4-Andro TD Reviews

By: Alpha Gainz

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
4-Andro TD is a Prohormone manufactured by Alpha Gainz. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
5.5
6.2
4.5
  January 3, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non Toxic
  • Leaning Affect
  • Fuller Muscles
  • May Not Be As Effective As A Standalone
  • Long Cycle Needed To Be Effective

I've some experience with DHEA-derived products, but this was my first time dosing such a product trans-dermally. My understanding is that, because the product is not being broken down by the liver before being absorbed, the hormone conversion percentage is higher, thus resulting in a more potent product and better results.

Some of the reviews below are misleading in my opinion. DHEA is a naturally occurring hormone that, once produced, is converted to several other hormones, including testosterone. This is not a synthetic/artificial compound such as Epistane or Halodrol. It will not unnaturally drive up your testosterone production. It is generally not recommended for individuals under the age of 30 to supplement DHEA as the body makes enough on its own and doesn't need additional supplementation. The excess will be expelled as waste.

With respect to shut down and the need of a PCT - I've read conflicting research. Most articles state the worst side effects of dosing DHEA will be a mild temporary reduction in natural test production and that no PCT is needed. I've personally never run a PCT after supplementing DHEA and have never had any issues.

4-Andro contains 4-DHEA, a version of DHEA that is more anabolic in nature than others.

Recommended dosing of DHEA supplements varies from 50mg to 300mg daily depending on how and why it's being supplemented. I read below that the vendor requested each user dose at 2ml daily (equivalent to 200mg), meaning the bottle would last a total of 30 days.

I dosed the bottle per the vendor's instructions - 1ml twice daily and rotated application spots as suggested. The liquid is thin and oily with a medicinal/alcohol smell. It absorbs relatively quickly but I'd caution you if you're dosing this right before bedtime. My first day on 4-Andro I rubbed this on my chest and got right into bed and smelled rubbing alcohol for the rest of the night. From then on I made sure to dose after my shower but well before bed.

I'm 32 and thus in the recommended age range for DHEA supplementation, however I've never had an issue with low testosterone or anything along those lines. I saw minimal results from my 30 days on 4-Andro. I did notice a fuller look to my muscles and a general leaner look overall, but I did not experience any change to libido which was surprising.

I mentioned before I'd run several other DHEA supplements and the results have generally been a mixed bag. I'd put 4-Andro slightly above average in terms of effectiveness. I honestly would have liked to have run a second bottle as I usually start to see more potent results in the fifth and sixth weeks of a DHEA run.

Current 4-Andro is not for sale on any vendor site (that I can find at least). I see below that it was previously available for $40 a bottle. Transdermal DHEA derivatives are generally expensive, but for my money I'm just not sure they are worth the results. If you're going to run a legit cycle of 4-Andro, you'll need two bottles, and I'm having a hard time rationalizing spending $80 on such a cycle. LOT of other ways to spend that money and get better results.

Side Effects

I had no issues at all with 4-Andro. No shutdown or side effects. No acne or oily skin

Conclusion

4-Andro is a decent DHEA product, but one that is likely to stretch the wallets of many people. If you're interested in a safe prohormone cycle and have researched DHEA, then sure consider 4-Andro. I could also see this as being a nice add-on to a true PH stack (if you've got cash to blow). Personally it's not a product I'd consider purchasing for that amount of money.

December 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Lethargy
  • Non Toxic
  • Easy Delivery System
  • Feeling Of Well Being
  • Oily Skin
  • Acne

Anybody that has ran a PH cycle before knows how much of a killer lethargy can be. So I grabbed this in order to help with that aspect of my most recent cycle and to keep other parts running up to speed that can be an issue on cycle as well.

1mL=100mg of 4-Andro a DHEA derivative that is claimed to help with test levels, increase libido, increase lean mass, and help with your overall sense of well being. The carrier system used with this is Iron LEgions Salvo, which I have always heard is one of the best.

Transdermal product so no taste or mixing here, just pull the desired amount into the dropper and apply to chest, shoulders, or abdominal areas. Smell was slightly alcoholic but tolerable and product dried in under about 3 minutes. I dosed this at 1mL in the AM after a shower and 1mL afternoon after my workout shower.

I was on a PH so I cant really say how much effect this had on overall lean muscle gain, but I can say that it did its job as a test base. The lethargy was there but manageable. I had no problems going to sleep, but I didn't want to nap all day like one would that was using a PH and no test base. Libido was through the roof, i'm a young guy and I don't usually have any issue in this department unless im on a PH and then only some of the times. While using this though I felt ready to go at a moments notice, it could have been placebo but I also felt that while on this I stayed fuller down there and was able to perform for a noticeable amount longer.

---Value----
At around 35-40 a bottle this can get expensive running it at the doses needed. For me I would like to bump it up a tad more and that would equate to around 3 bottles for a 30 day supply. This isn't an everyday supplement and for me when I set up a cycle, which is really the only reason I would add this in I don't mind spending a little extra for something that makes me feel good. So I feel like the price is reasonable, but on the higher side.

Side Effects

Some acne and oily skin.

Conclusion

I waited a couple weeks after finishing this product to see if I had any kind of rebound problems or if the effects would diminish noticeably. That is why this review is a little bit late. I can say that I had no issues of rebound of any type, but I can notice a difference in my libido and performance in that category. Everything is still fine down there and works perfectly just that extra boost was quite noticeable lol. Acne has gone away and my skin is also back to normal o no lingering effects at all.

November 11, 2016

• Light Increase In BP
What's going on SR family! Before I get into my experience, I want to thank Alpha Gainz and the Troopers for the opportunity to let me take a crack at Alpha Gainz's 4-AD. It has been a while since I have ran any type of PH or Test based products, last one I ran was before the 2004 band, if anyone remembers NOR-19; DECA in a pill! When I saw 4-AD come up for the Troopers, I was very interested on how my body would benefit, since now I am at the young age of 47. Did I feel the Alpha male in me rise? Did I change my license plate to 4-AD 4 U? Then keep reading and find out

4-AD is a DHEA based products, changes to test and estrogen, which the only concern I saw was the possible side effect of increase estrogen. I received 2 bottles to run, 1-ML contains 100 mg of 4-AD, which applying 200 mg a day, the bottle will last 15 days. This is a transdermal product, so when it is rubbed into your body, it is absorbed into your system faster. DHEA has a number of physiological effects in the body from increase test levels, feeling of well being, and Libido; before starting the 4-AD, I had my test levels checked, which at 47, I have been keeping an eye on it; at the time of the test, my levels were at 602.

Taste

I would not recommend eating this or trying to place it under your tongue, unless you want to see what your last meal looked like.

Mix

Well, this you do not mix, you rub the product into certain parts of the body, for me, shoulders, chest, and behind the knees; the femoral artery runs in your legs and I did feel a stronger absorption when I would apply there.

I would use 2 full droplets, which was 200 ml every morning after showering; I tried once at night and for some reason it kept me up, felt a rush of energy. My only thing I was a little disappointed, the droplet that came with the product, would not fill up to the 100 ml needed, so I found myself having to dip the droplet 4 times.

4-AD was an excellent run for me and the effects I was able to feel and see; this delivered better than FedEx! The first time I applied 4-AD, within a couple of minutes, I felt a rush, I can feel my circulation increase; especially when applied behind the knee. Within a week into the product, the first thing I noticed was my Libido, wow, it made me feel like I was 18 and going to the restroom to "read" a hustler magazine; great articles! In addition, during that 1st week, I felt happier and alert in the morning; before having anything with Caffeine. By the 2nd week, I started to notice my strength go up, I was hitting my normal weight range harder and with more reps; my shoulders started to look more define. By the end of the run, I was able to work out longer, felt better, and was like a rabbit with the wife, which she was happy.

As I mentioned previously, I had blood work to check my test levels, which were at 602 when I started, at the end of the 30-day cycle; they were up to 674. Some might thing, that is not too high of an increase; however, for an over the counter product, to me this was perfect and showed that 4-AD works. I think the next time I run this; I might look into stacking it with SARM or a PH to see how much more I can increase my levels.

It sells for $39.99 on a number of sites, which is not bad; however, to get the most of out of this product, you will need 2 bottles to run. Yeah, $80.00 can be a hit in the wallet and on top of that, you want to have your supporting supplements, just in case you need them.

Side Effects

Taking into consideration the possible increase in estrogen, I made sure to have an AI on hand; however, I did not need to use it. There was a small amount of skin irritation, but it was manageable. I did experience a couple of episodes of headaches after administration, which mean, 4-AD might increase your BP levels.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, 4-AD was a good experience to run; it performed how a DHEA based Test product should. I think, for those in my age range, you should take a run on this. In addition, for those who do not want to deal with some of the sides we get from running SARMS and PH cycle, this would be perfect. One final note, if you want your sex drive to feel like an Aniston Martin DB-9, then prepare to enjoy the ride; I know for sure that I will be running this again, maybe start 2017 with a bang!

6.2
  February 11, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Lethargy
  • Non Toxic
  • Easy Delivery System
  • Feeling Of Well Being
  • Leaning Affect
  • May Not Be As Effective As A Standalone
This review is on AlphaGainz 4-Andro, their version of a 4-AD product. Huge thanks to AlphaGainz for participating in the Trooper program, and also for sending 2 bottles and communicating how they wanted it dosed! When I clicked on this, I was a little apprehensive due to expecting only one bottle to arrive. I wanted to dose this at a higher level (for longer) then one bottle would allow. I also wanted (real bad!) to run this as a Test Base, alongside that bottle of Olympus Labs Tr1umph that's glaring at me from the shelf! But I didn't, because I felt it wouldn't be a true experience of what this 4-Andro is all about. Up until this point, my only experience with the hormonal side of things is a 6 week Ostarine run (approximately one year ago), and a 6 week Diabolix/Stano run back in June. Both were different, ok, and not exactly mind blowing, but they did produce some changes. My workouts are still a basic 4-day "Bro Split", with slow controlled movements, and occasional drop-set/ burnout sets added in. For the New Year, I found myself in the big city of Fresno CA (I live at an outlying, small town) about 3-4 times a week, with a couple of hours to burn. So I joined a Planet Fitness! Hey, I'm doing LOTS more cardio, and the price was right. I still belong to my local gym, so I squat, deadlift, and lift heavy weights when I feel I need to. I had support supplements on hand, as well as a basic PTC lined up (DAA and a SERM).

PROFILE-8.5
Simple profile, 100mg of 1-DHEA per serving, and the transdermal carrying agent (isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, etc). The transdermal carrying agent is claimed to be Iron Legion's "Salvo" which has gotten great feedback when Iron Legion was still a thing. Simple and to the point. Each container comes with 30-100mg dosages (300mg total), in a nice glass bottle with an angled dropper.

Like I mentioned before, the rep communicated to me he would send 2 bottles, and to dose it at 200mg a day for 30 days. That's two droppers full, so I decided to split the dose to twice a day. It's not difficult to administer, just inconvenient and sometimes messy! I alternated between my shoulders, chest and thighs, and would apply directly from the dropper and "catch" any runoff with my hand. It was a very thin, oily concoction, which smelled like a "burnt alcohol" of sorts. It rubbed in nice and fast, and evaporated reasonably quickly, but it did leave the area somewhat sticky. The smell did go away.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.5
I wasn't quite sure what to expect taking this, but within 20 minutes of application, I could feel a surge of a "natural" energy. Over the course of the 30 days, this feeling (on each application) did subside a bit, but it was still noticeable. What I began to notice after a week of taking, is I didn't need a nap or feel lethargic later in the day. I'll be 39 this May, so I don't have the energy I had in my 20's. This changed that! It was hard to describe, but (as I explained to another gym rat) I felt like I was in my late teens/early 20's again! I just had an inner "drive" to get stuff done, be it in the gym, or in life. I definitely had an "Alpha" feeling, but it was more of a rise in overall confidence, and not so much of a "douchebag" attitude. I didn't feel irritable or a "bad" aggressiveness on this. I felt mellow and calm, just more of that confidence I talked about. I did notice a slight thermogenic feeling and some sweating, but nothing too uncomfortable. I didn't feel any increase in strength while taking this, but I noticed a better pump during workouts, and much more endurance in the gym. At first I didn't notice, but my wife pointed out that my pants fit looser. I lost about 1.5 to 2 inches in my waist, as indicated by my belt holes. My upper abs are beginning to show, which I'm sure has to do with the increase in cardio, but I feel this stuff helped bring my waist in! My forearms are beginning to show size and definition (as noted by other guys in the gym) and my shoulders and traps are a little bigger, but more defined (my trouble areas). I really wished I had taken before and after pictures, and measurements. My starting weight was 263lbs, I ended at 257. But the changes in body composition show much more than those 6lbs I lost!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
Very few to report. My libido was raging for the first few weeks, then it subsided (a little) going into the 4th week. I never felt any sensitivity in the nipples (something I did get with Ostarine), or headaches and pressure behind the eyes (also from Osta). I never felt the lethargy or "funkiness" like I did with the Diabolix/Stano.

Now, the next few things I do NOT condone or recommend. But as an experiment, I held off on taking the cycle support for a week, just to see if i needed it. I never felt like i did, but i started it during week 2 anyways. For PCT, I did the same thing to gauge if I felt any signs of shut down (again, I do NOT recommend this!), and i never did. Libido was still ok (not as raging) and everything seemed ok. This is by far the mildest-to-results hormonal product I've tried yet.

VALUE-5.8
A bottle goes for 39.99 on several sites, and $59.99 on the Alphagainz site. To run it at the dose I did (as directed by the AlphaGainz rep) you'll need 2 of them bad boys. This is where it really takes a hit. Like PoppaPat said in his review, we don't have many options in these times. Would I pay for it again? Not as a standalone, but definitely as a base product! The energy and lack of lethargy (and side effects), compared to the results achieved, make it a great addition to a cycle.

OVERALL-8.5
This is a great product, even if it will cost you some hard earned dinero. Before this, my favorite recomp product was Compound-20, but that also takes 2 bottles and has to be ran for 2 months. I achieved better results in less time. And yes, I don't wanna compare apples (hormonal) to oranges (herbals), but this product was a great learning experience for me. I guess you have to pay to play, and know what does what to your body. For me, class is dismissed, and I walk out much more knowledgeable (with my own body's reaction) about these Andro products. Do your homework, know what you are ingesting, and reap the rewards! Medina out

February 3, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Lethargy
  • Heightens Libido
  • May Not Be As Effective As A Standalone

Whats up SR another review about to go down. So when I saw this alpha gainz 4 andro on the TROOP dashboard I decided to jump on it for a few reasons. I first and foremost want to say thank you to Alpha Gainz and SR as always for letting me be part of this awesome TROOP program. I first heard of Alpha Gainz from another popular forum. I was intrigued by their reputation. Also I got my hands on halodrol and epistane from a person that used to own/still owns a prohoromone company on here and had extra amount of inventory stock piled. I have ran epi in the past with close to no shutdown. I never ran halo stacked with epi so I wasn't sure what to expect the side effects. I was looking for a test base to avoid any shutdown and when I saw this I had to jump on it.

The main ingredient of 4 andro is 4 andro in its transdermal form. 4 andro is a form of DHEA. What 4 andro lacks in terms of being thermogenic it makes up and than some by being over double anabolic and androgenic while slightly being less estrogenic than normal DHEA. The main effects are muscle mass, or nitrogen retention, strength, improved recovery, and increased levels of growth hormone and insulin growth factor one. 4 andro gets its name from the double bond of dhea in the 4 position that drastically changes its effects. Since it lacks being thermogenic and calorie burning it makes it a prime candidate for bulking.

The dosing on this was fairly simple. I ran this at 200 mgs per day. The droppers in the bottles only seemed to hold .5ml(=50 mgs) so I decided to use a dropper I had laying around. I would take my epi and halo pre workout, workout, and than shower. After my shower I would apply the 4 andro. It dried pretty quickly and didn't leave a bad smell. I usually applied to my chest, shoulders, and abs.

The effectiveness of this product was great. This is how my cycle went.

Epistane 30/30/45/45/60/60
Halodrol 100/100/100/100/100/100/100
4 andro 0/0/0/200/200/200/200

I gained sixteen pounds when it was all said and done. I was eating a little more than normal but nothing extremely in excess. I did notice some bloat which I could attribute to the mk677 or possibly the epistane being the epi that converts to pheraflex instead of epistanol. The jury is still out on that one. I train primarily for powerlfiting. Instead of staying with my normal 3-5 rep range my buddy/coach/mentor wrote me a program for higher volume and more accessory work. This coincided with my goals for a number of reasons. I wanted to gain size. Also what I wanted to prevent was staying at my normal rep range and keep adding more weight into injury. "O wow check this out I just did my 1rm for 2 reps I wonder if I add 20 lbs if I can do three reps!" is a dumb yet plausible situation I can see myself getting into. I never do volume with rep ranges from 8-15 reps. I noticed increased muscle mass with every part of my body. I am on my first going into my second week of my pct and I seem to have only lost water weight and that stomach bloat. All of my lifts have been going up in terms of volume and overall I am pleased with the results of this run. I wasn't a fan of the sore joints as well as the intense back pumps. No matter how many support supplements I seem to take those sides would never lessen. To quote a website I go to for research a lot "decreased libido" is a very common side effect from Halodrol(which converts to oral Turnibol).

How do I know that this 4 andro worked?

My libido didn't decrease at all during this cycle! My first week that I added the 4 andro I noticed and intensified libido actually. The intensity lessened later on during the run which could have been caused by the halodrol and epistane finally kicking in or my body getting used to the compound. This product seemed to kick in pretty quickly and really helped. I noticed before the other compounds kicked in my body was starting to recomp slightly and my shoulders seemed more pronounced. There was no shutdown throughtout my run while taking this which was a huge plus for me. When I ran a pstanz and superdrol cycle the lethargy and shutdown hit so hard, my wife thought I was cheating on her because I never cared to even try to get intimate. While taking alpha gainz 4 andro this was never and issue. Also instead of lethargy I had a great sense of well being which than quickly died once the halo and epistane kicked in after a few weeks but that's besides the point bhahah. But Patrick, SD and Pstanz are completely different than epi and halo. How can you compare these cycles? While that is true I believe that since both of these cycles contain methylated compounds and while they are different they aren't world's apart.

The value on this product seems to be decent compared to their competition. Would I say this is the best bang for your buck?! Probably not for a couple reasons. If you are running it standalone I feel the results wouldn't be as great as they would be stacked with anything. Post ban this is probably the best you can get. If you had a chance to get your hands on some TREST from before the ban(while unlikely it is possible even tho the sides of trest are pretty horrible it would blow this product out of the water in terms of results). For one month supply is close to $40. I was graciously given two bottles that of which I ran at double the dosage for a month supply. So over $80 for a one month supply for my run. While this was effective I feel the price tag is the only huge turn off I could see for consumers. In essence, this is what we have left after the post ban for those of us that don't feel like going fully into the dark side. Can this be compared to their predecessors? Probably not. Would this make a great compliment to a SARM stack? Absolutely. Can you expect prohormone like gains even though it is in this category on SR and is a form of Andro? I'm not 100% sure considering what I stacked it with, but at the same time I wouldn't say it would. All in all if the price tag was on par with the effectiveness, delivery system, and package design I'm sure it would be more widely praised.

Side Effects

The side effects from this product weren't bad at all. I did get a pimple on my shoulder where I applied it for close to a week straight that didn't seem to go away for another two. This could have been avoided if I followed directions and rotated application sites.

Conclusion

My conclusion on this product is as follows. If you are going to use a SARM you should use this product along with it. If you are trying to figure out a safe non methylated(liver toxic) compound to add to your prohormone run look no further. While the price tag kind of punches itself in the face, being on a cycle and not having to worry about what happened to your usual sex drive is priceless. POPS OUT!

7.1
  October 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Lethargy
  • Heightens Libido
  • Can Be Expensive Depending On Preferred Dosage

A shout out to Alpha Gainz for providing some of their transdermals to the SR TROOPS. In this review, I talk about the product I chose; 4-AD. I used 4-AD during the second half of my recently completed 8-week cycle with TRI-SARM. My main goal with the use of this product was to help combat lethargy and potentially provide some additional gains and libido support. I am no stranger to 4-AD itself as demonstrated by my reviewed experience with AMS's 4-AD RDe. However, this was my first time using it in transdermal form, which as many of us know by now is intended to increase bioavailability.

1-ML contains 100mg of 4-AD. 4-AD is a metabolie of DHEA that when introduced into the body it converts to both testosterone and estrogen in specific pathways. It is said to have a low oral bioavailability, but when introduced directly into the blood stream, it bioavailability and testosterone conversion rate are potentially increased. As a result, it makes for an excellent test base. Be aware, that due to its conversion into estrogen, individuals prone to estrogen related side effects (i.e gyno) should use caution.

Like many test bases, the use of 4-AD is useful to combat on cycle sides associated with testosterone suppression such as lethargy and loss of libido. As a side note, Alpha Gainz claims to use Iron Legion's delivery system known as Salvo. I've never used Iron Legion's products so I can't comment on its efficacy.

Being a transdermal, there is no tasting or mixing to be done. In terms of dosing, I applied 2 ml (200mg of 4-AD) a day after a shower. The application sites I used consisted of my chest, shoulders, upper back, and abdomen. I would rotate the sites every three days to prevent pore clogging.

The product does not have any bad odors or oily consistency. Lastly, it tends to dry pretty quickly. 2 ML seemed to be my sweet spot dosage so I stuck to this throughout the entire 4 weeks ensuring that the two bottles I received would last for the duration.

To recap, my main purpose for using this was to combat lethargy, provide some additional anabolic support, and keep libido high. Surely enough, 4-AD delivered in all three areas. My libido and drive were through the roof, even more so than what I got from testalensis and endosurge combined. Any minor lethargy that I got throughout the cycle was virtually no longer existent and I noticed a good increase in morning energy and focus as well. Lastly, I found that I did look a bit more bulked and vascular while on 4-AD and some new volume PRs were occurring, so safe to say 4-AD gave me a little extra anabolic support. Though from my experiences with AMS's 4-AD, you need to use it for much longer in order to truly see benefits in that area. Nonetheless, as I stated this was more of a support product than a complimenting one.

Alpha Gainz products aren't too widely available, but on the retailers I've seen it on, it goes for about 35-40 dollars for a 30 ml vial. No doubt there will be users who'll dose more than 1 ml. Therefore, depending on how frequently you dose it, this product runs a somewhat high price tag. I'd say if you need an effective test base, give it a shot so long as you can get a good deal. I've seen bundles with the product, so definitely shop around for those.

Side Effects

The first week I had some minor skin irritation from the product, but this diminished soon after the cycle progressed. Other than that, no other side effects.

Conclusion

If you need a good test base and want to keep the drive strong, 4-AD TD will help. It helped with lethargy, libido, and boosted the gains to a degree. Be sure that to avoid breaking the bank, you invest in wise sales of this product.