SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher (caps) Reviews

By: BELDT Labs

Ranks #5 (better than 96%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher (caps) is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by BELDT Labs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Isplisgardt
TROOPer Level: 49
  July 28, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!

Big thanks to Beldt Labs for allowing me to try this product. Skald is a different fat burner than I am used to so I was pretty excited to see what was going to happen and once I used it I was definitely not disappointed

Simply put, the formula is effective. Its a 394mg prop blend which isn't a huge amount but wish it was not masked. It features the normal that you would want to see such as Caffeine, Acetyl L Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, and Yohimbe. It also has some added goodies for respiratory support. All in all it was an interesting combo but effective. I wish that it would at least have exact amount of caffeine on it that way I could keep track of the amount but it is definitely not a deal breaker.

Pretty straight forward, one pill 15 minutes prior to breakfast with the option of a second pill 6 hours later. I just used one pill prior to breakfast. The pills had no taste and there was no funky after taste or anything like that.

8.5/10

It works! But not in the expected ways. The energy boost was pretty quick and it easily shook off morning grogginess and had me ready for the day. Respiratory support was there as on early AM cardio I felt like my breathing came easier and more natural and experienced no shortness of breath with the caffeine. Now for the weight loss. There was not a lot number wise but when using a fat burner I go less by number and more by appearance. My waist line definitely trimmed down and it was visible by my belts being able to be cinched down tighter. In total I lost maybe 2 total pounds but my belt went in a positive direction by two holes and all my shorts and pants became too big. So while the numbers didn't drop the results were definitely there. Appetite suppression was also noticeable as I could eat breakfast at 8am and not really be hungry until about 4pm.

29.99 on amazon is a pretty darn good price for what you get and often times they'll run a coupon or promotion for one free bottle which I have already cashed in on to get a second bottle

Side Effects

No jitters or anything or heart pains but my goodness in the morning make sure you are close to a toilet before breakfast and about an hour after you eat then be prepared to be gassy throughout the day.

Conclusion

8.7/10

Overall it is a powerful little pill that worked for me. I highly suggest trying the product especially since they run so many promotions on it there is really not a reason not to try it. This will probably be my burner of choice going forward.
  • Kind Of Gassy
wjmathewsx
TROOPer Level: 51
  June 22, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
Hello again SR.com and fellow TROOPer's. I just got through with an amazing product from BELDT Labs called SKALD. I started a weight loss journey for the summer by using SKALD. I haven't used a real "fat burner" in a while but I had read the reviews of SKALD and I thought "What the heck?"

Like most of my other reviews I will tell you that the first thing I noticed was a PROP BLEND. I don't like prop blends. Read any of my reviews and you will see that I don't care for them because of the lack of knowledge of what exactly I am putting in my body. I want to know where a product may hit the mark with and where the product may fall short at with it's ingredients and I can't tell these things with a prop blend. I won't bother giving you very ingredient because most of you reading this know about caffeine and green tea extract so I will list a few ingredients that caught my eye.

Bitter Orange Fruit Extract is a plant. The peel, flower, leaf, fruit, and fruit juice are used to make medicine. Bitter orange oil is made from the peel. Bitter orange peel is also used to improve appetite, and, in surprising contrast, it is also used for weight loss. Other uses for the fruit and peel are upset stomach, nasal congestion, and chronic fatigue syndrome

White Willow Bark Extract is the bark from several varieties of the willow tree, including white willow or European willow, black willow or cat willow, crack willow, purple willow, and others. The bark is used to make medicine. Willow bark is also used for fever, the common cold, flu, and weight loss. I'm not sure exactly how it is supposed to help with weight loss because the research I've done doesn't show me how.

Theobromine is an alkaloid substance found in chocolate. It is in a class of substances known as methylxanthines, making it chemically related to caffeine, among other stimulants. The effects of this alkaloid are much more mild than those of caffeine, although it can cause medical problems if it is consumed in high volume.

Black Pepper Fruit Extract is made from the Piper nigrum plant. Black pepper is ground from dried, whole unripe fruit. The black pepper powder is used to make medicine. Once again, I'm not totally sure why BELDT decided to put this in there as the only reasons I can find to use this is for medicinal purposes.

Taste- There is no taste.

Mixability- They're pills so they don't mix.

Dosing- So they want you to assess your tolerance by taking one pill at a time for a few days. Then once you think you can handle two go ahead and take them.

I was expecting to die of sweat and heat. I didn't. Yes, the body got warm and I did sweat a little but it was definitely manageable. I noticed an uncontrollable urge to talk a lot as well. This isn't a problem because I am a recruiter but people could definitely tell I was on something. By the end of the bottle they would just look at me in mid conversation and say "Are you on the fat burner again?" LOL. My moods were great. No matter how bad of a morning I had within 30 minutes of taking Skald I would be in a much better mood. I will say that A couple of times I would take the afternoon dose instead of my preworkout and I could tell that my breathing would be a little better. I wasn't getting fatigued any quicker than I would on a preworkout so I thought that was pretty cool. I have taken other fat burners and there was a crash after a while of taking them and I experienced no crash with Skald. Overall I was greatly impressed. Did I lose any weight? Absolutely. In the first week I lost some water weight... a total of 7lbs. Each week after It was a lb to 2lbs for a grand 10.5lbs from start to finish.

$29.95 on Amazon seems to be the best option to get Skald. That's where I would go if I needed another bottle. The bottle asks that you take a break every 6 weeks so I will wait a few more weeks before starting another bottle.

Side Effects

It's a thermogenic so you are going to sweat some. Maybe a lot if you aren't used to thermogenics. You should experience the jittery feeling if you are stimulant sensitive. I'm not so the jitters weren't bad, but I have read that others do. The uncontrollable urge to talk is probably the worst for me. Not a bad side effect necessarily but definitely a side effect.

Conclusion

In conclusion, BELDT made me realize that you can get great fat burners at a good price from other companies than the popular name brands. I was definitely happy with the way I felt, my mood, and most of all my results. I will definitely use again. Value is good, no crash, and great results. All things I want in any product. Thanks BELDT and SR.com. You guys ROCK!
ttcomaha
  June 3, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!

Tis the season to try a new fat burner! Beldt Labs has been getting a whole lot of attention lately, namely SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher. With the majority of the reviews being positive, even so with the TROOPS expert reviewers, I was too tempted to pass up the opportunity to try SKALD!

Though the profile on SKALD is listed under a proprietary blend, the ingredients include tried and true caffeine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, green tea extract, bitter orange, yohimbe extract and Bioperine. It's hard to tell whether these are going to be properly dosed given the blend, but with 336mg per serving, and the plethora of other ingredients, you can assume it's not likely. However, I can't say I'm an expert in what's needed in an effective fat burner. This review will be mostly based on observation of ergogenic and physical changes. For more in depth analysis, see some of the other well-written reviews.

This fat burner is capsule form, so the dosing was very straightforward. Two capsules were taken a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I will note that the times I dosed in the morning on an empty stomach, the pills did have a nasty burp. I recommend taking this with a small meal.

For starters, my initial weight was 170lbs at 12% BF. My calories were at deficit but not in necessarily strict diet.
During the first week of use, I noticed a pretty strong boost of energy in the morning upon dosing. The energy is very clean and controlled; I did not experience any jitters or crash directly from this product. My focus wasn't noticeably effected, but energy lasted up until the afternoon before my next dose. If I ever did feel a crash coming on from taking preworkout (post- morning dose of SKALD), the second dose of the burner alleviated the issue. This was consistent to the end of the bottle. I did not notice a thermogenic effect, that is I can't say it wasn't the warmer weather that making me sweat more. My appetite was moderately suppressed. A pound or two was lost, likely to be water weight. No physique changes, but no surprise.
During week two, I began to notice a lack of endurance during workouts. My muscle fatigue was increased and started much earlier in sets and the overall workout than usual. I did drop 2 solid pounds and was feeling somewhat leaner. Energy was still consistent and kept me rolling to the end of the day. Cuts in the intercostals started to creep up.
During the third week, I lost another pound and a half. My physique was noticeably leaner as my diet was able to be kept with the appetite suppression. Muscle fatigue issues persist. Still no noticeable changes in thermogenic effects and appetite suppression had begun to decline. Striations in muscles increase and vascularity is moderately increased as well.
At the end of the fourth week, I'd lost a total of 5 lbs ending at 165 lbs. By then, I'd dropped to 9% BF! It was mainly my lower abs and intercostals that had the biggest change in appearance. My lower back tends to carry the bulk of my body fat, but did become relatively leaner. The rest of my physique showed overall better muscle separation and definition at the end of the run. Unfortunately, I saw no attributable changes to breathing that many reviewers reported. :(

You can get a bottle of SKALD for about $1 per serving at $30, given you only need the minimum dosage. Regardless of whether or not this product blew me away, the value is still there with solid results. Bear in mind, if you are unfamiliar with fat burners, products in this category are intended to cut the very last bits of fat on the body, not an excess of however many pounds that some hype products claim.

Side Effects

Aside from some burps if not taken with food, there are no adverse sides.

Conclusion

I haven't tried all that many fat burners to compare the experience I had with SKALD. I will say that it was a positive one and would consider another run of SKALD should I look to cut my physique up some more. Now did the burner itself* tear off 5 lbs from my body? No, but with the help of intense training with cardio (unusual to me) and semi-diet, yes. Did it make a difference that stands out from other fat burners on the market? I'd say it made a mark. For me, it's not a game changer, but I am pleased with the results to say the least. Would recommend.
  • No Thermo Effect
Frankiemusc
TROOPer Level: 67
  May 31, 2016

Introduction:

I read all the rave reviews of this product and had to try it for myself. This is my first true fat-burner like product in a very long time, more than likely since my college days. Back then, fat burners were jacked with caffeine and ephedra like ingredients which are now banned.

Very high expectations going into this product. Many of the past reviewers dropped significant weight for one bottle and I was hoping for the same.

I kept my diet and training as close as possible to the same for the duration of the bottle, no added cardio, new exercises etc.

Ingredient Profile:

A blend of various thermo effect ingredients, but I want to point out the Lobelia Herb Powder specifically. I have never taken, nor heard of this ingredient until now. This is the specific ingredient that stood out for me during this run, as I will delve into further detail below.

Taste:

There is not taste to this product, as these are capsules.

Mixability:

Doesn't apply, as these are capsules.

Dosing:

I stuck to the directions here for the length of the bottle. Although I do have another bottle and will dose differently next time.

Took 1 capsule upon waking on an empty stomach, which was pre-workout. The other capsule 5 hours later, 2 hours after a meal.

Effectiveness 6.5/10:

I started this product at a weight of 232.8 lbs and finished it at 232.1. Not sure I can attribute this to anything more than a slight weight fluctuation. Also, I did not notice any body composition changes.

The first few days of the product I did have some anxiety, but that wore of around the 3rd day.

I experienced NONE of the following effects:

Thermo effect
Weight Loss
Appetite Suppression
Body Comp Change
Increased Mental Focus

Most AMAZING Effect- Increased Respiratory Support

The most pronounced effect, that was noticeable from day 1 through the last capsule, was the positive effect it had on my breathing/respiratory support, when I was exerting myself physically during workouts. This effect was quite amazing. My breathing was deeper, I was getting a ton more oxygen into my lungs, which as a direct result, I felt was giving me more energy.

Now I have mild asthma and always hit a precautionary albuterol spray pre-workout, and sometimes post workout. I did not have to do this for the duration of the bottle. This effect was fantastic. Normally, I can be wheezing a bit post workout or during the end of my workout, the wheezing was non-existent for the duration of the bottle. Pretty amazing I must say increased in terms of respiratory support.

However, this effect can be attributed to one ingredient, the Lobelia Herb Powder.

Please note, this should not be used in lieu of any asthma medications, this was just my experience and I wouldn't recommend straying from your doctors instructions if you have asthma.

Value 6/10:

There always seems to be a deal to be had with this product since I purchased it. Right now, it can be had for $29.99 per bottle, that's about $1 per day for 30 days.

Side Effects:

I experienced no side effects with this product.

Conclusion 6/10:

For me, the Lobelia Powder stood out by far, and I was quite blown away with the effects I experienced above. For me, I would just purchase this ingredient out right.

Unfortunately, I cannot share the same enthusiasm as prior reviewers here on SR.com, regarding the weight loss, thermo effect etc.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash Effect
  • Increased Respiratory Support
  • No Fat Loss
  • No Weight Loss
  • No Thermo Effect
  • No Appetite Suppression
abailey108
TROOPer Level: 45
  May 23, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!

Hey guys. I have a bunch of long overdue reviews I need to get to so I am going to start off with SKALD because of how much I enjoyed it. I apologize on the long wait for the review. The last two months of my life have been absolutely insane, culminating with the birth of my third child this past Tuesday. I now have three boys to take care of! Craziness but I love it. The last two months have brought my biggest lull in gym attendance, and has left me doing cardio whenever I can fit it in, along with pushups and ab workouts at home. Just trying to do what I can. I have also maintained the IF protocol which has helped me through the past two months. That being said, I think i am able to provide a somewhat unique review of this product.

Many other have broken this down ahead of me. Yes, it is a prop blend, but I think we are all tired of wasting our breath on that topics, BELTD at least provided us with the amount of caffeine in each pill, so I'm good with that. 110mg per capsule is a nice amount that lets you choose what kind of energy boost you are looking for. Yohimbine HCL is also included in here, which I seem to always respond well to. The mullein leaves powder and elecampane are supposed to provide a serious respiratory boost, which I will talk about in effectiveness. The whole prop blend comes in at 336mg.

No taste or mixability issues with these capsules. In terms of dosing, start with one in the morning to assess tolerance, and you can work your way up to a max of two in the am on empty stomach and one later in the afternoon.

Like I said in the intro, my gym attendance has been poor the past two months, but sometimes thats just life and you have to make the best of it. Since I havent been lifting like I usually do, I have also avoided a scale because I don't want to know. But I have let the fit of my clothing be the judge. This product has really been a lifesaver for me lately. In fact I am on my second bottle of it now. I started off taking one cap in the morning on the empty stomach, and I definitely could feel the boost in energy, mainly from the caffeine and yohimbine. I did not notice any real thermo effect from this product, but I did notice increased sweating during cardio. As far as the respiratory support that everyone has been talking about goes, I personally did not notice it. I have never had any respiratory issues in my life and breathing has never been a problem for me.

The dosing protocol I ended up liking the best was 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach upon waking. I chose not to take an additional cap later in the day, mainly because I liked the results of the 2 caps in the morning so I wanted the bottle to last the full 30 days. At 2 caps, I get a great increase in energy, but nothing jittery. It simply waked me right up. I often work late night shifts, early morning shift and overnights, and SKALD has proven extremely dynamic in helping me with my schedule.

Mood is definitely effected by SKALD in a positive way. I am awake and feeling great every morning, and am on my second bottle. That tells me that I have not worked up a tolerance. Appetite suppression is pretty awesome as well. I tend to wake up feeling hungry, but then have it fade after taking my two caps. This is especially fantastic since I have been sticking to the IF protocol. Waking up at 330am for work and not eating till around 1 is no problem at all. Sometimes I'd go almost 24 hours accidentally, but it wasn't hard.

So the big category here is fat loss. I didn't measure this using a scale. Sorry, but I think some of you know the feeling of not wanting to get on one during a lull in workouts. But after a month of using this product, I was kind of shocked by the results. Lost yet another size on my belt, fitting into some pants I haven't worn in over a year and have had several people comment on weight loss. Pretty crazy. I don't have results quite like this even when I am trying to straight up lose weight. I know this almost sounds like an infomercial at this point, but its the truth.

$29.95 on amazon.com right now for a 60 cap bottle. Good value already, but BELTD is constantly running promotions which can almost always land this product for even cheaper. With the results I saw at only 2 caps a day, this makes for a 30-day supply.

Side Effects

I really didn't see any. Very slight increase in sweating during certain situations. Never experienced any sort of crash outside of the normal feeling of being tired sometimes.

Conclusion

Its pretty simple guys, give this stuff a shot. It won't hurt your wallet very much and I think you will like the results. This is a very dynamic product that I can see using during any phase. Again, sorry for the long wait for the review, but big thanks to BELDT Labs for the opportunity to try this out and being patient with me. I have a few more reviews due that I will try and get to as soon as I can. Back to changing baby diapers!
    Meuth
    TROOPer Level: 43

May 19, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
    Beldt Labs is getting lots of hype recently for their approach to fat burning..I mean scorching with their product SKALD. I had to hop on the offer to see just how much I liked this based on some great feedback from people I know. Beldt was more than happy to send me a bottle to give it a shot.
    The caps are what I would consider average size and not hard to swallow at all. I didn't experience any pepper burps while I was taking these either.

Profile 8.5/10

Some people will balk at the blend but I gave up on that a long time ago. The product has 11 active ingredients in it that are listed over on the left of the review page for this product. The most important part is the caffeine for some people. Their website says 110mg per cap. That's not overboard by any means and gives a little boost of energy that will help you during your day.

Most of the buzz on this has been the respiratory aspect of the product. Mullein leaves powder and elecampane account for this. These have both been used for natural treatment of lung/breathing issues. I am personally not familiar with either of these so this was the most interesting part for me.

This product does contain Yohimbine HCL for those that don't like using that. Personally I have never noticed a difference with it.

Effectiveness 8.5/10

I'll look at each aspect they list on their website and how that related to my personal experience:
    Intensifies Energy: I could tell that I did have more energy and feel more awake when I started taking this. I started out taking 1 when I got up before my first meal and then another with my lunch. I was on midnight shift at the time and the difference was amazing by the time I was halfway through the night.

Eventually I got up to taking 2 when I got up and then 1 later. It was at this time that I used the 2 before my workout more or less. I was working out before I went to work at the time. I really felt like this was the best way to take it for me. I had a good clean energy throughout my workout and wasn't as fatigued mid-way through. Full disclosure is that I was using e pre-workout also. I had been using this pre-workout on before adding this in and there was a difference for sure.

Maybe this was the Theobromine (longer lasting stimulant) and Evodia Rutaecarpa (smooth out the stimulant kick)? 220mg of caffeine isn't much for me so that's why I added the scoop of pre to go with it. The amount of time that the energy was there became apparent immediately.
    Improves breathing: I personally don't have an issue with breathing but I also don't do cardio. I would say that I started to "look for" differences in my breathing after a couple of weeks and even though it wasn't anything that I noticed before I thought about it, I did seem to be breathing smoother after my compound lifts. Normally I start super/giant/drop sets after my compounds and my breathing was better but then again, I don't get winded like someone doing straight cardio does.

Elevates mood: This was another minor but noticeable effect of SKALD. I'm not an angry person and joke around a lot. While on this I did notice that I was a little more talkative than normal which I believe was a result of the enhanced mood aspect. It was nothing major but I'm not a huge talker when I'm in the gym normally.

Sharpens focus: I could say this did happen very minimal. I'm not saying it was a direct result of anything in the product or just the fact that I was more energetic and had a little more motivation. Either way, my focus was on point and maybe just a shade more than it normally is.

Controls hunger: Once I started taking 2 before my minimal pre meal, I really noticed that I wasn't as hungry after my workout. In fact, the only 2 days that I was hungry after my workout would be squat and deadlift. Before you get all soap boxy on me about my post workout nutrition, I still ate. I have a planned post meal so that wasn't a concern but I was making myself eat vs having to eat. I also wouldn't get hungry until later in the morning around 0200 for my next meal.

Accelerates fat loss: This was a shining point for me for sure. I lost approximately 11.5# during my month of using this. I can attribute that to some of the prementioned points but the small appetite suppression and extra energy helped the most. I was a shade over 280# when I started and fell right into the 271 range when completed.

As far as a thermo goes, I didn't ever feel that with this product. Sounds like some people do and some don't.

About a month prior to starting this, I had been using a nutrition plan that I really hadn't seen any progress with. I was maintaining weight and gaining strength, which was my goal so it was working from that angle. I was leaning out on my plan and could tell a difference for sure. Once I started this product, the leaning became much more noticeable and I was actually losing weight, not just maintaining.

Value 9.5/10

This goes for $30 for 60 caps. That will either work out to 20 or 30 days depending on how you take it. That is a decent value and on par with the supplement line. However this is on sale a lot on Amazon and even directly from their website quite often. It's a new product so they are trying to get it out there but I personally hope the 30% off sales keep happening! It's very easy to score this for $24 or so which makes it an excellent value.

Overall 8.7/10

I must say that I really liked this product. It is a different approach to a burner. Performance and value really shine with this product and I highly suggest giving it a shot. Look for a deal with a discount and make it even a better value. Me personally, I've already hopped on the discount and have some more coming my way!

There are no miracle pills to make you lose weight. Without the proper diet, exercise, and rest, this product will be wasted. Make sure you have everything else planned out and are actually sticking to it before you start to use this. Once you have a good routine that you are sticking with add this in and reap the results.
    JayT
    TROOPer Level: 56
      May 11, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!

I was very interested to try this supplement because of most people's reports saying that it increased cardio endurance. I never tried the original ECA stack, but this is regarded as being as close to the ECA stack that is allowed to be sold on the shelves.

Each capsule contains a prop. blend of 336 mg of ingredients.

Energy enhancing ingredients: caffeine (110 mg per capsule as per Beldt's website), green tea leaf extract, bitter orange extract (synephrine), theobromine.
    Mood enhancer: N-Acetyl-tyrosine.
    Anti-inflammatory: White willow bark extract.
    Bronchodilators: Mullein leaves powder, Inula helenium root extract (elecampane).
    Thermo: Evodiae rutaecarpa fruit extract.
    Appetite suppressant: Yohimbe bark extract
    Absorption enhancer: Bioperine.

As you can see, this product attempts to cover a variety of categories that we normally look for in fat burners.

Beldt recommends starting by taking one cap on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast. If desired, an extra cap can be taken 5-6 hours later. Once tolerance is assessed, another cap can be taken during the morning dose for a max of three per day. I started by taking this one cap in the morning and one cap in the afternoon for the first two days (over the weekend when I did not have to use a pre-workout). Throughout the remainder of the bottle, I dosed it at two in the mornings, about a half hour or so before breakfast on training days. None were taken in the afternoon. On off days, I would take one in the morning and one about six hours later.

I started taking this in the beginning of April while I was attempting to maintain my weight for my final three weeks of GVT. I wanted to take this mostly to help me better breathing during cardio as I was preparing to cut within the next few weeks. I started weighing in at 215.4 and was consuming 3500 calories on training days and 3000 calories on my off days for the first three weeks. The final week, I started my cut and decreased my calories to 2500 per day on training days and 2000 on off days. I finished the bottle weighing in at 209.6 which is a 5.8 pound loss in four weeks.

The energy I had from Skald was great. It would wake me up quickly in the morning when most days I took it at 530. After about 15 minutes, I would be fully awake and was able to carry out my normal routine without feeling sluggish. Two pills equals about 220 mg of caffeine, so that is about the same as your average pre-workout energy wise. I did crash later in the day which I will explain later which affects the rating a bit here. 8/10 for energy. In addition to the noticeable energy I received from Skald 15 minutes after taking it, I would also get a boost in my mood that would last me throughout the mornings. Even on gloomy mornings, I would be in a pretty positive mood working around annoying kids. The mood elevation would last probably about six hours and I would rate that at an 8.5/10.

The anti-inflammatory quality was about average for me. My joints felt pretty healthy while taking this, but I do not think it helped much with muscular recovery. 5/10 here. The thermo was pretty non-existent for me. I did not really feel an increase in body temperature or sweat anymore than usual during the day. I honestly do not feel that this is really important for a fat-burner though, as I go in a sauna about five times a week to sweat out any extra water weight. 0/10 as a thermo. The appetite suppressant is a pretty important quality for me in a fat-burner though and again I thought this was pretty average. I do think that it was apparent that my appetite was curbed slightly, but I would have liked more here. Another 5/10 for appetite suppressant.

The category that stood out for me the most though was the bronchodilation. I was able to breathe way easier while in the gym, especially during cardio. I timed myself during the mile at 8:02 the day before I started Skald. During the bottle, I averaged running about two miles a week (lol) mostly on the treadmill. I was able to run a few of those under seven minutes during HIIT sessions. On my last day of Skald, I ran a mile at 7:15 which is a personal best for me weighing in at just under 210 pounds.

If I used this exclusively during a cut, I am sure my fat loss would have been even better. Also if I was not as lazy and ran more often, I may have been able to break a sub seven minute mile.

Beldt Labs sells this for $29 and they ship within the US for free. You could probably find this for a few dollars cheaper on Amazon, but you may have to pay for shipping. $29 for a product that made boring cardio easier is worth it in my opinion. However, Beldt goes even further by frequently offering discounts on Skald and you could find it for an even better price during one of their sales.

Side Effects

I did notice that I would start to feel pretty tired towards the end of the work day after taking the two pills in the morning (about eight hours later). I normally do not consume caffeine in the mornings, so that could have been a reason why I would crash. I also could have been dehydrated. Taking that third cap six hours later probably would have not allowed me to crash, but I did not want to consume too much caffeine in the day and used Pre-Kaged as a pre-workout.

Conclusion

I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking to cut some fat. I have never had anything like it before and I will buy a bottle sometime during the summer. James from Beldt labs seems like a great guy and truly wants to help out the consumer as much as possible. That kind of customer service and generosity goes a long way with me and many others, I am sure. Thank you again Beldt for allowing me to try your Skald.

I have attached screenshots of my before and after mile times and before and after pics of myself.
    • Crashed Later In The Day
    Wis3guy
    TROOPer Level: 45
      May 4, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!

Hello, I am a 44 year old long time lifter and Martial Artist. I work from home, teach Tae Kwon Do 2 nights a week, and keep my family happy and healthy. I am currently trying to get back down to 200# and it's going slow. I would like to thank both SRReviews trooper program and Beldt Labs for providing me this opportunity.

OK, so first we have the dreaded prop blend. I wish companies wouldn't do this, as honestly I believe competitors can find out what is in the product anyway. If not full disclosure at least tell me how much caffeine I am getting. Any way more on that later, most of the ingredients are not new to me, however there are some I needed to check on and therefore I will discuss them.

Mullein Leaves Powder: This can be used for anything from a cough to flavoring for alcoholic beverages? Seriously? I am guessing that they are going for the following uses, Asthma, Joint Pain, and possibly the Diuretic effect of increased urine output. The problem is that when I checked on dosing it varies from 1 tsp to 4 grams per day. Since I took this product at 2 caps a day that only gives me a total of 672mg of all ingredients. So I am not sure what to say.

Evodiae Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract: Once again a lot of potential uses, I think they are going for lowering inflammation and possibly the effect on high blood pressure. It also can also make you "feel" warmer thus suggesting greater fat burn. I did come up with a dosage of 16mg for extract so it is very possible that this would hit that mark.

Inula Helenium Root Extract: This is hitting both the Asthma aspect and an increase in sweating. Dosing is anywhere from 50mg to 4 grams depending on potency and desired effect. So like with most things we are not sure what we are getting into. Also a side note if you are allergic to Dandelions or a few other things you might not want to take this, as it could cause a reaction. I only add this as when my Daughter was in elementary school we found out she was allergic to dandelions due to rashes developing. I did not have any problem with this product.

This is really pretty easy to take. Take one 30 mins before breakfast with another 5 to 6 hours later. After assessing tolerance you can add 1 pill to your first dose. Because this comes in a bottle of 60 pills I stayed with the 2 a day, one before breakfast and one around lunch. I think that is pretty standard. I did occasionally take 2 pills at once. I did notice a slightly bigger effect from this, so in the future I might try the 2 and 1 pill scheme. I used the 2 pill dose when I was taking a pre workout with caffeine, I would then do a 2 pill dose around lunch.

No here is the most important part. The most noticeable thing for me was the increase in breathing ability. I was trying to decrease my mile time during this run and although I am slow..... I did notice that my oxygen levels stayed higher on this product. Does this cause weight loss? I don't know but it made cardio a lot less painful. I also noticed that if I had things to do outside of the house I would not be hungry, meaning I could go longer between feeding. This did not seem to happen when I was at home, which since I work from home was most of the time. I didn't notice any real thermogenic effect, however as my family says I generate heat most of the time anyway so it would be hard to up this in my opinion. Lastly the nitty gritty important part, did I lose weight? The answer is yes. Did I lose a lot of weight? No, if you check my log you will see that I went down 2.2 or so pounds in a months time. I know that some people have had awesome results with this, I just had normal results for me. I have noticed this year that I can't seem to drop weight fast. However I am continually going down .2 to .8 pounds per week. So I think this was effective on the fact that it made my workouts easier. I don't know that I lost more weight than I would of off the product, but I do know that the workouts where easier in my opinion.

Currently as of 5/4/2016 you can find this on their website for $29.95 which is a very fair price in my opinion. I don't shop on amazon or such so for me I would buy it direct. They do seem to have deals on at different times, and I know they are looking at a 90 count bottle which would also make this a better deal.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects.
    Positive sides where as follows:
    Fat Loss- Since I lose weight so slow and my strength is going up I say I only lost fat....
    Breathing- I had much better workouts do to ease of breathing while on this.
    Appetite- I felt my appetite was lowered when I was out and about.

Conclusion

All in all I would give this a thumbs up. If for no other reason than the increase in breathing that it seems everyone who has reviewed this product has noticed. Now I would of liked to get the 15 pound drop that one of us got, but hey life is not fair now is it. I think that with the 90 count bottle this will most likely end up in my rotation of fat loss products. So there ya have it folks, go and get yourself some of this and "Skald" off some fat and start enjoying your cardio.
      mhseaver670
      TROOPer Level: 82

April 18, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
      Okay so let me explain my title. What I mean is . Is this a fat burner?, maybe. Is this something else that aids in better breathing which then gives you more endurance and way better recovery between sets and helps keep you moving and enough added energy through the day that you fly through calories and then in turn burn fat... yes it is.

Profile
      Pretty good label going on here, Others have broke it down , so give them credit if you find it helpful. I do not see the need to beat a dead horse here.
      I will say that I am not one to sit and break everything down. If it works it works. Simple

Dosing 9
      As simple as it gets here. I went 1 am and 1 either around midday or lunch time depending on training day or not.
      Full 30 day supply like this.

Effectiveness 8.5
      Well here is where it all matters. I had seen Logs and reviews bragging about this before I got it. Thought well, I doubt it but I will give it a go.
      Well damn , this came out swinging!. First dose I noticed I had a great mood and energy, Not overkill, just a lot of get up and go. Others noticed it too.
      Had a couple ask, what in the world was I on ? lol. The next thing I did notice was I sweating a lot more. I was not really hot, just seemed to sweat more than normal, which is impressive considering this was the cold months here.
      The third thing and most note worthy was the endurance and improved breathing I got from during my workouts. Pretty much from the first day I noticed that my recovery was a touch better on my big lifts like deads and squats.
      Now also needs to be noted, I had tons of things going on in my normal life that was causing my normal eating days to fall through the cracks. Lots fast food or other things during this. Not what I wanted. But what was unreal to me was I lost a crazy 12- 15 lbs on this.. in one freaking month!.
      I am still kinda stunned that 2 pills really could do all this. Lets be sure and not tell DR.OZ about this stuff.! lol The world would explode!
      Also I will say I never had a crash from this either.

Value. 9
      Again the results speak for themselves here, At around 30 bucks for 30 days this is wonderful. Way better than any thing Dr.wacko would ever suggest that can the same thing that is for sure.
      I wish this was available in more places but for now it looks like either direct or amazon is the only way to go here.

Overall
      Beldt did awesome on this!. I feel that a 90 pill bottle would be best so one can up it a pill . I feel at that dose it would be pretty dang epic.
      Again I was blown away that something can work this well. I really enjoyed taking this and will be looking for a killer deal on this soon.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Jitters
      • Does Burn Body Fat
      • Leaning Out
      medinacirilo
      TROOPer Level: 42
        April 10, 2016

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
      Beldt Labs is (at least to me) a relatively new company on the scene, but they've been pumping out the products, and making quiet a name for themselves! This product has been getting rave reviews lately, and it has good reason. It's being touted as the closest thing you can get to an "ECA" stack! Like I've said before, Fat-Burners are a supplement that I used to enjoy, back when Ephedra was a thing. Nothing like popping a few pills, running some miles and watching the lbs drop. In recent times I try to not take them unless I have a goal such as upcoming vacation, wedding, etc to lose weight for. Because most of todays Fat-Burners rely on extreme Thermogenic properties to achieve their goals, I try to take them only during cooler months. I've found as I get older, diet makes a bigger impact on my bodyfat, as opposed to just exercise.

I finished this product about a week ago. I still do my 4-day "Bro" split, with some nice walks or cardio on off days. I still go to Planet Fitness a few days a week, and really crank out the cardio there. Diet wasn't very strict, just kept a handle on the junk food. And then Spring Break hit! A 3-day coast trip (at a beautiful beach house) with plenty of junk food, booze, and cigars! Lots of family and friends went with us, so I can't be too upset at myself. Hey I'm not perfect, but I do like to enjoy life.

PROFILE-8
      Nothing shocking to report, as it contains your usual Fat-Burner ingredients. You've seen them all before; Caffeine anhydrous, Green tea, bitter orange, white willow bark, etc. BUT, where this baby shines is the inclusion of Theobromine ETC ETC ETC. Touted a Bronchodilator, I'm amazed this hasn't been done before in a fat burner! Everything is in a prop-blend, but the caffeine amount is listed for us at 110mg; thank you Beldt labs for listing this!

The bottle contains 60 small, easy to swallow pills, and recommends 1 pill twice a day. After some initial tolerance is determined, it recommends going to 2 pills in the morning/ one in the afternoon. I stuck with just 2 pills a day. Sometimes, I would get heartburn if ingesting on an empty stomach. No herbal burps.

EFFECTIVENESS-7.25
      Like most of today's modern Fat-Burners, this is a delayed reaction type of pill. I would first feel my energy and mood climb, an hour after taking. At 2 hours, it was in full swing.

First, the bad (well, not really, just my reactions). I didn't feel it was suppressing my appetite at all, until I took it on an empty stomach (gee, like the bottle says!). It had a nice "forgetting to eat' effect, not some meth-head "food is disgusting!" deal. I felt almost zero thermogenic effects (not really a bad thing IMO, but still expected it). At first, I didn't think this was doing much in terms of actual "fat-burning" as I didn't see much detail in my abs, and only got a little vascularity in my forearms (my indicators). This is a Fat-Burner, so if it doesn't burn fat it's not performing its job. I dropped from 256 lbs to 252. I was expecting (and hoping) to get into the 240 range, but oh well. I'm sure my spring festivities hampered that a bit!

Now, the good; this was just fun to take! At the 2 hour mark (upon ingesting) my breathing and chest capacity was remarkably improved. I would time it so I'd be working out at that point. Cardio was super easy; I'd forget how long I was running on a treadmill until I looked down at the timer! Holy nostalgia, I even had cold sweats! I thought it was the original Metabolife for a second! I've taken the ECA stack before and this is right there with it. For that tiny 110mg of Caffeine, I felt it and I'm glad there wasn't more included. But you didn't have to be wary of other sources during your day. Sweating isn't as profuse as you'd imagine, even after running for 30 minutes straight. As for weight lifting; easy breathing= faster recovery between sets.

SIDE EFFECTS-7
      No jitteriness, over-stim, or trembles at all. I didn't get any crazy diuretic issues, or dry mouth. Oddly, I did experience Stim-D a few times after taking it. This was surprising since the product doesn't contain DMAA or tons of caffeine, and is quiet mild in nature. But not much else in the way of side effects, and that's all I have to say 'bout that!

VALUE-6.7
      This is ranges from $30-47 dollars online, but can be found for right under $30 if you look. I don't mind paying that for something i miss taking, but I wish it had 90 pills instead of 60! I feel this would be the optimum dose/size. There are some discounts on Amazon from time to time, at which point its a much better deal.

OVERALL-7
      My first thoughts were that this was not all it's cracked up to be, with the low caffeine, lack of thermos feels, and mild properties. And also, with my lackluster results on the scale (which i totally feel is my fault). But I truly feel if I grab a few bottles and dose at 3-a day, and avoid any temptation that this would be an even better experience. This is exactly what I plan on doing this upcoming spring/summer. I do recommend it, even if I didn't lose as much weight as I'd have liked. The Bronchodilation effects alone are worth a try!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Jitters
      • Stim-D