P6 Ultra Reviews

By: Cellucor

P6 Ultra is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Cellucor. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
  July 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take Capsules
  • 30 Day Supply In Tube
  • Cheap Price

A testosterone booster that is about the same as others out there, not that great.

This is another product provided by the SR family so a thank you to them. I have tried many testosterone boosters and I have not found one that was worthy. This has natural ingredients for a testosterone booster. They have different ingredients but some same as other testosterones. The same for ingredient amounts found in other boosters but different to. I've tried a few and at 40 years old, I need a bit of a testosterone boost. This one was the same as most on the market.

Cellucor P6 Ultra does not contain vitamins or minerals that should increase testosterone naturally. The P6 Ultra is the name of the ingredient blend with 1450 mg and it does not break down each individual ingredient amount. I like to know more about how much of each ingredient is in the blend. The blended ingredients are KSM-66 Ashwagandha which is Withania somnifera, Fenugreek, Macam, Agaricus bisporus fruit, and Panax ginseng. The Fenugreek and Panax ginseng are found in many testosterone boosters. Ashwagandha or Indian Gingsing is a medicinal plant used for many years. It can aid in helping with cancer treatment, high blood pressure, and stress. Its sole purpose for P6 Ultra is to boost fertility and testosterone in men. Fenugreek seed (also called testosurge fenugreek) has evidence to increase testosterone and weight loss. Macam has many benefits which include boosting fertility, increase testosterone levels, energy booster, assist prostate health, will regulate hormones, build muscle, and good for bone health. Agaricus bisporus is a safe mushroom that is found in North America and cooks use it to enhance taste with food. This is a common mushroom used for potassium and sodium. The mushroom in the P6 Ultra is to help with high cholesterol, hardening of the arteries, and digestive problems. Other uses include prevention of heart disease, weakened bones (osteoporosis), and stomach ulcers. Panax ginseng can boost energy, lower blood sugar, lower cholesterol, help with stress, promote relaxation, and manage sexual dysfunction.

These items are in other boosters so there is nothing good or bad about these ingredients. Every booster out there has some or all these ingredients, it's just that companies will change which ingredients to put in and how much of each ingredient. The ingredients are fine but not great either. I give this a middle ranking.

This was in capsule form where you get 60 tablets and you take 2 per day anytime and you do not need to take food with capsules. The capsules are about the size of a multivitamin. The taste and mixability don't apply here because it is a capsule. The dosing is pretty similar to other testosterone boosters. I will give this a middle-ranking.

The P6 Ultra says it will support strength and virility. It's hard to measure a testosterone booster or verify its claims. With blood work done once a month, you will know if the testosterone is increasing or decreasing but is not something I want to pay once a month. As far as it goes with how P6 Ultra made me feel, I can't say that it was a positive or negative. It was in the middle. There was not a boost in energy. I had a no real feeling of strength. I can not say virility was good or bad either. If you take a testosterone booster with caffeine ingredients or other pre-workout ingredients, you may feel your testosterone is better. If P6 Ultra did increase in energy by adding pre workout ingredients, then the energy you get will not be because you have an increase in testosterone, it will be just an energy increase. I give this a middle-ranking because I don't know if it was good or bad.

The P6 Ultra was available on the Cellucor website for $20 to get a 30-day supply. This works out to $0.67 per day. This is a good price. I have found other boosters out there that contain the same ingredients for around $30 for a 1-month supply so this is a good price. I will give price a high rating but the value is middle because I do not think effectiveness was happening.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

I give this a ranking of 5 out of 10. The ingredients are similar to other boosters out there. The dosing is the same as most. The effectiveness is in the middle because I don't know if it helped or not. It's a good product because it does have good ingredients but you can find them in most testosterone boosters. I would not say there was anything that was overwhelmingly good or bad. The cost is low but the value is middle. Since the price is low, I think it is worth a try for others out there as everybody's different but, for me, it was a middle testosterone booster.