(Better than 93% in Natural Anabolics)

Magnitropin is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Myokem. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.
ARTICLES

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

September 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Promising Science
  • No Side Effects
  • Great Vascularity
  • Some Dry Mouth

Trying some Myokem products recently and was never disappointed. Magnitropin is one of the good ones but from past reviews I expected even more. Guess this is a case of managing expectations. After all, this is a natural test booster, not a pro hormone. Overall one of the best test boosters I have tried.

36 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there.
I have tried different types of natural test boosters In the past. Some with success, some without.
When Magnitropin appeared in the Troops program I couldn't wait to give it a try. I have read very positive reviews on SR before. The lack of availability of Myokem products caused me to not purchase this myself. I wanted to buy some Myokem products before but they were sold out on online stores and not widely available overall. Huge thanks to Myokem for letting me run this product.

As a EU resident, the EU program has some drawbacks where the biggest one is that many brands do not ship products which is understandable. Some brands like Myokem do, which is great. What's also great is that the ingredient profile is extensively written down in reviews by US members who received there products 1-2 weeks before I did ;) Good job Muscleman100..Darkman and others.

1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Paederia foetida is a plant that goes by various names, including Chinese fever vine, and is the best test booster. Has antioxidative and antiinflammatory properties which is always a plus. One study suggests testosterone increasing properties

As with most natural test boosting ingredients, research is somewhat ambiguous or needs more research. I normally break down my reviews by comparing amounts of mg to researched amounts to spot underdosed ingredients. Because of the lack of scientific research in humans on the ingredients this is not possible for this specific ingredient panel. Myokem chose to go with ingredients that show promise; The ingredient profile is well designed. More and more products contain epicatechin which seems to product some results. Magnitropin uses a fair amount.

No taste. Three pills in the morning and two in the evening.

This products was effective in some aspects in the test spectrum. I read some reviews and noticed the effectives I experienced was in line with other reviews, but not with all. I especially experienced an increase in appetite and ate quite a bit more. Definitely dug in my protein bar supply a lot. The most pronounces effect came in fuller muscles and especially vascularity. Darkman compares it to "a newbie using creatine for the first time, just without the bloat". I think this perfectly describes the effects..with some added vascularity. I even noticed veins in places I never have, like on my shins. And some (minor) increased strength. What I found to be great about magnitropin was the lack of side effects. I have tried some other test boosters in the past and I am one of the biggest fans of Arimistane as an ingredient. Arimistane however causes joint pains. Magnitropin caused no side effects at all. Overall I do think I think Armistane based products provide better results in muscle hardening and a leaned out look.

Magnitropin is available on Myokem's website, Amazon for 55 dollars or just under 2 dollars a day.I think BPN carries Magnitropin but currectly sold out. This is not cheap but with Myokem you are getting a quality product. I still find it odd that such a reputable brand with such high quality products is not available at more places. I get that a lot of consumers would rather go for any cheaper alternative, but as consumers get more and more informed (like from Sr.com) I think the willingness to pay a premium for quality products increases. Myokem competes in this high quality segment of the market and I strongly believe they could benefit from greater availability.

Side Effects

No real side effects. I read some other reviews and was quite surprised not to read that no other Trooper experienced a dry mouth. Especially in the first week I had this a lot.

Conclusion

Another great product from Myokem. It is weird to state I was slightly disappointed after proof reading my own review, but past reviews on Sr.com were so raving I guess I expected even more. Overall a big thumbs up for one of the better test boosters out there.

Other Prices:
Myokem   $54.99

7.1
  September 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • 6 Pills A Day

This product will get you great results but since it is natural do not expect to get too much of a difference.

I would first like to thank myokem for letting try this product out. This is the first time I tried a myokem product. I saw all the positive reviews of this product and figured I'd try it out.

They use a fully disclosed blend that contains

I think these ingredients seem really great just by looking at them. I like they added in black pepper extract so you can absorb all of these ingredients.

I would take 3 pills in the morning with food and another 3 post workout. On weekends I took 3 with breakfast and another 3 with lunch.

The first week I noticed I was getting better pumps in the gym but nothing like a pump product like vaso6 or hydromax. It was a better pump than normal though. I was also starting to feel a slight increase in hunger. I didnt feel like I could eat a whole buffet but I felt like I could add in an extra couple hundred calories to my diet. On the second week I was starting to look more vascular. Nobody said I was looking vascular but I noticed it when I looked in the mirror. The pumps were also getting better on the second week. It was not much better than the first week but it was slightly better. On the third week I noticed my endurance was getting a lot better. I was able to go on the stairmaster 10 minutes longer than usual and I was on the bike 15 minutes longer. On the fourth week everything stood the same except the pumps were lasting a lot longer. They seemed to last 3 or 4 hours after working out. I did not get any strength increases while on this product like others have said but I did enjoy my run with this product.

You can find this on amazon and myokem website for $55 which is $1.97 a serving since this is 28 servings. This product is a little expensive but it does work. I think this is worth a try if you are curious about it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great product bland I would recommend it for someone looking to try out new products. Everyone responds differently to these types of products but you never know until you give it a try.

Other Prices:
Myokem   $54.99

September 7, 2018

• Increased Libido
  • 6 Pills A Day

Magnitropin is a natural test booster that works pretty well.

I've always been kind of a skeptic when it came to test boosters, especially those containing tribulus. However, I saw all the positive reviews of Magnitropin, and I was curious. When the opportunity came to test it through the TROOP program, I said, "what the heck?" Thanks to Myokem for supporting the TROOPs.

Magnitropin contains an interesting herbal ingredient profile, many of which I am totally unfamiliar with.

1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Paederia foetida is a plant that goes by various names, including Chinese fever vine. Extracts of the leaves of Paederia foetida boost testosterone levels of rats. Researchers at the Hari Singh Gour University in India write about this in the Journal of Men's Health. The testosterone-boosting effect is big enough to bring about a significant weight gain and to enhance sexual activity. You can read more about the study here: http://www.ergo-log.com/paederia-foetida-boosts-testosterone-level-anabolic-effect.html

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTICOLA EXTRACT: Cistanche or rou cong rong is an herbal tonic made from the root or leaves of a desert plant called Cistanche deserticola that has been part of traditional Chinese medicine for nearly 2000 years. The traditional belief is that cistanche is a yang tonic with counteracts the effects of aging, increases sexual potency, and improves mental function. Modern scientific studies have shown that cistanche increases the blood flow to the brain, sexual organs, and other areas of the body. The same studies show that taking cistanche can increase a person's energy level and even limit muscle damage from accidents and aging.

102mg EPICATECHIN: Epicatechin has been the subject of several studies that have uncovered a host of physiological benefits, including:

Enhancing muscle growth and strength naturally via a novel pathway
Increasing nitric oxide production for improved vascularity, blood flow and endurance
Improving insulin sensitivity, regulating blood sugar levels and stimulating muscle protein synthesis
Lowering cholesterol levels due to its natural antioxidant properties
Improving brain and heart health

7.5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: BioPerine is a patented extract obtained from black pepper fruits (Piper nigrum) standardized minimum to 95% Piperine.

BioPerine has been used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years.

BioPerine may be co-administered with various nutrients to enhance their bioavailability in both human and animal.

In general, BioPerine was found to enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.

The label suggests taking 3 pills pre or post workout and 3 pills later with or without meal. The label also suggests drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily while using this product. I used 3 pills post workout and 3 pills at lunch.

During my 4 week run of Magnitropin, I noticed my muscles looking a little fuller and a slight strength increase; 5 pounds for ant extra 2-3 reps--kind of like a newbie using creatine for the first time, just without the bloat. Previous reviews of this mentioned an increase of appetite, but mine remained the same. I did, however have a lot more stamina in the gym, and a boosted libido. Overall, I'd say that this was a pretty decent run. My body weight remained the same, but I did look leaner.

Amazon and Myokem sell Magnitropin for around 55 bucks, so it's a little on the pricey side. However, it worked pretty well, it's natural, and there were no negative sides associated with it, so I'd probably drop a double nickel and do another run.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Having been previously curious about the effectiveness of natural test boosters, I can say that my curiosity (at least for this product) has been satisfied. I'm curious to see what results an 8 week run would yield. I must add this: because it is product designed to boost testosterone, those under the age of, say, 30 or so may not feel the effects, but for old heads like me, I definitely recommend it.

August 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Felt Leaner And Fuller
  • Slow Strength Progression
  • No Significant Appetite Increase

I didn't get most of the benefits listed for this product besides the feeling of being 'leaner/fuller' which could have been due to a placebo effect.

What is going on guys? This is my first time trying a product from this category so I was very excited. The old version of magnitropin got great reviews back in 2015 so naturally I was very intrigued! I'd like to thank SR and Myokem for making this review possible. Let's get it.

I'd like to start out by saying shout out to fellow trooper Chim and giving him due credit for the skeleton of this ingredient list because he got these ingredients right on point, so I'm just going to be adding some points onto his findings:

1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Paederia foetida is a plant that goes by various names, including Chinese fever vine, and is a natural test booster. examine.com claims there is limited research on the plant so they could not recommend an optimal human dose though there are lab rat tests.

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTICOLA EXTRACT: Cistanche deserticola extract has been found to improve muscle recovery, strength, and endurance. This is another plant that helps improve stamina and defense against diseases, again not a whole lot of research could be found.

300mg GENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT: Gentiana lutea extract improves your digestion while stimulating your appetite, encouraging greater food intake to fuel growing muscle mass. This would make sense wouldn't it, the more you eat while lifting the greater potential for muscle growth.

102mg EPICATECHIN: Studies suggest that epicatechin has been found to increase your resistance to fatigue and can effectively promote muscle growth and increased strength by stimulating muscle protein synthesis. This can be found in trace amounts in things like green tea and dark chocolate. It has a laundry list of benefits/claims so I'm really surprised that more supplements don't include them

7.5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: Black pepper extract is a potent source of piperine which allows supplements to spend the right amount of time circulating in your body. This is found in many other supplements and acts as an absorbing agent.

These were pills so they were tasteless. The dosage explicitly said NOT to take more than 6 pills per day and that 3 of those pills should be taken around your workout while the other three can be taken any other time throughout the day.

Summary: My appetite was never really increased, so I didn't eat anymore than I was already eating on my lean bulk, and that's why I think I didn't gain any extra weight than I was already gaining. I did,however, feel leaner and 'fuller' while taking this product but that could've been a placebo.

I had high expectations going into this product because of all the crazy reviews I saw up from 2015 and to put it in a phrase, I was underwhelmed. Everybody harped on a big 'increase in appetite' once you got rolling into the supplement and that never really hit for me. I guess I got slightly more hungry (emphasis on slightlyyyy), but It was never to the point of knocking down hundreds more calories than I would normally on a daily basis. People talked about the weight gain/ muscle gain they experienced while taking this supplement. I started up my lean bulk again right before i started this product so I had already dialed in my diet to gain 2 to 3 pounds per month, or around half a pound per week. I maintained my diet throughout the entire duration of this product which is why I guess I was surprised that I didn't notice a surge in hunger maybe because i was already in a caloric surplus? I don't know, but my pattern of weight gain did NOT change while taking this product versus the weeks prior when I wasn't taking this product. I don't blame the product necessarily because I guess its' weight gain claims were based on you eating more calories due to the product making you hungrier. Sadly that didn't happen for me. My strength did rise while taking this product (nothing crazy for all you people still looking for that magic pill to boost your bench in a week) at a fairly consistent rate. I had started a new power bench program the same day that I started taking this product, so I was happy to see that. This last part could 100% be a placebo effect but I did feel 'leaner' while taking this product. Placebo or not I'll take it. Overall though I was underwhelmed with the performance of this product but not very surprised in the end.

I found this version of Magnitropin on Amazon for $55, however, it looks like the old version is on bestpricenutrition.com for $50. For the results I got which was simply 'feeling lean' this product is way too overpriced for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I had high hopes for this product but was overall underwhelmed with the results.

August 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • Promising Science
  • Great Pumps

"Developed over years of careful research and clinical trials, Magnitropin offers a high-performance testosterone booster and myotropic agent. Magnitropin uses a combination of scientifically proven ingredients to help you build lean muscle mass, increase your endurance and appetite, boost your strength and improve your overall athletic performance. The advanced formula allows you to build healthy, toned muscle mass safely and efficiently."

First and foremost, I would like to thank the SR Trooper program and Myokem for giving me an opportunity to test trial this product. I am really excited to try my first Myokem product and will keep a weekly log while I am using it.

A little about me: I usually hit the gym 5-7 days a week. I haven't been on a strict diet for almost a year and a half. Currently I eat about 2-3 clean meals with 2 protein shakes during the day and whatever I want for dinner. My diet will continue to be this way while using Magnitropin as I have too many events going on until the end of the year to really dial it in.

Taste: None

Mixability: These are pills. No need to mix. Just down it with some liquids.

Dosing: Label suggests 3 Pills Pre or Post Workout and 3 pills later with or without meal. The label also suggests drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily while using this product. I used 3 pills pre-workout and 3 pills at my first meal. Pretty simple. I do like that the label suggests you can take the other 3 pills at anytime during the day.

Week 1:

I didn't feel anything the first 2 days that I took this product but started feeling it on the 3rd. Here is where I felt Magnitropin was effective for this week. I had more mind-muscle connection which led to a better workout overall and I felt like I was getting a better pump going lighter weights with higher repetitions. For this trial, I don't plan on going super heavy (due to injuries) but, I will make note of any strength increase. Some reviewers have mentioned that their appetite had increased, mine however, stayed the same. I did notice some mild heartburn on my 7th day.

Week 2:

I haven't noticed any appetite increase this week, however, I've notice my endurance has been increasing as I've been going to rep failure more often. Mind-muscle connection was also a little better than last week as well! Another thing to note, I have been feeling slightly longer pumps during my workout and seeing more vascularity on front delts, bicep and forearms. Strength level is the same and no heartburn.

Week 3:

Strength Level: Same

Appetite: Nothing noticeable.

Mind-muscle connection: Still good!

Endurance: I've been losing track of the time a few days this week as I just wanted to keep going and going.

I've noticed that my muscles have been looking fuller at night during this week. I am digging the results so far!

Week 4:

During the final week of this run, I definitely feel the fullness of the muscles and my strength has gone up a tad bit compared to the previous weeks. I still didn't have any increase in appetite though. My endurance level has been consistent as last weeks. The final day of using Magnitropin consisted of a bi's and tri's workout. This is where I really wanted to test this product. I did a full burnout set towards the end of my workout and still feel like I can hit the gym again later today to hit arms again. Overall, not a bad run!

$54.99 on Amazon and website. I would say that this product is a little on the expensive side. However, I felt that this product did its job so I would purchase again.

Side Effects

Mild Heartburn.

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this run. There have been a few test boosters that I've used over the years, but I feel that Magnitropin really stands out above the rest. Not only did I feel the product working, I am also seeing results! The only thing I would do different next time is really dial in my diet and give Magnitropin the full 8 week run!

Overall
Overall
9.3
  February 28, 2015

• Increased Appetite
  • Increased Lean Mass W Little BF (if Any)
I'm going to start this with a HUGE thanks and shout out to Clipper and everyone at Myokem for giving me the awesome opportunity to log what I had been desiring to log in their product, Magnitropin, a natural testosterone booster and myostatin inhibitor that leads to a fantastic lean mass gaining product. This review will explain why I absolutely was enamored with this supplement.

If you're interested in my daily experiences with Magnitropin, please read through my log here: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=31274.0 (and I really recommend you do to see what my diet was like other details).

I usually breakdown the ingredients and what they do, but I'm going to skip that since my buddies BoSox and WarMachine did such a great job already.

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 48

MagnitropinTM Proprietary Matrix 2.166g
Not a fan of proprietary blends, but I give Myokem a pass for this one simply because I can't argue with the results and have nothing else out there in the supplement world to compare the ingredients and dosages to. If/when this changes, I hope for them to eventually change this and divulge the dosages.

Paederia foetida extract (20:1)

Cistanche deserticola extract (20:1)

Gentiana lutea extract (10:1)

(-)-Epicatechin

Black pepper extract (std. min. 95% Piperine) (fruit)

The capsules are easy to down, but did cause heartburn if taken too close to a workout. I had great results dosing this at about 30 minutes before my workout. The directions say to take 3 capsules with breakfast and 3 capsules with your preworkout meal. My only assumption for the directions saying to specifically take it with a preworkout meal are to make the pills easier on the stomach as well as max out any testosterone boosting effects that a meal may bring about. Does it specifically need to be a whole foods meal? Nah. I was fine just simply drinking some protein.

The directions do say not to take this product more than 6 days in a row, but I couldn't figure out any explanation as to why. Are you going to have negative effects if you decide to take this more than 6 days in a row? Nah. I have actually contacted Myoken regarding this. I'll post their response when I get it.

On days I worked out first thing in the morning, I took a dose prior to my workout with a protein shake, maybe some starch if I could fit it in, and took another dose with my post-workout meal.

My weight went from 162.5 lbs the day I started this product to a steady 168 lbs the day of, and a couple of days after stopped taking the product with no noticeable fat gain. Before and After pics are in the log I posted at the top.

I eat a very clean, primal diet (paleo + cheeses and tubers) and never had a cheat day. Again, you can find more details in my log about this, but it's very difficult to overeat on this type of diet and gains tend to be slow, but lean when they do happen. I eat when I'm hungry and no more; this tends to be around 2500 calories a day, give or take depending on the intensity of my workouts and how often I'm working out. As much as the snowpocalypse here in Boston got to me, I still worked out 4-6 days a week for about 2 hours a day and not really resting much between sets (a minute at most - it's just my style).

My hunger was off the charts with Mag. I actually got sick of eating because of the endless hunger. I was eating around 3500+ calories a day and had to stop myself from eating! This all on pounds of meat, slow starches, and sooo many veggies. It seriously was insane.

- The strength gains on this were fantastic.

- Recovery I've never had a problem with so I can't comment on that.

- Endurance was NOTICEABLY improved when taken prior to a workout. I'd usually be drained after a about an hour and a half into my workout an just struggling to finish my routine, or doing it sluggishly, but with Mag, I KILLED it for the entire 2 hours and still had energy for more.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have had the question, how is this compared to a test booster like D-Aspartic Acid? Well, there's no comparison. The -(-)Epicatechin (mainly) in this product really helps you put on the lean mass whereas D-Aspartic Acid simply boosts your tests and anything that happens with that is secondary to increased levels of testosterone, and that can vary from person to person. On D-Aspartic Acid, my mood and energy are better/great, but not much more than that. With Magnitropin, it's MUCH more than that.

- 8/10
Honestly, the value was very difficult to gauge. You can get this online for as low as $49.99 for a month's supply at some places, but at that price, I could start thinking about a SARM. I've never taken a SARM, and that makes it difficult for me to compare one to this considering they're in the same price range. Other than a SARM, Magnitropin is in a league of its own and really says what its supposed to do and surpassed my expectations. If it was a bit lower at $39.99, I think it's a no-brainer.

Side Effects

Heartburn when taken closer than 30 minutes prior to a workout, but that's it.

Conclusion

Magnitropin far exceeded my expectations. Without the intention to really "bulk," I gained a crazy amount of weight in lean mass in a very short amount of time (shorter than I've ever done) while not changing my diet and only increasing the intake of my foods due to the insane hunger I had. The only thing that hurts Mag's rating is its price. I still, however, highly recommend Magnitropin. Myokem struck gold with this beast in a bottle.

9.3
  February 25, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • Increased Libido
  • Body Comp Gainz
With all the thorough reviews explaining what this product is and the ingredients in it I’m going to forgo that keep this review short and straight to the point. But before we dive into the review lets go over what Myokem claims this product will do for us. According to the bottle, this product is a high performance myotropic agent resulting in lean muscle mass and strength. They go on to explain that this product is designed for those seeking to accelerate muscle gains and strength.

So there’s nothing outta the norm here in regards to products like these but the question remains, did Manitropin live up to as promised. I ran this product for a little over a month and I will tie these claims into my effectiveness section.

Effectiveness: 9.0
Increased appetite: I will admit 2 things here. #1 This product made me really hungry. Really REALLY hungry! I mean all the time…ALL THE TIME! I will also admit that my diet had been slacking ever since the holiday season. Maybe I’ve been consuming too many simple carbohydrates. Maybe I stopped worrying about portion size as much. Maybe I was tryna put on a little size so I justified it by saying that’s okay. Whatever I gotta tell myself to feel better about becoming a fat slob right, lol? All jokes aside, even though you really can’t out train a poor diet I still trained hard as hell while supplementing with this.

Increased lean muscle mass: Despite not being able to out train poor diet I must have been doing something right and I’ll give props to Magnitropin because I was consistently getting complimented on how I was looking good, or how I was looking huge, or how big my biceps were. People were even asking me what I was taking. No lie; I know you hear this same stuff for other products by people who might have gotten paid off or promised whatever but I’m not getting paid for this and I’m not gonna Bull**** you guys either. But to make things worse, these compliments all came from guys. Yeesh!
Nah it wasn’t that bad. Even though I would have loved for some of these compliments to come from the opposite sex, these came from my fellow lifters, which, if I had to choose would be the 2nd best thing. I did notice that physique looked more muscular, so I plan on running this again (with a stricter diet) hopefully when the price drops, which is another issue on its own.

Increased Strength: I felt this product also increased my strength but I can’t give all the credit to this product. In my Noxipro review I talked about taking my infamous deload week because I felt I was going too hard for too long and needed a break. I spoke about feeling refreshed afterwards and there were countless days I told my workout partner, “Man I’m feeling strong today.” I didn’t break any major PR’s but I did feel like a bad motha (shut yo mouth) and I will give credit to this product. I will also give props to my pwo at the time and my deloading as its only fair. If I had to put it into terms, I’m close to par with the strength I had in 2013 and getting closer to my 395lb bench press PR I had before I tore my pectoral muscle that same year training for Arena League when I was offered a contract and training to break 400 on bench which led to a torn pectoral muscle and 2yrs of sucking on bench and dumbbell bench.

Increased exercise performance: Which leads me to this point; I didn’t break any major PR’s but I still broke some and it was mainly due to my increased performance or increased endurance. The PR’s I broke may have been by 5-10lbs but I was bustin out a lot more reps than I normally would have.

Increased libido: Man oh Man! Nuff Said.

Overall Effectiveness: Part of me wants to say I never really felt that umph from this and you’re probably wondering with the strength gains and PR’s how canyou say that?! It’s weird and if I had I would compare this to the silent yet deadly type. I never really got that alpha male feeling but deep down (and like I stated above) I felt like a bad motha in the gym sometimes. I couldn’t really tell when this stuff kicked in… but like I also stated earlier there were just some days I felt really strong and my libido was thru the roof. This may not have been in your face like other anabolics but my results don’t lie. Overall I’d give this a 9.3

Dosing: I followed the directions and took 3 capsules 2x daily for six consecutive days except for off days when I just took 3caps which extended my bottle life a little over a month.

Value: This stuff runs around the $48.99 – $55.00 range. That’s pretty expensive in my book and even though I did get good, a slow steady result (which is what you want at the end of the day) I feel like I could have easily attained this thru stricter diet along with my training. I would also attribute my strength gains to busting my ass over 2yrs and working my way back to a somewhat respectable bench but there is something about this product. That is why we buy supplements, to speed up the process and that Magitropin did. So $55 and good results I’ll be fair and give it a 7.0

Overall I will say that Myokem produced another superb and consistent product. Like I said, the results were slow and steady, and despite not being able to tell when this fully kicked in, when I was dialed in I was in. I’d like to see the price dropped and price was what drove the overall score on this down but I suppose in this case you get what you pay for. If you can afford this I definitely suggest you give this product a try.

February 13, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • Potent Extracts
  • Promising Science
  • May Be Ineffective For Younger Users

First off I want to thank Clipper83 and the Myokem team for giving me the chance to log/review Magnitropin. The past 4 weeks I ran this while in the middle of my Mountain Dog training program. My goal during the duration of using Magnitropin was to gain as much good weight and strength as I could.

Myokem claims:

MAGNITROPIN: THE LEGENDARY, GOLD STANDARD MYOTROPIC AGENT

So let’s recap what Magnitropin is going to do for you:

Increase appetite

Cistanche deserticola extract (20:) **
Gentiana lutea extract (10:1) **
(-)-Epicatechin **
Black pepper extract (std. min. 95% Piperine) (fruit) **

Very easy to use, 3 small capsules twice daily.

Training Days: Take 3 capsules, twice daily with food. For best results, take 3 capsules with breakfast and 3 capsules with pre-workout meal.

Non-Training Days: Take 3 capsules twice daily with food. Use for six (6) days consecutively, then one (1) day off.

From day 1 after taking my first dose, I was saying FEED ME MORE. I don't think I spent this most amount of money just on food in a 4 weeks while using Magnitropin unlike other products. During the duration of using Magnitropin I gained right around 6lbs just in 4 weeks! I've used many test boosters in the past and this ranks right up there with the ones I've used. My muscles were fuller and workouts seemed harder with the weight increases but recovery was much better than usual.

Right now you can find Magnitropin for right around $49.95 a bottle. Using 3 capsules twice daily as recommended this would equate to around $2 and change a day. This is a good chunk of change for a test-booster but if you have a hard time gaining weight this product is definitely for you. Would I buy this product again? Heck yea I will!!!

Side Effects

The biggest side effect was weight gain and the amount of food I ate on a daily basis. I was eating 5-7 meals on a daily basis and was still hungry all the time. However unlike other natty-boosters I didn't get any acne or joint stiffness. I didn't feel a big increase in libido with this product but noticed amazing gains.

Conclusion

This is one of the few brands in the market I trust and definitely feel this is a solid product. As I was researching the ingredients this has proven ingredients as I searched on NCBI. As I said above this will become a staple in my bulking program as it has proven to give me 6lbs in 4 months. The only knock I have on it is value but everything else is pretty spot on.

November 8, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • No Side Effects
  • Body Comp Gainz
  • Strength Gainz
  • Great Pumps
  • Great Endurance
  • 24 Days Of Use
  • 6 Pills A Day
Hello ladies and gents of SR. Up for review today is Myokem's new "myostatin inhibitor" Magnitropin. I put that in quotations because this is what catches everyone's attention, but it really is much more than that. A big thanks goes out to Team Myokem for letting us give this a go. Let's do it.

PROFILE-9

Serving Size-3 pills
Servings Per Conainter-48

Magnitropin Proprietary Matrix-2.166g
Paederia foetida extract 20:1
Cistanche deserticola extract 20:1
Gentiana lutea extract 10:1
Epicatechin
Black pepper extract(95% piperine)

So yeah, not a lot of familiarity here with the ingredients. Myokem seems to be innovative and not just throw the same ingredients as everyone else in their products. With how they worked together, you will most likely become more familiar with them in the future.

Check out myokem.com/magnitropin for an explanation or you can check out some of the previously written reviews as they go into great depth.

DOSING-7
3 pills twice a day with food. On training days I took with breakfast and preworkout meal as the bottle suggested. On non training days it was with breakfast and dinner. It's not that it's hard to to that for most, but it could be much easier. Pills were easy to consume. No issues.

EFFECTIVENESS-9
Claims to increase appetite, increase exercise performance, reduce myostatin, increase muscle growth, and increase libido.

Appetite- Not much of a difference to be honest. I didnt eat any more than I usually do but did feel slightly more hungry. I didn't gain any weight, but was not trying to.

Performance- I set PRs throught the run so the strength gains were consistent. My training consists of the big three(squat, bench, deadlift) with supplementary and accessory movements afterwards. A lot of times I will be dead towards the end but I felt like I could get in some solid work throughout the entire workout and even have the energy to be able to stay after and do my mobilization that is tough to do sometimes.

Body Composition/Pump- I will honestly tell you that I have never looked as good in the mirror as I did during this run. I would feel loose, lean, and hard with very good vascularity during my workout. I did also look more lean at any given time of day, even in the morning when Im just waking up. As I mentioned above I didnt gain or lose any weight but yet I made some great progress in body comp. It also provided a great pump with the preworkout dose every time, even with lower volume training.

Libido- Not much of a change really. Maybe if I a little older I would see it, but at 27 it didn't do much for me. This was the least of my worries going into the run, and is what I believe not a top priority for most users.

SIDE EFFECTS-10
No side effects

VALUE-8
You can find it for 50 bucks pretty easily. This is more than the average you would pay for a natural test booster of around 30 bucks but I found this more effective and overall enjoyable than any test booster. Another thing that brings the value down is the fact you only get 24 days of use. It is definitely expensive and will vary person to person on if they can afford it or not.

OVERALL-9
As I keep saying, I was very impressed and enjoyed the entire run. I love the innovation that Myokem continues to bring. They really do seem concerned with bringing the best quality and letting the results speak for themselves. We've all seen the myostatin inhibitor pictures of dogs and cows and have wondered how this would really work. While those things are not necessarily what you can expect, Magnitropin is a start at least lol.

October 26, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • Potent Extracts
  • Promising Science
  • May Be Ineffective For Younger Users
Hello members, up for review today is Myokem's Magnitropin. Thanks to the reps for supplying some ERs this natural anabolic supplement. Myokem is a relative new comer to the industry and has been making some great products. Also two of SRs own are reps, the hulk and clipper. Got to send out the love for the SR reps.

Ingredients 9.0: Now quite honestly I have very little experience with the below ingredients. In speaking with Ken and Clipper it appears that some of these ingredients are used in the medical field to support muscle growth for muscular dystrophy and similar type of aliments. In my research it appears that the ratio of the extracts are very effectively dosed, compared to other comparable products.
Paederia foetida extract (20:1)
Cistanche deserticola extract (20:1)
Gentiana lutea extract (10:1)

Dosing: 3 caps in the AM and 3 caps in the PM. This is how I ran it. Some people ran it a bit differently, but this timing seemed to suit me as I work out in the late morning. So I took the first dose with breakfast and the 2nd dose in the late afternoon. Sometimes I missed my 2nd dose, which didn't appear to detract from any gains!

Effectiveness 9.5: In evaluating the effectiveness of this natural anabolic I would like to compare it with other similar products that claim similar types of results. Overall, this product really shined, but it took about 2.5 weeks to really kick in. I did not notice a significant increase in appetite, however I have been hovering around 3500 calories. I did not increase any of my macros during the duration of this run and the only other supplements I was taking was Creapure and BCAAs.

All of my main lifts increased during this run and I had recently plateaued for the past 2-3 months with most my lifts. Most notably, my bench hit 315 and my deadlift went to 485.

Additionally, I felt like I had a slight pump the entire day and my muscles were fuller throughout the duration of the run. After the bottle was empty, I did not regress with anything and kept all gains!

This product really outperformed DAA and other similar natural anabolics you all know well.

Taste N/A

Value 9.0: At $55 plus shipping, it is priced at market price for 28 servings. Prices for natural anabolics have a wide range (DAA very cheap, and designer items over $100). This is well worth the 55 bucks.

Conclusion 9.0: This is a great product and really a superior natural anabolic. Simple dosing, fairly priced and great gains for those who are tired of limited results with DAA. Check it out!