Elite XT Reviews

By: Dymatize Nutrition

Protein > Blended Protein
Elite XT is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Dymatize Nutrition. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

November 9, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Efficient Protein Blend
  • Good Recovery
  • Mixability Needs Improvement

First off I want to thank Dymatize for sending me this to try. I did not claim this off the trooper program but had claimed a different product from them back in August and they were nice enough to send me this also. This did show up on the trooper program to claim but passed on it because I had other stuff I was using and needed to finish that first. This was a product I was interested in wanting to try and was pretty excited when they sent me this without claiming it. The container they sent me still had the old label on it. Not sure if there is much difference between the old label and new label but wanted that to be mentioned before I start this review. My guess is since this had the old label they maybe wanted to get rid of them to make room for the new label one and that us why they sent me this.

Like I said above I got the container which had the old label on it. I did notice a little difference between the two labels but not a real lot changed. The new label did up some of the ingredients a little but not by very much. It's not enough of a change that I would notice that big a difference between the two. In this you get your slow to fast digesting proteins. This is made up of a blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, milk protein isolate, egg albumin, whey protein isolate, and casein protein. The ingredient profile for this I thought was nothing real outstanding but decent. You get 2.5 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbs, 5 grams of sugar and 21 grams of protein. With all the different kinds of protein they put in this I would like to see the total amount of protein upped a little to 25-30g. You can fit this into your macro count but you may need to be a little careful. This I thought was not the cleanest profile I have seen but did care so much since it worked fairly well for me.

I was sent the rich chocolate. I thought this was really good. It does have a pretty strong chocolate taste to it. This was something I really looked forward to drinking each time.

When mixed it is a little on the thick side. Does not always mix up the best and you really need to shake it up a lot. I did notice some little chunks that would stick to the bottom of my shaker bottle. I preferred to take this in the mornings because of the slow and fast digesting proteins this has in it. You could also take it at night before bed if you wanted. It says to take 1-2 scoops but I did just the one scoop each time.

I felt this worked great for me as a time released protein. I would normally take this in the mornings since it has the slow to fast digesting proteins in it. I felt that after using this protein I was able to put on a little more size and my weight I noticed was up a little. Since I started taking this I feel I had put on about 5lbs. Most of that weight I put on I feel was mostly muscle mass. I noticed my muscles looked and felt more full like. I felt this really helped me a lot at reducing any muscle soreness I would get and felt I recovered a lit quicker. I felt like my overall lifts were a lot better and could lift a little heavier and not hurt so much later on. After I would take this in the mornings I could tell right away that it took a lot of my appetite away and kept me feeling a lot fuller for a longer period of time until my next meal. I could see using this as a meal replacement because it helps keep you feeling more full after you take this. This I thought was very easy and smooth to drink and never caused me any unwanted stomach issues or bathroom issues. I think this protein is great for helping you get your daily protein intake and help you preform better in the gym.

They sent me a 2lb container (which has 27 servings) and now this comes in a 4lb container. I will rate this on the 4lb tub since I can't find the two pound container anymore. The cheapest I could find a 4lb container was on dpsnutrition.net and they want $29.99 for 52 servings. I think this is a really good price for a 4lb container with 52 servings. Usually blended proteins are a little more expensive but not with this product.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

If your looking for a cheap but effective blended protein I would highly recommend checking this protein out. I feel this would work great if you need something to help curb your cravings, Help you get your daily intake of protein and could be used as a meal replacement. The thing I like about this is that it is a pretty effective protein and priced fairly cheap. Also this tastes great which you will really enjoy. This is not the cleanest ingredient profile I have used or seen but I was ok with it since I feel this helped me a lot. I would be more than happy to use this again. I would say if your trying to bulk this is a little better for that instead of trying to cut. Again I want to give a big shout out to Dymatize for making this product and being so willing to send me this even thought I did not claim it.
  • Rich Chocolate: 9/10

November 6, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Efficient Protein Blend
  • Decent Value
  • Helps Meet Macro Needs
  • Mixability Needs Improvement
  • Too Much Sugar

Hey SR, back at it again with a review of Dymatize's protein Elite XT. Protein supplementation is a staple for me and for most of us as a quick way to get some added protein in our macros without adding the calories, carbs, and fat that whole foods provide. This being a blended protein, which is my favorite, caught my eye, and I ended up using this mostly as a meal replacement/snack to get me through tough cravings.

Here are the macros:

130 cals
2.5 g fat (1g sat)
7 g carbs (5 sugar, 6 g net)
21 g protein

Is this the most amazing profile you've ever seen? Not at all. In fact, there's quite a bit I don't "like" about it even though 99% of us could easily fit this into our macros. It's higher in sugar and carbs than I like in my protein supplements, as I have a very strict ketosis diet and try to stay under 25 g a day. This having 6 net carbs is not a deal breaker by any means but it did make me watch my other meals more closely. The 21 g of protein is a little lower than most standard proteins that have the 25 g range. As I mentioned above, this is a blend which I love consisting of concentrate, isolate, milk protein, and casein. I love the extended release proteins as staying out of a catabolic state with my diet is a high priority. There is a lot of "extras" in this protein however with artificial sweeteners, creamers etc and you see it in the 35 g scoop size delivering only 21 g of protein. So this is not the cleanest protein by any means either. Because of my positive experiences with Dymatize proteins recently however I was definitely ready to give this a shot.

Not the cleanest protein usually opens itself up to being delicious, and this was. I had the rich chocolate flavor and even though chocolate can get old sometimes, this was spot on and I enjoyed it through the entire tub. Mixability was a little tough as it took some extra shaking with some lumpiness but it eventually mixed in (I use just water in a shaker). As for dosing it's very versatile as I used it as a meal replacement for the morning, a snack to cure cravings throughout the day, and even as a night time protein before bed.

Protein can be hard to judge in terms of effectiveness but I'll do my best. Was this protein easily digestible? Yes it was, it caused no side effects such as bloating or gas. Was it easy to take? Yes it was, as the flavor was very enjoyable and I looked forward to it everyday. Did it provide the necessary macros? Here I'll dock it some points as the protein is a little lower than I want and carbs, especially the sugar, is a higher than I normally like. Once again you ave to take the good with the bad though as with the carbs comes the flavor, and it definitely helped me curb some cravings throughout the day. I do have to say though making my own blends with Dymatize's casein product was better for me, both in terms of effectiveness and profile. It provided more protein, tasted just as good if not better with the cinnamon bun, and was easier to fit into my strict carb diet. This product obviously provides the ease of not having to mix two different products however. Overall though I was able to use this as an effective part of my diet and kept me progressing to my goals nicely. You'll have to judge the pros and cons of this product for yourself before buying, but I am one of the strictest in terms of macros and protein and I found it didn't cause me too much of a headache and still provided lots of benefits.

Another strong suit of this product is that's it's a little bit cheaper than the competition, as a 4 lb tub providing 50+ servings you can find for $36-$40. For most premium blends it's much more than this, and although this isn't quite a "premium" blend I think the value is still high for what you get.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a delicious protein blend you can use to curb cravings, supplement protein, and even use as a meal replacement. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheaper blended protein.

October 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Efficient Protein Blend
  • Helps Meet Macro Needs

First off a big thank you to Dymatize for sending me out their product to review! I am a 26 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength.

To start each serving is 130 calories. There are 2.5 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbs, 5 grams of sugar and 21 grams of protein. The protein comes from multiple types to create the extended release. Those proteins are whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, and micellar casein. Those proteins give you slow, medium, and fast digestion and breakdown which gives you sustained protein intake over a period of time. The other ingredients in this product are for flavor.

I received the rich chocolate flavor. It was enjoyable but it was nothing spectacular or mind blowing. I would say it's an average chocolate flavor. I always used milk when I mixed it so that definitely made it more enjoyable. It mixed up just fine for me each time. I used a blender bottle and never had any leftover powder or settling when I shook it up. The dosing seemed average as most other protein powders are in the 20 grams of protein range. Each scoop is 35 grams and is an average sized scoop. There are 27 servings in the 2lb tub I received.

With this products main goal being extended release of protein I definitely think it does it's job. I took this protein either before bed or when I knew my meals would be a little spread out. I maintained all my muscle and strength gains when on this product so I know I was getting my protein in. I feel my muscle became fuller during my use and I'm sure this helped. It definitely helps you get your total daily protein intake in. I recovered well and felt I made progress on my main fitness goals.

I received a 2lb tub but I was only able to find 4lb tubs online. The best price I found for that was 29.99 for 4lbs at dpsnutrition.com. That is a fantastic deal in my opinion. The 4lb tub contains 52 servings and the price breaks down to 57 cents per serving. Again in my opinion that's a great deal.

Side Effects

During my usage I experienced no negative side effects.

Conclusion

Overall I recommend this protein to anyone in the protein market. It's not the best protein I've ever had out there but it does it's job and you can currently get it for a great deal. The taste is enjoyable and not hard to get down at all. It's pretty versatile since the proteins release in different stages so that definitely might interest people to try it. I would definitely consider trying this again in the future. Once again thank you Dymatize!
    • Rich Chocolate: 7/10

October 17, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Decent Value
    • Efficient Protein Blend
    • Taste Good
    • Good Recovery

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      A big shout out to Dymatize for their support of the SR Troops this is my forth review from this company. I've enjoyed the other products that I've tired from Dymatize. When the company put up I wanted to give it a shot because I've never used anything like it before. Now let's see what kind of protein powder this stuff is.

Like the other Dymatize product's full label panel on the back of the product. With this product you will get 21g of protein, 4g of bcaa, 2g of leucine, and 130 calories per scoop. This product is also gluten-free for anyone out there thinking of trying it.

Well I wanted to get banana nut but they were out of it. So I ended up with rich chocolate which tasted really good. Didn't have any issues with the mixability of the protein other than the easiest way to mix was with water. If you used almond milk or anything else I would always use a blender to mix it up easier. Dosing was taking 2-3 servings with 8oz of your favorite drink per day. I normally took it 3 times a day. Which really made a difference.

Now to the good part does this stuff really work as a time release protein source? For me yes it does. I would take this product multiple times a day. My daily route is very busy so I like to get extra shakes in where I can to make sure I keep my calories up during the day. Plus like coach Rich says I don't count these shakes as a meal they are just a snack. I'm trying to keep around 3.8-4k calories per day just because of how busy I am. Another good thing about elite X.T is it uses nutrateric which makes this product and even slower protein source. My days are usually14+hrs plus the gym so anytime I can get extra protein during the day along with eat whole food sources makes it better to stay full for a longer period of time. Also unlike other protein sources this one did not make my stomach hurt or make me feel bloated and gassy. There was no stomach issues while taking this protein product. If you live a very busy and active lifestyle trying giving elite x.t a trying it's a quality protein that's worth it.

At Walmart.com a 2lb tub of elite X.T goes for 18.01 for 27 servings a tub. Which is 66cents a serving pretty cheap if you ask me.

Side Effects

Protein Gainz

Conclusion

If you looking to try or have never tried a time release give Elite X.T. a try. This is a quality protein that's worth the price.
      • Rich Chocolate: 10/10

October 17, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Good
      • Efficient Protein Blend
      • Gritty
      • Too Much Sugar

I know I once mentioned that I had only tried one Dymatize product a long time ago in one of my other reviews. Well, Elite Xt happened to be that product. I bought Elite Xt several years ago, in the same flavor that I used for this run.

Thank you Dymatize for letting the TROOPs try out your products.

Elite Xt is a blend of multiple sources of protein. While I typically think a simple blend of whey and casein is good enough, I'm not against what they did here. I like how they got rid of soy in their new version as well. WPC, Isolate, Egg, Casein... nothing bad here.

The biggest issue I will have, and some others, is the high amount of carbs in here. With 8 carbs per serving and 21 grams of protein, it is not your best option for cutting, if you plan on using it for that. Also, 4 of those carbs are sugar. If there was some fiber in here I'd call it a good meal replacement. That is not the case however.

I had the chocolate flavor and it reminded me of chocolate pudding. With the extra carbs in Elite Xt, it better taste good. It did not disappoint me to say the least. I'd give it an 8.8/10

Elite Xt is thicker than most other proteins, which I actually enjoy. Seems to be more filling. I rarely got clumps, and when I did, I enjoyed them for some strange reason. Some have mentioned that they had to use a blender to mix it properly, I did not have that issue.

There is some graininess to it for sure, which others have mentioned. I personally did not mind it too much, and did not have any "leftovers" at the bottom of my shaker cup.

Obviously, like with any protein powder review, it must be noted that it is hard to gauge the effectiveness out of a simple protein powder. You aren't going to notice anything big in terms of results, but there are other ways of judging a protein powder.

Elite Xt did not give me any bloating/cramping issues at all. Elite Xt pretty much just made it easier for me to get more protein throughout the day, like many other protein powders do. It also made for a great snack, as it tastes like chocolate pudding... I LOVE chocolate pudding.

I will not comment on recovery, as I feel recovery is based on many factors and not just the protein powder you take. However, since it is convenient, it makes getting enough protein to recovery properly much easier.

The one reason I marked this as an 8.0 and not a 9.0 is because the high amount of carbs. If they marketed this as a meal replacement and added some fiber to it, it would be great, but since it is just marketed as a protein blend, I had to take a few points off.

I would not recommend this during a cut for most people, as the extra carbs in here could really add up throughout the day. Although it would be great with a banana as a simple meal replacement.

You can get this for around $30 for 52 servings. That is a pretty awesome value. I would love to give this a higher rating, but again, with those extra carbs/sugar, you are not exactly getting a "clean" product. Still worth looking into if you are on a budget. Makes for a great "back-up" protein when you're out of your expensive Isolate.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Elite Xt might not be everyone's cup of tea, but for me, I'd have no problem picking it up. The price is low, the taste is good, and it fits almost any situation.

I'd recommend this as a "back-up' protein. I have always kept a tub or bag of a cheaper protein in the back of my pantry for when times get tough and I can't afford a good protein powder. Elite Xt is perfect for this, as you can use it for almost any situation.

Not the first protein powder on my list, but worth of trying for sure.
      • Rich Chocolate: 8/10

October 16, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Good
      • Good Recovery

Hello again my SRReviews.com friends. I am finally ready to talk about my experience with Dymatize Elite XT. I am a 45 year old father, husband and workout junky. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time. I decided to add this to my supplement intake to see if it would help keep muscle. I lift weights 3 to 5 times per week, I also try and get cardio in almost everyday. I have drastically changed my diet since August 2nd. I have incorporated daily smoothies, dropped added sugar and really tried staying away from processed foods. As my log shows I am dropping weight and gaining strength, so lets see how this protein helped. Thanks to the Trooper program and dymatize for allowing me to try this out.

229#'s to basically 216#
        Pages 37 through 41?

So, Houston we have a slight problem. I received a 2 pound container that no longer seems to be available. They have moved to a 4#container. The issue is it is a little different profile. So please be advised some of these ingredients are not in it anymore........

First off we have calories. My version 130, new version 140. Not a big deal. I also am not going to tell you all the differences, just the ones I think might effect it.

This is a low fat 1.5 (2.5 on new) low sugar 4g (6g on new) low carb 7g (8g on new) blended protein supplement supplying 21grams of protein. The protein contained in this container is something to talk about. We have the following proteins included in this, (WPC, Soy Protein isolate, milk protein isolate, Egg Albumin, Micellar Casein). I think my issue is the Soy as I don't like the taste. The bonus factor is that they dropped the Soy protein and Egg Albumin. They do have Soy Lecithin in the new version. Both versions contain Sunflower creamer which I could do without. But all in all this did do a good job for me. Other than that the ingredients all seem reasonable. At the end of the day we have all heard and said this is a protein supplement, so if it helps add a little protein life is good.

An interesting add on is Nutrateric. Nutrabio states that this makes for a slower release, which means it should stay in your system longer. It also is gluten free which also seems to be the new thing in town.

I received the rich chocolate and thought it was ok. I really like the taste of MTS Whey and RCCS anything... After reading the profile I figured out the difference, this is a mixed blend that contains soy, I don't like soy.

I used my SRReviews shaker cup with the metal whisk inside. It suggests 8oz, which really made it thick to me so I generally used 12oz. This made it much more drinkable for me and it still wasn't watery. I didn't get clumps but it did kind of stick to the side of the shaker. This seems to happen with thicker shakes, or at least it does for me.

I used this no more than once a day. (they suggest 2 to 3 servings). One of the reasons I know I didn't think it was the tastiest is that I didn't use it everyday. As for using this, it is pretty simple people. I used water as stated above, you can use whatever you want. Protein supplements are to be used to enhance your daily protein. Final thoughts on dosing is, to me protein is always simple.

Protein effectiveness really comes down to a few things for me. Did it cause me any stomach discomfort? Nope, I could drink this and be on my way. Did it help with recovery? Yes, I believe that it did, as after I was no longer using this my old friend DOMS came back a little bit. Now I was also using Dymatize's BCAA drink as well, so take that into account. Lastly did it give me added results in the gym? As my log can attest to, Yes it did. I both dropped weight, as well as got stronger. My lifting weights either increased poundage or repetitions, or better yet both.

As of 10/16/2017

$39.99 which comes out to .77 a serving

$29.89 which is .57 cents

I assume these are the old versions and are on clearance.
        $58.79 for the new version or $1.13 per serving.

I will assume it will end up in the middle of those as old stock rotates through. Which means it's a good value for what you get. I like my proteins around a dollar per serving.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects while taking this protein. I think it is a relatively clean profile and honestly didn't expect anything else.

Conclusion

In conclusion I would say to give this a try. We all have seen Dymatize products, and we know they have been around for a long time. Currently I have used this protein and their BCAA product which both seemed to work just fine. I wouldn't say that this is a knock it out of the park, I'll never buy another protein ever. More of a I will wait and see what kind of sales come up on Black Friday (I tend to stock up once or twice a year). So if you are looking for a protein that you can use at different times a day, then I say go out and give this a try.
        • Rich Chocolate: 7/10

February 13, 2016

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Efficient Protein Blend
        • Taste Good
        • Decent Value
        • Good Recovery
        • Mixability Needs Improvement
        • Gritty
        • Sandy

Finished my last scoop last night! I used Elite XT mostly as my post-workout shake. But sometimes I would drink an AM shake before heading to work. This is a pretty solid product from pretty solid company. This protein does have some issues and I will mention them later on in my review. I did find this protein to be a good product overall!

Ingredient Profile 7/10

It is a protein blend. It includes Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Albumin (egg whites). It also contains a bunch of other goodies! For the complete list of ingredients please refer to War Machine's excellent review!

Taste: 9/10 I bought the Fudge Brownie flavor and I really enjoyed it! Sometimes I actually craved it.

Mixability 5/10: I must say this is where I was not a huge fan Elite XT. It seemed to always have some sort of clump if I mixed in a regular blender bottle. Then the next mixability issue was the fact that it was extremely gritty almost like very fine sand. It always seemed sit at the bottom and your last sip or gulp would feel like a mouth full of wet sand.

Dosing 8/10: 1 scoop=34.2g and 21of them are protein. I had a 2lbs tub and it actually lasted me the 20 drink servings. As I believe I might have made some pancakes a couple of times and even added an extra scoop once or twice. Super easy dosing in my opinion!

A 2lbs tub comes with around 26 servings.

This is the where I have to give Elite XT some real props!! I know this really helped my recovery because DOMS where not as severe. I remember waking up a couple of times and thinking did I not workout hard enough because I don't feel as sore as I normally feel. I has not been supplementing with any post workout shakes or even protein, other than food. If I think back my workouts during that period where pretty tough. Sometimes I would be in the gym for 2-3 hrs. exhausted from a grueling workout and Elite XT helped me feel recovered the next morning.

I did NOT gain 15lbs of lean muscle mass and this product will not do that it is not an AAS or PH. Just a good old reliable protein blend! My gains stayed semi loyal (I follow the L.U.I.), my arms and shoulders started to look fuller.

I bought this 2lbs tub at the Local Nutrition Rush for around 24 buck. If you only use 1 scoop it will average around .95 cents per serving. It's not too shabby!

Side Effects 9/10

No, it did not give me sand blasting abilities! My toilet is just fine. I personally did not feel any gas or bloating. I guess the gritty sandy texture does not mess with your stomach!

Conclusion

I would buy this if I was in a rush to buy a protein blend! It's a good buy in my opinion; if Dymatize reformulates Elite XT and gets rid of the grittiness I think they would have a much better product!

PiccoloPete salutes you!

Am I jocking the L.U.I.?

Overall
        (SR paid for product; Dymatize Nutrition did not participate)
          August 1, 2015

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Efficient Protein Blend
        • Taste Good
        • Helps Meet Macro Needs
        • Decent Value
        • Mixability Needs Improvement
        • Could Use More Servings Per Tub
        • Protein Quantity Per Serving Could Be A Bit HIgher

WarMachine here with another review. Today, I discuss my experience with Dymatize's Elite Whey Xt. I special thanks to Dymatize for providing Elite Xt to the SR TROOPS program. I think it goes without saying that I am no stranger when it comes to protein supplements as I've used my fair share of quite a few of them. In fact, I've used and reviewed the original Elite Whey. XT is not much different from the original. The defining factor of this particular addition to Dymatize's "Elite" protein line is that this one is intended to provide users with a blend of protein sources that allow for extended release into the system. Extended release would supposedly help maintain an anabolic environment for a longer duration, allowing muscles to be fed with vital nutrients throughout a longer span of time within the day. Of course, it can be hard to actually gauge the efficacy of such a claim given that we don't really "feel" protein working. More so, we tend to gauge protein on how well it suited our particular needs.

Calories from Fat 10
        Calcium 255 mg 26%
        Magnesium 23 mg 6%
        Sodium 210 mg 9%
        Potassium 280 mg 8%
        *Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
        Ingredients:
        Sustained Muscle Saturation Matrix (SM2): [Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), High BV Casein Matrix (Milk Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, L-Leucine], Sustained Carbohydrate and Fiber Blend (Maltodextrin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageen), Liposorb Blend [Sunflower Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Micellar Casein, Sunflower Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Natural Tocopherols, Tricalcium Phosphate), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)], Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose, Zytrix Enzyme Blend (Protease, Lactase, Lipase), Stevia Leaf Extract, Nutrateric Coating [Purified Water, Ethyl Cellulose, Oleic Acid, Medium Chain

Reading through the ingredients section you can see that Xt contains a blend of various protein sources which are most noted for their digestive rates. Whey is said to be the fastest among protein sources while casein is the slowest. This combination of fast and slow digesting proteins helps to create an environment where muscles can be provided with viral macronutrients over a longer course of time throughout the day. This can help keep those rest periods more anabolic provided diet is in check. There is also some added MCTs and CLA which can potenitally help with fat metabolism.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---

Xt is available in 5 flavors including Banana Nut, Blueberry Muffin, Rich Chocolate, Rich Vanilla, and Fudge Brownie. I received rich chocolate I enjoyed the taste very much. It was smooth and didn't leave any unsettling aftertastes or stomach issues. My gripe though, is with the mixability. Xt does not mix very well when you use the classic methods like shaker cups or spoon and cup mixing. Unless I used a blender, small chunks of protein and even globs on occasion would always appear within the preparation. It occurred regardless what fluids I used. Half the time it came to the point where it was almost like drinking pudding, given the consistency was a little excessively think at times as well. Using a blender seemed like the only way to bypass this problem. In all, while the taste was great, the mixability and consistency need improvement.

In terms of dosing, it depends on the user and how much protein they require. I used two servings most of the time but also had three servings on a couple of days since it was getting difficult to get in all my meals due to busy scheduling. What you prepare the protein with is up to you but I did use water most of the time and milk on occasion. I took a serving mostly in the morning with my PWO meal and often another serving sometime in the evening. When I had to use a third scoop is was usually in the late afternoon

As I stated before, I tend to gauge effectiveness for proteins on how well it met my expectations for what I desired form it. For me, it's more so about how well it enabled me to meet my macro requirements and have some benefits ot my recovery. In xt's case, it delivered in both areas. I was less hungry through the day and I attributed this to the slower digestive proteins such as the egg and casein proteins. Also, my recovery periods seems improved. It definitely helped keep my body fed which I really enjoyed because I tend to have a very big appetite as a norm. Really not much more I can say here other than that if you believe protein supps truly help you, than xt is a good option to try out.

Elite Xt is one of the cheaper proteins I've seen out there. A 2 lbs tub I've found to be as low as 19.99 on some sites. At 27 servings per 2 lbs tub that is about $1.35 per serving. Seems like a decent price for the protein blend you get. A 4 lbs tub I've seen go around 29-37 dollars. 4 lbs tubs contain about 53 servings. Again, a decent value overall, but maybe a few more servings than that for a larger tub would be acceptable. In short, a decent valued product, but try to shop around for sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, if you are fond of using a protein supplement and wish to try something different from what you've got, I'd day Xt is a product you should try. The taste and ingredient profile are sure to be pleasing to other knowledgeable fitness enthusiasts. The only thing that needs improving is the mixability. Drinking a shake containing undissolved globs of protein doesn't sound too appealing. If you can I would recommend using a blender to help remedy that problem.

As with all supps, remember that diet and training are always the prime inducers of results.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!