Ranks #13 (better than 89%)
In: Protein > Whey Protein

KING WHEY is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Protein > Whey Protein

McGilla
TROOPer Level: 38
  November 18, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

Gilla in. Gilla like some protein. Do Gilla like dis protein?

Ronnie discloses the different types of protein content straight in the images smack dab on the center of the label, 20 G of concentrate and 5G of Isolate. When it comes to Whey "blends" it's rare for a company to disclose, as it's usually "23G of protein, read the ingredients and guess, kid." It's a nice touch. The profile is also pretty clean, with 25G of protein and 130 calories, which is on the lower end in terms of competitors. 2 grams of sugar are present. I've got a tub of "Cellucor Strawberry Milkshake" next to me as I write this, Ronnie's Whey has 1 fewer gram of sugar and 60 mg less of sodium per serving. The Saturated fat content is slightly more though, with 1G in Ronnie's and .5G in the Cellucor. Overall, it's a pretty decent profile.

Initially, I had a mixed reaction when reading the rep note... Peanut Butter Pie? I know this isn't an incredibly uncommon flavor in the protein world and likely comes in handy when baking, but in being a meathead, I don't have any Martha Stewart in me to make a protein Souffle, so I mix my powder with milk. In a cup. Then I drink it. I also have an incredibly picky tongue, so I was rolling the dice. Unscrewing that lid, you are hit smack in the face with the nutter smells. In consuming it though, after mixing, it did have a "Nutter Butter" cookie type of smell. In drinking it, that was exactly like it tasted. It was like dunking a nutter butter cookie in milk, then just letting it dissolve it's nutter butteryness. My nerves were calmed.

The protein's quality shines with the mixability. Just a few quick stirs and it was mixed.

I dosed this aggressively. Usually giving it one HEAPING scoop and then like a dat kid, I'd dip the scoop back in for a bit more. Probably closer to 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 scoops each time.

As usual, I measure protein most by how my tum tum handles it. This protein was quite smooth going down and even in scooping like a foo, I didn't get too protein gassy. When I went a little nuts one day and got to about two scoops, I did feel a bit farty. I think psychologically, when it comes to protein, I look for a "full" feeling, not in terms of my pumped out meaty bicep fullness, but a "I don't want to eat anymore, this better hold me over" sort of way. This product does pretty well in that department as well. This full feeling gave me a bit of an energy boost when it comes to having the juice to do a second workout some days.

I usually look for price per pound when it comes to protein, this protein seems to be rather spendy. It seems $50-60 is the standard for a 5lb tub of this product. That's too rich for my divorced child support paying blood. I think if you can find a BOGO type offer, that would make the pain a bit less stabby in your wallet.

Side Effects

Nothing.

Conclusion

As usual, THE KING, Mr O., Big Ron puts his name beside a high quality product. It adds another option in an already impressive supplement lineup. If you can make it rain with your Checking account, King Whey is definitely a nice option. Now, if you are a lifting version of Rachel Ray, you can add a little peanut butter zest to your baking resume.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • Disclosed Protein Blend
  • Solid Ingredient Profile
  • Possibly Pricey
  • Peanut Butter Pie: 8/10
Chuntz
TROOPer Level: 34
  November 18, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

First off, HUGE thank you to Ronnie and Team for sending this FIVE POUND TUB out. That's right, FIVE POUNDS! I was pretty amped when I received this, primarily because I missed out on the chocolate king whey by seconds last time it was available. Luckily I was able to get my hands on his new peanut butter pie flavor, and am very thankful for that. This is my second Ronnie Coleman product, here we go.

The main ingredient in this is whey protein concentrate, followed by whey protein isolate. I'm sure many of us would like to see the isolate listed first, but I'm not complaining. The concentrate is 20g and the isolate is 5g. The macros come out to 1.5g fat, 4g carbs, and 25g protein. Very straight forward label, nothing crazy going on here.

Obviously please be mindful if you have a peanut allergy, that should go without saying.

Taste:

Just open opening it, it smelt absolutely amazing. The taste in my opinion was lite. It wasn't overall peanut butter-y, but it wasn't so minimal where you couldn't taste it. I typically add PBfit into my shakes because I'm found of peanut butter, but you're already getting that taste with this protein, so it was unnecessary.

Mixability:

Mixed great in just a normal shaker, no clumps or foaming. Extremely little residue left on the side of the shaker. just throw in a little extra water after finishing your shake and you're fine.
I would like to note that when I mixed this in a blender, it became very foamy. I really couldn't figure out why, I would just mix water, ice, 1 scoop of whey and half a banana together. The foam would be about an inch high. I think the blender just whipped it up to much, only thing i could think of.

Dosing:

I took this solely after workouts only. One scoop was all that was needed.

This is a protein, like all, it's hard to attest how effective it really is. I never felt extra sore while taking this, nor did I feel like I needed to up the dosage or my food intake post workout. I'm currently bulking and seeing noticeable gains while I was on this, combined with dieting of course. It never caused any bloating or stomach issues either.

You can pick up this 5lb tub for $59 online for 69 servings (wink). This comes to a little less than $1 per serving. I have seen tubs for $55 but not today while looking.

Side Effects

None to note.

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this, but I also really like adding PBfit into my shakes. If you want a lighter pb tasting shake, I'd pickup Ronnie's peanut butter pie. I really enjoyed the King Whey and his YEAAAAAH BUDDY products so far. Hopefully I'll make my way through the rest of his line!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Great
  • Mixes Well
  • Disclosed Protein Blend
  • Solid Ingredient Profile
  • Foams In Blender
  • Peanut Butter Pie: 8/10
Clipper83
TROOPer Level: 57
  November 10, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
For the most part, I've enjoyed every RCS product I have tried. Besides Resurrect, I haven't had any bad experiences. Now when King Whey was up for review, my memory reminded me with Pro-Antium. Pro-Antium was one of the best protein powders I have ever tasted to date, and there are few proteins I can compare to it. So of course, I had to jump on this.

Ingedients:

It's a whey product, fairly simple. 20 grams of it is concentrate, and the remaining 5 are Isolate. What I like about this is the transparency, which is a trend other companies are starting to follow. I could go with either tbh.

5g of protein is slightly above most other powders, then again that just depends on the size of the scoop in my opinion.

Taste:9/10
I was sent the Peanut Butter flavor, which turned out to be enjoyable. I am usually disappointed by most peanut butter proteins, and by no means was this the best tasting protein powder I have ever had, but it was enjoyable to say the least. My gf even liked it, which is usually a surprise.

Mix: Mixes well, no complaints here.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Only way to rate the effectiveness of a protein powder is by how your stomach reacts to it. No issue here, no gas, nothing. It's good...

Value:(8.5/10)

For around $55, this is priced fairly and competitively. Not the cheapest, but overpriced by any means.

Conclusion

Another solid product by King Ronnie. King Whey is a tasty, affordable protein that will most likely not disappoint. The transparency is a plus, and the macros are friendly to almost anyone(unless your competing maybe, I don't know much about that). It is a viable option among the saturated protein market.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • No Amino Spiking
  • Disclosed Protein Blend
  • Competitive Price
  • Solid Ingredient Profile
    shae2311
    TROOPer Level: 45
      October 8, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

When I saw this was only available in a 5lb tub I like Cray was psyched to get my hands on a tub. My experiences with RCSS have been a little mixed, but they usually do well in the protein category. With a name like King Whey lets see if the hype has been met.

Each scoop of King Whey contains minimal fat 1.5g, 4g of carbs, and 25g of protein that RCSS breaks down into 20g of whey concentrate and 5g of isolate. Nothing extra to see here to add filler or selling points(creatine, glutamine, BCAAs) like some other brands just protein.

I requested and received the Chocolate Brownie flavor, the flavor like somebody else mentioned was very sweet. I would like a brownie flavor to be a little stronger and not as sweet. Flavor was more of a sweet milk chocolate than anything. Flavor was good just a little sweet for my taste. The powder looked like it was going to be clumpy, but it ended up mixing great. Dosing is dependent on your protein needs.

Being that this was a 5lb tub instead of the usual 2lbs we usually receive I feel helps judge in the overall effectiveness of a protein product that is always a little difficult. After right at 2 months of usage I can count the times on one hand that I had any kind of stomach distress, which probably could be pinned on several other factors than a protein powder. I was able to use this protein throughout the 2 months without worrying about my macro count. I feel like this flavor also runs over into the effectiveness portion of this product as well, I like a lot of others take my shakes around that "anabolic window" shortly after a workout. The sweetness of this product for me was a little much and although I never had any digestive issues it did make me a little uneasy from the sweetness a few times.

The cheapest I found this was 36.99 at a retailer I have never used in fitnessfirstusa.com if you trust that retailer that is a heck of deal. The rest of the prices I have found were around $54-58 which for 5lbs of quality protein is around the average.

Side Effects

Conclusion

RCSS put out a transparent and quality protein powder with no fillers or extra bells and whistles. For a company that has always prided themselves on flavoring I would like to see a few extra options added in and maybe a slight tweak to the brownie flavoring, but overall I had a positive experience using the product.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Disclosed Protein Blend
    • Mixes Well
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • No Amino Spiking
    • Overly Sweet
    • Chocolate Brownie: 7/10
    Cray
    TROOPer Level: 61
      August 12, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

No lie, I was excited to grab a five pounder of King Whey via the CP Troop program. Big props to Big Ron for offering this opportunity. Whey protein has been a staple of my diet for years. I generally take 1.5 scoops daily, regardless of whether or not I work out, to supplement my protein intake. Usually I'm downing a shake sometime mid-day.

King Whey has a straightforward profile containing 20g whey concentrate and 5g whey isolate. Calories, carbs, and grams of protein per scoop are all on par with other major competitor protein powders (i.e. ON 100% Whey, Syntha-6, Combat, etc.). No complaints here and I appreciate the commitment to disclosing the grams of concentrate and isolate. There's also no additives which I rather like; no messing around with additional aminos, creatine, etc. Just straight up protein powder.

I asked for the Chocolate Brownie flavor. I've sampled just about every chocolate flavored protein on the market, and King Whey falls in the middle of the pack. I thought it had more of a chocolate-coconut flavor than chocolate brownie, and it was just slightly too sweet for me, but overall I liked it and didn't get bored of the taste as I worked through the tub.

Mixability was good. The powder is not as fine as others, which initially had me worried it would clump, but King Whey ended up mixing rather easily. I rarely had any issues with clumping in the bottom or in the lid of the shaker, foaming, or anything along those lines.

Protein is difficult to evaluate in terms of effectiveness in my opinion. I've had a really good stretch these past few weeks and have been feeling stronger and looking leaner. No doubt that regularly supplementing with King Whey contributed to this progress. No GI or bloating issues while taking this product, regardless of time of day that I had my shake. Unfortunately this didn't turn me into an absolute hulking monster...

The best I could find King Whey was ~$55 on BB.com. At 69 scoops per tub, this equates to a per serving cost of $0.80. This is right on par with what I personally want to pay for five pounds of protein, and is competitive with other similar protein products. Some examples - COR-Performance costs $0.93 per serving. ON Whey - $0.75 per serving. Syntha-6 runs $1.04 per serving. As stated - competitive.

I also like that King Whey is sold on major supplement sites. Right now buying a five pounder gets you a free 30-serving tub of Stacked NO. It's the deals like these that add to my personal perception of value and will usually sway my decision when I'm considering what to buy.

Side Effects

Conclusion

King Whey is all around strong. A solid and transparent profile, decent taste, and competitive price point make this powder a real competitor. It'll absolutely be on my list to consider the next time I'm shopping for protein, and I definitely recommend giving this a try if you're looking for a new daily protein supplement. Nice work RC Signature Series.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Disclosed Protein Blend
    • Competitive Price
    • Solid Ingredient Profile
      • Chocolate Brownie: 7/10
      hulkish1
      TROOPer Level: 59

July 22, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
      Good morning SR family! Today I want to review the hardest product out there, Protein! How can one tell if a protein product is working? how can you tell if it is of high quality? these are all very good questions and very hard to answer, I hope we can get through this and make sense of it. Protein is essential to your daily calorie intake it is what starts the muscle building process it is KEY to say the least. We have all supplemented protein and we all have a general idea and Knowledge of proteins and what each type does. either way lets review PROTEIN!!!!!

--- Taste 8/10 -----

This is the only supplement that taste matters since a lot of people use protein shakes as desserts such as myself. the flavor was a chocolate brownie and it was delicious mixed in both milk and water. I took it a step further and added PB2 powder and it was the greatest mid-day snack! RCSS has nailed taste down for sure.

--- Effectiveness 8/10 ---

So this is the toughest area to judge for me. how effective and how can you tell? I like to put this up to how I feel after workouts and heavy daily activity where I should be sore. This product delivered the goods I needed to refuel and keep those muscles feed with protein all day long. I felt that my recovery after workouts was 10-20% better then without anything. King whey like all of Ronnie's products uses the finest compounds much like the other high end companies out there. the way you can tell if a protein is of good quality is gut pain/uncomfortable feelings. low end protein products make you feel bloated and have some digestive distress, RCSS king whey does not cause those symptoms at all it was very clean no protein farts and no discomfort. great win here.

Content 8/10

Not much to say here besides no blends! this product wears it out on its label for all to read. when companies do this it settles any debate of what could be the actual amounts and is it truly there. RCSS takes the guess work out of it. The quality is another thing you notice as I stated in the last section poor protein products can cause some distress this was amazing and delivered what it needed to.

---Value 7/10 -----

so it goes protein can be quiet costly to produce and the price reflects that here. starting AT 44.99 and ranging up to 58.99 this is pretty pricey but well worth it. you can trust that the product is of high quality and makes good on the price tag. RCSS has state of the art facilities and all there products are top notch. the way I used this product it lasted for thirty servings and that comes out to 1.97 per serving. it met my expectations and that's what I call value.

Overall the chocolate brownie flavor was great mixed in any beverage of choice. proteins effectiveness has always been a tough supplement to judge but when you take this in and you feel fuller longer when used as a mid-day snack and your recovery is increased after a workout with no gut pain and bloat you know its working as designed. content is fully disclosed and RCSS is top notch. price is high but the product delivers the goods. I will gladly put a full hulk seal here great job to Mr.O and his team.

-k-
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Disclosed Protein Blend
      • Mixes Well
      • Taste Great
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • No Amino Spiking
      • Possibly Pricey
      • Chocolate Brownie: 8/10
      Frankiemusc
      TROOPer Level: 67
        July 10, 2016

Introduction:

Thank you to the SR Troops program and the folks at Ronnie Coleman Signature Series, for the opportunity to try King Whey. Whey protein is a daily staple for me. I do not necessarily take it always post workout, but at least 1-1.5 servings per day, to supplement my protein intake.

I have a lot of experience with RCSS products, some knocked my socks off which I buy monthly, some were decent and some I just wasn't impressed with.

Ingredient Profile:

130 calories
      25 grams of protein-broken down by 20 grams of concentrate and 5 grams of isolate-pretty cool here
      4 grams of carbs
      1.5 grams of fat
      73 servings for Vanilla Frosted

Pretty nice profile, love the breakdown of the whey protein.

Taste 6/10:

I had the vanilla frosting flavor and honestly, it was overly sweet for my preference. Sweet to the point, that I didn't enjoy the product or look forward to it and the 73 servings in this 5lb tub. The taste was less sweet in water, but the flavor isn't the best in water.

Mixability 6/10:

Personally, I feel the powder look and feel plays a big part in quality of a whey protein. This product to me, looked like a middle of the road powder, it was by no means fine.

I mixed the product in either water, 2% milk or almond milk in a shaker and a failed attempt at mixing it in a glass with a spoon.

As opposed to other fine whey proteins, that mixed just as well in a shaker, as with a glass/spoon, this product did not mix well at all in a glass. I feel that this is a negative in terms of whey protein quality.

Dosing 8/10:

Pretty straight forward here. 73 servings is a lot of product. I took anywhere from 1 to 1.5 servings per day at most. Took the product as varying times of the day, post workout, upon getting to the office and sometime post lunch.

Effectiveness 6/10:

Always tough to judge effectiveness with a product. I had no GI issues with this product which is a plus. But I didn't care for the overly sweetness of the product, nor the quality. I felt this was a middle of the road whey protein at best.

Value 7/10:

As of this review, the best price is $59.99. At 73 servings, that's about .83 cents per serving. Pretty good value, but if your not happy with the taste, then it effects my personal value.

Side Effects:

No side effects experienced with this product

Conclusion 6/10:

Based on my lengthy experience with RCSS products, I felt King Whey fell short for me in the quality department and taste department. It was just a middle of the road protein for me and based on my above experience, I would have time buying this product.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Disclosed Protein Blend
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Powder Quality
      • Overly Sweet
      • Vanilla Frosting: 6/10
      pancow
      TROOPer Level: 67
        July 3, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

Hello SR. Here to review a mixed protein supplement from the big man himself Ronnie Coleman. First I would like to thank team RCSS for sending this supplement out for review, and the SR TROOPs program for making the connection possible. I'm a frequent user of different protein products, and when I saw the chance to review this product I had to get my hands on it since RCSS supplements have been working pretty nicely for me thus far. Here's my review on above average protein.

The ingredient profile is pretty simple, which in my opinion is better when it comes to whey protein supplements. Each serving has 4g's pf carbs, 1.5g's of fats, and 25'gs of protein. 20g's of this protein is whey concentrate, which is the most well known form of whey that has plenty of research showing its usefulness when it comes to athletic training. Then 5g's of whey isolate. The differences with isolate and concentrate are not huge, but it is discussed that isolate is able to digest into the bloodstream quicker than concentrate. There's no amino spiking or anything of this nature with King Whey.

Vanilla frosting tasted delicious, but I wouldn't really say it tasted like vanilla frosting. However, it was nice and rich in a good way to where it tasted better than over 90% of the vanilla proteins that I've tried, which is a lot because that seems to be the flavor everyone has on sale lol

Mixing was nice and easy in my shaker cup either with water or with milk. Tastes pretty good when blended in a fruit smoothie as well to get a new taste every now and then.

Dosing is really up to you and how many more grams of protein you need to support your training diet. For me I used one scoop post workout and sometimes used a scoop in the evenings if I didn't feel like eating cottage cheese or yogurt.

King Whey digests well and didn't cause me to have excessive gas or the "runs", which is a good sign that the protein quality is pretty spot on. While using the supplement my recovery process was nice and easy on my body. I didn't feel as sore a few hours after use, which I normally would when not taking any type of protein supplement or consuming protein rich foods post workout. Muscle gains were noticeable, which again is a good sign that the protein I was using in place of food was allowing it to be possible. All together a nice product, but don't go thinking this is an amazing muscle builder or anything. Just good protein that supports training.

King Whey isn't a 2lbs bottle. You get a nice 5lbs. tub of quality protein. That's what I'm talking about. The cheapest I found this was $52.88, which comes out to be around $0.72 per serving. That is a very good price to purchase this product and the value is very competitive like most of the RCSS products. Quality at affordable pricing, which is why RCSS is one of the only brands I've went out and purchased again.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

If you need a nice amount of quality protein then I'd recommend getting a tub of King Whey. Affordable and tastes good too. I really don't have anything negative to say about this supplement, but it would be awesome to see a strawberry flavor in the works. Thanks again for allowing me to review your product team RCSS.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Well
      • Disclosed Protein Blend
      • Taste Great
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • No Amino Spiking
        • Vanilla Frosting: 9/10
        elee229
        TROOPer Level: 42
          July 1, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
        What is going on SR? I'm back with another protein product review. First off I just want to apologize to the SR community and Ronnie for this review coming in so late. I also want to thank Ronnie Coleman and RCSS for giving me the opportunity to review their whey protein. I wasn't expecting a 5 pound tub sitting at my door after claiming this product. So thank you guys for being very generous.

This is my first whey protein that is a blend between whey isolate and whey concentrate (the only other blend was a 5 way blend of proteins by MP). And I was not disappointed. Each serving will get you 20 grams of whey concentrate and 5 grams of whey isolate. Macros aren't as great or lean as an isolate, but that is expected. Overall a solid profile with only 4 grams of carbs, 2 grams of sugar, and 1.5 grams of fat.

Taste A
        I received the Vanilla Frosting flavor and was thoroughly excited to try it when I received it. In the end though, it didn't WOW me. To me it tasted just like regular vanilla protein does, not vanilla frosting. The only difference being a little sweeter and thicker. Don't get me wrong, it still tasted amazing. Maybe I was just expecting too much because of the flavor's name. Nonetheless, I looked forward to drinking it every time. Drinking this protein with milk is the way to go. You really can taste the vanilla flavor with milk.

Mixability A+
        Great mixibility. Sometimes I have trouble mixing non isolate whey proteins. But this was very easy. No clumping or reshaking. Shake it a couple of times and I was all set. Mixed easily in the blender too. Zero clumps when I made smoothies. And zero buildup at the bottom of my cup.

Very easy. Anytime that I would need it, I could have it. I mainly used this post workout and in smoothie mixes. Scoop, dump, shake/blend. I typically used 1 and a half scoops to roughly give me 35-37 grams of protein.

Judging a protein's effectiveness is not easy. For me the way I judge effectiveness is by whether I have protein farts, how my stomach takes it, and if it helped fit my macros. Zero stomach problems and no protein farts. And yes it did fit and help me to reach my macros. During the time I was taking this product I was starting my cut. The great part was the lowness of fat. I could indulge in this drink without worrying about my macros.

Value A
        The lowest I could find was on bodybuilding.com for $54.96. That means for the Chocolate Brownie flavor (69 servings), it comes out to be $0.80 per scoop. For the Vanilla Frosting flavor (73 servings), it is $0.75 for each scoop. Personally I think this is a fair price and wouldn't mind keeping it in my stack regularly. It should last a good few months depending on how frequently you use it. If you took one scoop everyday, it would last you a solid 2+ months.

Side Effects
        None at all.

Conclusion
        Overall solid protein. I will definitely be adding this to my stack of proteins regularly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to expand their protein collection. Quality is definitely there and no fillers and great tasting flavor. Thank you again Ronnie!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Mixes Well
        • Disclosed Protein Blend
        • Taste Great
          • Vanilla Frosting: 9/10
          zbikowski88
          TROOPer Level: 38
            June 2, 2016

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

Once again I want to thank Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for giving me the opportunity to review another product. I've reviewed a couple of different RCSS products in the past and they were all solid. King Whey was no exception and didn't disappoint in any regards. During the duration of this review I was strength training 5 days a week while on a strict diet.

One scoop of RCSS King Whey (33g) contains 25g of protein. You get 20g of protein from Concentrate and 5g from Isolate (Concentrations of 90% or higher).

Taste- There are two flavors: Vanilla Frosting (73 servings) and Chocolate Brownie (69 servings). I received the Chocolate Brownie flavor which tasted pretty darn close to a brownie. I couldn't taste any fillers or artificial flavoring, just chocolate brownies going into my stomach. Overall I give taste a 8/10

Mixability- I didn't have any issues with mixability regarding clumping or settlement. I also used King Whey to do some baking with pancakes and muffins. Overall it turned out to be pretty good and there were no issues. Sometimes it ended up being dry but I'm pretty sure its from my cooking abilities.

Dosing- There really isn't a dosing protocol with protein. I would use 1-2 scoops mixed with water after my training sessions. This was also used in baking to help me reach my protein macros.

I judge the effectiveness of protein by the way my stomach handles it. There were no issues with digestion or having stomach issues since its a protein from milk sources. I do believe this helped with recovery following training and keeping up with my macros. As I said this also was used with baking for breakfast and snacks and helped curb my hunger while on a strict diet plan.

The cheapest value I could find for RCSS King Whey was on Bodybuilding.com for $54.96 (5lbs). With 69 servings your going to pay around .80 cents per serving. With 25g of protein per serving the price isn't bad when compared to other products. There are usually coupons and sales on bodybuilding.com so I'm sure you can get this a bit cheaper. Value gets a 7.5/10

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion RCSS has added another solid product to their great line of supplements. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and will definitely try the Vanilla Frosting flavor. Once again, I want to give Big Ron and RCSS a big thank you for participating in the SR Troop Program.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Mixes Well
          • Disclosed Protein Blend
          • Taste Great
          • No Proprietary Blends
          • No Amino Spiking
            • Chocolate Brownie: 8/10