(Better than 59% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Testofuel is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Roar Ambition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Roar Ambition for sending it out!
  August 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength & Endurance
  • Sense Of Well Being
  • Clean Ingredient Profile
  • No Sides
  • Includes Shellfish
  • All Effects Pretty Mild
  • Bit Pricey

Tried some test boosters in the past. Testofuel rates somewhere in the upper middle. Not bad at all, but had better.

35 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there.

I read that while you get older test levels decrease. An increase in test levels is beneficial for so many things that I have tried some different test boosters before with different results.

Testofuel has a clean and fully disclosed ingredient profile. Watch out if you have shellfish allergies, contains oyster. Overall looks like a fairly composed product of ingredients that all possess some testosterone increasing benefit

D-Aspartic Acid 2300 mg
I guess the prime ingredient in Testofuel is D-Aspartic Acid dosed at 2,3 gram. D-AA can be used as a testosterone booster for infertile men, and by athletes as a temporary booster. The standard dose for D-aspartic acid is between 2,000 - 3,000mg, so 2,3 gram is a fair amount. Further study is needed to determine whether D-AA should be cycled. There appears to be an temporarily increase in testosterone which reduced to baseline within a month in otherwise healthy men with normal testosterone High doses also seem to decrease free testosterone and total testosterone in resistance trained men. Most scientific evidence shows increase in fertility.

Asian red panax Ginseng (100mg)
An ingredient with many benefits; decrease of blood glucose, increase in cognition, erections, overall well being being the most apparent. 400mg dose appears to confer most cognitive benefit. An improvement in erectile dysfunction is seen with 3g of (Korean) Red Ginseng. This ingredient seems to be dosed a little low, although obviously not aimed at erectile dysfunction

Fenugreek seed (100mg)
Fenugreek has many benefits like a decrease in fat mass, increase in libido. An ingredient commonly used in a lot of test boosters. A lot of information on the lack of evidence for the testosterone claims is circulating on the internet. 100m is a common dose.

Oyster powder (100mg)
A bit of an odd one out, very interesting. I haven't seen oyster powder in a test booster before. Oysters are the richest source of zinc, which is crucial to your ability to produce testosterone. also has the ability to boost muscle pumps by increasing nitric acid in your blood.

Other
The ingredient profile is topped off, actually started with, some added vitamins (D3 at 5000IU, K2 at 18mcg, B6 at 5mg and magnesium and zinc at 200 and 10 mg. These are known to aid in testosterone production, especially zinc and magnesium.

No taste, just pills. Four red pills a day. The advised dose is 4 pills spread across the day which I found to be somewhat challenging. This is a bit of a different dosing scheme than most supplements.

I guess I expected a bit more. The effect advertised are Real Muscle Growth
Naturally and safely increase your testosterone level, which is essential for real muscle growth, Increase Strength, Reduced Bodyfat, Improve your Mood, Boost Self-Esteem
I did experience some increased strength although minor. In the gym I could take on a little more kg's. and my muscles felt a bit harder overall. I think my mood was slightly heightened. Although not advertised, some of the ingredients suggest an increased libido, which I did not experience at all. I did feel slightly less tired; a bit more energetic. Again however in a mild fashion.
Overall I feel this product worked for me, but in a minor sense. I have some experience with test boosters containing Arimistane, which I believe did an overall better job. Arimistane is mainly meant as an estrogen blocker and not a test booster but I feel this is a different approach to the same objective. I never used DAA before and maybe this ingredient does not work for me personally that well. I believe Arimistane is subjective to some investigation by the FDA. If it gets banned I believe testofuel is a perfect alternative. For now I will stick to arimistane products when I feel like a pick me up in the test department.
What I would like to add; advertised on the testofuel site is that there are a number of studies showing D-AA can elevate anabolic hormone levels by as much as 45% in 13 days and 60% over 90 days. Perhaps a longer run time of this product would provide better results.

Sold on the own website for 45 dollars. I believe this is a bit pricey for one month's supply. Not crazy, just a bit much. Doesn't seem to be widely available.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

Testofuel has a nive clean label with a well balanced panel of test boosting ingredients. The oyster is fairly unique. While it did provide some noticeable results, I have had better. It's a nive DAA+ product. So while most of the advertised benefits were more or less there I would rate them all pretty mild.

Advertisement:

• Includes Shellfish
  • Only Available Online
  • Dosing Schedule
  • Lacks Estrogen Blocker

LionHeart here! 48 year old male, getting back to a healthy, fit lifestyle after making it through some personal issues. Testofuel is a Natural Testosterone Supplement by Roar Ambition claiming to boost test levels and help in building lean muscle mass. Testofuel touts itself as an "Anabolic Support Complex". I'm about 10 weeks into using Testofuel. My current stack includes Allmax Vitastack multivitamin pack and a simple DIM supplement for any possible estrogen feedback because of my age. Simple and clean is what I'm going for.

Hey there SR gang, been a while since I've been active. Went through some personal issues where I fell off from supplementing and working out. Not a good time. A few months ago, I decided it was time to get back to a healty, fit lifestyle and start working out and supplementing again. Now I'm a big test booster fan and find at my ripe age of 48 that they do indeed help so while searching for a new stack I looked at a ton of products both on here and elsewhere. Of course, when searching online, I came across Testofuel, Testogen, Prime Male, etc. all the usual #1's on these websites. Well, after looking at all these products, I decided, after hearing all the success stories, that i would give Testofuel a go. I ordered the a 4 month supply and have just completed 90 days of using it. OK, let's get to it!

Testofuel is a D Aspartic Acid (DAA) based product with a few other goodies thrown in, that support the formula as a whole. I posted a pic of the ingredients label below, but essentially it's DAA, B6, K2, Magnesium, Zinc, D3, Fenugreek, Ginseng, and Oyster Extract. Extremely simple and clean profile. Mostly vitamins and minerals in decent doses. The DAA, Fenugreek, Ginseng, and Oyster seem to a bit light on the dosage, based on the research I've done. These ingredients all compliment each other for the common goal of boosting your test levels. Synergy is the key here! The one thing I think is missing here is an estrogen blocking component, something to keep estrogen in check, essential for older guys.

Also, if you have allergies to shellfish Testofuel may not be for you because of the oyster extract.

Testofuel comes in capsule form, red caps. The caps are on the larger side but I never had any issues getting these down. The recommended dosing schedule calls for 1 cap, with food, 4 times daily spread throughout the day for a total of 4 caps per day. Each bottle comes in 120 caps, so 30 day supply. Not gonna a lie here, the dosing schedule is a pain in the rear! I took them as instructed and the 4 times a day thing was tough to adjust to, but after a couple weeks it just became part of my normal routine. I set a reminder on my phone for every 3.5 hours. That worked well for me.

OK, here's where I'm blown away by Testofuel. I have had tremendous results from Testofuel. I've added about an inch on my biceps, my triceps are popping, chest, shoulders and legs looking extremely cut and muscular, and I've lost about 2 inches around my waist, all fat, spare tire, which has resulted in my upper abs beginning to show. This is nuts! I haven't seen my abs in 30 years and now at 48, surprise, they're back. How the hell did this happen?!? Besides the physical changes, I also have a great sense of well being, calmer and more focused, and confident. I just generally feel great! Better than I have in years. In addition, the libido aspect is there but not that crazy wanting to hump everything in sight thing, but more of a readiness when the opportunity presents itself and the ability to perform at my best.

Like any natural test product, this takes time. I've been taking it daily for 10 weeks now and I've slowly, steadily, witnessed changes in my body week after week. Subtle changes that culminate in fantastic overall results in the long run. This is a product that needs a long term commitment to realize the best results.

Frankly, I'm flabbergasted by the results I'm getting from Testofuel. I've taken a lot of other DAA based T boosters in the past, even plain DAA, and had decent, solid results but nothing like this. Based on my experience with T boosters in the past, with it's profile, Testofuel should NOT be delivering these results, but here they are, I can't ignore them, they're here! Most of the claims they make have come to pass for me, increased lean muscle, fat loss, well being, libido, it's all here!

Well, here is where Testofuel lags, the price and availability. It's only available from the Testofuel website and it's $65 a box. Not cheap. You can go with the 4 month package, where they throw in a free box for $195 and this brings the cost per bottle down to around $49 dollars, which is still pricey, but comparable to other high end products.

Side Effects

I have not experienced any sides from Testofuel whatsoever. It's a very clean product.

Conclusion

In closing, I still can't believe the results I've seen from this product and honestly, I can't believe I've actual written this review. Like a lot of people I too felt like all the online reviews, testimonials, etc. were all BS and that there is no way this product could be that good. I really decided to try it just because is was a clean, simple, DAA product with a few enhancers that would kick start my new routine and it was new to me, never tried it before so heck, why not take a chance. Glad I did! I never expected all this, not in a million years. I really can't recommend Testofuel enough. For me it's delivered on all it's claims. I still have more Testofuel on hand but I am already planning on ordering more. I'm going to stay on it for the foreseeable future. So, ignore the naysayers, ignore the hype, give Testofuel a try, given time I think most will be pleased with it!

LionHeart, signing off...

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

May 7, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength & Endurance
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • No Fat Loss
  • No Increase In Libido

Claims

---------------
Anabolic support complex designed to:
Naturally increase your testosterone level
Accelerate muscle growth

100mg Fenugreek (Seed)
100mg Oyster Extract
5000IU Vitamin D3
18mcg Vitamin K2
5mg Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)
200mg Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)
10mg Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate)

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, FD&C Red 40

Nice to see full disclosure here!!!
No big surprises or new trademarked ingredients to shout about. Just a lot of extremely common components that are found in just about every testosterone boosting supplement. There are dozens of published studies on the above listed ingredients in regards to testosterone boosting benefits so I won’t dissect any further.

Taste / Mixing

------
These are easy to swallow capsules that seemed to be covered in a very light powder of some kind. I’m assuming this was to keep them from sticking together, however there was no noticeable taste involved in swallowing them.

Dosage

---------------
Recommended: Take one capsule 4 times daily with a meal or snack.

This dosing protocol proved a little too complicated as some days I will only have 2 meals. For this reason I took 2 caps twice a day with food. Once in the morning with my standard protein shake and again later with dinner.

-------
I gotta be honest here. I was expecting absolutely nothing from this product and while the results were not mind blowing, it did deliver positive results on a few levels. TestoFuel says that for best results you should take this product for at least two months and honestly I wish I originally had that much on hand. The data below clearly shows I was making positive progress in strength and body composition all the way to the end. Perhaps one more month would have proved continued success.

*Strength and Endurance

Bench Press for reps – Week 3
Before 225 x 23 - Tested on day 1 (Actual PR 225 x 24 one year earlier)
After 225 x 25 (New personal record)

Bench Press for reps – Week 4
Before 315 x 7 – PR one year earlier
After 315 x 7 (wanted the 8th rep bad, but it was not to be)

Bench Press 1RM – Week 5
Before 375 x 1 – PR one year earlier
After 365 x 1 (it is very likely that I could have gotten 370)

*Muscle Growth & Fat Loss

Fat %_____________15.8%____15.6%
Fat Mass___________34.2_____34.2
Fat-Free Mass______182.0____185.6
Total Body Water___133.2____135.8

So after 5 weeks on TestoFuel I lost no fat, gained 2.6 pounds of water and an even 1 pound of muscle for a total increase of 3.6 lbs.

*Libido
Without getting too personal I will say that I achieved zero increase across the board in all things related to libido. It didn’t hurt anything, but it didn’t help either. Certainly a big let-down in this category. Perhaps that is why “increased libido” is the last claim printed on the list of benefits.

Sides

----------------
On a few occasions I noticed that I was easily irritated with an unusually short temper coupled with unnecessary aggression. Nothing criminal or violent. Just overkill for the given situation.

----------------
On the Testofuel website you can get a 30 day supply (120 caps) for $69. While I feel this is a little expensive for the given recipe, these are science backed ingredients. On the bright side, if you order 90 days (3 months worth) or more of TestoFuel, you will be covered by their money back guarantee. Not sure how easy it would be to prove to them that you received no physical results from their product. Let alone how willing or quick TestoFuel would be in returning your money based upon your answers. One thing is quite certain though. Their website makes sure you know how willing they are to stand behind their product with this money back guarantee and that is rare.

Final Words

--------
While the TestoFuel website has all the flare and flash of a 30 minute infomercial, those of us in the know can easily read between the lines of sensationalism. By this I mean the website’s repeated comparisons of Testofuel with steroids and other small scare tactics about controlling high estrogen against “man boobs”. However, to their credit, it’s not all smoke, mirrors and snake oil. Eventually the honesty does shine through in their own words with the following statement:

“TestoFuel does not contain actual testosterone, it works by helping your body to release its own testosterone.”

Being a 46 year old male I know through several blood tests that my testosterone levels are on the low side and that building muscle is always going to be an uphill battle. Regularly consuming a healthy diet high in protein, I attempt to feed my body what it needs to build muscle. Since my testosterone levels are low, this is where a product such as TestoFuel can help out. Without a test booster (natural or not), I know there is not going to be much positive movement in either strength or muscle growth. With that in mind it’s pretty simple for me to determine if a product such as this works.

I have since been off Testofuel for 3 weeks now and I know my strength is declining. I feel it in the gym and it’s obvious in my rep counts on all weight lifted. If this is not a clear sign of its benefits, I don’t know what is. There are a lot of overhyped bunk products on the market, but in the case of TestoFuel, I have to say it works. If you are in the market for a natural test booster, I say give it a shot. With Testofuel’s money back guarantee, you’ve really got nothing to lose.