(Better than 22% in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones)

Strength1 is a Prohormone manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

April 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
----Introduction---
Muscle1, Inc. I would like to give you a Big Thank you for allowing me to try Muscle1. This has been my first ever Pro Hormone experience. I really did enjoy taking this product, and I hope anyone reading this review can take something away from it.

Ingredient Profile & Dosing

60 capsules per container Stregnth1 is comprised of 1-Androsterone-3b-ol, 17-one or most commonly known as 1-Andro or 1-DHEA. You get 110mg of 1-Andro and 600mg of E.P.I.C. which is made up of Grapefruit extract and Black pepper extract for absorption.

1-Androi converts into 1-Testosterone via converting into 1-androstenediol and 1-androstenedione once converted into 1-Testosterone is where this product shines as it is very anabolic and does not convert into estrogen.

I dosed this at 2 capsules per day for most of the bottle, I would take my 1st serving with breakfast and the 2nd serving with my afternoon snack or shake. I found that this was the most effective dosing protocol for me as it was nearly impossible for me to miss or forget a dose.

Effectiveness & Side Effects

This product promises strength and lean gains

Strength - I noticed the strength starting to creep up around the start of week 3. I was squatting 225lbs for clean reps of 6-7 with way more in the tank. Also benching although I always have a poverty bench 225 felt easier than normal for reps of 3-4. I also managed to incline press the 90lb dumbbells for 10 reps on more than one occasion. Deadlifts felt smooth both conventional and sumo, I am still in the process of bettering technique in both stances, I like to practice both as they complement each other and other lifts like the squat.

Lean gains - Well they started off as lean gains for sure. I noticed my shoulders, traps and legs improving to what I think was drastic change in a considerable short amount of time. My delts for the first time in a very long time actually had a slight 3D look. My Large size shirts started getting tight in the right areas (traps, back and shoulders) I had to switch to an XL as I'm not a fan of tight clothes.

I didn't have any side effects to note on this run as it was only 1 bottle. Maybe at 3 capsules I would have noticed something. Just an observation these capsules smell pretty nasty, I was wondering if this was because of the EPIC or is that the nature of 1-DHEA?

Value & Conclusion

I think Stregnth1 is a good product that has a fair price ($90.00) for the amount of gains if you keep the dose at 2 capsules per day. I would like to run 2 bottles of this stuff at 3 capsules per day, I think that will incorporate this into my supplements for a transformation coming soon.

I really enjoyed my run with Strength1, I actually bridged the last week of this product with Mass4. Please see that review next.

Thank you Muscle1, Inc. and SR for the continued support.

Overall
Overall
7.1
7.1
  December 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
What's up SR this review is on muscle 1 strength 1-Andro product. I've tired the PCT which I really like for a first time user now I'm doing for there strength gains. I've never tired a 1-Andro when muscle 1 put there put up for review I really wanted to give it a try to see how it would run. Some of the claims for this product is lean muscle gains, sky rocking strength, along with increasing muscle density. Let's see how it works.

The main ingredient is 1-Androstene at 110mg, then follows the elite peak intake complex at 600mg

Dosing was to take 1 pill 2 to 3 times daily. I did the 1 pill 2 times daily.

For being the first time using and 1-Andro product the results were solid. I notice a nice increase with my weight training in the gym along with a little added extra rage to get it done. There was also more noticeable difference with my body I was putting more mass and size on with my training. The extra strength from the 1-Andro helped me achieve more of my lifting goals in the gym. I was able to rack n pull 495lb for 15 reps. Which before when I was not on this product there was no chance I would ever be able to do that much weight. Also I was also able to bench squat 525lb for 12reps which was a PR before was 495lb for 2 reps. Overall this was a great beginner 1-Andro product and in the future I would be willing to try something stronger. I was very pleased with the results that I did get.

The price with this product it is 89.99 for 60 servings but that would also depend on how the dosing that you use. It would of course cost more if you did it three times a day.

Side Effects

Strength gainz

Conclusion

If you have never taking a 1-Andro product before defiantly give muscle 1 a try. The results were really good and made a great impact with my overall lifts and making some PR gains.

December 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • A Little Pricey

I want to give a big thank you shoutout to Muscle 1 for participating in the TROOPS and allowing me to use and review their Strength 1 product! I am a 26 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength.

Like their Mass 4 and P Cycle products this is a very small, simple, and straightforward ingredient label. First up on the label is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one at 110mg per serving. This is an prohormone that will convert into testosterone inside the body during a 2 step conversion process. The company claims this ingredient is much more potent than normal testosterone. This ingredient is also non methylated which means it is safer on the liver than previous prohormones. It also means there is less to almost no side effects during your use. Next up on the label is their "EPIC" Elite peak intake complex at 600mg per serving. ''Tis complex contains grapefruit extract 10:1, 6',7'-Dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract. All of the ingredients in this complex are meant to increase absorption in the body. That is is for the label and ingredients!

This supplement comes in capsule form so there is no taste or mixability to review. The capsules are average size compared to most other supplements. They do have a funky kind of off putting smell to them but it didn't bother me during my use. The dosing for the prohormone is 110mg per pill and most of the research I did before starting this said that 330mg a day is the sweet spot for a beginner to prohormones. I stuck with 330mg a day throughout my entire usage.

Between using this and their MASS4 supplement I found them to be very effective at what they intended to do. I gained about 9-12 pounds by the time I finished and it all felt and looked like lean muscle. I noticed I did get fairly lean and my diet didn't change much if at all. In fact I probably ate a bit more. I did notice an increase in strength but it wasn't as successful as my muscle increase. All of my lifts went up slightly but where I noticed it most was my reps at the current weights I used increased quite a bit. It was definitely nice to see a difference in shape and strength. I started noticing changes and results when I was about 1/3 my way into the supplement. I already consider my Libido to be pretty good so I didn't notice too much of a difference there.

Here's my only downfall to this product. It's not widely available at all and it's fairly pricy. The companies website is the only place online I was able to find it. The site has it listed at originally $110 a bottle but currently on sale at $90. This company is rather new so I'm hoping once they get their name out there a bit more they will be able to lower their prices.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product. I know a lot of people experienced lethargy but that did not effect me at all.

Conclusion

Overall I was very pleased by this product. I saw and felt great results. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who has been lifting awhile and is stuck at a plateau or is a hard gainer. Only problem is you'll have to be willing to shell out a bunch of cash in order to get this. I would definitely love to try this again in the future if I ever found it cheaper. Thanks again to Muscle1 for allowing me to use and review their STRENGTH1 supplement!

November 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Some Lethargy
  • Loss Of Libido

Hi Everyone- BCTut here with my review on Muscle1, Inc.'s new prohormone, Strength1. I took this after being off anything that would affect my test levels for about 45 days, so I should have been a pretty blank slate. It was my first try with a prohormone, but I'm experienced with using NTBs and SARMs. This experience left me thinking I'd probably stay in my lane and only use those two categories in the future.

Each pill contains 110mg of 1-andro. The average dosage according to my research is typically 300-800mg/day depending on your body weight and amount of experience with similar products.

No taste and no mixing, these are pills.

I dosed this stuff on the high side. For the first week I took 1 pill twice daily in the morning and at night. After the first week and not seeing effects, I increased my dose to 2 pills twice daily. At 225lbs, I began to see effects at this dose.

The company only recommends dosing 2-3 pills daily, so after the second week I was beyond the recommendation for daily intake.

While I think Strength1 was clearly working, it wasn't intense by any means and I did have sides that I'll get into later. I did notice that the first clear indicator of the pills taking affect was an increase in muscle density. Next I noticed an uptick in my weights on major lifts like bench and squat. I never go to my 1rm, but I noticed that I was moving heavier loads in general. I also have bad knees, hips, and shoulders, so a lot of my training is focused on form and reps instead of weight. For instance, 315 is a lot of weight for me to squat typically. While on Strength1 I was able to rep up to 385x5 without trouble. My incline bench usually plateaus at 225; I was able to boost that to 265. Decline/Reverse Grip I was able to push up to 335x3. Sled pushes and pulls had me hauling 10-12 plates on the sled up from 8-9.

Despite moving such heavy weight, I will say that I felt a little less motivated. I usually watch the clock as a queue to hurry up and finish so I have time to get ready for work. On a few occasions I found myself watching and wondering if I should just leave. That was unusual for me.

I was very clear headed while taking this product too. Little spats with the wife where I may have spazzed out at some point, I found myself just not doing. I was a little more helpful around the house than I usually am and just seemed to have more patience. No more "why did you throw away my drink"/ "I thought it was old"/ "there were ice cubes in it!". My drinks still get thrown away if they leave my sight for even a split second, but no need to cry about it on Strength1!

So you gotta figure my wife would've been pretty happy with me for being so helpful and not complaining, right? Wrong. Let's get into the sides.

Side Effects

Remember that song "Detachable Penis" by King Missile? That's how I felt. Like my wiener had just up and abandoned me. I had absolutely no sex drive. It was downright bizarre. Despite being so domesticated and strong looking, my wife hated me while I was on this stuff!
I also noticed I was losing some hair. I have a lot of hair, and I think it's started to grow back now, but I was really shedding while on-cycle. At one time I was doing some work and brushed my hair away from my face only to have 10-12 hairs fall onto my keyboard. Scary!

After completing my cycle I hopped on an NTB as a PCT and my sides quickly started to go away.

What I didn't notice were things like gyno, water retention, moodiness, etc., so I don't think any estrogen conversion was happening. I think this stuff was actually just powerful enough to shut me down and stop my LH production.

Right now Strength1 is being sold for $89.99 on their website. I wasn't able to find it elsewhere. I think the price is a little steep. If you don't care about the sides I experienced and can afford it, you might think differently for a product that clearly worked from an increased weights perspective.

Conclusion

For me, personally, I think this stuff worked but I wouldn't do it again because of the sides I experienced. If you aren't expected to have sex regularly and aren't a diva about your hair like I am, you will probably like it. I think Muscle1 overall seems like a pretty reputable company based on their feedback to other reviews. So I'll just leave it at that. Not for me, but might be worth a go for you!

November 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Increases Libido
  • Sheds Fat
  • Low Sides
  • Does Not Convert To Estrogen
  • Non-Methylated
  • Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

Before I start I want to give a huge shout out to Muscle1 Inc for working with me. They gave me the opportunity to run an 8 week cycle of Strength1 at 330mg daily. I was on the lookout for a prohormone that would help me increase my strength while it was non-methylated/produce no estrogen. When Strength1 became available I had to give it a shot especially where I was at in my powerlifting cycle.

Claims:
- Skyrocket Strength *Met*
- Boost Muscle Density *Met*
- Boost Lean Gains *Met*

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features one main ingredient 1-Androstene-3b-oI, 17-One. Otherwise known as 1-Andro (1-DHEA), its a two step-conversion process to 1-testosterone by two enzyme pathways. Research has shown 1-Testosterone to be 7 times more anabolic than regular testosterone. It differs from regular testosterone by having a 1,2 double bond instead of a 4,5 double bond. Whats nice about this ingredient is the fact that it doesn't aromatize into estrogen.

The Peak Intake Complex features (Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6',7'-Dihydroxybergamottin, Black Pepper Extract). To dumb this down for myself and others basically this complex features 3 ingredients that enhance absorption of the prohormone into the bloodstream.

Since there is no taste or mixability to judge on I'll go right into dosing. In regards to dosing I took 3 capsules daily (w/ food) spread evenly apart every 5 or so hours. I also took additional supplements during this time to include: multi-vitamins, cycle support supps, protein, bcaas.

Like I said above I was at the point in my powerlifting cycle where Strength1 could do some good damage. I was running a Cube Predator program aimed at helping me gain strength & size. There wasn't any kind of diet I was following during that time just following a flexible diet macro count to help put on size. Because of the nature of this program and the limited gym equipment I had to train with I'll just go into my three main compound lifts. At the beginning of the cycle my PRs were: Squat 350, Bench 290, Deadlift 440. By the end of 8 weeks they looked like: Squat 365, Bench 300, Deadlift 455 for a total of 40lb PR total.

Besides for the strength gains I noticed a leaner more defined look all while packing on 4lbs during that time. I felt as if this helped me shed some fat all while gaining that weight. As most of you of have taken prohormones know you can experience shutdown. However my libido was sky rocketed as I was walking with well you know what in my shorts/pants through out the day & night.

Now I'm currently on my PCT and hope to keep most of these strength gains. If needed I will update this review if there are any dramatic changes following my PCT regimen.

Muscle1 Inc sells 90 capsule bottles of Strength1 for around $90 on their website. To be honest your going to need to buy at least 2 bottles which will cost you around $180. Now add in support supplements, a test base & pct..... your looking at a ton of money being spent. Due to the timing of my review being on Black Friday weekend they are offering a sale for 50% off using code MASSIVE50 through t.he end of Monday If your wanting to try any of Muscle1 Inc supplements now is the time to buy.

Side Effects

Very mild lethargy during the first week while on cycle. Besides for the mild lethargy there are no other side effects to report.

Conclusion

In conclusion all of the claims were met and felt Strength1 to be a very good product. However the price tag lingers, but there is hope with a 50% discount code you can use from now through Monday. As with any prohormone product (even if its safe) make sure to have your support supps ready before you start a cycle. Once again a big thanks to Muscle1 Inc. for giving me this opportunity.

6.7
  November 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Increases Libido
  • Sheds Fat
  • Does Not Convert To Estrogen
  • Non-Methylated
  • Some Lethargy
  • Some High BP

What's up SR family! I would like to start by thanking Muscle 1 and for the Trooper program for the opportunity to give Strength 1 a run. As some of may recall, the good old days of PH, before the 2005 ban went into effect, were like Prohibition in the 20s; many powerful and toxic PH to run. Now, here in 2017, some PH have made a comeback, but not as strong as those in the past; based on what I have read and see, some like Strength 1 have received good feedback. When Strength 1 came up for the troopers, I decided to give it a world.

The main goodie in Strength 1 is 110 mg of 1-Andro, which is DHEA based. Some maybe thinking, that is a low dose; however, in my opinion, it right about where you want to be, especially if you are following the protocol that Muscle 1 suggest. In addition, one does not have to work about any estrogen conversation of any Liver enzyme elevation, since this no methylated. Furthermore, you get some black pepper extract to help the body absorb better.

Taste - these are capsules so no need to eat something that looks like cat litter; pop the capsule and be done with it.

Mix - Again, it is a capsule, so nothing to mix.

Dosing - Now, this is where I played with; I ran this in an old school some people ran strong PH back in the day; pulse cycling. This is when you run a 30-day cycle in the following manner, 2 weeks on, with one week off, and 2 weeks back. I will explain why I decided to run Strength 1 like this in the side effect section.

Strength 1 was a nice run, I am sure I may have benefited more than others who are younger; being 48, any boost, my body will take to it very well. On my 1st week, I started to notice an increase in my strength, my bench was up, and bend over rolls were up as well. In addition, Libido was up as well. After the week pause I took, I notice my strength was still up; however, libido was back to normal.

When I started the last 2 weeks of Strength 1, it picks up where I left off, stronger. However, now I started to notice my shoulders and abs to trim down; I was able to see more muscle definition. Furthermore, libido was back up and ready to play. I always looked pumped, which was a nice affect I was not expecting.

In regards to my PCT while on Strength 1, I used an over the counter AI at 75mg of Arimistane to be on the safe side and ran T-Fuel Prime from Lab Tech Nutraceuticals.

Well, Strength 1 is not cheap, at $90.00 a bottle, is on the high side. However, as the only rep has mentioned in the pass, as soon as more retailors are carrying it, the price will drop. You get 30 days if you use 2 capsules a day; however, if you run it on 3 capsules, you will get about 20 days. The way I ran Strength 1, the value went up, since I was able to get 5 weeks out of it.

Side Effects

Strength 1 gave me a couple of sides, which lead me to run Strength 1 in a pulse cycle. On my after 3 servings, I would get a nasty headache, I believe it was increasing my BP. In addition, by the 7th day, I started to get some lethargic feels. When I took a week off and stated up again, headache side was gone and the lethargic feeling was at a minimal.

Conclusion

Strength 1 at the end of the day performed well for me, this as other have mentioned, is a great place to start for anyone looking to try a PH; just be over the age of 25 to avoid any hormonal issues when cycling off. Strength 1 is a PH, which can be stacked with Muscle 1's other PH product or even a SARM, if you can still get your hands on some real ones. I would run Strength 1 again; this time I will add a pre-cycle supplements like Hawthorne Berry to help regulate any BP issues. If you have the extra cash now and really want to give Strength 1 a run, go for it, plus we on SR get a nice Discount code to get another product at 50% off. Keep an eye out for any Black Friday deals for this; jump on it if it is on sale! I would like to thank Muscle 1 again for the opportunity.

November 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • A Little Pricey

First I would like to thank Muscle1 for sending this supplement out to review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. 1-Andro is a great supplement for test boosting, and I also stacked this with their 4-andro and armistane. Great stack that delivered noticeable results in both the strength and mass departments.

Main ingredient used is the 1-andro that we can also see noted as 1-Dhea. This ingredient is non-methylated, which means safer for use on your liver. Also this ingredient does not aromatize into estrogen production, so if you want the safest bet for strength and size without the fear of gyno then hear you go.

Also included is the EPIC complex of ingredients at 600mg to ensure better intestinal absorption. Without these types of ingredients you will most likely not see any results because the body is not even absorbing it. Overall disclosed ingredient profile and right dosing can be made.

No taste really just some bitterness.

Mixabilty N/A. Don't open capsules.

Dosing for me was 2 caps daily to last for the whole month duration stack. 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I really would have loved to used this supplement for 2 months instead. I could only imagine the strength increases!

Strength was definitely increased. I mentioned in previous 2 reviews of their products that I had great results with deadlift strength potential, but I also went up from doing back squat singles at 325lbs to repping them out for x3. Going from a single to x3 is a big deal with overall strength.

Muscle size went up and was noticeable by gym patrons. Muscle hardening also occurred which made me walk around feeling pumped all day long. Libido was awesome and somewhat strange. I could seriously last long during intercourse to where wife was tired out hahaha didn't have issues in this category previously, but it was a good increase.

$89.99 is kinda steep, but for these types of strength gains I can see peeps wanting it to bypass the strength plateaus they may encounter. Once Muscle1 is more widely available I think they will get very high ratings. But we discussed this enough in all the other reviews so this should suffice. Costs a bit but is a specialty supplement, so can't expect it to be $20.

Side Effects

Body Pimples

Conclusion

Strength and muscle increases made this guy happy as hell. Effective supplements that cost a bit more than most want to spend. Thanks for letting me review this Muscle1!

October 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Low Sides
  • Non-Methylated
  • Does Not Convert To Estrogen
  • Extreme Lethargy

First and foremost I would like to thank Muscle1, Inc. for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who wants to look good and be healthy for his old age. I'm always trying to improve my numbers so that I can consistently look better. Everyday I'm at the gym I'm pushing myself so that I can improve in weight or repetitions. I have tried 1-Dhea before and really enjoyed the result so when I noticed this was available to claim I figured I'll go ahead again. I do want to thank Muscle1 for being patient with me since I was still coming off the cycle with the previous prohormone.

This has a basic profile of 1-Andro (1-Dhea), 1-androstene-3b-ol 17-one which is the main ingredient. The dosage is 110 mg so you need to take more than one serving to have notable effect. It also has 600mg of proprietary blend consisting of grapefruit extract,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) and black pepper extract to help with the absorption.

I personally took two serving a day, where one I took in the morning with food and one in the afternoon with food. There is a mix of opinions on how much should be taken. I personally think that 200 should be sufficient ... especially since this was only my second time taking this. Also, while I was taking this I also was taking Mass-4 so I figured I don't over stress my body and keep the dosage low. I know that there were studies done with 330mg dosage but I personally think that is a lot especially for a beginner. Also, if you going to stack this with another prohormone you should consider lowering the dosage ... I don't think putting your body to such aggressive changes is a good thing, even if it's easy on your liver.

So now that you know I only took two pills did that have a effect on me. The answer is absolutely with 100% certainty that it did. Every time I hit the gym and go for the same muscle group there was a steady increase in either weight or repetition. I was able to pretty much break any plateau I had. Don't expect the increase to be huge but it's definitely there and steady. It's very rewarding and motivating and I always looked forward to another session to see how much I have improved. If your stuck and feel like you reached your plateau than you might want to consider taking this product.

Unfortunately I'm not very impressed here with price. Currently on the website this product goes for 89.99$ per bottle. In my case the serving costed me 3 dollars. Unfortunately, that is a little to expensive considering what is on the market. I get it that with addition of the grapefruit extract the value goes up but I still think it's a bit pricey compared to other offerings. There is a 30% discount on the product currently and I've been informed that they will be aiming to be more competitive price wise ... If the cost of the bottle with the 30% discount is 62.99 than that is very competitive. What makes this product more competitive is the potency ... I really felt the effects of this product at a smaller dose than what is recommended.

Side Effects

So, I have read that this type of prohormone can give you lethargy. I was struggling a lot while on this cycle. I kept feeling sleepy and tired. I had to really motivate myself to go out and put myself under more stress. Considering I only took 2/3 of the recommended dosage I do warn whom ever is considering that this will be expected. I'm assuming it's different per individual but do keep in mind what I wrote.

Conclusion

This is definitely a solid product that yielded great results for me personally. With the dosage of 2 pills I have experienced a noticeable boost in my strength which also provided me with extra motivation. With the small amount of effect that it has on the liver I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has reached their plateau and feels discouraged. I'm sure there are better ways to break that barrier but we tend to go for the easy way out. I think if one has the money to spend this would be the ideal offering. Keep in mind that after finishing this you need to post cycle since your hormone levels will be low. So again, this is not cheap. I thank you for reading this and hope you stay strong my friend.

October 4, 2017

• Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

For the most part, I'm not a huge fan of prohormones. I wasn't a big fan of them when they were actually dangerous(Superdrol for example), and I'm not a huge believer in the ones that are on the market these days. They do however, result in some noticeable gains.

One capsules give you 110mg of 1-andro. Some have complained that this is not enough, I personally found this to be not that bad actually. For reasons I'll get to in the effectiveness portion.

Strength-1 will not convert to estrogen, which is something I prefer. I have naturally low estrogen, and for whatever reason, I go out of my way to avoid raising it in anyway.

You also get the "Elite Peak Intake Complex"(EPIC), which has grapefruit extract and black pepper extract to aid in absorption.

Just pills, which you can take 1-3 times a day with food. I took 2 pills a day, with food.

While I can't really say that there is a taste, there is def. a nasty smell to these. Almost like rotting parmesan cheese. It was pretty awful.

I dosed this at 2 pills a day. I wanted to see how my body would react to a lower dose over an extended period of time vs just blasting myself with a high amount of it for 20 days. I had some pretty good results overall.

First thing I noticed was that my weight was staying the same, or even dropping, even though I was eating more, at the same time my strength was increasing slowly. I was only doing 15 minutes of LISS cardio after workouts, not enough for weight loss, at least in my case. I did notice more definition around my shoulders... I guess you could say they looked "harder" or more dense. Overall, I'd say I made slow but steady progress in both fat loss and strength, which would be hard to do without the help of a prohormone.

Can't really comment on libido, as I didn't really notice much a difference there. Not a bad thing at the end of the day.

I was not blown away by my results, but I'd say they are somewhere above a t-booster, and slightly below a run of Ostarine. Not bad at all, but I've had better.

I do wonder how much better this run could have been had I run this at 3 pills instead of 2. I feel like your body is not going to make huge changes in the span of 3 weeks on almost anything. I'd like to go through 2 bottles of this some other time, at a higher dose.

I'm currently on PCT, and have not lost any strength. Since you move up slower than you would on an old school prohormone(the dangerous ones), you are more likely to keep any strength you accumulated.

As for PCT, I am simply on 50mg of Arimistane. Perhaps at 3 pills a day, it might be worth it to keep a SERM on hand, but with the 2 pills I took a day, you probably don't need to worry about it. Just my opinion, better safe than sorry.

This is where most people are having issues with this. So far, on their website, you can get a bottle of this for $90. That seems really high right off the bat. They do offer a deal for BOGO 50% off. That helps a bit, however, it is still a big investment. They have mentioned that their prices will drop soon, so be on the lookout for that.

As of now, I wouldn't blame anyone for skipping on this until the price came down a bit.

Side Effects

I tended to get frustrated easier...expected. Also, perhaps a slight increase in acne, nothing major though.

Conclusion

I'd recommend Strength-1 to anyone who is a beginner to todays prohormones. While the price seems high for now, you could get the BOGO 50% and run it a reasonable price, or wait until they drop their prices.

You won't experience many side effects, if any at all, and you should be able to make some small yet noticeable jumps in the gym. If you want to slowly increase your gains, and be able to keep them, Strength-1 might be for you. Make sure you research proper PCT though!

September 25, 2017

• Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

One last special thanks to Muscle1 for providing their products for the SR TROOPs to try out. Also, another apology for the tardiness of the reviews on my behalf. Strength1 was the primary prohormone supplement that made up the base of my PH stack run with Muscle1. As I mentioned in my review with P-Cycle7 and Mass4, I ran those two compounds alongside Strength1. I was following a lean bulk, so I was focusing more on strength and size gains, though I did not get the opportunity to get in specific measurements before and after. However, I will detail all specific gains in strength and visible size gains later in this review. In addition, specific cycle aspects will also be explained.

The prohormone compound in Strength1 is 1-Andro (1-DHEA). 1-Andro is a highly anabolic compound, said to be 7x more anabolic than testosterone itself. It does not aromatize, making it a dry, lean gainer. It is touted to provide big increases in both strength and mass along with intensive training and exercise. It is non-methylated and considered milder when it comes to side effects.

The side effects that do potentially come with 1-Andro's usage include lethargy, libido loss, a rise in blood pressure, and joint discomfort. Therefore, a test base for libido support and general cycle support is strongly recommended.

Each capsule contains 110mg. The effective dose range of 1-Andro is said to be anywhere between 150-450mg, with 330mg believed to be the "sweet spot" dosage for many.

As with Muscle1's other two products, the patented Elite Peak Intake Complex is also included at 600mg. Again, it contains grapefruit extract, DHB, and black pepper extract.

I ran Strength1 with Mass4 and P-Cycle7 in the following protocol for 4 weeks:

4 caps of Strength1
4 caps of Mass4
3 caps of P-Cycle7.

I took the dosages together spread out in 4 hour intervals with food. Additional support products included basic staples such as protein (which included protein products from other TROOPs orders), fish oil, Vital 4-U multivitamin, Himalaya Liver Care, and NAC. In addition I was also using Magnum Nutraceuticals Performance Greens, Tropical Oasis Joint Support, Dymatize Iso-100, and TBN BCAAs. Needless to say, a lot of other TROOPer orders complimented my run.

Again, I was doing a lean bulk while on cycle. I was consuming 3800 calories with subsequent good carbs from wild rice, yams, oats, and whole grains. Protein sources included nuts, peanuts butter, lean meats, plenty of fish, and occasionally dairy products. Of course, I ate plenty of other good wholesome food but these were my mainstay staples. I had no cheat days.

While taken fasted, my beginning weight was 236 lbs. I actually lost quite a bit of weight over this year's Ramadan and have been working since June to gain much of it back while also trying to get my main lifts back up as well. I didn't lose significant strength, but some heavy compound exercises took a little dip. This was the main reason why I opted for this cycle.

Now getting to the results of Strength1 itself, I must say that is helped significantly in getting my strength up. Some notable PRs I set mostly with lifts I have been focusing much attention on that didn't get much love in the past include:

Front Squat 280 lbs
Barbell Hack lift 415 lbs
T-Bar Landmine Press: 3 plates placed at end so 160 lbs? Either way, the most I've done on that lift
Weighted Dips: Bodyweight plus 4 additional 45 lbs plates for 1-2 reps
Snatch Grip Rack Pull: 465 lbs

In addition my conventional compound movements also began to climb back up to their original numbers with my form much improved since I started following more dropset oriented training regimen. I was able to get back up to 315 lbs on the bench press with the help of a slingshot, beltless squats got back up to 405 lbs, and conventional beltless deadlifts have broken over the 500 lbs barrier. I pulled about 515 lbs beltless with deads. These aren't my original maxes but closer to them and again, beltless and with much improved form.

My weight taken after the cycle (again while I was fasted), was 242 lbs. I looked much more fuller, bigger, vascular, and significantly leaner particularlty around my midsection despite a gain in weight. I had very little to no water weight or bloat. Therefore, I can say that with these gains in strength and a gain in a good 6 pounds of lean muscle, this product delivered fiercely.

I am now on pct with the SERM clomid at 100/100/50/50 along with Lab tech's t-fuel prime. So far, all gains have been retained and libido is back high in gear.

Like the products I reviewed before, this product loses points in the value section. Each bottle comes out to 90 dollars. I needed two bottles to run the doses that I specified so that would be 180 dollars if your were to run a similar cycle and that is not including the cost of supports, test base, and pct. Muscle1 currently offers stack deals on their website, but it is still rather too expensive and investment. If they could improve the stack deals to included more of the supplements together, perhaps the value would be better provided the prices would be lower. Currently though, that is simply to high a price tag despite the efficacy.

Side Effects

Along with the supports, mass4 as my test base, and p-cycle7 as my AI, I experienced almost no side effects. I had minimal lethargy in week one, but that soon went away once mass4 kicked in. Be sure you follow proper dosage protocols, use proper ancillaries, and follow pct afterwards.

Conclusion

While the price tag is absurdly high, if you're willing to invest the cash in everything you need including the supports, pct, and the other products form Muscle1, Stregnth1 will give you some good gains in size and strength provided of course you follow proper dosing protocols and keep your training intensive as hell and diet as clean as possible. Be strong, but at the same time please be smart and listen to your body. These may be mild products but everyone will react differently.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!