(Better than 60% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Test Surge is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Nutritional Performance Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Improved Sex Drive
  • Fatloss
  • Improved Mood
  • Better Sleep
  • Needs Larger Options

Wassup guys, this review was a bit delayed but nonetheless I was able to pull through. I was training around 5 times a week and eating clean. This was the period before I got ill so it was my last effort to do proper bodybuilding I suppose. A special thank you to SR.com for making this review possible and for the amazing opportunity, the bounty program is really something I have been praying for!

4 caps per serving

Zinc 3.6mg
Vitamin B6 1.3mg
Tribulus terrestris 750mg
Fenugreek 450mg

8 tabs a day, 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening. The tablets are rather large and so make sure you drink it with enough water or it could mean a choking episode.

Initial dosaging of 8 tabs a day is a bit hard taking into consideration they are full sized tabs and one uses quite a few other vitamins also so the amount is a bit daunting.

Now I decided to be a lot more detailed when it comes to percentages and gains etc I do like to give back as much as I can being that SR has given me this wonderful opportunity.

The first 4 days no noticeable effects took place but after the 7th day I could definitely noticed increased sex drive as well as overall strength in my workouts. I tracked a 16% increase in my average bench press and a 13% increase in my shoulder press.

After the 12th day I noticed a 0.5kg increase in LBM and drop of 0.7kg in BF, which is great as I didn't change much in my diet and I wasn't super strict!

My sleep patterns were a lot better from day 1 and also felt a lot more rested upon waking and had more energy for the day ahead. And I have to add my overall mood was improved a whole lot.

The major negative aspect on the supplement is the fact that at it's full dosage, it will only last 12 days which means 2,5 containers a month which this a bit... but other than the costs it was a really enjoyable experience for an experienced lifter to still gain lean muscle mass and improve on major lifts this is a mighty fine local attempt!

Here is the major drawback, the value... a bottle of test surge is only $15 and you'd be fooled to think its a months worth! But nope only 12 days... so that means 2.5 bottles will last a month. So its around $37.50 a month which isn't cheap, but its not too bad considering it is really effective but I would prefer to see this aspect improved

Side Effects

Now being that I am prone to gyno and I am rather cautious when it comes to anything that boosts natty test levels - this surprisingly caused no sides at all. I didn't notice any extra acne or anything out of the ordinary but then again I hit the full dosage which means 12 days as opposed to the normal 1 month protocol so it would be a lot more interesting if I hit a full month which would be a better indicator toward possible sides.

Conclusion

I love the health aspect of this product as much as the muscle building properties with improved moods and better sleeps, I do feel this is a must for those whose natural T levels are marginally low and your over the age of 25 to see the best results as our levels slowly drop from around 25... This was a really great 12 day supply which I wish lasted... But this is definitely a local supplement that could and would do well once pricing and size options are improved! The real harsh reality is that going through 2,5 bottles a month seems a bit much - I mean it's a lot of pills if you think of it, so sorting the size of the actual container and making it a month supply is needed! Again thank you SR for this opportunity!

• bctuthill
    March 27, 2018

Was this sent out by SR? There's no box indicating it was part of the TROOPs program, but you thanked SR for the opportunity.

• FRIDGE
    March 27, 2018

yes it was, but I was unsure how to indicate it was

• JayT

Bounty program?

• FRIDGE

JayT yes thats it

• Clipper83
    March 27, 2018

Bounty Program works wonders :)

Advertisement: