(Better than 39% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

T-Fuel Prime is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LabTech Nutraceuticals. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

December 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Boost
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Potential Increase In Testosterone Levels
  • Aggression
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Some Acne

Hey guys I'm here today to share my experience with T-Fuel Prime from Labtech Neutraceuticals. I love trying different test boosters and occasionally finding one that really works. I'm very late on this review, so I apologize for that, but I have been really excited to get this review published. Bogus test boosters are flooding the market these days so I'm always willing to help get in the weeds and expose them.

Just a few highlights from the ingredient profile, namely the ingredients that LabTech boasts about on their website. 1425mg of Tribulus Terrestris per serving. At two servings per day, hold on let me do some math, thats 2850mg per day. That works for me. Trib is supposed to do all kinds of good stuff for testosterone boosting, particularly in the libido department. T-Fuel has 100mg of Shilajit per serving. This ingredient is supposed to help general health, energy and nutrition. Cool. Bulbine Natalensis is the last ingredient they talk about on their website. This is used in Africa and is supposed to support testosterone production and libido. If I had to guess, I think this is one of the magic ingredients in T-Fuel Prime.

No taste or smell issues with these capsules. Obviously mixability is not applicable as well. Dosing protocol calls for 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. I started off like this, but quickly found myself missing the second dose, so I went right to 4 capsules in the morning. Didn't seem to be a problem.

About two weeks in, things really started to happen. Like others have said, libido was out of control. I was thinking about it A LOT. I'm 34 years old, things have started to slow down a little bit, but after taking T-Fuel for a few weeks, BOOM! Back in the saddle baby. It was pretty awesome. Apart from that, I definitely noticed it in the gym as well. My energy levels were up, lifts were going up substantially faster than normal, and in general I was just feeling pretty awesome. I also noticed a little bit of acne start to break out on my forehead. I almost never get acne so I noticed it pretty quickly. One good thing about waiting so long to write this review is that I've been able to take notice of changes from being off it. I rolled into another test booster from a different company, but already, things arent quite same. Two weeks after finishing T-Fuel, my libido was still going like crazy. Since then, its slowed back down a little bit. Getting back to normal. I miss it.

Initially the value for T-Fuel looks a little steep, running around 52 bucks a bottle on their website. But if you pay attention, you may notice discount codes and BOGO opportunities, both of which are running as I write this review. At 52 dollars I think the value takes a slight hit, but if you throw in some company discounts, it puts it at the price point where it should be.

Side Effects

Out of control libido and a little facial acne.

Conclusion

All I can say is that MAN would I love to run two bottles of this back to back. Not at all trying to sound greedy but I think in terms of reviews, test boosters really should be an 8 week cycle. Regardless, I am going to make sure I find an opportunity to run two bottles of this stuff back to back. I think any of you looking for a Test Booster will find this one pretty darn effective. Once again, sorry for how late I was on this one, but it did give me a great opportunity to gauge its effects after discontinuing use. Hope you all found this informative and thanks for reading!

Overall
Overall
5.6
  December 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Libido Boost
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Includes Poorly-Researched Ingredients
  • Underdosing To Ingredients
  • Some Acne

Hey there SR team, LionHeart here with another review. This go around I'm sharing my experience with LabTech Nutraceuticals T-Fuel Testosterone Booster. To begin, many thanks to LabTech and the Trooper program for the opportunity to give this product a run. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to give this a try but after reading reviews from some of our most respected and esteemed Troopers, I decided to give it a shot. A little about me, 47 yo male, workout about 3 times a week, cardio, weight training, etc. Just trying to be the best me I can and trying to defy the ageing process and live life to the fullest. OK, now that we have all that covered, away we go!

Since the ingredient panel is posted, and Warmachine and Wade did a nice job with the ingredients on theie reviews, I'll just cover some of the highlights. This is an herbal based T Booster featuring ingredients like Bulbine Natalensis and Fadogia Agrestis along with a whopping (1425mg) does of Tribulus. It also includes a full, recommended dose (200mg) of Shilajit, along with some DIM for estrogen control. The one ingredient I had never used before is Ovine Placenta, dosed at 60mg per serving, which I've never encountered in other T boosters I tried. One thing to note, is that LabTech recommends 2 servings per day, which basically doubles the amounts listed on the ingredient panel daily. To my experience, most of the ingredients seemed a bit under dosed when compared with other products I've used.

T Fuel comes in capsule form, blue & white caps, about average size and no trouble getting them down. The dosing calls for 1 serving (2caps) twice daily. So 2 servings per day. Personally I took my first serving with breakfast and my second with dinner. This made it easy and convenient.

I have to say this was a bit of a disappointment for me with regards to the physical testosterone effects. I did not fell any strength, size, or pump from this at all. Literally, no changes in the gym whatsoever. I will say, however, that the only effect I really felt was in the libido department. In this respect this stuff is crazy good. I wanted sex all the time, literally, ALL THE TIME. Sometimes it was difficult to concentrate on anything else. While some may see this as a side effect, at my age, it's welcome! In addition, I believe this also have positive effects on erection, both frequency and hardness. Again, maybe a side, but not for me.

T Fuel is on the pricey side. The only place I found it sold was on the LabTech website going for around $50 for a 30 day supply. Considering the limited effectiveness, this is expensive for me. $50 for a penis pill to just too much.

Side Effects

The only side I really experienced was a bit of acne on my back and shoulders, which was confusing since for me the acne is usually a tell tale sign of a good T boost, but the positives in the gym just never materialized.

Conclusion

Well, I have to say I was mostly disappointed with T Fuel as a natty test booster. For me it turned out to be strictly a libido boosting sexual aid. A good T booster should give you the complete package in elevated T levels and this just did not happen for me while taking T Fuel. This product my be good for some of the younger guys out there I just think that us older guys need something a bit stronger to get the job done.

LionHeart, signing off...

Overall
Overall
7.1
  December 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Feeling Of Well-Being
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Libido Boost
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Underdosing To Ingredients
  • Includes Poorly-Researched Ingredients

First and foremost I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old male who started working out late in his life. I got hooked on it when one of my colleagues at work asked me to join him in the companies gym and work out. Although as reluctant as I was he was very persistent so I finally went with him. My upper body was skin, fat and bones since my work requires me sitting at my desk. Now, 4 years later I'm completely addicted to working out ... Everything seems very slow when trying to bulk and when i learned about pro-hormones I figured why not help myself a little especially when I started this late. Last time I took pro-hormones my results were awful and I went really low on my natural testosterone. This time around being wiser and more experienced I made sure my PCT was going to help me out to return to my peak testosterone levels right after a pro-hormone cycle. When I noticed a natural testosterone booster obviously I didn't' think twice and clicked claim.

I'm going to list the ingredient profile based on the recommended dosage which is 4 capsules.

2,850 milligrams of Tribulus Terrestris - Supposedly only works if you were low on your testosterone ... so I would assume this is a good ingredient if you are off a cycle. This is when your natural testosterone is inhibited by the pro-hormones. This should help you return to your "normal" levels. Based on the research if you want to boost your levels and you already in the norm than you're probably wasting your time and money on this ingredient.

300 milligrams of Epimedium - So the funny thing about this ingredient is that based on a rat study that increased testosterone levels I would personally need 1,200mg of just Icariin. This has 300milligrams of Epimedium where it's standardized for 10% of Icariin, so the total icariin I'm only getting is 30 milligrams. The low dose provided here would actually help you with bone density. This is also a positive but that is not the reason why we would buy this product.

Just for informational value ... here is how much you would need to get the tosterone boost ...
900mg Icariin for a 150lb person

1,200mg Icariin for a 200lb person

1,500mg Icariin for a 250lb person

200 milligrams of Shilajit - First I want to provide a warning that I found on examine.com "In Canada the sale of Shilajit has been prohibited due to high heavy metal levels found in the Indian products that were being investigated. It is recommended to ask for a Certificate of Analysis and / or only buy from reputable sellers." So the only study that was done on this has suggested that you will improve your fertility. It also helps to increase the HDL-C (good cholesterol) and at the same time lower your LDL-C (bad cholesterol) ... Another positive ingredient but unfortunately not the reason I would want to buy this product.

150 milligrams of Fadogia Agrestis - After reading the results for this ingredient I had to crack a smile. Men, what we have here is a potential libido enhancer. Another deduction that the scientist concluded from watching rats on this stuff is that they ejaculation was prolonged. I'm not sure I envy the people that have to study this stuff ... time rats doing it, LoL. But, there has not been any studies done on humans so take this with a grain of salt. It also seems to be under dosed based on two last reviews.

150 milligrams of Trans Resveratrol - I'm not sure why this ingredient was added to a t-booster. This ingredient supposedly should extend your life. But, as examine.com put it best ... "This is more of a 'adding life to years' action than an 'adding years to life' mechanism.". The dosage is spot on to what has been mainly used in studies for a healthy person.

120 milligrams of Ovine Placenta - You know what ... I'm not going to go over this ingredients ... To be honest it's pretty much useless. Supposedly this has stem cells in the product but in order for these cells to be "productive" they have to be alive. By the time you take this supplement those stem cells have been long dead.

60 milligrams Diindolylmethane (DiiM) - This is your natural estrogen inhibitor. It will regulate your estrogen levels so that anything you taking that will boost testosterone or your free testosterone will not be converted in estrogen.

25 milligrams of Piperine - This has been widely used in the supplement world to help you absorb everything listed above.

Nothing is required for you to taste. I took two capsules in the morning with food and than another two capsuled in the evening with my dinner.

This product definitely helped me with my libido. I didn't have a problem getting stiff while cycling off the pro-hormones I used previously. I think it also helped me with my well being and I didn't notice anything disheartening happening to me like it did in my previous cycle. This probably helped me get back to my natural state quick enough for me not to notice any drawbacks that usually come from coming off a cycle. The whole body fat and lean muscle promise is a little bit far fetched for me. I pretty much wanted to make sure I bounce back to my normal levels as soon as possible. I didn't believe that this could actually boost my testosterone levels but it definitely boosted my libido.

Currently I found this for 45$ dollars with a deal buy one get another 50% off on shoptotalnutrition. This comes down to 1.50$ per 4 capsule serving which is what they recommend. If you buy the 50% BOGO the 60 servings you will get will cost you 1.12 each, that's definitely better but you need to be on a lookout for it. It seems like it is no longer available at Amazon. At this time it is available at the manufactures web site for 53$ with a 50% BOGO. Personally I find this product to be expensive for the benefits and the ingredients. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the ride but I wouldn't buy this myself if I wanted to use it again as PCT or just as a standalone. There are a lot of other boosters that have better researched ingredients and they cost less.

Side Effects

Nothing that comes to my mind.

Conclusion

I think with the BOGO and a 1.12 a serving this would be pretty competitive with the market. I also think that if you have a libido issue this could be a very beneficial supplement. Usually those go for a lot more so this should have aimed itself in that direction as a product. If this was marketed as libido enhancer alone I would be like this is a jackpot. So for example a sexual enhancer that is on top of our list cost 3$ per serving ... another I found 4th on the list costs about the same price as this one with BOGO. So, my conclusion is ... buy this if you need help with satisfying your missis, buy this if you are coming of a cycle and want to get back to normal, but in my humble opinion don't buy this if you want to purchase this as a standalone to boost your testosterone I just think it will help in that regard ... I want to thank you for reading this and wish a delayed forthcoming :P

October 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Feeling Of Well-Being
  • Potential Increase In Testosterone Levels
  • Libido Boost
  • Slight Pump
  • Aggression
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Some Acne

What's up SR, I would like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals and the Trooper program for allowing me to give T-Fuel a run. Now that I am 48 years young, keeping everything up and running starts to go downhill. I am doing everything possible to avoid having to become a ping cushion and get on HRT. I have tried many OTC Test-Boosters in the past and I have seen some good results and some horrible results; therefore, I wanted to see how T-Fuel would work on me.

Warmachine and Wade did a great job on detailing the ingredient profile of T-Fuel; therefore, I will keep this section somewhat lite and elaborate more in how T-Fuel affected me.

You get the following in T-Fuel: Tribulus Terrestris, Epimedium (the Horny stuff), Shilajit (helps with absorption of nutrients), Fadogia (an aphrodisiac), and DIM (to help regulate good and bad estrogen); these are some of the main ingredient to me, stood out in T-Fuel. To point out one thing, in my opinion, the Fadogia is a bit under dosed at 75mg. In the past, I have used other products, which contained at least 250mg; however, to get the full benefit from Fadogia, you need between 1500mg to 2000mg a serving.

Taste - These are capsules; therefore, if you like the taste of something nasty, then more power to you!

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop the capsules, and let the ride begin.

Dosing - This one I played with, considering the bottle states a serving is 4 capsules, I spread out the dosing in 2 capsules in the am and 2 in the evening. Keep in mind, two capsules is a full serving of the ingredients in T-Fuel; therefore, you will be doubling the amount when taking all four caps.

I decided to get my Test levels checked before starting T-Fuel, now I am 48 so at no surprise, when the initial results came back, I was at 375ng/dl; it is on the low side.

T-fuel for me worked well for me, especially in the libido and aggression, which being a New Yorker, I am aggressive by nature lol. I respond well to good test boosters and T-Fuel did not disappoint. It took about the 3rd day to feel the effects; one of the most noticeable effects was random erections. Let me tell you, when you are in business attire and you are doing a presentation and parts of you are starting to salute the audience, it can be embarrassing. Now, I did not mind that when I was at home, it was a signal to the wife to attack! In addition, I noticed my erections were coming and going during the night. My wife mentioned to me that I must have been dreaming of a bunch of women, since even while sleeping, I was at attention. Morning wood for me was a consent thing; I had to stand 3 feet away just to pee.

As for the benefits of increase Test levels, I notice the aggression was higher than normal, I was more in tune at the gym and had that alpha male feeling of taking over the room I just walked into. I had more energy while I did my workout routines and was able to knock out a couple of 1MR on flat bench and bend over rolls. In addition, my muscles felt fuller during the day, as if I have taken a pump product.

I went to back to my Doctor to draw blood to see how much, if any, my Test levels went up. It is the reason why I took longer to post this review, since I was waiting for results, plus my crazy job. At the end my test levels were up to 515ng/dl; not bad for an over the counter Test Booster, this could be due to my age.

T-Fuel ranges between 54 and 48 dollars, Lab Tech Nutraceuticals sometimes offers discounts on their site for 20% off and 25% off on T-Fuel. Yes, it may seem high for 30-day supply; however, for me, the affects I experienced while on T-Fuel, was worth the price. Keep in mind, there are other Test booster in the market for less than T-Fuel; however, if you have some extra cash I would jump on this.

Side Effects

The only side I had was re-living my teens, a couple of pimples that flared up.

Conclusion

T-Fuel has a high-end price tag; however, it worked well for me. I have already ordered another 30-day supply to have on hand when I cycle off a lite PH cycle I am running. I was able to get 25% off with a Lab Tech Nutraceuticals discount code; I believe it was "LT25". In my opinion, the benefits I received while on T-Fuel outweigh way the price tag. I would like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals again for the opportunity.

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.2
  October 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Feeling Of Well-Being
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Potential Increase In Testosterone Levels
  • Libido Boost
  • Slight Pump
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Underdosing To Ingredients

A special thanks to Lab Tech Nutraceuticals for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experiences with their testosterone booster, T-Fuel Prime. Testosterone is king when it comes to making us men feel like men. It is responsible for healthy libido, muscle anabolism, as well as a host of other functions in the body. Of course, women obviously have testosterone as well, but for us guys, test levels are more of a concern, especially as we age. Therefore, keeping levels to a healthy optimum is important to keep the alpha gears driving smoothe. While they are in no way a substitute for pharmaceutical grade testosterone replacement therapy, natural testosterone boosters can help give natural test levels a good boost to help support test's overall functions and benefits. I used T-fuel Prime as part of my pct following my cycle with Muscle1's products, so I believed it would be an ideal time to give this product a go.

T-Fuel Prime has a fully disclosed profile detailing all the ingredients and dosages.

In all, a 2-cap serving provides tribulus terrestris at 1,425mg, bulbine natalensis at 150mg, epimedium (horny goat weed) at 150mg, shilajit at 100mg, fadogia aggrestis at 75mg, trans resveratrol at 75mg, ovine placenta at 60mg, DIM at 30mg, and piperine at 25mg. It's important to note that the daily serving for T-Fuel Prime is instructed at 4 caps a day. Therefore, a daily serving would provide double the dosage of all these ingredients. The label simply discloses the dosages for a 2-cap serving.

The only ingredient that I had to do some research on was ovine placenta. Also known as sheep placenta, it is said to contain an abundance of nutrients that can help regulate hormones, strengthen immunity, and speed up cellular repair. The oral dosage I was not able to find information on.

Aside of that ingredient, the rest of the ingredients are well known for their t-boosting properties, cortisol inhibition, and blocking estrogen. Only problem, there is under dosing in some of the ingredients. Anybody who has used Omega Sports T-force will see immediately that the fadogia is probably the most under dosed. The target dosage for fadogia is said to 18mg/kg. So someone like me would need about 1,988mg, but T-Fuel provides only a scant 75mg per 2 caps. The other ingredients are not terribly under dosed but could be dosed somewhat higher.

You are instructed to take 1-2 servings a day, with 4 caps being the max and usually the target dose for most users. I simply chose to take all 4 caps in the morning with breakfast. I did do a spread dosage a couple days to see if it would make a difference, but it did not. Therefore, the full 4 caps in the morning was the most convenient.

As part of my pct, T-Fuel Prime made a very good addition in helping get my testosterone gears back in working order.

My libido was constantly high and strong. I was having frequent, sometimes overly frequent, erections and had a drive that was always craving for more. Aggression, which thankfully limited itself to the gym, was also elevated and I was pounding out workouts with more focus and "alpha" feeling. Strength and mass gained from my cycle was sustained and slightly furthered, but not by a significant amount.

Thanks mostly to the horny goat weed, I also had a little more vascularity and a bit more pump. I had a more positive mood and mindset as well. I also maintained my leanness, thanks mostly I would presume to the shilajit, DIM, and trans resveratrol for their inhibition effect on estrogen and cortisol.

Overall, T-Fuel Prime, while not an alternative for a SERM when it comes to pct, made a great and effective addition to getting ym testosterone levels back in check and maintained to help the gains from Muslce1's products remain strong and consistent.

This is where the product loses some credits. The cheapest I found T-Fuel Prime was 48 dollars on amazon. You do get a 30 day supply, but the issue is how it seems priced more expensive than other equally effective T-boosters I've tried in the past that are about 7-10 dollars cheaper. It is still effective though, so the value is definitely not the worst, but I would recommend doing some prior shopping for better prices should sales arise.

Side Effects

A little acne but that is expected from T-boosters.....nothing severe and it cleared up quickly

Conclusion

While it does tout a high price tag, overall, T-fuel Prime got the job done. Whether as part of pct or a natty cycle, it will help boost libido, aggression, give you some vascularity and pump, and help maintain and strengthen muscle mass and strength. The price just needs some tweaking and an increase in the dosage quantities of the ingredients would be nice.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO pATS!!!

October 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Feeling Of Well-Being
  • Potential Increase In Testosterone Levels
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Includes Poorly-Researched Ingredients
  • Minimal Effectiveness For Younger Individuals
  • A Bit Expensive

Keeping optimal levels of testosterone flowing throughout the body should be a high priority for any serious gym attendee that's in their late 20's and over to maintain and improve the killer physiques that we've spent years sculpting. It's been quite some time since I've had the chance to use a "natural" testosterone booster since I never thought I really needed it due to my age but now that I'm coming up on the big 3-0, maybe it's time I gave this category a more thorough look! Quick thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the chance to try out T-Fuel, now lets see how it stacks up!

There are several ingredients in T-Fuel that are very poorly researched herbal supplements that I was unable to find much information about on the net so I focused on some of the more well-researched supplements.

Tribulus Terrestris (1,425mg): For as popular as Tribulus Terrestris is in nearly all testosterone booster supplements, people would likely be surprised to know that in healthy individuals this supplement causes no significant increase in testosterone. It appears to only have any reasonable effect on individuals that are considered infertile, which would only benefit a very small percentage of individuals that would be taking T-Fuel.

Trans Reservatrol (75mg): Reservatrol is a fairly well-researched supplement that have proven to have a multitude of health benefits. It acts as a antioxidant for neurological health, has shown to promote optimal testosterone levels, and causes the secretion of adiponectin that typically is created during calorie restricted diets and has shown to be present in healthy individuals that lives significantly longer lives.

Diindolymethane (DIIM) (30mg): DIIM is a supplement that is still being heavily researched for its potential effects and benefits. It has shown promise as an aromatase inhibitor to reduce the effects of estrogen on the body, which normally leads to increased levels of testosterone (likely the reason Lab Tech Nutraceuticals decided to add it to the formula). Most doses discussed about in research range from 50-300mg, both of which are significantly higher than the included dosage in T-Fuel.

Piperine (25mg): Basically derived from black pepper, piperine is a chemical that has not shown to have much effect by itself and it typically used to boost the effects of other supplements like curcumin.

There really is no taste for this product since it comes in pill form. It's dosed at 2 pills twice per day which is fairly easy to maintain on a regular basis. The pills are enclosed in a standard sized capsule and should be no problem to ingest for the majority of individuals.

I used T-Fuel for the entire 30 day cycle at 4 capsules per day. It's pretty difficult to note on a daily basis if I really feel any difference since the effects that natural testosterone boosters actually have on increasing testosterone production is typically rather mild. I did experience an increased feeling of well-being while on T-Fuel and felt a little stronger on most of my lifts over the one month period. It's very possible that the mental aspect of taking the supplement improved my performance and for me that's usually good enough. I didn't have a chance to get any actual blood work evidence on the product's true effectiveness but I did feel like it may have potentially improved my levels slightly. For anyone coming up onto their 30's and on, the idea of having an impaired endocrine systems that is secreting sub-par levels of testosterone does cross my mind fairly regularly and T-Fuel helps give me a little peace of mind.

I searched around the net and was able to find T-Fuel for about $48 on Amazon, which pits it at about $1.60 per day to use the product at its recommended dosage. In my honest opinion, I think it's a little overpriced for the ingredients that I was able to find research on but the other ingredients that are included may be kickers for its higher price tag but evidence on their effectiveness is relatively unknown.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using T-Fuel.

Conclusion

After using T-Fuel for the 1-month cycle I have to note that I DID in fact feel like it had a positive effect on my testosterone production. It does include a variety of ingredients that have shown to be positively correlated to testosterone increases but it also includes a few that have been proven completely useless. It's kind of a toss up in my opinion concerning the product and its worth as a supplement. If you're a 30+ fitness fanatic that's become a bit paranoid where your testosterone levels may stand and don't want to take the plunge to ask your physician about testosterone replacement therapy then T-Fuel may be able to give you the peace of mind that you've been needing to stop thinking about your hormone levels but if you're an 18 year old guy that just wants to up his testosterone I'd say that your money is much better spent elsewhere. Cheer Fellas!