Tiger Fitness Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #11 of 30 (better than 66%) of all Retailers

ARTICLES

Overall
Overall
3.0
0.0
  June 28, 2012

I placed my order on July 21st for multiple products and it took exactly 5 days for my shipping to go through.

However, it was missing my Animal Pak Omega.

I thought a simple call would correct this problem. I expected someone to pick up quickly, maybe an apology, and hoped for overnight shipping. Boy, was I wrong.

It took me the whole day of non-stop calling and leaving voice messages before FINALLY, someone picked up. They did not even attempt to try and call me back like their voicemail said they would.

By that time, I was already extremely frustrated and annoyed at how such a well known company would have such ***ty customer service. I've had more luck with the DMV.

The person on the other line, when I finally did reach him, offered to throw in a free DVD and did apologize (which made me feel a little better). However, I would have to wait another 4-5 days for the shipment to come. SIGH.

Needless to say, I will NOT be ordering from them again. I placed several orders on bodybuilding.com the SAME NIGHT (Thursday) and my package arrived on MONDAY. (bb.com packed professionally, unlike the TF.com package...it looked like someone just shoved everything in there).

Stay far away from these guys.

February 15, 2018

Hello all! Full intro on myself can be found on the forum here: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

I noticed that there had not been any recent reviews of this retailer on the site and wanted to share the great experiences I have had with my orders. If you are a person who knows who Marc Lobliner is and follows his social media, you will understand the title better.

Selection

In terms of selection, this website does not have every product from every company is every available flavor but I'm ok with that. It has everything that I go to it looking for plus some house brands that other retailers do not offer. Probably the most famous brand that Tigerfitness pushes is the one owned by Marc himself, MTS nutrition. That brand has basically any type of product you could ever want and is always coming out with new ones as well. If you are looking for some type of exotic product or a very rare flavor, they may or may not have it. Their selection on clothing is also quite limited.

Layout and Ease of Ordering

Growing up with technology and the internet, this site is extremely easy to navigate through. You can search by product type, brand, goal, new products, best sellers and the list goes on. If you know exactly what you want to order, you can find it in no time. If you don't know exactly what you want but want a selection of similar products, you can get that quickly as well. Ordering is as simple as any other website. Add products to your cart and checkout. They accept various different forms of payment and will save your information for future orders.

Prices

Prices are a weak point for this site in my opinion. They are not trying to compete with Amazon or other retailers by having the absolute lowest price on the web. They have started running for sales and promotions lately but you need to act quickly when those occur or the best products will be sold out. For the house brands like MTS, this is where you will most likely get the best pricing.

Shipping

Free shipping is $99 for this site, which is higher than most other sites on the web. If you can hold off and place larger orders, this threshold shouldn't be too big of an issue. Aside from that, I live on the West Coast and they have a warehouse in Las Vegas so I always get my order within 1-2 days. They also ship out of Ohio, so if you are around that area you will likely get your order quickly as well. If you happen to live in Vegas or Ohio near their warehouses, you can also simply go pick up the order in person.

With following Marc on social media, improving shipping time is a big priority for them.

Service

This is the category that Tigerfitness is trying to beat everyone else out on. Their customer service reps have the power to help you and solve any issue without needing to get approval and make you wait. There are multiple ways to contact them and the response is quick. Plus you can always contact Marc directly through his email. I do not know of many companies where the CMO and CEO would put their personal emails on the internet for people to send them messages and actually get a response back.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Tigerfitness is really trying to crush other internet companies by providing the best service possible. They are not trying to be the lowest price but will provide a pleasant experience from the website to receiving your order. There will be no shady tactics pulled by this company and any concern can be brought directly to the CMO via email and you will get a solution quickly.

Overall
Overall
3.0
1.0
  August 11, 2011

I have placed two orders through this site, neither of which I have been pleased with. To be fair, their prices are pretty good, beating most other sites by a dollar or two and they also have a good selection of items to choose from. The problems occur when ordering and receiving your items. My first order took a little over a week to reach me, and when it did, it looked as if a five year old had packed the box and then proceeded to beat the *** out of it with a baseball bat. It was quite evident that whoever had prepared the package was not concerned with what happened to the product once it left.

I wasn't planning on ordering from them again, but I recently found three products on their site that I wanted so I figured I would try again. I placed my order on Sunday around 9:30 A.M, it is now 10:00 A.M. Thursday and my order is still "processing". I've tried calling their customer service line that is supposed to be open from 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. but I keep on getting sent to an answering machine. This becomes even more problematic because my shipping is done through the USPS and is 1-5 business days. With a weekend coming up, I may not see my package till a week from now.

Don't waste your time with this company. A few dollars less for a product is not worth the wait or the $9 shipping charge that comes along with it.

November 27, 2012

I noticed that Marc Lobliner's site had some pretty terrible and condemning reviews recently, so of course I had to order something from them to see for myself. I like giving retailers a second chance. Chances are when they receive negative feedback, they'll do something to put a stop to it. They are a business, and businesses are always trying to improve.

Marc and his crew must have heard some of your whiny complaints demanding perfection and stepped his game up.

I made a purchase on Black Friday evening (probably at their bats*** crazy busiest), because PES Alphamine was on sale for $20. Heck yea I'll take it!

Selection: 9/10. Pretty typical thorough internet supplement retailer. They have pretty much everything but PHs (which doesn't really matter). They even have some of the lesser known brands as well.

Prices: 7.5/10. More expensive than a lot of other stores. Nutraplanet, CERTAINLY Lockout, and other places have better deals. However, I rated this a 7.5 because the shipping was $4.40 on my order. That's the cheapest I've seen it since M&S had $2.99 shipping, but their prices were higher than Tiger Fitness. Bottom line, if you're not shopping on a holiday where there's a deal going on, this place is not the cheapest place you'll find. But it is worth a look for price a comparison when shopping.

Service: 10/10. I had NO issues with the company whatsoever. Here's what blew me away. I've had fast shipping before, but this stuff arrived within 2 business days DURING THE HOLIDAYS. That is ridiculously fast, like roadrunner fast. I ordered it Friday night and it was in my mail room Monday morning. Could not be happier with that. I will be shopping with these guys again, adding them to Lockout and Nutra in my staple stores.

Thank you Marc Lobliner you chunky monkey *flexes pecs*.

Overall: 9/10. Give them a try, they offer beautiful service for your money.

April 5, 2013

After seeing a lower score for this company, I had to write a review because this is a company that is all about the customer and I've had nothing but great experiences with. I have ordered three times from there and to me, they compare and even beat out some of the best online retailers out there.

Service:
I could be a little biased here but I live in Cincinnati so I always go to the warehouse but I couldn't ask for better service. The little things they do keep me coming back. For instance, yesterday I placed an order, showed up 15 minutes later and it was sitting on the counter ready. Chad (the owner) comes out, greets me by name and shakes my hand. I ask him about the barthel fitness/tiger fitness shirt and he goes in the back, grabs it and says don't worry, no charge. I look in my order and along with my stuff is a free shaker, a tf wrist band, and 22 pwo samples!! Simply outstanding service.

Price:
I rated this a 10 because if you take the effort to contact this company (Marc Lobliner specifically)they'll price match anyone. This takes a little effort on your part but if your saving money its worth it. No reason this doesn't deserve a 10 imo if they'll match any deal out there.

Selection:
They've never disappointed me in this category but I'm sure there are things they don't carry that people want so I gave it a 9.

Overall:
At the end of the day this company is full of people who are about customer service. I've never had a bad experience and seeing that I pick up my orders myself I probably will never have one but I have no doubt in my mind that if something ever did go wrong they would fix it in a heartbeat. It is a great company full of great people!!