This product has been reported as discontinued.

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Eviscerate is an Energy Supplement manufactured by RPN. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

squatzilla
  October 10, 2010

I used this topical fatburner for 4 months and it worked effectively in fat loss. My diet is always very strict and this supplement gave me a little something extra. I think you have to be already very lean when you start to notice the effect.

When you apply the product, you feel nothing. After 20 minutes you feel a very light burn. Some days I felt a deep burn during my workout, other days (suprisingly) I felt nothing.

I had no difficulties with applying the product. According to me, Eviscerate spread over and into my skin quite well.

A big "con": after a few hours, the product begins to smell very bad.

Always make sure to wash your hands very thorougly when you go to sleep or go to the bathroom. One night I went to sleep and didn't wash my hands extra well. In my sleep I touched my eyes and mouth and had to sneeze en cough all night, like someone had sprayed pepper in my face.
Also, my partner didn't appreciate the feeling when I touched her one time and didn't wash my hands thoroughly :-)

This product didn't cause redness or damaged skin, but I assume that some people with sensitive skin will experience problems with this product.

Would I use this product again? Certainly! I will start with it again in decembre for my competitions spring 2011!

Only disadvantage: this product is not for sale in my country and I have to order it in a foreign country which results in a higher shipping cost (almost 20 $ extra)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Targeted Fat Loss
  • Definitely Burns Fat
  • Smells Bad
  • Wash Your Hands!
JoeCool
  September 15, 2010

The good:

An excellent topical fat-burner with localized effects. In other words, it appears to burn fat on the spots where it is applied. It's quite effective at that purpose.

The bad:

Skin irritation can be a real drag... I found that if I kept applying it to the same spot for longer than 4 days in a row, I would get a serious rash. To avoid this pain and discomfort, I rotated between three application spots: I would use it on my sides on one day, on my abdominal region the next day, and on my upper back the third day. Repeat.
...Annoying to have to do that, though. And, yeah, it looks and smells funny and can be difficult to apply. I was lucky that I never got it on my clothes, too.

Generally speaking, Eviscerate is an excellent fat burner. However, I would NOT recommend it for people with very sensitive skin.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Targeted Fat Loss
  • Causes Redness And Itchy Skin
garlick

February 17, 2010

I'm always looking for good cutting products, as it seems I'm on a continual cut. My diet is never as "locked in" as I want it to be. I've tried several oral fatburners, and have given up completely on taking OTC oral fatburners because nothing is effective. This, on the other hand, is the perfect fatburner. No systemic side effects from use. You don't get all "cracked out" due to stimulants. It does what it says, as I've lost at least 1 pants size by using this on my abdominal area. I'm burning fat in specific areas, rather than trying to jack up my overall metabolism, which in my opinion does not work.
I've been on this for a month, stacked with CLA, Sesamin Oil, Flax Oils, L-Taurine, and Anabolic Pump. This is in addition to my regular whey Protein, NO supplements pre workout & a multi-vitamin daily.
There are a couple of downsides to this product, it does cause your skin to turn red and itch where applied, and can be annoying when you're trying to sleep, and your sides are "burning" slightly. It also takes some getting used to the smell, and it does transfer to your shirts when using it. It's colored like reddish mud, so you will see it staining some undershirts. Definitely wear an undershirt with it.
Again, it's better than anything else I've seen on the market for the application.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Targeted Fat Loss
  • Definitely Burns Fat
  • Smells Funny
  • Causes Redness And Itchy Skin
  • Kind Of Hard To Apply Evenly
  • Got Headaches When I Didn't Apply It.