(Better than 86% in Estrogen Blockers)

Arima-XD is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by VMI Sports. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers

May 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leaning Effect
  • Thinner Skin
  • Improved Vascularity

Sometimes things do not go as planned. I had a plan to run my first Andro product and Arima-XD alongside with it. Well I ran Arima-XD solo and had a good time watching it work. Working out 3-4 times per week focusing on compound lifts, accessory and hypertrophy rep ranges. My diet was for the most part a Ketogenic Diet.

You get two main profiles, I will touch on a few of them that I thought to be interesting. Please see below:

Estrogen Destroyer Matrix

1) CALCIUM-D-GLUCARATE - helps the body get rid of excess estrogen by inhibiting beta-glucaronidase not allowing it to be reabsorbed into the body.

2) DIM - In small amounts, it can both inhibit the aromatase enzyme (and prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen) and it can act on more potent forms of estrogen and convert them into less potent forms; this conversion reduces the overall effects of estrogen in the body. (credit to: https://examine.com/supplements/diindolylmethane/)

The effective dose is around 100mg VMI give us 150mg Thumbs up for sure!

Aromatse Enzyme Inhibitor

1) CHRYSIN - Cuts down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, it also helps regulate/reduce the amount of estrogen in our bodies. As males we want to keep estrogen under control for the gains we want in the gym.

Taste is not a factor, 2 blue capsules before bed. If I missed them before bed I would take them if and when I woke up to use the restroom, or in the morning.

So right off the bat I will say Arima-XD works! Is it a magic pill that destroys estrogen and completely eliminates Aromatization? No, it is not.

It took me about 2-2.5 weeks to really notice the effects on my physical self, I did notice early on that I was less stressed over some things that where happening to me and around me that affected me indirectly. I am pretty resilient when it comes to stress and letting it affect me emotionally. I also had a nice confidence boost while in and out of the gym.

I have been following a Keto diet, while on this type of diet muscle pumps are short lived and also you get a flat look outside the small pumps. What I did notice while following my Keto diet and taking Arima-XD was outside the gym I didn't have that flat look and muscle looked a tad bit fuller. Now I don't attribute this to a pump, I feel like it leaned me out in certain areas where my muscles didn't look flat as a board.

Libido was also increased slightly.

I really did dig the leaning effect. I think pounds that were lost where from following the Keto diet. But I will attribute the thinner skin and leaner look to Arima-XD.

When it comes to value I gave ARIMA-XD 8. I find this is a fair as you can pick up a bottle for 27.79 and free 2 day shipping from supplementgeeks.com.

Side Effects

I had no side effect to note.

Conclusion

Arima-XD is a good to have on its own, I will be picking up a few bottles and hopefully give this a run with an andro product. I will update my review or add notes on how that went. I loved the leaning effect this gave me and the confidence boost.

Other Prices:
    Amazon   $29.99
    Suppz.com   $34.99
    Optimal Nutrition   $36.99

May 16, 2017

• Fat Loss
    • Dry Joints

Hi everyone- I'm here to review VMI Sport's Arima-XD. This company has quickly become one of my favorites and they usually do a great job in the AI space. Arima-XD is no exception. It's milder than other AIs they've produced, but altogether I think it's a solid standalone product for recomping, and potentially a good tail-end supplement for a PCT stack. Thanks to VMI for their support of the TROOPer program and I hope we're delivering the quality reviews they need to spark the brand!

First we have vitamin E-- Why?
    > Maybe because of the effects vitamin E has on prolactin levels. Prolactin is also known as luteotropic hormone-- a protein based hormone responsible for milk production in (usually) females. Sounds estrogen-y. Vitamin E will supposedly drop prolactin levels without having an effect on free testosterone, and has demonstrated the ability to do so in numerous clinical studies.

Next up, we have the "estrogen destroyer matrix"... [Calcium-D-Glucarate] at 350mg per serving is in there because it's proven to lower estrogen levels, and is also used as a form of breast cancer protection for that reason. However, if taken orally you'd need to take a toxic amount for it to be effective... about 100mg/kg... so if I'm 225lbs, that's 102kgs x 100mg = 10,200mg... or 10.2g. That's a lot. [Diindolylmethane A.K.A. DIM] You can get it in your broccoli. It is anti-cancer and anti-estrogen. This stuff is really the power at work in Arima-XD, I think. It's been shown extensively that it regulates estrogen levels, but specifically, to keep them steady and without radical fluctuation in either direction. It will act as an aromatase inhibitor by actively targeting more potent forms of estrogen and preventing conversion of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. A dose as low as 100mg has been shown decrease estrogen levels. Tread carefully though. DIM can go Benedict Arnold on you and switch sides to start upping estrogen levels. That's why you need to cut A-XD out at 6 weeks tops. There's 150mg in here. --Or is there? The last ingredient in the "matrix" is [Indole-3-Carbinol], the metabolic precursor of DIM! But, it's only 150mg more, and it breaks up into other metabolytes too, so it's tough to say what you're getting in DIM from the i-3-c.

Last is the "Aromatase Enxyme Inhibitor" 165mg, proprietary blend. Chrysin and Astragin. Well... Chrysin is only shown to work if you inject it directly into your testicles, and won't work at all taken any other way. That's a lot of pressure for Astragin... I think AstraGin is great stuff and works really well, but I don't know if it's THIS powerful/effective.

That's it.

I took it every morning on an empty stomach, even though the bottle said to take it at night. I thought that worked out great and I really felt the effects.

After a very long waiting period (and I usually react fast), I started to notice similar (but milder) effects as what I have when I take arimistane. Drying out... toning up... looking more lean... more vascular, as well as actually feeling better in the gym, a greater sense of motivation and confidence.

It did take a really long time though. I remember complaining to someone almost two weeks in that I felt nothing.

On the bottle VMI makes the following claims:
    - Increases Libido
    - Lowers Cortisol
    - Inhibits Aromatase Enzymes

Now, I can certainly attest to the first. There was definitely an uptick in libido, but it was a fraction of what you'd experience taking a stronger AI like arimistane. As for the other two, it's difficult to prove, but symptomatically I'd say it was working there too. Cortisol is your stress hormone and I feel that during my time running Arima-XD I was able to function more confidently. I sometimes get nervous before presenting to my CEO, but needed to make a few presentations during my cycle and felt much more prepared and confident while doing so. This deserves an asterisk though because I'm also more settled in to my current position than I have been at any other time as well. So, it could be attributed to that too.

Other indicators for AI effectiveness might be things like moodiness or feeling overly emotional. These symptoms seemed to be kept at bay. I felt very level headed during the entire period of taking it-- even when watching Homeward Bound with my 3-yr old son... I remained a rock of composure and stoicism. That's basically impossible, but it happened. That movie usually gets me every time. Man when Shadow falls into that hole and can't get out then he shows up somehow at the very end!! Killer.

I didn't notice anything drastic in terms of weight or rep increases, maybe a slight decrease in fatigue, but when used during a stack that could be attributed to a lot of things.

Altogether this stuff is very mild feeling, but in a good way. You don't feel like anything other than a slightly better version of yourself.

The biggest indicator of its effectiveness for me was probably the mirror. My workouts weren't dramatically changing, but I seemed to get better faster aesthetically.

Available for $31.63 on Amazon right now. That's a fair price at a little over $1/day for 30 servings.

Side Effects

Similar sides to Arimistane- mainly sore joints. However, the sides were much milder and the on-set was much later (i.e. mid-end of the 3rd week)

Conclusion

Overall I had a good experience with Arima-XD. I'd recommend it to someone that wants to explore AI's and Natural Test Boosters but doesn't have experience with them yet, just to get a sense of what they'll experience in a milder setting than some of the more potent ones. I could also see this being used as a last step in a PCT stack. I don't think it's powerful enough for use when coming off any prohormones, but tapering down from a PH or strong NTB or SARM, to a NTB or Arimistane, then to Arima-XD I think would be a perfect setting for it.

Other Prices:
    Amazon   $29.99
    Suppz.com   $34.99
    Optimal Nutrition   $36.99

April 8, 2017

• Dry Joints

Before I start I want to thank VMI Sports Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to log Arima-XD. I've done a few VMI Sports Nutrition reviews for SR in the past and had pretty good results using their supplements. This review is following a PH cycle that lasted four (4) weeks, I wasn't expecting any kind of shutdown but I wanted to be safe. During the duration of this review I was training five (5) days a week focusing on Powerlifting/Hypertrophy.

Claim: Arima-XD is the strongest combination of clinically studied anti-estrogen ingredients - if you want to increase libido, lower cortisol and inhibit aromatase enzymes, Arima-XD is the answer!

The Arima-XD ingredient profile has two (2) main categories: Estrogen Destroyer Matrix and Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor.

Calcium-D-Glucarate - A calcium salt of D-glucaric acid. It has been studied for its role as a strong -glucuronidase inhibitor: Can reduce serum estrogen levels by 23%. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197785

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - Used as an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen blocker: Found in broccoli and other vegetables like cauliflower. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8384853

Indole-3-Carbinol - The active component in DIM which activates the estrogen receptor: Found in broccoli, kale, Cauliflower.

Chrysin - Natural Aromatase inhibitor: Extract from the Passiflora Caerulea.

There is no taste or mixability to judge since these are in capsule form. In regards to dosing I took two (2) capsules 20 min before bedtime on an empty stomach.

It was real easy to judge the effectiveness of Arima-XD following a PH cycle. Although the PH cycle was mild I wanted to be safe when it came to my PCT. After about two (2) weeks I noticed a couple of different things: Libido, Mood, Dry Joints. My libido skyrocketed after two weeks of use, this also caused my mood to be more aggressive in/out of the gym. I also noticed an increase with vascularity - my water weight which leaned me out especially in my stomach area. One negative about AIs is the joint dryness, I was really sore with my knees and elbows following training. However you can buy a joint supplement to stack to help with that issue.

The cheapest value I found was on Amazon for $32.22 (30 servings). Each serving will cost you around $1.07 which is a good value whether your using this as part of your PCT or for general health.

Side Effects

Dry Joints

Conclusion

Overall in conclusion this is another solid product from VMI Sports Nutrition. This is definitely recommended to help lower your estrogen levels and help boost libido. The value is definitely worth it following a PH cycle or for insurance for your overall health.

March 26, 2017

• No More Estrogen Sides
    • Dry Joints
    For as long as I can remember I have had absolute he** with rebound estrogen sides after even the most simplest compounds. Usually I'm able to control them with any ai compound worth its salt so how did arima-x do??

When I looked at the name I figured this would have arimstane in it, but I was wrong. As far as the popular estrogen destroying/ai ingredients go they went with vitamin e, DIM, and I3C. They added in some astragin to help with the absorption of the ingredients as well.

No taste or mixing with these being pills, and They are average sized and easy to swallow. I took 2 pills each night before bed as directed.

In the product description it says this product will kick in about 7-10 days. For me it was towards the latter maybe a little bit longer into the 2nd week of use. Once I did notice it though it came on fast, my joints started to ache a little so I added in some fish oil and joint support and it became bareable. The puffiness in my chest area got a little better as everything started to dry out and tighten up. Any tenderness i had also went away fairly quickly and has stayed gone since i stopped taking the product. My shoulders showed some really good vasculararity and I really noticed that my quads had some nice separation as well, but that came with the price of some pretty achy knees. I didn't notice any of the libido increases some of the other reviewers noted, but I wasn't really needing any aid in that category. Also my strength stayed about the same.

---value---
    The cheapest I found this was $33 which for a product in this niche that works is probably a little cheaper than most.

Side Effects

Slight joint pain

Conclusion

Thanks to vmi for sending this out, arimax didn't do a whole lot of extra for me like some others reported, but it did what i needed it to do and did it well.

March 22, 2017

• Improved Vascularity

Here I go, back for another review! I've been on a pretty good role lately of being satisfied with new supplements. Arima-XD continued this trend, performing as I'd expect. It also helped my body not get out of control during a vacation, which was great, because I don't usually do too well on vacations (tending to return home a little more "rotund" if you will). As usual, thanks to VMI Sports and the TROOP program for getting another quality product sent to my mailbox! As a note, this can be used for PCT, but I was using it standalone.

With Arima-XD, we sort of have 50% disclosure and 50% prop blend. The first ingredient listed is Vitamin E at 30IU. This is pretty much dead on for a recommended daily intake of Vitamin E. Next up is the E.D.M. No, not the crazy music, but the Estrogen Destroyer Matrix. It includes the following:

350mg of Calcium-D-Glucarate: There is a lot you can read about this, but it is known to reduce estrogen level in pet rats, among many other possible benefits. It also seems possible that it could reduce testosterone, but that one was not well proven. My one issue with this ingredient though, is that 350mg/day seems hugely underdosed based on the studies I read. Regardless though, it is supposed to be a good anti-estrogen ingredient.

150mg of Diindolylmethane (DIM): This is probably the key player in the E.D.M, as we have seen it before in other AI's. I have always responded well to it. Properly dosed, it provides strong anti-estrogenic effects and inhibits the aromatose enzyme.

Indole-3-Carbinol: I did a lot of searching and reading about this one. Everything I could come up with talked about anti-cancer effects. I even read reviews from people who had beat cancer and were now supplementing with this. I finally found one article that talked about how Indole-3-Carbinol is converted into DIM (the ingredient above) once it enters the gut. I guess that would explain its use in this supplement. Dosing seems about right at 150mg, possibly a little on the lower side.

The AEI (Aromatose Enzyme Inhibitor) blend consists of 5,7-Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin). I looked this up on examine.com and found the info kind of surprising. It apparently is an effective testosterone booster, but only when injected directly into your berries. The absorption properties of it have come up extremely poor. The other two ingredients in the blend are Panax Notoginseng and Astragin. Astragin is anti-inflammatory and honestly, I don't know what the Panax Notoginseng is really for.

Overall it's a decent profile, but I think some of these ingredients were thrown in here to make it look more complex then it really needs to be. The E.D.M. is the powerhouse of the profile, and more specifically, the DIM.

This is where this review gets very interesting, at least for me. Arima-XD comes in capsules, which you are supposed to dose at 2/day. Now when I read other people's reviews and even checked out the VMI website, the dosing instructions were pretty much 2/day before your last meal or before bed. I saw all this after I finished my bottle, and it left me scratching my head a little bit. On my bottle, which I am holding in front of me as I write this review, the directions state the following; "Take 2 capsules, once per day prior to food/meal, on an empty stomach. Take each serving near or around the same time each day." Now this being an AI, maybe I should've known to take it at night when cortisol is high, but when I read these instructions, I immediately thought morning time upon waking. Empty stomach, and easy to keep consistent as the directions say. I'm wondering why my instructions seem to differ from everything else I have read regarding this product. Maybe it would have been even more effective at night? I might never know.

I'm going to keep this section short and to the point. The product did what it said it would. I have used AI's in the past, and responded well to them. This one was no different. It didn't blow me away, it just worked. First off, libido was definitely lifted to above average. It was evident, I don't need to go into any more detail with that. One of the biggest things I noticed while using Arima-XD was vascularity. I'm not very "veiny" (probably because my BF % is higher than it should be, but that's neither here nor there), but I was definitely noticing some veins, especially around my shoulders while I was using. I would consider that a good sign of effectiveness for an AI product. I was also much less lethargic. I do shift work, so my schedule is all over the place. I also have three kids now, yes three, and they are all boys. 5, 4 and 10 months. Yup, I'm living the crazy life right now. Less estrogen equaled more energy for me. While on vacation, which usually means I get fatter, I managed to keep my figure in check during a few days of bad dieting. I attribute this to Arima-XD at least in some part. I have been on enough vacations to know what usually happens.

33 bucks on Amazon for a 30 day supply of Arima-XD. I think that is good value for what you get.

Side Effects

None at all. No aches or dryness or anything.

Conclusion

Well overall I liked this product. If I could go back in time, or use another bottle, I'd definitely try dosing it before bed on an empty stomach. It makes sense. Still not sure why my instructions differed from the rest. But what can you do? It worked, it's packaged nicely, and I'll be on the lookout for it during supplement sale seasons for sure. I did not see a reason to attach any pictures as others have already posted the label. Thanks again to VMI for sending it out! Go bruins. Go Celtics.

March 13, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Dry Joints

At 35 and scared to jump on the PH route due to some endocrine problems in the past (thyroid cancer), I look to natty test boosters/AI's to give me a little edge. You can't expect crazy gains, but hopefully a little better physique and break through some plateaus you've been stuck at. I've used plenty of these with great success to little, and recently have switched to AI's as I am looking for that leaner look. VMI's Arima-XD turned out to be one of the better ones I have tried. Review below.

Attached the supplement facts below. A semi transparent label, as we get 100% Vitamin E, and decent dosages of three anti-estrogen supplements in Calcium D, DIM, and Indole-3-Carbinol. If you're experiences with AI's these are common place, and I always seem to respond well to DIM. Then we have a prop blend of 165 of Chrisyn, Panax Notoginsend, and Astragin for absorption. Chrysin has been used for a long time but has some questionale research, and Panax Notoginseng or True Ginseng is a herb that reduces stress and has some positive cognitive benefits. Not knowing the dosages though, and when looking at effective doses of these products I feel they may be underdosed. But synergistically and with Astragin maybe they are aided. Overall, not a bad profile by any means, a lot of tried and true anti-estrogen products.

I really liked the simplicity of dosing for this product. A lot of natty test boosters and such have you take multiple servings per day, where this is two caps on an empty stomach either before a meal or before sleep. I always took this before bed on an empty stomach. Pills are small and easy to handle. A+ for ease.

I really felt this product was effective in lowering my estrogen levels for a couple of reasons. I didn't get any bloodwork done or anything but the visual effects and symptoms were all there. It took about a week or so to kick in, but when it did I saw a big increase in libido. Also felt my aggression increase and became more irritable at little things. My strength also increased steadily on just about every lift (of course this is due to good training and diet as well). The biggest benefit I saw however was in my physique. I definitely leaned out quite a bit and had that dry look. Shoulders, pecks more defined and less bloat around the abs and waist. Since this is currently my goal, I really liked this aspect of the product. Near the end of this product, my joints did get a little sore however. If I ran this for a second month, I would probably add a joint supplement to ease that some. Overall, a really nice AI product that delivered on most of it's claims.

You can find this for $32, which gives you a full 30 day supply. I think this is a very strong value for how effective it turned out to be, and definitely stackable for a two month run.

Side Effects

Some sore joints at the end, but no acne, maybe the Vitamin E helped?

Conclusion

A solid entry into the AI world. For those looking for some dry lean gains I would definitely give this a look.

March 1, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Dry Joints

Estrogen blockers are not really something I am well-versed in. I have only tried a couple in the past and AlphaMax and AlphaMax XT which were a test booster and estrogen blocker in one. Estrogen blockers normally give you a drier look, increase strength, and increase in libido, but may also cause some joint discomfort.

Most of these ingredients were new to me except the AstraGin. Calcium-D-Glucarate begins the profile and this seems to detoxify the body of bad enzymes by breaking them down and then your kidneys filtering them out. Next is DIM, which is found in vegetables such as broccoli, and it helps regulate estrogen. It could also prevent the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. I always saw that broccoli was a good estrogen blocker, but never really read too much into it. Indole-3-Carbinol is the third ingredient in the "estrogen destroyer matrix" and this ingredient is also found in broccoli and it can also decrease estrogen levels. Finally there is Chrysin which can help produce testosterone and prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. However, this is poorly absorbed orally. All the ingredients contained in here are linked to estrogen prevention/decrease in someway. Note to VMI: not a fan of the gelatin/dyed capsules.

VMI suggests taking a serving 20 minutes before your last meal of the day or 20 minutes prior to sleeping. I chose to take the serving 20 minutes prior to bed as I felt like that would be easiest. I kept the dosing protocol consistent throughout the 30 day duration.

When I started taking this, I was already taking M-Test, which is a natural test booster. I started taking Arima-XD about the same time as starting the second bottle of M-Test. A natural test booster does not require an estrogen blocker, but I think it is a good idea to pair the two together for best results. Obviously I cannot say how well this works on an actual cycle.

Like I said earlier, I was already noticing a bit of improved vascularity and libido from M-Test. Once the Arima-XD kicked in (probably about a week in), I really started to notice a drier look even though I was weighing 210-215. Shoulders and chest were popping with veins after workouts. This honestly probably was the most vascular I have ever been and not anywhere near my lowest body fat percentage. I am sure running this while I am even leaner would produce even better results. I also noticed that libido was increased. Strength gains were not really too over the top.

A big disadvantage of an AI like this is that you have to expect your joints to dry up. My knees were really bothering me a couple weeks into the bottle and lasted the duration of it. A joint supplement would really benefit those who take it.

You could find this for just about $33 which is a pretty good value.

Side Effects

Dry joints; especially knees.

Conclusion

I thought this was a good estrogen blocker and would recommend it. I actually am starting to believe that estrogen blockers are more effective than natural testosterone boosters, in my case anyway. Thank you VMI for sending this out!.

February 10, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Fat Loss
      • Dry Joints

First I would like to thank VMI for sending Arima-XD out for review; along with all the awesome supplements we've been able to try here on SR. Then of course the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. Arima-XD is good for increasing strength potential and the ability to "cut" as well during post cycle of a PH. I noticed pretty nice effects coming from this and definitely think it's a good AI to give a try.

We have Vitamin E to begin with before getting into the other interesting ingredients. Next up is Calcium-D-Glucarate, which is essentially in this to remove extra estrogen to my understanding. Then we have Chrysin, which is the ingredient used as the AI part that should assist with blocking estrogen. DIM is also within this with Indole-3-Carbinol in order to regulate different estrogen balances. Plus AstraGin to complete the profile so that the ingredients absorb better.

No taste with these caps and the mix is N/A. Dosing is 2 caps daily on empty stomach, which I consumed before bed.

I added Arima-XD to my PCT stack after using 3-AD from Nutraceutical Labs. Overall I definitely noticed a difference once being on this when my acne, or I guess I'd say welts lol were going away and not returning. They always seem to pop up on me during PH cycle, but Arima-XD saved the day and help put my hormones into a better balance of testosterone production to increase strength.

I did notice changes in my mood to where I wasn't feeling lethargic either. If your estrogen levels drop too low you can end up this way and just not want to train basically. I will also say about the 2nd week in my libido seemed to be up there and kicking. Joints did feel a bit dry, but that's just what most AI's do, so wouldn't necessarily say this is bad since it's a sign of working.

Found this for $33 on Amazon which I think is pretty fair. It's a quality AI that I feel is safe to take for most and only costs a little over a dollar more per serving. PH related products are never really cheap, so I'm gonna have to say that's a decent price to pay.

Side Effects

Dry Joint

Conclusion

I'd recommend this product to anybody looking to get their hormones in balance and testosterone increasing to maintain a natural balance. The product is affordable and works god when paired with a T-booster. Thanks again for allowing me to review this supplement VMI!

February 8, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido

I'd like to first thank VMI for their continued support here on SR.com. I'd also like to apologize for the tardiness of the this review. With that said lets get started.

Arima-XD (A-XD) is an AI developed to aid in helping to block exogenous estrogen spikes and help create a healthier hormonal balance. For us guys, estrogen is always something we gotta keep an eye on since too high levels can lead to a host of nasty sides including gyno and fat gain. However, having it too low can have its own consequences including dry joints and libido loss. Estrogen may get a bad reputation for the most part, but like all our other hormones in both men and women, it's important to keep it at a favorably balanced level.

Aside of a small amount of Vitamin E, A-XD contains ingredients including chrysin, DIM, Indole-3-carbinol, and calcium d-glucarate.

Chrysin is a flavone extracted from a species of passion flower. It is said so aid in blocking the production of estrogen via aromatase inhibition. The drawback is it's poor oral bioavailability. Luckily, A-XD contains the well known absorption enhancer AstraGin.

Calcium d-glucarate is nutrient compound that has been demonstrated to aid in estrogen balance by promoting the excretion of excess estrogen from the body. It also promotes overall cellular detoxification.

I3C and DIM are phytochemical compounds that promote the metabolism of estrogen, allowing for a more favorable ration between "good" 2-OHE1 estrogens and "bad" 16 OHE1 estrogen. Higher good estrogens are associated with the positive benefactors associated with estrogen. So, it would make since to try and balance out the ration to have more of these types of estrogen.

As stated earlier, there is also AstraGin for absorption enhancement.

No taste or mixability to discuss since these are caps.

The dosing protocol calls for 2 pills taken preferably before bedtime. I myself ensured that the pills were taken about 20 minutes before bed about 1.5 hours after my last meal.

I added A-XD to my estrogen support regimen during my trest + epiandro cycle. I was also taking ar1macare pro but the ingredients in A-XD I believed would aid in helping to further combat the potential of any side effects.

Since the ingredients also have anti-oxidant and detox promotion properties, I found myself experiencing much less side effects from my ph cycle when A-XD was added. I was less lethargic, my libido was more consistent and remained heightened, and existing acne cleared up faster, while new breakouts rarely occurred. Furthermore, thanks to the combined detox and estrogen modulation effects, I noticed my overall sense of well-being and alpha mindset focus seemed improved as well in compliment with the effects I was getting with the prohormones.

Overall, I am satisfied with the support A-XD provided me with.

The best price I found for A-XD is about 33 dollars. You get a full-month supply and this price does seem on par with most AI/test boosters on market. I'd say this is not a bad value considering it's efficacy, but maybe a few extra bucks lower or bigger bottle size would be a better investment.

Side Effects

none from the product itself

Conclusion

In conclusion, A-XD is a product that will help keep that nasty estrogen low and keep those man gears whipping up to top condition. It's no substitute for more potent AI support, but definitely a good addition to any estrogen management therapy if your looking for a way to reduce your chances of estrogen related side effects by helping to create a more favorable estrogen ration environment. Of course, don't forget your diet and training are the most important factors.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

THANKS FOR THE 5TH RING PATS!!!

February 4, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increased Libido
        • Dry Joints

Getting the most out of my natural production of testosterone and keeping estrogen levels low have always been goals concerning my fitness lifestyle. Anyone that knows what it takes to pack on hard earned muscle wants to be able to hold onto and keep gained muscle mass and there's no better way than to increase testosterone while inhibiting estrogen and that's exactly what Arima-XD is claimed to do, so I had to give it a shot when I saw the opportunity. I'd like to thank VMI Sports for giving me the opportunity to test out their new product.

5,7-Dihydroxyflavone (Chrysin) 165mg: Chrysin is the primary ingredient that is used in Arima-XD that is categorized as an aromatase inhibitor which restricts a key step in the production of estrogen from occurring thus reducing estrogen levels in our body. By reducing estrogen levels, chrysin also causes an increase in testosterone, which is the most important and anabolic hormone for allowing our body to maintain and gain muscle mass.

Indole-3-Carbinol 150mg: This chemical is typically used to help with absorbing excess estrogen by maintaining a hormonal balance of estrogen-testosterone. It also provides strong antioxidant properties that assist in detoxifying the liver from free radicals.

Calcium-D-Glucarate 350mg: Another chemical that has been found to aid in balancing our body's hormonal system by reducing abnormally high levels of estrogen.

Due to this product being a capsule dosed supplement there is really no taste to report. It's typically dosed at 2 pills at night before bedtime. The pills are fairly standard sized pills and should be easy to swallow for most individuals.

I personally took Arima-XD as a standalone product to help with boosting natural testosterone and not as a post or intra cycle therapy supplement, so if you are interested in it's use as a PCT supplement I would look to another review for more thorough informantion with those regards. I personally did not notice much during the first week of using Arima-XD and was very timely with pill administration everyday during its 30-day use. Around the second week I noticed that my libido had increased a bit and I felt "better" in the gym than I normally would. It's hard to be really specific on effects of a aromatase inhibitor supplement like Arima-XD because it's testosterone enhancing effects are typically mild and not mind-blowing but should be subtle enough to notice improvement over time. Around the second week I also had noticeably worsened joint pain with heavier lifts that I am aware is a very common side effect of aromatase inhibitors, giving me further confirmation that it was having an effect. Overall I received a general improvement in well-being and minor increases in muscle mass and resistance levels at the gym from the 30 day cycle and I have to say that this is pretty much what I expected from this supplement so I am fairly satisfied with its effectiveness especially since I have used other aromatase inhibitors in the past and feel like Arima-XD was on the upper end of effectiveness in that respect.

I searched around the internet and found the best price deal for Arima-XD to be $32.99 from Amazon.com. At this price you are paying just over a dollar per serving, which I find to be very reasonable. I think that $30 flat would be a better price in this category but $3 isn't a deal breaker at all especially when you are receiving a quality AI product.

Side Effects

The main side effect that I noted was only the incidence of dry joints.

Conclusion

Arima-XD is a fine aromatase inhibiting supplement that worked well for me as a standalone product, however I am aware that these products are typically used for post-cycle therapy to stave off gynomastia and regulate estrogen levels from getting out of hand after using "stronger" performance enhancing supplements. It is also refreshing to see a company take a risk with using a different ingredient like chrysin since I feel like most AIs in the market have moved towards using armistane as their primary ingredient due to it's effectiveness, but it's always good to see companies searching for that next big thing. Set at a fair price, I think that VMI Sports has a quality supplement on their hands and is a great go-to for any gym rat that is curious on an AIs effectiveness.