Noxygen Reviews

By: Purus Labs

Noxygen is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Purus Labs. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
2.6
3.5
1.5
  July 15, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • Didnt Meet Expectations
  • Mostly Ineffective
  • Can Get Clumpy

I am 32yrs old and have been working out for last 14 years. I lift 4-5 days a week along with playing basketball once a week. I hear nothing good about Purus Labs and all of their products are reasonably priced. However, i was not impressed by Noxygen. This was my first time trying a pump accelerator along with my pre-workout. Previously, the only pump I would intake is whatever pre-workout i was taking at the time had.

The label is extremely clear on what you will find in all those clumps. :) But seriously, Noxygen is made up of 740mg of NO3-TMG BLEND, NITRATENE. 2g of carbs, 65mg of sodium, and 2g of sugar alcohol.

Taste - 10
It was unflavored, so it there really wasn't much to taste. Plus, I mixed this with my pre workout and it added no ill taste to my pre workout so i was pleased with that. (Just bc it is unflavored does not mean it taste bad. The creatine mono i take is unflavored as well. I mix it with my protein shake and i can definitely tell when it's in there or not)

Mixability - 10
The mixability was great compared to several pre's i have tried in the past so no issue there.

Dosing - 7
Dosing is 1-2 scoops if mixing with a pre-workout, which is how i took it. It also states to take it 30 minutes prior to your workout, which is normal for the majority of pre workouts on the market. I also take creatine mono daily which is recommended by Purus.

Effectiveness - 0
This is where i was let down. I previously took D-Pol by Purus Labs so i was excited to try NOXYGEN as well. I noticed absolutely ZERO, ZILTCH, NOTHING while taking this. I even tried 3 scoops to see if that would help, but nothing still. Maybe i just received a bad batch, but i did not have any of the results others on here have stated. With saying that, each product works differently for different people. So it may work for you.

Value - 0
If it had worked, the value would have been great because it was extremely cheap.

Side Effects

Sides - 10
I had zero side effects to go along with zero effects on my work outs.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I was very disappointed in this purchase. As i stated above, i previously took D-Pol and was very pleased with it so i was anxious to try NOXYGEN. However, it did nothing for me so I will not be making another purchase. I would try it again if given a free sample, but i will not be spending any money on it. I will look strictly for a pump from my preworkout for the time being.

January 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Works Well With Agamtine
  • Hard To Get Out Of The Scoop

I am a 26yo firefighter from Ohio. I thoroughly enjoying lifting and trying all different types of supplements out there.

This product has a very simple ingredient profile which is nice. It has 1.5g of hydromax glycerine which is a common but effective ingredient in a lot of these pump type products. Next the have a blend which is 740mg called the Noxygen blend. It consists of Nitratene (FCC grade sodium nitrate) and beet root extract. Thats it as far as active ingredients goes. If you look into Purus Labs the company that produces Noxygen they claim they back all their ingredients, products, and blends by research which is awesome. As a company I was really impressed by their ingredients in all products not just this one.

The products states it is unflavored which I take as no flavor added. This products does have a slightly strange taste to it. Its not necessarily bad but it does throw off the taste of whatever you mix it with a bit. I believe this product was meant to be mixed in with other preworkout products so they left it unflavored. It warns you several times on the bottle that this product IS MEANT TO BE CLUMPY. Don't be alarmed at all when you crack this open and its all clumps. With that being said it is difficult to get the scooper completely full. Once you do get the scooper full it is difficult to get all of the product out and into your shaker. Its not a deal breaker just a small annoyance. Once scoop worked effectively for me and two scoops was great. I used one scoop mostly throughout my usage because it was effective and I got more doses out of it.

My experience with Noxygen was really good. I had great pumps each time I added this to my preworkout. I didn't have any crazy skin splitting, veins almost popping experiences but you got a noticeably solid pump each use. Using one scoop was solid and two scoops made it even better. If you add this to any preworkout that already includes its own pump formula you should get an amazing pump. The majority of the time I used this product I mixed it in with Ronnie Colemans "YEAH BUDDY" which has agmatine and it worked incredibly.

I find this product to be reasonably priced. I have usually seen it priced in the 20-25 dollar range. I have seen many websites and local stores run sales on Purus Labs products so make sure to keep an eye out if your interested.

Side Effects

I found no negative side effects during my use of this product.

Conclusion

Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get an extra pump on top of their preworkout they are currently using. I had a great experience with this and I hope you will as well.

October 31, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Increase Oxygen Intake
  • Solid Research Backed Ingredients
  • Enhanced Endurance
  • Can Get Clumpy
  • Works Best With Added PWO
  • Less Advertised Servings

Hello kind lifters, my name is Sergio and I have been lifting for about 4 years now & I have been exposed to a spectrum of different supplements. I have had NOXYGEN on 3 separate occasions, so please enjoy this review.

Glycerol: Research suggest this ingredient can help muscular endurance by allowing a greater water retention. Which in turn, can also result in a better experienced "pump."

Nitrate(in the forms of;Beetroot and Nitratene): Nitrate is incorporated to help better the efficiency of oxygen utilized during physical activity. Better oxygen efficiency=heightened endurance. Important to note, that the studies that support these claims are derived from a sample group participating in marathon, bike training, and some high intensity exercises.

Dosing:
Nitric Oxide Blend(Nitrate): 720mg
Glycerine(Glycerol): 1.5g

Taste:
This product is flavorless.

Mixability:
**NOTE: This product is known for its high tendency to clump. Almost instantly upon opening you will note that the product is in chunks and its powdery texture(flour-like) can be messy. However, if mixed in a shaker bottle within seconds the product will dissolve nicely.

NOXYGEN advocates, "if you aint clumpin, you aint pumpin"!

I am going to evaluate this supplement regarding 2 aspects of how it was consumed; my experience taking the product alone and my experience taking this product & supplementing it with another pre-workout.

Product-Alone 7.5/10: In isolation this product was mediocre in how I experienced its pump inducing/endurance heightening effects. It is important to note, that this product is effective. You will take this product, wait 15 minutes, go to the gym, pump some iron and suddenly you will find yourself being able to perform that extra rep all while seeing your arms overflown with blood. The positive effects of this item were most apparent on arm day and leg day! I can not explain why, but I definitely found myself being able to go passed-failure and as an unseen effect of this supplement, I experienced being able to rest for a shorter period of time in-between sets.

Product+Any PreWorkout 9/10: this is where NOXYGEN is meant to SHINE. I took this supplement with both GAT Nitraflex, and C4. In my experience the effects of NOXYGEN+ the Preworkouts they both had the same outcome! In specific regard to the nitric oxide effects of NOXYGEN, I felt the pump even further. I could see the veins in my arms flooding with blood as they enlarged, I could contract my muscles for longer periods of time, and when I needed to the most I felt like I had the endurance to sustain high energy in my workout and reduce the sensation of lactic acid buildup.

The best part of NOXYGEN, is that no tolerance was noted or "built-up," it delivered again and again and again.

I will note because of the tendency of this product to clump, I have felt like there is less than the claimed 40 servings per container, but more realistically between 33-36 servings.

This product is generally not expensive especially when compared to other NO boosters. You can typically find this product for about $20, however I remind you that this product seemed to work BEST when supplemented with another PRE-Workout.

Side Effects

No observed Side effects.

Conclusion

Noxygen is infamous for having a product that clumps and actually works! This product will flood your veins and muscles with blood and a glance at the mirror will prove that. I can found it effective in allowing me to sustain my efforts at the gym longer, and when it has proved to help generate that EXTRA rep to further tear the muscle. Moreover, this product will produce better results when supplement with any other pre-workout, but if consumed alone its affects will still be apparent. I see no reason why this product shouldn't be a part of everyone's daily pre-workout routine. If you have the money, and want the gains, supplement NOXYGEN.

August 5, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Increase Oxygen Intake
  • Solid Research Backed Ingredients
-Introduction-
This is my first Purus Labs product that I have tried, and I am currently going on my second bottle. I stack this with Blackstone Labs Dust V2, grams of raw BCAA's and a scoop of Bio Gro. This concoction has served me well for a while now. Saw this at a Vitamin Shoppe for $15 so I decided to try it and haven't looked back since.

-Ingredient Profile-(9/10)
I pulled the ingredient list off of Purus Labs website, so I have an accurate list of the ingredients and what they do.
"NO3 TMG
We utilize the vasodilatory and oxygenating benefits of Nitratene (naturally occurring dietary nitrates, as well as additional nitrates derived from beet root) to create a biphasic approach to oxygen delivery. These nitrates support your body's ability to synthesize ATP (muscular energy) by using less oxygen during the process, thereby creating an oxygen sparing environment for your cells. Intuitively, this, leads to enhanced energetic performance. We have initiated third-party clinical research on a single dose of our Nitratene, and preliminary results have shown 3.5x increases in NOx after just 14 days of usage. This is some of the most powerful data, of any supplement, we've ever come across. We're proud to have been the first to bring you Nitratene, as it now quickly becomes an industry benchmark and begins to appear in the competition's formulas."
"HYDROMAX
Another industry-pioneering material we are introducing is HydroMax, our high molecular weight, water soluble glycerol inclusion. It yields the highest pure glycerol content of any other form available (12x more glycerol than traditional glycerol monostearate), plus it is water soluble, unlike the other forms. Glycerol is an osmotic compound, much like the amino acids creatine and taurine, drawing and retaining water within muscle cells, hence volumizing them. More intramuscular water volume increases muscle size immediately, aids in mechanical advantage (lifting more weight), enhances hydration and helps prevent injury. Researchers have seen up to a 24% increase in endurance and others have observed a 5% increase in power or work. During the formulation stage, we conducted independent research at a third party accredited research lab and found HydroMax induced a huge intramuscular fluid shift, as elucidated by DEXA scan in multiple athletic individuals."
(https://www.puruslabs.net/arsenal/noxygen-detail)

It's a simple, yet effective list of ingredients, and one of my favorite is that it is also unflavored. You can add this to your pre workout and now have the flavor change.

-Taste/Mixability/Dosing-(7/10)
Unflavored and the taste of it is masked by the pre workout I pair with it. Mixability can be tough, it can be somewhat pasty. You have to shake it pretty good for it to completely dissolve. Dosing is simple, 1 scoop and you're good.

-Effectiveness-(8.5/10)
It gets the job done and some. As my Bio Gro reviews states, Bio Gro works well for pumps, add Noxygen to the mix and its the best pump I've ever had by far. Noxygen with just the pre workout it great as well, and sometimes I only use the Noxygen and Dust V2 and the pumps are still good. The strength with this is also good, I would say this is my favorite pump only product on the market as of now just for its simplicity.

-Value-(6/10)
Regular price is $20, so if you add that on top of your regular pre it could get expensive, especially if you're a two scooper. Its a product I would say if you have the money and you're looking for a good pump product, this is a good choice.

-Side Effects-
No side effects that I am aware of

-Conclusion-
Purus labs is on to something with Noxygen and the new Creaygen. Not everyone wants their pre, so why not make a good product to add to other preworkouts? With simple, yet effective ingredients, easy dosing, and being unflavored I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a pump product to add to their existing pre.

Overall
Overall
6.6
6.7
  June 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • Good Tasting
  • Didnt Meet Expectations
  • Mostly Ineffective

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
I'm 37yrs old been training since I was 16yrs but really didn't serious in till 2003. I usually train 5 to 6 days a week for around 90mins. A friend of mine told me about supplement reviews so I check it out like it and wanted to be apart of it. My current weight is 260lbs height is 5'10 looking to shed about 20lbs. My diet right now is lean beef, chicken and fish. I'm also trying to eat more greens like kale and baby spinach.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the profile
40 servings in a 2.8g for 1 scoop it's a really small serving size.
carbohydrates- 1.5g
sugar alcohol (as hydromax glycerine) 1.5g HydroMax- is a preferred choice for sports nutrition products because it contains over 65% free molecular glycerol and is composed of a proprietary formulation to give it added advantages over straight glycerol alone.
sodium-65mg
No3-tmg blend- 740mg
Beet root extract (std. min 70% betaine nitrate, nitratene (fcc-grade sodium nitrate)

Noxygen is easy to mix there is no clumping but it does however have a very sweet taste do to the hydromax and it will be a little bubbly when mixing it. It is however a clumping form of powder so don't be alarmed that's why they want it. Serving is 1 scoop with your pre-workout and 1 more with a intraworkout like your BCAA's.

It was really hard to notice any extra pumps with this product. I would add it to my pre workout starting a 1 scoop then working my way up to 2 scoops. I kind of felt a little bit of a pump when I first started to take it but that soon faded away. Even with high stem PWO I was trying to figure out which one was giving me the pump. Overall It felt more like a placebo effect then actual results.

lockout supplements sells it for 14.95 which is pretty cheap if you are doing 40 servings.

Side Effects

no pump

Conclusion

If your looking for a pump you should look elsewhere or buy the ingredients in raw powder for and then add them to your drink.

Overall
Overall
8.9
  March 4, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Increase Oxygen Intake
  • Good Tasting
  • Hard To Get Out Of The Scoop

So this is my first review, thought i had already done one, but i was mistaken. That said, i am very happy that this is my first review as it is one of my favorite products to date. Without further addue, lets #clumpitup

I wont go into detail on the ingredients as Petey already killed it in his review, as well as several others, but the label itself was easy to read and clear about what is contained in the product.

Taste: 9
This isnt a flavored product, so i wasnt expecting good things, but it has a very nice mild sweetness in its taste that no doubt is due to the sugar alchohols in it, and i found it a plesant addition to any preworkout i added it to (Condense mostly, but also nitraflex, speed x3, and a few other random samples). It was also very good the one time i mixed it with my BCAAs (also unflavored) to drink intraworkout.

Mixibility: 10
Noxygen mixed exceedingly well, most of the time when i added it to water it dissolved on its own without any shaking, and after shaking it with my preworkout, i never noticed any clumps or sediment.

Dosing: 8
Dosing was pretty straightforward, I typically added one scoop to my preworkout approximately 20min before working out. The only thing that ever gave me trouble was that due to the sticky/clumpy nature of the powder, it would at times be difficult to get it in or out of the scoop, especially as i got towards the end of the tub.

Effectiveness 8.5
This product works. Period. I havent had a whole lot of pump products do much for me, so this was a very welcome change of pace. Pumps were full, hard, not watery feeling at all. More like it was deeper withing the muscle, not just surface fluid like some pump products in the past have caused for me. Pumps were consistent throughout the tub I ran, and usually set in by my first working set of any particular exercise. The pumps actually were almost uncomfortable at times, such as when doing legs, or high volume back days. When i say uncomfortable, i do mean this in a good way. The only complaint i would have, and the only reason i didnt give this a 9 or 10 was that sometimes during my longer workouts (over 1.5hrs) the pump would kindof die on me, leaving me struggling to get it back. This was solved the one time i put half a scoop in my intraworkout BCAAs, but i didnt really was to do that on a regular basis.

Value: 10!
Ive paid up to $60 on pump products that dont do jack, so between $13-$16 for one that works this well gets a resounding 10 from me.

Side Effects

Side Effects: 1
I cant say i ever had any major side effects from this, i may have been slightly more prone to getting light headed during my workouts, but ive also been working with much heavier weights and shorter rest periods lately, and this is most likely the culprit.

Conclusion

If you want a great, full, consistent pump, and dont mind clumps or sticky powders, look no further than Noxygen. I will defintely be making it a regular supp of mine, and at the price point its set at, i think its worth giving a try for almost anyone. #ifyouaintclumpin #youaintpumpin

HxCTy OUT!

Overall
Overall
9.6
9.4
9.7
  February 3, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Increase Oxygen Intake
  • Mixes Well
  • Works Well With Agamtine
  • Solid Research Backed Ingredients

Noxygen was first brought to my attention by the good folks from Purus Labs nearly a year ago during out meeting at the Arnold Expo in Columbus. At an event with a ton of new product launches looming, this particular product stood out from both the product idea, the research of ingredients and of course the approach that the Purus Labs crew always puts in their marketing. If one thing is to be said for Purus as an almost certainty: they nail the marketing and anticipation every time and each product. Hype is great and all, but the part that had me most excited was the ingredient profile. The Purus team is pretty impressive on the research front and being the research scholar that I am, the inclusion of ingredients with studies behind them are all that much more intriguing. With that being said, finally getting my hands on some, lets dive on in and dissect this simple beast...

Ingredient Profile 9.6/10

Diving into this beast, the ingredient profile is pretty straight forward yet novel. It's a straight up additive pump product being stimulant free, unflavored and there's no dye. The key players in this particular product is HydroMax Glycerine, Nitratine and betaine nitrate.

Starting with the heavy hitter here, The HydroMax is what makes this product, hands down. Traditional glycerine has been in products for quite some time, however the HydroMax which is a trade name version from the good folks at Glanbia. The traditional problem is that the old school version in solution only has concentrations of only 5 to 12%. This is corrected through good ol' science by the creation of HydroMax which is a blend of glycerine and silica, and contains over 65% free molecular glycerol to give it added advantages over straight glycerol alone, addressing the first gripe of the aforementioned traditional version.

So....that's great and all but what makes the higher concentration better? Well, HydroMax is easily absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space. This means that it plays a huge role in increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and tissues (aka helping your pump). In addition to the sought after mentally satisfying 'swole' feel of the pump, you also get the potential benefits for endurance and stamina as well as increased water storage for improved hydration. Simply put, the HydroMax is the high end, most effective version of glycerol that has the science to back it up rather than using using it as an ingredient that 'might' work.

In addition, the Nitratine and betaine nitrates promote blood flow, working synergistically to enhance oxygen sparing and increase overall vasodilation/blood flow.

Long story short, the ingredient list is short, but the order it fills is tall. This was well thought out and the research backs each ingredient.

Taste/Mixability 9.8/10

This will be short and sweet...taste wise there is none as it's unflavored and with no dye it doesn't change the appearance of whatever you put it in. It mixes very well being an updated version of glycerine (the HydroMax once again), which addresses another gripe of the traditional inclusion of such an ingredient not mixing well. At the meetings this was addressed by Jason himself saying: "We're putting our powders in other people's products. Use it in your favorite pre and you won't even know it's there." No complaints at all.

Effectiveness 9.4/10

This product delivers every bit as advertised. It provides that nice fluid shift into the muscle tissue for a great, full feeling where you want it most and there was also the noted increase in endurance which you'd expect via the increased oxygen sparing and blood circulation. It was consistent with each use and I tried it with multiple pre-workouts. Interestingly, it did seem to compliment products that contained agmatine for a synergistic effect, so take that into consideration as well if you give it a whirl.

Value 9.7/10

The value is great overall. You're not paying for any fluff in the product and each container has 40 servings and the standard going price is around $20. For the quality of ingredients used, it's definitely on point and with it being so versatile and delivering on it's claims consistently it's a nice addition to your pre-workout. You'll be hard pressed to find a pump product that has a much research in the ingredients or that matches the amount of servings for the price.

Conclusion 9.6/10

I was very pleased with Noxygen and have gone through at least 5 containers of it to this point. It's a great addition for the pump and performance benefit aspect of your workouts and the versatility while remaining effective is a huge plus. The price alone makes it hard to not pick up and try at least once and see for yourself and I highly doubt you'll be disappointed with the effects.

-AP

November 18, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Excellent Pumps

Claims

Oxygen Sparing / Increase Blood Delivery / Enhance Muscle Volume

Ingredients

Each tiny 2.8g scoop contains:

740mg NO3-TMG Blend
      ----- Beet Root Extract (std. min. 70% betaine nitrate)
      ----- Nitratene (FCC-grade sodium nitrate)

These nitrates support your body’s ability to synthesize ATP (muscular energy) by using less oxygen during the process, thereby creating an oxygen sparing environment for your cells leading to enhanced energetic performance.

1.5g of Sugar Alcohol (as HydroMax glycerine)

HydroMax is a high molecular weight, water soluble glycerol inclusion. Glycerol is an osmotic compound, much like the amino acids creatine and taurine, drawing and retaining water within muscle cells. More intramuscular water volume increases muscle size immediately, aids in mechanical advantage (lifting more weight), enhances hydration and helps prevent injury.

This leaves roughly 600mg for sodium, silica, calcium silicate and natural flavors.

Wait, why would you add natural flavors to something labeled unflavored ? ? ? ? ?

Taste / Mixing

-----------
      Labeled as “unflavored” and I would have to agree that it really has zero taste. It mixed quite easily with my PWO and cold water. It is very fluffy and does clump together in the tub, but it is incredibly soft like baking flour.

Dosage

-------------------
      Simplified Usage: Add 1 level scoop to your Pre or Intra-workout drink 15-30 minutes prior to exercise.

I chose to add 1 scoop of this with Purus Labs PWO Condensed and this was how I used it from the beginning to the end of the tub.

--------------------
      At the time of this writing, a 40 serving tub could be found for $17.
      The Purus Labs website says this is “ridiculously economical” and I suppose that could be true depending on what you are mixing it with. Since this is a stim-free additive made for a pre-workout, i feel you have to take the other portion of your PWO into consideration. However, if only one scoop is used per workout, that comes out to an added $0.42 per PWO drink.

------------
      As with most pump products this one was no different in that it lends itself much better to workouts that contain higher rep ranges. For me personally, the added pump was quite noticeable quickly in my workouts and extended for longer post-workout. Certainly something we all like to experience from a pump product.

-----------

Side Effects

-------------
      I found that if I took this too close to my Pyroxamine dose that I experienced emergency bathroom trips during my workouts. Fortunately, this did not occur if a meal was eaten between the thermogenic and the Noxygen laced PWO.

-----------

Final Words

-------------
      Personally I feel pump products are a little on the fluff side of the supplement world. While there are some that work better than others, the end result seems to be the same depending on use. By “use” I mean if your workout style is heavy weight with low reps and extended breaks, you will most likely see very little from a pump product. On the flip side if you keep moving with higher reps and shorter breaks, the pumps can be so great that they hurt. This additional pain could force you to cut your sets shorter than normal costing you valuable reps. In both workout styles there seems to be a certain level of counter-productiveness that really makes me question the necessity for this type of product.

But then again, why do we workout? Saturday Night Live’s balloon filled, sweat-suit wearing Hanz and Franz spoke non-stop of pumping up all the girly men. Arnold Schwarzenegger himself compared the pump to sex in the famous movie “Pumping Iron” and while that may be an over exaggeration, it does speak volumes about our individual desires of feeling swole.

I’m quite sure pump products will always have a place in the weight lifting community and regardless of my opinion on them, the fact is that Noxygen did work. Where standard Agmatine and AAKG failed, Noxygen’s NO3-TMG Blend seems to be the magical pump bullet for me.

It has been several weeks since I’ve used a pump product and while I never seem to have a problem getting swole in the gym, I have to admit that I do miss how long the pump would hang around after my workouts. If you are someone like me that does not seem to respond well to pump products in general, Noxygen just might be the one you’re missing.

November 2, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Well
      • Scooper Hard To Find
      • Didnt Meet Expectations
      • Blend
      • Mostly Ineffective
      Since the release of this new product I was pretty excited to give it a try. I know Purus Labs makes some good products and thought this would be another good product by them. With the pumps I got off their D-pol I figured would be just as good but were they the same not as I was hoping.

Ingredients:
      Serving Size 1 Scoop
      Servings Per Container 40

Amount Per Serving
      Carbohydrates 1.5g <1%
      Sugar Alcohol (as HydroMax glycerine) 1.5
      Sodium 65mg 3%
      NO3-TMG Blend 740mg
      Beet Root Extract (std. min. 70% betaine nitrate), Nitratene (FCC-grade sodium nitrate)

This has kind of an interesting profile for a pump product I thought. Adding the beet root and sugar Alcohol make for some interesting ingredients to have in a pump product. It does not look bad what all they put in here but there is a bit of prop blends in here but feel they still does things well so you are still able to stack them with other products they make.

Value:
      I got this from illpumpyouup.com for $17.99 for 40 servings. I think that would be a great price for 40 servings as along as this product works for you. For me this was not a great value since I never got much from this.

Taste/mixing/dosing:
      There is suppose to be no taste to this since this is unflavored. I will agree there is no real taste to it flavor wise but it did change the way my pre-workout tasted. It seemed to make my pre-workout I was taking taste a little on the chalky side which I was not overly crazy about.

Mixing/Dosing:
      This comes in a powder form. It's not like your normal powder you are use to having like you get in a pre-workout. This powder looked more like flour with little clumpy pieces in it. I noticed that if you got this on your fingers it was rather sticky which I did not like. A lot of the time you have to kind of dig through the powder each time to get the scooper out and you always got some of the powder on your finger. I noticed a lot of the time that some of the powder would always stick to the handle on the scooper and had to be careful when getting the scooper out and not spilling the powder on the counter when trying to get the excess off the handle of the scooper. It just seemed like kind of a pain at times getting the scooper out and not making a mess. When mixing this I only used one scoop and it mixed very well and had no issues with it not mixing up.

I was pretty excited when I first heard about this new product coming out. I knew that Purus Labs had a lot of good products they make and figured this would be another one of those great products. This looked to be a great product but just fizzled big time for me. I don't usually use pump products and every once in awhile when I get a chance to try them I seem to really enjoy them. I am sorry to say this product really let me down. With the way this product was designed to work I figured this would give you some pretty decent pumps but they were not there for me. I only did one scoop each time with my pre-workout and still did not feel anything more since I was all ready getting some pump ingredients in my pre-workout. I figured that since my pre-workout all ready had some pump ingredients in it this would only add more to it but never really did. I never did and should have, tried 2 scoops to see if that would have worked better for me but I don't think that would have made to big of a difference. I usually do a lot of high rep range on all my lifts and figured my pumps would be at times to much with this product but never noticed much of a difference. If you have tried their D-pol and really enjoyed that for the pumps part of it and figured this new pump product would do the same well I am sorry but not nearly the same well at least not for me. If there was away I could get the same pumps I got from D-Pol in a regular pump product that would be really awesome. Very little vein popping I noticed from this and was really hoping for those road map looking veins to pop out. I know that is a bit extreme to expect that to happen but noticing some would have been nice.

Side Effects:
      Nothing really for side effects.

Overall:
      This product for me was a bit let down. I had a lot of really high hopes on this product working for me but never delivered like I was hoping it would. I know that Purus Labs makes a lot of good product but this one fell short. For me this was not a great product but for some people I figure this will work much better for you and you will really enjoy it. I really wish this had regular powder in it and not the kind of powder they used in this that was clumpy and very sticky and kind of messy to scoop out. If you can get a good deal on this and want to give it a try go for it but I feel there are better pump products out there.

September 2, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
        • Didnt Meet Expectations
        • Mostly Ineffective
        So I have been meaning to do this review for a while but things kept getting in the way. So without putting it off any longer. So I went into this product really wanting to get those insane pumps I had from D-pol, but they just never came. No matter how much I dosed or when I took.

Profile. 7.8

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2.8g)
        Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving
        Carbohydrates 1.5g <1%
        Sugar Alcohol (as HydroMax glycerine) 1.5
        Sodium 65mg 3%
        NO3-TMG Blend 740mg

I know that the Beet root extract is something that has been used alone and has had success, also as others have mentioned the sugar alcohol is a pretty interesting addition to a pump product.

Mixing and taste 9
        To be a truly as advertised clumpy product this stuff mixed better than a lot of other things I used. Pretty neat to be honest. Taste was NA as it was unflavored.

Effectiveness 4
        Sorry to say this was just not effective at all for me. I tried this at one scoop, two scoops, empty stomach, with carbs, you name it. I only got some veins popping on high rep stuff and some feeling of a pump from that, but if you are doing high reps you should get a pump regardless of what you have taken.
        I hate that this did not work as I was really wanting that pump I got from the D-pol , if you have used that and experienced that pump you will know what I mean.

Value 6
        Now the value on this is actually not bad ( if it works ) but for me it is just not worth it.

Overall 5
        Now just by reading my review you are going to think this is just bunk stuff, that is most likely not the issue here, I feel for some reason I just did not respond to it all . I know that Purus labs makes some amazing supplements, but this one just did not give me what I wanted in a product.