(Better than 29% in Essential Fatty Acids)

CLA is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by Optimum. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.
FORUM TOPICS

Overall
(SR paid for product; Optimum did not participate)
  April 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reveals Abs
  • Only 750mg Of CLA

First and foremost I would like to thank Clipper83 for sending me out this product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I have read a lot recently about CLA ... especially after my previous trial with a similar product. I want to make sure that I have a constant supplement of this product since I have read some interesting articles that CLA combined with fucoxanthin can actually really make a big improvement in your ab area. Here is the article ... some food for thought ... https://proteinfactory.com/fucoxanthin-supplement/

This pretty much basically has CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) at 750 milligrams. One of the many advantages of CLA supplements is its ability to increase insulin levels in the body and actually mimics the effects or advantages or a synthetic diabetic medicine or drug. CLA is also one of the best fat burners on the market available to buy, while also being stimulant free as some other forms of fat burners are. The other thing that is not related to weight lifting is that CLA can help your body fight tumors.

There is nothing to taste ... these pills are the usual size of any other soft gels out there. The only problem I have is that examine.com suggest that we should consume at least 3,200-6,400mg daily. So if you follow the suggested dosage that is on the tub you will not be helping your body that much.

If you take the recommended dosage of this as per suggestion of examine.com you will notice that your weight will start to decrease. I think this is a excellent addition to anyone that is trying to loose weight. I personally feel that I'm very slowly and steadily burning off that unwanted fat in the worst areas, and for me it's my ab region. The only problem with this supplement and effectiveness is that it's very slow ... you have to supplement for at least 3 months to see any real and noticeable results. So for me it's very hard to judge or prove to you and myself that this product is working. I am loosing weight and I do feel like things are getting tighter. I personally feel like this product helped me out.

Here is where I'm not very impressed. So you can get a tub with 180 soft gels for $25 .. if you take the recommended daily value that's 36 servings. There are definitely better priced products out there with more CLA per gel.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I liked the product and it helped me a lot. Unfortunately, I wouldn't go and buy it myself or recommend it to anyone because of the price and the amount of CLA in the gel. I'm consuming enough of pills that I don't need to take additional 5 more to help me loose weight. There are better solutions out there that offer gels with more concentration of CLA at a better price. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Other Prices:
A1Supplements   $15.95
Muscle and Strength   $16.77
Ill Pump You Up   $16.95

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
2.0
  February 24, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Causes Heartburn
    Alright, this a tough one to review because I have been taking them for a week and half only. But I am discontinuing the use of this product. I have no idea if it works or not to help you lose fat, I haven't been taking it long enough for me to know this. This review is to warn other about a side-effect of these pills.

I was taking these along with Flaxseed Oil, whey and casein. After a while I started to get a lot of acid reflux and heartburns. Now, this is important: I have a history of stomach problems, such as gastritis and acid reflux. But it was under control for a long time. Then I started to feel it again.

I thought it was probably due to my eating habits, but I tried to find where I was eating wrong, and I wasn't. I was following a healthy diet, sometimes eating some ice cream, but I wasn't abusing it. So I went to the BodyBuilding.com review pages and started reading about the products I'm using.

Sure enough, an user there posted that he was getting heartburns while taking CLA, and when he stopped taking the pills, the heartburns stopped. So I started noticing. I took the pills and then 20 minutes later I'd get this awful acid reflux and then BOOM heartburn. Awful, awful feeling. I took it alone, without taking anything else, and it certainly is due to the CLA.

I was intrigued by this and opened one of the softgel capsules with a knife, to taste the contents. I was expecting something extremely acid inside, but to my surprise it tasted like oil, like the oil from a nut. It didn't taste acidic at all.

The other day I tested it again. I took 2 pills. 20 mins later, acid reflux, BOOM HEARTBURN! And if you have acid reflux, you know that when you're feeling the acid burn your esophagus, you usually burp a lot. Well, when I started burping, I suddenly recognized the faint smell of the oil I had tasted the night before, from the capsule.

So this is it, folks. I don't know if this works. I know it has a CLEAR, BAD side-effect for people with acid reflux. So if you're one of those people, you've been warned. It hits pretty hard on the stomach, I'm not kidding. And I'll tell you, training while feeling acid reflux is HORRIBLE. Your motivation drops to near zero, the pain is VERY uncomfortable.

Other Prices:
    A1Supplements   $15.95
    Muscle and Strength   $16.77
    Ill Pump You Up   $16.95

December 16, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Builds Abs
      Optimum CLA, CLA is scientifically proven to trim those unwanted fats into muscles, before this I was at it with Hydroxycut Advanced to boost my motabolism and it kinda work, it was costly so decided to change to CLA;

Taste: N/A - No taste, but the softgel is almost half your thumb, so Im not sure what other opinions will be.

Effectiveness: 8/10 - CLA does work overtime, stack it with either Flaxseed Oil or Fish Oil so the Omega 6 doesnt get too much in your body as you gotta have even amount of Omegas 3 6 9 in your body. It worked for me after 2 bottle, I started noticing those so-called 'surfer's abs' appearing after 2 months of cardio, sit-ups and etc. With the correct diet and exercise regime, this does work overtime.

Side effects: N/A - No weird burp taste.

Value: 8/10 - Its worth the money if those other weight loss product is too expensive, I recommend you get 2 bottles of it or if theres the 180 softgel, get that one.