Whey Tech Pro 24

By: BodyTech

January 10, 2011

I have been taking this protein powder for a couple months now and have noticed decent gains with it. I has a good deal of BCAAs and helps out a lot with recovery. It's comparable to ON Whey Protein, but a little better. The chocolate mint flavor is real good. Decent value too.
 Pros:
 Cons:

• cesar1
      January 10, 2011

How much did you get this for??
    • steelforce
      January 10, 2011

This stuff is 37.99 online and you get 94 servings. For a 5 pounds tub.

June 19, 2014

My goals are to bulk up, so unless we are talking poo soy protein or something, all protein is good. Among the cheaper protein you can buy that still has bcaa in the store, I tried bodytech. Now when you are trying to bulk up its important to not cringe when you have it. I used this in water post workout with mint chocolate and dark chocolate and its among the best I have ever tasted. I really didn't like the french vanilla, but mixed with chocolate syrup or something it is doable. There are shittier proteins out there for less, but for a base post work protein this is the one to go with.
     Pros:
     Cons:
      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.