Suppz.com Reviews

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

ANNOUNCEMENTS
ARTICLES

February 22, 2012

I ordered some Purus labs D-pol from this company, which was my first time going through them. Suppz.com was a little more expensive then some of the other bargain places that I looked ($25 as opposed to $21), but I saw nothing but bad reviews on the other sites. The good thing is that they have a flat shipping fee of $5 across the board for you order.

My order was shipped and a confirmation email with the tracking number was sent on the same day that I placed my order! They ship through USPS, so it came in two days.

I knocked down their rating on selection because they did not have the estrogen blocker that I was looking for, but all in all, great company.

Overall
Overall
0.0
  January 21, 2011

Ordered Oxyelite pro from them. The price was LOW!No shipping confirmation after 48 hours. No response to my e-mail. Finally had to make international phone calls to their office only to be told that they're out of stock. WTF! No sincere apologies or anything. Made another phone call and managed to get a refund.

If I were you, I would rather spend a buck or two for peace of mind. Very disappointed. Unprofessional, to say the least.

May 9, 2013

Though the shipment is fast and the prices affordable, I can't help but bash the customer support.
First, I placed an order, everything went ok, so I decided to go for a second. Guess what?!
After that first one was approved, charged and delivered, they blocked my second order and asked for copies of my documents! In the second order!
I asked for an explanation and Suppz.com told me they were preventing frauds; that orders from Brazil are always very suspicious.
I live in Japan, but that's ok... I sent the copies to have my order cleared.
Once the package arrived, I noticed that the free shaker was missing, as well as free samples that had added to the cost of shipment.
I e-mailed them and the answer was that they never send the shakers to Brazil, because the customers there don't appreciate the gift.
Damn it! I live in Japan!
I exchanged mails with the owner himself, Brent, and it seemed like the guy didn't speak English, or was enable to read my address, or was simply a very dumb person. I get angry just remembering the episode!
After several e-mails trying to explain the situation (I was simply upset because in fact they had charged me for free samples that were not in the envelope), the conversation ended with a promise of a discount coupon for my next order.
Weeks passed and I reminded him about the coupon, because I was about to place a new order. The conversation changed and the guy said that he would give me a discount after the order being placed.
Why didn't he give me coupon already?...
It seems like those people always want to do things the difficult way... I placed the order anyway, e-mailed the customer service about the discount and here I'm waiting, since they don't bother to answer.
The point is: there's nothing worst than a customer support that drives you crazy!
I don't shop much at Bodybuilding.com these days because they don't have the best prices anymore (a lot new retailers out there). But everybody should learn and take their customer support as a model. They're available 24/7, very polite and overcompensate in all the queries. I never force the issue, and I always feel being treated with respect.