Quake 10.0 Reviews

By: XTend

Quake 10.0 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by XTend. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.5
  October 21, 2018

• Innovative
  • Pumps
  • No Beta Alanine
  • No Creatine

A clinically-dosed, full-spectrum pre workout using patented ingredients that will advance your workouts.

OK so let's cut to the chase, when Scivation brought out the profile for Quake 10.0, everybody took notice. In 2018 we're all talking about full-spectrum, clinically dosed pres again, which is great because the days of micro-dosed products filled with stims that gave you about as much clinically dosed effective ingredients (minus the stims) as the glass BBQ seem to be behind us (although some supp companies still try it). Scivation is known really for their BCAA's, which are a staple in many peoples supplement regimes. It was really nice of them to include them in Quake 10.0 at an effective dose. Based on all of this, I decided to grab some Quake 10.0 on BOGO (which is the only way you could afford it without taking out another mortgage) and see if the hype was real. Let's go.

9.5/10

From this point on in the review I will refer to everything with regards to 2 scoops, because 1 scoop is not really worth talking about. As such, there are 10 servings per tub etc.

First look at the label and it's spitting patented ingredients at me. Peak02, Capros, AstraGin, NO3T, look at them all. That's a good sign. The ingredient profile has been broken down well by some of the other reviewers, so I wont repeat what they've said, I'll just make some comments on things I like/don't like.

7g of Scivation BCAAs is a good way to kick off an ingredient profile. I wont say much more about these because we all know what they're about and how trusted in the industry Scivation are on these. I'd say most gym rats have a tub of Scivation BCAAs in their pantry right now.

6g of L-Citrullene is fantastic, even better when combined with 1.5g of Arginine in the nitrate form, which I have always found to be more effective pump/vaso ingredient than non-nitrated. You're getting a pump from this, whether you like it or not. Next up is 3g of Tyrosine and 1,5g of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, both solid doses. The ingredient profile is rounded out with 350mg of caffeine and 200mg of L-Theanine and the kicker, 50mg of AstraGin. The amount of caffeine is high, but effective, and the amount of AstraGin is also high, considering many sup companies put in 25mg. I like this.

Which leaves us with 2 patented ingredients. I'm not gonna lie, I was not one to believe the hype on both the Peak02 and Capros. Peak02 is touted as a mix of ingredients targeted to improve strength (slightly) but more importantly endurance. It seems to be more useful in endurance type sports, but hey, it's worth chucking into a gym pre and seeing what happens right? 2g of this is a solid dose. Capros is apparently a super-powerful antioxidant touted as giving excellent cardiovascular support. While this is nice, I feel that something like this needs to be a daily dose, not just a preworkout ingredient. Scivation believe in it though, and they've put 1g of it into Quake 10.0.

So that's the ingredient profile, and I see 2 glaring omissions. I don't know why they were left out, but it should be mentioned that no creatine and no beta alanine are present. Yeah sure, if you clinically dose both of these ingredients it's an extra 8.2g, taking a 2 scoop does to 33.2g, but I would pay for some creapure and CarnoSyn in this product every day of the week. All in all a very solid ingredient profile, everything that is in there is in there at a dose that will work for you, and you cant ask for much more.

I had 2 flavours in my BOGO, watermelon bubblegum and the lemon. Both tasted quite nice, personally I preferred the watermelon but that's just me. Mixing was quite easy, even with so much in it. I would mix it up in a shaker and then take the top off after drinking it down to check for a foam-a-thon of Leucine, but there wasn't really much to speak of. A little bit of sediment at the bottom but nothing to write home about, and if I wasn't so impatient I feel like it would have dissolved in over a couple of minutes. Dosing was 2 scoops 20-30 minutes before a workout. No need to deviate from that through 2 tubs.

9.5/10

I'll break down the effectiveness into some standard preworkout categories:

Focus/Energy - As there is really 2 workers in here for energy and focus, caffeine and L-Theanine, I was surprised at how smooth it came on and how effective it was. Perhaps I shouldn't have been, the addition of AstraGin always makes caffeine and L-Theanine come on smooth and strong for me, and 50mg of AstraGin was sure to make this happen. The energy was solid through about a 90min workout, but if I wasn't fully focused on the task I felt my mind could wander and focus stray a bit from the weights, so there's some room for improvement there. It certainly wasn't on the rails lift or die focus/energy.

Endurance - This is where the Peak02 made a believer out of me. It's slowly warming up here as we head towards summer, and with that will come a day of 60F then the next day 90F. You cant really prepare for that and you're gonna sweat, but I honestly felt like workouts on Quake 10.0 were unaffected. I felt my recovery and endurance perform the same regardless of the heat/humidity. It was really noticeable on high-volume leg days, where I was thinking I'm going to need to take a few minutes to recover from this, but I was almost immediately ready to go again. It's pretty difficult to explain these sorts of endurance improvements, but I can honestly say Quake 10.0 noticeably improved my endurance and recovery from set to set, something that most pres wont/don't do for me.

Strength - Strength is always hard to gauge because it's not always about numbers, but with Quake 10.0 I always felt like I had an extra gear I could call on, whether it be more reps or more weight. I don't think this was due to the energy/focus ingredients alone, as I've described above, so I have to attribute it to the entire ingredient profile. Sometimes I felt like I was coasting a bit instead of killing it, and when I clicked myself into gear I felt like I had the energy, focus and strength to do what I needed to do.

Pump - Pump was excellent, from beginning to end. But hey, 6g of L-Citrullene and 1.5g of nitrates will do that to you. Pump was predictable too, do some hypertrophy sets early on to build it up and it's with you for the entire workout. I had a lot of DOMS from some of these workouts, indicating there was some serious pumpage to the muscles during the workout.

Overall I felt like Quake 10.0 performed as good as you would expect looking at the ingredient profile. I was surprised with the endurance benefit which I attribute to the Peak02 blend.

8/10 or on a BOGO 9/10

So the value is a little hard to pick here, due to being all over the place from different retailers. You can pick up a single tub of 10 servings for around $30, which isn't cheap, but I got a BOGO for $30 off A1, and that's serious value at $1.5/serving including BCAA. I would not pay full price for this as there are other full-spectrum, clinically-dosed patented ingredient pres out there that are better value. I feel if you can get Quake 10.0 for under $2/serving, do it. You get a full serving of BCAAs per serving of pre too, so factor $0.5-0.70/serving into your calculations too.

Side Effects

None to report. Perhaps only having 10 servings per tub, although I see there's a 20 serving tub out now, which is good.

Conclusion

9.2/10

Quake 10.0 is a very solid clinically-dosed pre with some patented ingredient you have, and haven't, heard of. I wasn't a believer in the Peak02 but I certainly am now. Aside from missing creatine and beta alanine, it has everything you want in a preworkout, with 7g of BCAAs for your intra requirements thrown in. Would I buy Quake 10.0 with my own money? On a BOGO it's not even a question, I just push the add to cart button. Would I recommend Quake 10.0 to others? Absolutely, get it on a deal and you've just picked up a ripper preworkout with added BCAAs. Thanks for reading guys.
  • Lemon Drop: 7/10
  • Watermelon Bubblegum: 9/10

9.1
  January 9, 2018

• Too Sweet
  • Gritty Texture

Fully dosed and disclosed preworkouts are more popular than ever. Whether it is because us consumers as a whole have wisened up to the supplement industry's tactics of underdosing and proprietary blends, or the manufacturers have decided they could make a whole lot of money charging $2 a scoop for pre, we are blessed to be lifting in an age where we finally get ingredients that WORK.

Scivation's entrance into the fully dosed preworkout market is Quake 10.0, two big heaping scoopfuls of goodies meant to enhance your workout. Let's see how it stacks up.

Ingredients

L-Citrulline 6g - Studies put L Citrulline at about 6-8g for effective dosing, so Quake 10.0 checks off the box here.
XTEND BCAAs Blend: 7000 mg
L-Leucine 3,500mg
L-Isoleucine 1,750mg
L-Valine 1,750mg

This is Scivation's tried-and-true BCAA 2:1:1 blend and it makes a welcome appearance here. BCAAs have been shown to be muscle sparing and my understanding of the studies is that >3g leucine is what signals muscle protein synthesis, which this provides.

L-Tyrosine - 3g - This is a ton of Tyrosine relative to what else is out there. It works synergistically with caffeine for elevated mood and focus.
PeakO2 Blend 2g - This is a blend of adaptogens, mostly from mushrooms, that have been shown to increase time to exhaustion and boost performance.
Arginine Nitrate (as NO3-T) 1.5g - A form of Arginine, an ingredient which has started falling out of favor now that citrulline's popularity has risen.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1g
Capros (Indian Gooseberry Extract) 1g
Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg - A fairly high amount of caffeine in my opinion, but will definitely give you the kick.
L-Theanine 200mg
AstraGin (Panax Notoginseng and Astragalus Menbranaceus) 50mg

THIS STUFF IS SWEET. Sweet, not in a good way, just literally sweet. I had a tub of the Watermelon Bubblegum flavor. It doesn't matter whether I mix the serving in 12oz of water or 32oz, it is overly sweet. There was a light watermelon flavor and did taste a little like the bubblegum, but once flavor fatigue set in, it felt like I was drinking sugar water. If you have tried any other preworkouts with 6g of citrulline, you will know that citrulline is a quite sour raw ingredient. There was no hint of sourness in this supplement, so I can't imagine what levels of this sweetener were used. Overall 7/10

Mixability was average. There is some grittiness which I believe is is from the PeakO2 blend. It is essentially ground up mushrooms, so I would not expect that to really dissolve. My other experience with PeakO2 was Scivation Xtend Perform, and its consistency is about the same as that. No surprised there Overall 7.5/10

Dosing in Quake per 2 scoops is great and loaded with goodies. The only glaring omission is beta-alanine, so you will be missing the tingles from taking this. If I had to guess, since PeakO2 increases endurance, they chose to forgo an ingredient that would have done essentially the same thing. Overall 9.5/10

The effectiveness of this preworkout was great when I had the chance to use it, but I found its ideal use cases a bit limited. Usually I sip my BCAA intra-workout so the idea of getting all 7g before my workout was new to me. Additionally, I like to eat something before my workouts so any BCAAs on top of protein consumed is just wasted. Not wanting to waste a full 7g of the ingredient profile, I found the best time to use this was for fasted cardio in my mornings, where I could use the jolt of caffeine as well as some BCAA. The other time I would use it is for late afternoon workouts when I am well past my lunch but haven't eaten dinner yet.

Energy from Quake 10.0 was clean and smooth, especially given the 350mg caffeine. This is an amount I'd usually crash on, but with the heap of Tyrosine, theanine, and probably the sheer amount of other ingredients, I felt good during and after taking this. Pumps were good, above average but not any level I'd call truly skin-splitting. Finally, I believe the PeakO2 to be effective, but I have taken Xtend Perform and this so long that I have definitely plateaued on the endurance boost. I am sure I would notice if I no longer took any PeakO2 for an extended time, though. Overall 9.1/10

The retail price for this is 39.99 for 40 scoops, which is 20 fully dosed servings for me. This is average for the category, as C4 Ultimate, JYM, Kaged, and similar competitors all cost around this much. I got this on Bodybuilding.com with a BOGO deal, plus a $10 email signup coupon, so it's definitely possible to bring this down to reasonable levels.

I have also seen good prices on Quake 10.0 on Groupon, but I would be wary of buying supplements there. I had a bad experience once with the expiration dates and clumping, but your mileage may vary. Overall 8/10

Side Effects

No side effects from me. No crash, jitters, stomach issues, nothing.

Conclusion

If you want energy, endurance and pumps during your workout, I would highly recommend trying this out. I have a tub of the lemon flavor, which I hope will taste better. If you are okay with the sweetness and drink a lot of water, this stuff is very good.
  • Watermelon Bubblegum: 7/10

September 15, 2017

• Innovative
  • Euphoric

I'm a competing powerlifter, getting ready for my third meet (just signed up). I had to drop out of my last meet due to injury, so I'm being very cautious this time. It would be nice to PR, but I just want to stay healthy.

Quake has a unique blend of ingredients, including some industry firsts for pre-workouts. A full serving is 2 scoops, but I usually use 1-1.5. Since Scivation is marketed at 1 scoop and 2 scoops, I'll evaluate the ingredients at one scoop.

With 1 scoop, we have:

3g Citrulline- A common pump enhancer which can also have some endurance benefits. 3g is enough for me to feel a benefit, but a clinical dose is 4g.

3.5g BCAAs (2:1:1)-Branched Chain Amino Acids- these are commonly used to promote recovery. The research on them is mixed. The study that Scivation founded used 14g. To get this amount, you would need 2 scoops AND to use Xtend intra, which I'm sure a lot of people do. I would like to see bulk leucine since you don't need as much of it to get a result, but it's Scivation. You have to expect BCAAs.

1.5g L-Tyrosine- This supplement is used to reduce stress. Common doses are 500mg-2g

1g Peak O2- A trademarked blend of mushrooms that can help improve endurance. The study on athletes with this compound had the athletes use 2g twice
    a day. In my own experience, I've found 2g to be a good dose. I think Quake is the first pre-workout to use Peak O2. I also think Scivation was the first to start putting Peak O2 in supplements (first seen in Xtend Perform).

750mg arginine nitrate- Nitrates are common pump enhancers. They're bound to other ingredients, like potassium or creatine. I don't know much about arginine nitrate specifically.

750mg LCLT- This is a form of carnitine often used for recovery. 750mg is a decent dose. Normally it's 500mg-2g.

500mg Capros- This comes from gooseberry extract and is good for heart health. As far as I know, Quake is the first pre-workout to use it (although other brands have followed)

175mg Caffeine- I hope we all know what caffeine does :) 175mg is a medium dose to me (on the small side for some people). A cup of coffee has around 110mg caffeine.

100mg Theanine- Theanine helps take the edge off of caffeine without making you drowsy. 100-200mg is a common dose

Astra Gin 25mg- This supplement helps with the absorbability of other supplements, e.g. citrulline.

I've only used the lemon drop flavor (also comes in bubblegum). The flavor was good. I'd give in at 8/10. It could have had a bit more sourness to really get the lemon drop experience, but it's tasty, and better yet, it can help improve the taste of bad tasting pre-workouts. I sometimes stack the caffeine free version with my stronger pres to help with the taste.

The mixability could be improved 6.5/10. I think it's the Peak O2, but I end up with residue in my shaker, and it mixes cloudy/has some sediment on the bottom.

The scooper is about the right size. I always use a food scale to measure my supplements but one scoop comes in at about 13g. I like using 1-1.5 scoops with this product.

This is where the product really shines. I have had nothing. but great workouts with Quake. The energy is there, and it is smooth. I get no jitteriness, no anxiety, which sometimes happens when I take stronger pres. The caffeinated version works well on its own, or you can get the stim-free version and add it to another workout. I sometimes do this to help mellow out some of my more aggressive pres.

The pumps are solid. I've used Quake on upper days and lower days and I get good chest pumps, good back pumps, good hamstring pumps, all the good pumps.

The focus is strong. I can't attribute it to any particular ingredient, but I always feel dialed in.

There's also this euphoria (which may be the Capros, but I'm guessing on that). I'm just happy when I take Quake, and I'm kind of grouchy/curmudgeonly in the gym, so this is a new one for me.

Here's the downside. This is an expensive pre. When it first came out, it was $40 for 40 scoops. Granted, this is $1/serving in my case, which isn't so bad, but if you want a full serving, that's $2/serving, which to me is a bit too much.

There have been some good sales on this product. I got 1 large tub for $30 and two of the smaller caffeine free tubs also for $30, which brings the price down to $1.50/full serving, which is more in line with other top pres.

I think the price is reasonable considering that it is a quality product with trademarked ingredients and two industry firsts, but you do have to invest a bit of money to get it.

Side Effects

None for me.

Conclusion

I loved my tub of Quake. I loved it so much I bought another large tub and two smaller tubs (the caffeine free version). I think it's definitely worth a try if you want a smooth pre. If you like that jittery over the top feeling, this isn't for you.
    • Lemon Drop: 8/10

August 9, 2017

• Rare Ingredients
    • Pumps
    • Super Expensive
    • Limited Flavors
    • Flavoring Can Be Improved

Everyone loves a good preworkout, I mean which serious "gym goer" hasn't gone through multiple preworkouts to find out which is best for them. Admittedly it is hard finding a pre that ticks all the boxes, clinical dosage or not each has their own preference and what might work for you might not work for the person next to you. With that being said - I was given a chance to get Quake at a reduced price and heck I was in luck.

Amount Per 2 Scoops % Daily Value *
    L-Isoleucine 1,750mg **
    L-Valine 1,750mg **
    L-Tyrosine (micronized) 3,000mg **
    PeakO2 Blend 2,000mg **
    Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Reishi (Ganodema lucidum), King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngii), Shittake (Lentinula edodes), Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
    Arginine Nitrate (as NO3-T) 1,500mg **
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1,500mg **
    Capros (Indian Gooseberry Extract) 1,000mg **
    Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg **
    L-Theanine 200mg **
    AstraGin (Panax Notoginseng and Astragalus Menbranaceus) 50mg

An impressive array of quality ingredients really makes this a formidable pre - not to mention these ingredients are not cheap, and hardly seen in a preworkout (Peak 02 blend). But overall no complaints at all, at 2 scoops it is on another level.

Taste

Watermelon bubblegum
    This was certainly not the best tasting pre, but then again taste isn't everything. It has a very slight watermelon hint but with the amounts of ingredients being used It left me an undesirable after taste. The best way to drink this is to down it - simply. Hopefully the lemon drop tastes better.

Mixability

I hardly had any issues with mixability, the only thing worth mentioning is that it does foam a bit so additional water is required to get evey bit out.

2 scoops in 300mls of water, 20 minutes before training.

Finally we get to the good part, I really didn't know what to expect from Quake, although good on paper I was unsure if 2 scoops would be too much caffeine for me to handle, and thankfully 2 scoops worked amazingly well. One thing I did notice is it takes time to kick in fully, energy is not instant but rather long lasting, and most importantly it is "clean" energy which was awesome. I did not have any palpitations whatsoever which is normally a worry when a pre hits the 300mg mark or more of caffeine. The pumps were awesome and definitely made for a great workout time after time, and they were long lasting. Talking about long lasting the definite highlight is the stamina, I have never used a pre that has increased my stamina as much as this, I still had plenty in the tank which meant more reps and sets. Focus was also there, not to the degree of which other pres had me at, but in a way that was "nice" and engaging to say the least. Intensity was definitely improved as well, I did make mention that intensity is important and Quake definitely had me heating up, lol.

Now bearing in mind I got this at a great price, this is not cheap. $50 for 20 servings is alot, but for what it contains and produces its well worth the price tag. And these are 20 true servings (2 scoops = 1 serving) not to mention the ingredients are unique and pretty exotic. For me this would last 5 weeks (I train 4 times a week) but if your training more it will last a month or less.

Nothing.

Conclusion

A great pre, definitely in my top 5 list of my favorite pres. I not only enjoyed the product but another thing that stood out for me was the fan involvement of Quake and how the fans had a say on the flavors etc which was a real nice touch - that added more appeal and excitement to the product. This not only delivered once but continually, which is key. Flavoring and flavors need more work and maybe even larger tubs with more servings would really make it slightly cheaper. It definitely is one of the best pre workouts I have ever used and the ingredient profile can go head to head with almost any preworkout can triumph over it. I have also been a fan of xtend and its awesome to see that Quake has had a profound effect on me. Its truly a complete pre workout that ticks every box. A must buy!
    • Watermelon Bubblegum: 6/10

August 2, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Adequate Pump
    • No Beta Alanine
    • Super Expensive

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    20 year old natural powerlifter, pre workout addict

Quake did not skimp at all on the ingredient profile. At the full dose (2 scoops), it offers clinical doses of proven workout enhancers. 6 grams of PURE Citrulline, 2 grams of PeakO2, a whopping 3 grams of Tyrosine, 7 grams Xtend BCAAs, 50mg AstaGin, 1.5g LCLT, 200mg Theanine, and 350mg Caffeine. The most special parts about the product are the PeakO2 and the Capros Gooseberry Extract. Unfortunately, there is no Beta-Alanine though. So no skin tingles and itching. Sad mostly because it is now a part of the "Pre Workout Experience" when you feel the beta hit and the need to scratch your face off while moving heavy weight

Mixes great, but it may seem a little gritty at the bottom due to some settling of the ingredients. I'm not sure exactly what it was, probably the PeakO2. As for flavor, the watermelon bubblegum tastes just like the Hubba Bubba gum. Dosing is perfect if you take 2 scoops, but 1 just isn't enough to get a full effect of the ingredients. Unfortunately, this makes it only 10 servings of a full dose pre.

With 2 scoops, the energy, focus, and pump are amazing. There is no crash, no crazy jitters, no negative side effects from this pre. Didn't notice too much for endurance, but I thought I noticed better power output. I always feel a little stronger when I take it. One thing I noticed is that it did not give me an upset stomach. Sometimes I lift fasted, and when I take pre first thing in the AM it will normally give me a little stomach upset. But this did not give me any stomach ache or jitters.

At retail price of $34.99 per 20 scoop tub, a full dose runs $3.49 if you take 2 scoops. If you have a good coupon it's definitely worth a shot, but you simply can't afford to use this every day. Not when other great comparable pres are available for half the price per serving. It looks like prices are starting to drop from certain retailers, but do not pay MSRP for this.

Side Effects

Intense desire to pick things up and put them down repeatedly.

Conclusion

Really good pre. The formula, energy, focus, and pump are all phenomenal. The flavors are great, and to top it all off the packaging looks sick. But the downfall is the price. Compared to other good full dose pres like Outlift, Pre Hak, or Jym, the price takes Quake down a peg or two. If you have the money to try it out though, give it a shot.

June 30, 2011

• 4 Scoops Needed To Get Full Effect
    Overview: Yea, I know this product is discontinued...but I'm going to write a review on it anyways...After nearly a two month break off of traditional "pre-workouts" I jumped on this product. I am a big fan of SciVation due to it's product Xtend, which is one of my favorite supplements I have ever used. I found this particular product on wheycheap.com one day and decided to pull the trigger on it.

How I dosed it: I would take this product (typically 4 scoops) about 25-30 minutes before I started working out, and this doseage was usually precluded with a serving of a N.O. agrinine product.

Profile(9/10): Looking at the label on this, it has a great looking profile. The ingredients are categorized into several different groups; muscle Boosters (creatine mono, Beta Alanine, taurine), mental Boosters (carnitine, tyrosine), energy Boosters (citric acid, caffeine, and 1,3-dimeth) and muscle protectors (crysteune, vitamins E & C, and ALA). The only issue I have really is that it is a proprietary blend. Other then that, it has a very complete profile and also has no sugar, carbs or calories.

Texture/Mixability(6/10): This product has a very clump texture, often times in very large clumps. I'm not sure if moisture got into the container or not, but I've read this similar complaint many times before, so I'm going to assume this is common in this product. I'd pretty much have to shake up the container each time before I went to mix it up. Anytime I mixed this, there would still be clumps left at the bottom of my shaker cup.

Taste(7/10): This product definitely left a lot to be desired in the department of taste. The flavor I used was Faultline Fruit Punch, and the taste was very tart and "powdery", which is the best way I can describe it. This was definitely a product I just held my breath and chugged.

Effectiveness(8/10): I didn't get any amazing effects from this product, but it did provide an ample amount of energy, focus, and pump when used in adequate amount. I could definitely tell the difference when I took it versus when I didn't. It worked well in synergy with Xtend during my workouts, and I was never at a loss for energy or focus. There wasn't that factor of being blown away by it's effects that would make me rate it any higher in the effectiveness category, and the one big knock I will put on this is you need 4, yes count them 4 scoops of this product to get any type of feeling from it. The first couple of days I was able to get away with two scoops which is the minimum dosage prescribed. Having to use 4 scoops takes away from the practicality and value for this product.

Value(8/10): A tub of this at regular retail value you will run at about 30 bucks, and when you have to run a 4 scoop serving to get the desired effects, you end up with only 20 servings per container, a total of $1.67 per serving. There are definitely better deals out there for products that will work equally or better than this one.

The Verdict: I had pretty high hopes when I started using this product, and though I can't say that I was completely disappointed in it, it definitely left me wanting more. I know SciVation can do better then this, so in my opinion this factor coupled with what seems to be a preemptive move on the FDA ban of 1,3 dimeth has lead to the discontinuation of this product by SciVation and the release of Novem. I look forward to trying that product down the line, as for this one though I've rated it fairly highly, it gets the sideways thumb...and it's discontinued anyways :P

February 9, 2011

I have used products from SciVation on a regular basis for several months. I am a big fan of Xtend and I also used VasoCharge before it went off the market. I must say that I was very disappointed with Quake 10.0. It does not compare to Jack3d much less VasoCharge.

I am someone who enjoys an intense workout in the weight room 3 to 4 days a week. Since I work 8 to 5, my workouts are at the end of the day so I do need something to give me that boost when I am hitting the free weights. Quake 10.0 did not do the job for me.

I did not experience any bad side effects and the taste (Fruit Punch and Seismic Berry Blast) was not that bad. I did not experience a substantial increase in my focus or energy during my workouts.

In my opinion Jack3d is the best pre-workout formula on the market, although 1.M.R. is not far behind.