Tiger Fitness Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #22 of 44 (better than 51%) of all Retailers

ARTICLES

Overall
Overall
3.0
0.0
  June 28, 2012

I placed my order on July 21st for multiple products and it took exactly 5 days for my shipping to go through.

However, it was missing my Animal Pak Omega.

I thought a simple call would correct this problem. I expected someone to pick up quickly, maybe an apology, and hoped for overnight shipping. Boy, was I wrong.

It took me the whole day of non-stop calling and leaving voice messages before FINALLY, someone picked up. They did not even attempt to try and call me back like their voicemail said they would.

By that time, I was already extremely frustrated and annoyed at how such a well known company would have such ***ty customer service. I've had more luck with the DMV.

The person on the other line, when I finally did reach him, offered to throw in a free DVD and did apologize (which made me feel a little better). However, I would have to wait another 4-5 days for the shipment to come. SIGH.

Needless to say, I will NOT be ordering from them again. I placed several orders on bodybuilding.com the SAME NIGHT (Thursday) and my package arrived on MONDAY. (bb.com packed professionally, unlike the TF.com package...it looked like someone just shoved everything in there).

Stay far away from these guys.

Overall
Overall
3.0
1.0
  August 11, 2011

I have placed two orders through this site, neither of which I have been pleased with. To be fair, their prices are pretty good, beating most other sites by a dollar or two and they also have a good selection of items to choose from. The problems occur when ordering and receiving your items. My first order took a little over a week to reach me, and when it did, it looked as if a five year old had packed the box and then proceeded to beat the *** out of it with a baseball bat. It was quite evident that whoever had prepared the package was not concerned with what happened to the product once it left.

I wasn't planning on ordering from them again, but I recently found three products on their site that I wanted so I figured I would try again. I placed my order on Sunday around 9:30 A.M, it is now 10:00 A.M. Thursday and my order is still "processing". I've tried calling their customer service line that is supposed to be open from 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. but I keep on getting sent to an answering machine. This becomes even more problematic because my shipping is done through the USPS and is 1-5 business days. With a weekend coming up, I may not see my package till a week from now.

Don't waste your time with this company. A few dollars less for a product is not worth the wait or the $9 shipping charge that comes along with it.

November 27, 2012

I noticed that Marc Lobliner's site had some pretty terrible and condemning reviews recently, so of course I had to order something from them to see for myself. I like giving retailers a second chance. Chances are when they receive negative feedback, they'll do something to put a stop to it. They are a business, and businesses are always trying to improve.

Marc and his crew must have heard some of your whiny complaints demanding perfection and stepped his game up.

I made a purchase on Black Friday evening (probably at their bats*** crazy busiest), because PES Alphamine was on sale for $20. Heck yea I'll take it!

Selection: 9/10. Pretty typical thorough internet supplement retailer. They have pretty much everything but PHs (which doesn't really matter). They even have some of the lesser known brands as well.

Prices: 7.5/10. More expensive than a lot of other stores. Nutraplanet, CERTAINLY Lockout, and other places have better deals. However, I rated this a 7.5 because the shipping was $4.40 on my order. That's the cheapest I've seen it since M&S had $2.99 shipping, but their prices were higher than Tiger Fitness. Bottom line, if you're not shopping on a holiday where there's a deal going on, this place is not the cheapest place you'll find. But it is worth a look for price a comparison when shopping.

Service: 10/10. I had NO issues with the company whatsoever. Here's what blew me away. I've had fast shipping before, but this stuff arrived within 2 business days DURING THE HOLIDAYS. That is ridiculously fast, like roadrunner fast. I ordered it Friday night and it was in my mail room Monday morning. Could not be happier with that. I will be shopping with these guys again, adding them to Lockout and Nutra in my staple stores.

Thank you Marc Lobliner you chunky monkey *flexes pecs*.

Overall: 9/10. Give them a try, they offer beautiful service for your money.

April 5, 2013

After seeing a lower score for this company, I had to write a review because this is a company that is all about the customer and I've had nothing but great experiences with. I have ordered three times from there and to me, they compare and even beat out some of the best online retailers out there.

Service:
I could be a little biased here but I live in Cincinnati so I always go to the warehouse but I couldn't ask for better service. The little things they do keep me coming back. For instance, yesterday I placed an order, showed up 15 minutes later and it was sitting on the counter ready. Chad (the owner) comes out, greets me by name and shakes my hand. I ask him about the barthel fitness/tiger fitness shirt and he goes in the back, grabs it and says don't worry, no charge. I look in my order and along with my stuff is a free shaker, a tf wrist band, and 22 pwo samples!! Simply outstanding service.

Price:
I rated this a 10 because if you take the effort to contact this company (Marc Lobliner specifically)they'll price match anyone. This takes a little effort on your part but if your saving money its worth it. No reason this doesn't deserve a 10 imo if they'll match any deal out there.

Selection:
They've never disappointed me in this category but I'm sure there are things they don't carry that people want so I gave it a 9.

Overall:
At the end of the day this company is full of people who are about customer service. I've never had a bad experience and seeing that I pick up my orders myself I probably will never have one but I have no doubt in my mind that if something ever did go wrong they would fix it in a heartbeat. It is a great company full of great people!!