Arimidrol Reviews

By: VMI Sports

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Arimidrol is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by VMI Sports. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.
6.8

6.7
  September 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Solid Ingredients
  • Astragalus Could Be Higher

Arimidrol helped give me a solid boost in my libido and slight increases in muscle hardness, however it does lack a certain pop that could make it a great stand alone product.

Whats up SR, figured it was time I finally got around to dropping this review. I chose to review Arimidrol having seen some of the positive reviews from other users and because I am always interested in gaining any edge I can when it comes to training and gains. I want to apologize to VMI and the Trooper program for the late review, Im working on getting all of my reviews out asap. Also a quick thanks to VMI and the Trooper program for always hooking me up.

Alright so lets take a look shall we, this is a super simple and fully disclosed supplement, which goes as follows:

Astragalus extract - 250 mg
= This has been shown to be an immune booster and is an adapotgen

Acacetin - 100mg
= Has been shown to have anti aromatase and anti estrogenic effects

These are capsules, meaning taste and mixability are non factors, but I will note the caps are of a reasonable size. Dosing for me was 2 caps per day either before training or before a meal, which is also what VMI recommends.

Okay so does it work? Yes it does in some respects but it does lack in others. For me personally the most noticeable effects came in the form of a libido boost, I found my libido to be much higher and I was always one second away from "flipping the switch" lol. This was both loved and hated by my girlfriend, but for me being a younger guy this effect isn't one I always seek out in hormonal supplements. Besides libido I did find some slight increases in hardness, this is perhaps due to the anti estrogen effects, helping me dry out and show a little more definition, I'm not talking on stage cut or dry, but it was nice to have a little boost pre summer. I did not feel much in the way of actual hormone effects though, no increased feelings of aggression or strength that can be found with a test booster, and I didn't find this product had any effect on my in the gym performance either.

This can be found for $19.99 on Amazon for a 30 day supply, giving it a value of $0.66 per serving. Not a bad price point by any means, however this is certainly an add on supplement, I wouldn't use this as a standalone hormone supplement, rather as an addition to a test or hormone stack.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Arimidrol did have some nice effects for me, but nothing to really write home about. I was hoping for a better boost hormonally as well as more effects in terms of dryness and hardness rather then libido. This would be a nice addition to a stack, but I personally wouldn't use it as my stand alone hormone supplement. At a price point like that though I may just grab another bottle and try some stacking myself.

Overall
Overall
4.4
6.2
5.2
  August 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

Thank you VMI Sports for always participating and letting us try out your products. When i saw this appear I knew I had to try it due to the popularity of all of your products and I was also taking a Natural test booster and did not want to see any estrogen building up.

Astragalus extract 250 mg

Acetin 100 mg

Astragalus has been shown to be a great antioxidant big on anti inflammitory and also helps with the immune system.
Acacetin limits estrogen and also an anti aromatase.

Quick google search helped with the acacetin as I was not familiar with this at first

2 capsules as soon as I woke up with my natural test booster. No bad after taste or burps.

This product was ok... I did not notice a much leaner/drier physique as you would usually get from estrogen blockers. What i did notice most of was a libido boost which was a nice thing to see. While a leaner physique was there it was nothing out of the "ordinary" could of just been me seeing things but who knows...

$35 for a month supply which is a pretty good price if you ask me but the product overall is not worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion... I think this product was definitely lacking. Like I said a drier leaner physique was there but it was nothing that stood out or anything. I did not experience any side effects like you typically would with estrogen blockers (achy joints) I would honestly not waste my money on this product. I am sure you can find better that will definitely give you a better leaner physique and block estrogen. Sorry for the short review but the product was not the best at all.

August 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Solid Ingredients
  • Great Libido Boost
  • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

With the product's name being Arimidrol, I was expecting results similar to what I've typically gotten from the arimistane products I've tried in the past. However, where arimistane generally gave me a leaner, dryer look with a muscle hardening effect and some moderate strength gains, the highlight of this product for me was an elevation in libido and an increased pleasure during sexual activities. I feel like this product was working for me, but the aesthetic and performance benefits were not as noticeable as I was expecting. However, the libido effects were unmistakable, and were a nice surprise.

First off, big thanks to VMI for participating in the TROOPS program, and for letting me try this. I'm a 36 year old dad, and have lifted weights on and off since I graduated high school. I've never had huge numbers, but I enjoy doing the "big 3" powerlifting exercises and tend to focus my training on increasing those lifts and gaining strength in general. I stopped working out in early 2016 due to life taking an unexpected turn, but have been back in the gym for a few months now. I have used AI products in the past for piece of mind in regard to hormonal balance, and am especially interested in using them now as I'm getting older.

Astragalus Extract: 250mg
General adaptogen and immune booster that has been shown to have cardioprotective effects according to Examine.com.

Acacetin: 100mg
Isolated from damiana leaf (turnera diffusa), this is the aromatase inhibitor and workhorse of the product. I could not find any information regarding the specific dosages used in the supporting research studies, unfortunately, but the ingredient is backed by clinical research as well as anecdotal evidence on various forums.

Dosage is two capsules, once a day, 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or training. I took it before lunch everyday because it is the most consistent meal I have during the day timing-wise, and I try my best to space the doses as evenly as possible. I never experienced any bad tasting burps or anything after taking this. I used one bottle, which was a 30-day supply.

In order to keep from rambling, I'm going to break this part up into the typical categories for AI products, and include what I noticed for each. I will list the category in which I noticed the strongest effect first, and go down from there.

Libido:
As I mentioned in the title and quick summary, the libido boost I received from this was by far the most prominent effect I received from this, and was really the only way I could tell it was doing anything for me up until the last several days of the bottle. Without divulging TMI, after a week so I felt a noticeable increase in sex drive, an increase in frequency in erections, sometimes for no reason, and sexual activities felt better and were more intense.

Mood/Attitude:
I didn't notice any changes mentally until the last few days, but I did notice that around the day 25 mark that I was in a better mood than usual, and I seemed to have more energy in the afternoons than usual. I normally drink an energy drink at work around 1:30 to help push through the rest of the afternoon, but I made it through all of last week without using it. I came into work this morning tired AF from a long weekend, and was very happy to see that the energy drink I bought last Monday was still in the fridge. I have also noticed I've been more confident when dealing with some of the more difficult contractors at work. It is a subtle difference and certainly could be due to a placebo effect, but it's noticeable and welcome nonetheless.

Body Composition:
I didn't notice anything here that couldn't be attributed to my diet and training, but I did put on about 3 pounds while keeping my bodyfat roughly the same. I believe this could have had some effect here, but it is just too hard to say for sure how much. However, the fact that I didn't gain any noticeable amount of fat, coupled with the mood boost I noticed during the final week makes me feel like it may have been having a positive effect on my cortisol levels. I would be curious to see how much/if any further benefit I could have gotten from running two bottles consecutively.

Strength Performance:
I was steadily getting stronger before taking this due to muscle memory and the fact that I have plenty of room for linear progression as a novice trainee. I continued getting stronger while taking this, but I did not notice any real boost in strength from this. Again, this product certainly did not hurt, but I can't say for sure that I noticed a benefit here.

Side Effects

None, unless you count morning wood. I had it practically every morning after around the two-week mark with this, sometimes it would even wake me up in the middle of the night. I finished the bottle three days ago, and now that I think about it, I haven't had this occurrence for the past couple of nights.

Amazon has this for $24.99 with free shipping using prime, which is the best deal I've found. At roughly $0.83 a serving, I think this is a good value, especially if you respond well to acacetin. If nothing else, it represents a cheap way to test out your response to this particular ingredient without spending too much money.

Conclusion

Overall, I feel like this product was having some effect, but probably needed more time for the benefits to become more noticeable. The libido/sexual aspects were quite obvious, but the aesthetic and functional effects I typically experience with an AI were more subtle than I was expecting if they manifested at all. It could be that I just do not respond to acacetin as quickly as other AI's such as arimistane, though, so your mileage may vary because there does seem to be both clinical and anecdotal evidence out there to support its effectiveness. I feel like an 8-week run will be necessary for me to truly judge this product's effectiveness, but for the price, it is worth a shot if you've never tried an acacetin-based AI.

Overall
Overall
4.5
  August 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Acacetin
  • Astragalus Could Be Higher

VMI has some great product's , but as with all companies sometimes there are somethings that just are better than another similar products. Which seemed to be the result for me on this one.

41 year old male on TRT . I have always responded great to Estrogen or cortisol inhibitors or the like. I had the chance to run the bigger bad brother of this Arima-XD and had wonderful results. So I was curious to see how this one was different and what it would do as compared to the other.

astragalus extract at 250 mg
acacetin at 100 mg
The acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may have anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen properties.
It is hard to find what the recommended dosages are.

I always took these with my lunch time meals .

I rated this exactly like how it performed. It did show some minor things to show it was working but no where even close the Arima- XD. I did notice the typical thinning of the skin, and slight increase in libido at the first ( week 1 ) but when I thought this was going to work as well as the Arima-XD it basically stopped working. ( the rest of the time ) I never had much more than that, even so much so that I thought it actually reversed all the benefits I first had from it. The only other thing I can say I got from this was drier joints.
I really wish I got more out of this than what I did. But after using the Arima-XD this one honestly felt like a waste of time.

Amazon has this for 20 bucks which is a solid deal but I would much rather pay another 10 bucks for the Arima-XD.

Side Effects

Dry joints. Short term effects

Conclusion

VMI makes some great products, and are a great part of SR. But I was disappointed in this one though. I am very sorry it took me so long to get this review up. I wish I could say more on this product but it was really not much as compared to the other Arima-XD.

Overall
Overall
5.7
5.3
6.1
  July 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

This product worked but not as good as other estrogen blockers I've tried.

I have tried many estrogen blockers and when I saw vmi put one up I decided to pick it up since they have great reviews on this website. I respond well to most of the aromatase inhibitors I've tried and thought this would be a great product to review.

Astragalus extract 250 mg

Acetin 100 mg

Astragalus has been shown to be a great antioxidant that helps with cardiovascular health, fighting colds and other diseases, anti-inflammatory, boosts the immune system.

Acacetin limits estrogen and is an anti aromatase.

I do not have any experience with these ingredients so I do not know what the office dosage is for them and I could not find the answer on google. They seem to be great ingredients based on research.

Pills so no taste or mixability.
I would take 2 capsules as soon as I woke up everyday.

When running estrogen blockers I normally get more vascular and a more dry look. With this I did not get a dry look at all. I got more vascular 3 weeks in. But it was not that noticeable. I had an increased libido 2 weeks in but it was not as good as other products I've tried. I noticed I got more lean after I finished the bottle but it was hard to see it. I lost a couple pounds but I think that might be from something else I was taking with this.
I normally get dry joints while using estrogen blockers but I did not get that at all with this product.
Sorry for keeping this portion of my review short but I did not have much to say about this product.

You can find this for $35 at vmisports.com which is a decent price in my opinion. It is $1.16 a serving or $0.58 for a capsule. This is cheaper than most estrogen blockers I have purchased.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I do not think this is the best estrogen blocker but for the price it is good. If you need an estrogen blocker and do not have much money I would recommend this for you. If you want something a lot better and have more money to spend I would not buy this product. Everyone responds differently to these type if products so read what others have to say about this product before thinking this product is bad.

Overall
Overall
4.2
  July 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Dyedgelatin Capsules

Estrogen blockers are usually effective products for me. Unfortunately, it seems like I am the minority where this product just was not effective for me.

I have been working out a lot lately as I am cutting and preparing for a second police academy. I figured a product that promotes cortisol control and limiting estrogen would be perfect for me. I did not find that to be the case with Arimidrol.

Two ingredient profile consisting of astragalus extract at 250 mg and acacetin at 100 mg per serving. Astragalus has been said to be a strong antioxidant that helps with cardiovascular health, fighting colds and other diseases, anti-inflammatory, boosts the immune system and so on. Acacetin is said to limit estrogen and be an anti-aromatase. I have not really seen proper dosages of Acacetin, so I do not know if 100 mg is sufficient or not.

VMI suggests taking two capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or training. Do not exceed two capsules in a 24 hour period. I opened the capsules and took them with my pre-workout as I normally do with dyed/gelatin capsules.

Like I said, I usually really enjoy running estrogen blockers. I usually notice a dryer physique and am more vascular. That is also usually accompanied by an increase in libido as well as joint pain. I actually prefer estrogen blockers to testosterone boosters based upon previous runs of each.

Unfortunately with Arimidrol, I did not experience any of the above mentioned benefits. I did not see any noticeable difference in vascularity or physique during the past month. There was no increase in libido for me. I also experienced no joint pain, which can be seen as a positive I guess, but that also makes me question the effectiveness of it being labeled an estrogen blocker. No additional muscle hardness, strength, or an improvement in mood which are all claims VMI makes with Arimidrol. Cortisol control/reduction is a tough area to judge the effectiveness on, but based upon the little research I have read and the lack of effectiveness of the rest of the claims, I will not say this helped in the controlling of cortisol. I even waited about a week to write the review to see if the results have just been gradual, but I have not noticed anything significantly after finishing the product.

With basically just 100 mg of acacetin as the anti-aromatase/estrogen blocker in Arimidrol, I wonder if that is enough of a dosage to provide the usual benefits associated with estrogen blockers. Obviously judging by past users' experiences, I seem to be the lone user on this site with a negative outcome, but I just would not trust running this as a PCT if I were ever to run anything synthetic.

This could be purchased on Amazon for $25 for a month's supply which is a pretty good price usually for estrogen blockers. However, since I did not notice any improvements anywhere across the board, I would not purchase this in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Big miss for me. I tried VMI's Arima-XD about a year ago and I believe that is a much, much better product. It is also only a few dollars more expensive than Arimidrol. I would definitely recommend Arima-XD over Arimidrol. Thank you VMI for the opportunity to test out this product, sorry I could not write a more positive review.

June 27, 2018

• Boosts Libido
  • Improves Sexual Performance
  • Improved Definition

Better than its predecessor. Fantastic product for libido and surprisingly effective at cortisol control.

I gave the original Arimistane high marks - a 7.7 overall - so when Arimidrol, VMI's product replacement for Arimistane, became available to the TROOPs, I knew I had to run it. I don't play around much anymore with hormonal supplements but I've become a big fan of AIs and have responded well to most products in this category that I've tried.

As other reviews have summarized, Arimidrol's primary ingredient is Acacetin which is a known aromatase inhibitor and works by binding to androgens to prevent estrogen conversion, while can also inhibit rises in cortisol levels. By acting in this fashion, AI's create a testosterone-friendly environment in the body. It's a versatile supplement and can be used as a stand-alone, as part of a PCT program to counteract the shutdown effects of a hard PH, or while actually on-cycle in order to keep estrogen levels down and preemptively avoid PCT problems.

There's currently no research that identifies an effective dosage of Acacetin, however recent studies have shown mostly positive results from the supplementation of this ingredient. The other player in Arimidrol is Astragalus which, again as others have stated, is an anti-oxidant, supports the immune system, and does not impact testosterone or estrogen production.

I took my two pills in the AM roughly 30 minutes pre-workout on lifting days. Even on non-workout days, I still dosed the caps in the AM in order to maintain a consistent dose routine. Very easy to swallow caps with no aftertaste, indigestion, or other side effects.

With respect to libido and sex drive, I had almost an identical response to Arimidrol as I had to Arimistane. It took about five days for the effects to hit, and for the rest of the bottle I noticed a significant spike in sex drive, performance, and all things related to sexual performance. Fantastic. This was the best aspect of this product for me. At 34, my test levels routinely come back as average to slightly above average. I don't normally have any problems related to libido, thus getting this significant of a boost was really impressive IMO.

The leaning out, dryness, and muscle hardness I started experiencing more towards the end of week two, and while these effects were noticeable there were not what I would consider to be spectacular. I did feel tighter and leaner overall, however I wasn't providing an optimal environment for Arimidrol to shine here as I was on vacation for about 10 days of this run. As such I was not able to work out or watch my diet as closely as I normally would. Again, points for Arimidrol for keeping me tight and lean despite a sub-optimal situation.

This leads me to my final point on effectiveness - cortisol control. This is a difficult effect to truly measure, but if you've read any of my recent reviews you'll know I've been cutting since the start of the New Year. I was expecting to gain a few pounds back during my vacation as I was travelling with my kids, couldn't lift, diet was trash, etc. And rather stunningly, I came back from FL actually two pounds LIGHTER than when I left. My first weigh-in back from vacation was 201 - I was coming in consistently at 203-205 throughout March. I have to give Arimidrol credit here as I do think it played a role in keeping my body from adding stress-related weight.

For the effects I experienced, I find the value to be fantastic. A 30 day bottle of Arimidrol can be purchased for between $25 and $30 depending on the seller. Hard to gauge this against competitor products considering the ingredient profile is rather unique and really no two of this category of supplement is identical, but from past research it's fairly standard to find good AI's at a price point of roughly $1 a day.

Side Effects

Surprisingly I had no joint dryness while on this product. I expected I would given that is a normal side effect when estrogen is reduced, and I did experience it when running Arimistane, but for whatever reason I had none of these issues on Arimidrol.

Conclusion

This is a good supplement that can support a variety of goals. Clearly the product is quality and the price point is competitive. I would absolutely recommend it to just about any one, but especially experienced lifters in their early 30's who are looking for this type of support. VMI has another winner here.

May 23, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Harden Muscles
    • Body Definition

Estrogen blocker that will help you get that lean look. Title referenced to matrix since the pills are all blue.

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I like these products because they actually help you lean out enough so that to give you an illusion that you are actually bigger. I like that feeling a lot .. so that is why I choose to claim these blue pill's ...

The profile in this product is pretty simple .. it has two active ingredients ...

The main ingredient is Acacetin (100mg) and it is an anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity blocker. In one research study, Acacetin lowered aromatase synthesis by over 60%. There is no supported dosage amount for Acacetin so I don't know what to say about the dosage offered here.

The second ingredient Astragalus Extract is (250mg) probably added for support and doesn't have anything to do with estrogen. This is primary used to boost your immune system. Because of its antioxidant effects it also helps the body fight free radical production that could damage your cells. The dosage is pretty good but it should be taken three times a day at that dosage ...

Nothing to taste ... I took these like instructed ... 30 minutes before working out ... or 30 minutes before breakfast when not planning to work out.

This definitely made me look leaner and more impressive. I generally have a lot of body fat on me so working out and not seeing results usually comes hand in hand. My abs do not look like they are bulging .. my triceps are hidden and it's hard for them to penetrate that wall of fat. But Alas! I took Arimidrol and things started to slowly creep up on me. I don't know how to explain to you the thrill you feel when you finally see that work in the mirror. It's refreshing ... but just like the matrix it's an illusion ... that will not last you long ... And than it hits me ... keep trying to loose that weight ... Although as a inspirational supplement this is good ... and it works ... So, if you also need a estrogen blocker while on a natural t-boost you would also want to take that to make sure you don't build to much estrogen. This pill will give you a look into the future of what you will look like with a little more effort in loosing weight and working harder.

You can get this from Amazon for 25$ with prime ... that comes down to 83 cents per serving. Not that bad if you want that uplifting moment that will motivate you to work harder and try to loose weight. I tried to compare this to another product but it doesn't seem to be anything out there to compare it to. There are other estrogen blockers out there but they use DIM as their primary ingredient so it wouldn't be fare to compare.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced .. but I do take a lot of supplements that aid in joint ... and so should you. Especially when starting with this supplement.

Conclusion

Definitely worth to try by anyone thinking about getting natural t-boost and worrying about those horrifying female dog boobs ... Another reason why I would suggest this product is to give yourself a look into the future ... To see yourself in a few weeks or months if applied a proper diet and good workout regime. This personally was my main benefit that I received from this supplement. I want to thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

May 5, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Harden Muscles
      • Lot Of Potential
      • Acacetin
      • Nice Colors
      • Body Definition
      • Sexual Benefits
      • High Libido
      • Great Value
      • Can Lead To Muscle Gain

CATEGORY

Estrogen/Aromatase Blocker

CLAIMS

"Arimidrol is the ultimate aromatase inhibiting, cortisol reducing agent available for lowering estrogen, increasing testosterone, and chiseling a dry, hard physique." That's what they call Hormonal Dominance. For more info on the claims, check the "MFR'S DESCRIPTION" of this product.

INTRODUCTION

Thanks to VMI SPORTS for participating in the SR TROOP program and to SupplementReviews for making this connection between brand and consumer possible. People like me who decide to go the "natural" way and not take prohormones and anabolic steroids are always looking for that supplement that can increase our homornal levels but without negative side effects, according to the natural capacity of our bodies. VMI Arimidrol is one of those products.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Only 2 ingredients: 250mg of Astragalus Membranaceus root (4:1 extract, equivalent to 1,000mg of whole herb) and Acacetin from Damiana (Turnera Diffusa). Astragalus is a chinese herb that is said to have a lot of benefits. Some have proof, others not. It supports the immune and cardiovascular systems, protects the kidneys, has anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant role, etc. Considering the plenty of benefits it MIGHT give, I suggest reading more about it here: https://examine.com/supplements/astragalus-membranaceus/ I wasn't able to find anything related to Testosterone and Estrogen.

Acacetin is a part of the Damiana Leaf. Acacetin effectively inhibited the aromatase enzyme in studies (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18948180). Diamana Leaf is also a popular and historical aphrodisiac so expect an increase on libido and other sexual benefits.

The key ingredient here is Acacetin. They added Astragalus because of its adaptogen properties. I would have liked a higher dose. VMI's website has a FAQ section about the product so I would recommend checking it out: https://www.vmisports.com/products/arimidrol

CAPSULES/TIMING

Capsules were small-medium size and easy to swallow.
      Arimidrol tells us the suggested use is: "Take 2 capsules, 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or physical activity/weight training. Do not exceed 2 capsules in any 24 hour period." I usually took the 2 capsules 20-30 before weight training. I also tried it for like a week prior to a meal (Dinner).

EFFECTIVENESS

I thought this formula was going to fail. They discontinued VMI Arimistane and released VMI Arimidrol, so I thought this was going to be another case of a brand taking out a product to ruin everything. In terms of "body definition", it worked, muscles looked leaner, nothing extraordinary but you could see a small difference. Compared to Arimistane, I think Arimistane did a better job BUT I didn't try Arimistane alone so that could have influenced too.

I could also perceive an estrogen reduction because of my joints, they started to hurt so I suggest taking some kind of joint support supplement or increasing your Fish Oil intake for joint support benefits.

As for the libido, I wasn't expecting big results in this area, I requested Arimidrol more for its body definition benefits, muscle gain, etc. But libido surprised me a lot. When I took a formula that had a good dose of Arimistane, I was dissapointed with the Libido, maybe that's why I wasn't expecting big results with VMI Arimidrol. I guess not expecting much and getting great results feels better! Sexual desire increased, sometimes even during lifting. Erections felt harder and sexual related stuff were more intense... Libido was definitely the best part of this product, definitely the Acacetin from Damiana Leaf didn't dissapoint with its historical use as an aphrodisiac.

VALUE

VMI's website has it for $32.99, Amazon for $24.99, A1Supplements for $27.95, SupplementsGeeks for $25.99, BlackDiamondSupplements for $27.95, IllPumpYouUp for $24.95, LowCostVitamins.net for $29.99, Fitrx.com for $29.99, etc. These are all good prices. Excellent value and good effectiveness. What else do you want?

SIDE EFFECTS

Joint pain.

CONCLUSION

I took this alone, without a test booster. I would suggest combining VMI Arimidrol with a test booster for greater effects, it has a lot of potential. High libido levels, estrogen reduction, moderate body definition.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Considering this product doesn't have Arimistane, I would suggest changing the name to "Acadrol" or "Damiadrol", from Acacetin or Damiana.

April 23, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Harden Muscles
      • Fights Cortisol
      • Great Value
      • Lose Weight
      • Transparent Label
      • Improvement In Mood

I found this to be a very effect anti-estrogen product that helped me lean out and progress towards my goals.

Hey SR, back at it again to review VMI Sports estrogen blocker Arimidrol. At 36 years old I have found natty test boosters and estrogen blockers to be very helpful in improving my body composition, help break through plateaus, and improve libido. Out of all of these, because of my goals of cutting and leaning out, I prefer estrogen blockers because they effects of a good AI really helps in body composition, cortisol control, water loss, definition, etc. I have used several of VMIs past natty test boosters and AIs with great success so I was happy to give this a whirl.

Pretty transparent and simple profile here. We have 250 mg of Astralagus and 100 mg of Acacetin. Astralagus is a Chinese herb that has shown some abilities to control cortisol, hormonal imbalance, and overall health. Acacetin is the main agent here in the formula for estrogen blocking. I have used some of these ingredients before in other products, but to my memory never together so I was happy to used a new and unique formula.

No taste or mixability, two easy to swallow pills. Dosing is 2 pills per day preferably before a meal or workout. I usually took this before dinner to space out between all my other supplements and also to reap the benefits of libido support. An easy to follow plan.

Well VMI and most estrogen blockers promise a lot of things, and I can say I saw an improvement in all of their claims. At about 1 week in I saw an increase in libido which was nice. At about week 2 I noticed some body recomp with water loss, leaning around and definition in my upper back, shoulders, and chest especially. I lost some weight while on this because of my cutting regiment, but I did progress in my weights and broke through some plateaus I have had in several lifts. This is an extremely stressful time of year for me as it's state testing time, I've got the whole RedForEd movement here in Arizona with a walkout coming, etc. That being said I feel this really helped with my mood and overall sense of well being. Overall, I just felt better while I ran this. My only regret is I would like to run this for a full two months to really see an improvement in all of these areas.

I feel Arimidrol is very strong here as well. On Amazon you can find this for $25 for a 30 day supply. At under $1/serving I think that's a very strong value and would lend to even a two month run pretty easily.

Side Effects

No aches or pains in the joints which you can get from AIs.

Conclusion

I thought this was a very effective AI and has a very strong value. Once again VMI has delivered in this area and I would recommend to all.