(Better than 96% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

TEST1FY is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Olympus Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  June 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Alpha Male
  • 8 Capsules Per Serving

I would like to thank Olympus Labs once again for giving me another opportunity to review one of their supplements. This time its Test1fy a natural testosterone booster that helps optimize test production. I have a low T score for my age so I've tried & reviewed many other test boosters in the past. The combination of ingredients and dosages drew me to give this product a review. I stacked Test1fy with another Olympus Labs supplement - Massacre to give me a solid lean bulk stack.

The ingredient profile is transparent and features six main test boosting ingredients. Ingredients in order:

Vitamin D 3,332 IU

Anacyclus Pyrethrum Extract (Root) 3,200mg - An Aphrodisiac herb widely used in Ayurveda to improve vitality: Research has shown this ingredient to be a solid libido booster. http://www.scipharm.at/download.asp?id=346

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract 675mg - Another Ayurvedic herb: Helps improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) all while reducing cortisol levels.

LJ100 100mg - Verified 100:1 standardization of Longjack - Used to increase male virility. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11693547

Pine Bark Extract 103mg - Used as an AI Inhibitor - helping prevent testosterone from turning into estrogen.

Mucuna Pruriens P.E. 500mg - Cortisol reducer all while increasing the luteinizing hormone and t levels. https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282%2808%2903935-6/fulltext

Boron (from Albion boroganic glycine) 6mg - Boron impacts the body's usage of estrogen/testosterone. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

Bioperine 10mg - Absorption Optimizer

Dosing - One serving (8) capsules taken with largest meal of the day - for me that was dinner.

In terms of effectiveness Test1fy was one of the better natural t boosters I've taken. Now some effects could coincide with the stack of Massacr3 however I'm confident that even without that addition I'd get the same effectiveness in these areas: First n Foremost the big effect was the Alpha Male Mentality. My confidence sky rocketed in/out of the gym. Going into a workout I knew I was going to hit every rep n/ set with more in the tank. Along that note my t levels did increase - noticeable from increased acne - sexual prowess/more erections something my wife noticed. Next was increased strength/muscle now some of this could be from the stack I was using but I did set PRs in the Big 3 lifts. I was able to go heavier with accessory lifts which were meant for more for muscle mass. So I got the best of both worlds from Test1fy.

The cheapest value I could find was at bestpricenutrition.com for $44.99: Each bottle contains 240 capsules - 8 capsules per serving - 30 total servings. At a price of around $1.50 per serving this is comparable to similar t boosting supplements. I'd have no problem paying this price but if you do some searching I'm sure you can find a deal or two down the road.

Side Effects

Increased Acne but you'r going to get that with an effective test booster

Conclusion

In conclusion Olympus Labs Test1fy is a solid top notch test booster. With proven/backed ingredients you'll definitely see results... just make sure your diet & training are in check first before using any supplement. I recommend this product if your on the lookout for a quality test booster - just be on the lookout for deals to get a lower price. Thanks again to Olympus Labs for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Other Prices:
A1Supplements   $49.99
Amazon   $49.99

Overall
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  June 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Strength Gains
  • Fat Loss
  • Acne

This product definitely gives you the signs of increased testosterone. It may give you acne though.

First I would like to thank Olympus labs for participating in the troopers. While on this I did not get my testosterone checked so what I saw will be how I felt while on this. Since it claims to help with joints I did not take any joint products during my run of this.

Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 3,332 IU 833%
Anacyclus Pyrethrum (root) 3200mg **
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract (Made with certified organic ashwagandha) (Withania somnifera) (root) (standardized to minimum 5% total withanolides) 675mg **
LJ100 Standardized Eurycoma Longifolia extract (40% Glycosaponins, 28% Bioactive Eurypeptides, 30% Polysaccharides, 0.8% Eurycomanone) 100mg **
Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18-oic acid min. 95% purity by HPLC) 103mg **
Pine bark extract 103mg
Mucuna prurient P.E. 500mg
Boron 6mg
Bioperine 10mg

Anacyclus Pyrethrum: an aphrodisiac that increases testosterone luteinizing hormone and helps to improve libido. Reported effects include increased vascularity, hunger and muscle definition.

KSM-66: Also known as Ashwagandha, this ingredient is an adaptogen which means it helps you deal with anxiety. Additionally, it has been shown to improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of Testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Ashwagandha also helps to reduce levels of cortisol in the body, a hormone causes the loss of muscle and increases in fat.

LJ100: A patented extract developed at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and male fertility, Tongkat Ali supports increased sex drive through multiple pathways, including through the influence of free testosterone sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and aromatase activity. SHBG is a protein which inhibits the circulation of your free testosterone by binding it up and making it unavailable - Tongkat Ali has been suggested to impact SHBG based on clinical studies. Studies have also shown it to have anti-aromatase properties similar to Formestane, which leads to decreased estrogen and increased testosterone

Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 is essential for muscle health in that low levels of Vitamin D3 promote decreased protein synthesis, decreased strength, weakness, and muscle wasting. Additionally, deficiencies in Vitamin D3 lead to fatty muscles which has a negative effect on strength and power.

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid: Commonly known as Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA). Studies suggest that this powerful ingredient has anti-estrogen effects. It also boosts the production of adiponectin, a protein hormone that helps supports weight loss. As a matter of fact, lowered levels of adiponectin correlate with obesity. Therefore, this ingredient may help enhance body composition while helping decrease estrogen.

Mucuna Pruriens: This ingredient acts as a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine is thought to be involved in the mental processes like motivation, mood, attention, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Additionally, research suggests that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women

Pills so no taste or mixability
It says take 8 capsules with largest meal. What I did was take 8 pills with dinner.

While on this I did not get an increase in mass but my strength did increase but it was little. In 2 weeks I started to feel this. My reps increased on everything I did. I never had my libido go this high. It was hard to keep the erections from this hidden while in the gym. My fat loss was not too much but I did lose 4 pounds of fat without changing my diet. My joints felt smooth but would still crack and ache.

You can get it for $50 from a1supplements.com which is $0.21 a pill or $1.67 a serving. I think it is well worth the price considering how it makes you feel.

Side Effects

I got acne on my face and shoulders.

Conclusion

This is my favorite natural test booster as of right now. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a test booster that works.

Other Prices:
A1Supplements   $49.99
Amazon   $49.99

August 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Vascularity
  • Strength Gains
  • Pumps
  • Alpha Male
  • Acne

Back at it again on my experience with Olympus Labs Test1fy. Being a big fan of Olympus products, I had to give this a go and I was NOT disappointed. I ran this for 8 weeks just finished up about a week ago. What attracted me to give Test1fy a try is that it features Anacyclus Pyrethrum, which I never used so, why not give it a go. Glas I did, I was rather pleased with the results. I ran this with Olympus Kingsguard and Optimen Multi.

Olympus Labs (OL) has broken down the ingredients into 5 phases, I guess to explain what the ingredients do, who knows. OL has put in a generous 3332mg of Vitamin D, to kick things off, then moves into the phases. And away we go

All Mechanism Increase:

Androgen Potentiation:
500mg Calcium Fructoborate

Absorption Optimization:
10mg Bioperine

From my research and experience with Test1fy, OL has pretty much covered all the basics, elevating T levels, estrogen control, cortisol control, and even prolactin protection.

Test1fy is in capsule form. The capsules are not too big, go down fairly easy, and are red & white. Nice touch. The downside on the dosing, at least for me, it's the 8, yes I said 8 capsules a day. The recommend 4 in the morning and four 8 hours later. Now this is not that big of a deal but it does make it difficult when out an about.

This is where Test1fy totally excels. It is effective like crazy! Now I did not get blood work but I had all the tell tale signs of increased T. Muscle fullness, increased strength, alpha male, skyrocketing libido, massive, zipper busting erections, fat loss, acne all of it. In the gym, I was able increase weight and reps on nearly everything. I truly felt like a God both in the gym and in the bedroom.

I picked up 2 bottles of Test1fy for $49 each on Amazon. Price is about the same everywhere else I looked. I've thought a lot about the value, since I feel $49 is a bit pricey, but it's not too pricey for something that works. So that being said, Test1fy is an excellent value for what you're getting.

Side Effects

The biggest side I experienced was the acne, mostly on my shoulders and back and while annoying it was a sign for me that it was working. Besides that, I did have a little trouble sleeping in the beginning of my run, but that went away within a week or so. While, at my age, I don't consider this a side effect was the insatiable libido. I was never satisfied for nearly the entire run, however the last week or so, It seemed like the Abieta was starting to shut me down a bit.

Conclusion

Well, what more can I say, I was completely satisfied with Test1fy and felt it delivered everything it promised and more. I have to say I really like OL products. They do not skimp on quality or quantity as everything was dosed in the recommended quantities and the all the ingredients are top quality. I highly recommend this product and think most will be pleased with the results. I wouldn't run it anymore more or less than 8 weeks.

Side note: I can't tell you what a pain in the rear is was typing "Test1fy" what that 1 in there. Why???