DPS Nutrition Reviews

Overall Score

Ranks #10 of 44 (better than 79%) of all Retailers

DEALS

July 16, 2012

I have ordered from DPS nutrition multiple times, and have been throughly satisfied with their service. They are constantly dropping their prices, which is a good thing and have always been pretty competitive with allstarhealth and bb.com.

The last order i placed was for 10lbs of SNI protein (which comes in a paint bucket). I placed the order on Tuesday and received the order on Saturday. Which overall is a great turnaround. Also when they ship your product they immediately update the UPS tracking which cannot be said for most online retailers.

The selection at DPS is also a major plus they carry many brands that other retailers dont have and also the main staple brands. One more thing to mention that people may want to know when ordering is that they pack your products very well. For example when i got the 10lbs of protein in it was in a huge box but was compacted down with packing peanuts and tissue paper, they also threw in some samples.

Overall i will continue to keep ordering from DPS and this receives a thumbs up from Moose.

August 29, 2013

Recently, I jumped on the Bio-Grow deal through DPS and it came to abut $18 per tub which was insanely cheap, so I got 2 tubs. I search around and found a good amount of selection from other brands as well. I added on tubs of Primaforce Citrulline and Beta-alanine along with a bottle of Xgels after reading sdunlimited's review on it i had to jump on it. I spent around $100 so that means I got a free T-shirt as well which was cool. Time for the breakdown.

Service-8
I received multiple emails confirming my order and although some see this as annoying, I liked it because they reached out to ensure it was a legitimate purchase. After dealing with Supplement warehouse and fraud charges being placed on my card, I liked their addition of Paypal to the site to make me feel more secure with my money.

Selection-8
They seemed to have a broad range of products from a multitude of brands. Well within range of other companies online.

Prices-9
I was really pumped to see them offer Bio-Grow so cheap because I was looking to pull the trigger on this for a long time now. I was also looking into getting RCSS Isotropic, but I need to watch the bill because I also need to buy food too haha. Shipping was the standard $4.99, which was very nice because other sites jack up prices of shipping to counter "low" supplement prices.

Overall-9
I was really impressed with DPS, and I will be ordering from them again soon. Ranked as my #2 go to site after NutraPlanet.

June 26, 2011

I have been ordering from DPS for about 5 years now and although they have a very raw non-sexy website they are by far the best. Shipping is fast, products out of stock are promptly noted, samples are great.

Of course you could search the net and find a product maybe a dollar cheaper but then you are paying shipping costs from multiple sites. With DPS shipping is very reasonable.

I work overseas and have to ship APO. DPS is faster than Bodybuilding.com (yes, we have tested it).

If I had any knocks on this company its the damn popcorn foam they ship with. Its filled to the brim and makes a mess. However, nothing is ever crushed or damaged so I will take the mess any day.

I purchased a 4 case order of Labrada lean body RTD shakes. I must have had a bad lot number because the consistency was that of tapioca pudding... When I called DPS to see what I could do they asked for the lot # and said they would look into it. DPS refunded all of the money which I used to order more of the same product (different lot #). This company is great I cannot say enough.

February 21, 2013

I've been using DPS for about 4 years now. I've never had a problem other than an order being cancelled because what I ordered was no longer in stock. I mostly order protein or weight loss supplements from them. They have great prices and shipping costs are very reasonable.

My only complaint is they don't ship the same day you order anymore. It takes a business day now before your order is shipped. They used to ship same day. I've noticed this only recently in the last 6 months. Not sure if this is just due to an increase in volume or what. Just thought I'd mention it.

June 26, 2009

I ordered a bunch of stuff from this place recently. The items include, Pro Complex (Vanilla), 100% Casein and Con-Cret (creatine) and all arrived within 3 business days. The price, couldn't be beat and I looked around to try so in that regard it is great. My products are what I ordered so that is great. The only complaint I would have is about my "Free Gift". I ordered a shaker bottle and got a sleeveless T-shirt, I noticed this on my receipt so I emailed them and got no response.
Overall a good experience.

October 13, 2010

Hi all.

I just wanted to tell everyone about my recent experience with DPS Nutrition. In a nutshell: I will NEVER buy supplements from anywhere else again! Seriously! Sorry bodybuilding.com!

To keep this from being really long winded, just do this: Put everything you want into the DPS shopping cart, add shipping, then try to beat the total price! NOTE: I used a 10% off promotion code that they openly displayed on their home page, so that helped a lot (just make sure it is applied when you check out). Also, the majority of my order was Universal Nutrition Animal products and ON 100% protein, so I'm not sure about their pricing on other products.

PROS:

* Someone answered the phone when I called.
* Everything I wanted was IN STOCK.
* The order was processed the same day and shipped immediately via UPS (26 lbs of stuff for $11.89!).
* I saved over $70 from the competition.
* I got a free DPS t-shirt (nice quality BTW).
* The product I received is authentic and fresh with expiration dates into 2014.
* They accept PayPal if you are worried about CC fraud (i.e. Supplement Warehouse).
* Everything arrived quickly in perfect condition, packed professionally with foam peanuts.

CONS:

* I wish I knew about this place years ago!!

If you are reading these reviews trying to find the best place to buy from because you are a skeptical tightwad like me, I was once in your shoes! Trust me, DPS Nutrition is legit and the way to go!

P.S. Keep in mind that what I saved in one order was the equivalent of getting two $35 Animal products for free!

March 16, 2011

I have used DPS for several years, both for single items and large orders, and I give them straight 8s.

Shipping:
Shipping rates have always been reasonable and most packages can be shipped UPS ground for a very low flat rate. I have never received a damaged box or product from them, nor have I had to return anything. Most times I have received my supplements within 5 business days and that was with the standard cheapo shipping option.

Service:
Service has been good throughout. DPS does their best to prevent fraud as well -- I had moved and ordered supplements, but my CC billing address hadn't been updated so they called me and let me know that the billing and shipping addresses did not match up. I have never had an order held up due to being out of stock.

Prices:
DPS has very competitive prices and, usually, with shipping and their standard discounts for orders over certain dollar amounts they will be the least expensive option. As a bonus, if you put in a larger order you will usually have the choice of a free gift (I have multiple t-shirts, ball caps and shakers from them) and they are not cheapo products, which is nice.

Selection:
They carry almost every product I have ever purchased, but the only real negative is that you most likely will not be able to find all of the prohormones or ephedra/ephedrine based thermogenics you may want to purchase there.

Overall:
DPS is a great place to get your supplements since you can find what you want and the prices will be among the best you'll find online. Also, their website is very nice because it has a wishlist similar to amazon, so you can "window" shop and come back to purchase things later.

Happy Training!

May 19, 2011

I ordered from DPS on Friday afternoon and got the package on Thursday. This was pretty good considering that shipping cost were just $6.95 for a 20 pound package. Their selection overall was pretty good but they didn't have any d-ribose products (something that I was looking for specifically). They did however, have pretty good specials on some lesser known brand protein bars.
Considering shipping costs, their prices are as good as any that I've found even on the bigger name brands.
Their website was pretty easy to navigate and you can pay through Paypal, which is a plus. I also got a free t-shirt.
I will definitely buy here again.

August 14, 2012

I have been using DPS for over 3 years now. As a PA resident I get items shipped in two days - three was the most I've ever waited (their warehouse is in Taylor, PA).

I consitently order protein, preworkout, and intra from them all of which are VERY reasonably priced, and often times stocked. As I did not get them a 10 overall, this is why. I often will find really appealing products on SR reviews, reading thru comments and what not, but am slightly disappointed to find that product may not be offered on DPS.

All in all, DPS is a superior company and they will continue to have my support *and I will continue to have their free t-shirts ;)!

August 28, 2012

Ok I have primarily used DPS before on prior military deployments when I had access to APO address. However this last time I did not have access to APO and had to have any mail/packages sent via Diplomatic Pouch to the U.S. Embassy.

I ordered about $150 worth of supplements and entered my usual billing address and my new shipping address. I get confirmation that my order had been recieved. The next day I have an email from DPS saying that they cannot ship because the billing and shipping address do not match. I explain to them that they had no issues in the past shipping to an APO address and that the address I provided them was to a U.S. Embassy overseas.(NOTE: All mail/packages go to DC and are shipped diplomatic pouch to the U.S. Embassies). We went back and forth in several emails. They finally agreed to ship the product almost after a week and half after I initially ordered it.

I understand their concern about credit card fraud and identity theft. But when I am emailing them from a government/military email and a Embassy email address I would think that they would get the point.

Overall I have not yet placed another order with them. As I am hesitant to go through a barrage of email traffic. However they do have some of the better prices I have seen online and a nice inventory as well.