(Better than 31% in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones)

Mass4 is a Prohormone manufactured by Muscle1, Inc.. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

November 21, 2017

• Increased Strength
  • Possible Estrogen Increase

What's UP SR Family! I would like to thank first start off by saying thank you to Muscle 1 and the Trooper program for allowing me to give MASS4 a run. I have been away from the world of PH for about 12 years, I recall the good old days, before the 2004 band, where you could get a stack, gain 15lbs of mass, and if you were not careful, you received a "B" cup on your chest. After looking at the profile of MASS4, I decided to give it a run, I wanted to add some weight for the winter months, so I can look good in my Cat Sweater that I am sure, someone in my family will give me for Christmas.

The main goodie in MASS4 is 4-adro; there is a 100mg of this per capsule. Yes, you may think that is a low dose; however, you still will get some nice results. Furthermore, MASS4 is not methylated, so your liver will not take a beating and you will not have to worry about having yellow eyes and looking like something out of the walking dead. MASS4 will support your libido and convert to test; however, back in the days, similar compounds like MASS4 were considered a "Wet Compound". MASS4 has the ability to increase estrogen while increasing test; therefore, if you are prone to estrogen spikes, you really want to have an AI handy.

Taste - These are capsules, so nothing to eat, unless you like the taste of cat litter, then you go boy!

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop, and go.

Dosing - Since I only had one bottle to run, I decided to just run 2 capsules a day; I would have love to have run 3 to get to that 300mg range to really see faster benefits. At the time, I was finishing my run of Strength 1, so I figure; I would see how my body did at two capsules a day.

MASS4 was an unexpected treat to run. One of the main effects I look for in a test based product are Libido levels and that Alpha Male feeling of taking on 5 football players at a bar; yeah, I am sure you will be used as the football, but heck, it's worth a shot.

Libido was on, 24 hours a day, I looked at any female, and I was calling the wife to see if she will be coming home for lunch! In addition, I found myself hitting some personal best when it came to some of the routines I was running; especially heavy dumbbell curls. Furthermore, I noticed that I had a nice pump all day long while running MASS4; accompanied by that Alpha Male feeling that we experience with an increase in test levels.

As far as some of the common feeling we have dealt with while running a PH, some of us get that lethargic feeling that makes us want to just take a nap. However, while on MASS4, I did not experience that, as I did with Strength 1.

This is where MASS4 maybe be out of the price range for many, at $90.00, it is very steep. However, we know that as soon as Muscle1 is available in other realtors, I am sure the price will come down. In my opinion, you will need 2 bottles of MASS4 to really see the benefits, which at $90.00, that is someone car payment. I am looking forward to see if priced reduced so I can make another run.

Side Effects

As I mentioned before, MASS4 is considered a wet compound, within the 2nd week on MASS4, I did start to notice a small sensation on my nipples. Therefore, to be on the safe side, I added an AI, at 75mg, and within 3 days, that sensation went away. I am not prone to estrogen spiking; however, this could be the result of not running a PH for a long time.

Conclusion

MASS4 is a good stepping-stone to the world of PH, especially for those who have been curious of running a PH. Considering that even at one bottle; I was able to benefit from the increase of Strength and libido. If you get a Christmas bonus or are dying to use that new zero interest for 12 months credit card you just got in the mail, then jump on it and pick up a bottle of MASS4. I would like to thank Muscle1 again for the opportunity.

November 11, 2017

• Increased Strength
  • Body Pimples

First I would like to thank the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible, and big shout out to Muscle1 for sending this PH out for review. This is a 4-Andro based supplement that gave the benefits shown on their product. Strength and size increases? What more could a powerlifter want :D

Okay, so pretty simple ingredient profile. Product is based off of 4-andro, which is converted into testosterone and non-methylated i.e. shouldn't cause harm to your liver, but this ingredient has a very minimal chance of aromatizing, so a PCT should be used. Basically the safer PH product sold on the market are these kind. Then this also contains the EPIC complex, which in short is 600mg of ingredients used to help absorb the 4-andro more effectively.

Products with this ingredient HAVE TO have an absorbing agent or else it's most likely not going to reach the intestine for use as an anabolic. Good to see this in the product.

Taste of the capsules was a bit bitter, but not as bad as others I've tried.

Mixability N/A/ Don't open capsules to mix in water.

Dosing was 2 capsules daily (1 morning and 1 night) to make the product last the whole month stacked with their Armistane and 1-Andro.

Note I used this as a whole stack with 1-andro and armistane, so results are based off of the stack and can't necessarily mean everything was just from this supplement stand alone. Anyways, mass definitely came out with this one! I was happy to see my bulking went nicely alongside the use of creatine and high calorie diet. I don't necessarily do a shredding that much. Size is the prize!

As mentioned in my PCT review of their product, I went up from 5x3 deadlifts 405lbs to doing them 5x5, plus I went up to 425lbs 5x3. I also forgot to mention after these two I did x3 singles up to 455lbs. So yeah, HUGE strength boosts, which is actually said to occur from these ingredients when used. Overall effectiveness was a success!

$89.99 for this product is a bit much because there's a similar product just $10 more containing more andro based ingredients, nut regardless the product gave better results and is a specialty supplement. So to think these will be cheap products isn't really a good mindset. Hopefully the prices go down lower and peeps can give higher ratings on here, but it's been harped enough on all the other reviews.

Side Effects

Welts on the body, which are like giant blood pimples. Common to have from PH's.

Conclusion

Overall loved the results from Muscle1's supplement and definitely put on noticeable size and strength gains. Would buy later on if the prices go down as they get into more market spaces. Thanks again for letting me review Mass 4!

November 1, 2017

• Far Too Expensive

Big thanks to Muscle1, Inc for giving me the opportunity to review Mass4. I also want to thank them for working with me during my 8 week Strength Log that I've been updating. I've been wanting to try another Prohormone cycle for some time, when the opportunity became available I had to give it a shot. Mass4 is basically 4-Andro (4-DHEA) a compound that turns into testosterone giving the user muscle gains and heightened libido. This was part of my test base for my Strength1 cycle.

The ingredient profile is simple: Each capsule contains 100mg of 4-Andro (4-DHEA). What is 4-Andro? It's a compound that goes through a 2 step conversion process until it becomes testosterone. It converts to both andro dione & andro diol through 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3b) and 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17) enzymes hence 4-Androsten-3b-ol-17-one. The 4 has a double bond in the fourth position. With the good comes the bad..... 4-Andro converts to estrogen (gyno/man boobs) so an AI Inhibitor is strongly recommended.

The second part of the ingredient profile is the Elite Peak Intake Complex. This has a blend of three proven ingredients that help improve absorption: Grapefruit Extract, DHB, Black Pepper Extract. NCBI has done research on the effects of Absorption and Black Pepper Extract Here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21434835

Since there is no taste or mixability to judge I'll go right to dosing. I took 2 capsules a day (30 day cycle); the half-life is only around 4 or so hours so I took them 4 hours apart. Yes I know that isn't much (half-life time) considering two capsules but I was also taking other support supps as well.

Mass4 was used as the test base for my Strength1 cycle. Basically I wanted to make sure my libido was good and I didn't become lethargic. I must say that it did the job for both of those areas. For one I was getting morning wood just about every morning when I woke up. You do experience a boost in confidence and that is a valuable thing to have if your trying to set PRs or grind out a hard workout.

I'm tired/lethargic enough as a stay at home dad (especially at night). I didn't need added lethargy to my daily life during the cycle. For the most part I had a normal feeling which says a lot especially if you've used prohormones. It can be hard getting through the day or even a workout but that wasn't the case.

I felt Mass4 added to my overall strength & mass while I was on cycle with Strength1.

The cost of a bottle of Muscle1 Mass4 will set you back $90. Your cycle will depend on the price per serving, with a short-half life your going to be paying up for this. More than likely you will need two bottles and that will cost $180, then add the cost of support supplements such as AI-Inhibitors, Cycle-Support, Etc..... that's a lot of money.

Side Effects

Body Acne

Conclusion

In conclusion, Mass4 does what it says its going to do given the right workout program/nutrition: Raw Power & Strength, Increase Muscle Mass and Boost Libido. If you do give this a try make sure to have the right support supps before starting. The only negative is the price & not being widely available. Once again I want to thank Muscle1, Inc. for giving me this opportunity.

October 30, 2017

• Cramps

First and foremost I would like to thank Muscle1, Inc. for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who wants to look good and be healthy for his old age. I'm a late bloomer in the weightlifting world and only started 4 years ago to go regularly to gym. The only muscle group that I was proud of before I started going to the gym were my legs. I have soccer to thank for that. I work in IT so lifting a laptop did not stimulate my upper body muscles. I really didn't have any lean mass at all. So now after a while I started seeing effect of my workouts ... so when I noticed mass-4 I figured I give it a try to see how much more of lean muscles mass I can gain.

This has a basic profile of 4-androstene 3b-ol 17-one which is the main ingredient. The dosage is 110 mg so you need to take more than one serving to have a notable effect. It also has 600mg of proprietary blend consisting of grapefruit extract,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) and black pepper extract to help with the absorption.

I took only two servings a day ... I figured that because I'm stacking this with 1-Andro I shouldn't go crazy. Also, I wanted to get the most out of the bottle and at least 30 days ... I'm actually glad I did that so read on ...

I'm going to post pictures of before and after so that you guys can see for yourself in real images how this product improved my gains. I think images speak louder than words. But to summarize what you going to see I really felt massive. I also felt that my muscles were fuller while exercising at the gym. The pump is also massive while on this product. When I did biceps or chest it felt like they were going to explode. All this was great but you need to read on because all of the things I boosted came at a price.

Unfortunately I'm not very impressed here with price. Currently on the website this product goes for 89.99$ per bottle. In my case the serving costed me 3 dollars. Unfortunately, that is a little to expensive considering what is on the market. I get it that with addition of the grapefruit extract the value goes up but I still think it's a bit pricey compared to other offerings. There is a 30% discount on the product currently and I've been informed that they will be aiming to be more competitive price wise ... If the cost of the bottle with the 30% discount is 62.99 than that is very competitive. What makes this product more competitive is the potency ... I really felt the effects of this product at a smaller dose than what is recommended.

Side Effects

The side affect that I noticed towards the end of my cycle were the massive cramping I experienced. Nothing pleasant at all ...

Conclusion

This is definitely a solid product that yielded great results for me personally. With the dosage of 2 pills I have experienced a noticeable change to my body. With the small amount of effect that it has on the liver I would highly recommend this product to anyone that want to grow a tad faster than usual. I'm sure there are better and healthier ways to bulk but we tend to go for the easy way out. I think if one has the money to spend this would be the ideal offering. Keep in mind that after finishing this you need to post cycle since your hormone levels will be low. So again, this is not cheap. I thank you for reading this and hope you stay big my friend.

October 10, 2017

• Pumps

Really enjoying giving shout outs to SR for allowing me to try these products, especially ones I would not typically buy. I also want to give a shout out to Muscle1 for sending me this product along with sending me an additional sample of Strength1 to take along with the Mass4.

Mass4 contains 100mg of 4-Androstene-3b-ol-17-one(4-DHEA) along with 600mg of black pepper extract and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin which is found in grapefruit juice and is to aid in the absoprtion.4-DHEA converts to testosterone in a two-step process. It first converts to androstenediol and androstenedione and then to testosterone. It can aromatize to estrogen so I did take the P-Cycle with it.

Dosing is 1-3 capsules a day and to be taken with food. I typically took this in the afternoon with lunch because I took the Strength1 in the morning. Like Strength1, they had a funky odor to them so you would get a whiff as you were getting ready to swallow them. Muscle1 told me the odor was from the 6,7 DHB in the capsule and they are currently working on a way to help hide that.

This was my 2nd prohormone to take with Strength1 being the first. I did not gain the 10-15 lbs as stated on the website, but I did gain about 3-4 lbs. Unlike the Strength1, I did feel "fuller/harder" while taking this supplement. As for strength gain, it was hard to tell how much was related to taking Mass4 over Strength1. It has been almost 2 years since I last deadlifted 405 lbs (with great difficulty) and ever since then I have only worked out with 225 lbs for 3-4 sets of 6-8. Last week, at 167 lbs, I was able to deadlift 405 with pretty good ease. I say that is a win in my book. As for Libido, I could not tell an increase. Meaning I did not excite with a catch of wind, but just the normal.

For value, I found it was $90 online which is about the standard price for prohormones. If I had not felt a little "fuller/harder" I would rate the value lower. But for me personally, that pushes the value up some because of the mental gain I get helping me to workout harder and stay focused. Add in the few lbs of gain, I would say the value is fair.

Side Effects

Mass4 did not give me any adverse side effects. I did gain a few lbs of muscle.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would recommend Mass4. I received decent results from this so I can not complain. With this being only my 2nd prohormone, I'm still learning on what to expect from them. Just to note, I would also tell them to take Strength1 as well.

Overall
    Overall
    5.8
    5.1
      September 27, 2017

• Far Too Expensive
    This review is on Muscle-1's "Mass-4" 4-Andro product, a hormonal supplement that converts to Testosterone through conversion. 4-Andro products are very popular these days, usually used as a "Test Base" alongside other hormonal supplements. Which is exactly how I ran it; alongside Muscle-1's "Strength-1" product. I've ran similar products before, but only in the transdermal version. So I was curious how an oral version would compare. Huge thanks to Muscle-1 for making these products available to us considering how expensive they retail for. And much apologies on my behalf for taking so damn long to post this!

PROFILE-8
    Simple profile; there's 100mg of 4-Androsten along with a 600mg blend of "Elite peak intake complex" per pill. The peak intake complex is a prop-blend of grapefruit extract, and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (black pepper extract). Regarding that blend, Trooper Darkman reached out to the Muscle-1 Board rep and got the full breakdown of it, so feel free to check out his review. There are 60 pills per container. Label instructions say take 2-3 pills per day, but after I did some homework I figured 3 pills would put me at an optimal dose (IMO). So that's what I ran it at, knowing my run would only be 3 weeks. The pills themselves have a funky "gym sock" smell to them, so there's that to consider!

EFFECTIVENESS-7.5
    This one took about a week to kick in. I was running their 1-Andro product "Strength-1" along with it, and that product was giving me some lethargy. At about 5-6 days in this one finally kicked in and took care of that lazy feeling I was going through. After 2 weeks, my libido was pretty much raging! At week 3 everything is going fine and I noticed some lean mass gains, but I attribute the Strength-1 for most of that. My lethargy was kept at bay, I gained some lbs on the scale, and I didn't feel like death! So this product did its job well. What I didn't feel (that I have in the past with similar products) is the "Alpha" attitude and aggression. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, there may or may not be Cialis in those pills, if ya know what I mean!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
    I'd burp up some of that funkiness right after taking a dose. Right towards the end of week 3 (coincidently, the end of my run) my left nipple would get some pain flashes and a little itchiness. There's some estrogen activity going on there, but it was literally my last 2 days of this. If I was going any longer I'd definitely run a good AI with this. Actually, I'd just run it period, if I was to use this again. But besides that, there was NONE of that 'toxic" feeling you'd get with some Methylated Hormonal products. When I was taking the MSten/Triumph stack I couldn't even have a beer without feeling like death! Andro supplements are so much easier on your general health.

VALUE-4.7
    A bottle goes for 89.99$ on their website. And to run it at the dose I did, you'd need 2 bottles to run for a decent length (4-6 weeks). This is my major hang-up with this product. I feel there are plenty of other Test-Base options available, for much cheaper. Sure it did its job well, but not better to justify the price. NOTE; as mentioned in my review of Strength-1, there is a "Buy-1 get-1 50% off available for Troopers, and the company is working on distribution through high-end retailers. As well as bringing the pricing down on their products. So keep your eyes open for that.

OVERALL-5.8
    This product worked fine for what I intended it to do; accompany their 1-Andro product "Strength-11" and it did that just fine. It mitigated the lethargy I felt, and provided the usual "enhanced Test" feels and energy. But at the current price point, coupled with the dosing and length needed to realize the true benefit; it's hard for me to justify the cost vs rewards on this product.

September 23, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Heightened Libido
    • Pumps
    • Prevents Lethargy
    • Far Too Expensive

Another special thanks to Muscle1 for their support here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the tardiness of this and the one other review that is pending. Mass4 is a prohormone designed to help increase muscle gains while also helping to maintain libido and alpha drive either using it solo or as part of a suppressive ph cycle along another compound. When we use most prohormones or aas gear, test production becomes suppressed, leaving libido shot and the body gripped with lethargy. That's when we utilize either testosterone itself or a compound that converts into testosterone (or DHT) once in the body.

I used Mass4 as a test base during my cycle with Muscle1's Strength1, combined with P-Cycle 7. So let's see how well it worked.

The main ingredient is 4-andro (4-dhea) dosed at 100mg per capsule. 4-Andro is an anabolic compound that converts into testosterone through a two step conversion process once ingested. Being non-methylated it is safer on the liver and its side effects are relatively low in comparison to other products provided good general cycle support is used. The conversion into testerone helps keep libido and energy up while natural test production is suppressed. This can potentially also compliment gains as well since the testosterone will help keep the environment in an anabolic state.

One drawback with 4-andro is that it is vulnerable to aromatization once it converts into testosterone since test itself is aromatizable. If precautions are not taken, this can cause estrogen related side effects including bloating and Gyno development. it is for this reason why an aromatase inhibitor is strongly advised.

The dosage range orally is roughly 300-500mg.

The second half of the profile is once again, Muscle1's Elite Peak Intake Complex. In Mass4, it is dosed at 600mg per capsule and contains the ingredients I mentioned in my P-Cycle7 review; Grapefruit extract, DHB, and piperine. As discussed before these ingredients improve absorption and bioavailability.

Muscle1 was kind enough to send me an additional bottle of both Mass4 and Strength1 after realizing my cycle layout, giving me an ample amount for a high dose cycle. I took 4 caps a day spread roughly 4 hours apart with meals, coupled with a capsule dose of P-Cylce7 and Strength1. Since I only took 3 caps of P-Cycle7, the 4th and final dose was coupled only with a dose of Strength1. 4-andro's half life is on the lower side so spreading dosages is strongly advised.

As I mentioned in the intro, I used Mass4 primarily as a test base to help keep my libido and energy levels up since Strength1's 1-andro is known to have some degree of suppression and cause libdio loss and lethargy.

Mass4 did a superb job in both areas. My libido was kept high and the alpha gears were kept in grinding mode. I had no difficulties getting Mr. Johnson to clock in on the job anytime he was called into "work".

I had very little to no lethargy and my energy levels were well maintained. I never had any run down or boggy feeling nor did I have difficulties getting through my workouts.

Mass4 also helped compliment some additional strength and mass gains that were accompanied by the anabolic action of Stregnth1. My physique felt fuller and I had some great pumps and vascularity going on. While Mass4 is typically considered "wet", thanks to the Strength1 and P-Cycle7, the gains were kept dry for the most part with very little wetness or bloating.

This is where the cons bomb explodes. A bottle of Mass4 will set you back 90 big ones. If you run it at a higher dose like I did (400mg+) you'll need two bottles for a full for week cycle. That will cost 180 dollars, not including shipping if any......Yikes!!! In contrast, if you are contempt with a lower dose of two caps, the bottle will last for a full month. Still, at 90 dollars bottle, this will prove to be a very expensive investment. Mass4 is effective, but it's value at that price is simply unfavorable.

Side Effects

Again, you'll need estrogen blocking support with this compound in order to avoid related side effects. Other than that, the only side effect I had was an occasional acne flare, but nothing good hygiene didn't fix.

Conclusion

Mass4 is a great and effective prohormone to help heighten your libido, prevent lethargy, increase energy, and give additional mass and strength gains with intensive training and diet. Be sure to use an AI and try to catch a sale on Muscle1's website for this product, because at the current price, the value is going to be a wallet destroyer.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!