7.1

Ranks #30 (better than 15%)
In: Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Strength1 is a Prohormone manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

September 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Does Not Convert To Estrogen
  • Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

One last special thanks to Muscle1 for providing their products for the SR TROOPs to try out. Also, another apology for the tardiness of the reviews on my behalf. Strength1 was the primary prohormone supplement that made up the base of my PH stack run with Muscle1. As I mentioned in my review with P-Cycle7 and Mass4, I ran those two compounds alongside Strength1. I was following a lean bulk, so I was focusing more on strength and size gains, though I did not get the opportunity to get in specific measurements before and after. However, I will detail all specific gains in strength and visible size gains later in this review. In addition, specific cycle aspects will also be explained.

The prohormone compound in Strength1 is 1-Andro (1-DHEA). 1-Andro is a highly anabolic compound, said to be 7x more anabolic than testosterone itself. It does not aromatize, making it a dry, lean gainer. It is touted to provide big increases in both strength and mass along with intensive training and exercise. It is non-methylated and considered milder when it comes to side effects.

The side effects that do potentially come with 1-Andro's usage include lethargy, libido loss, a rise in blood pressure, and joint discomfort. Therefore, a test base for libido support and general cycle support is strongly recommended.

Each capsule contains 110mg. The effective dose range of 1-Andro is said to be anywhere between 150-450mg, with 330mg believed to be the "sweet spot" dosage for many.

As with Muscle1's other two products, the patented Elite Peak Intake Complex is also included at 600mg. Again, it contains grapefruit extract, DHB, and black pepper extract.

I ran Strength1 with Mass4 and P-Cycle7 in the following protocol for 4 weeks:

4 caps of Strength1
4 caps of Mass4
3 caps of P-Cycle7.

I took the dosages together spread out in 4 hour intervals with food. Additional support products included basic staples such as protein (which included protein products from other TROOPs orders), fish oil, Vital 4-U multivitamin, Himalaya Liver Care, and NAC. In addition I was also using Magnum Nutraceuticals Performance Greens, Tropical Oasis Joint Support, Dymatize Iso-100, and TBN BCAAs. Needless to say, a lot of other TROOPer orders complimented my run.

Again, I was doing a lean bulk while on cycle. I was consuming 3800 calories with subsequent good carbs from wild rice, yams, oats, and whole grains. Protein sources included nuts, peanuts butter, lean meats, plenty of fish, and occasionally dairy products. Of course, I ate plenty of other good wholesome food but these were my mainstay staples. I had no cheat days.

While taken fasted, my beginning weight was 236 lbs. I actually lost quite a bit of weight over this year's Ramadan and have been working since June to gain much of it back while also trying to get my main lifts back up as well. I didn't lose significant strength, but some heavy compound exercises took a little dip. This was the main reason why I opted for this cycle.

Now getting to the results of Strength1 itself, I must say that is helped significantly in getting my strength up. Some notable PRs I set mostly with lifts I have been focusing much attention on that didn't get much love in the past include:

Front Squat 280 lbs
Barbell Hack lift 415 lbs
T-Bar Landmine Press: 3 plates placed at end so 160 lbs? Either way, the most I've done on that lift
Weighted Dips: Bodyweight plus 4 additional 45 lbs plates for 1-2 reps
Snatch Grip Rack Pull: 465 lbs

In addition my conventional compound movements also began to climb back up to their original numbers with my form much improved since I started following more dropset oriented training regimen. I was able to get back up to 315 lbs on the bench press with the help of a slingshot, beltless squats got back up to 405 lbs, and conventional beltless deadlifts have broken over the 500 lbs barrier. I pulled about 515 lbs beltless with deads. These aren't my original maxes but closer to them and again, beltless and with much improved form.

My weight taken after the cycle (again while I was fasted), was 242 lbs. I looked much more fuller, bigger, vascular, and significantly leaner particularlty around my midsection despite a gain in weight. I had very little to no water weight or bloat. Therefore, I can say that with these gains in strength and a gain in a good 6 pounds of lean muscle, this product delivered fiercely.

I am now on pct with the SERM clomid at 100/100/50/50 along with Lab tech's t-fuel prime. So far, all gains have been retained and libido is back high in gear.

Like the products I reviewed before, this product loses points in the value section. Each bottle comes out to 90 dollars. I needed two bottles to run the doses that I specified so that would be 180 dollars if your were to run a similar cycle and that is not including the cost of supports, test base, and pct. Muscle1 currently offers stack deals on their website, but it is still rather too expensive and investment. If they could improve the stack deals to included more of the supplements together, perhaps the value would be better provided the prices would be lower. Currently though, that is simply to high a price tag despite the efficacy.

Side Effects

Along with the supports, mass4 as my test base, and p-cycle7 as my AI, I experienced almost no side effects. I had minimal lethargy in week one, but that soon went away once mass4 kicked in. Be sure you follow proper dosage protocols, use proper ancillaries, and follow pct afterwards.

Conclusion

While the price tag is absurdly high, if you're willing to invest the cash in everything you need including the supports, pct, and the other products form Muscle1, Stregnth1 will give you some good gains in size and strength provided of course you follow proper dosing protocols and keep your training intensive as hell and diet as clean as possible. Be strong, but at the same time please be smart and listen to your body. These may be mild products but everyone will react differently.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

5.6
  September 24, 2017

• Increases Libido
  • A Little Pricey
  • Bad Smell
This review is on Muscle-1's "Strength 1" Andro product, a hormonal supplement that converts to 1-Test through conversion. I do have a few Prohormone cycles under my belt from these past several years, the most recent was an MSten/Tr1umph (the old PH, not the powder)/DHEA run at the beginning of this year. That one was fun but damn if I didn't feel funky towards the end! Ok back to this; my only foray into the Andro realm was a 4-Andro transdermal topical product I did a few years ago. I've never tried the 1-Andro side of things, but it sure is gaining popularity these days. I ran this alongside Muscle-1's "Mass-4" 4-Andro product, which I utilized as a Test Base to offset any sides I might get from this. And because Gainz! Anyways, huge thanks to Muscle-1 for making this available to us, especially considering how expensive these products retail for!

PROFILE-8
Simple profile; there's 110mg of 1-Androstene along with a 600mg blend of "Elite peak intake complex" per pill. The peak intake complex is a prop-blend of grapefruit extract, and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (black pepper extract). Regarding that blend, Fellow Trooper Darkman reached out to the Muscle1 board rep, and got the full breakdown of it. So feel free to check out his review. There are 60 pills per container. Label instructions say take 2-3 pills per day, but after I did some homework I figured 3 pills would put me at the dose I want to be at. So that's what I ran it at, knowing I would be short dosed by about a week (making my run only 3 weeks). The pills themselves have a real odd sour smell to them.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.7
Well, after a few days of taking this I felt a slight lethargy and laziness, almost as if I was not sleeping enough at night. Luckily, right at 1 week is when the Mass-4 kicked in as a Test Base, and I felt better. Ok so that's discussed but what was really impressive is even with the lethargy, I would feel an inner drive and confidence in the gym, and the strength was coming on pretty nice. At the 3 week mark I was repping 3 plates on the squat rack about 6-8 times, where before I would get 4 at the most. Muscle pumps were great, vascularity was coming in nice, and endurance improved a bit. I noticed some detail coming into my upper chest and shoulders, something I've never had before. What also was increased was my appetite! There would be moments where all of a sudden, I just had to eat whatever was in the cabinet. I think I ate more junk food on this, only because I didn't want to cook up something and would just grab whatever was convenient. So no, I do not suggest trying to cut while taking this. I started the run weighing 236, and after 3 weeks I put on 11lbs of lean muscle. My waist didn't shrink much, but considering how I was eating it didn't expand, either. To realize these results in only 3 weeks is pretty damn impressive!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
There is some slight lethargy, but a good test-base helps immensely in this area. I'd burp up some of that funkiness right after taking a dose. Right towards the end of week 3 (coincidentally, the end of my run) my left nipple would get some pain flashes and a little itchy. i Attribute this to the Mass-4 (a "wet" compound) since 1-Andro isn't known to have estrogen related side effects. If I was running this stack any longer I'd definitely have a good AI on hand. But besides that, there was NONE of that "toxic" feeling you'd get with some Methylated Hormonal products! When I was taking the MSten/Triumph stack I couldn't even have a beer without feeling like death! This product is so much easier on your general health.

VALUE-6
Now for the bad; A bottle goes for 89.99 on their website!! And to run it at the dose I did, you'd need 2 bottles to run for a decent length (4-6 weeks). But If I had the money to burn, I would do exactly that. Now we're talking 180$ for a 6 week run, coupled with all the extras like cycle support and PCT. That's a big chunk of change to shell out! I searched but couldn't find it available anywhere else. NOTE; there is a Buy-1 Get-1 50% off for Troopers, and they're working on getting distributed through hi end retailers, as well as working on the pricing. So stay tuned for some better pricing options!

OVERALL-7
Although it's expensive, if you're thinking about jumping into the hormonal side of the supplement industry I'd still recommend this. Spend the money on 2 bottles, get some good support/PCT lined up, and enjoy the gains! Yeah I know, 2 bottles would be even more expensive along with all the ancillaries, but like I've said before about the PH Game; if you wanna play be ready to pay. Honestly, I'm excited to see what 6 weeks of this could do!

September 15, 2017

• Does Not Convert To Estrogen
  • Increases Libido
  • A Little Pricey

Greetings, Suppreviews family! Mr. Sexual Chocolate himself is back with another review. This time it's Muscle 1's 1-Andro offering called Strength 1. Although Muscle 1 is a relatively new company, it is making a little ripple here based on other TROOPers comments and reviews. Thanks to Muscle 1 for supporting the TROOPs and from what I've seen so far, for addressing the concerns and questions of their customers. On to the review.

(8)
The label is pretty simple and straightforward; 110 mg of 1-Andro and a 600 mg proprietary (EPIC) blend (ugh!) of grapefruit extract, dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), and black pepper extract. If you've read any of my previous reviews, you already know how I feel about prop blends. However, the Muscle 1 board rep has addressed this issue and stated that newer batches on Strength 1 (and Mass 4) will have the prop blend fully disclosed. Here's how the EPIC blend is broken down:
Grapefruit Juice Extract 10:1. 530mg
6,7, DHB (Standardized 45%) 50mg
Black Pepper Extract (Standardized 95%) 20mg

The last 3 ingredients were added to aid in absorption. Without them, you'd only be utilizing maybe 10-20% of the product, because 1 Andro's poor bio-availability. These added ingredients increase 1-Andro's rate of absorption significantly.

Each bottle of Strength 1 contains 60 capsules. The directions state to take 2-3 capsules per day. I took 2, so the bottle lasted me a month. I must also add that Strength 1 has a pretty strong odor to it and a mediciney taste; nothing that made it hard for me to take, but I did find it a little off-putting.

(8)
I have previous experience with 1-Andro, and experienced some pretty impressive results. Last time, however, I took a dosage that was comparable to the dosage used in a 2013 study at West Texas A & M University. In a nutshell, 9 men with an average of 5 years lifting experience were given a daily dosage of 330 mg of 1-Andro for 4 weeks. The 9 men gained an average lean mass of 10.4 lbs and an increase in strength of 92.2 lbs in total load on bench/squat/deadlift. The study can be viewed by copying and pasting this link to a web browser: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24381122

Anyway, this time around, I took just 2 capsules per day (220 mg). Although I didn't achieve the same level of success as the West Texas A & M subjects, I did notice some positive effects, and I'm pretty satisfied. My weight stayed pretty much the same, give or take a pound, I was able to knock out an extra 2-3 reps per set on each lift, I tightened up nicely, especially in my abs, shoulders, and arms. I'm definitely leaner and more defined, but I look "bigger." I also had a nice bump in my libido.

I recommend following a PCT immediately after any prohormone cycle. Although 1-Andro is relatively mild compared to the prohormones of a few years ago, I don't take chances when it comes to my hormones. I'm currently using Muscle 1's PCT product P-Cycle 7, and I also Toremefine on hand as an extra precaution.

(6)
The only place that i could find Strength 1 (and their other products) was on Muscle 1's website for $89.99. That's a little on the expensive side, but in the same ball park of other similar products. If I had a little more cash on hand, I would have purchased another bottle and ran 330 mg for 6 weeks. I'm hoping Muscle 1's product line becomes available to other supplement sites.

Side Effects

I definiely had more aggression in the gym. I had a couple of rogue zits appear on my forehead, but didn't experience much else

Conclusion

Having seen past success with 1-Andro, I had fairly high expectations from Strength 1, and I was not disappointed. My gains were not dramatic, but they were definitely noticeable. Kudos to Muscle 1 for nailing it with this 1-Andro product. I just wish the price weren't so high.

5.7
  September 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength

Want to give a shoutout to SR for allowing me to try this product. For all the years I have been working out, this is my first time taking a prohormone so I was unsure of what to expect....and i have to say I am pleased with the product.

Strength1 is pretty straight forward with what it contains. No prop blend and not much to it. It contains 110mg of 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one. Its a two step conversion to 1-testosterone. Strength1 also contains 600 mg of 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin which is found in grapefruit juice and is to aid in the absoprtion. (I had to look this one up because i had not heard of it before)

Dosing is 2-3 capsules a day and to be taken with food. I typically took this in the morning after my oats. I started with 2 capsules and day then bumped to 3. I know these are capsules, but as for taste, they had a funky odor to them so you would get a whiff as you were getting ready to swallow them. Not enough to choke you, but definitely noticeable.

As I said earlier, this was my first time taking a prohormone so I do not have anything to compare Strength1 too, but I did notice improvements in my strength and physical appearance. Especially a little after i was halfway thru with the bottle. It is not skyrocketing strength like stated on the bottle, but definitely enough to notice. Maybe if i were to take it for a full 8 weeks i would really notice a great increase in strength but i only had one bottle. I also noticed I felt I looked a little leaner in the mirror without changing my diet. (probably eating a little worse truthfully).
as for the boost of muscle density it claims, i really didn't feel any "harder" than usual.

As for the value, i found this product is $90 online. This seems to be around the standard price for prohormones so I think the price is reasonable for the market. And again, i have not tried other similar products so I can not compare prices that way.

Side Effects

Strength1 did not give me any adverse side effects. It did however, give me some small lean gains.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would recommend Strength1 to someone. I did see some small, but good results from this product. However, I would recommend trying this product for the full 8 weeks, and not just the one bottle like I took.

August 28, 2017

Hello everyone..

Just to preface. I have taken Prohomornes prior to this one, so this was not my first rodeo. I have specifically taken 1-ANDRO prior to this product. When I started this this product I took it alongside:

1-ANDRO (2 capsules in the morning) + (1 capsule in the afternoon)
4-ANDRO(1 capsule in the morning) + (1 capsule in the afternoon)
Armistine - taken every other 3 days (help mitigate any estrogenic conversion)

1-ANDRO(1-DHEA, 1-AD) is a non methalynated PH so it does not convert to estrogen. 1-AD is considered to be a very "lean" product because it gives the user dry gains that harden the muscle and expose vascularity . This product is considered one of the milder prohormones because 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone, so essentially it is a pre-cursor.

4-ANDRO- 4-Andro Max is a highly concentrated dose of 4-Androsterone, also known as 4-DHEA , a popular "non-methylated" prohormone. Methylated prohormones utilize a methyl-ester which causes them to be more effective but much harder on the liver. The non-methylated prohormones offer much less toxicity while still achieving generous results.

Arimistine: This product is used to help convert estrogen to testosterone in the body. The body notices that that an extraneous test is present so estrogen tries to compensate while simultaneously being elevated, this product helps mitigate that.

Taste/Dosing

Taste: despite being capsules...this product did have a very pharmaceutical taste.. a bit unpleasant, but not a big issue.

Dosing:
Strength1: 110mg of 1-AD, 1-3x a day. (I consumed 2 in the morning and 1 at night)
Mass4: 100mg of 4-AD, 1-3x a day.(I consumed 1 in the morning and 1 at night)
Pcycle7: 25mg of Arimistine, 2-4x day. ( I consumed this product after 1 week, 2 capsules a day)

This will be very hard to gauge because many of you who are familiar with ProHormones will know that one does not fully experience the products range of effectiveness until 3-5x weeks after consumption. I had less than 2 weeks with this product.

I will note that about after a week taking this product I had one of the best shoulder workouts I had in a long while. After coming from a 8 week cutting cycle, my strength obliterated at the gym, and I want to cautiously say that I believe it was the PH doing work.

Again. This is very difficult to assess because of the small time frame. Understanding my body, my strength, and mental-markers...I can say with some confidence that I believe if I had not experienced any negative effects, this product could have been amazing.

The company that sells this product Muscle1. is very new. Unfortunately, their website has been very inconsistet and currently broken so I have NO reference for how much these products cost.

After extensive searching..it would appear that this product has not even made the shelf on other websites/stores. So more information is needed so price-point can be determined.

Side Effects

The negative effects I experience happened all on 1 day.

This occurred last Sunday 8/20/17.

I woke up finding myself having a very itch scalp and neck. It was extremely irritating and I assumed it had been mosquito bites. I applied some ant-itching cream and I went on with my day.

**I took my morning routine 2 capsules of 1-AD, and 1 capsule of 4-AD

Then, I was actually on my way to Disneyland this day. Upon arrival, the sun was blazing, and I imagined it was aggravating my "mosquito bites." After 3-4 hours at the park, I noticed that my knuckles were colored red, my neck, elbows, and shoulders became insanely itchy. I was able to go to the First-Aid and was treated with Benadryl.

Fast-forward 4 hours later. The itching resumes, this time it is more more aggressive. Keep in mind all day I have been reapplying anti-itch cream and at this point I am almost certain it is the pills I was taking. By 10pm, I found myself itching profusely, the redness in my knuckles had reappeared, and this time I was itching for my back and lower back...I knew something was wrong.

I rushed to the Emergency Room to get checked. I have been diagnosed with Hives. They are not life-threatening, just very annoying. The hives are obviously a reaction to something I taken...and the solution to stop the hives is to stop the enabler(the pills).

I received a steriod shot in the but(to stop the itching), and was given some prescription medicine.

Conclusion

It is hard to assess the efficacy of this product because I was very early in the cycle. My fear is that I may have been a perfect guinea pig for a brand new company, with their new formulated product, and unfortunately I had to endure the adverse effects. With all products, proceed with your own risk, one cannot say WHY or IF this product was directly responsible, but I'm not willing to take that chance.