(Better than 13% in Nutrient Repartitioners)

AstraGin is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by NuLivScience. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Overall
Thanks to NuLivScience for sending it out!
  April 22, 2016

The pills contain AstraGin at an efficacious dose of 50mg each and minimal filler (Magnesium Stearate and MCC). Usually it is included in a blend or 25mg dose in other supplements so it is nice to get the full dose. However, since this is a product directly from the manufacturer of the ingredient, and not a third-party including AstraGin in their supplement, I wouldn't expect anything other than properly dosed AstraGin in a capsule. After all, the product is called "AstraGin" so what else should be in it other than AstraGin?

There really isn't much to say here as taste and mixability do not apply to the pills. Substituting for those categories, I'll try to objectively rate "ease of swallowing." Although everyone has a unique gag reflex and therefore different swallowing limits, these pills were so small I doubt anyone would have any trouble swallowing one. Additionally, the label instructs you to take AstraGin with a meal or with other supplements (like a pre-workout) which are extremely easy dosing guidelines to follow. Needless to say, I followed the dosing instructions and took AstraGin once a day with a meal without any problems. I will note, however, that I occasionally took AstraGin with a meal and then again immediately before taking other supplements later that day.

I'm giving a 6/10 rating because I felt that my experience with AstraGin can be summed up by description for a 6 rating, "Seemed like it was working, but not much of a boost." When taking AstraGin with a meal I never really felt any noticeable difference in digestion like I have with probiotics. Granted, I don't expect AstraGin to provide that kind of difference absorption/digestion. Similarly, when taking AstraGin with other supplements I did not notice much of a difference. In these cases, I usually took with a pre-workout or post-workout protein shake. Although I didn't notice much of a difference, I cannot be 100% sure that the effects of the other supplements were not enhanced. I took the other supplements with and without AstraGin but it is impossible for me to isolate AstraGin as the cause for "feeling it" any more on one day than any another. All that being said, I don't give this a 4 for "didn't do anything" because I do believe in the science behind AstraGin so I believe it was working but I just couldn't feel it.

This goes for about $21 online. For some supplements $21 for a 60 serving bottle is a good deal, but I'm not sure that applies to AstraGin. Don't get me wrong, if AstraGin makes a noticeable difference in how you feel then I think $21 for 60 days is great. Sure you could theoretically save some money by using less of your other supplements but I found that I was still dosing my other supplements the same. If anything I was getting more out of those supplements but from an economic standpoint, I was using the same dose and therefore spending the same amount as before. That being said, my rating only considers if I feel $21/60 servings ($0.35 a serving) is worth the sole result of getting more (read: a stronger effect) from the same dose. Given that I found it hard to discern any differences when taking AstraGin, I cannot rate this above a 6. I don't rate it any lower because I buy into the science supporting the claims of improved nutrient absorption but in practice any economic advantage gained from that enhanced absorption is lost by using the same dose. Furthermore, I find it impossible to transfer any perceived "stronger effects" I had when using other supplements to value ratings because the supplements had different prices and different levels of enhancement from AstraGin (although in practice no enhancement was particularly noticeable). Thus, I again agree with the 6 rating description and honestly would only buy this is if I had extra money to burn.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects from taking AstraGin.

Conclusion

6.5/10
While I believe the science behind AstraGin, I don't think it is practical to supplement with it individually. The benefits are nearly impossible to notice and any potential effects are hard to attribute to AstraGin. Although some might say that it is nearly impossible to truly attribute anecdotal effects to any particular supplement unless you are doing tests, I mean this more in the sense that Beta Alanine, for example, results in noticeable tingles and endurance improvement but AstraGin doesn't have any effects that pass the perceptual threshold. Thus, taking into consideration the value, supporting science, and my anecdotal experience, I give AstraGin an overall rating of 6.5. Based on value and experience alone I would have rated this a 6/10 but I felt the extra 0.5 was warranted due to the easy dosing/"ease of swallowing," straightforward and minimal ingredient list, lack of side effects, and supporting science.

Other Prices:
Amazon   $29.95

September 1, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Nutrient Absorption
  • Not Sure If It Is Working
I would like to thank NuLiv for hooking me up with this but how do you rate something you are not sure works or not. I did not notice anything big and for me it is one of those products you have to take manufacturer’s word on what it does. I think NuLiv Science has done a good job at getting their product out there and promoting in on the boards (http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=30255.0) and by offering freebies to a lot of the members. I jumped on the opportunity to try it and see if I would benefit from it. I have tried Biogrow and PF3 and did not notice anything from those so I was hesitant that I would notice anything from AstraGin but I received AstraGin and ActiGin together and was more excited about the ActiGin.

Profile
I’m not going to go into much detail here as the ERs have done a good job on the profile. Plus the link above does a good job explaining this. Here is an excerpt from the link above, “AstraGin is a 100% natural supplement that is a patented ratio of two highly purified plant extracts, Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranecous. AstraGin has been shown in cell & animal studies to help increase the uptake of certain nutrients in your blood stream such as arginine,glucosamine, and more.”

I dosed this per the directions on the bottle. I took one in the morning with breakfast and one at night with dinner. Pretty easy as I just added it with my Orange Triad. I wish I had read the ER reviews on this while I had it as they seemed to have better results with it dosing it before and after workouts. I would consider purchasing another bottle to try it this way to see if I have any different results.

I did not notice much. Off this one bottle, this seems to be a supplement that you have to take the manufacturer’s word at what it does. With the science and a reputable company behind it, this is not hard to do. The one thing I will say I did notice was that I was less gassy when taking it. I guess this is one way to tell it was working and assume that more was probably being absorbed in my system.

You can get this at the website www.getatstragin.com for $28.95 a bottle. There are multiple options for when you buy more that you get a price break. Not too expensive but for something you are not sure if it is working or not I’m not sure it is worth the price.

Overall
I like the concept as who knows how much of my food and supplements are really getting absorbed. The more that is put to use the better. I’m just not sure this is worth it based on the price since it was a supplement (at least for me) I was unsure if it was working. I would not mind buying one more bottle and dosing it around my workout to see if that makes a difference but if nothing is noticed then I would not recommend this. One of those you have to buy for yourself and see if it works for you.

Other Prices:
Amazon   $29.95

July 4, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Nutrient Absorption
  • Improves Amino Absorption
  • A Touch Pricey
  • Might Be Just Easier To Buy A Pwo With It In It Already. One Less Pill To Take
A big time thank you to NuLiv for allowing me to try out a month's supply of AstraGin. This review is somewhat overdue so lets get it squared away.

To begin, AstraGin itself is a special additive used to enhance the absorption of various nutrients and amino acids. Some noted benefits of AstraGin supplementation include:

Increase glycogen muscle replenishment

Increase amino acid absorption by 62%

Enhanced glucose absorption by 57%

ATP production increase by 18%

Increased vitamin absorption efficiency by 50%

Improved insulin sensitivity by 38%

Decrease blood sugar by 19%

AstraGin can also improved plasma levels of insulin levels as well.

Now I will go more in depth about the product itself...

Taste (N/A): The capsules are small, tasteless, and easy to swallow

Profile (9): Here I'd like to explain more so on what AstraGin truly is and how it exerts its known benefits.

AstraGin itself is a natural plant based formulation derived from Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membrenaceus, which are two species of plants native primarily to China and Japan. Both these plants are considered to have beneficial properties including anti-inflammatory and improving the functionality of certain organs.

AstraGin works by increasing the activity and frequency of the body's naturally occurring mRNA and transporter proteins involved in nutrient metabolism. Transporter proteins are regulated by mRNA that encode chemical messages determining how much of a specific nutrient molecule is absorbed. By increasing these chemicals and proteins, AstraGin allows for better absorption through the increased presence and enhanced activities of the body's overall abilities to absorb nutrients. In other words, AstraGin cranks up the efficacy of transporter and mRNA proteins responsible for absorption.

Usage (9): Many of the previous users who've reviewed AstraGin have used it PWO, but being that I was cycling off stims in preparation for Ramadan, I decided to utilize the two caps primarily post workout. I would dose one cap with my post-workout meal and another capsule before bed with a dose of bulk L-Arginine (as a way to analyze the amino acids uptake benefit. In the future, I hope to utilize AstraGin PWO to assess its benefits in that area.

Effectiveness (9): From my experience with AstraGin, similar to when I used RCSS's products containing AstraGin as well, I would say that it truly did help with absorption mostly in my recovery and increased nitric oxide production. I found that I was recovering better from workouts and that I actually felt healthier while using AstraGin in the form of increased morning energy and less DOMS-related fatigue. Also, I noticed that with the L-Arginine supplementation, I appeared more predominantly vascular and had some improved cardio endurance specifically during my boxing cardio sessions. Lastly, I don't know if this could be completely accredited to AstraGin, but I also noticed an improvement in some existing acne as well. I would presume that the increased nutrients helped to curb the breakouts and result in better integumentary (skin) function.

Value (8): The average price for a bottle of AstraGin is roughly 30 dollars. For the benefits I experienced, I would say that this is not too bad a price, but can prove to be costly in the long run. As others before me mentioned, using a product already consisting of AstaGin may prove to be more cost effective.

Overall (8): I overall enjoyed using AstrGin and believe it to be a product that definitely has the potential to be a very useful staple in any supplement regimen. I hope to use it again with a PWO or just as a standalone staple as the benefits were truly welcomed.

WARMACHINE OUT!!

March 27, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Pwo Performance
  • Improves Amino Absorption
I have been reading about Astragin more and more and when I got the chance to buy a full size bottle for $10, I had to pull the trigger.

Astragin is suppose to help you increase more amino acids uptake in your bcaa & pwo supps. Theoretically, you absorb more certain amino acids like arginine and citrulline into your body.

I was a bit skeptical so I set up my own two part mini study. I'm currently taking Mr. Hyde as my PWO, GNC mega men as my multi and Ryno Protein blend, among others.

In reality, I HIGHLY doubt I'm getting a 66% bump in bioavailablity from my PWO, which AstraGin claims to do. However, I would be happy with even a slight bump, knowing I'm maximizing my supplement regimen.

The last week of Feb plus the first 4 days of March, I combined AstraGin with my other supps, and followed label directions. I didn't notice a difference until day 7, when I felt a bit more energy and body rush. The same energy and ability to bang out my sets lasted till day 11 when I stopped. I then did 7 days of my supps without Astragin. Sure enough, it wasn't a placebo effect after all. I didn't get a crazy stim/energy/blood flow/vascular boost but did notice a slight uptick in ability and performance.

Ingredients: 9

Made of ginseng and astragalus. I know from another buddy astragalus is like THE shiznit herb in traditional Chinese medicine. I like the face that there's a bunch of research and studies behind the ingredient and not just some herb rebranded by a company

Effectiveness: 8-9
I took the recommended dosage and notice a slight benefit but now I'm wondering if I double or tripled my intake if I would see an even bigger effect. At $10 a bottle, I could afford to do a 15 day run per bottle.

Value: 10
On their website, it's listed at 24.90 but as I recommend always, always, try to buy your supps at consumer shows, you'll always get best pricing if you're paying cash. I paid $20 for an astragin/actigin combo deal they were doing. I do wonder if the dudes working the shows are just slipping the cash into their pockets without informing superiors but that's another thread.

Taste: Comes in a off white clear capsule, no taste.

To recap, and in the crudest language possible, knowing I'm actually absorbing more of my supplements instead of ***ing/crapping it out, for $10, that's a no brainer.

December 18, 2013

Big thanks to Nulivlifestyle for sending out a bottle of astragin for me to give a fair assessment.
After reading about Astragin and skimming over the few ER reviews, I have to admit it definitely peaked my interest. Unfortunately, I did not have the same experiences as my cohorts.

Profile:
Astragin is a combo of purified panax notoginseng and astalagus membraneceus.
Cam, Lava, and Cole did a good job explaining these two ingredients, so Il save you the long winded descriptions.
Both ingredients definitely have some promising qualities backed by research, so I have nothing negative to say here.

My experience with Astragin was mediocre at best. I cant deny the science/research behind these ingredients, however I failed to see or feel any tangible effects no matter how I dosed it or what I took it with.
I literally tried every combination possible with: PWOS, post workouts, bcaa products, food, shakes..You get the point.
I really wanted this to be effective for me, but I just never felt a difference when I took and when I did not. It did not enhance my preworkouts noticeably, it didnt seem to enhance the recovery effects postworkout, it just didnt do anything noticeable. I even tried mega dosing a couple times, but to no avail.
Maybe Im just strange and do not respond well to the ingredients, either way it was a bit of a letdown.

$30 for a month supply seems reasonable if you actually get the claimed effects. Unfortunately I have to say the value was not there for me, as I did not get much of anything from it.

I honestly wanted and tried to get something from Astragin, but it just fell short for me. As I stated earlier, I cant deny the science behind the ingredients and thats why it got a neutral score across the board. Take this review for what it is and make the choice for yourself, because I cant endorse it after my experience with it.

December 5, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Pwo Performance
  • Improves Nutrient Absorption
    I'd like to thank the good people at Nulivlifestyle for a couple of samples (and eventually a container) of AstraGin and ActiGin. If you are a fan of the RCSS or MusclePharm's Assault (which was my 1st love when it came to PWO's) then you might have seen a little ingredient in there called AstraGin. But, what exactly is AstraGin and what does it do? All the research and companies that have used this tried to put their own spin on this but eventually tied everything together and said the same thing in the end. The guys below me broke it down as best as you can but I'll provide what I found.

AstraGin which can be found in Chinese medicines is an all-natural plant based proprietary derived from Astragalus membrenaceus and purified Panaxnotoginseng (Lava did a good job touching on what these are), which uses a scientifically based pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology. AstraGin increases chemicals in the human body called "transporters" and "mRNA". These chemicals determine how much or how little specific nutrients are absorbed into the intestinal cells and thus are available to support and promote our health and well-being.

The studies I found show that AstraGin is (supposedly) clinically proven to:

"¢ Increase glycogen in muscle (24 hours after strenuous exercise) by 60%

"¢ Increase glucose absorption by 57%
    "¢ Increase amino acid absorption by 62%

"¢ Increase vitamin absorption by 50%

"¢ Increase insulin sensitivity by 38%

"¢ Increase ATP production by 18%

"¢ Decrease blood sugar by 19%

"¢ Improve the plasma insulin concentration

Dosing: I am actually grateful I got the samples 1st (because ignoring the fact that I got more of the product) the directions on the samples were different from the directions on the container. The container said to take 1 cap with breakfast and one with dinner. The samples were along the lines of taking 1-2 caps pre-workout but I can't for the life of me recall if it said to take a cap post workout even though the website stated you can get "Increased results when taken in conjunction with pre and post exercise supplements including L-Arginine and Citrillune containing products."

Some people make their post-workout meal their largest meal of the day or take in extra protein, bcaa's or creatine after working out. Whatever the case may be I could totally understand with the absorption ability of this why you could take this post workout. I ran some products from the RCSS so I took Testogen (which has AstraGin) with breakfast, an AstraGin cap w/my pwo drink and added creatine, and one with dinner to possibly help with my last does of X-Factor for the day.

Effectiveness: The first 2weeks of this (when I had the samples) were AWESOME! I had adopted more of an offseason football workout which had me doing movements not traditional to normal muscle building or strength gaining programs. Stacked with Jacked Micro or Gameday Octane (for lower body day) I felt I was working harder, sweating more and kicking more butt overall. Unfortunately those effects tapered off once I got the container. I wondered if getting the samples was a ploy to hook me at first or if I got a weaker batch but I'm pretty sure I suffered minor adrenal gland fatigue. None of my pwo's were doing anything for me including the ones I listed above or my samples of Myoblitz and NitraFlex. I tapered off pwo's saving them for leg day only, but I eventually dropped them for a while. During this time I tampered with taking a cap of AstraGin with breakfast and a cap with my intra but I still wasn't getting the results I had the 1st two weeks.

One thing to note is that I was inconsistent about taking or stacking this with the ActiGin. That's my fault but with so many pills you're bound to forget some. I feel when stacked together, the ActiGin helped me push harder. I'm not discounting the enhanced pwo absorption abilities of AstraGin but I'm not sure which one I give more credit to when it comes to overall drive and endurance. After some time away from pwo's I reintroduced them and ActiGin on a consistent basis and I noticed I was getting that intensity back but it still wasn't up to par with what I got the 1st two weeks.

The first two weeks I'd give this a 10/10 on effectiveness.

Simply taken with breakfast or with an intra I'm giving a generous 5.5/10

After the break from pwo's I'd give it an 8/10

Overall Effectiveness I'd give this an 8/10

Another thing I want to add is that I read that when AstraGin is stacked with N.O boosters like L-arginine for example, the absorption levels increases by 62%. The good of this is that I know that these products claim to help with fatigue and sexual dysfunction which I believe it did. But pump wise, when taken with Testogen and pump focused pwo's I felt I got no extra pump out of the norm. Not a big deal since this is normal for me but it would have been nice.

Overall & Value: Both 8/10 respectively
    There are 60caps in a bottle. I was debating whether I should give this a higher mark but I think it depends on the user. That is because I honestly don't think you need to take this product at dinner time or post workout. I mean you can if you take certain supps or eat certain foods at dinner, and as stated earlier, one could argue the extra benefits of taking it post workout. Then again one could argue against taking it post workout because that is when the body is depleted and in need of nutrients the most. Would this actually help when the body's absorption level may be at its peak?

I'm rambling now but I kinda wish I treated this like creatine. A lot of pwo's (and some intra's now) have creatine in them meaning you don't have to take a full dose of your creatine product and can increase the shelf life of this. This hit me hardest most pre-workout and I didn't really notice any extra benefits in taking it any other time. The RCSS has an ample amount of AstraGin in their supps and I know everybody is different but I personally think you only need to take one cap of this pwo especially if you are taking other products that utilize it. Had I known sooner I would have only taken one cap instead of possibly overdosing on AstraGin lol and extended the life of this product to 45-60days but now I know. I will definitely consider taking this again to enhance my pwo in the future for football.

Thanks again to Nulivlifesty for allowing me to try this and thanks for reading.

This product definitely gets the BG's seal of approval.

July 9, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improves Pwo Performance
    • Improves Nutrient Absorption
    • Improves Amino Absorption
    • A Touch Pricey
    Shout out & special thanks for sending AstraGinâ„¢ & ActiGinâ„¢ out to the ERs, & giving us an insight into possibly the next big thing in the supplement world...possibly, lol.

I won't delay any further, since when I signed up for this I had no real idea what to expect. Lava was the one who seemed to have a good grasp on what was in store for us, & he was the one who recommended I sign up for both. So, thanks to the man with the funny hair for both.

PROFILE: N/A

I think I'm going to rate ingredient profiles "not applicable" when I can't really rate them, instead of leaving a big question mark. It seems more, "professional" this way...

Anyways, as stated by Lava AstraGinâ„¢ is a blend of ingredients seen mostly in Chinese medicine. There's not a whole lot on them beyond what can be found on the NuLiv website. As stated by NuLiv themselves:

"AstraGinTM is a 100% natural food ingredient that has shown in cell, animal, and human studies to significantly improve the absorption of many essential life supporting and health promoting nutrients, such as amino acids, glucose, and vitamins into human cells. By allowing a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the blood stream into the cells, AstraGinTM provides for truly improved bioavailability.

AstraGinTM is a proprietary, all natural plant based formulation derived from highly purified Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membrenaceus using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology available only at NuLiv Science. Patent pending. "

One promising note is that you are starting to see AstraGinâ„¢ pop up in supplements, specifically pre-workouts. I remember when I was using Pharma Freak's Ripped Freak pre-workout; AstraGinâ„¢ was included in the blend. Also, as pointed out by Lava, you can find AstraGin in RCSS Myoblitz as well. It should also be noted Muscle Pharm uses AstraGinâ„¢ in some of their supplements, as well.

EFFECTIVENESS: B

I don't think I can point to any one indicator of AstraGin working, but I can say it was definitely doing something.

Initially I dosed AstraGinâ„¢ AM & PM, as recommended on the label. However, after talking with Lava I started taking AstraGinâ„¢ pre-workout on my workout days. I didn't notice anything astounding, but rather just an extra "something" in the gym. I seemed to be a little bit sharper, performance increased slightly, & just overall things improved slightly but noticeably.

The one thing I began to notice towards the end of my run with AstraGinâ„¢ was increased recovery speed not only during workouts, but in between on my off days. DOMs became less prominent & even nonexistent after some days. Then I ran out of AstraGinâ„¢. Such is this cruel life we live.

VALUE: C+

I'm going off the price Lava provided, since I'm having no luck finding one myself.

Roughly $30 once everything is said & done isn't too bad a price. However, I wouldn't start dipping into savings to buy this stuff up since you are starting to see AstraGinâ„¢ appear in supplements as part of their ingredient profile. While you could buy a bottle & stack it with said products for even better effectiveness, but I don't think it would be quite worth it. That being said, there would be nothing wrong with that at all.

OVERALL: B-

AstraGinâ„¢ is a promising product we should be seeing more of if supplement companies are smart. It has the potential to take a good product & make it better, & apparently continued use would only yield better results. AstraGinâ„¢ really does have the potential to be big in my opinion.

June 16, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improves Pwo Performance
    • Improves Nutrient Absorption
    • Improves Amino Absorption
    • A Touch Pricey
    A shout out to the guys at NuLiv Science for the opportunity to test a supplement that most of us have never heard about.

What is Astrigin?
    It's is a natural food additive that basically helps improve absorption of amino acids, glucose, vitamins, etc. Basically it increases the bioavailability of what you take with it – one reason I suspect that we are starting to see it as an additive in supplements (RCSS is using it), NuLiv calls it an enhancement catalyst and I tend to agree. It strikes me a lot like the old BASF commercials that said "At BASF we don't make the things you use everyday - we make the things you use everyday, better."

Profile: 8/10
    This is a hard one to really rate since both the two components are found mainly in Chinese medicine and thus there isn't a whole lot of western studies on them.

Astrigin is comprised of highly purified panax notoginseng and astalagus membraneceus. Panax notoginseng is not an adaptogen but does purport to have hemostatic properties that help blood flow and energy. Astragalus membraneceus is typically used as an anti-inflammatory or for general healing. It is typically considered an herb that while it may not add years to your life, adds life to your years.

NuLiv claims to have a patent pending process that extracts high purity levels of these herbs and that may also be true based on the effectiveness that I saw.

Dosing: 9/10
    Each capsule contains 50mg and recommendations are to take 2 caps per day. I took mine pre and post workout. Pretty simple. As I usually do, I experimented with taking 2 caps at a time but I believe taking one cap pre and one cap post is ideal.

Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    The greatest effect that I felt was when taken with my pwo. Since pwos tend to be ergogenic, the amplified effect was easier to discern. It definitely made whatever I was taking do what it was supposed to do, only stronger. Based on those effects, I have no real reason to doubt that it also improved absorption/effectiveness of my post workout supplements as well. I would need a longer test period to verify that, but for now, I'm good with what I saw.

As I said already, I really wish I had been able to use this for a longer period of time before writing this review. I am rating this an 8, however, I suspect that this may be much like Advanced Protocol - with continued use of Advanced Protocol, my opinion has only continued to raise and if I had the ability to change my rating I would rate it a 9 instead of the 8 that I originally gave it. I think this will be the same. As such, I will be ordering 2 more bottles for myself to continue testing it but for now I will rate it conservatively.

I will note that I have used other products that contain Astrigin, but the effect taking the caps was much more pronounced. Plus having the caps on hand is far more versatile in how you take it and what you add it to. (And RCSS MyoBlitz with an extra 50mg of Astrigin thrown into the mix - wow.)

Value: 7.5/10
    Each bottle contains 60 caps so a bottle lasts 1 month. Since this is only available from the manufacturer, the price is $24.95 + flat rate shipping of $3.99. That comes out to right underneath a dollar a day. So for me, the question was, is it worth spending a dollar a day to make the other supplements that I take perform better? Granted, this is not the cheapest "supplement booster" that I've ever used, but it is the only one that I felt provided any value above and beyond the supplements that I was using in the first place. However, I do realize that now everyone may find value in adding an additional dollar a day into the equation just to make an already pricey pwo work better. If it were a touch lower, or if the opportunity to buy it on sale ever arise, then by all means this would rate higher.

This is an extremely new supplement that is (to my knowledge) only recently available as a retail purchase instead of just being available within another formula. I think it's great and was extremely happy with the opportunity to test it. If you have $30.00 to spend, then I highly recommend giving this a try.