(Better than 62% in Estrogen Blockers)

Arimidrol is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by VMI Sports. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers

April 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Harden Muscles
  • Fights Cortisol
  • Great Value
  • Lose Weight
  • Transparent Label
  • Improvement In Mood

I found this to be a very effect anti-estrogen product that helped me lean out and progress towards my goals.

Hey SR, back at it again to review VMI Sports estrogen blocker Arimidrol. At 36 years old I have found natty test boosters and estrogen blockers to be very helpful in improving my body composition, help break through plateaus, and improve libido. Out of all of these, because of my goals of cutting and leaning out, I prefer estrogen blockers because they effects of a good AI really helps in body composition, cortisol control, water loss, definition, etc. I have used several of VMIs past natty test boosters and AIs with great success so I was happy to give this a whirl.

Pretty transparent and simple profile here. We have 250 mg of Astralagus and 100 mg of Acacetin. Astralagus is a Chinese herb that has shown some abilities to control cortisol, hormonal imbalance, and overall health. Acacetin is the main agent here in the formula for estrogen blocking. I have used some of these ingredients before in other products, but to my memory never together so I was happy to used a new and unique formula.

No taste or mixability, two easy to swallow pills. Dosing is 2 pills per day preferably before a meal or workout. I usually took this before dinner to space out between all my other supplements and also to reap the benefits of libido support. An easy to follow plan.

Well VMI and most estrogen blockers promise a lot of things, and I can say I saw an improvement in all of their claims. At about 1 week in I saw an increase in libido which was nice. At about week 2 I noticed some body recomp with water loss, leaning around and definition in my upper back, shoulders, and chest especially. I lost some weight while on this because of my cutting regiment, but I did progress in my weights and broke through some plateaus I have had in several lifts. This is an extremely stressful time of year for me as it's state testing time, I've got the whole RedForEd movement here in Arizona with a walkout coming, etc. That being said I feel this really helped with my mood and overall sense of well being. Overall, I just felt better while I ran this. My only regret is I would like to run this for a full two months to really see an improvement in all of these areas.

I feel Arimidrol is very strong here as well. On Amazon you can find this for $25 for a 30 day supply. At under $1/serving I think that's a very strong value and would lend to even a two month run pretty easily.

Side Effects

No aches or pains in the joints which you can get from AIs.

Conclusion

I thought this was a very effective AI and has a very strong value. Once again VMI has delivered in this area and I would recommend to all.

Other Prices:
    A1Supplements   $27.95
    VMI Sports   $34.99

April 15, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lose Weight
    • Harden Muscles
    • Great Value
    • Transparent Label
    • Can Lead To Muscle Gain

Shout out SR fam and VMI Sports! This was my first supplement to take by VMI Sports and I would say that i was impressed. I was not particularly looking for a supplement like this but after reading the possible benefits I thought i would give this a try. Now after reading some of the other reviews, they look to have enjoyed it as well.

Arimidrol claims hormonal dominance, inhibit aromatase enzyme, leaner/dryer physique. To do this, they used two simple ingredients:
      1. 250mg of Astragalus Extract - AE has multiple health benefits such as help with the cardiovascular system, kidney protection, skin quality and also boost your NO.
      2. 100mg of Acacetin - is the PCT to help keep your body balanced and not letting the free testosterone turn into estrogen.

Both taste and mixability is N/A since this capsules. Dosing is 2 capsules prior to a meal or workout but do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours. I typically took this about 30 minutes before i went to workout on my lunch break.

As for effectiveness, Arimidrol did an excellent job performing as stated. While taking this, i noticed within a week that my veins started showing more. Especially while working out. I just wish i had been on a strict diet while taking this. Even still, my stomach looked leaner and I felt leaner as well. Another noticeable benefit of this was the greater pump i got while working out. The most while working biceps and triceps. Just to note, I wish i could have tried the Arima-XD as comparison as i read some good reviews on it as well.

At a normal price of $25 for 30 day supply, i thought that was a pretty fair price! Find that with a deal then it makes it just that much sweeter! But even with no deal, the results you get are worth the $25.

Side Effects

I experience zero side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i thought VMI Sports produced a solid product with Arimidrol. Two simple ingredients, but yet very effective. I suggest anyone looking for a leaner/dryer look or to take with a PH, then to give this a try!

Other Prices:
      A1Supplements   $27.95
      VMI Sports   $34.99

April 9, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Can Lead To Muscle Gain
      • Fights Cortisol
      • Harden Muscles
      • Solid Ingredients
      • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

This is a product to help fight the aromatase enzyme that produces estrogen. Easy to take capsule form. A supplement that is hard to measure.

Thank you again to VMI for another product. I have used several of the VMI products and have yet to find something I didn't like. I continue to try VMI as they make a great product. This is one that I am not so sure about.

The Arimidrol by VMI is to help fight against aromatase enzym, also known as estrogen synthetase. Aromatase, which eliminates free testosterone, hopes to be blocked to get small amounts of estrogen. The less estrogen will help stop the hormones related to breast cancer cells. The 2 compounds used in Arimidrol is Astragalus 250 mg and Acacetin 100 mg. Astragalus is in Chinese medicine to help the body's immune system. Acacetin is in men's health supplements due to it being known as an anti-estrogen compound because it will fight off aromatase. Arimidrol works with the two ingredients to develop a more masculine-appearing body. The negative side effects that come with more estrogen is "female dog tits" and increased water retention which may make you lose the lean muscle gains. The Arimidrol is to help with sex drive, muscle mass, weight loss, and end man boobs. These ingredients are good and seem to have no problems. The question here is that there is a small amount of evidence to prove that these natural ingredients will do what Arimidrol is promoting.

Taste and mixability are not reviewed as this comes in capsule form. It says to take 2 capsules per day. This is something I would take in the morning along with my multivitamins. No problems in this area.

The tube says that this is a product that will work hormonal balance, inhibits aromatase enzyme, and helps with physique. It's hard to measure the hormonal dominance. I can't say that my hormones were better or worse so it's hard to rate. I did feel that the enzyme was working and it did help with my physique. I did feel that the chest was losing fat and becoming more defined. My stomach was looking tighter and my pants were not as tight-fitting. I think this is a product that works well but needs more time. I was able to get this for 4 weeks and I think that is the minimum to start seeing real results. It would be interesting to see what would happen after 8 to 12 weeks. I would say this was effective but hard to judge in all the areas. I give it a good rating.

I was able to find this online as low as $25 but I also found it as high as $45 online at Wal-Mart. The $25 for a 30-day supply is $0.83 per day which is not bad. The question about value is if aromatase enzyme is working well enough when starting a second tub. Like I said earlier, I think this is something that would take at least 2 tubs to get good results. I give it a middle-ranking because I don't think that 4 weeks is enough, but if after 2 tubs you see results than the cost is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

No side effects for me

Conclusion

All the products I've ever tried by VMI are effective. This is the 1st one that I give a middle rating. Good ingredients but effectiveness is questionable. The cost is not too much as long as you're able to get it at $25. I'm not saying this is a product that everyone should try. It depends on your body and how it responds. It could be something worth a try since the cost is not too high. But I don't think it's something that I would buy again. I give it a yes recommendation because I think it has potential.

Overall
      Overall
      8.9
        April 1, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Fights Cortisol
      • Produce Testosterone
      • Solid Ingredients
      • Lose Weight

Big thanks to VMI for sending Arimidrol my way for a test run. The biggest thing that will wreak havoc on your appearance is looking frumpy because you are holding onto water or have excess "stress" weight caused by cortisol which is produced when you or your body is under stress. VMI has introduced Arimidrol to help out with that. Let me tell you, this past month has been one of the toughest ones I have had stress wise in a long time, and Arimidrol definitely saved me.

The product label is very straightforward with ingredients:

Astragalus Extract 250mg
        (Astragulus membranaceus (root) (a 4:1 Extract, equivalent to 1,000mg of whole herb)
        Acatein 100mg
        (4-methoxy-5'7-dihydroxyflavone) (from Damiana) (Turnera Diffusa)

Astragalus is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that has shown strong ability to help the human body adapt to a wide array of stressors. In doing so it helps the body combat cortisol levels and supporting an optimum hormonal balance. On top of that, it is used as a treatment to fight the common cold and even has been shown as a natural immune system booster. It also has properties that help combat inflammation, and can even slow or prevent the growth of tumors in the body. These are just a few of the benefits of this herb.

Acatein is a naturally occurring O-methylated flavone present in a number of plants that suppresses aromatase in the body which is an essential attribute when it comes to realigning the ideal balance of hormones in the body after cycling with prohormones and anabolic steroids. Aromatase is a type of enzyme that tends to trap free testosterone and convert them into estrogen hormones. Now while estrogen does have some key benefits in the body, having too much of them all at once can already trigger negative side effects. These negative side effects include developing gynecomastia, increased water retention that can make you lose the lean muscle gains that you've achieved during your cycle. So as you can see this ingredient plays a vital role in the world of Post Cycle Therapy.

Taste and mixability are a mute point because these are capsules. However, with that being said, there is not a weird taste or funky smell from them either.

Dosing is 2 capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or physical activity/weight training. Do not exceed 2 capsules in any 24 hour period.

So here is where we will talk about how and why this product proved its' worth to me. So over the past month, my life has been a perfect storm of chaos and stress. Work has been more insane than ever by doing the work of 4 people with the staff of 2, I have been studying for a military promotion (Air Force), and my wife has some sort of mystery illness that doctors have yet to figure out, but she is constantly in and out of the hospital. So what does all of this mean???? STRESS LEVEL 9000 and cortisol through the roof (I naturally over produce cortisol anyways, so I carry extra fluff on my stomach).

Enter VMI Arimidrol. So not only did it help me not get the flu or any kind of sickness that has been around in Washington state, it also reduced the amount of water I was retaining from the insane amount of stress that I have been feeling and going through. I actually lost weight 3 pounds while on this, and I am confident that it was accredited to this product because of how dry my appearance was. To me based off of what was going on in my life and the effects that I saw, I would say that this product 100% works. In fact, to put it in perspective, since I have been off of it, the stress level is still there and it looks like I am trying to grow a beer gut without the beer due to excess cortisol and I want to stress eat. I also notice that my typical hard body spots like my chest shoulders and lats are starting to look soft again. To me, this is another sign that this product was effective. Yes, I was taking a testosterone booster while using this, but that product was not intended to provide a lean gain rather than just boost T. I would take this in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before my morning workout. I realize that there was some heartache with this product and its' labeling because they basically revamped the entire product, but I can tell you that this is a real deal product. I did not get to try the old version for comparison, and I can only imagine how awesome it was.

For me, I think this is a fantastic value. You can get a bottle from a1 supplements for $28 for 30 servings which is $.66 a serving. This is cheaper than most pre-workouts let alone a hardening/anti-aromatase/PCT product.

Side Effects

The only thing that I ever noticed, was there might be a slight drying on the joints, but again the product is intended to dry you out so just take some fish oil.

Conclusion

I don't know what else to say other than this product is my best friend lol the fact that it could help keep my cortisol weight gain in check during this hell hole of a time is amazing. If you are looking to dry out or stay dry from running a stack or a cycle you need to get this. Besides that, it is not going to crush your wallet and is well worth your hard-earned money. VMI is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands with products like this and Major Mass. So far I have seen nothing but quality from them and they keep delivering time after time. Do yourself a favor and check this out!