(Better than 31% in Estrogen Blockers)

Arimidrol is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by VMI Sports. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers

Overall
Overall
4.2
  July 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Dyedgelatin Capsules

Estrogen blockers are usually effective products for me. Unfortunately, it seems like I am the minority where this product just was not effective for me.

I have been working out a lot lately as I am cutting and preparing for a second police academy. I figured a product that promotes cortisol control and limiting estrogen would be perfect for me. I did not find that to be the case with Arimidrol.

Two ingredient profile consisting of astragalus extract at 250 mg and acacetin at 100 mg per serving. Astragalus has been said to be a strong antioxidant that helps with cardiovascular health, fighting colds and other diseases, anti-inflammatory, boosts the immune system and so on. Acacetin is said to limit estrogen and be an anti-aromatase. I have not really seen proper dosages of Acacetin, so I do not know if 100 mg is sufficient or not.

VMI suggests taking two capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or training. Do not exceed two capsules in a 24 hour period. I opened the capsules and took them with my pre-workout as I normally do with dyed/gelatin capsules.

Like I said, I usually really enjoy running estrogen blockers. I usually notice a dryer physique and am more vascular. That is also usually accompanied by an increase in libido as well as joint pain. I actually prefer estrogen blockers to testosterone boosters based upon previous runs of each.

Unfortunately with Arimidrol, I did not experience any of the above mentioned benefits. I did not see any noticeable difference in vascularity or physique during the past month. There was no increase in libido for me. I also experienced no joint pain, which can be seen as a positive I guess, but that also makes me question the effectiveness of it being labeled an estrogen blocker. No additional muscle hardness, strength, or an improvement in mood which are all claims VMI makes with Arimidrol. Cortisol control/reduction is a tough area to judge the effectiveness on, but based upon the little research I have read and the lack of effectiveness of the rest of the claims, I will not say this helped in the controlling of cortisol. I even waited about a week to write the review to see if the results have just been gradual, but I have not noticed anything significantly after finishing the product.

With basically just 100 mg of acacetin as the anti-aromatase/estrogen blocker in Arimidrol, I wonder if that is enough of a dosage to provide the usual benefits associated with estrogen blockers. Obviously judging by past users' experiences, I seem to be the lone user on this site with a negative outcome, but I just would not trust running this as a PCT if I were ever to run anything synthetic.

This could be purchased on Amazon for $25 for a month's supply which is a pretty good price usually for estrogen blockers. However, since I did not notice any improvements anywhere across the board, I would not purchase this in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Big miss for me. I tried VMI's Arima-XD about a year ago and I believe that is a much, much better product. It is also only a few dollars more expensive than Arimidrol. I would definitely recommend Arima-XD over Arimidrol. Thank you VMI for the opportunity to test out this product, sorry I could not write a more positive review.

June 27, 2018

• Boosts Libido
  • Improves Sexual Performance
  • Improved Definition

Better than its predecessor. Fantastic product for libido and surprisingly effective at cortisol control.

I gave the original Arimistane high marks - a 7.7 overall - so when Arimidrol, VMI's product replacement for Arimistane, became available to the TROOPs, I knew I had to run it. I don't play around much anymore with hormonal supplements but I've become a big fan of AIs and have responded well to most products in this category that I've tried.

As other reviews have summarized, Arimidrol's primary ingredient is Acacetin which is a known aromatase inhibitor and works by binding to androgens to prevent estrogen conversion, while can also inhibit rises in cortisol levels. By acting in this fashion, AI's create a testosterone-friendly environment in the body. It's a versatile supplement and can be used as a stand-alone, as part of a PCT program to counteract the shutdown effects of a hard PH, or while actually on-cycle in order to keep estrogen levels down and preemptively avoid PCT problems.

There's currently no research that identifies an effective dosage of Acacetin, however recent studies have shown mostly positive results from the supplementation of this ingredient. The other player in Arimidrol is Astragalus which, again as others have stated, is an anti-oxidant, supports the immune system, and does not impact testosterone or estrogen production.

I took my two pills in the AM roughly 30 minutes pre-workout on lifting days. Even on non-workout days, I still dosed the caps in the AM in order to maintain a consistent dose routine. Very easy to swallow caps with no aftertaste, indigestion, or other side effects.

With respect to libido and sex drive, I had almost an identical response to Arimidrol as I had to Arimistane. It took about five days for the effects to hit, and for the rest of the bottle I noticed a significant spike in sex drive, performance, and all things related to sexual performance. Fantastic. This was the best aspect of this product for me. At 34, my test levels routinely come back as average to slightly above average. I don't normally have any problems related to libido, thus getting this significant of a boost was really impressive IMO.

The leaning out, dryness, and muscle hardness I started experiencing more towards the end of week two, and while these effects were noticeable there were not what I would consider to be spectacular. I did feel tighter and leaner overall, however I wasn't providing an optimal environment for Arimidrol to shine here as I was on vacation for about 10 days of this run. As such I was not able to work out or watch my diet as closely as I normally would. Again, points for Arimidrol for keeping me tight and lean despite a sub-optimal situation.

This leads me to my final point on effectiveness - cortisol control. This is a difficult effect to truly measure, but if you've read any of my recent reviews you'll know I've been cutting since the start of the New Year. I was expecting to gain a few pounds back during my vacation as I was travelling with my kids, couldn't lift, diet was trash, etc. And rather stunningly, I came back from FL actually two pounds LIGHTER than when I left. My first weigh-in back from vacation was 201 - I was coming in consistently at 203-205 throughout March. I have to give Arimidrol credit here as I do think it played a role in keeping my body from adding stress-related weight.

For the effects I experienced, I find the value to be fantastic. A 30 day bottle of Arimidrol can be purchased for between $25 and $30 depending on the seller. Hard to gauge this against competitor products considering the ingredient profile is rather unique and really no two of this category of supplement is identical, but from past research it's fairly standard to find good AI's at a price point of roughly $1 a day.

Side Effects

Surprisingly I had no joint dryness while on this product. I expected I would given that is a normal side effect when estrogen is reduced, and I did experience it when running Arimistane, but for whatever reason I had none of these issues on Arimidrol.

Conclusion

This is a good supplement that can support a variety of goals. Clearly the product is quality and the price point is competitive. I would absolutely recommend it to just about any one, but especially experienced lifters in their early 30's who are looking for this type of support. VMI has another winner here.

May 23, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Harden Muscles
    • Body Definition

Estrogen blocker that will help you get that lean look. Title referenced to matrix since the pills are all blue.

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I like these products because they actually help you lean out enough so that to give you an illusion that you are actually bigger. I like that feeling a lot .. so that is why I choose to claim these blue pill's ...

The profile in this product is pretty simple .. it has two active ingredients ...

The main ingredient is Acacetin (100mg) and it is an anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity blocker. In one research study, Acacetin lowered aromatase synthesis by over 60%. There is no supported dosage amount for Acacetin so I don't know what to say about the dosage offered here.

The second ingredient Astragalus Extract is (250mg) probably added for support and doesn't have anything to do with estrogen. This is primary used to boost your immune system. Because of its antioxidant effects it also helps the body fight free radical production that could damage your cells. The dosage is pretty good but it should be taken three times a day at that dosage ...

Nothing to taste ... I took these like instructed ... 30 minutes before working out ... or 30 minutes before breakfast when not planning to work out.

This definitely made me look leaner and more impressive. I generally have a lot of body fat on me so working out and not seeing results usually comes hand in hand. My abs do not look like they are bulging .. my triceps are hidden and it's hard for them to penetrate that wall of fat. But Alas! I took Arimidrol and things started to slowly creep up on me. I don't know how to explain to you the thrill you feel when you finally see that work in the mirror. It's refreshing ... but just like the matrix it's an illusion ... that will not last you long ... And than it hits me ... keep trying to loose that weight ... Although as a inspirational supplement this is good ... and it works ... So, if you also need a estrogen blocker while on a natural t-boost you would also want to take that to make sure you don't build to much estrogen. This pill will give you a look into the future of what you will look like with a little more effort in loosing weight and working harder.

You can get this from Amazon for 25$ with prime ... that comes down to 83 cents per serving. Not that bad if you want that uplifting moment that will motivate you to work harder and try to loose weight. I tried to compare this to another product but it doesn't seem to be anything out there to compare it to. There are other estrogen blockers out there but they use DIM as their primary ingredient so it wouldn't be fare to compare.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced .. but I do take a lot of supplements that aid in joint ... and so should you. Especially when starting with this supplement.

Conclusion

Definitely worth to try by anyone thinking about getting natural t-boost and worrying about those horrifying female dog boobs ... Another reason why I would suggest this product is to give yourself a look into the future ... To see yourself in a few weeks or months if applied a proper diet and good workout regime. This personally was my main benefit that I received from this supplement. I want to thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

May 5, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Harden Muscles
      • Lot Of Potential
      • Acacetin
      • Nice Colors
      • Body Definition
      • Sexual Benefits
      • High Libido
      • Astragalus Could Be Higher

CATEGORY

Estrogen/Aromatase Blocker

CLAIMS

"Arimidrol is the ultimate aromatase inhibiting, cortisol reducing agent available for lowering estrogen, increasing testosterone, and chiseling a dry, hard physique." That's what they call Hormonal Dominance. For more info on the claims, check the "MFR'S DESCRIPTION" of this product.

INTRODUCTION

Thanks to VMI SPORTS for participating in the SR TROOP program and to SupplementReviews for making this connection between brand and consumer possible. People like me who decide to go the "natural" way and not take prohormones and anabolic steroids are always looking for that supplement that can increase our homornal levels but without negative side effects, according to the natural capacity of our bodies. VMI Arimidrol is one of those products.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Only 2 ingredients: 250mg of Astragalus Membranaceus root (4:1 extract, equivalent to 1,000mg of whole herb) and Acacetin from Damiana (Turnera Diffusa). Astragalus is a chinese herb that is said to have a lot of benefits. Some have proof, others not. It supports the immune and cardiovascular systems, protects the kidneys, has anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant role, etc. Considering the plenty of benefits it MIGHT give, I suggest reading more about it here: https://examine.com/supplements/astragalus-membranaceus/ I wasn't able to find anything related to Testosterone and Estrogen.

Acacetin is a part of the Damiana Leaf. Acacetin effectively inhibited the aromatase enzyme in studies (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18948180). Diamana Leaf is also a popular and historical aphrodisiac so expect an increase on libido and other sexual benefits.

The key ingredient here is Acacetin. They added Astragalus because of its adaptogen properties. I would have liked a higher dose. VMI's website has a FAQ section about the product so I would recommend checking it out: https://www.vmisports.com/products/arimidrol

CAPSULES/TIMING

Capsules were small-medium size and easy to swallow.
      Arimidrol tells us the suggested use is: "Take 2 capsules, 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or physical activity/weight training. Do not exceed 2 capsules in any 24 hour period." I usually took the 2 capsules 20-30 before weight training. I also tried it for like a week prior to a meal (Dinner).

EFFECTIVENESS

I thought this formula was going to fail. They discontinued VMI Arimistane and released VMI Arimidrol, so I thought this was going to be another case of a brand taking out a product to ruin everything. In terms of "body definition", it worked, muscles looked leaner, nothing extraordinary but you could see a small difference. Compared to Arimistane, I think Arimistane did a better job BUT I didn't try Arimistane alone so that could have influenced too.

I could also perceive an estrogen reduction because of my joints, they started to hurt so I suggest taking some kind of joint support supplement or increasing your Fish Oil intake for joint support benefits.

As for the libido, I wasn't expecting big results in this area, I requested Arimidrol more for its body definition benefits, muscle gain, etc. But libido surprised me a lot. When I took a formula that had a good dose of Arimistane, I was dissapointed with the Libido, maybe that's why I wasn't expecting big results with VMI Arimidrol. I guess not expecting much and getting great results feels better! Sexual desire increased, sometimes even during lifting. Erections felt harder and sexual related stuff were more intense... Libido was definitely the best part of this product, definitely the Acacetin from Damiana Leaf didn't dissapoint with its historical use as an aphrodisiac.

VALUE

VMI's website has it for $32.99, Amazon for $24.99, A1Supplements for $27.95, SupplementsGeeks for $25.99, BlackDiamondSupplements for $27.95, IllPumpYouUp for $24.95, LowCostVitamins.net for $29.99, Fitrx.com for $29.99, etc. These are all good prices. Excellent value and good effectiveness. What else do you want?

SIDE EFFECTS

Joint pain.

CONCLUSION

I took this alone, without a test booster. I would suggest combining VMI Arimidrol with a test booster for greater effects, it has a lot of potential. High libido levels, estrogen reduction, moderate body definition.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Considering this product doesn't have Arimistane, I would suggest changing the name to "Acadrol" or "Damiadrol", from Acacetin or Damiana.

April 23, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Harden Muscles
      • Fights Cortisol
      • Great Value
      • Lose Weight
      • Transparent Label
      • Improvement In Mood

I found this to be a very effect anti-estrogen product that helped me lean out and progress towards my goals.

Hey SR, back at it again to review VMI Sports estrogen blocker Arimidrol. At 36 years old I have found natty test boosters and estrogen blockers to be very helpful in improving my body composition, help break through plateaus, and improve libido. Out of all of these, because of my goals of cutting and leaning out, I prefer estrogen blockers because they effects of a good AI really helps in body composition, cortisol control, water loss, definition, etc. I have used several of VMIs past natty test boosters and AIs with great success so I was happy to give this a whirl.

Pretty transparent and simple profile here. We have 250 mg of Astralagus and 100 mg of Acacetin. Astralagus is a Chinese herb that has shown some abilities to control cortisol, hormonal imbalance, and overall health. Acacetin is the main agent here in the formula for estrogen blocking. I have used some of these ingredients before in other products, but to my memory never together so I was happy to used a new and unique formula.

No taste or mixability, two easy to swallow pills. Dosing is 2 pills per day preferably before a meal or workout. I usually took this before dinner to space out between all my other supplements and also to reap the benefits of libido support. An easy to follow plan.

Well VMI and most estrogen blockers promise a lot of things, and I can say I saw an improvement in all of their claims. At about 1 week in I saw an increase in libido which was nice. At about week 2 I noticed some body recomp with water loss, leaning around and definition in my upper back, shoulders, and chest especially. I lost some weight while on this because of my cutting regiment, but I did progress in my weights and broke through some plateaus I have had in several lifts. This is an extremely stressful time of year for me as it's state testing time, I've got the whole RedForEd movement here in Arizona with a walkout coming, etc. That being said I feel this really helped with my mood and overall sense of well being. Overall, I just felt better while I ran this. My only regret is I would like to run this for a full two months to really see an improvement in all of these areas.

I feel Arimidrol is very strong here as well. On Amazon you can find this for $25 for a 30 day supply. At under $1/serving I think that's a very strong value and would lend to even a two month run pretty easily.

Side Effects

No aches or pains in the joints which you can get from AIs.

Conclusion

I thought this was a very effective AI and has a very strong value. Once again VMI has delivered in this area and I would recommend to all.

April 15, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Lose Weight
        • Harden Muscles
        • Great Value
        • Transparent Label
        • Can Lead To Muscle Gain

Shout out SR fam and VMI Sports! This was my first supplement to take by VMI Sports and I would say that i was impressed. I was not particularly looking for a supplement like this but after reading the possible benefits I thought i would give this a try. Now after reading some of the other reviews, they look to have enjoyed it as well.

Arimidrol claims hormonal dominance, inhibit aromatase enzyme, leaner/dryer physique. To do this, they used two simple ingredients:
          1. 250mg of Astragalus Extract - AE has multiple health benefits such as help with the cardiovascular system, kidney protection, skin quality and also boost your NO.
          2. 100mg of Acacetin - is the PCT to help keep your body balanced and not letting the free testosterone turn into estrogen.

Both taste and mixability is N/A since this capsules. Dosing is 2 capsules prior to a meal or workout but do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours. I typically took this about 30 minutes before i went to workout on my lunch break.

As for effectiveness, Arimidrol did an excellent job performing as stated. While taking this, i noticed within a week that my veins started showing more. Especially while working out. I just wish i had been on a strict diet while taking this. Even still, my stomach looked leaner and I felt leaner as well. Another noticeable benefit of this was the greater pump i got while working out. The most while working biceps and triceps. Just to note, I wish i could have tried the Arima-XD as comparison as i read some good reviews on it as well.

At a normal price of $25 for 30 day supply, i thought that was a pretty fair price! Find that with a deal then it makes it just that much sweeter! But even with no deal, the results you get are worth the $25.

Side Effects

I experience zero side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i thought VMI Sports produced a solid product with Arimidrol. Two simple ingredients, but yet very effective. I suggest anyone looking for a leaner/dryer look or to take with a PH, then to give this a try!

April 9, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Can Lead To Muscle Gain
          • Fights Cortisol
          • Harden Muscles
          • Solid Ingredients
          • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

This is a product to help fight the aromatase enzyme that produces estrogen. Easy to take capsule form. A supplement that is hard to measure.

Thank you again to VMI for another product. I have used several of the VMI products and have yet to find something I didn't like. I continue to try VMI as they make a great product. This is one that I am not so sure about.

The Arimidrol by VMI is to help fight against aromatase enzym, also known as estrogen synthetase. Aromatase, which eliminates free testosterone, hopes to be blocked to get small amounts of estrogen. The less estrogen will help stop the hormones related to breast cancer cells. The 2 compounds used in Arimidrol is Astragalus 250 mg and Acacetin 100 mg. Astragalus is in Chinese medicine to help the body's immune system. Acacetin is in men's health supplements due to it being known as an anti-estrogen compound because it will fight off aromatase. Arimidrol works with the two ingredients to develop a more masculine-appearing body. The negative side effects that come with more estrogen is "female dog tits" and increased water retention which may make you lose the lean muscle gains. The Arimidrol is to help with sex drive, muscle mass, weight loss, and end man boobs. These ingredients are good and seem to have no problems. The question here is that there is a small amount of evidence to prove that these natural ingredients will do what Arimidrol is promoting.

Taste and mixability are not reviewed as this comes in capsule form. It says to take 2 capsules per day. This is something I would take in the morning along with my multivitamins. No problems in this area.

The tube says that this is a product that will work hormonal balance, inhibits aromatase enzyme, and helps with physique. It's hard to measure the hormonal dominance. I can't say that my hormones were better or worse so it's hard to rate. I did feel that the enzyme was working and it did help with my physique. I did feel that the chest was losing fat and becoming more defined. My stomach was looking tighter and my pants were not as tight-fitting. I think this is a product that works well but needs more time. I was able to get this for 4 weeks and I think that is the minimum to start seeing real results. It would be interesting to see what would happen after 8 to 12 weeks. I would say this was effective but hard to judge in all the areas. I give it a good rating.

I was able to find this online as low as $25 but I also found it as high as $45 online at Wal-Mart. The $25 for a 30-day supply is $0.83 per day which is not bad. The question about value is if aromatase enzyme is working well enough when starting a second tub. Like I said earlier, I think this is something that would take at least 2 tubs to get good results. I give it a middle-ranking because I don't think that 4 weeks is enough, but if after 2 tubs you see results than the cost is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

No side effects for me

Conclusion

All the products I've ever tried by VMI are effective. This is the 1st one that I give a middle rating. Good ingredients but effectiveness is questionable. The cost is not too much as long as you're able to get it at $25. I'm not saying this is a product that everyone should try. It depends on your body and how it responds. It could be something worth a try since the cost is not too high. But I don't think it's something that I would buy again. I give it a yes recommendation because I think it has potential.

Overall
          Overall
          8.9
            April 1, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Fights Cortisol
          • Produce Testosterone
          • Solid Ingredients
          • Lose Weight

Big thanks to VMI for sending Arimidrol my way for a test run. The biggest thing that will wreak havoc on your appearance is looking frumpy because you are holding onto water or have excess "stress" weight caused by cortisol which is produced when you or your body is under stress. VMI has introduced Arimidrol to help out with that. Let me tell you, this past month has been one of the toughest ones I have had stress wise in a long time, and Arimidrol definitely saved me.

The product label is very straightforward with ingredients:

Astragalus Extract 250mg
            (Astragulus membranaceus (root) (a 4:1 Extract, equivalent to 1,000mg of whole herb)
            Acatein 100mg
            (4-methoxy-5'7-dihydroxyflavone) (from Damiana) (Turnera Diffusa)

Astragalus is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that has shown strong ability to help the human body adapt to a wide array of stressors. In doing so it helps the body combat cortisol levels and supporting an optimum hormonal balance. On top of that, it is used as a treatment to fight the common cold and even has been shown as a natural immune system booster. It also has properties that help combat inflammation, and can even slow or prevent the growth of tumors in the body. These are just a few of the benefits of this herb.

Acatein is a naturally occurring O-methylated flavone present in a number of plants that suppresses aromatase in the body which is an essential attribute when it comes to realigning the ideal balance of hormones in the body after cycling with prohormones and anabolic steroids. Aromatase is a type of enzyme that tends to trap free testosterone and convert them into estrogen hormones. Now while estrogen does have some key benefits in the body, having too much of them all at once can already trigger negative side effects. These negative side effects include developing gynecomastia, increased water retention that can make you lose the lean muscle gains that you've achieved during your cycle. So as you can see this ingredient plays a vital role in the world of Post Cycle Therapy.

Taste and mixability are a mute point because these are capsules. However, with that being said, there is not a weird taste or funky smell from them either.

Dosing is 2 capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or physical activity/weight training. Do not exceed 2 capsules in any 24 hour period.

So here is where we will talk about how and why this product proved its' worth to me. So over the past month, my life has been a perfect storm of chaos and stress. Work has been more insane than ever by doing the work of 4 people with the staff of 2, I have been studying for a military promotion (Air Force), and my wife has some sort of mystery illness that doctors have yet to figure out, but she is constantly in and out of the hospital. So what does all of this mean???? STRESS LEVEL 9000 and cortisol through the roof (I naturally over produce cortisol anyways, so I carry extra fluff on my stomach).

Enter VMI Arimidrol. So not only did it help me not get the flu or any kind of sickness that has been around in Washington state, it also reduced the amount of water I was retaining from the insane amount of stress that I have been feeling and going through. I actually lost weight 3 pounds while on this, and I am confident that it was accredited to this product because of how dry my appearance was. To me based off of what was going on in my life and the effects that I saw, I would say that this product 100% works. In fact, to put it in perspective, since I have been off of it, the stress level is still there and it looks like I am trying to grow a beer gut without the beer due to excess cortisol and I want to stress eat. I also notice that my typical hard body spots like my chest shoulders and lats are starting to look soft again. To me, this is another sign that this product was effective. Yes, I was taking a testosterone booster while using this, but that product was not intended to provide a lean gain rather than just boost T. I would take this in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before my morning workout. I realize that there was some heartache with this product and its' labeling because they basically revamped the entire product, but I can tell you that this is a real deal product. I did not get to try the old version for comparison, and I can only imagine how awesome it was.

For me, I think this is a fantastic value. You can get a bottle from a1 supplements for $28 for 30 servings which is $.66 a serving. This is cheaper than most pre-workouts let alone a hardening/anti-aromatase/PCT product.

Side Effects

The only thing that I ever noticed, was there might be a slight drying on the joints, but again the product is intended to dry you out so just take some fish oil.

Conclusion

I don't know what else to say other than this product is my best friend lol the fact that it could help keep my cortisol weight gain in check during this hell hole of a time is amazing. If you are looking to dry out or stay dry from running a stack or a cycle you need to get this. Besides that, it is not going to crush your wallet and is well worth your hard-earned money. VMI is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands with products like this and Major Mass. So far I have seen nothing but quality from them and they keep delivering time after time. Do yourself a favor and check this out!