(Better than 31% in Weight Loss > Thermogenics)

PRICES
Check Amazon for OxyShred:
OxyShred is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by EHPlabs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Overall
Overall
5.5
4.5
  June 2, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Thermogenic
  • Nice Taste
  • Not Great Results
  • Overrated
  • Overpriced

I saw this product being used a recommended by a lot of people in my gym and on social media, but I'm not quite so sure how much it did for me. This wasn't my first thermogenic fat burner so I knew what to expect, but I wouldn't say that it met my expectations either.

The main ingredient here is acetyl L-carnitine (3.5g) which is a great start to reading the nutrition label because I'm aware of the thermogenic and fat burning effects that it has. Within the rest of their fat burning complex it has inulin fiber, which is great for curbing the appetite and digestion, CLAs, good for toning the skin and fat to the muscle and followed up with a bunch of natural plant and root extracts. As the rest of supplement goes it has a vitamin B complex with B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 along with caffeine and vitamin C which are all good for energy that you may lack during a cut.

Taste: I had the Kiwi Strawberry flavor and it was indeed magnificent, great flavor and good for curbing the sweet cravings you may get during a cut.

Mixability: No problems with the mixing, all seemed to mix well with no clumping or leftover powder when finished the shake

Dosing: I took this twice a day, once before morning cardio and then again about 5-6 hours later

This was an interesting product to evaluate because I was only dieting to lean out for about 2-3 weeks before I started taking this, so any results that I did see could have been due to either the diet plan beginning to catch up, the supplement or the combination of both (which will usually yield the best results). I undoubtedly noticed an increase in my body temperature due to the thermogenic components, but I'm not so sure if there was a correlation with any fat loss, because I saw very minimal amounts of fat being lost while I was taking it. I'd have to say most of the fat loss results came at the very end of the container, which I find unusual because it's when the body has eventually developed some sort of tolerance to it. As far as the energy goes it was great, I was much more energized than I was during just the diet portion of my cut. Overall, I'd say it was kind of effective, not the best but far from the worst.

30 servings for $70 coming out to an uneasy $2.33/serving which is a bit pricey for me.

Side Effects

Increased body temperature

Conclusion

Overall I have to say that this is an overrated and overpriced product that I probably won't be buying again unless they make some changes and/or drop the price because as of right now I don't want to spend another $70 dollars for okay results.
  • Kiwi strawberry: 10/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

March 19, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Good Thermogenic
  • Lost Stomach Fat
  • Nice Taste
  • No Grittiness
  • Increased Alertness
  • No Crash
  • Expensive But Lots Of Serves
Just ordered my second tub of Oxyshred. It took me 4-5 weeks to complete the first one and I stacked it with Jack3d Micro. i just wrote my review about it as I have valued from other peoples reviews when researching my supp stacks.

With fat loss supplementation I have only used a fat burner about a year or so ago but I was told it was banned. I do take my whey shakes, creatine, BCAA's, tribulus, pre workout (this time, Jack3d Micro) here and there and also the usual MCT and flaxseed oil, vitamin C and a multivitamins. The first fat burner helped me drop my bf% so I was looking for something that could do a similar job. I was recommended Oxyshred by my local supplement shop, he said it had a really good ingredient profile and he was trying it and was feeling and training great.

Taste and Mixability:
OxyShred was not grainy like the previous fat burner I took. I remember the grape flavour from the old one was overwhelming strong and had to add more water to get the last grainy bits stuck on bottom of shaker. This melon flavor Oxyshred mixed really easy in my shaker bottle. I was making it in the morning and sipping it on my way to work. 10/10

Effects:
The feeling I had during the day was good, it really picked me up and got me energized. My work days seemed to fly by. No come down or anything like that, it felt like it took me to a good level and kept me there for hours. Nothing too high and overly stimy or anything.

Before a workout about 30 minutes I would take the second dose. Talk about sweat during my weight sessions. I started to incorporate high rep (15-20) with strict 60 sec rest periods. My heart rate was up and the sweat was great. These types of workouts during a cut are draining but Oxyshred did well to keep me going for full session. Nothing like a strong pre workout, but I am in cut mode so the sweat and burning feeling was great from this product.

Value:
It is a bit pricey, but there are 60 serves, so it does stretch out. i took 2 serves per day, and it last me a month. I worked it out to be approx $2 per day, which is cheaper than a soda. but some people will say its expensive. 8/10

Overall:
Looking forward to keeping my cutting program going. I feel dryer, tighter and the feeling didn't not ware off towards the last week were some other products I build a tolerance to due to the stims or high caffeine. This is even though I was stacking it with Micro!!

Oxyshred gave me a good feeling all the way to the end that's why I just purchased my second tub. 9/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

March 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Good Thermogenic
  • Lost Stomach Fat
  • Mood Lifter
  • Nice Taste
  • Kept Strength
  • Increased Alertness
  • A Little Pricey
I got some of the OxyShred about a month ago after hearing some really good feedback from the boys at the gym who were in their cut phase. It wasn't cheap but there was lots of talk going around about all the great fat loss results that I had to check out the stuff for myself.

Everyone was talking about taking it all different kinds of ways, like 2 scoops in the morning and some other guys were taking it morning and afternoon and my other buddy was taking it together with his preworkout. I was unsure about what was the best so I decided to just follow the instructions and take a scoop in the morning and another scoop in the afternoon at around 3pm when I was getting my coffee cravings in class.

Flavor wise, I liked it. Had the bright orange colored cantaloupe melon flavoured one. I was tossing up the pink grapefruit flavour but it sounds like a flavour my mom would like rather than me. The flavor was nice. Im not really too fussed about flavors because most things taste like crap so I was actually pretty surprise when this stuff tasted good. It was initially a little sweet but then I realized I didn't put enough water with it. It helps to actually read the directions... lol

In the first couple of weeks, my biggest feeling was the lift in energy and my overall focus and attention even in class and at the gym or even during wrestling practice. I felt happy on it too and I couldn't really feel that I had lost any weight on it or anything. I stuck to it and finished the tub. my biggest observation was that I was definitely sweating a lot more at the gym and while running and during wrestling practice. My biggest shock came when my wrestling team were doing weigh ins and I realized that I had dropped 5 lbs. coach kept asking what I was doing because he was worried that I might have lost strength, but the best part was that I even felt stronger. The only thing I could pinpoint for the drop in weight was Oxyshred and that's when I realized how awesome it had worked. I had gone on to ignore mode for a while and just took it everyday because it made me feel good.

I give this Oxyshred stuff a double thumbs up and a double big toes up too. Very impressed. I've actually just bought another tub this afternoon and I am eager to try some of the ways my buddies were talking about to see if the effects are any different

March 13, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Good Thermogenic
  • Lost Stomach Fat
  • Mood Lifter
  • Nice Taste
  • No Grittiness
  • A Little Pricey
I bought a tub of Oxyshred online and used it for the 4 weeks straight. It was advised to me by my sister who is a trainer and liked the ingredient profile. A lot of my friends have been asking a whole load of questions about it, so I figured I would put up this review for them all to see my super happy results!

To give you some background, I am a 23yo, who works full time with a baby. I am lucky enough to allocate 3-4 times a week to my exercise routine. I like to join in classes and do different circuits in these, like a total body burn. Great cardio and works well to tone up.

I bought the Wild Melon flavour. It had a dry taste the first couple times I took it. After a few days I got used to it and funnily enough, the taste became nice and smooth. No after taste or needing to chase it down with more water. After the initial couple days I started to crave to have it. Nothing to complain about considering I have taken pre workouts before and the taste of those were so wrong.

I normally mix my Oxyshred in a large glass
with a teaspoon, and it always mixes and dissolves great.

I drank OxyShred first thing in the morning
and then would organise things for my son,
there was no stomach discomfort or anything
like that. The first few times taking it, by
the time I was driving to work I totally
forgot I missed breakfast, which now I have
once I arrive at work which is not far at
all. Energy levels increased and felt good
for few hours. It was a nice, clean and long
lasting. Another noticeable thing was I was
getting a little sweaty in the office. During
my first food break I just wasn't that
hungry.

I had my second dose on my drive to my workout after work in a water bottle. During workout energy levels would be fantastic, sweat was so much more than when I didn't take Oxyshred. Got me jumping and working so much harder. These workouts felt great.

My overall opinion of the OxyShred is that it really gets you in the mood and pumped up, sweat is great and after the first tub I did order another one. My stomach area looks tighter and I feel I have so much more energy at work and during my workouts. My only criticism is that it was difficult to find and was annoying cos I had to phone a couple of different places.