Whey Protein

By: Precision Engineered

Whey Protein is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Precision Engineered. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Does Whey Protein work?
Click to Expand

Where do I start:

Price: Ok is not expensive but I guess there is a reason for that! Is not that great of a product!

Taste: I really didnt like it, was too sweet and the chocolate tasted more like cardboard

Muscle Increase: I didnt notice much muccle MASS increase, the low protein content per dosage is to blame. I tried and doubled the dosage after couple of days.

BCAA and Vitamins: There are some but definitely not enough

In general you...
Where do I start:

BCAA and Vitamins: There are some but definitely not enough

In general you get what you pay for! Is on the cheap site so dont have high expectations.

• SoCalLivin
    September 3, 2011

I was hoping for a little better review after I saw you complain about your rep points. Points come from the quality, not quantity of reviews. You need more detail brotha. You say not enough protein/bcaa/vitamins. How much is there?? You said its cheap. How much did you pay? Im not ripping you, trying to help you get your rep up. I wrote a couple weak reviews before I knew what made a good one too. My advice would be to put a little more time into your next one. Your rep might not go through the roof, but it wont go down.
  • NAMREPUS
    Rep: -40
    September 3, 2011

Well is different prices in the UK and in the USA so I couldnt see the point saying how much I bought it. Nevertheless was around 20 pounds in the UK. Again I didnt say how much protein or BCAA was in the blend because you can get that by doing a simple search online. I didnt want to repeat information that is already available. Nevertheless, this is not a protein that I would like to recommend to anyone.

I only got this protein because i was stuck for money and was short.Taste is not that good and only 17 gram of protein per serving is very dissapointing,did see much results althought the tub this last to long.Save money buy a bigger better protein.Usn has a good value better whey protein.
  • Not Enough Protein Per Serving

this product is good value and works well i saw results fast and my freinds even told me i got ripped and bigger i would definitely recomend this to a freind and i already have.i got the vinilla and if tou mix it with milk it tastes great but it tasts like crap with water
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Muscle
  • Tastes Good

I have been using Whey Protein for years and started using Precision Engineered after reading reviews that lab testing showed what was on the label was what is in each serving. I mix it with milk 1 hr and 4 hr after my work out. I have seen good results in my body tone which is what I'm after.
 Cons:

this was my second protein i ever bought because i got it half off so the price was right. but the taste was horrendous, i had the vanilla flavor. but it did have BCAA'a, with certain vitamins and it was lactose and aspertane free if thats what u are looking for (which is why it taste so bad i assume). and with decent amount of protein this product is ok for a good price.
 Cons:

I have to agree with the other guy. The taste is pretty bad. I've tried all three flavors, and they are about the same. There could be more Protein per serving, but what do you expect from an econo whey. It's good if you are on a budget. I didn't see any gains while I was on it. If you are in a crunch and need a cheap Protein, this is it, but I don't really recommend it.
alxcovers

This stuff is alright. Not as many isolates in this it as some other high quality proteins, but it works for a breakfast shake or with a meal. Kinda cheap, and the taste is pretty bland, but tolerable. It also mixes decent in water, no clumps really. Won't get this stuff again, there's a lot better out there.
I thought 5 lbs for 32 bucks was a deal, but right now u actually can get 5 lbs of Optimum 100% Whey for 35 bucks at GNC with gold card. You actually get about 200 g of protein more with Optimum because of the 24 g of protein per scoop vs the 18 in this, even though Optimum has less servings in it.

• js5660
    August 18, 2009

While I agree with this review, it's important to understand that the reason Optimum gives you more protein per scoop is that they use a 32 gram scoop compared to a 23 gram scoop in the PE product. That's why you get less servings. For a cheap protein source, you can use 2 scoops, get 36 grams of protein and still get 45 servings. But, Optimum can't be beat for quality!
  • alxcovers
    August 18, 2009

No i mean more grams per entire container. Optimum has less servings but more isolates which gives you more grams of protein per pound of powder. This has more whey concentrate in it.

I find it amazing how people write reviews to say "my friends said i looked ripped" Taking protein does not make you "Magically Ripped" Whey Protein is a convienience. understand the science. You overload the muscle with weight to break down muscle fibres an you eat protein or take protein supplements to assist with rebuilding the muscle. I get tired of hearing people say "yea this protein is amazing it made me so big and cut" NO TAINING made you big and cut. Go and do your homework before believeing protein supplements are some kind of Miracle drink.
  • Tastes Good

• steelforce
    July 15, 2011

Next time I would use the form rant about protein and what people say in there reviews.

love2run
Rep: -2

1.0

Did not taste great. Not much protein. Most of all... I bought this and when I got home it was half empty. I was getting ready to bring it back thinking mine was faulty and telling my friend what had happened and he told me that this company only fills their stuff half way to try and make their stuff look bigger. Seriously!? I can not believe someone would waste tons of plastic to try and lie to their customers. I will never be purchasing this brand again and am warning all my friends. How selfish of them.

My review is not being accepted so I am upping the ratings a bit...

My review is not being accepted so I am upping the ratings a bit to see if it well. This also bothers me. Grr.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fluffy
  • Bad Value
  • Half Empty
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.