(Better than 89% in Sexual Health)

Launch Sequence is a Sexual Health Product manufactured by Loud Muscle Science. It helps improve libido, stamina and performance.

June 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Blend
  • Acid Re- Flux
  • Heartburn
  • Random Erections

While the product worked, and perhaps worked a little too well, the heartburn I received from this product forced me to stop taking it.

After reading all the hype behind this product, I had to give it a try to see if Launch Sequence could really get my juices flowing. While I have no issues throwing my girlfriend on the wall and going to town, I thought it may be fun to add a little extra.

It's your average blend of random herbs and the like, such as tribulus and fenugreek, very typical in what you'd expect from a product like this. There is seriously nothing special in this. In fact, I've taken each ingredient in here on it's own, and never had any worthwhile results with them, with the exception of ashwaganda, maca, and yohimbe.

Besides tribulus and fenugreek, you get some maca, which I actually like. Maca on it's own is very effective, at least in my experience. It's in a blend in here however, so there is no way of telling if it is actually dosed effectively.

I like ashwaganda, but again, no way of telling how much is in here. Same goes for mucuna... and every other ingredient. It's very doubtful anything is dosed effectively in here. If you're sensitive to yohimbine, I'd stay far away, as you don't know how much is in here, and you could have a bad reaction.

No taste since they are pills, but in a way, there was a taste. Just check out the "Side Effects" section in this review.

2 pills daily, which is just about as easy as it gets.

Like everyone else that took this, I noticed that my meat-missile was ready to launch more often than not. I would get random wood as if I was on more than a simple blend of herbs, something others have mentioned. Seriously, my fiddle would feel like it was floating when it got a blood rush, as if it were as light as a feather. Honestly, I'd start giggling like I was in middle school sometimes when I was sitting at work.

I did not notice much in terms of libido however. While I may already be "up", I didn't really have any extra urge to throw my girlfriend against a wall. I just had a woodpecker that kept on wanting to build a tent. It was VERY noticeable, and everything everyone else has said about this product is true, as far as effectiveness goes.

Now, while I just said I had some crazy wood, this came with some nasty heartburn. Check out the Side Effects section of this review.

There's really not much more to say about this, as I had to cut my run off short.

Jesus this product is expensive. For some reason, this blend of herbs will cost you close to $90 for 30 servings. While it worked well, if you need a pill to get you hard, I'd recommend seeing a doctor, or maybe just finding a new girl before you go out and spend that kind of money on this. I never knew that a blend of simple herbs could cost so much.

Side Effects

Really intense heartburn. I tried to run Launch Sequence on 3 separate occasions, and on the 2nd day of each run, I started to get some awful heartburn. What good is having a floating *** if you feel like you have battery acid in the back of your throat all day? It would ruin my sleep and actually ruin my whole day. For this, I had to stop taking the product.

I gave Launch Sequence 3 runs. First time was a 7 day run. I should have stopped after the 3rd day, but thought it could be something else, but it only stopped after I stopped taking Launch Sequence. It took about a week for the acid reflux to go away. After waiting 2 weeks, I tried again, I pretty much stopped taking everything else just to see if I could pinpoint the heartburn to this product, and of course it came back.

For whatever reason, after waiting a couple of weeks again, I decided to give it one more go, same issue after the 2nd day. Having great wood with no libido increase is not worth having the worst acid reflux I've ever experienced. Acid reflux is the reason I stopped drinking, and that is why I stopped taking Launch Sequence.

So, I had to stop taking it. I believe this is the only time I've ever had to stop taking a product due to side effects. Sad that it happened on a product that actually worked.

Conclusion

Well, I'm giving this a maybe, when I want to give it a thumbs down. The product worked, a little too well. My erections were off the chart, and would come out of nowhere, however, the acid reflux was just too much for me to handle. I refuse to take any antacids either, so if you don't mind taking loads of calcium carbonate, spending $90 for a bottle a bottle, this may be for you. Honestly, this product wouldn't change much in my relationship, but it could help yours. I don't have any issues with libido, but if I didn't get the heartburn, it would be fun to keep around.

Other Prices:
Amazon   $89.75

Overall
Overall
9.5
  April 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Increase Body Heat
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Timing Of Servings
  • Random Erections

Introduction & Side Effects

I will be leaving my twenties in July and will be turning a new page in the book of life. I have never been afraid of growing older, but you do hear some horror stories of men who can't perform at such a young age. These horror stories are what sparked my curiosity for Launch Sequence.

The only side effect was Random occurring erections.

Launch Sequence consist of all natural ingredients to achieve its purpose. It contains the following:
Tongkat ali - it is used to help regulate and support male hormone levels as well as a healthy libido.
Horny goat weed - helps to increase testosterone production, improve libido, improve circulation and help control cortisol.
Tribulus terrestris - helps with increase in libido
Yohimbe bark - helps increase blood circulation, thus aiding in increased blood to the genitals.
Ashawagandha - helps alleviate stress and anxiety.
Maca - increases sex drive, fertility and energy. It has also helps reduce anxiety and increase sperm count
Mucuna Pruiens- Can revitalize the reproductive systems, helps control stress, supports a healthy nervous system and increases endurance. It can also help boost libido.
Muira Puama- helps reduce anxiety, stress and fatigue and also increase libido.
Rhodiola Rosea- increases energy, stamina and mental capacity

What do you get when you put a bunch of natural ingredients that increase blood flow, reduce stress, anxiety and support a healthy libido?

You get a product that works every single time! At least Launch Sequence did!

Dosing & Effectiveness

At first I would dose it in the morning after breakfast, I had to change that as I was getting random erections while at work and it was rather uncomfortable. I then dosed it after my PM workouts so when it was relaxing time at home (once the baby goes to bed) I was more than ready. I would only take this maybe 2-3 times per week, some weeks less.

I am going to keep this short and sweet.

This was a very nice addition to anyone who has had a stressful day and need something to relax them and put them in a very good mood with all the other fixings of increased blood flow, sensitivity and size.
I can say that my cardio time was also increased, sometimes to long where one would be extremely exhausted.

The effects lasted me a good 2-3 days with no change in any one field.

Value & Conclusion

$90 will land you a bottle of Launch Sequence and 30 day supply if you purchase directly from Loud Muscle Science or amazon. You will not need to take this everyday as the effects lasted me longer than one day per serving.
I feel it can get pricy if you are one of the fellows that needs 1 serving per day, which was not my case.

I had a great run with Launch Sequence, I really enjoyed the whole bottle and so did the Wife. Thank you for putting together such an effective and enjoyable product.

Other Prices:
Amazon   $89.75

9.2
  March 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Crazy Libido Boost
  • Blend
  • Acid Re- Flux

First off I want to thank Loud Muscle Science for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This was my first time ever using a product like this. I had been noticing this showed up on the trooper list a few times but each time decided to pass on it. After reading some of the reviews on this and hearing how good this was I finally decided to give it a try. I will say I was rather impressed with this and how well it worked for me.

This is loaded with a lot of really good ingredients but the biggest problem I have with this is they list them all in one big prop blend so you don't know how much of each ingredient you are really getting. Most likely with everything that is in this and being in a prop blend that some of the ingredients are going to be a bit under dosed. I wish companies would do away with prop blends and fully disclose everything they put in their product.

Here is some more info on what all this product is I found on their website.
It is an All-Natural alternative for those who seeking better sexual performance. Launch Sequence increases blood flow in the body, including genital circulation, heightening arousal and sensitivity in men. This formula can increase strength, stamina, energy, sensitivity and performance, help with impotence and stimulate sexual energy. It can increase Libido and Sexual Desire in men. The combination of herbal ingredients, in this unique formula, may help provide the extra energy you need for better sexual performance.

This is suppose to help with the following things
Enhance Sexual Desire
Enhance Libido
Intensify Sexual Sensation
Intensify Pleasure and Orgasm
Restore Interest In Sex
Improve Stamina and Endurance

There is no taste to this since this comes in pill form.

Also nothing to mix. It says to take 2 pills per day with food and that is all you need.

WOW does this stuff work wonders. At first when I started taking this I was like is this really working how come I am not noticing the incredible results like everyone else was taking about in their reviews. Well for me it took almost a week before I really started to notice this starting to work for me. If your someone that really needs help in the libido area this stuff will really help you a lot. I don't have a lot of issues in this area to deal with but I did notice a big increase in my sexual drive and other things which was nice. After being on this for awhile it was a lot easier to get that hard on and it seemed to last longer. There were some days I could feel it and I was not even trying to get a hard on. I know this really helped increase my desire a lot more so. The things I listed in the ingredient profile as to what this is suppose to do I feel really helped in all those areas really well. It just made it so much more enjoyable while I was using this.

I also noticed a little more increase in size and more blood flow. Even after I was done it still seemed to stay that way for awhile before it would go back to normal. It just seemed like I could be a lot more ready when it was time and did not have to work as hard at it.

In the pleasure department it really helped to improve that part a lot. That is all I am going to say about that. After using this it really made me wonder if there is not some other stuff in here that is not listed. For this to have worked as well as it did really makes me wonder if there is other stuff in here that is not being listed. I know there were some other people that did reviews on this and mentioned the same thing so that is why I brought it up again. I know that once you start using this you won't be disappointed at all with this product because of how well it really works.

This is where the product takes a big hit. Right now their website and on amazon.com are the only place you can get this at. On both websites they want $89.75 for a 30 day supply. I know this might be a good product and it is trust me but feel it's not worth $90. This is costing you like $3 a servings. I guess if you really need this to help you it's a lot more worth it but since I don't have to much of an issue with this I don't think it's as worth it just more of a bonus to have. If there is anyway to get the price lowered I think that would really help a lot.

Side Effects

I did notice some issues with heart burn this caused me. Acid Reflux is something I deal with and I did notice that while I was on this it did flare up my issues a little more. It was nothing real horrible like but was noticeable. Now that I have been off it the heart burn issues seem to be a lot less which is good.

Conclusion

WOW this turned out to be a much better product than I thought it would be. If this is an area you need help in this product will for sure help you a lot. Even for someone like me that does not have much issues with this I could for sure tell it helped me a lot more. I know the price tag for this will really break you but the good part is that you at least get a product that really performs well. For someone like me that does not have a lot of issues with libido this is not something I feel I would need all the time. For the amount of time I was using this it sure was nice to have because of the effects it gave me. If there is anyway to lower the price on this a bit that would really help. I know if the price was a little lower a lot more people would probably get this again to use. Again I want to give a big shout out to Loud Muscle Science for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

5.8
  February 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections

Back at it again today with a review for Loud Muscle Science's sexual health product called Launch Sequence. I have never used a pure sexual health product before, but I am no stranger to natty test boosters that usually produce a lot of these benefits. At 36 years old I feel I still have a pretty good sex drive, of course I'm not 16 anymore though. Also, while cutting and on a caloric/carb deficit, along with working and working out a lot, you can really feel run down and not in the mood so much on weekdays so I thought maybe this would be a good time to try something new.

So, biggest complain with this is that it is a prop blend of about 1.6 g that includes a lot of ingredients. So many ingredients chances you are getting good doses are pretty low. The ingredients though are pretty solid, all pretty common in the natty test booster/libido world like Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Trib, Yohimbine, Ashwagnda. I think Loud Muscle Science realizes that some will believe this about the profile so they do tout that it is a synergistic effect of these ingredients that make it work. Also, since this is not claiming to be a test booster per se where you really do need the effective doses to do that, I'll let it slide as the effects of this profile should be noticeable right away if it works.

No taste or mixability, two easy to swallow pills once a day with food. About as easy as it gets to good marks here. I always took with dinner.

So, wow. I've taken some excellent natty test boosters in the past, and even if you're not a believer so much in natty test boosters you can at least admit they help with libido. But this puts the others to shame, it's definitely the best libido booster I have ever had. The results and effects were felt almost immediately as when I took with dinner I was definitely ready to go at night and even felt the effects throughout the next day. I did not take this everyday, partly because of value and partly because the effectiveness would last quite awhile. Not only did the "urge" come pretty quickly, everything about the experience was also enhanced. Size, stamina, endurance, and satisfaction were also increased. On the weekends I usually have the energy and desire to perform well without aid, but during the long and stressful workdays a little boost like this was much welcomed and a great opportunity to please the wife. Also, a great opportunity for special occasions where you really want to do well. This worked EXTREMELY well in just about every aspect of sexual health.

This is also EXTREMELY expensive. $90 for 30 servings is very steep. Of course, the extreme effectiveness of this product definitely helps the value, and if you use it for special occasions or a boost every once in awhile like I did it can extend the usage of the bottle that helps as well. Being that I feel I have a normal sex drive, it would be hard to purchase this on a regular basis, but if you really needed help in this area I could see where this would be a better buy.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is an extremely effective sexual health product that worked very well every time. Expensive, but a can't miss with effectiveness.

February 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Libido Boost
  • Heartburn

What's up SR- BCTut here with a review on a product in one of the most fun categories: Sexual Health. We're going to go through my run with Launch Sequence by Loud Muscle Science. Will it live up to the hype so far? It's about to get real personal in here so buckle up or move on guys and girls- there's only one thing you're taking this stuff for!

Launch Sequence "allegedly" only contains a 1.5g Prop Blend that includes: Tongkat ali, Horny goat weed, tribulus terrestris, Yohimbe bark, Ashwagandha, maca, mucuna pruriens, muira puama, and rhodiola rosea extract. These ingredients might sound confusing, but they're actually all very common. For the most part they all share the characteristic of improving blood flow in some capacity. Most of them also have testosterone boosting qualities as well, but mainly as related to luteinizing hormone-- the hormone responsible for sperm production in men and triggering ovulation in women.

The other thing about the ingredient panel is that it's nothing revolutionary. Any of these ingredient could be found in your run of the mill gas station horny pill. But is the result the same? We're getting there...

No taste, no mixing, just two pills with food daily. I played around with timing... sometimes first thing in the morning, other times before bed, other times just randomly in the middle of the day. It didn't seem to matter when I took it though, the effects seemed to last close to two days.

So this is NOT your run of the mill gas station horny pill. This stuff is nuts. Here's what won't happen: you aren't going to take the pill and walk around the rest of the day pitching a tent. The pill worked really well, but the best part was it seemed to kick in only when you needed it. When I first took it I didn't notice anything at all and really didn't think much about it, but when my wife came home and started talking to me it seemed to kick in. My interest was more easily piqued even if I was in the middle of something that would normally steal my attention or stress me out to a point that I wouldn't be thinking of sex. This stuff seemed to eliminate that.

The second big effect was in size. It seemed to work really well when it came to blood flow and everything was noticeably bigger... and vein-ier. It also seemed to just stay that way for quite a while... even when the job was done. 2nd rounders were quickly pretty standard.

Lastly, the overall pleasure was intensified. No need to elaborate there, but those are really the three big claims made on the label and Launch Sequence easily checked all 3.

Side Effects

I'm moving up side effects because there is one big asterisk to all this hype. Along with all that burning desire is also a seriously bad burning heart. I'm talking bad heartburn- the worst you can imagine. It was relentless and came on like clockwork. I took a break in the middle to ensure it was the pill, and almost right away the heartburn stopped. Started up again and right on queue: heartburn. This ended up killing things for me and I had to stop taking the pills daily. It wasn't quite as bad if I took them every other day, and I noticed that I still had close to the same level of effects. I also noticed the heartburn was worse if I didn't give Launch Sequence a chance to "do its job".

Asterisk #2: Launch Sequence costs $90. --technically just under. That's about $3/serving. It's as expensive as any supplement I've ever reviewed, but if you're struggling in the bedroom and need a lift then you probably don't care what it costs and I can't imagine any OTC product being more effective. You can decide what it's worth to you.

Conclusion

Overall, I'm incredibly impressed with how well this worked. If you're going to pick it up, just make sure to buy a case of rolaids to go with it. This one's a lot of fun and worth the burn...

January 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections

Huge shout out to Loud Muscle Science for an excellent product and to SR for allowing me to try this. At 32 years old, this is not something I need but after reading several of the reviews, I knew I had to give this a try.

Launch Sequence is a 1560mg prop blend of tongkat ali, horny goat weed, tribulus terrestris, Yohimbe bark, ashwagandha, maca, mucuna pruriens, muira puama, and rhodiola rosea extract. I would love to know the exact mg of each in hopes to figure out makes this product work so well, but unfortunately it is not fully disclosed.

Taste and mixability is N/A as these are pills. They do not have a funky smell either. Dosing is 2 capsules with food once a day. If you work and 8-5 job, I would suggest to take this mid-afternoon.

Loud Muscle Science knows what they are doing here. If you wanted to pull a quagmire, you could but what is the fun in that lolSeriously tho, this is not a product you want to take in the morning unless you plan to stay sitting down most of the day at work . Slightest breeze or thought will get you going. So caution, I suggest taking in the afternoon. The results are insane, I'm talking immediate recovery for round 2,3,4etchowever much you and/or your spouse can handle. Just to compare, I have taken a Viagra Gold once to try and this worked just as well, if not better!

I checked out the price online for this and found it was $90 for one month supply. This seems high to me, but I do not know what the typical cost for similar product is. If it were me and I needed help in this area, I would pay the $90 to get it done..I mean who wouldn't

Side Effects

There were absolutely not sides to this other than some long late workout sessions!

Conclusion

In conclusion, Loud Muscle Science product an A+++++ product. This is the real deal if you need help with your libido or if you are just wanting to reenact the honeymoon. I would definitely recommend this!!

December 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Solid As A Rock
  • Blend
I'm going to preface this review by stating that I am a healthy 25 year old with no problems with libido. The reason I took this product is because it was sitting unclaimed for quite a while and I thought it would be interesting to see what type of effect this could have on someone with no issues in this department.

6.5/10

Launch Sequence is composed of a blend of 1,560mg of several different ingredients. They included most of the main suspects in libido products, including horny goat weed, tribulis and yohimbe. A majority of these ingredients are likely under dosed, but as I've come to find a few times before, some products remain exceedingly effective despite this fact. Launch Sequence was one of these products.

Dose was 2 capsules. No smell or aftertaste to speak of, so not much to say here. Feel free to move along to the next section where it gets interesting.

Let me say that I'm absolutely not exaggerating when I say that Launch Sequence turned me into a walking, talking time bomb. A small breeze would have been more than enough to set my gears completely into motion. I'd advise not taking this before work if you can. That's a bad idea. I'm actually shocked at how well this worked considering the ingredient profile, almost to the point of skepticism. Take that last comment as you will. All I know is that if I had to recommend a libido product based on effectiveness alone, this would be the one. However...

This is insanely expensive. 30 servings for $90, working out to $3 every time I use this. Considering that I have no problem in this area, I definitely wouldn't even think about shelling out this kind of coin. However, I decided to rate it a 6 considering how well this worked otherwise.

Side Effects

Conclusion

7.5/10

If you're someone who has trouble with libido and has a lot of expendable funds, I would highly, HIGHLY recommend giving Launch Sequence a go. I think you'll be more than pleased with the results.

December 18, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Solid As A Rock
  • Blend

Well boys and girls it has been a while since you have seen anything from me but I'm back and plan on sticking around. What Better way than to jump back in by reviewing a libido booster? Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for providing containers of this product for review.

As with most test/libido boosters you have a proprietary blend of some different herbal ingredients such as tongkat ali, tribulus, maca, etc. Others have already posted the ingredient profile in its entirety and you can always look it up if you're interested. I'm definitely not a fan of prop blends. I like to know what I am taking and at 1560mg per dose there are definitely a lot of seriously under dosed compounds in this product. I get why people hide behind a prop blend but it doesn't make me like it any better. Personally I would rather take a supplement that contains fewer effective ingredients in their proper dosage.

Obviously with this being a capsule there was no issue with the taste or mixability of the product and it didn't seem to give me any nasty burps as some herbal products have the tendency to do. As far as dosing protocol it was as simple as it gets. Two pills one time per day is pretty damn easy.

So here is where I have run into a bit of a conundrum. Let's preface by saying that I have a pretty high sex drive to begin with. Even as I move into my mid 30's I have never had problems with not wanting to or not having interest in sex. That being said I was pretty much a walking erection for the first week of taking this product. Much to my shock because I went into this thinking that it would be completely bogus. It's pretty easy to quantify the results because I felt like I was 18 again. The problem is that there is nothing in this product that should have given the results that I got. Especially since I was going in with a completely skeptical attitude. No chance of the results being a placebo for sure.

Not to insinuate something that isn't true but I have to wonder if there is something not advertised on the label in this product. Only reason I even bring this up is that some brands of "libido boosters" that you find at gas station counters have been popped for containing actual Viagra. I'm not saying that this is the case but this product was literally so effective that it made me skeptical of its contents. Maybe they have just stumbled on the holy grail of formulas containing only herbal ingredients.

However you slice it I was kind of freaked out that a mostly under dosed herbal supplement had such a profound effect on me. Guess that would be a huge mark in the positive column if it really is all natural.

So here is another problem with Launch Sequence. It is pretty much just cost prohibitive. I get that research and marketing goes into a product but with the ingredients in this profile they are cleaning house at almost $90 per bottle. The only reason I even give it a four at this price point is because the results were actually good. Had it gone like I anticipated they would be getting a big fat zero. $90 is price gouging people who don't know better, plain and simple.

Side Effects

Nothing really to speak of in terms of sides. Maybe feeling like your libido is off when you stop taking the product and settle more into your natural state.

Conclusion

I guess if you have enough disposable income to throw down $90 per month for a test/libido booster then this would be right up your alley. Personally I would stick with cheaper options if you are wanting to naturally enhance your test levels/libido.

December 1, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Blend

A thanks to Loud Muscle Science for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their test booster/libido enhancer Launch Sequence. Gentlemen, regardless of age, life can and will take its toll on us. Whether it'd be the stress, both physical and mental fatigue brought on my work, family, and the general fatigue hangovers we get after a hard workout, this can damper the gears of the alpha machinery. That's when we turn to supplements that can help put some rocket fuel back into the Johnson rocket.

Each two capsule serving contains a prop blend quantified at 1,560mg.

Within this blend contains several well known herbal ingredients known to enhance sexual desire and have a positive effect on test levels. These ingredients include tongkat ali, horny goat weed, tribulus, yohimbe, ashwagandha, maca, mucuna pruriens, muira puama, and rhodiola rosea.\

There is definitely underdosing here considering that for some of these ingredients like tongkat ali and ashwagandha, the effective dose can be as high as 500-600mg. However, with a blend of only 1,560mg, it's highly unlikely you are getting that much.

Take two capsules a day with food. This is exactly how I used it.

This stuff had me solid as a rock and ready to rock and roll all night, every night with bae. My libido was sky high and I was experiencing more frequent and harder erections, many times spontaneously. Many times these erections would just come out of nowhere, and it can get embarrassing at times, especially at the gym.

In addition to higher libido and harder erections, I was also experiencing more frequent orgasms with an increase in intensity. I am sorry if that was TMI. Refractory periods also seemed reduced.

Truth be told, being only 29 I have no troubles in any of these areas in general, but obviously the positive effect boosts in all areas are always welcomed.

In the gym, I did see moderate improvement in bodily pump and vascularity thanks mostly to the horny goat weed and I do believe that heightened natural test levels helped give my recovery and gym aggression a boost.

Here is where the product takes a big hit. A thirty day supply will set you back 90 dollars. Yikes......

That is a hefty price tag even if the product is effective. Then again, I guess if you're an older individual and consider the price of similar purpose pharmaceutical grade products, maybe this isn't the worst value of all especially since you don't need a prescription. Then again, a young guy like me when most likely just opt for some bulk horny goat weed or RC Cialis. In all, too expensive for a continuous investment.

Side Effects

spontaneous erections can be embarrassing at times

Conclusion

Launch Sequence will put some gas inside the man engines and will have your rocking all night long with your lady without any problems. With the current price tag though, I would strongly suggest opting for cheaper options first before pulling the trigger on this product.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

6.8
  November 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Increase Body Heat
  • Timing Of Servings

What's up SR! My apologies for the delay on my review(s), I have been under the weather for a week, now I am back and ready to post! I would like to thank Loud Muscle and the Trooper for the opportunity to run Launch Sequence. Now, even if you do not think you need something to boost your sexual desire, at my age, things start to go down a bit; thank God I have a hot wife to help keep me going. When Launch Sequence came up, I decided to try it, in the past, I have used so-call Libido enhancers, and most of them fell short. Did Launch Sequence help "Rise" to the occasion?

Launch Sequence is one proprietary blend, yes, we all would love to know the exact amount of ingredients in a product; however, I sometimes understand the logic of the company, keep your formulation a secret. There are goodies in Launch Sequence that have science and personal accounts, behind what effects they have on the body. Tongkat Ali (Poor Man's Viagra), Horny Goat Weed (Helps with Blood flow and ED), Maca (helps with desire), and Tribulus Terrestris (An old school test booster).

Taste - These are capsules, so no taste.

Mix - There is nothing to mix, poop a capsule, and you are good to go.

Dosing - Now this is where I had to play with, since Launch Sequence does not kick in right away or even within an hour after taking a serving, I will explain further in the effective section. Two Capsules are the servings per day.

Launch Sequence was a surprise for me, it worked well, sometimes too well while not even in the bed room or near my wife. As I mentioned before, I had to play with the dosing on this, since for me, the effects of Launch Sequence would kick in about 4 hours after taking it. The first time I took a serving, was about 8am and unfortunately, for me, I had a presentation to do at 12pm. When Launch Sequence starts to kick in, I start to feel a sensation on my testicles, and then, I got a warm feeling of excitement when I looked at one of the sexy females I work with. By noon, I started to get random hard-ons as I walked. I was in front of about 50 people when something other than me was standing; it was embarrassing, I had to keep turning around.

Once I figured out the timing for this to work at home, then it was great; 4pm for me was the ticket. By 8pm or 830pm, I was on and ready to rumble with the wife; who did not know what I was taking and wanted to buy a year supply of it! In addition, I would wake up with some intense morning wood, where I had to start about 4 feet away just to pee. Furthermore, there was an intense increase of ejaculation, where sometimes, it would wipe me out, my apologies for anyone who may be offended for my open description of the effects of Launch Sequence.

Well Launch Sequence is not cheap by any means, at $90.00 for 30 days; it is up there. However, if you look at the price of prescribed mediation like Viagra, if you do not have insurance, it is more expensive than Launch Sequence, and without some of the nasty side from Viagra like low BP and going blind.

Side Effects

Other than random erections when just walking

Conclusion

Launch Sequence has been the only Libido boosting product I have used that worked great. Yeah, the price tag can make out of reach for some; however, if you have some extra cash to burn, I really recommend you pick up a bottle. For those of us hitting the high 40s and early 50s, Launch Sequence should be right next to our other supporting supplements we take. I would like to thank Loud Muscle again for the opportunity.