Endur3 has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Endur3 Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

Endur3 is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Endur3 has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

5.1
7.1
  September 29, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Hydrated
  • Awful Taste

I'm a competing powerlifter and I'm currently training 6 days a week. Sometimes, my workouts go on for a while, so it's nice to have an intra to help with endurance and hydration.

Other Supps-
I'm also using Conquer Unleashed stim-free for a pre workout. I take HMB and LCLT for recovery. I also take Opti-women and Oximega fish oil at breakfast, and creatine, beta-alanine, and betaine at the end of the day.

The profile is really great, which is why I had gotten the product in the first place. One serving is 2 scoops which has all 9 EAAs along with tyrosine, glutamine, and taurine, hydromax and agmatine for pumps, epicatechin (which may be a useful muscle builder) and Schisandra chinensis (which can reduce stress), and a hydration complex.

Now here's the problem. I had ordered the dragon fruit as I do not like coconut (the other flavor was pina colada). It smelled pretty bad when I opened the container, reminiscent of vomit, and the taste when I mixed it with 20oz of water was even worse. It was like someone threw up a dragon fruit and made it into a drink.

This was easily one of the worst tasting intras I ever had and that defeats the purpose really. A product can't help hydrate you if you can't stand to drink it.

I was unable to finish my water and ended up using the water fountain at the gym instead.

The taste ruined the effectiveness. The product has many great ingredients at good doses, but it tastes so bad that the effectiveness isn't there because I never ingested them.

I have to admit I got this tub cheap. It was $20 (using the OL Olympia Sale) and for the label, that's a great deal. Alas, I won't be using the rest of the tubs

Side Effects

No side effects and I wouldn't expect any if you are of normal health. There aren't any stimulants or anything in the product.

Conclusion

I have to admit I was disappointed. It sucks to get a product that looks great on paper, but isn't actually usable. Olympus Labs does make great products. I enjoy their Conquer Unleashed a lot and I am also using their Dermastrength (jury is still out on this one), and I thought Endur3 would have made it a trifecta, but that was not in the cards.

Hopefully OL will fix their flavoring and relaunch this product because I would buy it, if I could stand the taste.
  • Dragon fruit: 1/10

August 25, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Faster Recovery Between Sets
  • Hydrated
  • Little Stomach Discomfort When On Empty

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

I was in the market for a different type of intra-workout supplement, which is not only BCAA and caffeine infused. I came across Olympus Labs' Endur3 and wow, it was exactly what I had in mind; a different approach to maximize your workout and the beating the body takes. Now, did Endur3 help me become a DemiGod? Let us find out

Endur3 has the kitchen sink approach; however, the great thing is that the ingredients are all fully disclosed and clinically dosed; I will touch on a couple of the ingredients that stood out for me, please review the product label for the rest of the goodies that Endur3 offers.

What does Endur3 Claim?

Provides maximum levels of muscle protein synthesis
Increase your endurance
Keep you hydrated
Reduce any DOMS
Increase Blood Flow

The following Ingredients stood out to me:

5 grams of L-Leucine, which helps inhibit muscle protein breakdown

2 grams of HydroMax Glycerol, which can prevent dehydration, gives you a great pump, and increases plasma, which increases muscle size while kicking your butt at the gym

1 gram of Agmatine Sulfate, which also helps provide a great pump while working out

100 mg of Epicatechin, I think this was interesting to find in an Intra-Workout product. This can be found in Dark Chocolate and it has the ability to inhibit myostatin, which then allows the body to promote muscle growth

500 mg of Organic Coconut Water, which helps the body stay hydrated and helps with any possible cramps you may get while doing hits or any other intense workout.

Taste
I bought the Pina Colada flavor, well as I have mentioned in the past, taste for me is not super important, as long as the product works. The taste is not bad, considering all the goodies Endur3 contains; it is going to have a little bit of an after taste.

Mixing
Not bad, it foamed a little bit from the start, then it settles in very nicely; I used water to mix it, since I needed to gauge the product's performance.

I strictly used Endur3 as in intra-workout, so I mixed and sipped on it while working out.

I have to say, Endur3 did what it was supposed to do and then some; I used this products in different times of the day and sometimes added some crabs, the results were the same all the time.

When working out in the mornings on an empty stomach, I did notice a little bit of bubbling in my stomach, but it was not an issue. When working out during any other time, there were no stomach issues.

When working out with weights, this product not only gave me that extra step, but man, the pumps where crazy; as I continue to sip, my pumps would increase. During an Arm routine, I could barely finish since the pumps were nuts. I found myself resting few times between sets, which was nice when I was doing a down the rack or a set of old school 21s. Unless you love your body to be super pumped, I would not recommend you stack this with a standalone pump product.

During Cardio, I found myself staying longer on the treadmill and I did not experience any cramping and felt an extra drive. Adding carb to the mix even pushed me further; there is a version of Endur3 that comes with Carbs, for an additional cost.

At 20 servings, right of the back, everyone starts to think, is it worth it? This is priced at around $30.00, the lowest I have seen it was for about $ 28 at Lockout Supplements. Olympus Labs sometimes run some great 50% off sales, which is how I was able to buy it for $19.99 from their site.

Side Effects

Other than a small stomach discomfort when I used it in the morning, that

Conclusion

I have to say, it was fun running Endur3 as an intra-workout, my body performed well and the company's product claims where on the money for me. This is one that if you push yourself, are driven to achieve the best your can, then Endur3 will not disappoint. I have used 2 tubs of this and I will continue to use this as my intra-workout staple.
  • Pina Colada: 7/10