(Better than 30% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Boom Stick is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Redcon1. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

6.7
6.1
  May 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Fully Dosed
  • Transparent Profile
  • Lost Effectiveness
  • Lot Of Pills
I wish this was in a powder form to give my digestive system a break. This fell short of my expectations of a natural test booster.

Yes, Momo1 is alive and back, my apologies to all for being away for too long. I would like to thank Redcon1 and the Troopers for the opportunity to review Boom Stick, Redcon1's natural test booster. Being close to my 50s, I am always looking for a good natural booster to keep me on the go and try to prolong the shoot in my butt as long as possible.

As with all Redcon1 products, all the ingredients are fully disclosed; here are some of the goodies you get:
DAA, Fenugreek, DIM, and DHEA to name a few. I will not elaborate much on the ingredients since other members did a great job in breaking down the profile. In addition, Boom Stick does not contain anything that anyone here has not seen before; I will focus on the effect or non-effect of the product.

Taste - There are capsules, a ton of them, nothing to taste

Mix - Nothing to mix pop and go

Dosing - Man, this is where I had to play with it, a full dose is 9 capsules; I try 3 capsules 3 times a day and 9 capsules first thing in the am. In addition, I pulse cycled Broom Stick, since in the pass, by taking a week break in between, I have noticed better results from DAA.

Well, Boom stick left me wanting more than a slight increase in libido. I normally start to feel some aggression within 7 days of starting a product with DAA or as a standalone; however, I did not feel any aggression at all. The one time I did feel some aggression and strength increase was after I took a week off; it kicked in on the 3 weeks of taking Boom Stick.

As we know, DAA, in some, is notorious to increasing prolactin; I start to get a sensation in my nipples about 3 weeks of using DAA. Therefore, I did not stack an AI while on Boom Stick, I was looking to see if he DIM in the product would regulate any spikes, which I noticed it did; no nipple sensation.

Boom stick is priced at $45 to $49, depending where you shop on line. However, from time to time, Redcon1 will do promotions where you can get a percentage off. I believe there are more effective products out there, which are priced more competitive.

Side Effects

None, I wish I would have at least got a pimple or something

Conclusion

At the end of the day Boom Stick feel short of the expectation I was looking for. Maybe it could be a combination of the ingredients, which may be competing for the same receptor and they canceled themselves out. Considering the strong profile of the product, I would have figured it to be effective. I would like to thank Redcon1 again for the opportunity.

Other Prices:
Muscle and Strength   $45.49
A1Supplements   $58.49
Ill Pump You Up   $64.99

April 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Fully Dosed
  • Transparent Profile
  • Better Workouts
    Quick disclaimer: I came down with a bad case of gastroenteritis right in the middle of using this product, followed subsequently by a few weeks where I wasn't going to the gym. As a result, I purchased another container of this and my review will be exclusively of my experience with the second container. My apologies to Redcon1 for the inconvenience.

9.5/10

In terms of a natural test boosting product, I've never seen a more stacked profile than this. Redcon1 did an excellent job of taking the most popular ingredients and including them all in impressive amounts.

In a full 9 capsule serving, you get:

3.12g DAA
    1g Ashwagandha (They have it spelled as Ashwanga on the product label, but I'm fairly certain that's a mistake)
    750mg Tribulus
    600mg Fenugreek
    250mg DIM
    175mg Nettle Extract
    160mg DHEA

If anyone can find a better dosed profile out there, feel free to let me know because I'd love to see it. This has everything you could want in order to (theoretically) increase test levels and libido.

9 pills broken up however you please. I don't have a problem with pills so I just swallowed them all at once, once per day.

8.5/10

Placebo? Possibly. Natural test boosters have always been a point of contention in the supplement industry over whether or not they actually work. All I can say is that throughout my use of Boom Stick, I was consistently having workouts more intense than I normally would along with a noticeably increased libido. Blood really seemed to be flowing freely, especially into a few particular areas, if you catch my drift. Things did seem to fall off a bit going into week 4, and about a week after the last dose I felt I was back to "baseline". In terms of effectiveness, I absolutely feel as if this gave me a boost.

When I purchased this, it was around $65. This was my biggest gripe and I wouldn't really consider buying it again at that price. However, Muscle and Strength has this available for $29.99 at this very moment, which I would consider to be an absolute steal. I would run, not walk to their website and grab it now at that price if this review has given you an idea of trying it.

Side Effects

A bit of an increase in acne on my back

Overall

8.8/10

The best natural test booster I've tried to date, bar none. I would absolutely consider buying this again in the future.

Other Prices:
    Muscle and Strength   $45.49
    A1Supplements   $58.49
    Ill Pump You Up   $64.99

Overall
    Overall
    6.2
    5.5
      March 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Libido
    • Lost Effectiveness
    • Lot Of Pills

Before I start I would like to thank Redcon1 for giving me the opportunity to review Boom Stick. I'm a 30 year old male with a low t score so I figured why not give this a try. I've used a few Redcon1 supplements in the past seeing pretty good results. The main thing that stood out to me was the ingredient profile along with the dosages.

The ingredient profile features a fully transparent label with 10 main ingredients. Overall the dosages seemed pretty solid and I knew/heard of all of these ingredients....

Vitamin D3: 3300iu - shown to increase testosterone production up to 20%
    Magnesium: 100mg - inhibits SHBG
    Zinc: 30mg - increases levels of luteinizing hormone

D-Aspartic Acid 3120mg - proven to boost testosterone production up to 42%
    Ashwagandha Root Extract 2.5% withonolides 1000mg - helps lower cortisol production
    Tribulus Terrestris 90% Steroidal Saponins 750mg - increases IGF-1 according to some research
    Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenusides 600mg - prevents testosterone from converting into DHT
    Diindolymethane (DIM) 250mg - estrogen balance
    Nettle Extract 1% silica 175mg - increases production of testosterone (SHBG)
    DHEA 160mg - more research needed

Boom Stick Suggested Use: For best results, take (3) capsules, 3 times daily - space dosages out equally throughout the day. Recommend taking Boom Stick with food. However during the review I took (9) capsules about 45 min before training with food. On non-training days I still took all 9 capsules at the same time right around my normal training time. I had a scoop of peanut butter or avocado after ingesting 1 serving of Boom Stick. Luckily there were no broken capsules so I didn't have to experience any kind of taste.

In terms of effectiveness this was a middle of the row test boosting supplement. I did see some increase in libido which led to aggression, mood enhancement, increased recovery. However all of this lasted for around 2 weeks then it went baseline. I was just expecting a little more out of Boom Stick since it has good ingredients/dosages. During those two weeks I had "some" strength gains but nothing out of this world. The best part was having that Alpha feeling during that time. I really won't go much into performance as there was very little boom to my stick.

The cheapest value I could find was on Amazon for around $33. Most other online retailers were selling Boom Stick between $45-50 per tub. Each tub contains 270 capsules - 9 capsules per serving - 30 day cycle. One serving will cost you around $1.10 if you bought from Amazon... Otherwise your looking at around $1.50-1.67 per serving. People are going to respond differently to a formula like this, in my case the effectiveness doesn't warrant the price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Redcon1 Boom Stick has a solid list of ingredients/dosages however it just wasn't all that effective for me. People are going to respond differently to this based on a number of factors. Just because it wasn't effective for me doesn't mean it wouldn't be effective for you. Once again I want to thank Redcon1 for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

January 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Libido
    • Lot Of Pills
    • Lost Effectiveness

40 year old man that can use some test boosting help here and there. So being able to give the booster a shot was something I was looking forward too. Looking at the profile of this I was really expecting a good month of feeling awesome on this. So what happened?

To be honest I felt like this was going to be awesome when looking at the profile of this.
    vitamin d3 3300iu
    Fenugreek extract 50% fenusides 600mg
    Diindolymethane (DIM ) 250mg
    Nettle extract 1% silica ( root) 175mg
    DHEA ( dehydroepiandrosteone ) 160mg

One ingredient I found kinda odd was the DIM. Not much research on it as of yet. Some findings show it might help block estrogen, others suggest it might aid in estrogen. It does show that can possible help with certain types of cancer such as breast cancer. Also it helps prevent enlarged prostate.

Says to take this 3 times a day ( 3 pills ) with some food. But I mostly took this all at once before hitting the gym. It is a lot of pills at once like this ( 9 ).
    I never had an issue with taking them, No stomach issues or weird burbs.
    I feel this would work better with just making a powder and a scoop and be done with it.

I typically respond very well to DAA so I was looking forward to trying this with all the extra boosters in this. I started to have some test boosting symptoms , ( libido and more aggression at the gym ) . But after a week those went away, and almost never returned, Until I stopped taking this for a week and started back. Then the boosting sensation returned. So I did an old trick I did with DAA . I took it three days and off two. I did this for the rest of the tub. And I was able to keep a libido boost that did seem to be more than normal. Other than that I did not get much out of this.
    With some other boosters I have been able to look leaner and seem to have more recovery while on them.
    Unfortunately I just did receive much test support from this one.

Cheapest I have found this is 45 bucks for a 30 day supply. ( 270 pills ). With my results I feel this is too much . It does have some good ingredient's but for what I got out of this. I can not justify it.

Side Effects

Lost effectiveness after a while.

Conclusion

Just because it has a good profile does not mean it will always work would sum this up for me. They really put a great profile together, but just like anything else , It might not work for you.