Whey Tech Pro 24

By: BodyTech

Whey Tech Pro 24 is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by BodyTech. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

What should I take with Whey Tech Pro 24?
Click to Expand
  January 10, 2011

I have been taking this protein powder for a couple months now and have noticed decent gains with it. I has a good deal of BCAAs and helps out a lot with recovery. It's comparable to ON Whey Protein, but a little better. The chocolate mint flavor is real good. Decent value too.
 Pros:
 Cons:

• cesar1
    January 10, 2011

How much did you get this for??
  • steelforce
    January 10, 2011

This stuff is 37.99 online and you get 94 servings. For a 5 pounds tub.

My goals are to bulk up, so unless we are talking poo soy protein or something, all protein is good. Among the cheaper protein you can buy that still has bcaa in the store, I tried bodytech. Now when you are trying to bulk up its important to not cringe when you have it. I used this in water post workout with mint chocolate and dark chocolate and its among the best I have ever tasted. I really didn't like the french vanilla, but mixed with chocolate syrup or something it is doable. There are shittier proteins out there for less, but for a base post work protein this is the one to go with.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.