Lean Juice Reviews

By: Betancourt

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
Lean Juice is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Betancourt. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.
6.4

March 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • No Side Effects

Thank you to BETANCOURT for sending out their stimulant free fat burner, Lean Juice. I decided to take a break from stims so this was a product I supplemented into my diet to continue in the fat loss process. This is my first product from this company, so I was not sure what to expect.

First off, their ingredient profile is fully disclosed. This is stimulant free, so it won't' be loaded with your caffeine anhydrous or yohimbe.

Garcinia cambogia 500ng - aids in reduction of fat storing enzymes
Rhodiola Rosea 500mg - reduces fatigue/increase mood
Coleus forskohlii 250mg - boosts metabolism
Dandellion leaf powder 250mg - aids digestion
Olive extract 200mg - supports healthy metabolism
Pierostilbene 10mg - supports metabolic health
(These are all claims)

Taste: Pill form, so no taste. No excessive burping either.

Mixability: No digestive issues while on this. Seemed to mix well with water, no problems.

Dosing: The bottle calls for 3 pills once per day on an empty stomach. Upon waking up, I took 3 pills with a tall glass of water.

Overall, I'm still trying to figure out how much of an effect this product truly had on me. While taking Lean Juice, I did not experience anything different throughout the day, or during a typical workout. On previous stim free fat burners, I've sweated like a pig. With Lean Juice, there was no increased perspiration, which was a bit of a downer. That, in my opinion, is how you can really tell if it's working or not. When it comes to fat loss or leaning up, there was arguably no difference form start to finish of this bottle. My waist was the same, which is where most of my stubborn fat is. No leaner attributes in my chest, arms, legs, etc. Nor did I feel any curb in my appetite. Upon finishing this, I cam down with the flu. I lost more wait in 2 days from the flu than I did on this for a month...

You can pick this up for $27 on Amazon for 30 servings.

Side Effects

No side effects to note.

Conclusion

So my first product from Betancourt was a miss. I understand it was stimulant free, but I still should have seen some sort of positive effect from it, which I did not. They claim to help physique enhancement without excessive stimulation, but that was not the case for me. I look somewhere else for a product in this department. Maybe beneficial for a beginner, not for me.

6.4
5.7
  January 15, 2018

• No Side Effects
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Not Enough Servings For Full Effect

Big thanks to Betancourt Nutrition for letting me run this.

So now that winter is coming to and end, its time to start shedding some of this weight and get my waist line down again. I have recently adapted to a new workout and eating regiment focused on getting strong, getting big, leaning out, and staying mobile. Lean Juice would be the perfect addition to this routine so lets see what happened.

Ingredients are straight forward with a fully disclosed label. They are

Garcina Cambogia (500mg) This has been shown to have positive effects on the reduction of active enzymes that covert excess carbohydrates to fatty acids.

Rhodiola rosea (root) std. to 3% rosavins (15mg) (500mg) This ingredient is supposed to help elevate your mood, reduce fatigue and support overall well-being.

Coleus forskohlii (root) std. to 20% forskolin (50mg) (250mg) This is shown to have positive effects on fat and metabolism over a "long-use" cycle.

Dandelion leaf powder (taraxacum officinale) (leaf) (250mg) This plant has shown wonder results in the reduction of excess water in the body.

Olive Extract (olea europaea) (leaf) std. to 20% oleuropein (40mg) (200mg) this ingredient has been shown to support an healthy metabolism.

Pterostilbene (10mg) this is a molecule that is suppose to be similar to resveratrol but your body will absorb it better. It is included to support metabolic health.

So as you can see, the ingredients offer what is to be a promising product, especially one that is not going to rely on stimulants to burn fat.

There was no taste with this product because it is a capsule. The same goes with mixability, there were no issue and no after burps of foul flavor.

The dosing was 3 capsules on an empty stomach. I used this product at night right before I had gone to bed and several hours after I had last eaten. I take Green tea products during the day, so I chose to use this at night to get that "24 hour" fat burn strategy in.

So to be honest, all I can really say is Meh...I was not really overwhelmed with the results that I saw. Did I see some ab definition towards the end? Yes I did, but I cannot tell you if that is due to the effectiveness of this product, or me just dialing in my food and working my ass off in the gym. I have used products like OptiDreams that share the same ingredients, and woke up feeling leaner from that than I did this. Then again, its hard to tell if a non-stimulant fat burner is working, because there is not that rush of heat or energy. Either way, the results were not visually stunning or impactful, so I am basing my opinion on that.

You can go right onto bodybuilding.com and pick this up for $30. That is $1 a serving for this product. At that price, it will not break the bank, but I would rather look else where for another product and am willing to spend a little extra to get better results.

Side Effects

This was a very clean run with zero side effects, to include drastic leanness.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would look else where. This might be one of those non-stimulant fat burners that are really only effective for those who are well into their cut and are already lean and just need to get that last little bit of fat off of them. For me, it was not the answer. While it might have helped, it just wasn't noticeable enough for me to get excited about and want to buy more. The ingredients have potential to be great, but the product gets in its own way by using ingredients designed for long term use. In a world of instant gratification, this is a hard concept to want to spend money on. Maybe if you fully commit to running 3 bottles, which is 90 days, you might get that lean body they advertise.

Overall
Overall
4.2
4.3
4.1
  January 15, 2018

Cons:

Good afternoon SR fam! Thank you to Betancourt for allowing me to sample the Lean Juice Caps. Every year around Thanksgiving I get a little off track so I was looking for some help to get me back on track before the new year start. I was looking to try some sort of weight loss/fat burner without caffeine so when this came up I thought I should give it a try.

The ingredient profile is not too extravagant with the typical Garcinia Cambogia you see often. Below is the complete ingredient profile.
500mg of Garcinia Cambogia - Supposed to curb appetite.
500mg of Rhodiola Rosea - Claims to reduce fatigue.
250mg of Coleus Forskohlii - Supposed to aid in fat metabolism.
250mg of Dandelion Leaf Power - Support healthy digestion.
200mg of Olive Extract - Support for healthy metabolism.
10mg of Pterostilbene - Claims to support cognitive function.

Taste and Mixability is N/A since these are capsules. Dosing is 3 capsules a day on an empty stomach. I typically took these when I got into work in the morning about 8:00. I eat breakfast at 6 as soon as I wake up so should be good and digested by then.

Lean Juice claims to aid in body compensation and mood supporting weight management while being stimulant free. While the stimulant free is very nice because it allows you to stack with other stimulant products, this was not a great supplement for me as this was my only means of a "fat burner" I was taking. Also, the claims for Forskohlii is when taken for a longer period than a month. 12 weeks would be the recommended trial for this. So for how I was using this product, it was not very effective. I already do well with watching my appetite, as I have a pretty strict schedule throughout the day.

I found this for $24.99 at Vitamin Shoppe online, so for less than a $1 per serving that does not seem too bad. Would not break the bank if someone was wanting to stack this with another weigh loss/fat burner. For others, I would def suggest taking this as a stack and take for 8-12 weeks.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects. This is very typical for me on most everything I take.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I was let down by Lean Juice. By the end of the month I was hoping to look in the mirror and notice at least a little difference. Maybe slightly more cut in the waste or something, but nothing. Again, I only took this for a month so I would be curious to see after a longer trial and stacked with something else.