Recomp Rx Reviews

By: Blackstone Labs

DEALS

Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners
Recomp Rx is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by Blackstone Labs. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Fat
  • Gain Mass

I'm a big fan of Blackstone labs products. Most of what I've tried has given me what i was looking for. I was not bulking or cutting while on recomp rx.

RECOMP Rx Fat for Muscle Matrix - 500mg*
    Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract(leaves) and Loquat extract (fruit)(providing Ursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid)(Standardized to Ursolic Acid Per Serving: 125mg)
    Banaba Leaf Extract(Lagerstroemia speciosa) (standardized to 2% corosolic acid) 60mg

Researchers demonstrated that ursolic acid decreased the activity of the catabolic genes MuRF-1 and Atrogin-1 in muscle cells which are known as two of the most potent genes associated with catabolic (muscle-breakdown) activity. It was shown that ursolic acid has a dramatic effect on reducing catabolic activity in muscle cells by decreasing the activity of catabolic genes. In addition, ursolic acid was shown to increase the activity of the Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) gene and IGF-1 blood level concentrations.

Rosmarinus officianalis is am extract from rosemary leaves that prolongs the life of oils like hemp or grape seed oil.

Loquat extract comes from a Chinese tree that has antioxidants, maintains blood sugar, combats diabetes and decreases muscle catabolism.

Banaba leaf extract is a plant that's leaves are used for blood sugar control because of belief to control carbohydrate digestion and absorption. Can also be used as an anti-inflammatory.

These are vegetarian soft gel capsules so no taste. I found it quite easy to swallow even if you have a hard time trying to swallow pills this should not cause a problem.

I took 1 capsule with my 3 main meals as directed(breakfast, lunch, dinner)

I did not really lose weight on this but gained some. It was not fat. I noticed I was looking leaner but getting mass while on this. I was also able to lift slightly more on my arms, chest and legs. I got stronger after two weeks of taking this. I noticed fat loss on my third week. I noticed the mass increase the same time I noticed I was losing fat. I gained 8 pounds while on this but it was not fat. I think I gained 8 pound of muscle.

I paid $40 for this product on eBay which is definitely worth it. I see it for $50 at a1supplements which is the max I would pay for it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think if you want to lose fat and get muscle mass and strength then this stuff will work for you. It really does work and is unique because you don't lose strength or mass while losing fat with this product.

• smashley23
      March 10, 2018

Some more detail would help.
      E.g. how long did you use this product for? How many servings are in a bottle?

Also, it's unlikely that you gained 8lbs of muscle tissue in a short time frame. Some of that weight would be water weight/glycogen, etc.

• jamesjsix
      March 10, 2018

I'm with smashley, some more detail would lend some credence to your review. I looked on Blackstone's website and this stuff is in a 120 serving bottle so you're looking at basically $1 a day for your dosage and you said you gained 8 lbs of muscle (I assume in 40 days). If that's correct, you found the magic muscle pill it seems, did this change your lifting routine at all?

• bctuthill
      March 10, 2018

Were you stacking this with something else?

• DLP1
      March 11, 2018

I recommend you get some calipers and measure your fat vs lbm throughout. Using 3 measurement points they should be accurate to +/-0.5% BF. Otherwise the review is just too subjective. I can add 8lb muscle (plus some water) in a week on Osta but I would be surprised if this was as potent,

• basharar
      March 12, 2018

8 pounds of muscle in a month with this?!its either spiked with steroids or placebo effect.