(Better than 88% in Estrogen Blockers)

Arima-XD is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by VMI Sports. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

September 11, 2018

• Increased Confidence
  • Increased Drive
  • Quality Brand
  • None

Quick Summary/Introduction

First off, thanks to VMI for letting me try this through the TROOPS program. VMI always has great customer service, promptly answering any questions I may have, and they seem to really care about their products. Everything I've tried from them has been great, and this product was no exception.

I'm a 36 year old guy coming back from a year and a half break from the gym, and have been working on getting stronger for the last 3 months or so. My training consisted of Candito's linear program for the entirety of my run of this product. I started using this the day after I finished VMI's Arimidrol, and whereas Arimidrol mainly gave me a libido boost like no other, this product gave me more of what I expect from an AI product. I had steady strength gains, increased muscle fullness, and was in a good mood and had more confidence in general while I was taking this. I was technically in my 5th week of an AI "cycle" when I started taking this, since I had taken Arimidrol for 4 weeks prior to starting this, so I started noticing these benefits within the first week. However, if I had taken this product without a previous AI, I would have expected to begin seeing results somewhere during week 2.

Vitamin E

"Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor"
(Prop blend: 165mg)
Chrysin
Astragin

DIM is the major metabolite of Indole-3-Carbinol, which is scientifically shown to have various positive effects on estrogen balance, as well as some anti-carcinogenic properties. With a combination of these two ingredients, you have both a direct and indirect means of obtaining DIM's effects. These two ingredients seem to be the workhorses of this supplement, along with the astragin for absorption. I couldn't find a clear consensus of calcium-d-glucarate, but it supposedly has anti-estrogenic properties. Chrysin is purported to have anti-estrogen properties as well, but seems to be poorly absorbed and requires a significantly higher dose than what is present in this product. However, the astragin may help with the absorption issue, allowing its effects to be felt.

Dosing is 2 capsules, once a day, prior to a meal or physical exercise, near or around the same time of day. I took this around 20 min before lunch for the first couple of weeks, then switched to taking it first thing in the morning around 20 min before breakfast. I didn't notice any difference physically between these dosing schemes, but first thing in the morning ended up being the most convenient time for me.

As I said in the quick summary, I started noticing effects by the end of the first week, since I had been taking Arimidrol for 4 weeks prior to this. I had steady strength increases, my muscles seemed slightly fuller, and I started noticing more veins and definition, especially in my arms and chest. The effects were more subtle than an arimistane product, but were definitely noticeable. My legs have increased in size considerably, making me now unable to wear a couple of pairs of shorts I have comfortably. I have to contribute this mostly to the Candito program, however, since I am squatting and deadlifting twice a week, in addition to other lower body hypertrophy work, but I feel like this probably helped somewhat. I also had more drive and a general feeling of confidence for most of my run of this. The only place this product felt mediocre for me, at least compared to Arimidrol, was libido. In fairness, Arimidrol gave me an incredible libido boost, like no other nutritional/performance supplement I've ever tried. However, my libido seemed to return to baseline after a week or so switching to this product. I have a naturally high libido anyway, though, so I don't really see this as a negative. It didn't reduce my sex drive or anything, it just didn't give the level of boost that the previous product gave me.

One thing that really stood out to me, which is why I want to give this its own paragraph, is that it completely stopped the night sweats I had been having for the past couple of years. For probably two years before taking this product, I woke up sweaty every single morning, sometimes waking in the middle of the night to swap pillows or shirts because they were soaked. It was horrible and I probably should have gone to the doctor lol.. However, by the end of my first week of taking this product, I was no longer having these night sweats, and never had them again for the duration of my run. I'm not sure what was causing them, but I have read that low testosterone could be among the culprits. Since I haven't seen a doctor or had my hormone levels checked, I can't be 100% certain, but the correlation of me taking this and the night sweats stopping seems too significant to ignore. It is just my guess, but judging from this and the way I felt during the time I was using this product, I feel like this must have returned my testosterone/estrogen levels to a more optimal balance.

Amazon has this right now for $29.99 with free shipping, and you can easily find this other places online for around $30, which comes out to $1/day. This seems to be the standard price for AI products, and considering the quality of this product, I think this is an excellent value.

Side Effects

No sides to report. I experienced no joint pain or dryness typically associated with AI's.

Conclusion

All in all, I was very happy with this product, and would recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative to arimistane or just a quality AI product without breaking the bank. I received similar results, albeit more subtle, from this as I've gotten from arimistane in the past, but without the joint pain and dryness. This is something I will definitely use in the future to keep my hormone levels balanced, as it truly seems to have lived up to its label claims for me.

Other Prices:
Suppz.com   $34.99
VMI Sports   $35.99

Overall
Overall
5.4
4.5
  September 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Brand
  • VMI Has Better AIs

The weakest of VMI's three AI products I've run.

I gave VMI's original Arimistane high marks - a 7.7 overall - and I had an even more positive experience with their reformulated Arimidrol, to which I gave an 8.6 overall score. So of course, when I had the opportunity to run yet another AI/estrogen blocker by VMI, I absolutely went for it. I don't play around much anymore with hormonal supplements but I've become a big fan of AIs and have responded well to most products in this category.

Arima-XD's profile is more complex than its brothers and contains a suite of four core ingredients with purported properties related to estrogen inhibition, hormonal balance, and increased testosterone production. The struggle I have with evaluating these ingredients and their dosages is the lack of reliable research. Also, some of the ingredients didn't make sense to me as to why they were included in this type of product.

Let me elaborate. Calcium-D-Glucarate works by assisting the kidneys in facilitating the removal of glucuronidated toxins and hormones from the body. ALL steroid hormones, including estrogen, DHEA, and testosterone, are glucuronidated, meaning Calcium-D-Glucarate shouldn't have a net positive effect with respect to aromatase inhibition. Hoping someone smarter than me can clarify how this ingredient is supposed to function in this supplement.

As for the rest of the profile, the inclusion of I-3-C and DIM make sense. These compounds are related to the Brassica family of vegetables which are touted for their anti-estrogen properties. Chrysin however, was another head-scratching ingredient for me. While Chrysin is known for being a test-boosting plant compound, its bioavailability is extremely poor, with dosages of up to 3,000mg having been proven as being ineffective. Seemed like a waste to include it in Arima-XD.

I took my two pills in the AM roughly 30 minutes pre-workout on lifting days. Even on non-workout days, I still dosed the caps in the AM in order to maintain a consistent dose routine. Very easy to swallow caps with no aftertaste, indigestion, or other side effects.

If you read my Arimidrol review, you'll note I raved about the product's libido boosting and cortisol control properties, thus I had the bar set pretty high for Arima-XD. Unfortunately that mark was missed completely. I experienced none of the same improvements to sexual performance, libido, drive, etc. Nor did I get any of the drying out/leanness or weight loss effects. I actually gained a few pounds while running Arima-XD, and am now coming in around 210 lbs. whereas before I was consistently at 205 lbs.

I am not blaming Arima-XD here or saying it caused negative effects, only that I really didn't experience anything at all, and certainly nothing near what I experienced while on Arimidrol. This basically sums up my experience with this product - I didn't feel like I was running any sort of AI supplement throughout the entire bottle.

A 30 day bottle of Arimidrol can be purchased for between $25 and $30 depending on the seller. Arima-XD is in the same ballpark with the cheapest I could find being $24 on AllStarHealth. Hard to gauge this price against competitor products considering ingredient profiles are rather unique and really no two of this category of supplement is identical. From past research I've done I can tell you it's fairly standard to find good AI's at a price point of roughly $1 a day.

Side Effects

I had no joint dryness while on this product.

Conclusion

I was rather disappointed with my run of Arima-XD, especially considering my track record with other VMI AI supplements. This was far and away the worst of their trio of AI's that I tried, however I am keeping in mind my past experiences, as well as the fact that no two people respond in identical fashions to the same product. I know for a fact that VMI puts out quality estrogen blockers and, though I would be quick to refer people to Arimidrol over Arima-XD, it's clear my experiences are in the minority based on other reviews. VMI remains my go-to for a quality AI, thus I would say Arima-XD is worth considering (but seriously just go get Arimidrol).

Other Prices:
Suppz.com   $34.99
VMI Sports   $35.99

August 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Dry Joints

You will look leaner and dryer but it will dry your joints.

Thank you vmi for letting me try this product. They have made mostly good products from what I've tried. I dont seen to have high estrogen or low testosterone from how I feel when not on these type of products but I have not gotten them check yet. I try to mostly eat clean and lift 5 days a week and do cardio on those days.

5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin) 150mg
Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus (as Astragin) 15 mg

Calcium-D-Glucarate helps the body get rid of excess estrogen by inhibiting beta-glucaronidase not allowing it to be reabsorbed into the body.

Indole-3-Carbinol is a powerful anti-estrogen compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. I3C is regularly used to balance hormone levels, support optimal liver and intestine function, and enhance immune system functioning.

Diindolylmethane is the active component of I3C that optimizes hormone levels and puts a stop to estrogen proliferation.

Chrysin a bioflavonoid found in significant amounts of bee pollen and honey. Chrysin is a well known natural testosterone booster, which encourages greater testosterone production and inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

Astragin is added to help absorb more of this.

These ingredients seem really good based on what I read about them. I also like that the ingredients are fully disclosed.

No taste or mixability.
I would take 2 capsules in the morning before eating.

I felt nothing the first week but the second week my libido increased. It was not a major increase but it was noticeable. On the third week I started to look dryer and felt dryer. My joints started to ache so I bought some fish oil to make them feel better. It had my veins show a little more but it was not a huge difference in how they popped out. I did not lose weight but I did look leaner. It was not too noticeable but some people asked if I was trying to lose weight. I felt more aggressive in the gym but not outside of that. I fel more motivated to go to my max while using this. I was expecting to get some acne while using this but I did not get any. Normally these type of products will put acne on my face but this product did not.

You can find this for $36 at vmisports.com which is $1.20 a serving or $0.60 a capsule. I think this is a great deal considering these type of products are normally above $50 and some dont work as good as this one did for me.

Side Effects

Dry joints

Conclusion

I think this is one of the better estrogen blockers out there and is cheaper than most of them. This could cause dry joints so you should probably stack it with fish oil so you don't get that issue.

August 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Dry Joints

This product helps block against the build up of estrogen and costirol and give you more energy. Also you will look leaner and your skin will look more dryer. The only issues you may deal with are dry achy joints.

First off I want to thank VMI Sports for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I have never really been much into using products like this and it had been a couple years since I used a product like this. After checking out some of the reviews on here and seeing that it was getting some pretty good reviews I thought I would give this try. My one concern with this that I was reading was a lot of people got really dry achy joints and that kept me from trying it sooner because I have had this issue at times and know how miserable it can be to deal with. I thought if this starts to happen and it's to much I will back off.

I like that they fully disclose everything that is in this. The ingredients they use in this are rather potent and effective at blocking the build up of estrogen and cortisol.

Indole-3-Carbinol is a powerful anti-estrogen compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, and cabbage. I3C is regularly used to balance hormone levels, support optimal liver and intestine function, and enhance immune system functioning.

Diindolylmethane is the active component of I3C. Basically, think of DIM as a more "refined" form of I3C that optimizes hormone levels and puts a stop to estrogen proliferation.

Astragin is included to help bioavailability of this

No taste since these come in pill form and nothing to mix.
Take 2 pills daily prior to food/meal, on an empty stomach

This will be my first time using any kind of estrogen blocker in at least 2 years. After reading the reviews on here and hearing what good results people were getting from this I was rather excited to give this a try. I will start off by saying that this stuff works and works really well. The ingredients they use in this are rather potent so they are effective.

I noticed that this took me about 10 days or so before I started to really notice anything from this. The biggest things I noticed from this was how much leaner I started to get. Also my skin started to look a lot more dryer and seemed to be a lot more thinner like. I was noticing a lot more cuts in my muscles and any vascularity I got was a lot more noticeable. I did notice a slight drop in my body weight but only by a couple pounds or so. Also I noticed that while I was on this my appetite seemed to be a little less than it normal was. Not sure if this was causing that but I am guessing it was since I was leaning up a little more and had the slight drop in body weight. My overall strength gains from this were not to much and feel this did not to much to help that.

I do think this does a good job at helping you have a nice boost in your libido. It's was nothing crazy like but it was noticeable. Also I feel this does a good job at controlling your cortisol better. The results I was noticing from all these areas I mentioned I thought was really good and very impressed with how it was helping me but there was one main issue I had with this which I did not like. I know on other reviews people were talking about getting dry achy joints from this and this happened to me badly. I tend to have issues real bad at times with achy joints. After being on this for a few weeks. I really started to notice more pain in my elbows and forearms and even a little bit into my wrists. It was to the point at times I had to back off a bit on some of the stuff I was doing because it was bothering me to much. This is the one thing about this product that frustrated me and really wish I could avoid. I heard that some people started taking fish oils to help with the dry joints and I started doing that also and feel it helped some but not a real lot. Since I have stopped taking this I feel my joints are starting to feel a little better but still having some issues.

The cheapest I could find this was on allstarhealth.com and they want $24.19 for 30 servings. For a product like this and being so effective I really think this is a pretty good value for this.

Side Effects

Real dry achy joints

Conclusion

Overall I feel this is a very solid and effective product. What this product does and the results you will get from this are amazing. I would have to say this is one of the better estrogen blocker and cortisol controller you can find. For value I think this is more than worth trying. The big issue for me was the dry achy joint this caused me. Even with this issue I still really enjoyed this product a lot. I think this product is more than worth giving a try. I know not everyone had issues with their joints so maybe you will be just fine. I would say make sure you are taking fish oils with this just to be safe. Again I want to give a big shout out to VMI Sports for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

July 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Can Be 6-8 Weeks Til You See Results

This is a product to help fight the estrogen in your body and promote energy. Easy to take capsule form. A supplement that is hard to measure.

Thank you again to VMI for another review. I continue to try VMI as they make a great product. This is one that I am not so sure about. Now that I am 40, I need the stamina to keep going and I need a reduction in chest and stomach fat since I was large but now losing weight, so I thought this was the perfect fit. Let's review how good this product can be.

The ingredients listed are broken down into each item and how much there is for each ingredient. I have tried some in the past that just list the ingredients but not the amounts and for me, that is a big negative when it comes to supplements like this. That is a high rating for Arima-XD. Arima-XD contains Vitamin E 30 IU, Calcium D-Glucarate 350 mg, Diindolylmethane (DIM) 150 mg, Indole-3-Carbinol 150 mg, 5,7-Diihydroxyflavone (Chrysin) 150 mg, Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus Membraneceous (AstraGin) 15 mg. The first 2 products are vitamins. Diindolylmethane (DIM) comes from vegetables like kale and broccoli, which we all know that vegetables are healthy. Research has shown that broccoli and kale can help prostate. Indole-3-Carbinol can be found in vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collard greens and kale. The main purpose of Indole-3-Carbinol is it helps fight off cancer such as breast and colon cancer. 5,7-Diihydroxyflavone or Chrysin, is flavone found in honey. Chrysin is used by body builders and can potential stop hair loose. Chyrsin limits fat molecule damage so it stops protein damage. Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng or AstraGin is in Asian medicine to help the body's immune system. Astragalus has a history of working as an immune system booster and disease fighter. Panax Notoginseng has health benefits for blood and circulation. These two work together to help relieve pain with blood circulation, stop bleeding, aid in physical growth at a young age, aid women after childbirth (but I will not recommend it unless prescribed by a doctor), and preventing and treating heart disease. The Arima-XD contains healthy and natural products that have shown to improve the body. I give this a high rating.

Taste and mixability are not reviewed as this comes in capsule form. It says to take 2 capsules per day. This is something I would take in the morning along with my multivitamins. No problems in this area.

The tube says that this is a product that will block estrogen, control cortisol, and promote vitality along with stamina. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. It is the development and regulation of the female system and characteristics. Cortisol affects many functions in the body that include the control of blood sugar, metabolism, and reduce inflammation. Vitality can help you with strength and activity which produces more energy. Stamina is the ability to sustain physical or mental effort. It's hard to measure the hormonal dominance as well as blocking estrogen. I can't say that my hormones were better or worse. I can tell you that vitality and stamina were working with Arima-XD. I also noticed change with my physique but not on a major scale of results. I did feel that the chest was losing fat and becoming more defined. My stomach was also looking tighter but all this could be due to working out in general. I think this is a product that works but needs more time. I was able to get this for 30 day supply and Arima-XD tub says to take this product for 6 to 8 weeks consistently for best results. It would be interesting to see what would happen after 6 to 8 weeks. I would say this was effective in some areas but hard to judge in all the areas. I give it a good rating.

I was able to find this online as low as $25 but I also found it as high as $45. The $25 for a 30-day supply is $0.83 per day which is not bad. The question about value is if Arima-XD is working well enough when starting a second tub. Like I said earlier, I think this is something that would take at least 2 tubs to get good results. I give it a middle-ranking because I don't think that 4 weeks is enough, but if after 2 tubs you see results than the cost is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

It is rare that I give VMI products a middle rating, but this one is middle because I think it takes more time than 30 days and it is not easy to measure the hormonal balance. It has good ingredients but effectiveness is questionable. The vitality and stamina were improved. The cost is not too much as long as you're able to get it at $25. I'm not saying this is a product that everyone should try. It depends on your body and how it responds. It could be something worth a try since the cost is not too high. I would buy again to see if there was a difference after 6-8 weeks. I give it a yes recommendation because I think it has potential.

July 20, 2018

• Leaning Effect

Seemed to drop water weight and look very slightly drier quicker than usual if I were to cut without using this. None of the typical low estro symptoms/bad side effects.

I was not surprised to see this product containing 150mg each of DIM and Indole-3-carbinol but I understand why-these help regulate the metabolites of estrogen in your system so you essentially get a more optimal ratio between your hormones so your system isn't "dominated" by this high amount of estrogen. That's the best way I can think of to describe this simply. For reference, DIM can be used medically or supplementally for things ranging from acne treatment to reducing types of cancer in women that are associated with abnormally high estrogen so there obviously is some weight to the effectiveness of DIM, and I3C is converted to DIM in our body as a precursor so there's that.

This formula also has Calcium-D-Glucarate which, to my understanding, helps lower estrogen levels as well by helping your body excrete it if there is too much of it (which explains why it is included haha).

Chrysin is supposed to reduce conversion of test to estrogen, so this is definitely a plus. I have seen some conflicting research on whether it actually works when ingested orally (or even transdermally for that matter), but props for it being included as something that MAY be effective.

Also, Astragin is included to help bioavailability of this all which is a nice touch.

Dosing is easy. Just two small capules down the hatch once a day. No aftertaste or heartburn or anything.

This is my third time trying an AI/estro block type supplement, with the previous being plain Arimistane capsules and then Exotherm by BLR. I wanted to try this primarily to help dry out during a cut, hold less water weight, harder muscles/more vascularity etc. Exactly what you would expect one may look for when using a supp like this. From my experiences in the past cutting, I did seem to drop water weight a little quicker than usual on this and my core looked a little better at a higher bodyfat, and my shoulder vascularity came a little sooner. I won't say these effects were anything crazy though, it seems as though it just "advanced" my progress by like 5-7 days or so visually if that makes sense. Those other two supps were much more noticeable in making my physique look hard, improving vascularity, BUT at the expense of I also felt like they were too strong to a degree. I feel I crashed some E using arimistane and had the joint issues as well as a little wtf moment with energy levels etc., and fortunately I didn't have these bad low estro effects from Arima XD.

You can purchase this on Amazon, 30 bucks for 30 servings. At $1 per serving, definitely cheaper than some other estrogen reducing supps on the market. Since this is more of a niche market some companies really upcharge their products so this is pretty good value for the category!

Side Effects

I really didn't have any that I can think of. Didn't have any dry joint pain or crashed estro symptoms which you can get with some other supps like higher dose Arimistane, so this was a plus.

Conclusion

Overall, if you want to experiment with an estrogen blocker/cortisol reducer I think this supplement is a fantastic starting point because it's not as harsh/severe as some others. If you are experienced and have tried some of these before I don't think you'll necessarily be blown away by this but the lack of strong side effects with some of the desirable traits of lower estrogen and cortisol may be enough to give it a try.

June 10, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido

Look leaner
    boost libido
    Cheap and effective
    Joints may get achy

41 year old male , typically follows a more powerlifting rountine for 2 weeks then high volume week. Cardio is not really a big thing for me right now , even with summer coming up. That being said I do try to limit the bad foods and eat a bit cleaner and lighter , mostly so I do not feel so heavy and bloated. But even with that I tend to always have a hard time getting leaner in the stomach area. Cortisol is so hard for me to control and I can usually have great results from one that works. So lets see how this one worked.

2 pills
    5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin) 150mg
    Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus (as Astragin) 15 mg

Seeing the added astragin in this I feel is a huge plus for a product like this.
    Calcium d-glucarate is nutrient compound that has been demonstrated to aid in estrogen balance by promoting the excretion of excess estrogen from the body. It also promotes overall cellular detoxification.

I3C and DIM are phytochemical compounds that promote the metabolism of estrogen, allowing for a more favorable ration between "good" 2-OHE1 estrogens and "bad" 16 OHE1 estrogen.
    Everything in this is shown to help or decrease certain hormone levels.

2 pills. Easy to take.
    No issues with dosing.

Takes about 10 days to start seeing results. I was also starting to tan while taking this and I will say it was really making the leaning out effect look that much more dramatic. Skin was looking paper thin on my chest, shoulders and arms. I was asked several times while on this what I was doing to lean down so much. Funny thing is my weight only dropped about 5lbs on this the whole time. My strength and aggression was moving up and up every week. I seemed to level out about 25 days in and never seen much more leaning out than what I had. I did start to get a bit of achy joints toward the very end. I think it would hurt much more in the colder months but with summer here my joints are typically not too bad.
    The one thing I think I loved the most was how many more new veins I started to see. I typically show vascularity well anyway but this was over the top.
    Another thing that should be mentioned or warned. The libido boost. This and Invictus has been the best libido booster and cortisol controller to date for me. I waited to write this review as I wanted to see how fast the results would fade out and return to normal . I am currently running the arimadrol so I can compare the two.

Supplementgeeks.com has this for 22.99 right now.. Let me tell you. GO GET IT NOW. That is a killer deal.

Side Effects

Results tend to fade about 10 days after use.
    Can give dry achy joints.

Conclusion

One of my top picks for estrogen and cortisol control. I loved the results of this. Absolutely worth the money.

Overall
    Overall
    8.9
      June 10, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Leaning Effect
    • Thinner Skin
    • No More Estrogen Sides
    • Improved Vascularity
    • Fat Loss
    • Dry Joints

One of the most solid estrogen and cortisol blockers that I have used. VMI continues to create hit after hit.

Big thanks to VMI for letting me run Arima-XD for them. I am a creature of habit who tends to create excess cortisol given my high-stress lifestyle. Because of this, I tend to carry more weight around my gut than I really want to. I also really like to use products that raise my testosterone levels, but with that comes the potential for excess estrogen, which again, can leave you looking soft. Well in comes VMI's Arima-XD. 2 pills a day will keep all of this bad stuff away.

For the most part, you get a fully disclosed label from VMI with this product:

Estrogen Destroyer Matrix

Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor 165mg
    5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin)
    Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus (as Astragin)

as you have seen in other reviews these are very potent ingredients when it comes to fighting off excess cortisol and estrogen.

DIM supplement encourages optimal estrogen metabolite breakdown. And by doing this, DIM prevents the overproduction of bad estrogen metabolites. An overproduction of harmful estrogen metabolites leads to estrogen dominance. Too much of anything is never good. This is especially true of hormones. For example, estrogen dominance can lead to tumors in the uterus and endometriosis. In addition to encouraging the production of good estrogen, there are other DIM supplement benefits. Diindolylmethane compounds contain potent antioxidant activity. This antioxidant activity may help prevent chronic disease.

Indole-3-Carbinol is the precursor to DIM and converts to DIM once it is processed through the stomach, so it adds to the dose of DIM that you are getting.

Having Astragin in this is an added bonus given that it will help the body better digest and absorb the ingredients that are being provided to you in this product.

Chrysin is a natural aromatase inhibitor and will help the body rid itself of the nasty effects of excess estrogen and cortisol by drying up the excess fluid retention that is created by the two.

Taste and mixability are a non-factor since these are capsules.

Dosing was 2 capsules in the morning when I first woke up before I ate breakfast. That's it really, it's that simple.

Wow! This product was worth its weight in gold. So far I have tried VMI's Arimidrol and A-XR PCT, and by far this has been my favorite of the 3. Throughout the entire 4 weeks I have had and maintained a drier, leaner appearance, and have solid definition in my stomach and throughout my shoulders and upper chest area. I know the anti-cortisol and estrogen ingredients were working, because like a fool, I stopped taking fish oil for a week while on this and boy did my joints ever hurt. This product does not fool around and gets to work quickly on destroying excess fluid in the body helping you get a lean dry appearance. Added to this was an increase in vascularity and tightness of skin (a positive thing) which helped build overall self-confidence with my appearance. The final beneficial aspect was the uptick in libido. While I was using an effective testosterone booster while taking this, I will say this added to the libido enhancement. It really was like being in High School again being powered by raging sex hormones. This makes me tend to believe that if you were coming off of a PH cycle, then this would be a very effective PCT to use. I was super happy with the results that I got just from 4 weeks of this. I can only imagine how great things would be if you did run this for 8 weeks like VMI suggest that you can.

So you can find this on supplementgeeks.com for $23 for 30 servings which is $.76 a serving. Given the results that this product generates this is a hell of a steal. Not only is it effective, it's also effective in not making you poor.

Side Effects

Don't be stupid like me, keep taking your fish oil so you do not get dry joints.

Conclusion

Again, I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was with this. I will be buying this again and again. I even believe that this can actually give you better results in body composition than most non-stimulant fat burners. If you are coming off of a cycle, or even just using a testosterone booster, get this product in your life. At the price, you pay mixed with the effectiveness of the product you cannot go wrong here. Great job VMI!

May 20, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Leaning Effect
    • Thinner Skin
    • Improved Vascularity

Sometimes things do not go as planned. I had a plan to run my first Andro product and Arima-XD alongside with it. Well I ran Arima-XD solo and had a good time watching it work. Working out 3-4 times per week focusing on compound lifts, accessory and hypertrophy rep ranges. My diet was for the most part a Ketogenic Diet.

You get two main profiles, I will touch on a few of them that I thought to be interesting. Please see below:

Estrogen Destroyer Matrix

1) CALCIUM-D-GLUCARATE - helps the body get rid of excess estrogen by inhibiting beta-glucaronidase not allowing it to be reabsorbed into the body.

2) DIM - In small amounts, it can both inhibit the aromatase enzyme (and prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen) and it can act on more potent forms of estrogen and convert them into less potent forms; this conversion reduces the overall effects of estrogen in the body. (credit to: https://examine.com/supplements/diindolylmethane/)

The effective dose is around 100mg VMI give us 150mg Thumbs up for sure!

Aromatse Enzyme Inhibitor

1) CHRYSIN - Cuts down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, it also helps regulate/reduce the amount of estrogen in our bodies. As males we want to keep estrogen under control for the gains we want in the gym.

Taste is not a factor, 2 blue capsules before bed. If I missed them before bed I would take them if and when I woke up to use the restroom, or in the morning.

So right off the bat I will say Arima-XD works! Is it a magic pill that destroys estrogen and completely eliminates Aromatization? No, it is not.

It took me about 2-2.5 weeks to really notice the effects on my physical self, I did notice early on that I was less stressed over some things that where happening to me and around me that affected me indirectly. I am pretty resilient when it comes to stress and letting it affect me emotionally. I also had a nice confidence boost while in and out of the gym.

I have been following a Keto diet, while on this type of diet muscle pumps are short lived and also you get a flat look outside the small pumps. What I did notice while following my Keto diet and taking Arima-XD was outside the gym I didn't have that flat look and muscle looked a tad bit fuller. Now I don't attribute this to a pump, I feel like it leaned me out in certain areas where my muscles didn't look flat as a board.

Libido was also increased slightly.

I really did dig the leaning effect. I think pounds that were lost where from following the Keto diet. But I will attribute the thinner skin and leaner look to Arima-XD.

When it comes to value I gave ARIMA-XD 8. I find this is a fair as you can pick up a bottle for 27.79 and free 2 day shipping from supplementgeeks.com.

Side Effects

I had no side effect to note.

Conclusion

Arima-XD is a good to have on its own, I will be picking up a few bottles and hopefully give this a run with an andro product. I will update my review or add notes on how that went. I loved the leaning effect this gave me and the confidence boost.

May 16, 2017

• Dry Joints

Hi everyone- I'm here to review VMI Sport's Arima-XD. This company has quickly become one of my favorites and they usually do a great job in the AI space. Arima-XD is no exception. It's milder than other AIs they've produced, but altogether I think it's a solid standalone product for recomping, and potentially a good tail-end supplement for a PCT stack. Thanks to VMI for their support of the TROOPer program and I hope we're delivering the quality reviews they need to spark the brand!

First we have vitamin E-- Why?
      > Maybe because of the effects vitamin E has on prolactin levels. Prolactin is also known as luteotropic hormone-- a protein based hormone responsible for milk production in (usually) females. Sounds estrogen-y. Vitamin E will supposedly drop prolactin levels without having an effect on free testosterone, and has demonstrated the ability to do so in numerous clinical studies.

Next up, we have the "estrogen destroyer matrix"... [Calcium-D-Glucarate] at 350mg per serving is in there because it's proven to lower estrogen levels, and is also used as a form of breast cancer protection for that reason. However, if taken orally you'd need to take a toxic amount for it to be effective... about 100mg/kg... so if I'm 225lbs, that's 102kgs x 100mg = 10,200mg... or 10.2g. That's a lot. [Diindolylmethane A.K.A. DIM] You can get it in your broccoli. It is anti-cancer and anti-estrogen. This stuff is really the power at work in Arima-XD, I think. It's been shown extensively that it regulates estrogen levels, but specifically, to keep them steady and without radical fluctuation in either direction. It will act as an aromatase inhibitor by actively targeting more potent forms of estrogen and preventing conversion of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. A dose as low as 100mg has been shown decrease estrogen levels. Tread carefully though. DIM can go Benedict Arnold on you and switch sides to start upping estrogen levels. That's why you need to cut A-XD out at 6 weeks tops. There's 150mg in here. --Or is there? The last ingredient in the "matrix" is [Indole-3-Carbinol], the metabolic precursor of DIM! But, it's only 150mg more, and it breaks up into other metabolytes too, so it's tough to say what you're getting in DIM from the i-3-c.

Last is the "Aromatase Enxyme Inhibitor" 165mg, proprietary blend. Chrysin and Astragin. Well... Chrysin is only shown to work if you inject it directly into your testicles, and won't work at all taken any other way. That's a lot of pressure for Astragin... I think AstraGin is great stuff and works really well, but I don't know if it's THIS powerful/effective.

That's it.

I took it every morning on an empty stomach, even though the bottle said to take it at night. I thought that worked out great and I really felt the effects.

After a very long waiting period (and I usually react fast), I started to notice similar (but milder) effects as what I have when I take arimistane. Drying out... toning up... looking more lean... more vascular, as well as actually feeling better in the gym, a greater sense of motivation and confidence.

It did take a really long time though. I remember complaining to someone almost two weeks in that I felt nothing.

On the bottle VMI makes the following claims:
      - Increases Libido
      - Lowers Cortisol
      - Inhibits Aromatase Enzymes

Now, I can certainly attest to the first. There was definitely an uptick in libido, but it was a fraction of what you'd experience taking a stronger AI like arimistane. As for the other two, it's difficult to prove, but symptomatically I'd say it was working there too. Cortisol is your stress hormone and I feel that during my time running Arima-XD I was able to function more confidently. I sometimes get nervous before presenting to my CEO, but needed to make a few presentations during my cycle and felt much more prepared and confident while doing so. This deserves an asterisk though because I'm also more settled in to my current position than I have been at any other time as well. So, it could be attributed to that too.

Other indicators for AI effectiveness might be things like moodiness or feeling overly emotional. These symptoms seemed to be kept at bay. I felt very level headed during the entire period of taking it-- even when watching Homeward Bound with my 3-yr old son... I remained a rock of composure and stoicism. That's basically impossible, but it happened. That movie usually gets me every time. Man when Shadow falls into that hole and can't get out then he shows up somehow at the very end!! Killer.

I didn't notice anything drastic in terms of weight or rep increases, maybe a slight decrease in fatigue, but when used during a stack that could be attributed to a lot of things.

Altogether this stuff is very mild feeling, but in a good way. You don't feel like anything other than a slightly better version of yourself.

The biggest indicator of its effectiveness for me was probably the mirror. My workouts weren't dramatically changing, but I seemed to get better faster aesthetically.

Available for $31.63 on Amazon right now. That's a fair price at a little over $1/day for 30 servings.

Side Effects

Similar sides to Arimistane- mainly sore joints. However, the sides were much milder and the on-set was much later (i.e. mid-end of the 3rd week)

Conclusion

Overall I had a good experience with Arima-XD. I'd recommend it to someone that wants to explore AI's and Natural Test Boosters but doesn't have experience with them yet, just to get a sense of what they'll experience in a milder setting than some of the more potent ones. I could also see this being used as a last step in a PCT stack. I don't think it's powerful enough for use when coming off any prohormones, but tapering down from a PH or strong NTB or SARM, to a NTB or Arimistane, then to Arima-XD I think would be a perfect setting for it.