(Better than 57% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Testofuel is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Roar Ambition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength & Endurance
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • No Fat Loss
  • No Increase In Libido

Claims

---------------
Anabolic support complex designed to:
Naturally increase your testosterone level
Accelerate muscle growth

100mg Fenugreek (Seed)
100mg Oyster Extract
5000IU Vitamin D3
18mcg Vitamin K2
5mg Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)
200mg Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)
10mg Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate)

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, FD&C Red 40

Nice to see full disclosure here!!!
No big surprises or new trademarked ingredients to shout about. Just a lot of extremely common components that are found in just about every testosterone boosting supplement. There are dozens of published studies on the above listed ingredients in regards to testosterone boosting benefits so I won’t dissect any further.

Taste / Mixing

------
These are easy to swallow capsules that seemed to be covered in a very light powder of some kind. I’m assuming this was to keep them from sticking together, however there was no noticeable taste involved in swallowing them.

Dosage

---------------
Recommended: Take one capsule 4 times daily with a meal or snack.

This dosing protocol proved a little too complicated as some days I will only have 2 meals. For this reason I took 2 caps twice a day with food. Once in the morning with my standard protein shake and again later with dinner.

-------
I gotta be honest here. I was expecting absolutely nothing from this product and while the results were not mind blowing, it did deliver positive results on a few levels. TestoFuel says that for best results you should take this product for at least two months and honestly I wish I originally had that much on hand. The data below clearly shows I was making positive progress in strength and body composition all the way to the end. Perhaps one more month would have proved continued success.

*Strength and Endurance

Bench Press for reps – Week 3
Before 225 x 23 - Tested on day 1 (Actual PR 225 x 24 one year earlier)
After 225 x 25 (New personal record)

Bench Press for reps – Week 4
Before 315 x 7 – PR one year earlier
After 315 x 7 (wanted the 8th rep bad, but it was not to be)

Bench Press 1RM – Week 5
Before 375 x 1 – PR one year earlier
After 365 x 1 (it is very likely that I could have gotten 370)

*Muscle Growth & Fat Loss

Fat %_____________15.8%____15.6%
Fat Mass___________34.2_____34.2
Fat-Free Mass______182.0____185.6
Total Body Water___133.2____135.8

So after 5 weeks on TestoFuel I lost no fat, gained 2.6 pounds of water and an even 1 pound of muscle for a total increase of 3.6 lbs.

*Libido
Without getting too personal I will say that I achieved zero increase across the board in all things related to libido. It didn’t hurt anything, but it didn’t help either. Certainly a big let-down in this category. Perhaps that is why “increased libido” is the last claim printed on the list of benefits.

Sides

----------------
On a few occasions I noticed that I was easily irritated with an unusually short temper coupled with unnecessary aggression. Nothing criminal or violent. Just overkill for the given situation.

----------------
On the Testofuel website you can get a 30 day supply (120 caps) for $69. While I feel this is a little expensive for the given recipe, these are science backed ingredients. On the bright side, if you order 90 days (3 months worth) or more of TestoFuel, you will be covered by their money back guarantee. Not sure how easy it would be to prove to them that you received no physical results from their product. Let alone how willing or quick TestoFuel would be in returning your money based upon your answers. One thing is quite certain though. Their website makes sure you know how willing they are to stand behind their product with this money back guarantee and that is rare.

Final Words

--------
While the TestoFuel website has all the flare and flash of a 30 minute infomercial, those of us in the know can easily read between the lines of sensationalism. By this I mean the website’s repeated comparisons of Testofuel with steroids and other small scare tactics about controlling high estrogen against “man boobs”. However, to their credit, it’s not all smoke, mirrors and snake oil. Eventually the honesty does shine through in their own words with the following statement:

“TestoFuel does not contain actual testosterone, it works by helping your body to release its own testosterone.”

Being a 46 year old male I know through several blood tests that my testosterone levels are on the low side and that building muscle is always going to be an uphill battle. Regularly consuming a healthy diet high in protein, I attempt to feed my body what it needs to build muscle. Since my testosterone levels are low, this is where a product such as TestoFuel can help out. Without a test booster (natural or not), I know there is not going to be much positive movement in either strength or muscle growth. With that in mind it’s pretty simple for me to determine if a product such as this works.

I have since been off Testofuel for 3 weeks now and I know my strength is declining. I feel it in the gym and it’s obvious in my rep counts on all weight lifted. If this is not a clear sign of its benefits, I don’t know what is. There are a lot of overhyped bunk products on the market, but in the case of TestoFuel, I have to say it works. If you are in the market for a natural test booster, I say give it a shot. With Testofuel’s money back guarantee, you’ve really got nothing to lose.

• ODAAT365
    May 7, 2015

Is Oyster Powder really a scientifically proven ingredient? Great reviews as always!

• bosox516
    May 7, 2015

Great review, Ron, as always. Just one thing... Are you trying to say you haven't aged a single day??

• ron
    May 7, 2015

Thanks guys and to answer both your questions, oyster powder is proven to maybe, kinda sorta, possibly stop the aging process.
    ;-)

• ODAAT365
    May 8, 2015

So you're saying I can theoretically live forever? GIVE ME ALL THE OYSTERS!

• March 26, 2016

I am surprised because there were quite a few website who chose testo fuel and Prime Male two of the best testosterone boosters, however, i am not quite sure if those websites are trustworthy. Which Test are you currently taking now? thanks for your honest review.

• May 7, 2018

I used this product as required (3 months worth) and found it to be of zero consequence. I tried to use the guarantee from the company, but they are not honoring it as you have to provide empty bottles which i didn't save because i didn't see that little tidbit. Save your money if you are older, i think. (i am 53). My workouts are the same intensity when i was and was not using. I was hopeful this would change things, but i saw no difference.

Advertisement: