servings lasted well over a month for me. The only downside, as with all of Outbreak's products, is that it is not very widely available. This is a product line I would love to see in local stores.

Side Effects

A little warmth under the collar, and a much higher tolerance to Jalapenos.

On a serious note though, I experienced no negative side effects from this product. The caffeine provided a very smooth energy boost which lasted all day, with no crash at the end. Even the Capsimax, which usually causes gastro issues for me had absolutely no negative effects.

Conclusion

Outbreak Reclaim is the thermogenic I have long been waiting for. Effective all day energy, a nice raise in body temperature, and results. All dissolved into a tasty once daily drink rather than swallowing several pills a day. I could not be happier with this product and intend on purchasing it again. 10/10 would recommend to anyone interested in a thermogenic.

November 23, 2017

• Lack Of Availability

Thank you to the people at outbreak for another good product. I decided to try this because you could take ut in the morning and would not have to take it the rest of the day. A good break from having to take a bunch of pills and instead have a mixable thermogenic to take in the morning.

The ingredients listed are Acetyl L-Carnitine 1000mg, L-Tyrosine 500mg, Caffeine 300mg, Coleus Forskohlii 100mg, Rhodiola Rosea 150mg, Juglans Regia 80mg, Theacrine (as TeaCrine) 50mg, Capsimax Capsicum 50mg, ActiGin (Panax notoginseng and Rosa Roxburghii) 25mg, and Citrus Aurantium 30mg. Acetyl L-Carnitine is an amino acid being used for fat loss as it uses fat to get energy. L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid used to help with weight loss by helping keep you full. Caffeine increases energy. A healthy amount of caffeine intake is 400mg or 5-6 cups of regular coffee so this is within the fine daily intake. Coleus Forskohlii is a herb that helps boost testosterone, fat loss, and is also linked to high blood pressure. Rhodiola Rosea is a Chinese medicine to increase energy, weight loss, stress, and helps with focus. Jugland Regia can release dopamine and serotonin for stimulation and focus. Theacrine has the same effects for energy like coffee but does not increase blood pressure or heart rate. Capsimax Capsicum is to burn fat and increase metabolism. ActiGin is Panax notginseng and Rosa roxburghi. Panax notginseng is another Asian medicine that helps with blood circulation and physical growth. Rosa roxburghi is for antioxidants and mental focus. Citrus Aurantium or Synephrine is a stimulant that can help with weight loss and it increases metabolism.

This is a mixable morning thermogenic. I got the dark berry blend which I enjoyed and the taste was good. The instructions say to mix it with 8 ounces of water and one scoop before you have a morning meal. It says to drink it within 10 minutes once you mix. I was able to shake it and stir it without any problems. I would let it sit for a couple of minutes before I took a drink because I needed it to break down a bit and if you drink it right away it may not break down. The mixability was good. The dosage says to take one scoop in the morning before you start your day. I would highly recommend taking it in the morning instead of later in the day because I forgot to take it in the morning and it did keep me up a bit later that day. This was a good taste, mixability, and dosing.

For me, this is what I expected from a thermogenic. I take it in the morning which got me going and I was still able to drink coffee without getting jitters. I enjoy coffee in the morning, but while taking Reclaim, I didn't have as much coffee as I normally do. I usually start the day off with about 4 to 5 cups of coffee but with Reclaim, I would only have two or three. In the morning it did make me a little sweaty but nothing that was too unusual for a thermogenic. I did get jitters occasionally but nothing that I could not handle. I also got a morning push which is what I need sometimes in the morning. The thermogenic was effective and did what supposed to do. The tube says weight loss and I had a weight loss of 2.25 pounds. I wouldn't say that this product would help you lose weight, but this was a good amount for me in 30 days.

I had a tough time finding this product available online. I was able to find it at outbreak and on one other site for the same price. The price on this is $35 which works to a bit over a dollar a day. It does come with 30 servings. So, for a value, I would put it in the group of basic thermogenic out there. Cheaper than some other ones I have seen that did the same thing with the same amount. The value was good.

Side Effects

No real side effects noticed. As long as you know what you are getting into with the thermogenic which is jitters, sweating, and other things then you will be just fine. Other than that no real side effects noticed.

Conclusion

For anybody looking for a thermogenic with some energy, this is definitely one for you. Reclaim is a stimulant so you are going to get some jitters and other things. The thermogenic products out are pretty similar to this. The price is pretty much dead on. It did work for me and give me the energy that I needed for a whole day. I did like the fact that I only had to take it once in the morning and I do not have to take any more for the rest the day. I also liked having it in a mixer cup with water as opposed to taking a pill all day long. At a dollar a day, a good price. I would recommend this product to other people looking for a thermogenic. Outbreak makes good products and I will continue to try anything the outbreak makes.
  • Dark Berry Blend : 9/10

October 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Control
  • Burn Fat
  • Solid Thermo Effect
  • Capsimax Spice

Hello again my SrReviews people. I am a 45 year old workout junkie. I have been on a cut for ever, I mean that I think. Since August I drastically changed my eating (added daily smoothies, healthy smoothies) and was consistently dropping up to 2 pounds a week. I saw this product come up and wanted to see if Reclaim would hasten my results. I lift weights 3 to 5 times per week and try and hit cardio everyday. I would like to thank Outbreak nutrition for allowing us Troopers a chance to try this product. You can follow my results in my log posted below.

Pages 39 through 44
My weight went from 219.8#'s to 209.6#'s the day after final dose.

Since Outbreaks whole advertisement revolves around the apocalypse, lets see what is under the cover of their weight loss product. I am going to list the ones I think work from me due to my past usage of supplements.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine @ 1000mg: The recommended dose is 630mg to 2500mg daily. So this is on the lower side, but we can't get everything can we? It is used for a stimulant and to help release fat cells.

L-Tyrosine @ 500mg: This also is to help with fat loss, and maximal dosage seems to be 1500mg's so we are at a safe level.

Caffeine @ 300mg: This is a great dose for me, may be too much for some. Dosages can start at 100mg for some people with fat loss products generally using 200mg's. So this is a hefty amount for some and might give you the jitters if you are not used to it.

Juglans Regia extract @ 80mg: So this is a naturally occurring way to get dhma. It is from walnuts and is a stimulant and anti oxidant. I had to list this is I hadn't seen it much. (giant sports Rush).

Teacrine @ 50mg: Nice dose of this which is a stimulant we are all seeing more of as it supposedly doesn't loose its effectiveness over time.

Capsimax @ 50mg: I have to add this as it is what makes it spicy. We all know that spicy helps us burn fat, so remember spicy food incinerate those pesky love handles.....

Actigin @ 25mg: This helps with the body's ability to absorb everything else you take. As we all know if you don't absorb it it doesn't matter now does it. I have used this as a stand alone and found it very beneficial.

I did leave a few ingredients out, which if you want to look at you can. Coleus Forskohli, Rhodiola Rosea, and Citrus Auranthium.

All in all a nice set up of ingredients. Because the product worked for me I can't say that I would change anything, as I am also a firm believer in a products synergistic value. Which in this case means, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Taste: I received the tropical ginger twist flavor. I varied the amount of water from the recommended 8oz of water all the way up to 14oz of water. I think most of the time I was around 12oz. At 8oz it is a strong flavor that I compared to dandelion tea with a hint of ginger and lemon. A very earthy flavor. Which I liked since I do go through fazes of drinking lots of oriental tea. The taste mellows with added water which is why I went with it, as well as the added hydration I knew I needed with the sweating that was going on.

Mixability: I am a die hard shaker cup user. I have the little metal whisk ball in mine and had not real issues. You know the drill, shake shake drink, shake shake drink. I did have some left over residue, small white little "beads".

Dosing: 1 scoop in 8oz of water upon waking, for best results have a small meal after. To me this is very simple, because I work out in the morning I was able to skip a pre-workout as well. I must admit that I didn't always eats much after, but I did always get something in my belly even if it was just a handful of almonds. I can see where this could be a problem for people who work out at night, but I'm not one of them.

For me this product worked. It increased my weight loss from up to 2 pound a week to 2.5 pounds per week. So I lost an additional half pound a week without changing my diet or increasing my workouts. I also increased either the amount of weight I lifted or repetitions. In example on day one I did 5 sets of 5 assisted chins, close to the end of the run I did 6 sets of 7 reps of assisted chins. All workouts are posted in the above log. I also noticed that when I started taking this I was not as hungry. As I took this in the morning I sometimes had to look at the clock and eat because it was late morning instead of eating because I was hungry. One other things to be aware of is the extra sweating. Now that I have been off of the product a few days I can attest to the sweats. Honestly simple households tasks would get me warmed up, and my body temperature seemed to stay elevated all day. I constantly thought the house was "hot" even though the wife and kids disagreed. You also need to be careful of the amount of caffeine (300mg), so if you are not stim tolerant you might have to half dose this.

As of 10/23/2017 the prices I found are:

$34.99 for 30 servings which equals $1.17 per serving

$34.99 for 30 servings which equals $1.17 per serving

So it seems the price is the same on their own website, and honestly it is a fair price. Because it increased my rate of weight loss I feel that this is a solid price point. I would like to see it at $1.00 per serving, but I guess I realize that everything is getting more expensive. At the end of the day I used this in place of my pre-workout, so cost was very reasonable.

Side Effects

Ok people, what are the bad things that could happen while taking this product? Well first off you will be sweating more than you normally do. This is nice when working out, but not so cool when you are just walking around the rest of the day. Secondly, for me, when I didn't drink it in a about ten minutes the peppery flavor started coming on stronger. Lastly, as the weight dropped, and I moved to a more sveldt shirt size, the strong desire to go "Zombie" hunting to test my apocalypse readiness....... (Sorry I couldn't resist)

Conclusion

So my final thoughts on Outbreak's Reclaim and the claims of getting back your body? I say that it is worth a shot. We all have used products in the past, and we all should know that there are no "Magic" bullets. The thing I found the most interesting on this is that I didn't change anything. Now does this mean you can sit your but on the couch, eat Doritos and drink gallons of Coke? I highly doubt it, however if you have your diet on point, and you are working towards a healthier lifestyle then I say that this can give your hard work a boost in the right direction. Besides with everything that is going on in the world we might as well prepare for the zombie apocalypse right?
  • Tropical Ginger Twist: 7/10

October 16, 2017

• Capsimax Spice

Whats up SR, with winter approaching and the sun officially going away for the season I figured I may as well try and shed those last few pounds before it becomes hoodie weather. My training is currently hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings with cardio (either HIIT or Boxing/ Muay Thai) 5 days a week, and some other new methods Im trying out such as hot yoga (don't make fun of me too much) and running to burn off some pounds on the weekends (cardio - 7 days a week). Shoutout to Outbreak Nutrition and the SR Trooper program for sending some of this my way.

Before purchasing any product the first thing I look at is the ingredient profile. Right away I saw that this was not a proprietary blend and has several interesting ingredients. I'll include a photo of the profile at the bottom. In order to keep this short and sweet i'll just highlight the key points:

Acetyl L-Carnitine - 1g
Caffeine - 300mg
Coleus Forskohlii (Root) 20% Forskolin - 100mg - Powerful Thermogenic and appetite surpressant
Juglans regia extract (bark) - 80mg - This is a naturally occurring form of DMHA
Theacrine - 50mg
CapsiMax - 50mg
Citrus Aurantium (Synephrine) - 30mg

The flavour I received was the "Dark Berry Blend" I was very pleasantly surprised by the flavour and quite enjoyed the taste, more of a blueberry/ strawberry taste then other berry flavours I have tried. Mixability was solid, one factor to note is that with the dose of CapsiMax there will be some floaters and sinkers, these are basically pure pepper flakes and if you manage to bite one or get one stuck in your mouth then you had better be prepared for an intense heat wave and burning sensation. This never happened to me while using this product, but I have had it before and it is awful, with that said its a good idea to constantly keep swishing/ stirring the reclaim around between sips to avoid this. Dosing is listed as one scoop. i used one scoop (as suggested) about 30 minutes before either my cardio sessions or my Boxing/ Muay Thai, typically after a light meal. So I can not comment on the effects of taking this for fasted workouts/ cardio

In order to keep it short and to the point I'll break down the effectiveness into the applicable categories one looks for in a fat burner/ thermo. As previously stated I used this pre cardio/ Martial Arts training.

Energy and focus: The energy I got from Reclaim was very noticeable, within a few minutes of ingestion I found myself starting to "wake up" and become more alert. By the time I arrived at the gym I was certainly ready and excited to get my session under way. From a focus standpoint I did not notice much, other then the overall increase in alertness, I did not feel any major changes in focus.

Thermogenic effects: Now this is where this product impressed me very much. Within 15 minutes of ingestion I could literally feel my body warming up, it started slow but eventually came on very strong. The first time I took this was before a boxing workout, I finished my drink right as I walked through the doors, by the time I had my hands wrapped and my shoes tied I could feel myself becoming very warm. We started off with a light warm up, skipping for 5 minutes and by the end of that I was literally dripping with sweat. Im talking t shirt well on its way to being soaked and sweat beads falling off of my nose. For the entire tub this was the effects I received every time I took Reclaim pre cardio. Not in a negative manner but on certain days it was almost too powerful, on days when I would stay late and spar I had to take my Reclaim earlier because I was so sweat soaked when I got home that I found it tough to get to sleep. That just shows the effects of the thermo compounds used in Reclaim.

Appetite Suppressant: I cant really comment on the appetite suppressant aspect of Reclaim as I usually ate a small meal before and a small meal before bed, so this was not an effect I really desired from this product. Perhaps if I was having issues binge eating after cardio this may have helped.

Actual weight lost: Let me start off by saying that I did lose weight while taking this product. However I can not attribute the weight lost to this. I started a Ketogenic diet in early September and I have lost around 10 pounds since that point, while I am certain aReclaim helped from the stand point of thermogenics and pushing me through my cardio workouts. Losing weight is calories in vs. calories out, Reclaim will help get the calories out, but if you're diet isn't on point then it is useless to think you can out supplement a bad diet.

Reclaim retails for $34.99 on the Outbreak Nutrition website, I am sure there is a better price point out there somewhere, but nothing I have seen. $34.99 gets you 30 servings, at a true one scoop serving the value on this is decent at $1.16 per serving.

Side Effects

Excessive sweating (good in my opinion, but worth noting) and seeing as this product is Stimulant potent, do not consume too close to sleep time or you may suffer troubles falling asleep.

Conclusion

Overall I was very impressed with Reclaim by Outbreak Nutrition. This product really stood out from a thermogenic standpoint, with very noticeable effects in increasing body temperature and increases in sweat output. Energy wise this is also effective and may be the extra kick someone needs to get out for a run before their vacation somewhere tropical. If you can find a good price on this and can manage to avoid the CapsiMax flakes then you're in for one potent stimulant and thermogenic ride.
  • Dark Berry Blend : 9/10

July 10, 2017

• Lack Of Availability

I'd like to sincerely apologize to Outbreak Nutrition for taking so long on this review. I've had a lot of personal stuff going on and at times life seemed turned upside down. Thankfully I'm back for good now and hope to provide some helpful reviews for the SR family. Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending this out and being patient, it is truly appreciated.

8.5/10
Oubtreak Nutrition packs a fair amount of effective ingredients in a 5.5g scoop. I'll be breaking them down below but at first glance it looks to be effective and devoid of pointless ingredients like Raspberry Ketones.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL (ALCAR) is included at 1 gram. ALCAR is typically billed as helping weight loss by promoting fat as an energy source for mitochondria. While this may be theoretically true, the results seem to be lacking. That doesn't mean ALCAR's inclusion here is useless for fat loss, however. ALCAR can help improve insulin sensitivity (always a good thing when overweight), promote cognition, and combat fatigue. The insulin sensitivity properties alone make it worthy of including in a fat burning supplement. The ability to promote focus and combat fatigue make ALCAR's inclusion even more welcomed since dieting can result in mental fogginess and lethargy. Additionally, the increased activity that may result from ALCAR supplementation could help with fat loss. While that may rely on using the transitive property, it is still an important connection to make. With an efficacious dose range of 630mg-2,500mg, 1 gram is a respectable dose.

L-Tyrosine is included at 500mg. L-Tyrosine is stimulatory to a degree and is metabolized to produce the neurotransmitters dopamine and noradrenaline, but studies seem to show that supplementation produces lackluster results in increasing the amounts of neurotransmitters in the body. L-Tyrosine may also help alleviate some acute stress (notably memory deficits) which may be helpful during dieting periods. According to Examine, it is also structurally similar to thyroid hormones which may explain its inclusion in fat loss supplements. I have no idea if there is any relation between L-Tyrosine intake and thyroid hormone levels but I felt like it was worth mentioning. With an efficacious dose range of 7g-10g for 150b person this dose seems to be lacking. However, such an amount would be somewhat absurd in a blend like this. Anecdotal evidence suggests a range of 500mg-2000mg which would put this at the bare minimum. Thus, while this dose could be higher, it at least satisfies the anecdotal threshold.

Caffeine is included at 300mg. Caffeine is a stimulant that promotes mental cognition, increases metabolism, and even increases strength. The degree of these effects depend on multiple variables such as genetics, tolerance, dose, etc. At 300mg, this is a solid dose that may even be considered too strong for some. Personally, I think this is right in the upper limit of the Goldilocks zone.

Coleus Forskohlii is included at 100mg with a 20% forskolin content. Coleus Forskohlii is thought to promote fat loss and testosterone production, and may even have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. From what I understand, the jury is still out on this but it couldn't hurt to include. Additionally, Forskolin also increases cAMP levels, which is associated with fat loss. With an efficacious dose of 500mg at 10% Forskolin content (50mg), this comes up short. However, given the lack of scientific consensus on dosing and effects there is a little more leeway here.

Rhodiola Rosea standardized for 3% salidrosides is included at 150mg, or 4.5mg salidrosides. Rhodiola Rosea helps combat fatigue and alleviate stress. While it may help with fatigue resulting from physical exertion, it seems to be best for fatigue resulting from other stressors. I'm no doctor or scientist but perhaps this could help with the fatigue and stress resulting from periods of dieting. Efficacious doses range from 288mg-680mg standardized for 1% salidrosides or 3% rosavins. Given that the salidroside content in this dose range is 2.88mg-6.8mg, 4.5mg comes in right in the middle.

Juglans Regia Bark Extract is included at 80mg. I had to go to less credible sources to learn about this ingredient so I take all the purported effects with a grain of salt. The bark extract is thought to have anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory effects among others. Outbreak claims to use this as a source of 2-amino-5-methylheptane which is better known as DMHA. As a powerful stimulant, DMHA is known to increase energy and thereby mental cognition and suppress appetite. This is likely why it is included here and with an efficacious dose limit of 75mg of DMHA, the 80mg of Juglans Regia Bark Extract likely provides a fair amount.

Teacrine (Theacrine) is included at 50mg. It is thought to have similar effects to caffeine without being subject to tolerance buildup. It also claimed to have anti-inflammatory, detoxification, and mood-boosting properties. While doses up to over 300mg have been shown to be safe, given the other stimulants in this product 50mg seems to be a fair amount.

Capsimax (capsicum) is included at 50mg. Capsicum is the chemical found in peppers that cause that burning sensation. It has been shown to increase metabolic rate and even promote insulin release from the pancreas at high doses. Here it is likely included for the metabolic effects. While 50mg is a lot less than a dedicated capsaicin supplement it is a nice inclusion nonetheless.

Actigin (Panax Notoginseng and Rosa Roxburghii) is included at 25mg. Action is thought to help reduce inflammation and boost endurance and recovery. These benefits are always welcome when dieting. Actigin may also have antioxidant properties. It is typically dosed at 50mg so there is half the dose here. Given that this is not a dedicated actigin supplement, 25mg is not too bad - especially if you take other products with it, which seem to be more and more popular these days.

Finally Synephrine (Citrus Aurantium) is included at 30mg. Synephrine is supposed to have similar effects to Ephredrine but be less potent. The main reason to take Ephedrine/Synephrine in this case is for the metabolic effects (increases metabolic rate) and appetite suppression. That is most definitely welcomed in a fat burning supplement. Efficacious doses range from 10-20mg 3 times a day. At 30mg once a day this is equal to taking the minimal efficacious doses all at once. Perhaps this is not ideal but it is surely better than just taking 10mg once.

Ultimately, while some doses are a bit under or just meeting the threshold for efficacious dose ranges, the long list of synergistic ingredients helps balance this out. Sure, there is room for improvement but this is a solid profile nonetheless.

I received the Tropical Ginger Twist flavor. I had read about the spiciness of the flavor (from the capsaicin) but took it with a grain of salt. At first, I didn't notice it too much and kind of liked the flavor. Half-way into the bottle I noticed it more and more. This may have been purely psychological but towards the end of my run I dreaded taking Reclaim because of the spiciness. Perhaps the other flavors are better but based off my experience with this flavor alone I'd suggest removing the capsaicin or (if you're a consumer) trying a different flavor.

Mixability was great. I mixed one scoop with 8-12oz of water and there was only minimal residue leftover each time.

Dosing is pretty easy. Outbreak suggests taking 1 scoop with a light meal. Personally, I stuck to this rule of thumb most of the time but also experimented with it as a pre workout. I do not suggest taking this without a meal because capsaicin burns too much.

I have been looking for a fat-burning powder to replace the OG Alphamine since PEScience changed the formula. I mention this because I use this as a baseline of sorts for fat-burning powders. The main things I look for are appetite suppression, energy, and fat loss.

Reclaim mildly suppressed my appetite. It was not akin to ephedrine, for example, but it was definitely noticeable. I'd illustrate the difference in snack consumption. Without Reclaim I could (and would) eat about 3 snacks between meals throughout the day. While there is nothing inherently wrong with this, snacks are the bane of my existence when dieting. Cutting back snack consumption is a great way to cut caloric consumption and thereby lose weight. With Reclaim, I'd still have a snack (or maybe two when I felt like I was starving or had an extremely long day) throughout the day, but definitely not 3 or more. Additionally, the snacks were usually smaller (e.g. an apple instead of a mini-meal). For comparison's sake, with something like ephedrine I could cut my snacking to 1 snack maximum with minimal effort.

With DMHA, caffeine, and teacrine, there was little doubt in my mind that I'd be left disappointed in the energy department. Sure enough, after each scoop I'd have a nice energy rush for about 4-5 hours. I'd typically take this at lunch (noon) and feel great until my class ended at 5:00pm at which point I needed another pick me-up. I was never too jittery or anything of the sort, either, which is always a plus with stimulants.

Perhaps the most important of all, however, is the resulting fat loss. After all, this is a fat burning supplement. While my diet was not always perfect since I took advantage of free work lunches (which are not always super nutritious) more than once, I still noticed some fat loss. After an entire bottle I lost 5 pound, some of which was undoubtedly water weight. In my opinion, pounds lost is not as important as your appearance in the mirror. In this regard, I noticed slightly more abdominal definition. Nothing mind-blowing but a little more defined/clear. Definitely better than nothing. Could it be better? Sure. However, I take some blame (due to my diet) and I am therefore pretty happy with the results. If I gave it 100% I'm sure I could I lost a little more/looked a little better.

I found this for $35 plus shipping for 30 servings. At a little over $1 a serving, it is a decent price. My rating here is more reflective of the lack of availability, however. I could only find this at a few places, namely TigerFitness and Outbreak's own website. I could not find it on Amazon nor Bodybuilding.com. I'd have rated this closer to a 9 if it had better availability but for someone like myself who doesn't shop at TF that much, the need to place multiple orders at different sites means shipping costs add up. Plus, convenience of a one-stop shop is always nice. If you do your shopping at TF, however, this is certainly a better buy.

Side Effects

8.5/10
I experienced some heartburn due to the capsaicin content, especially when taken without a meal. I also experienced some warmth due to the capsaicin but this is more welcomed than it is hated.

Conclusion

I got to a 8 overall score by averaging all the ratings to get a 7.8 and then adding .2 to the score because I feel that the effectiveness is worth a little more than the taste. All in all, this is a good fat-burning powder contender but I probably won't make it a staple due to the spicy taste and heartburn I experienced. If you can stomach the spice, then I'd definitely suggest trying it out.

April 24, 2017

• Capsimax Spice

I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to review Reclaim. This is my second review I've done for Outbreak Nutrition, I reviewed Antidote and saw good results. Basically I used Reclaim as a pre-workout on training days and in the mornings on non-training days. During this review I was training days a week while focusing on a more leaner diet cutting calories.

Claim: Outbreak Reclaim is the ultimate fat-stripping formula for post-apocalyptic survivors who don't want to get left behind.

The ingredient profile is fully transparent containing ten main ingredients. There has been plenty of reviews and Outbreak lists the ingredient descriptions on their website. I won't go over every ingredient but I'll go over a few that I think are important. First and foremost this formula contains 300mg of caffeine which is known more for increasing energy. However caffeine also plays a role with thermogenesis, a study done by NCBI reports caffeinemay promote thermogenesis in the treatment of obesity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2912010

Another ingredient that I think is important is Rhodiola rosea extract. When reducing calories or looking to lean out you may endure some stress or fatigue. This ingredient is an adaptogen to help with reduce stress/mental fatigue all-while helping increase athletic performance. The third and final ingredient that I thought was important was the Choleus Forskohlii root also known as a labdane diterpene. Basically this ingredient enhances liposys and reduces appetite. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/WeightLoss-HealthProfessional/

Taste - Outbreak offer three different flavors and I received the Dark Berry Blend. This has a really strong taste but I can't complain about this flavor. There is a mix of flavors like raspberry/blueberry and etc.... however I'd give this taste an 8/10.

Mixability - There was some settlement at times which led to a spicy taste from the Capsimax. When that wasn't the case there weren't any other issues I noticed.

Dosing - I used this like a pre-workout however I made sure to do so on an empty stomach. Took one scoop and mixed it with 8oz of water and usually chugged it down about 30 min before training. On non training days I took Reclaim first thing in the morning with an empty stomach.

To judge the effectiveness of Reclaim I'm going to use a few categories....

Energy - This produced a pretty good energy boost without the cracked out feeling. The energy lasted for a while and there was no crash later on, this felt more like an alert feel.

Thermo/Fat Loss - Definitely kicked in during my workouts, I was sweating buckets and felt like I was working out in a swamp. With the help of Reclaim I lost 4lbs after 30 days and dropped 1 pants size around the waist. Wasn't expecting this much in 30 days but I'll take it.

Appetite Suppression - I did notice I wasn't having my normal cravings while on my diet. This didn't last all day but it did last 4-5 hours and got me through dinner to my normal bed time.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Outbreak Nutrition website for around $35. Per serving this leads to around $1.17, considering the effectiveness I'd say this is a pretty good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a solid fat-burner that does work if you have the right diet/training regimen. I would definitely recommend Reclaim to those looking for an out of the box fat burner.
  • Dark Berry Blend : 8/10

March 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burn Fat
  • Appetite Control
  • Capsimax Spice

My 4th product from outbreak, and like very few other brands if something from them comes up then I'm going to grab it and find a way to work it into my stack.

A well rounded and fully disclosed blend here, I think I'm the 4th or 5th review so I wont go real deep into the ingredients, but ill just go over what I think is important. Starts out with a hefty dose of 300mg of caffeine which seems like a pretty good chunk especially if you plan on using this in the morning and something else for a later day preworkout, and 50mg of theacrine which is a newer stimulant that is said to not build up a tolerance like caffeine. 1 gram of Carnitine HCl for fat loss a nice full amount for this. Lastly you have capsimax a type of pepper extract that is pretty common these days in fat burners and something I don't really care for because of the effect it has not only on the taste but the occasional heartburn

I received Dark Berry Blend and like all the other products I have tried this was top notch it was a stronger type of taste but pleasant. Like a raspberry/pomegranate type taste, the only problem I had like I mentioned in the ingredients the capsimax made the last couple of sips peppery/spicy.
Mixing was never a problem and I took this in the AM immediately upon waking with a bottle of water followed by breakfast 30mins to an hour later

This is a thermogenic compound so most people will use this for fat loss or to take their pants down a size or two. I have been bulking all winter and I wanted to add a little cardio into my workouts to sweat a little without losing any gains or spending a lot of time warming up.
For energy this stuff was money, I haven't drank coffee in awhile, but this stuff seemed to perform much better than coffee. I was awake and alert almost immediately after drinking and I stayed fairly energized until after lunchtime without a crash, just a gradual letdown.
Thermogenic properties were there, but not the best I have experienced, it was slightly hit or miss. I had a few days where I could feel warm and got a little flush. During my workouts when I did an AM workout though I noticed I started to sweat much faster than usual and my shirt would be drenched by the time I finished which is impressive because regardless of heat and activity I usually don't sweat much at all.

$35 for 30 servings of a fully dosed product is solid when it delivers like this one did.

Side Effects

Occasional Heartburn and spicy burps from the capsimax

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this product and I feel like if I was on a stricter cutting diet then this would have been great. Like all the other outbreak products I have used I looked forward to drinking this every day, and finding a solid powdered fat burner is important to me since I do have serious problems swallowing pills. Thanks to OUtbreak for their continued participation in the TROOP program and for sending this out.
  • Dark Berry Blend : 8/10

March 11, 2017

• Martinirific Flavor Name

Gilla is leaving his winter bod behind and training for his first half marathon. He needs to rid that coat.

It's a stim thermo extravaganza.

The stim blend contains the old dog, Caffeine. The guy who was once revolutionary, but still trying to stick around, Synephrine. And the new hot stud Quarterback, Theacrine. Between the 300 mg of caffeine, 30 mg of Synephrine and 50mg of Theacrine...they got you covered bro.

It's also got it's "fat loss" goodies, Carnitine (1G), Forskolin (100mg) and Capsimax(50 mg) to keep you sweating and leave you not so hungry.

Overall it's a pretty common group of ingredients that are pretty decently dosed.

Cheerio again to Outbreak for the FULL disclosure.

I received "Tropical Ginger Twist". This is company with a "Zombie Apocalypse" theme. When I hear "Tropical Ginger Twist", I think of a drink that a 5 foot tall 90 lb broad would order in a club. "Yo these Zombies are coming, d00ds. Let's all drink some of this 'Tropical Ginger Twist' to help us out!" I'm not a fan of gimmicks, but if you are going with a theme go with something like "Survival Sauce" or something... wussy name aside, this Ginger Twist was pretty nice. It had quite a spicy kick to it, which I think was a combination of the "ginger" and the capsimax. It was like a spicy fruit punch, thankfully it was lacking in the "tropical". I did enjoy the flavor.

1 scoop. Mixed fine.

When it comes to fat burners, you want to things. You want energy and you want to sweat...

Energy - The stim city blend was pretty nice. I always took this in the morning before a workout and it kicked me into gear within about 10 minutes. It wasn't the coked out standard that "Yeeaahhh Buddy!" set that I don't know any product will be able to replicate, but it was a decent kick in the pants. The energy sustained throughout long cardio workouts. 90 minutes of cardio would go by just fine with no intra-workout drag. There was not an intense DMAA crash I've experienced lately in other products. Good stuff.

Sweat - That heavy dose of capsimax is both present and it works. Within about 15 minutes of a cardiopalooza, I was sweating nice and thickly. It was the intense sweat that had me doing my own little wet T-Shirt contest thing going on. I love that! Each workout gave me that decent moist soakage that I dig.

One area I sort of look for in thermos that I didn't get a great vibe from, was Focus. Cardio sucks. You know it, I know it. You hate it, I hate it. So I like a thermo that gets me into that euphoric state of mine which makes me not think about how much I hate it. I can say that while taking this product, I was reminded that I hate cardio every time. Each iteration of Cellucor's "Super HD" nails this aspect. I never endorse companies stealing stuff from each other, but...

Overall, I dumped a bit of my water/carb bloat which was my goal. I wasn't looking for a specific poundage loss, so it worked for what I wanted it to.

Currently only on sale direct from retailer for $35 for 30 servings. This is a fair price. Like Antidote, this is definitely a decent price for direct from retailer sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

The thermo market is crowded and Outbreak puts another decent contender in this department. If you are feeling like sipping some "Tropical Ginger Twists" with all of your bros, it's a nice addition to your cardio aresenal.