Ranks #1 (better than 100%)
In: Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

D-Pol is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Purus Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

bzyczek
TROOPer Level: 15
  March 16, 2017

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes to the gym 5 times a week recently. There are some weeks that I even go the 6th day if I don't have anything planned for the weekend. As you may have noticed by my age my testosterone might be lower than what it was. So I figured why not get this highly recommended supplement by SR and see what it does. I wouldn't mind getting a little bit of that young beast in me :P.

This has a pretty simple ingredients profile ... you have 3.12 grams of D-Aspartic acid and than Nitratene at 480mg. D-Aspartic acid is a testosterone booster that will help you temporarily increase those testosteron that do the magic. Nitratene is a patent ingredient by Purus Labs that claims it's better than L-Arginine to create NO but yet there is not much evidence to prove the claim. I read a nice article once that Nitrates are the primary source of NO ... so I'm guessing this patent has them ...

I've been taking 3 tablets 40 minutes prior to my workout ... I have been stacking this with NO3Drive for better absorption.

Few days after taking this you will notice a change in your lower part of the body and if you don't, than your significant other definitely will. I mean seriously I have never seen him like this before ... maybe the first time when I did it but I was so apprehensive I never looked down there. I'm serious here ... it REALLY helped me ... So I thank you Purus labs and my fiance thanks you :P This is pure honesty here ...

As for as my other muscles, I started noticing a change later on week 2 and up ... I do feel more "powerful" in the gym. I have raised my reps and slowed down a bit for that better gain. When I started this product I was barely doing 10 reps and fast ... Now i'm doing 12 reps and I'm slowing them down. I really do feel "good" it does tend to do something to you physically and mentally.

As far as NO and the veins ... I have not seen much of a change on me ... and for a simple reason ... I have to much body fat ... It's hard for them to "pop out" through all that lard :P

As for as my physique, I'm not sure if it's the supplement or just pretty plain hard work makes me feel like i'm growing. I'm not sure how you define muscle hardness like others did. The only "hardness" I experienced very vividly was below my belt as I have mentioned before.

The product shines here ... 23$ for a 30 days serving size which makes it .77 cents per serving. I went ahead and purchased 2 more tubes of this product because I feel that for the price it does make you feel good.

Side Effects

I didn't get any ... maybe my age ... but no acne to report. I am going through a mood cycle though. I'm not sure if it's just things that are happening in my life recently or that I'm a bit more in tune with my feelings. I figured next cycle I will be using estrogen blocker because of these "moods".

Conclusion

I really like the product a lot. If I wouldn't I would not be buying more of it ... I think just for the feel good and the libido it's worth the price at my age. I know men out there are spending way more just to feel "more" in bed. I'm also considering doing my next cycle with a estrogen blocker so to see if I can yield an even better result.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Below Belt Hardness
  • Moods
bctuthill
TROOPer Level: 40
  January 29, 2017

D-Pol has got to be one of the most heavily reviewed supplements on SR and understandably so. This is the 2nd time I've used a NTB and the first D-Aspartic Acid based. It was the overwhelmingly positive feedback that got me to try it in the first place, and now that I've completed my cycle I can attest that the hype is justified. My strength went through the roof and throughout the month I was regularly shocking myself with the weights I was moving.

I also have a great appreciation for the effort Purus Labs puts in to make sure that their claims are substantiated with the science behind them. If you want to know why a product is formulated the way it is, you can navigate to their website to see the research. Be sure you take it all with a grain of salt though, and use it as a starting point for your own research. They don't provide citations and their science is going to be understandably skewed to highlight the findings that favor their products, but overall I've always found it to be sound and thorough.

I learned with my first NTB that my body tries to rebound with estrogen spikes, so I stacked this product with an AI (Arimistane) starting after 10 days. The Arimistane worked very well in combination and this appears to be a common stack for other users.

D-Aspartic Acid is the main ingredient coming in at 3.12g per serving, and is responsible for the claims of increased free testosterone production. It is combined with Nitratene at 480mg per serving, responsible for increasing NO levels in the blood.

You also have a suite of B Vitamins, 6, 9 & 12; as well as Vitamin D.

The recommended dosage is 3 pills daily with a meal. Purus recommends to take the daily serving with the meal before your workout, but I took it with the first meal of the day and it still worked very well. Maybe next time (I do plan to cycle again) I'll try to take it with the preworkout meal to see if it makes any difference, but I really couldn't be happier with the results as is.

This should not be taken on an empty stomach. I tried that one morning when I had to lift early instead of after work and I will never make that mistake again! Taking it with food helps with the vitamin D absorption anyway.

Purus offers a custard flavored powder as an alternative to pills, but I haven't tried that, so no reviews on taste or mixability.

This stuff was really worth the price of admission. I read other reviews saying it kicked in after a couple weeks, but I actually felt this within the first few days. I'd say it peaked from days 12-18 though.

Purus Labs makes the following claims:
- Increased strength and lean muscle: Strength, yes. Some of my weights on isolation exercises literally doubled and my reps never declined. 1-minute of rest between sets and I was as rested as I'd ever need to be to hit my peak again. This really allowed me to keep my heart rate up and add additional lifts to my workout every day. I am blown away with how much my strength increased while taking this.

As for lean muscle, I didn't really see that. I'm lean by nature, but the gains I got with this I'd actually consider bulky. My muscles were clearly fuller and swelled, but not really cut up. The arimistane helped with the bulkiness though, so again the two are good when taken together. When I added that to the stack, the gains got much leaner.

- Increased Endurance: Definitely. I was going beast mode daily and never getting tired. This is attributed to both increase NO levels being able to feed more blood to the muscles you're stressing, and an increase in ATP that is apparently backed by research by Purus themselves (add an asterisk here). Regardless of the cause, my endurance was definitely improved.

- Increased nutrient delivery: Yes- again, due to increase nitric oxide levels.

- Increased Virility: Yes. This started right away and peaked around the middle of the cycle. It tapered off towards the end.

Another effect of D-Pol not claimed on the label but certainly noticeable was the common feeling of well-being and confidence that comes with heightened levels of testosterone. This kicked in early and stayed present throughout the cycle.

I bought this from NutraHealthSupply.com for $19.99-- the best price I found anywhere. That's $0.66/serving and worth every penny.

Side Effects

I had a few small pimples around my eyebrows and hairline, but they went away quickly. Towards the end of the cycle I got some headaches, but I'm predisposed to those already. They only occurred if I'd let my water intake lapse.

Conclusion

Overall, I couldn't have been happier with D-Pol and I look forward to using it again. Because of the bulkier gains this provided, it's probably more likely that I'll keep it as a product I use in colder months, but altogether it's great.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Muscle Hardness
  • Increased Strength/endurance
    ccoward
      September 8, 2016

This was my first time trying a natural test booster with DAA and I was very impressed with the results I had. I also stacked this with AD-3 PCT.

Has a makeup of several Vitamins D3, B6, B9, B12 along with what they call Dual-Phasic Free Test/Nitric Oxide Elevator. This is made up of D-Aspartic Acid to help increase your natural test and Nitratene for nitric oxide production.

Dosing is 1 serving (3 tablets) 60 minutes before your workout with some food and multi-vitamin to aid in Vitamin D absorption. On non-workout days, I took this in the morning with my protein shake.

I was very pleased with the effectiveness of the product. During the first week and half i mainly just noticed the nitric oxide during my workout. By end of my 2nd week and starting 3rd, I started noticing the strength. I'd say about a 10% increase in strength for me on all lifts. Other than lifting, I also just felt better throughout the day (more energy) and I felt harder.

Compared to other natural test boosters i was considering, $30 seemed much better than $80 so I'd say the value is pretty good. We are getting ready to go on vacation later this month so i did not want to break the bank, especially on something i had not tried before.

Side Effects

I for one, did not experience any side-effects. I have been pretty fortunate on most everything i have taken not experience many sides so I may not be the best one to judge on this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i would highly recommend anyone to give this a try. I have been very pleased with my results, and for the price I can't complain. I am only doing a 4 week cycle this time, but will try an 8 week cycle next time to see if much difference.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
      Chuntz
      TROOPer Level: 34
        June 20, 2016

I've been an avid user of D-pol for 2 years now. I recently came back from injury/surgery so after getting fully back into the swing of things I decided to add this to my stack It has given me solid results in the past so I chose to run it in hopes of breaking new boundaries, and it delivered.

D-Pol is loaded with vitamins D3, B6, B9, and B12. The most important ingredients in this profile though are the 3.6g of free test, 3.12g of D-Aspartic Acid, and 480mg of Nitratene.
      From my understanding you need to take in at least 3g of D-Aspartic Acid daily to notice increases in testosterone. If taking blood work, you should see an increase in Test by Day 12. Nitratene should be dosed around 500mg per day, so it's right on par there as well. It's a pretty simple profile that actually works as you'll see as you continue to read.

Taste: No taste. Some people complain that these pills can be chalky, but I never experienced that in the 5 bottles that I've taken.

Mixability: N/A

Dosing: I would take all 3 pills immediately after eating my pre-workout meal with 28oz of water. I tend to do my weightlifting in the mid afternoons after work with the occasional late night lift if I needed a nap after work. On non-lift days I dosed 3 in the morning with my breakfast.

I'm a firm believer in "If I can't feel/see it working, then it's not worth the money." I've run 5 bottles of D-Pol, a 2 month cycle in the past, and I'm currently coming off of a 3 month cycle.

First I want to talk about the Nitric Oxide effects. I've taken previous pump products in powder form before, so this was my first pill. I never received any feelings come over my body like you would with say beta alanine. I did however notice physical changes on my body. Right after the 2 week mark, my veins became more noticeable. You could always see them, but they never really popped before, only during workouts. After taking this for 3 months straight, my forearm veins are visible 24/7, I have some veins in my ankles that run up my leg but get lost once they get to my calves, and the veins in my neck pop more but just during workouts. Also, depending on the day, my brachial artery is fully pushed up against my skin. One of my goals is to always have that visible. I know BF% also plays a role in visibility, but D-Pol definitely helps bring everything to the surface.

As far as the effects of the Test Booster, I did not run any before/after bloodwork. However, I can note that my muscles are noticeably harder (even when not flexed), muscle soreness was nonexistent (expect post leg day), and I became leaner around my obliques and waist. My whole body looked leaner, but these were the two most noticeable areas in my opinion. I'd also like to comment on my rise in libido. It definitely sky rocketed, which I'm not going to complain about. Once in a while I would sprout one though, but not often enough where I would contemplate stopping usage of D-Pol.

Lastly, as I mentioned I was coming back from surgery. Once I reached where I was before surgery, that is when I began to run D-Pol. My strength went up most noticeably based off of weight/rep increases in my flat and incline bench, bb row and squat. My bodyweight pullup count also increased along with my pushups. I typically finish chest and shoulder day with pushups. I was doing sets of 5-10 but now do 30+. I aim for over 100 or until I can't successful complete 1 anymore, whichever comes first.

I picked this up at Vitamin Shoppe for $32. I typically order everything off of BB.com, but it's not available on there. So for $32 you're looking at 30 servings at $1.07/serving. You can find it in the low/mid $20's online but shipping will bring it closer to $30 if not more. I prefer to just run down the road and pick it up when I am low.

Side Effects

No side effects noted.

Conclusion

I originally ran this product for the NO, not the Test. I figured it was just an added bonus. After running it I am a firm believer in free test products and am now open to trying other companies products to see how they match up with D-Pol. With its aid in muscle strength and hardness, increase in recovery and libido, I feel like this is an A+ addition to anyone's stack who is contemplating running a T Booster for the first time, you won't be disappointed. I would recommend running it for 2 months straight and then at least taking a month off. For my next run I also plan on stacking it with Erase Pro for the estrogen blocking effects, I hear it's a killer combo.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength/endurance
      • Increased Muscle Hardness
      • Fantastic Pumps
      • Great Pump
      • Little Bit Of Acne Very Little.
      Bill_Plates
      TROOPer Level: 16
        May 9, 2016

One of my friends told me about this product, and i've never personally been a fan of natty test boosters, but for around $20 and how highly it was regarded, i was willing to go out and get me a container of this and see if i could get the same results. So im at it again with my d-pol review!

So I took this aside from a major stack to truly see what it did for me
      3 d-pol pills a day
      Sizzurp Preworkout (Great PWO if you ever find it)
      Multis

The d-pol comes packed with your vitamins d3, B6, B9, & B12. It's running 3.12g of DAA, right on par with the daily need for free test boosting effects. My favorite addition in here was the Nitrates. Because i knew if i got nothing else, i would get the pumps/energy. It was a big selling point for me!

The serving size calls for 3 pills, pretty good sized pills, but for gains i'll choke down just about anything. Plus the sound of their custard creme powder sounded worse than the pills. The pills were a little chalky, but i just rubbed em down in my shirt before throwing em back

Now i've never believed in Nattytest boosters tbh, but i wanted to believe in this. I always took them an hour before workouts, and for the first week i felt nothing which i didnt expect to, but week two comes around and thats where i start to feel it kick in. I didnt notice a spike in libido, but halfway through week two i definitely felt some aggression kicking in, and my favorite part, MONSTER PUMPS! My workouts were good to start with, but this did deliver that alpha feeling like i was the biggest person in the gym and the pumps on top of that just enhanced the feeling. I've taken a few pump products, and this alone gave me as good if not better pumps than the other products. I was eating just above maintanence while taking this, and kept the scale the same although I felt much leaner. So pretty good there!

i picked my container up for $24, which for a 30 day cycle isnt bad at all. I expected all placebo effect, but i was happy with it, and the pumps alone made me not regret the purchase.

Side Effects

I have some natural back acne as it is, so i cant say that flared up much more than normal. none on the face, and nothing else to report on outside of that!

Conclusion

I say it's worth a shot to pick up a container of this! No doubt. The DAA really kicks in, and as a skeptic of a test booster i gotta say this product changed my mind! Go getchu some
      • Pills Are Very Dusty... Its Not Too Bad
      poppapat1503
        November 7, 2015

Whats up SR another review here. I first heard of SR when I was getting into buying supplements back five to six years ago. I was coming off of an injury and decided to add a test boosting regimen to regain whatever strength I did lose while I was out. I mainly concentrate on powerlifting and the big three. (squat, dead, and bench with no arch :]). I was in my third week of Sheiko 29 when I got injured and than was unable to deadlift or squat for close to two months.

My stack consisted of

Month 2
      MK677
      Kre Alkalyn EFX
      Hyde

I made a supplement log on here under the title "Road To Redemption". I have done multiple PH cycles but wanted to hold off on anything too anabolic until I was back where I wanted to be at strength wise. I chose to add D pol because I saw that it has been ranked number one for a long time under the Natty Test boosting category and knew it didn't get there by chance. I realize the MK677 doesn't test boost but I know it aids in increased recovery for which I am prepping for a mock charity meet in December that I want to PR in all 3 lifts and than cruise on Sheiko program until I actually compete in either a USAPL, USPA, or RPS meet.

Ingredient Profile= A-

This ingredient profile is straight to the point. Vitamins D3, B6,B9,B12, sodium, D Aspartic Acid, and Sodium Nitrate. I could go on and on about how DAA has been proven to show increase in free testosterone production. Here's a link with an in depth article that I read before purchasing this(it does DAA more justice than I would be able to):https://www.muscleandstrength.com/expert-guides/d-aspartic-acid. They have 3.12 grams of DAA for the test boost and 480 mgs of Sodium Nitrate for pumps with the name they trademarked Nitratene. There is no undisclosed amount of an ingredient in here. There's nothing in this that made me think it didn't sound like something I would want to put in my body. The only reason I gave it an A-(9/10) is for the simple fact they could have added more D-aspartic acid to really kick in the test boosting. They did put in just enough for the test boosting to happen so its not a big deal at all.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing= A

The dosing on this was pretty simple; 3 pills with a multi pre workout with some food or on your off days with the first biggest meal of your day. It also says on the label "Optionally, take 1 serving with your preworkout drink to maximize exercise efficientcy alongside testosterone elevation." This pretty much gave me the green light to keep training fasted or close to and take this with a multi and pre workout. A lot of people seem to complain about the size of the pills but its really not a big deal. They are chalky. Although since there isn't a crazy amount of chemicals in this product the taste is simply just salty and a hint of citrus. I don't know why but when I had them in my mouth I let them sit for a little bit and that was the only flavor that I could come up with. I didn't see any of this as an inconveince so thats why I gave the high score. I would have liked to only take one pill per day but we don't live in a perfect world so this was perfectly fine.

Effectiveness= A-

Ok so here's the nuts and bolts of the product. Going into this I saw one review on here compare this product to an actual Prohormone cycle and another say it was completely useless. I went into this with the thinking that hopefully it won't be completely useless and I'll notice SOMETHING(although if I had PH like gains that would be unreal but I wasn't banking on that). I have taken a few natty test boosters before and I never felt like they did much. This was a completely different story. I needed a little boost to get where I was pre injury and this did what it was supposed to and than some. When I would take this with my pre workout I could feel the nitrates and caffeine in my chest making me feel like I was going into the gym to unleash all my anger on the weights. This definitely helped me get an Alpha feeling even if I didn't feel like it was going to be a good workout.

Week 1

I didn't notice much of anything the first week. This is normal from what I hear. The pumps come and they didn't. The only problem with the pumps was I was doing volume and on my back days mixed in with the other factors(of not really EVER doing volume, not being able to lift for two months) It may have hindered my performance on deads and squats. The pump from this product did seem to last all day.

Week 2

I actually PR'd in strict OHP this week. I also started to notice a slight libido boost. I didn't realize I even somewhat needed this. I knew since I had been injured I put on some weight and my body wasn't the same but the libido really came thru weeks 2.5-4.My body did seem to start to change. I began to get a slightly drier look and my muscles seemed to be getting harder. This could have been from the ad3 or the Dpol. I'm going to attribute the strength gains to the Dpol. I also had multiple rep PR's in accessory movements.

Week 3&4

I PR'd in Strict OHP again. Before this stack I was able to get 185 up for one rep. This week I was able to get 185x3. Also on Bench I got 310x3 for another rep Pr. My libido really seemed to be thru the roof these last two weeks. I won't say that I felt like I was going thru puberty but there was a noticable change. Also I was able to get 460 for a solid one rep and only up to my knees for a second rep. Considering this is 97% of my PR in deads and I was able to do this my third week back I believe this stack helped out tremendously. My visceral fat seemed to have gone away. Not saying this is a direct result but with this stack, back to working, my workout routine, and eating habits, my V is very more pronounced and my muscles are harder with more visible vascularity. I am back on my sheiko 30 routine(started at beginning of week 4) and my strength is as if I didn't skip a beat.

From their website they say

Intense strength and lean muscle accrual through increased circulating Free Testosterone levels-9/10 I can't say factually that my test levels went up. The strength was there and the signs of increased testosterone were there(aggression, acne, endurance etc.). I didn't get blood work so I can't say that it did even though I felt a huge change.

Prolonged exercise endurance due to greater mitochondrial efficiency and enhanced oxygen-carrying blood flow-7/10 I definitely felt a pump. I haven't tried other pump products tho so I have nothing to compare it to. I felt it took awhile for the pump to kick in and when it did it was too strong. My opinion take it for what its worth.

Superior nutrient delivery due to heightened and sustained vasodilation.
      Extremely increased virility (i.e. sex-drive)-8/10 This definitely kicked in but I wouldn't use the adjective "Extremely". I am 25 years old so this could have played a huge factor for this.

Value= B+

I bought this from Vitamin Shoppe for $33. "But Patrick they have it on this website for $22!" I figured since I was already buying protein from them and if I bought the dpol from another retailer and payed $8-9 for shipping(completely overpriced since it costs less than $4 to ship this weight USPS, but I understand people need to make their money whereever possible. So for a one month 30 serving "cycle"(NATURAL test boosting CYCLE with a supplement name DPOL o the irony) it came out to $1.11 per serving. For this category its pretty awesome considering some are on their way to $2 and not as well peer reviewed. I still feel that this could have been priced better but that is on the actual retailer not SRV.

Side Effects=A

I guess I got more aggression from this. When I say I guess its due to the fact that I am known to be an abrasive person. This aggression came and it wasn't too intense but I did notice an increase in confidence. (Especially when I was doing a job interview for a shop and letting the plant manager know my views on the union. Even though I am slightly a jerk I wouldn't normally be talking in a way like that.) The acne came also but it wasn't so Gnarly that I had to see a dermotologist or find a research site that had accutane bahahah. No sides from this was a big deal and barely noticeable.

Conclusion

My conclusion on this product is that it is a solid test booster. It did what it was supposed to for me which was help aid in me gaining my strength back. Personally I will pass on this for a little bit. While this did do its job I'll be venturing into other avenues in which I decided would be better suited for me to spend my money on. I would recommend this product to friends, family, and strangers alike. If I see this for the right price on a site that I am already buying other products on I'll pick it up. So back up top I said on review said it did nothing while the other one raved about it being as close to a PH as possible. I feel that this cycle for me leaned a little bit past halfway towards the latter. It definitely did more than barely noticable results. NO I didn't just compare this to a PH just saying there's two extremes on here and I feel this test booster is at the top of its class for a reason. POPS OUT!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Muscle Hardness
      • Not Many Side Effects
      • Simple But Effective Profile
      • Awsome Results
      • Strong Test Booster
      • Improved Libido
      • Acne On Shoulders
      DLP1
      TROOPer Level: 45
        September 7, 2015

Notice: I am a 58 year old male. Your results may vary.

So I actually ran this as part of a stack for 8 weeks:

D-pol - 3 tabs each morning (3hrs before workout)
      Compound 20 2 x 3 caps/day
      Pyroxamine 3 caps/day (first 4 weeks only)
      PWO - alternated between LG Fully Loaded AMPed edition and Nutrabio PRE
      Optimum ZMA - 3 caps at bedtime
      MusclePharm 3:1:2 BCAA 10g before workout

Over the 8 weeks I ended up dropping BF from15-16% to 11% (calipers) and adding about 3lbs muscle. More details, with before and after pics can be found here:

I then waited about 10 days before posting this because I wanted to confirm its effects (i.e. see what strength/muscle i lost after stopping it). (see later)

As with any stack it can be difficult to know what actually worked, but I am still using all the above except for D-Pol and C20. I am sure the D-Pol was responsible for the strength gains, muscle gain (while losing 9lbs of BF, which I am putting down to the Pyroxamine and C20), and massive pumps.

D-Pol contains 3.12g of DAA, Nitratine (for pump) and vitamins D and B. DAA powder may work just as well, but the Nitratine gave awesome pumps which worked very well with the strength and muscle gains that came from the DAA.

3 largish tablets per day. Get em down and no whining. I always took them early morning. Next time i may try moving them closer to my workout at 11.30am.

This stuff is amazing and kicked in from day 1 and was just as potent all the way through to the end of the 8 week run. Maybe its because of my age, but I certainly did not feel any tail off in its effects. I was posting PBs for outright weight or reps every single time I went in the gym. I do 4x10 reps for everything and I added 40-50lbs to all my major lifts through the run. I also felt like I could workout all day. Since coming off D-Pol, I am using a PWO but its a struggle to finish my workout. With D-Pol I felt like I could have trained for hours, and recovery in-between sets was faster.

Pump was awesome throughout too - especially shoulders and arms. My left shoulder would pump up so much it was a little painful at the end of a shoulder workout. I have never used a standalone pump supplement so can't compare, but I couldn't really handle any more than I got out of D-Pol. Good vascularity too during the workout which is also a great motivator.

About the age factor: I have been lifting continuously since I was 25 and have never been able to lift as heavy, for as many reps as i could on D-Pol. So my natural testosterone levels, when i was in my 20's, did not enable me to match for the performance I got from D-Pol. I dont think only works for older guys.

The ingredients are not expensive. As a result, D-Pol is cheap and amazing value for the results you get. $21.95 for a months supply from Lockout.

Side Effects

On big zit on my chest and couple of odd looking dark spots on my chin were pretty much all the sides I had. they cleared up quickly though. I had maybe a very slight alpha male feeling but I am pretty laid back anyway so no big deal.

Conclusion

About 10 days since i stopped taking D-Pol and since the day after I stopped, not a single PB in the gym. Thats the worst part - losing the strength gains you had while on it. I have not put much fat back on but I have lost a little muscle since stopping it.

I think though the fact that I was able to actually add about 2lbs muscle while losing 10lbs of fat speaks for itself. I will put the fat loss partly down to the pyroxamine and C20, but I do also think the fact that I was lifting much heavier and working out much harder, due to D-Pol, also contributed to fat loss.

If anyone has any recommendations on cycling this I would like to hear it. I would like to do 2 months on and 1 off. Next time I will drop the C20 (still not 100% convinced about that) and may add AD-3 instead of ZMA, but to be honest, this last cycle gave me great strength and muscle gains.

Like many others have said, this stuff is an absolute winner.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Muscle Hardness
      • Increased Strength/endurance
      • Fantastic Pumps
      • Cheap
      • Feeling Weak When You Come Off It
      nowaydude
        May 21, 2015

This is my first review so I will address the mandatory questions as part of the introduction. Don't take it easy on me - please be critical...

First off I am a 36 year old dude - haven't really been to the gym/lifted weights for a while (~18 years?). I started out with Insanity MAX:30 for about 75 days to get into good enough shape to start hitting the gym again. I am using the DREW BAYE (www.baye.com) type HIT weight lifting (3 days per week) and doing some HIIT for cardio (30-60 minutes 5-6 times per week). My diet is around 1800-2000 calories per day - 50/30/20 Protein/Carb/Fat...

I started this thing around 260 pounds and I am currently ~225 pounds. Not looking for a weight number to hit - just looking for a "I feel and look good" type of goal...

1. How did you find out about SR? I was looking for a site that was pretty comprehensive and had a wide array of products - most sites only have reviews on products they sell (go figure). A few years ago I used this site as a reference for a few supplements and found that the results I had were somewhat consistent with that review - so that validated the quality of this site to me...

2. What prompted you to write this review? I wanted to share my experience and provide feedback on this supplement.

3. What are your fitness goals? My fitness goals are to get into better shape, increase strength, look better, and feel better...

4. What other products are you planning to review? While I used DPOL I used the following products and will provide reviews on some or all of them: Jack3d, Pumped RAW, ON 100% Whey, Compete, Glutamine, Opti-Men, and Inhibit-E...

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)

There are other better Ingredient Profile dissertations on here - I would recommend checking them out.

10/10 - 3 pills... Not too tough to swallow...

I took them mainly in the morning at first then tried to take them an hour before I would work out. This seemed to work pretty good as well... The results were the same, I think, during both time periods...

9/10 - I feel like DPOL did have a positive effect on me. I noticed that I was pretty sharp both mentally and physically. I noticed an uptick in libido and that was pretty terrific. Considering I used this for 4 weeks instead of 8 it could have been placebo but I don't think it was since I have noticed some intensity drop since not using it. I did notice more muscle hardness during the four weeks - and the leaning effect from the Inhibit-E may have made this more prevalent...

In the 2-3 weeks since not using it I have noticed a difference in libido and some of the muscle hardness so it leads me to believe that DPOL did have an effect on me...

9/10 - I grabbed this for $19 - and I am kicking myself for not grabbing more at that price. It is a solid value for sure.

Side Effects

7/10 - Not sure if it was the Inhibit-E or the DPOL or both but I was/am kind of irritable and get pretty angry over dumb stuff. I am aware of it thought so I can shut it down pretty quick. Didn't see any acne or anything like that...

Conclusion

I think it was pretty terrific for me. I plan on grabbing a couple more bottles and will take it while I am off the Inhibit-E and see how things go running it alone.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength/endurance
      • Agression
      Giggity88
        March 30, 2014

what made me to write about this because this product made me confident

WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT D-POL ?
      I am 26 years old and highly sexually active and few months back I used P6 extreme from Cellucor because I wanted to stack some muscle and reviews were amazing . I was halfway with the bottle and suddenly I lost my boner , I am being honest , My GF started to feel insecure as I wouldnt get hard anymore .I started feeling embarrased as I have a high sex drive .I stopped taking it , I threw the bottle away . I got some sex drive back but it wasnt the same anymore and on top of that , I didnt gain anything .

Effectiveness(10/10) :
      I took D-pol after reading about it on here . All I can say I am thankful . My sex drive returned and I became a beast in Bed . I know this has nothing to do with bodybuilding but I am really grateful . I was not tired and I would go into the gym and try to give my best everytime .I had labrada supercharge in my system too . I was more defined and I had more noticeable vascularity . People wanted to workout with me in GYM .

Taste :
      Three tablets , no problem . I have taken 11 pills from animal pak so 3 is no big deal .

Side effects : None

Dosage : The box says you can take 3 tablets 60 minute prior to workout but I saw some people took it 30 minutes before and I did the same .

Price/value :
      Its not expensive . Depending on where you buy it .

I have no complains and I highly recommend it as its natural too .

P.S -- sorry for the story but I wanted to share .
      Foxtrot7777
        October 29, 2013

Hi guys, this is my first review on SR so I would like to take a moment to introduce myself.

Profile: I'm 22, natural lifter, 205lbs, 12% BF. I train in a powerbodybuilding style.

I have taken different testosterone supplements in the past (and I don't really know why, as a 22-year-old, I have raging testosterone as it is). I guess as a natural lifter, I have always been looking for an "edge" that doesn't go the steroid or Pro-hormone route.

I ran two tubs of D-pol, both in pill form and in powder form. I will review both below.

I stacked D-pol with Musclem Marinade and OrganShield by Purus Labs, Erase Pro by PES, and regular amounts of fish/flax oil, BCAAs, Pro Complex protein, and lots of vitamin D3 tabs.

RESULTS

The reason I started taking this was because I had been having some lame workouts since graduating college. I lost my workout buddy, I was no longer competing in powerlifting competitions, and all my solo workouts lacked any intensity. My strength was regressing.

At my peak, I was squatting 605, benching 405, and deadlifting 555 raw--all on an athletic 4.6 forty-yard dash frame and 205lb bodyweight.

But after graduating college and starting working life, things began to deteriorate. I had a hard time benching 315 for reps, squats were tougher, and I couldn't even get 500 off the ground on a deadlift. I didn't know what was wrong with me.

So I looked into a testosterone supplement. In the past I had tried BatteFuel, EBolic, and other brands that had little to no affect besides morning libido issues.

D-pol, however, was much different than the others. I noticed no difference--no difference until about the third week. The third week of D-Pol was the best one-week workout I have ever had in my entire life. I think the power of the stack, coupled with my diet, just completely transferred my waning fitness lifestyle.

That Monday, I walked into the gym to do chest (international bench day, I know). The week prior, I had a tough time doing 5x5 with 315. On my first set that day, I did 315 x 12. Blinking, I looked around and said to myself "Woah..." So I added more weight.

Long story short, I did an 8-set pyramid up to 405lbs, and made the lift.

I followed the next day by ripping 505lb deadlifts for 7 sets of 4, which I've never done before.

Squats were a similar story: 7 x 4 with 545.

I couldn't believe the results I was getting, so I came back on this site and read more reviews about this stuff. I noticed a lot of people suggesting that the user run 2 tubs of D-pol in a row. I didn't hesitate--I bought a second tub (powder).

TASTE 7/10

The pills obviously don't have a taste, but those things are horse pills. I wonder about solubility with those, seeing how big they are. I always took them with oatmeal and tuna fish, so I think they absorbed pretty well, but I wouldn't suggest taking them without food unless you grind them up.

The powder flavor was Custard Creme. Not bad, but not great. It doesn't mix that great. I always had particles left over at the bottom, which taste extremely sour when they hit your tongue. Not a fan of that.

SIDE EFFECTS

When I took some other test supplements this past summer, I noticed that I was getting extra fat on my nipples. It wasn't the beginning of gyno or anything, it just seemed like my nipples were sagging. I thought to myself "WTF is that?"

After a little research, I learned that increasing testosterone production also increases estrogen, so you can get an increase of tissue around your nipples. I immediately bought a bottle of ERASE by PES and that completely changed the body composition of my chest. My nipples sucked back in tight and hard to the muscle.

IF YOU RUN D-POL, PLEASE RUN AN AROMOTASE INHIBITOR. Don't freak yourself out like I did.

I don't get acne or pimples, so I can't comment there. My facial hair grew a little faster.

PRICE 10/10

I got this cheap ($22) from sizeupsupplements.com. I used to be a huge fan of bodybuilding.com, but they are getting greedy with their prices. Check out SizeUpsupplements guys. I know they're limited in their selection, but you can get some good deals.

----------------

OVERALL 9/10

Now that I've finished my second tub, I am cycling off of Muscle Marinade, D-Pol, and Erase. This was the best stack I have ever done in my ten years of lifting. I was so impressed, I just had to make an account and share with you guys.

All the best,

J. O'Donnell
      Get swole
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Muscle Hardness
      • Increased Strength/endurance
      • Cheap