Whey Protein Reviews

By: Precision Engineered

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Whey Protein is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Precision Engineered. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Rep: -61

Where do I start:

Price: Ok is not expensive but I guess there is a reason for that! Is not that great of a product!

Taste: I really didnt like it, was too sweet and the chocolate tasted more like cardboard

Muscle Increase: I didnt notice much muccle MASS increase, the low protein content per dosage is to blame. I tried and doubled the dosage after couple of days.

BCAA and Vitamins: There are some but definitely not enough

In general you get what you pay for! Is on the cheap site so dont have high expectations.

• Not Enough Protein Per Serving

• SoCalLivin
    September 3, 2011

I was hoping for a little better review after I saw you complain about your rep points. Points come from the quality, not quantity of reviews. You need more detail brotha. You say not enough protein/bcaa/vitamins. How much is there?? You said its cheap. How much did you pay? Im not ripping you, trying to help you get your rep up. I wrote a couple weak reviews before I knew what made a good one too. My advice would be to put a little more time into your next one. Your rep might not go through the roof, but it wont go down.

Rep: -61
    September 3, 2011

Well is different prices in the UK and in the USA so I couldnt see the point saying how much I bought it. Nevertheless was around 20 pounds in the UK. Again I didnt say how much protein or BCAA was in the blend because you can get that by doing a simple search online. I didnt want to repeat information that is already available. Nevertheless, this is not a protein that I would like to recommend to anyone.

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.