(Better than 58% in Natural Anabolics)

Massacr3 is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

July 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Leaning Effect

What's up SR! I know I am still under the time frame but I'm extremely late to posting my review compared to how quickly I usually post. Thank you very much SR and Olympus Labs for hooking me up with Massacr3. Olympus Labs also hooked me up with Ep1Logue. I read several great reviews on these two so when they popped up I jumped on the opportunity. I had been looking for something different to try other than pre and aminos.

Massacr3 is made up of the following:
300mg of Laxogenin. This is for building muscle and boost performance all without harming the body. Along with the PhytoFUSE System they claim it helps deliver better absorption
300mg of Vaso6 to help increase nitric oxide levels.
150mg of UroBolin is supposed to limit damage to muscle.

Taste and Mixability are both N/A as these are capsules. Dosing is 2 capsules about 30 minutes before your workout. Make sure to take on empty stomach on non-workout days.

As for effectiveness, it is hard to tell the difference of what the Massacre and Ep1logue did for me. At first, I did not notice much of anything but by the 3rd week was when I started noticing small changes. I felt slightly stronger in all of the lifts. What I noticed the most was that I started to look leaner and more defined without losing any weight on the scale. Which for me, that is really what I care about the most. Not how much I can lift. My DOMs seemed to decrease as well during my time of taking this.

As for value, I found this for $50 online ($100 when you buy ep1logue with it) which I thought it was a little on the higher end, and for the amount of gains I received, but maybe taking for a full 8 weeks would change my mind. Like I mentioned earlier, I really started noticing the last few weeks of the month cycle.

Side Effects

I experienced no ill side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought Olympus put out a great product and suggest anyone looking to try this to give it a go but be sure to pick up the Ep1logue with it. Also if you can, get the 8 weeks worth and let me know how it goes!

Other Prices:
Amazon   $49.99
Ill Pump You Up   $49.99

June 26, 2018

• Leaning Effect

Massacr3 can be used as a standalone supplement with good results, but the best use will come when combined with a test booster. My experience with this came combined with Test1fy.

Big thanks to Olympus Labs for this one to start. It's been a long time since I've run a product that I was as excited to try and as smitten with from beginning to end.

I researched the main ingredients of Massacr3 prior to claiming it, and much of the research points to the product being best used when combined with a prohormone or natural test booster. Since Olympus Labs offered this up alongside their NTB Test1fy I opted to take the two in tandem, and given the chance I'd do it again, and again.

While running this for a 30 day cycle I focused on strength and hypertrophy with little to no cardio involved except for short rest periods between sets to keep my heart rate elevated. I was in the gym 4-5 times each week, typically doing a rotation of Legs, Chest/Push, Back/Pull, and Arms/Shoulders. If I hit the fifth day it would usually consist of a full body workout. Each workout began with a compound lift like squats, deads, snatches, or cleans, regardless of what the rest of the day had scheduled.

The hero of this epic product is Laxogenin-- a long time acquaintance of the supplement industry that's always been known for its lack of bioavailability. Olympus Labs claims to have increased this bioavailability in PhytoFuse(TM) Laxogenin by as much as 600%. Laxogenin is a plant-based steroid that essentially provides your body with the roadmap for building muscle and increasing testosterone. This is why it's such a great pair for a natural test booster. It also is able to increase protein synthesis by as much as 200%, while also limiting protein breakdown and reducing cortisol levels. Lastly, it causes your body to retain more nitrogen which in turn increases blood flow, thus improving recovery times and further increasing the flow of free testosterone throughout the body.

Accompanying ingredients include:
    - Vaso-6 (TM) which claims to increase vasodilation by 50% at a 300mg dose, the same dose as found in Massacr3.
    and
    - UroBolin (TM) which increases muscle mass while preventing muscle breakdown that occurs during strength training. Think: have your cake and eat it too.

No taste, no mixing. 2 pills every morning on an empty stomach.

While I took Massacr3 as part of a stack, through my research and other recent reviews posted here I think I've been able to separate the effects of both products involved. That said, the effects of both products were likely heightened by one another and I strongly recommend other Massacr3 users consider stacking it with a good NTB.

About 2-2.5 weeks into taking this I was getting a lot of compliments about looking lean but jacked, or in the circles that know me better, asking if I was taking "something". So, let's start with the aesthetics. With Laxogenin and Vaso-6 both upping my nitrogen retention my veins were going crazy. All throughout my forearms, biceps, shoulders, chest, lower abs, and legs, veins were popping up. I had to tighten my belt a notch and noticed my waist looking leaner than it has in quite a while, yet my chest and shoulders were looking fuller. My back got bigger, my intercostal muscles became more pronounced, and overall my muscles just looked more segmented and defined. All this was despite being feverishly hungry and eating like a Roman. I should not have leaned out. I was literally eating a giant buffalo chicken sub at least twice a week, burgers, burritos, just total binge food almost every day at lunch. Not doing that now that I'm off of this is going to totally suck.

As for the applied effects, my strength went through the roof. I recently started working on more compound lifts within the last 3-months and I found myself stuck on cleans at a very mortal 185, and snatches I'd basically given up on because I couldn't seem to hit the motion to bring me over about 95lbs. Deadlifts I lived at around 315, maybe 335, but rarely any higher. These are the lifts I saw the biggest improvement. My cleans went to 225 within 2-weeks. Then to 245, then to 265 when I ran out. Snatches seemed to connect in my head and I was able to get up to 155. Deadlifts became laughable at 315 and I was beginning to hit reps at 405 with ease and maintaining good form. I'm pretty tall, so that's a ton of weight for me. I also started incorporating some other new workouts and accelerated rapidly with them. Pendlay Rows for instance I was able to rep at 185 for at least 10 while supersetting without any real experience with them prior.

My recovery dropped as well. On the hardest of days I'd be sore for maybe 24 hours, but by the second day I felt ready to attack those same muscles again... or massacre them I should say. That's got to be a combo of the laxogenin and the ridiculous amount of calories I was eating.

I also simply felt great and confident despite a maelstrom of serious issues I needed to deal with at work. This indicated to me that I had a major drop in cortisol-- another staple effect of Laxogenin.

So to recap quick: I saw an increase in my appetite, muscle mass, vascularity, and strength; and a decrease in my stress levels, waist size, body fat, and time needed to recover.

Buy this direct from OL and you'll pay about $70, but anywhere else and $49.99 seems to be the going rate. At Suppz.com through priceplow and using a 5% off coupon, you can buy this for as low as $42.70. This is on the high side, but literally every ingredient is a clinically dosed, trademarked ingredient. The price is justified.... just1f13d?

Side Effects

Conclusion

I sincerely wish this bottle was a bottomless pit of pills. I've never been so disappointed to finish my run of something. If you need to bust through a plateau or just want to take your game to new heights, you've got to give this a try. I honestly can't recommend it highly enough. It's a formula for lean gains and strength, and improved recovery. You really shouldn't be able to reap all the benefits this provides from a single product. Stack it with a test booster or expect slightly diminished results though.

Other Prices:
    Amazon   $49.99
    Ill Pump You Up   $49.99

6.7
      June 17, 2018

• Increased Vascularity

Before I start I would like to thank Olympus Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Massacr3. I have had experience using Laxogenin supplements in the past seeing good results. My past experience using Laxogenin gave me results with increased muscle growth, strength, recovery, bulking. Laxogenin is an interesting ingredient as some people swear by it and others say it doesn't work.

The ingredient profile features three ingredients on a transparent label. The main ingredient is laxogenin at 300mg per two capsules. Laxogenin is a plant (Smilax Sieboldii) like steroid (5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin) as its similar to Anavar (oxandrolone). One big key component for me using laxogenin is that it's natural and free on toxins. Theres been conflict between people as to whether laxogenin works..... one of the reasons is absorption. Olympus Labs uses a lipid complex at a molecular level that can enhance potency from 2x-6x compared to the norm.

Next ingredient listed is Vaso6 - Green Tea Extract 300mg. According to Olympus Labs Vaso6 is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. What does this mean for the user? Improved blood flow/increased vasodilation.

Final ingredient is UroBolin - 150mg. UroBolin is one of four metabolites of ellagic acid or ellagitannins..... it can inhibit protein catabolism and simultaneously increase protein synthesis. This is another natural compound that help build muscle while preventing breakdown.

Olympus Labs Massacr3 contains 30 servings using 2 capsules per serving. I took the recommended two capsules on an empty stomach. On training days I took one serving before training... on non-training days I took one serving first thing in the morning.

In terms of effectiveness I'll use categories to judge Massacr3.

Bulking/Mass 9/10 - One of the biggest takeaways from this was my increased appetite. I couldn't stop eating and my wife was starting to get mad with the increased grocery bill. I was still eating clean and although I was eating more I felt fairly lean around my mid section. My weight went from 202lbs to 207lbs gaining 5 in 30 days.

Vascularity 8/10 - As weeks went by while on cycle my veins were looking like a road map although I was eating more. I was finding them in areas where I don't usually see them like my upper legs/front shoulders/chest. I felt like a fully blown up balloon in a good way.

Strength 9/10 - I'm currently on a powerlifting program so I really only look to PR in the big three compound lifts. During those four weeks while on cycle I PRd on all three lifts seeing 10-15lbs increases. There weren't prohormone like gains but its safe to say they won't go down after cycle.

Recovery 8/10 - Another great result from using Massacr3 was seeing an increase in my recovery times. I definitely noticed I was less sore during/after training sessions while setting PRs. There were significantly less DOMs and most of the time I was feeling fresh. Because of this increase in recovery I was able to train harder-train faster all while feeling healthy.

In regards to value the cheapest I found was on suppz.com for $44.95 - most retailers were selling it for $49.99. This will break the wallet for a very effective natural anabolic supplement. You won't experience prohormone like gains but if you do everything right you will see good results. Compared to other laxogenin supplements this is right around the norm.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Olympus Labs Massacr3 is a very effective natural anabolic supplement. Although the price is high you'll see good results if your diet & training are in check. You won't get prohormone like gains but you will see good results without having to worry about nasty side effects. I recommend giving Massacr3 a try although the price tag is high - there always seem to be a deal on most retail sites so look out for those. Once again I'd like to thank Olympus Labs for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

June 5, 2018

• Better Endurance
    • Leaning Effect

Massacr3 will give you some good gains and benefit you well in the gym if you're training hard and dieting right. However, keep in mind, despite the touting some brands have made with laxogenin, don't expect gains of steroid magnitude.

A special thanks to Olympus labs for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experiences with their natural anabolic product, Massacr3. Olympus labs has gotten a bit of a bad rap ever since the ruckus that ensued with their pre workout Re1gn. Still, I think they do have good products in their line and this one looked like an interesting product. My experience with laxogenin is a bit limited. A couple that I've used in the past include laxocrine and anabolic triad. From my experience, laxogenin does help with recovery, endurance, and can give some good gains in strength and mass.

So how does Massacr3 stand up?

The profile is fully disclosed with 3 feature patented ingredients. I'll give a quick overview of each but I strongly recommend vising Olympus Labs website for a more detailed breakdown by following this link:

PhytoFUSE as 300mg: This is the well-known and strongly popularized plant steroidal saponin derived from Smilax Sieboldi known as 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin (or simply laxogenin). Laxogenin has had some research demonstrating it to have strong anabolic properties as well as help inhibit cortisol to aid in fat loss and muscle recovery. An increase in protein synthesis and heightened endurance have also been demonstrated in laxogenin. All of these benefits potentially translate into gains in strength and mass. The PhytoFUSE is said to use a lipid complex structure to enhance laxogenin's absorption, bioavailability, and delivery. It is combined with a plant derivative known as Soy Phosphatidylcholine.

Vaso6 Extracted From Green Tea at 300mg: This is a source of catechins that is said to be a nitric oxide enhancer by activating the enzymatic properties of the eNOS enzyme. This enzyme is known for producing the primary NO gas within the circulatory system. The activation of NOS results in the activation of several key cellular elements responsible in muscle growth and performance.

Urolithin B at 150: A metabolite of a group of compounds known as ellagitannins such as ellagic acid. This metabolite is said to mitigate muscle damage induced from high bouts of exercise stress by signaling receptors responsible for protein synthesis in muscle.

An interesting looking profile with some new sounding ingredients.

The directions call for 2 caps to be taken everyday on an empty stomach. It is recommended to take before a training session.

On training days I took this about two hours after my pre workout meal. On non-training days, I took a serving first thing in the morning one hour before breakfast.

Again, my gains weren't incredible and steroid like, but what I expect from laxogenin from my previous experiences, I did get good gains and benefits from this product. I am still in a recomp phase but have been engaging in more higher intensity intervals in the gym with several training movements.

With Massacr3, I did see a significant improvement in my recovery and a notable increase in endurance. DOMS before, during, and post training even leading into the next day was nearly non-existent. It reminded me of my SARM cycles in the past. I was going into each consecutive training sessions with more intensity and focus without being bogged or slowed by any fatigue or lethargy from previous sessions. I was running harder, longer, and faster during my cardio sessions and my boxing training sessions were bomb. I was performing my punching combo movements with more power and longer bouts.

Vascularity was real nice with Massacr3. I had veins popping out everywhere, even my neck and the sides of my head. The vascularity was most prominent on my quads, forearms, biceps, upper back, and chest. I had a swole-engorged like pump all over, and all trained muscle groups felt fuller, harder, and pumped. It was best after high volume or time-under-tension sets.

As for strength and mass, I didn't take any specific muscle mass measurements but I did feel and look bigger to many. In terms of strength, I set a couple of PRs on some under utilized compound movements including a 460 lbs barbell hack lift (non-deficit) and a 230 lbs barbell suitcase deadlift (this lift in particular took a back seat for a while due to an oblique strain suffered a while back). I was also getting stronger on all common compound movements and isolation movements, but nothing incredible. I was able to perform 135 lbs barbell skull crushers again for the first time in a while and front squatted 330 lbs (again, the oblique strain I suffered a while back, slowed me down on squat and most pull maneuvers). Needless to say, Massacr3 got me to or close to a lot of previous big numbers I had.

I did look leaner an harder with more definition, but I didn't take any specific body fat measurements since significant fat loss is not my goal right now. Still, I did look more defined so I can say that this help me burn a little body fat as well, but I was also taking Assass1nate thermo and GDA also from Olympus Labs so I think that was more of the influence factor here.

As you may have already predicted, this product doesn't come too cheap. The cheapest price I found was on suppz.com for 44.95. Massacr3 is highly effective and you get a full 30-day supply. Nevertheless, that is still a steep price tag. Obviously, not the worst value considering the efficacy, but you'll really want to shop around for sales and deals.

Side Effects

Conclusion

While it does carry a bit of a hefty price tag, Massacr3 can give good consistent gains in the gym if you got your diet and training in check. You can achieve notable gains in muscular strength and mass, lose body fat, increase endurance, enhance endurance, and obtain great vascularity and pump. Just be on the lookout for good deals on this product whether coupon or BOGO deals.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!