7.1

Ranks #213 (better than 16%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Legend is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Cutler Nutriton. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
3.0
2.0
  November 5, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent
  • Ingredients
  • Bad Value
I received Legend from one of the guys over at Cutler Nutrition. First off, I pretty much knew what I was getting myself into when I received the product, and thus my expectations for the run. Not a lot of hype surrounding his line and for any of his products.

You gotta train like a legend to be a legend right? This is his Legend:

Profile: (3/10)

Oh my gawd, there is basic profiles and then there is this... 3.75g blend of 10 ingredients! that is just absurd. It has creatine, trimethylglycine, taurine, and caffiene labeled before beta alanine. After that it's 4 random ingredients I didn't even bother reading up on after looking at the label. Verrrry under dosed with basic ingredients.

Taste: (8/10)
I had the Berry Splash flavor, and honestly, it wasn't bad. At moments it reminded me of medicine but actually kind of sweet and refreshing. It defintley tastes like a mixed berry, a nice blueberry/strawberry mix. No issues with mixing, either. Drop it in and it instantly dissolves.

Effectiveness: (5/10)

I have taken anywhere from 2-4 scoops, and honestly, it is a very calm energy boost. I never received any pumps, tingles, or anything in particular. All it is is just a nice boost of energy. I did find myself busting a sweat in some of my workouts and have heightened focus because of it. Never really gained any strength off of it like I do when I am on creatine. I can easily compare it to c4. A very basic and calm energy boost, that if I ingested more scoops or servings, never really got higher buzz off of it. Where this really shined is consistency. It always delivered the energy.

Value: (3/10)

You can find this online for any where from 25-29$ for 25 servings. Do I think this is a good deal after my experience? Not a chance. Are there much better options for the same serving amount and price? TONS. All things taken into consideration and off my experience, I wouldn't recommend this to the everyday preworkout junkie. I would maybe recommend it to someone that is just getting started. Anyways, that is just my 2 cents to save your 2 cents.
So do I feel like a Legend, taking Legend? No. Not at all

• SkinnyFat
    November 5, 2014

Shocking. ..another garbage bpi product. What an embarrassment. Good review.

Advertisement: