(Better than 79% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

RE1GN is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
FORUM TOPICS

• Lack Of Pump
  • Buzz Lasts For Hours
  • Insomnia If Taken Later On In The Day
  • Could Make You Jittery If Your Stim Sensitive

Hey SR fam - pre workouts to me are a necessity in my book. I'd much rather train with a pre than without one. But finding the right one is a bit of a mission. Being super picky and sensitive I decided to go with Reign. Olympus recently hit local shores and I wasn't gonna miss this opportunity! I have been enjoying the reviews on SR.com and I must say I was a tad sceptical since some had adverse effects...

1 serving

Immaculate focus matrix
Teacrine 40% 100mg
Kannaease 25mg
Maximum absorption matrix 50mg
Astragin prop blend and panax notoginseng extract

A lot of reviews cover the main ingredients- and go into great depth. It's surprising to see the usuals are not in here such as creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, l-tyrosine and choline bitartrate. It was an amazing surprise to see it worked so well without all the norms... overall this blend worked a charm, they have a lot of patented ingredients which is something really awesome and innovative- they really push the boundary in being unique which I really admire. L-citrulline is on the low end as 2 scoops equals 5g as opposed to the clinical 6/8g recommended but that's basically the only only known flaw in their ingredients.

Taste

Area 51 (sour apple)
Really a nice tasting pre workout, I enjoyed the Area 51 flavor a lot, it wasn't too sweet nor tart - it was more or less just right. The only thing is that that this does have a after taste. The green apple taste which I assume it is, is a nice switch up to the usual fruit punch I normally opt for (old habits die hard I suppose). I like the cool names and the variety of choices but it's pretty hard knowing what flavor your buying with all those funky names but in a cool way way the color of the font gives the flavor away.

Mixability

Really had no issues at all in this department. Barely little to no grit at the end of my serving, I occasionally used a spoon to mix a scoop in a glass with some water. But it mixed really well overall. There is a little bit of grit left at the bottom but like most advanced pres that is expected!

For me I stuck to one heapish scoop in about 6/8oz of water. 10/15mins before my workout.

I was a bit nervous to even start with a scoop to be honest. This thing looked hardcore af and the reviews about some experiencing anxiety and cold sweats - gave me anxiety lol. I don't usually opt for hardcore pres being that I have basically found joy in creating my own pres normally with a junk pre that's dirt cheap and I'd purchase raw goodies like choline and tyrosine to add that extra special twist. Reign had a nice array of ingredients i liked and the caffeine content per scoop wasn't really that much.

Strength:
I wasn't expecting much in this department since creatine wasn't there lol. But in all seriousness I was able to break every PR I had. There was a deep awakening I felt where I felt every session I was stronger and better - it's something that is hard to explain but being off it for a bit I can tell you it ain't a lie - it was Reign.

Performance:
Going into this my performance was pretty stagnant - I had good days but majority were mediocre at best unfortunately. That did change to my satisfaction whilst on Reign - I felt I performed on a whole other level where I used, when belief and drive were there. The part I loved was it stayed at a constant.

Pumps:
Love a good pump don't you? I feel the pumps were very good. But I'd be honest here, massacr3 made the pumps incredibly better. As a stand-alone pumps are noticeable especially when drop sets occurred. Overall the pumps were the least impressive out of the sections but it's still note worthy for sure.

Energy:
Was really good, I didn't feel a super buzz as such but the energy was there and I felt that it was a lot smoother than I expected. The energy lasted a long time and I like the way it was balanced out - it didn't hit hard in the first 10 mins and that was that - but it lasted. Obviously at 1 scoop max I can't assess the full dosage of 2 scoops which I have heard is rather hectic - this does give me a buzz that I don't feel comfortable with any other sources of caffeine. That was a bit of a draw back.

Stamina:
Was totally on another level as I had probably some of The longest workouts whilst intensity remained more or less the same. I'd like to point out that of course no product is perfect and I cannot say that reign alone did this as I also had endur3 which definitely made a difference to be frank. But using reign with no add ons I still noticed a difference.

Focus:
I really loved the focus that reign bestowed up me, it was a perfect mix for me, some pres give me headaches and others I still feel half asleep but Reign gave me a nice boost in my focus that lasted a while after my workout which is great, again the feeling and effects stayed it wasn't just an initiation phase that some cause.

Intensity:
A true sign of a kick ass pre is intensity. To put it bluntly I haven't had an intense workout in a while... after my first serving I was soaked - in a good way. It was amazing to feel that intensity I missed. The best part is that this was on a single serving and the intensity remained the same more often than not.

Aggression:
Darn healthy aggression is amazing... I won't lie I hit the weights with authority and purpose feels helluva good. Reign made me want to train and in fact it made a world of difference.

Crash:
I can't say I actually crashed - it was a constant flow of buzz I felt that ended in the evenings if I trained in the am. I avoided taking this in afternoons as I felt I'd have troubling sleeping.

To be fair this has to be one of the better valued pre workouts out there. A tub I swear lasted me ages it felt... A tub surprisingly goes for R499 locally which is around $34 which is pretty much a bargain as it lasted me about 40 workouts which equates to R12,48/$0.85 and that's a lot of effectiveness for a small price. I was expecting this to sell for a lot more locally as I have seen international pre workouts go for around R900/$60 and that to me is big money. So overall hugely impressed with the value of this.

Side Effects

Slight edgy feeling on my first dose, just a true indication of the power. I'd have to say if you are sensitive to caffeine start with half a scoop.

There is that buzz feeling I can't really explain that's felt more or less throughout the day and on some days I would battle to sleep - i would be restless and a bit on edge.

Surprisingly enough I did not have any stomach issues - which seemed to be a issue for some.

Conclusion

Overall a really awesome pre workout, Reign ticked almost every box for me and I'd go as far to say this is the best pre I have used since the og muscle marinade. I really feel like I have made progress in the gym and overall it truly improved my confidence with new PRs every wee. I am really impressed by this pre and I am a firm adviser that following your own preferences that suit your lifestyle needs to remain priority - I would never go 2 scoops as 1 heapish scoop was more than enough, this stuff is crazy strong! I am Super excited to see their new pre launch soon - hopefully it will cause less sides and even more gainz! This stuff is amazing and it's gonna take an amazing pre to topple Reign! The most fascinating part is - will their new pre surpass this? That's a whole other story...
  • Area 51: 7/10

Other Prices:
Ill Pump You Up   $34.99

July 22, 2018

• Godlike Energy
  • Tons Of Sweat

Ladies & Gents, we are infront of the king of exotic stimulants preworkouts. This is the real deal. If you never had the luck to try the original craze (not the new reformulated version, i mean the OG one that got banned) this is the next best thing, and it's legal (lol). That said, i only have one minor issue with it, but we will discuss this in the "Cons" section of this review... so without further ado, let's go ahead and review this fantastic pre.

Re1gn is the spiritual successor of the critically acclaimed preworkout Conquer Unleashed by Olympus Lab. They were amongst the first supps company to bring the "post wave" of exotic stims (dmha and eria jarensis) after that the fda decided to put a definitive ban to dmaa. Here in re1gn we have 10 ingredients (which most of them are trademarks or patented ingredients). If you ever tried Conquer unleashed you know that the product was fantastic but sucked in the taste deparment... has OL managed to tick all the boxes with Re1gn?! Let's find out!

I will group the ingredients based on what they suppose to do; First things first:

Pumps
OL never fails to disappoint when it comes to pump ingredients in their pre. Here we have 5g of pure l citrulline (which is a precursor to arginine). The reason why supps company tend to use citrulline (or its variant bonded with malic acid, citrulline malate) is because arginine is badly absorbed by the gastrointestinal system of our body, making you really expel more than what you use. The "clinical" (i hate this term so i will use efficacious) dose of citrulline is 3 to 4g. Here we have 5 full grams of it. Serious stuff. Then in the US version we have 1g of AGMass (which is a patented form of agmatine sulfate) and this is the only difference between the US version and the international version (don't ask me why but for some reason, agmatine is banned in most countries outside of the USA). Agmatine breaks down the enzyme rensponsible of "killing" nitric oxide in your blood (which is arginase, to not be mistaken with arginine). It's perfectly dosed as the efficacious dose is anything between 750mg and 1.5g. Then we have a new very promising ingredient in the pump ingredient market which is vaso6 at 300mg (perfectly dosed as the study done on HUMANS, not rats like 99% of the studies done on supps) which is a particular extract of green tea that increases nitric oxide levels in blood by 50% (while another study on human done with 5g of citrulline, shown that the increase of NO levels in blood was only by 5%).

Muscle fatigue/endurance
We only have one ingredient here and it's 1g of pomegranate extract which is a powerful antioxidant and is supposed to combat the forming of free radicals helping reduce muscluar fatigue and speed up rest times in between your sets.

Focus&Energy
Coming up are the focus/energy ingredients in Re1gn and let's start with DMHA (which here is labelled Julgans Regia). DMHA is DMAA little brother, and is basically 20% less strong than DMAA. This ingredients not only will help you with tunnel vision mental focus, but will give you euphoric energy to pushthrough your workout. Here's my only issue i have with this product that i mentioned in my quick summary: OL decided to put 3 ingredients behind a 678mg prop blend and J Regia is one of them. It's a shame really, 'cause this product truly delivers and has no need to hide behind "secret magical formulas" especially in 2018 where research on various ingredients are at hands of everybody with a computer and a little know how. Oh well. This version of DMHA (2 amino 5 isoheptane) is supposed to be stronger than the one produced in the lab, which is the 2 amino 6 version).
Next up is another exotic stim and is Eria Jarensis (which is the natural extracted from plants version of the more commond n phenetylalamine citrate compound, which is producted in a lab) again in an undisclosed amount. Eria Jarensis, similar to DMHA gives you tunnel vision focus and feeling of wellbeing euphoric energy (is actually a little faster acting than DMHA, and a little faster in leaving your system too consequentially).
Then we go into a patented trademark ingredient produced by olympus labs themself called St1m X. Honestly apart from what OL has stated, we don't have much information about this ingredient (we don't even know the amount that's in Re1gn). Is an extract of C. Macoceras for alkaloids. I'd say it's very similar to yohimbe/yohimbine/alpha yohimbine but olympus lab in the past said it is not, so who knows really.
My guess here? 200mg of eria, 150mg of DMHA and 28mg of St1m X. But again, it's only my guess.
To complete the 678mg prop blend we have caffeine anhydrous which, thankfully, was disclosed to be at 300mg (hence why my calculation of the other remaining ingredients).
But it's not over... oh no, lol.
Then we have the patented tastless (thank god) version of Teacrine at 100mg. Teacrine is basically very similar to caffeine anhydrous, but 1) it lasts longer in your blood 2) has no side effect of building a tolerance to it, so you will feel those 100mg everytime as if it was your first time taking teacrine.
Last but not least we have yet another patented ingredients, which is KannaEase at 25mg. Kannaease is an extract from Sceletium Tortuosum and is an adaptogenic herb, which basically lowers the edge of all the stimulants present in this fantastic yet very stim heavy preworkout. It also prevents you from crashing.

If you ever tried olympus labs stuff, you know they are not the best tasting supps out there lol. Plain and simple. But hey, the fn nailed with this pre. It comes in 7 flavors: Area 51 (sour gummy bear), Dragon Mist (blue pop), ISEE fury (cherry slushee), Krusherz (Orange candy), Lions Blood (tropical fusion), Pandora's Potion (fuzzy peach candies) and last but not least Fairy's Kiss (pink bubble gum). Granted, i only tried the Pandora's Potion (i've just finished my first tub of reign) next time i'm going to get me some Krusherz (as i love orange). The flavor i had was spot on. The direction said to mix it in 8 to 12 ounces of water but watching an OL vid on youtube the guys said to mix it 14 to 16 ounces of water, especially if you go to the full serving which is 2 scoops. You can choose also: make it 1 scoop (especially if you're new to exotic stims) and that will have 40 servings in the tub, or if you're a stim junkie hardcore trainee like me just go to the full dose 2 scoops/20 servs (my review is obviously based on that).
The mixability is perfect, it's a very fine powder, so you won't have problem mixing it, even in a glass with a spoon i think (i never tried but i'm sure you will be able to if you want).

Wow. Where to begin with this thing. First thing first, it's not a jittery/crackhead type of preworkout, so if you're looking for that, look elsewhere. This is probably the most clean tunnel focus energy i've ever had in a preworkout. It takes 20 minutes to kick in, but once it does, forget everything but the thing you're doing in that particular time (it should be lifting weights lol). If you're looking for a laser tunnel like focus preworkout, look no other than this. It lasts for a very long time too, i think it lasted something like 4 hours for me, so beware if you're taking this after 6 pm. Seriously, this is the best experience i've ever experienced with a preworkout, i cannot say enough good things to make this pre justice. Just try it for yourself. Oh, be ready to sweat ALOT too when using this, so bring another shirt and shorts at the gym lol.

Value for money is a bit steep since this is a 20 servs pre for around 30 dollars. Nothing obscene but not cheap neither. Is the price justified? Absolutely.

Side Effects

As far as side effects goes i didn't have any. Ofc this is an high and i mean HIGH stim preworkout, so if you're sensitive to stims, just forget it and look away. Don't come here complain "oh my heart almost exploded in my chest" when you think 100mg of caffeine are alot. This is not for you. This is for you if 300+mg of caffeine does little to nothing to you.

Conclusion

Man, i said said, this is the best preworkout i have ever tried, and consequentially the best workout i've ever had in my life. If you can handle it, just buy it. You won't regret it.
  • Pandora's Potion: 9/10

Other Prices:
Ill Pump You Up   $34.99

Overall
Overall
9.6
9.3
9.8
  February 23, 2018

• Light Headed

When I look for preworkouts I typically try to buy the strongest I can find. I've tried many different preworkouts and dmaa is still one of my favorites but those are not available anymore.

It has 5 proprietary blends which I don't like because you cannot see the exact amount of each ingredient that you are consuming but a lot of preworkouts do it anyway. To start you have the Pump and Endurance Matrix which consists of 5 grams of L-Citrulline, 1 gram of Agmass Agmatine Sulfate, 1 gram of Pomegranate Powder Extract, and Vaso6 at 300mg. These ingredients are used to give you a pump during a lift. Next is the Energy Matrix which consists of 300mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, Eria Jarensis Extract, Julgans Regia Extract, and STIM-X. These ingredients are all used to give you a boost of and sustain energy during a lift. Following that you have the Focus Matrix with its only ingredient being Teacrine at 100mg which is for focus and sustained energy. After that you have Kanna Ease at 25mg which is used for stress relief and increased focus or cognition. And finally you have the Absorption Matrix which consists of 50mg of Astragin Blend which is used for increased absorption. I like that they try to hit all aspects of a good preworkout supplement but I don't like they don't fully disclose the amount of each ingredient.

I got two flavors. One was dragon's mist and the other was I see fury. Dragon's mist taste like a blue raspberry and I see fury tastes like a Gatorade. They both taste awful. The beginning is when you taste the flavor but that's only for two seconds. It has an awful chemical taste that stays in the mouth for a long time. Dragon's mist gets a 2/10 On taste and I see fury gets a 3/10.

No problems with mixability. It had no clumps or leftovers in cup.

It says take one or two scoops but one will do for most people and that's what I mostly took unless I had no energy that day.

This stuff is not for beginners. I started with two scoops because I've had a lot of stimulants before and this stuff was almost too strong for me. I got great focus from this. The weights were all my mind was on. I normally listen to music at the gym but with this I did not even think about music. The pumps were really great. I was able to do more reps on my max weight. Strength stood the same though. The energy was intense. I felt like I could've been in the gym all day. I first took this in the afternoon and when I went to sleep it was nearly impossible. I took this in the morning after breakfast and I still had trouble sleeping. I felt very light headed after I finished working out with this. During my workout I felt really great but when I finished I would feel light headed for hours.

I paid $45 at a1supplements for a bogo deal they had. That is $1.26 for two scoops or $0.63 for one scoop which is worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

Can't sleep and being really light headed. I felt nausea if I took it on an empty stomach.

Conclusion

I would definitely say this is one of the best I've tried. If you are barely starting out on taking preworkouts then I would not recommend this. I would only recommend this for experienced users.

December 8, 2017

• Had To Go To The Bathroom For Hours
  • Some People May Experience Anxiety

Huge thanks to Ray and Layla for shipping it out all the way across the ocean giving me the chance to review this product. About me, I'm a college student (business management and administration) that is currently bulking and getting stronger!

This is how the product worked for me, it may be different for you.

Let's break it down:

- Pump and endurance matrix [L-Citrulline 5g, Pomegranate powder extract 1g, Vaso6 300mg]: VASO6 is an innovative vasodilation and nitric oxide ingredient with a 50% convertibility to nitrix oxide. L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.

- Energy matrix [caff. 300 mg, Eria Jarensis extract (?), Julgans regia extract (?), St1m-X (?)]: Eria Jarensis is a is a potent energy booster, is a standardized extract of the alkaloids of the C.Macroceras plant that Olympus Labs has trademarked and caffeine is a powerful stimulant, and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance. It is classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.

- Focus matrix [Theacrine 100mg, KannaEase 25 mg]: KannaEase is an extract of Kanna that Olympus Labs has trademarked and it increases focus and elevates mood, theacrine is like caffeine but without the jitters and without building tolerance to it.

- Absorption matrix [Astragin 50mg]

- Flavors available are: Dragons mist, Krusherz, Isee Fury, Lions Blood and Area 51. I have no idea how the majority of them taste like as the name itself isn't very descriptive, I do know that they changed the flavoring system but I don't know if the tub that I got was the last formulation or the new one. The flavor was Area 51, I still have no idea what it tasted like, it was sweet with a weird, vanilla-y aftertaste, it was decent but nothing extraordinary and it had a grainy texture to it.

- It left no residues on my shaker cup so no mixability issues. It does foam a lot.

- The product calls for 6-8 oz of water but you have to use a whole lot more, it regulates and standardizes the flavor.

- Dosing is 1 to 2 scoops 30 min. before training.

As I said before, a regular dose is 2 scoops, according to the label this product is supposed to give you: Tunnel vision focus, maximum endurance, extreme pumps and insane energy. Let's see how it really performs:

- Energy: God, this and psychotic are the two products that gave me the most intense energy and the feeling of wanting to lift everything. Some days it kicked fast but other days it was an increasing curve of energy, my recommendation is to drink it on your way to the gym, if you drink it at home and then have to drive you may not be able sit straight. The energy is long lasting as well, it feels like it never ends even after hours (I know this can be a problem for some people, specially if training late at night). I had to restrain myself some evenings as I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep as easy. The combination of 300 mg of caffeine + Eria jarensis + stim X + 100 mg of teacrine is killer, I'm used to high stim products and I honestly felt it was "too much" some days, I can see some people having a though time with the product if they don't start with 1 scoop. I did NOT experience any crash, no super elevated heart rate either, it was a nice surprise since this thing can melt your cns.

- Pump: They have some trademarked and some less known ingredients in here. The pump was intense even when training fasted, for me it was more of a "full" effect rather than a "veins popping all around" feeling unless I stuffed my face with a carb meal pre training. Pumps did not reach the point of psysically hurting however. Loved training arms and shoulders on this product.

- Endurance: I won't say this product doesn't give you more endurance but I will say it is the "worst" part of the product, compared to energy, pumps and focus it feels a little left out, it was nothing to write home about.

- Focus: Energy and focus are the shining parts of the product, the focus was unreal, I was in the zone the whole time. I like to listen to music when working out and the songs felt more motivating and hyping than they usually do. One of the highlights is that the focus stays with you for a while, I loved taking this and going to class after hitting the gym, it made class more fun and interesting. // The mood aspect is notable as well, nice well-being feeling BUT some people may experience some "depression" post workout that can be attributed to Eria Jarensis.

* I want to make a recommendation to Olympus labs, you guys should release a nootropic/brain booster product, turn down the stimulants and keep the focus ingredients from this one. Now that gaming products like gfuel are selling like crazy it would be a great opportunity to expand the market.

All in all, very good energy and focus product, strong pumps and a somewhat regular endurance.

It costs 50 bucks on Olympus labs website but you can find it for around 29 to 30 dollars in different websites, plus they usually have a BOGO offer around. If you go with 2 scoops (1 dose) the price per serv is $1.5, 0.75 if you only take one. It's not cheap but I strongly believe it is worth every penny.

Side Effects

Stomach discomfort some days, jitters some days.

Conclusion

Great and outstanding product, it was probably one of the best if not the best pre workout I have tried, solid all around product for the stim junkies. I'd love to see Olympus Labs pushing this product on the european market at a reasonable price as it is difficult to import it from the US and it isn't widely available either.

I hope they offer their new products here on Supplement Reviews, I would love to try the new things that they come up with. After seeing a bunch of their new trademarked ingredients on Re1gn I cannot wait to see what the future has in store.

This product is a must try if you need a serious kick in the butt before training.
  • Area 51: 5/10

November 18, 2017

• Tons Of Sweat
  • Cold Sweats
  • Kills Appetite
Here it is; the very much hyped preworkout form Olympus Labs "Re1gn"! If you've never heard of Olympus Labs, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to the stronger supplements. They've been a strong presence in the Prohormone and Andro Market for quite some time now, and even their non-"grey area" products (fat-burners, etc) are known for being top-notch. So when they made this new preworkout available on the Trooper boards, I had to jump in and see what it was all about. Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for providing this for our scrutiny!

PROFILE-8.8
A set of several blends, but the main ingredients in each blend are disclosed. This is a nice touch. The full dosage is at 2 scoops, and all the listed ingredients are listed at this dose. There's 5 grams of Citrulline, 1g of AGmass (agmatine sulfate), and 1g of Pomegranate Powder extract. The latter is considered a superfood and has a TON of health benefits. I'm not sure what its doing listed with the NO Boosters but i'm glad its in there. The Intense Energy blend has Caffeine Anhydrous listed at 300mg, followed by Eria Jarensis. This is a mood and energy booster, which also curbs appetite and also opesn up your airways! Ephedrine much? Then there is Julgans Regia, which is a naturally occurring (read; more expensive) source of DMHA. Hey now! finally, to round out this stim blend is ST1M-X (as C.Macroceras alkaloids). This is pretty similar to yohimbe in effects and also, side effects. theres 300mg of Vaso6 which Priceplow states is a Nitric Oxide booster. Theacrine is at 100mg, a good dose. This has been around for a while and is similar to caffiene but not a jittery. AstraGIN blend is 50mg. Finally, there's KannaEase which is Sceletium Tortuosum extract (25mg) and is known as a euphoria and mood booster. OK this label has some impressive and innovating stuff in it! About the only thing I'd add is Beta-Alanine.

I received the "AREA-51" flavor, and well, I'm not really sure how a "conspiracy-theory" military air base should taste. And after finishing this tub I'm still not sure what it tasted like! Nyquil, mixed with blue cool-aid, chased with aspirin is the impression I got from it. Now it wasn't really bad, it was just super concentrated with a bitter aftertaste. Oh and the funky Blue-Green dyes could've been scaled back a bit!

EFFECTIVENESS-8.4
This is a sneaky energy that you don't realize hits you. There's no Beta-Alanine tingles, so you drink it and head to the gym. And warmup, and workout, and then realize you're doing more sets and not tired and sweating like crazy and Holy Crap it's been almost 2 hours and you feel no signs of fatigue! Yeah, sneaky energy that builds and builds and keeps right on truckin. I noticed i would walk from one area to the next a little too fast, like some methhead looking for cans in the trash! Muscle endurance is somewhat improved, but they'll fatigue before you mentally tire. The muscle pump is surprisingly strong with this one, and I say that because the scoop is not very big. It reminded me of the pump I'd get from Jack3d-Micro. I got full muscle feeling, painful pumps, and forearm vascularity that had me 'mirin myself! It felt good. Focus was pretty damn good, almost on the level of DMAA. It helped you mentally "hone in" all that energy you'll have. And the icing on the cake is I never experienced a brutal crash, just a gradual decline in energy. This is one strong, consistent performer. Lung capacity was improved a bit, or at least it wasn't hindered in the least. About the only thing I was missing was that Beta-Alanine feeling (and that muscular endurance that comes with it). This is some High-Speed Low-Drag powder right here!

SIDE EFFECTS- 8.5
With higher dosing (the full 2 scoops), I got cold sweat, hand trembles, and an uneasy "tweeker" feeling. But it's not a full-on anxiety. Surprisingly I didn't feel my lungs tighten up during cardio, considering how much stimulants this is packing. This isn't too bad on the sides when you realize how strong it is. Play with the dosing and find your sweet spot.

VALUE-8
This is a good value for such a solid Preworkout. I found this online around 27-30$ which is a nice price for what it brings. A-1 Supplements was running a Buy-1 Get-1 which I jumped on. I will say this; the Dragon Mist flavor is more tolerable then Area-51. Although the can says 20 servings (at 2 scoops), I was able to get plenty more from dosing this at 1.5 scoops.

OVERALL-8.6
For me, this is right up there with the best of them. It's more refined then DVST8 "White Cut". Mesomorph has a slight "edge" but of course it would with DMAA in it. This bad boy does everything and does it very well. It does all of this at a solid price point, and performs consistently. Test out your dosing to find what works for you, and you'll reap the benefits. Olympus Labs really brought their A-Game to the field!

November 17, 2017

• Cold Sweats

A very big thank you shoutout to Olympus Labs for sending me their preworkout to review! I am a 26yo Firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to increase strength and muscle mass. I also want to sustain a solid shape for my job.

There are 5 different aspects to this label. They are 5 proprietary blends which I dislike because you cannot see the exact amount of each ingredient that you are consuming. To start you have the "Incredible Pump and Endurance Matrix" which consists of 5 grams of L-Citrulline, 1 gram of Agmass Agmatine Sulfate, 1 gram of Pomegranate Powder Extract, and Vaso6 at 300mg. All of those ingredients are used to give you a pump during a lift. Next up is the "Intense Energy Matrix" which consists of 300mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, Eria Jarensis Extract, Julgans Regia Extract, and STIM-X. Those ingredients are all used to give you a boost of and sustain energy during a lift. Following that we have the "Immaculate Focus Matrix" with its only ingredient being Tasteless Teacrine at 100mg which is for focus and sustained energy. After that we have Kanna Ease at 25mg which is used for stress relief and increased focus / cognition. And last but not least we have the "Maximum Absorption Matrix" which consists of 50mg of Astragin Blend which is used for increased absorption. That is it as far as the label goes. A bit complex but not necessarily bad. I like that tt hey try to hit all aspects of a good preworkout supplement. I do wish that all the ingredient doses were listed and not just most of them.

The flavor I received was "Dragons Mist" which sounds completely badass and awesome. Before I knew was flavor it actually was I get possibly blue raspberry. It turns out the flavor is actually blue snow cone. It tastes awesome and pretty dang close to the blue portion of a snow cone. Its very fruity and sweet with a light blue color when mixed. It mixed up almost perfectly in a shaker with very minimal settling. It was easy to shake it right back up and not have any clumps. The label states that one serving is actually 2 scoops. I personally thought this supplement was a little too strong for me at 2 scoops. So after the second time I used the 2 scoops I used just one for the rest of the time I had it.

For what it intended to do it did work. I much preferred it at one scoop rather than 2 because of how intense it was for me. At 2 scoops the energy boost was huge and uncomfortable due to my pulse racing even at rest. At 1 scoop the energy was perfect and not overbearing. The pump aspect of this was much better with 2 scoops but I was happy with what I got at one scoop because I was actually able to lift and see something rather than nothing. I did not notice too much of a difference in focus between 1 and 2 scoops. So yes I did find this product effective but I had to adjust it for myself. It may not effect everyone this way so I suggest starting at 1 scoop a few times and then seeing if your comfortable with 2.

The cheapest I was able to find this product was for 27 dollars at illpumpyouup.com. That breaks down to roughly $1.35 per serving. That is about average for preworkouts. Theres some cheaper and theres definitely a lot more expensive. I basically doubled my servings in this by only using 1 scoop at a time so for me it was decent value as far as servings go but I would rather spend my money on a product that I was more comfortable using and had better results with.

Side Effects

At 2 scoops I experienced very intense cold sweats and some nausea. They would start as me feeling very hot and sweaty and about 10 minutes later I would become very cold and clammy. It was very unpleasant. At 1 scoop it was similar but not as intense and had no nausea. I am not sure which ingredient is responsible for this as this product had a few I never had before.

Conclusion

Overall I would recommend a few preworkouts before this one. I would still recommend this in the hopes that it doesnt have the same negative effects on everyone as it did me. I do think I wouldve like this product a ton more if I didnt have the negative effects. It seems to have potential but I was not able to experience it. Good luck to anyone trying and I wish you a better experience than I had! Thank you again Olympus Labs for allowing to test and review RE1GN!
  • Dragon Mist: 8/10

Overall
Overall
6.7
6.9
  November 17, 2017

• Lack Of Endurance
  • Lack Of Pump

Hey SR, back at it again today to review Olympus Labs' preworkout called Re1gn. Since I took a new position, my workout schedule has changed and I have been working out at 5 am before work. I have always used preworkouts, but they are much more appreciated now as I am not a morning person and I need that extra boost in the morning. I had a great experience with Olympus Labs' old preworkout called Conquer Unleashed so I was excited to give this a try. I have to say it was a little disappointing. On to the review.

Overall, the profile looks great. Fully disclosed (except for the energy??) and a lot of high quality and interesting ingredients. For pump we get 5 g of citrulline, 1g of AgMASS, pomengranate extract, and a new designer ingredient called Vaso6. The research Olympus labs shows a big increase in blood flow, strength, etc. I like these ingredients as I'm not a great responder to citrulline so I was definitely down to try these other three ingredients. For Focus we have KannaEase and Theacrine, two trademarked ingredients on their own designed to support focus and mood. We get a 50 mg dose of Astragin for absorption as well which is always a welcome addition. I purposely left the Energy matrix for last, because it's massive. We have a 678 mg blend of caffeine (300 mg) and then unknown doses of Eria J. Julgans Regia, and Stim X alkaloids. These are forms of DMHA and other stims, so this is EXTREMELY high on the stim side, so if you're not stim tolerant be aware. I am a self admitted stim junkie and have used 3 of the four stims included in other preworkouts for success (Stim X is new). Notably missing are some preworkout staples such as Beta Alanine, Tyrosine, etc. Concerning, but I'm always down to try new things. Overall, a pretty stim heavy unique ingredient profile with trademarked ingredients and some new guys to the show.

Dosing is standard, 20-30 in preworkout. Mixability was fine, mixed well right away. The flavor, Dragons Mist, left a lot to be desired. Can pinpoit any specific flavors, a tropical punch type but with a chemical taste to it. I've had worse, but it's a preworkout and chugged anyways.

So do the stims work? Yes, yes they do. It definitely helped me w up in the early morning.This does provide instantaneous energy that does last a long time. I definitely the stims throughout my hour-hour and a half workouts without fail. Definitely got the heart beating for the cardio too. All of these are really good things, and I never crashed afterwards. However, I just thought this wasn't a very complete or well rounded preworkout that I have come to enjoy. I didn't get any type of pump from the ingredients, which isn't a deal breaker for me as I view it as a "bonus." There is a difference between energy and endurance, and even though I had great energy I didn't feel the endurance aspect. I think I definitely missed the beta alanine, especially near the end of the tub. So, overall, this was pretty disappointing, I'm not sure I would have had much difference than just taking a ton of caffeine. I had MUCH better workouts with their old preworkout Conquer Unleashed.

$27 for 20 servings, it's pretty expensive for the amount of servings you receive. I get it, they have a lot of trademarked ingredients and some exotic ingredients, but considering the effectiveness for me the value is just too high for me to buy again.

Side Effects

Since this is very stim heavy and I took on an empty stomach, I did get a feeling of nausea not long after taking. It did pass I never hurled, but was uncomfortable for awhile at the gym.

Conclusion

This preworkout was just too one dimensional for me which is disappointing as I have had success with Olympus Labs products including their old preworkout. If you're looking for some hardcore stims this might be for you, but if you're looking for a more complete preworkout experience you may need to look elsewhere.

9.1
  November 14, 2017

• Too Jittery

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I have taken many pre workout supplements in the past, ranging from simple caffeine to more elaborate and exotic stimulants. I am pretty stim tolerant and really liked the profile of Reign. I was glad to see the addition of new ingredients and was hoping for a new and different experience from the regular pre workouts out there.

L-Citrulline: 5g
-used for its performance benefits. It first converts to arginine, and then to nitric oxide for vasodilation. It increases blood flow to the muscles and helps prevent fatigue. 5g of pure citrulline is a pretty good dose. I'm glad to see it is not 5g sd citrulline malate.

Pomegranate Powder Extract: 1g
-Contains natural ingredients like catechizes, nitrates and nitrites and combined are possible more efficient than arginine at circulating blood to the muscles. This lets you recover your strength faster by improving vasodilation.

AGmass Agmatine Sulfate: 1g
-Patented form of agmatine sulfate. Inhibits nitric oxide synthase for improved muscle pumps. Promotes better intra workout energy and is also strongly linked in aiding mental clarity.

Intense Energy Matrix: 678mg
Caffeine Anhydrous:300mg
-Pure powdered form of caffeine. Linked to many benefits like increased fat loss, muscle endurance, muscle strength and power and faster recovery. 300mg is a pretty good dose. Beginners may want to halve the dose to start and assess tolerance.
Eric Jarensis Extract(root)
-Has therapeutic mood boosting effects by increasing dopamine and noradrenalin levels. Often associated with that euphoric feeling. Therefore, it will increase the quality of training.
Julgans Regia Extract(root)
-Shares similarities with DMHA. It enhances energy and mental alertness. It also improves cognitive functions. Its is also associated with a "feel Good" sensation.
Stim-X as C. Macroceras Extracted for Alkaloids
-An industry first stimulant, brought to us by OL. It is tough to say what it is made of and OL does not state what alkaloids it is standardized for. Macroceras includes some "false yohimbi bark" so some of the effect are the same. This includes the negatives for those sensitive to yohimbe.

Vaso6 (Gallate-Enhanced Oligomers): 300mg
-Another first from OL. Its a vasodilator and nitric oxide enhancing ingredient. It also improved energy and recovery. It is the trademark extract of grape seed and green tea.

Theacrine as tasteless TeaCrine 40% yielding 40mg: 100mg
-Similar to caffeine, providing long lasting energy. It makes its distinction with the fact that there is not tolerance build up over time. OL decided to go with the tasteless version, which is a very welcome decision. Those who have tasted products with the regular form will know what I mean.

AstraGIN Proprietary Blend: 50mg
astragalus membranaceus Extract root and Panax notoginseng extract root
-It increases/enhances the amount of nutrients your body can absorb. That means that you will be taking full advantage of all of the great ingredients included in this product.

KannaEase: 25mg
as Sceletium Tortuosum Standardized for alkaloids
-It is a herbal powder extract derived from a South-African "feel good" herb. It is calming, stress relieved and cognition boosting. It helps elevate your mood during tough workouts.

--Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Taste: I had the Dragons Mist flavour. I must say that I found to be a little strange. There was some fruitiness to it, along with a little chemical taste. It was not my favourite, but also not the worst. I never had any trouble getting it down. I'd rate it about a 6 from 1-10.

Mixability: This was never an issue. At only 9.2g for two scoops, it really did not require a lot of water. 8oz or so was just about right. I never experienced any settling or graininess.

Dosing: 2 scoops was pretty accurate and around the 9 gram mark. I always used 2 scoops as I am pretty stim tolerant. In terms of energy and focus, I would go with 2 scoops every time, equalling the full 20 servings per container

This is by far the most important part of the review. Lets look at the promised effects listed on the bottle.

Incredible Pumps: With the Agmatine, Citrulline, Vaso6 and other ingredients, I would say that this ranks up there in the top pump supplements I have taken. I wouldn't say that it is skin splitting pumps but it provided a consistent swelling in the muscle bellies that not only lasted throughout the workout, but that I could feel for hours later. I found it to work best when paired with a couple of high rep warm up sets leading in to working sets in the 8-12 range. There were some effects during low rep workouts, but obviously not nearly as noticeable.

Endurance: This one is a little tough to determine. While taking this product, I was able to complete my workouts without ever feeling the need to quit or getting to tired, even during longer sessions. I will say however, that even before taking this product, I felt the same. I guess then, it didn't add any endurance from my usual routine, but it didn't take anything away either, which is a plus.

Tunnel Focus: I am never one to really get that tunnel vision when working out. I do however feel focused and moving from one set to the next without any distractions is as good as it gets for me. This product delivered in that area. I never felt my mind wander, the need to check my phone, or to socialize. I was just content to get the job done. So I'd say it is pretty effective in this category.

Energy: This is just straight through the roof. Every single time I took 2 scoops, my energy levels were noticeably high. To the point that if for some reason I could not start lifting on time, or was delayed somehow, my body would scream to get moving. Along with that though came a l little bit of jitters and slight nausea. I was never sick at all, but sometimes thought that being sick might develop. This was something that went away pretty much right after lifting. The energy was smooth at first and long lasting. Thanks to the Theacrine, I was able to feel the effects throughout the entire tub of the product. The energy level is definitely a winner with this one.

At the time of writing this review, it can be found for $26.95 at certain places. This makes it very competitive in this category. Especially when you consider what it can do.

Side Effects

The only side effect I experienced was jitteriness and very slight nausea. This was only presents what training was delayed and went away once it began.

Conclusion

I believe that Olympus Labs has a winner here with Re1gn. If you can handle your stimulants and you are looking for something to really get you going, then maybe you should give this a try.
  • Dragon Mist: 6/10

November 14, 2017

• Kills Appetite

I'm a competing powerlfiter, and I just finished my third meet. I'm about to start a lengthy off season and I want to put on as much muscle as I can while staying in my weight class.

Don't be fooled my Reign's small serving size (10.24g/2 scoops). It packs quite a punch.

In two scoops, we have:

5g citrulline- This is a common pump enhancer which can also reduce fatigue and muscle soreness. You want to see at least 4g, so we have a good dose here.

1g agmatine- Agmatine is also a pump enhancer and is sometimes used as a glucose disposal agent. Most of the literature on it, however, is for pain management or depression. Common doses for pre workouts range from 500mg-2g.

1g Pomegranate Extract- Pomegranate Extract is synergetic with other supplements and can increase pumps, help build muscle mass, and can help keep fat at bay.

300mg Vaso6- I believe Re1gn is the first pre-workout to feature Vaso-6. It's what epicatechin is supposed to be. In other words, the studies that were done on epicatechin that caused companies to start adding it to their supplements were actually done on Vaso-6. The companies had been using the wrong compound. Vaso-6 is supposed to help build strength and muscle

300mg caffeine- A fairly high dose (well for most people).

378mg (J. Regia, Stim X, and Eria Jarensis)- I don't know much of each stimulant is present, so I listed them all together. J. Regia is an exotic stimulant that Olympus Labs uses a lot. In my experience, it is similar to DMHA, but it does not cause me to crash. Stim X is a new stimulant. Eria Jarensis is often paired with DMHA.

40mg Theacrine (100mg tasteless theacrine)- Theacrine is similar to caffeine, but it is milder and has a longer half life. I'd like to see a bit more here, as too little theacrine can have a sedative effect. That being said, there are a lot of stimulants in the product already.

25mg Kannaease- This is an extract of Kanna, which helps elevate focus and mood

50mg Astra Gin- This is a trademarked compound that helps with the absorption of other supplements, e.g. citrulline.

I ordered two Re1gn flavors: Dragon's Mist and Lions Blood.

I thought Dragon's Mist was pretty good, 8/10. It tasted like blue raspberry to me. The only caveat was that I would get sick of drinking it about half way through.

Lion's Blood was not very good for me 6/10. It was quite bitter and even when I added stim-free quake to it, it was still bitter. I think it's supposed to be grapefruit.

The mixability was good, 9/10. Sometimes, with theacrine it settles on the bottom, but that wasn't a problem here.

Dosing- I used one scoop on most days. Sometimes, I used 1.5 if I needed an extra jolt. I usually take pre-workouts at the gym, but with Reign, I'd take it about 10 minutes before as theacrine takes some time to set in.

I'm at a powerlifting meet. It's been a long day, and I'm already getting tired, but I have one more deadlift and if I make it, I win my weight class.

That's what Re1gn feels like, even though it's just a normal day at the gym. The energy takes some time to get to you, but when it does, it does not let up. My workouts are 1.5-2 hours long, and I was never lacking energy with Re1gn.

Sometimes, though, the stims were a bit too much and would cause me to shake. This makes it harder for me to concentrate when I'm doing squats. Thus, I preferred Re1gn for upper body workouts.

I train fasted, so I tend to be somewhat flat when I get to the gym. That was no problem. The bicep pumps were real.

The focus was also nice. I don't know how much of that was the Kanna Ease and how much was the Stim X, but whatever it was, I was alert and ready to go.

The value here is quite good. The list price is $40, but Re1gn's gone on bogo at least twice, which brings you down to $20/tub, and right now, there's a store selling it for $26, which is still pretty good. Also, if you use 1-1.5 scoops like me, then you're getting about 30 servings/tub instead of 20.

Side Effects

I had a couple of side effects. One, Re1gn kills my appetite. That's fine when I'm cutting, but I'm going to be bulking soon, and I'll probably need to consider eating pre-workout, because I won't want to eat once I get back home.

Also, I had pre-ordered Re1gn, so the first Dragon's Mist I got was the re-called one. It was way too strong. 1.5 scoops made me feel ill and even at .5 scoop, it still felt weird. Lion's Blood though felt fine, so it was just that batch

OL has replaced my defective tub, so they made good it.

Conclusion

If you like stims, then you have to give Re1gn a try. It's worth it.
  • Dragon Mist: 8/10
  • Lion's Blood: 6/10

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
  October 17, 2017

• -Trucker Meth

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    What's up SR this review is for the hottest pre workout for 2017 which is the Olympus Labs Re1gn pre workout. This is a product that I even thought about doing a pre-order for back before it came out. Also I finished this product a few weeks back but I'm just now getting a chance to do the review. I work 2 jobs and close to 70hrs a week so sometimes finding time can be tricky. Anyways re1gn promises to make you have great focus, crazy energy, pumps, and finally endurance. Let's see how this stuff does

Re1gn has anything and everything you could ask for in a pre-workout. I'm also convinced that there is trucker meth in it. Now this stuff has 5 patented ingredients in it the 6th being trucker meth. Those 5 are Kanna ease, teacrine, vaso6, agmass, and astragin. With Re1gn you will get 300mg of caffeine per 2 scoops along with citrulline 5g, agmatine1g, and pomegranate powder extract 300mg. This product also has eria jarensis in it for the crazy and intense focus.

The flavor I received was Area 51 which tasted just like it sounds a mystery flavor. But for me it tasted more of a sour gummy bear taste which I really like. Didn't have any mixability issues with this product everything was fine. Dosing was to take 2 scoops 30mins before the gym with 8-10oz of water

WOW.this stuff is crazy! My body felt like it was on trucker meth for 1hr+ holy s**t balls this stuff is crazy strong. Re1gn is not for a beginner or anyone that doesn't fill like being awake for 24hrs straight. But if you're a stim junkie like myself then this stuff is on your pre-workout bucket list to try because it's really that good. I have to stay it didn't slow down either with the intense feeling I got walking into the gym. That same feeling was still with me for the whole day. I work 2 jobs currently and sometimes the only time I'm able to train is at 4am. The energy from Re1gn kept me going all day even while waking up that early. Which usually means I'm waking up at 330am to get ready have a quick shake and go. When I was taking Re1gn that all changed by lifts were off the charts I was hitting a PR each and every day at the gym. I did 800lb on the leg press twice, Hit my old PR on rack & pulled to 525 for 3. These two different exercises I've always had issues going heavy for set and reps. but not while taking Re1gn I felt like Ronnie Coleman training hardcore & balls to the wall lifting with no remorse. Overall if you're a stim junkie then buy all of this now.

Right now A1supplements.com you can buy Re1gn for 39.99 for 20 servings which is 1.99 a serving and it's worth every penny.

Side Effects

Trucker Meth lol

Conclusion

This stuff is amazing in fact I like it so much while taking it that I bought more of it while A1supplements.com was having a sale. I got Iseefury, and krusherz. This is a must pre-workout for anyone that is looking to kill it in the gym!!
    • Area 51: 10/10