(Better than 28% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

PRICES (3)
(20 sv) - [$1.35/sv]

Ill Pump You Up

(20 sv) - [$1.75/sv]

Amazon

(20 sv) - [$2.45/sv]

Olympus Labs

RE1GN is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
FORUM TOPICS
DEALS

November 18, 2017

• -Trucker Meth
  • Tons Of Sweat
  • Kills Appetite
Here it is; the very much hyped preworkout form Olympus Labs "Re1gn"! If you've never heard of Olympus Labs, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to the stronger supplements. They've been a strong presence in the Prohormone and Andro Market for quite some time now, and even their non-"grey area" products (fat-burners, etc) are known for being top-notch. So when they made this new preworkout available on the Trooper boards, I had to jump in and see what it was all about. Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for providing this for our scrutiny!

PROFILE-8.8
A set of several blends, but the main ingredients in each blend are disclosed. This is a nice touch. The full dosage is at 2 scoops, and all the listed ingredients are listed at this dose. There's 5 grams of Citrulline, 1g of AGmass (agmatine sulfate), and 1g of Pomegranate Powder extract. The latter is considered a superfood and has a TON of health benefits. I'm not sure what its doing listed with the NO Boosters but i'm glad its in there. The Intense Energy blend has Caffeine Anhydrous listed at 300mg, followed by Eria Jarensis. This is a mood and energy booster, which also curbs appetite and also opesn up your airways! Ephedrine much? Then there is Julgans Regia, which is a naturally occurring (read; more expensive) source of DMHA. Hey now! finally, to round out this stim blend is ST1M-X (as C.Macroceras alkaloids). This is pretty similar to yohimbe in effects and also, side effects. theres 300mg of Vaso6 which Priceplow states is a Nitric Oxide booster. Theacrine is at 100mg, a good dose. This has been around for a while and is similar to caffiene but not a jittery. AstraGIN blend is 50mg. Finally, there's KannaEase which is Sceletium Tortuosum extract (25mg) and is known as a euphoria and mood booster. OK this label has some impressive and innovating stuff in it! About the only thing I'd add is Beta-Alanine.

I received the "AREA-51" flavor, and well, I'm not really sure how a "conspiracy-theory" military air base should taste. And after finishing this tub I'm still not sure what it tasted like! Nyquil, mixed with blue cool-aid, chased with aspirin is the impression I got from it. Now it wasn't really bad, it was just super concentrated with a bitter aftertaste. Oh and the funky Blue-Green dyes could've been scaled back a bit!

EFFECTIVENESS-8.4
This is a sneaky energy that you don't realize hits you. There's no Beta-Alanine tingles, so you drink it and head to the gym. And warmup, and workout, and then realize you're doing more sets and not tired and sweating like crazy and Holy Crap it's been almost 2 hours and you feel no signs of fatigue! Yeah, sneaky energy that builds and builds and keeps right on truckin. I noticed i would walk from one area to the next a little too fast, like some methhead looking for cans in the trash! Muscle endurance is somewhat improved, but they'll fatigue before you mentally tire. The muscle pump is surprisingly strong with this one, and I say that because the scoop is not very big. It reminded me of the pump I'd get from Jack3d-Micro. I got full muscle feeling, painful pumps, and forearm vascularity that had me 'mirin myself! It felt good. Focus was pretty damn good, almost on the level of DMAA. It helped you mentally "hone in" all that energy you'll have. And the icing on the cake is I never experienced a brutal crash, just a gradual decline in energy. This is one strong, consistent performer. Lung capacity was improved a bit, or at least it wasn't hindered in the least. About the only thing I was missing was that Beta-Alanine feeling (and that muscular endurance that comes with it). This is some High-Speed Low-Drag powder right here!

SIDE EFFECTS- 8.5
With higher dosing (the full 2 scoops), I got cold sweat, hand trembles, and an uneasy "tweeker" feeling. But it's not a full-on anxiety. Surprisingly I didn't feel my lungs tighten up during cardio, considering how much stimulants this is packing. This isn't too bad on the sides when you realize how strong it is. Play with the dosing and find your sweet spot.

VALUE-8
This is a good value for such a solid Preworkout. I found this online around 27-30$ which is a nice price for what it brings. A-1 Supplements was running a Buy-1 Get-1 which I jumped on. I will say this; the Dragon Mist flavor is more tolerable then Area-51. Although the can says 20 servings (at 2 scoops), I was able to get plenty more from dosing this at 1.5 scoops.

OVERALL-8.6
For me, this is right up there with the best of them. It's more refined then DVST8 "White Cut". Mesomorph has a slight "edge" but of course it would with DMAA in it. This bad boy does everything and does it very well. It does all of this at a solid price point, and performs consistently. Test out your dosing to find what works for you, and you'll reap the benefits. Olympus Labs really brought their A-Game to the field!

Other Prices:
Amazon   $34.99
Olympus Labs   $48.99

November 17, 2017

• Cold Sweats

A very big thank you shoutout to Olympus Labs for sending me their preworkout to review! I am a 26yo Firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to increase strength and muscle mass. I also want to sustain a solid shape for my job.

There are 5 different aspects to this label. They are 5 proprietary blends which I dislike because you cannot see the exact amount of each ingredient that you are consuming. To start you have the "Incredible Pump and Endurance Matrix" which consists of 5 grams of L-Citrulline, 1 gram of Agmass Agmatine Sulfate, 1 gram of Pomegranate Powder Extract, and Vaso6 at 300mg. All of those ingredients are used to give you a pump during a lift. Next up is the "Intense Energy Matrix" which consists of 300mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, Eria Jarensis Extract, Julgans Regia Extract, and STIM-X. Those ingredients are all used to give you a boost of and sustain energy during a lift. Following that we have the "Immaculate Focus Matrix" with its only ingredient being Tasteless Teacrine at 100mg which is for focus and sustained energy. After that we have Kanna Ease at 25mg which is used for stress relief and increased focus / cognition. And last but not least we have the "Maximum Absorption Matrix" which consists of 50mg of Astragin Blend which is used for increased absorption. That is it as far as the label goes. A bit complex but not necessarily bad. I like that tt hey try to hit all aspects of a good preworkout supplement. I do wish that all the ingredient doses were listed and not just most of them.

The flavor I received was "Dragons Mist" which sounds completely badass and awesome. Before I knew was flavor it actually was I get possibly blue raspberry. It turns out the flavor is actually blue snow cone. It tastes awesome and pretty dang close to the blue portion of a snow cone. Its very fruity and sweet with a light blue color when mixed. It mixed up almost perfectly in a shaker with very minimal settling. It was easy to shake it right back up and not have any clumps. The label states that one serving is actually 2 scoops. I personally thought this supplement was a little too strong for me at 2 scoops. So after the second time I used the 2 scoops I used just one for the rest of the time I had it.

For what it intended to do it did work. I much preferred it at one scoop rather than 2 because of how intense it was for me. At 2 scoops the energy boost was huge and uncomfortable due to my pulse racing even at rest. At 1 scoop the energy was perfect and not overbearing. The pump aspect of this was much better with 2 scoops but I was happy with what I got at one scoop because I was actually able to lift and see something rather than nothing. I did not notice too much of a difference in focus between 1 and 2 scoops. So yes I did find this product effective but I had to adjust it for myself. It may not effect everyone this way so I suggest starting at 1 scoop a few times and then seeing if your comfortable with 2.

The cheapest I was able to find this product was for 27 dollars at illpumpyouup.com. That breaks down to roughly $1.35 per serving. That is about average for preworkouts. Theres some cheaper and theres definitely a lot more expensive. I basically doubled my servings in this by only using 1 scoop at a time so for me it was decent value as far as servings go but I would rather spend my money on a product that I was more comfortable using and had better results with.

Side Effects

At 2 scoops I experienced very intense cold sweats and some nausea. They would start as me feeling very hot and sweaty and about 10 minutes later I would become very cold and clammy. It was very unpleasant. At 1 scoop it was similar but not as intense and had no nausea. I am not sure which ingredient is responsible for this as this product had a few I never had before.

Conclusion

Overall I would recommend a few preworkouts before this one. I would still recommend this in the hopes that it doesnt have the same negative effects on everyone as it did me. I do think I wouldve like this product a ton more if I didnt have the negative effects. It seems to have potential but I was not able to experience it. Good luck to anyone trying and I wish you a better experience than I had! Thank you again Olympus Labs for allowing to test and review RE1GN!
  • Dragon Mist: 8/10

Other Prices:
Amazon   $34.99
Olympus Labs   $48.99

Overall
Overall
6.7
6.9
  November 17, 2017

• Lack Of Endurance
  • Lack Of Pump

Hey SR, back at it again today to review Olympus Labs' preworkout called Re1gn. Since I took a new position, my workout schedule has changed and I have been working out at 5 am before work. I have always used preworkouts, but they are much more appreciated now as I am not a morning person and I need that extra boost in the morning. I had a great experience with Olympus Labs' old preworkout called Conquer Unleashed so I was excited to give this a try. I have to say it was a little disappointing. On to the review.

Overall, the profile looks great. Fully disclosed (except for the energy??) and a lot of high quality and interesting ingredients. For pump we get 5 g of citrulline, 1g of AgMASS, pomengranate extract, and a new designer ingredient called Vaso6. The research Olympus labs shows a big increase in blood flow, strength, etc. I like these ingredients as I'm not a great responder to citrulline so I was definitely down to try these other three ingredients. For Focus we have KannaEase and Theacrine, two trademarked ingredients on their own designed to support focus and mood. We get a 50 mg dose of Astragin for absorption as well which is always a welcome addition. I purposely left the Energy matrix for last, because it's massive. We have a 678 mg blend of caffeine (300 mg) and then unknown doses of Eria J. Julgans Regia, and Stim X alkaloids. These are forms of DMHA and other stims, so this is EXTREMELY high on the stim side, so if you're not stim tolerant be aware. I am a self admitted stim junkie and have used 3 of the four stims included in other preworkouts for success (Stim X is new). Notably missing are some preworkout staples such as Beta Alanine, Tyrosine, etc. Concerning, but I'm always down to try new things. Overall, a pretty stim heavy unique ingredient profile with trademarked ingredients and some new guys to the show.

Dosing is standard, 20-30 in preworkout. Mixability was fine, mixed well right away. The flavor, Dragons Mist, left a lot to be desired. Can pinpoit any specific flavors, a tropical punch type but with a chemical taste to it. I've had worse, but it's a preworkout and chugged anyways.

So do the stims work? Yes, yes they do. It definitely helped me w up in the early morning.This does provide instantaneous energy that does last a long time. I definitely the stims throughout my hour-hour and a half workouts without fail. Definitely got the heart beating for the cardio too. All of these are really good things, and I never crashed afterwards. However, I just thought this wasn't a very complete or well rounded preworkout that I have come to enjoy. I didn't get any type of pump from the ingredients, which isn't a deal breaker for me as I view it as a "bonus." There is a difference between energy and endurance, and even though I had great energy I didn't feel the endurance aspect. I think I definitely missed the beta alanine, especially near the end of the tub. So, overall, this was pretty disappointing, I'm not sure I would have had much difference than just taking a ton of caffeine. I had MUCH better workouts with their old preworkout Conquer Unleashed.

$27 for 20 servings, it's pretty expensive for the amount of servings you receive. I get it, they have a lot of trademarked ingredients and some exotic ingredients, but considering the effectiveness for me the value is just too high for me to buy again.

Side Effects

Since this is very stim heavy and I took on an empty stomach, I did get a feeling of nausea not long after taking. It did pass I never hurled, but was uncomfortable for awhile at the gym.

Conclusion

This preworkout was just too one dimensional for me which is disappointing as I have had success with Olympus Labs products including their old preworkout. If you're looking for some hardcore stims this might be for you, but if you're looking for a more complete preworkout experience you may need to look elsewhere.

9.1
  November 14, 2017

• Too Jittery

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I have taken many pre workout supplements in the past, ranging from simple caffeine to more elaborate and exotic stimulants. I am pretty stim tolerant and really liked the profile of Reign. I was glad to see the addition of new ingredients and was hoping for a new and different experience from the regular pre workouts out there.

L-Citrulline: 5g
-used for its performance benefits. It first converts to arginine, and then to nitric oxide for vasodilation. It increases blood flow to the muscles and helps prevent fatigue. 5g of pure citrulline is a pretty good dose. I'm glad to see it is not 5g sd citrulline malate.

Pomegranate Powder Extract: 1g
-Contains natural ingredients like catechizes, nitrates and nitrites and combined are possible more efficient than arginine at circulating blood to the muscles. This lets you recover your strength faster by improving vasodilation.

AGmass Agmatine Sulfate: 1g
-Patented form of agmatine sulfate. Inhibits nitric oxide synthase for improved muscle pumps. Promotes better intra workout energy and is also strongly linked in aiding mental clarity.

Intense Energy Matrix: 678mg
Caffeine Anhydrous:300mg
-Pure powdered form of caffeine. Linked to many benefits like increased fat loss, muscle endurance, muscle strength and power and faster recovery. 300mg is a pretty good dose. Beginners may want to halve the dose to start and assess tolerance.
Eric Jarensis Extract(root)
-Has therapeutic mood boosting effects by increasing dopamine and noradrenalin levels. Often associated with that euphoric feeling. Therefore, it will increase the quality of training.
Julgans Regia Extract(root)
-Shares similarities with DMHA. It enhances energy and mental alertness. It also improves cognitive functions. Its is also associated with a "feel Good" sensation.
Stim-X as C. Macroceras Extracted for Alkaloids
-An industry first stimulant, brought to us by OL. It is tough to say what it is made of and OL does not state what alkaloids it is standardized for. Macroceras includes some "false yohimbi bark" so some of the effect are the same. This includes the negatives for those sensitive to yohimbe.

Vaso6 (Gallate-Enhanced Oligomers): 300mg
-Another first from OL. Its a vasodilator and nitric oxide enhancing ingredient. It also improved energy and recovery. It is the trademark extract of grape seed and green tea.

Theacrine as tasteless TeaCrine 40% yielding 40mg: 100mg
-Similar to caffeine, providing long lasting energy. It makes its distinction with the fact that there is not tolerance build up over time. OL decided to go with the tasteless version, which is a very welcome decision. Those who have tasted products with the regular form will know what I mean.

AstraGIN Proprietary Blend: 50mg
astragalus membranaceus Extract root and Panax notoginseng extract root
-It increases/enhances the amount of nutrients your body can absorb. That means that you will be taking full advantage of all of the great ingredients included in this product.

KannaEase: 25mg
as Sceletium Tortuosum Standardized for alkaloids
-It is a herbal powder extract derived from a South-African "feel good" herb. It is calming, stress relieved and cognition boosting. It helps elevate your mood during tough workouts.

--Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Taste: I had the Dragons Mist flavour. I must say that I found to be a little strange. There was some fruitiness to it, along with a little chemical taste. It was not my favourite, but also not the worst. I never had any trouble getting it down. I'd rate it about a 6 from 1-10.

Mixability: This was never an issue. At only 9.2g for two scoops, it really did not require a lot of water. 8oz or so was just about right. I never experienced any settling or graininess.

Dosing: 2 scoops was pretty accurate and around the 9 gram mark. I always used 2 scoops as I am pretty stim tolerant. In terms of energy and focus, I would go with 2 scoops every time, equalling the full 20 servings per container

This is by far the most important part of the review. Lets look at the promised effects listed on the bottle.

Incredible Pumps: With the Agmatine, Citrulline, Vaso6 and other ingredients, I would say that this ranks up there in the top pump supplements I have taken. I wouldn't say that it is skin splitting pumps but it provided a consistent swelling in the muscle bellies that not only lasted throughout the workout, but that I could feel for hours later. I found it to work best when paired with a couple of high rep warm up sets leading in to working sets in the 8-12 range. There were some effects during low rep workouts, but obviously not nearly as noticeable.

Endurance: This one is a little tough to determine. While taking this product, I was able to complete my workouts without ever feeling the need to quit or getting to tired, even during longer sessions. I will say however, that even before taking this product, I felt the same. I guess then, it didn't add any endurance from my usual routine, but it didn't take anything away either, which is a plus.

Tunnel Focus: I am never one to really get that tunnel vision when working out. I do however feel focused and moving from one set to the next without any distractions is as good as it gets for me. This product delivered in that area. I never felt my mind wander, the need to check my phone, or to socialize. I was just content to get the job done. So I'd say it is pretty effective in this category.

Energy: This is just straight through the roof. Every single time I took 2 scoops, my energy levels were noticeably high. To the point that if for some reason I could not start lifting on time, or was delayed somehow, my body would scream to get moving. Along with that though came a l little bit of jitters and slight nausea. I was never sick at all, but sometimes thought that being sick might develop. This was something that went away pretty much right after lifting. The energy was smooth at first and long lasting. Thanks to the Theacrine, I was able to feel the effects throughout the entire tub of the product. The energy level is definitely a winner with this one.

At the time of writing this review, it can be found for $26.95 at certain places. This makes it very competitive in this category. Especially when you consider what it can do.

Side Effects

The only side effect I experienced was jitteriness and very slight nausea. This was only presents what training was delayed and went away once it began.

Conclusion

I believe that Olympus Labs has a winner here with Re1gn. If you can handle your stimulants and you are looking for something to really get you going, then maybe you should give this a try.
  • Dragon Mist: 6/10

November 14, 2017

• Kills Appetite

I'm a competing powerlfiter, and I just finished my third meet. I'm about to start a lengthy off season and I want to put on as much muscle as I can while staying in my weight class.

Don't be fooled my Reign's small serving size (10.24g/2 scoops). It packs quite a punch.

In two scoops, we have:

5g citrulline- This is a common pump enhancer which can also reduce fatigue and muscle soreness. You want to see at least 4g, so we have a good dose here.

1g agmatine- Agmatine is also a pump enhancer and is sometimes used as a glucose disposal agent. Most of the literature on it, however, is for pain management or depression. Common doses for pre workouts range from 500mg-2g.

1g Pomegranate Extract- Pomegranate Extract is synergetic with other supplements and can increase pumps, help build muscle mass, and can help keep fat at bay.

300mg Vaso6- I believe Re1gn is the first pre-workout to feature Vaso-6. It's what epicatechin is supposed to be. In other words, the studies that were done on epicatechin that caused companies to start adding it to their supplements were actually done on Vaso-6. The companies had been using the wrong compound. Vaso-6 is supposed to help build strength and muscle

300mg caffeine- A fairly high dose (well for most people).

378mg (J. Regia, Stim X, and Eria Jarensis)- I don't know much of each stimulant is present, so I listed them all together. J. Regia is an exotic stimulant that Olympus Labs uses a lot. In my experience, it is similar to DMHA, but it does not cause me to crash. Stim X is a new stimulant. Eria Jarensis is often paired with DMHA.

40mg Theacrine (100mg tasteless theacrine)- Theacrine is similar to caffeine, but it is milder and has a longer half life. I'd like to see a bit more here, as too little theacrine can have a sedative effect. That being said, there are a lot of stimulants in the product already.

25mg Kannaease- This is an extract of Kanna, which helps elevate focus and mood

50mg Astra Gin- This is a trademarked compound that helps with the absorption of other supplements, e.g. citrulline.

I ordered two Re1gn flavors: Dragon's Mist and Lions Blood.

I thought Dragon's Mist was pretty good, 8/10. It tasted like blue raspberry to me. The only caveat was that I would get sick of drinking it about half way through.

Lion's Blood was not very good for me 6/10. It was quite bitter and even when I added stim-free quake to it, it was still bitter. I think it's supposed to be grapefruit.

The mixability was good, 9/10. Sometimes, with theacrine it settles on the bottom, but that wasn't a problem here.

Dosing- I used one scoop on most days. Sometimes, I used 1.5 if I needed an extra jolt. I usually take pre-workouts at the gym, but with Reign, I'd take it about 10 minutes before as theacrine takes some time to set in.

I'm at a powerlifting meet. It's been a long day, and I'm already getting tired, but I have one more deadlift and if I make it, I win my weight class.

That's what Re1gn feels like, even though it's just a normal day at the gym. The energy takes some time to get to you, but when it does, it does not let up. My workouts are 1.5-2 hours long, and I was never lacking energy with Re1gn.

Sometimes, though, the stims were a bit too much and would cause me to shake. This makes it harder for me to concentrate when I'm doing squats. Thus, I preferred Re1gn for upper body workouts.

I train fasted, so I tend to be somewhat flat when I get to the gym. That was no problem. The bicep pumps were real.

The focus was also nice. I don't know how much of that was the Kanna Ease and how much was the Stim X, but whatever it was, I was alert and ready to go.

The value here is quite good. The list price is $40, but Re1gn's gone on bogo at least twice, which brings you down to $20/tub, and right now, there's a store selling it for $26, which is still pretty good. Also, if you use 1-1.5 scoops like me, then you're getting about 30 servings/tub instead of 20.

Side Effects

I had a couple of side effects. One, Re1gn kills my appetite. That's fine when I'm cutting, but I'm going to be bulking soon, and I'll probably need to consider eating pre-workout, because I won't want to eat once I get back home.

Also, I had pre-ordered Re1gn, so the first Dragon's Mist I got was the re-called one. It was way too strong. 1.5 scoops made me feel ill and even at .5 scoop, it still felt weird. Lion's Blood though felt fine, so it was just that batch

OL has replaced my defective tub, so they made good it.

Conclusion

If you like stims, then you have to give Re1gn a try. It's worth it.
  • Dragon Mist: 8/10
  • Lion's Blood: 6/10

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
  October 17, 2017

• -Trucker Meth

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    What's up SR this review is for the hottest pre workout for 2017 which is the Olympus Labs Re1gn pre workout. This is a product that I even thought about doing a pre-order for back before it came out. Also I finished this product a few weeks back but I'm just now getting a chance to do the review. I work 2 jobs and close to 70hrs a week so sometimes finding time can be tricky. Anyways re1gn promises to make you have great focus, crazy energy, pumps, and finally endurance. Let's see how this stuff does

Re1gn has anything and everything you could ask for in a pre-workout. I'm also convinced that there is trucker meth in it. Now this stuff has 5 patented ingredients in it the 6th being trucker meth. Those 5 are Kanna ease, teacrine, vaso6, agmass, and astragin. With Re1gn you will get 300mg of caffeine per 2 scoops along with citrulline 5g, agmatine1g, and pomegranate powder extract 300mg. This product also has eria jarensis in it for the crazy and intense focus.

The flavor I received was Area 51 which tasted just like it sounds a mystery flavor. But for me it tasted more of a sour gummy bear taste which I really like. Didn't have any mixability issues with this product everything was fine. Dosing was to take 2 scoops 30mins before the gym with 8-10oz of water

WOW.this stuff is crazy! My body felt like it was on trucker meth for 1hr+ holy s**t balls this stuff is crazy strong. Re1gn is not for a beginner or anyone that doesn't fill like being awake for 24hrs straight. But if you're a stim junkie like myself then this stuff is on your pre-workout bucket list to try because it's really that good. I have to stay it didn't slow down either with the intense feeling I got walking into the gym. That same feeling was still with me for the whole day. I work 2 jobs currently and sometimes the only time I'm able to train is at 4am. The energy from Re1gn kept me going all day even while waking up that early. Which usually means I'm waking up at 330am to get ready have a quick shake and go. When I was taking Re1gn that all changed by lifts were off the charts I was hitting a PR each and every day at the gym. I did 800lb on the leg press twice, Hit my old PR on rack & pulled to 525 for 3. These two different exercises I've always had issues going heavy for set and reps. but not while taking Re1gn I felt like Ronnie Coleman training hardcore & balls to the wall lifting with no remorse. Overall if you're a stim junkie then buy all of this now.

Right now A1supplements.com you can buy Re1gn for 39.99 for 20 servings which is 1.99 a serving and it's worth every penny.

Side Effects

Trucker Meth lol

Conclusion

This stuff is amazing in fact I like it so much while taking it that I bought more of it while A1supplements.com was having a sale. I got Iseefury, and krusherz. This is a must pre-workout for anyone that is looking to kill it in the gym!!
    • Area 51: 10/10

September 21, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Pump
    • Increased Focus
    • Tons Of Sweat
    • Lite Crash
    • Some Insomina If Taken Late

What's up SR family! I would like to thank Olympus Labs and the Trooper for allowing me to run RE1GN. I am always on the market for a kick butt type of pre workout that will help me push to another level. I saw some information on line regarding how strong and effective RE1GN is. Well, when I saw this come up for the Troopers, I decided to see what all the fuss was about. Did RE1GN get me closer to MT. Olympus? Let us find out

When looking at the profile of RE1GN, it is very intriguing, it is made of some goodies we all know and some I have not seen before; this is a very exotic type of pre-workout. Here is couple I would like to point out:

Vaso6 - There is 300 mg and this is the 1st time I have seen this type of NO ingredient, with additional properties. This is derived from grape seed and green tea. In addition, Vaso6 has shown to increase blood flow and increase protein synthesis.

Intense Energy Matrix - This is a blend of ingredients (678mg) where the energy magic comes from and where some had some of those sides that were mentioned in the last review. This includes Caffeine Anhydrous at 300mg, Eria Jarenins Extract, Julgans Regia Extra (DMHA), and STIM-X (an alkaloid similar to Yohimbine).

STIM-X may have been the item that could have had more that it was suggest. In addition, anyone who has a reaction to Yohimbine at high doses will have some nasty reactions.

Taste - Are 51 is the one that I ran, it was not bad, no medicine after taste.

Mix - This mixed well, no foaming, or residue at the bottom of the shaker cup for me.

Dosing - This is where people can get in trouble if one has never ran a high stim and exotic product. The full dose is 2 scoops, I highly, let me say, highly recommend you start with 1 scoop which is half a serving; that is what I did. During my run, I only used 2 scoops when doing a heavy compound movement. In addition, I ran this in the morning and weekend; I needed to make sure I could fall asleep.

Man, I have to say, I am s stim junkie and I have a high tolerance to stim, but RE1GN hit me hard. I started with one scoop about 15 mins before hitting the gym. When I got the gym, it still did not hit me; I was not feeling a rush of energy. However, when I got on the treadmill to warm up, it was like a warm fuzzy feeling that came over me and then the energy rushed in. Whenever I try a new pre-workout, I like to do a light to middle of the road workout, just make sure the energy is good and there are no odd sides like irregular heartbeats. I was impressed that I was able to complete my workout.

Now, at 2 scoops, be ready to go nuts, just like that movie Max Payne, where they drank this blue liquid and made them super strong. On days I took 2 scoops, my energy levels where high as a kite, I felt invisible, and worked out until my arms and body gave out. The pumps from RE1GN were good to the point that I never had to stack a pump product. In addition, I had a heighten focus effect that was great, at one point I did not realize how long I was at the gym. Furthermore, my endurance was increased, when I finished my routine, I would hit the treadmill for about 15 to 20 mins; I found myself there for almost an hour, sweating like a mad man!

A the moment RE1GN is priced around $40.00; Olympus Labs normally run some killer specials, so look out for them. Yeah, you get 20 servings; however, if you work out at least 4 times a week, RE1GN should last you a full month, so the value is not bad compare to other product on the market.

Side Effects

Well, if anyone is stim sensitive, you need to thread lite on this; too much of RE1GN can cause you to get anxious or feel nauseas. I did feel a like bit of a small crash when coming down, but nothing too crazy. In addition, on days where I did use 2 scoops, that night I would have a hard time falling asleep.

Conclusion

RE1GN is on my top 5 pre-workouts that I keep on hand when I hit the gym; depending what I will be doing that day. RE1GN is better suited for the novice and experienced person; anyone new to the pre-workout world, I recommend one scoop to start, and then take it from there. RE1GN is one of those, I need to try type of products, and I recommend you give it a shot; it might shoot back! I would like to thank Olympus Labs again for the opportunity.

Overall
    Overall
    2.0
    2.0
    3.0
      August 22, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Too Jittery
      • Cold Sweats
      • Makes You Feel Sick

First off I want to thank Olympus Labs for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. When I first heard about this product I was pretty excited to give it a try. I had been hearing a lot of good things about this. From what I was seeing on the ingredient profile this looked to be pretty good I thought and had a lot of really interesting ingredients in it. Well my overall experience with this was nothing I would have ever thought it would have been like and I will explain.

From looking at the ingredient profile itself this looked to be pretty good I thought. This has a lot of good stuff in here dosed at some pretty good clinical dosages. They use 7 different patient ingredients in this which I think makes this a little more high quality. What I don't like is in the Intense Energy Matrix it is made up of one big prop blend at 678mg. In this part they use what is called Stim X. This is something new I had never heard of before. I heard that a lot of people feel this is over dosed and causing people a lot of issues. This part really needs to be broken down better so you know how much stims you are really getting.

With all of their flavors they have some kind of weird name to them that I really had no idea what each one was suppose to taste like. They have 5 flavors Area 51, Dragon Mist, Krusherz, Isee Fury, and Lions Blood. Without really knowing what each of these taste like I decided to go with the Dragon Mist mainly because I thought it sounded cool. After find out some stuff on this flavor only this was a mistake to get and I will explain below. This flavor tasted like a blue raspberry. I was not to overly crazy on the taste of it. I thought it had a bit of a chemical taste to it. It's nothing that will be to overly sweet or sour like. I mean it was decent to drink but not something I would get excited to drink each time. I had to just chug it and down it just so I did not have to deal with the chemical taste as much.

No real issues with mixing. Seemed to mix just fine and had no left over little pieces or anything else left over. When mixed it does have a light blue color to it meaning they use dyes which I don't like at all. It says on the label that 2 scoops is one serving size. I will explain more below but I would not start with 2 scoops at all.

So where do I start on this. When I got this I was really excited to try this. I had to look at the label to see if this was one scoop per serving or two scoops per serving. I saw that it said 2 scoops was one serving so that is what I started with. Boy was that a big mistake to have done. Shortly after I started my workout I noticed I was starting to breath real heavy like and noticed I was starting to shake like crazy and felt beyond jittery. I was like what is going on here. I have never felt this jittery before and it was just crazy how bad I was shaking also. I tried to keep going and then I started to get these cold sweats like crazy. My shirt I was wearing was pretty much soaked from all the sweating I was doing. Then I started to get real light headed and started to feel dizzy like and could not think straight. My mind felt super cloudy like and it was horrible. Then I got this horrible upset stomach that made me feel extremely sick like. I did have to make a few trips to the bathroom because I had to throw up. It was just horrible how this made me feel. I also noticed all over my arms I got these little bumps that started to show up. I could even feel them when I rubbed my hand over my arm. It looked like I had goose bumps all over me. I tried to keep going and finish my workout but I had to cut it way short because I felt so horrible and could not concentrate.

When I got home I contacted Olympus Labs on their facebook page and told them what happened and later that night they finally got back to me. I had even contacted Admin on this site to tell him what happened and that I would not be taking this anymore just to be safe because of the horrible side effects this caused me and I said I wanted to cancel this item so I would not be responsible for doing this review since I would not be finishing it. He got back to me and said to not keep taking it and pretty much said it was up to me if I still wanted to do the review or not. He said if you do the review you can let people know what happened with the side effects. I decided I would still do this review and let everyone know what happened to me. So pretty much the rest of the evening I had this upset stomach I had to deal with and was still feeling a bit jittery. I did try later in the evening to eat some food hoping it would help me feel better but could hardly eat much and feel it helped some but not a real lot. When I went to bed around 11pm I laid there in bed for almost two hours before I could finally fall asleep and had to be up the next morning around 5:30 to get ready for work. At least when I woke up I still felt like I had some energy left in me so it was not as hard to wake up. The next morning I did feel a lot better than I did so thankfully this wore off by morning so I could still go to work. I do feel this could be a really good product but they need to back off on some dosages they use. If you are one of the few people that can use this and not have all the side effects that is awesome and you should really enjoy this product a lot.

Like I said I had contacted Olympus Labs and later that night they got back to me. They had asked me how many scoops I used and what flavor I got. I told them I did two scoops like it says on the label is one serving (which I thought I would be ok with doing) I told them I had gotten the dragon mist and asked why they wanted to know what flavor I got. They said that the dragon mist flavor is 10% stronger than the other flavors. I was like what the heck. It would have been nice to have known this before I had gotten this or at least before I took the 2 scoops. I did not like this at all when I heard this was 10% stronger. I had no way of knowing this until they told me this and it should say something on the label and on their website.

This was by far the worst I have ever felt on a pre workout. I have had some issues in the past with different pre-workouts making me feel really jittery but nothing as bad as this did. I even tried backing off to one scoop and it was still to much and still made me feel not very good. It would be really nice in the intense energy matrix part if they would fully disclose just how much of everything you are getting. I have been hearing that the stim X they use is way over dosed and causing a lot of problems. If you are going to use this flavor I would do no more than one scoop at most and work your way up. The problem with cutting back to one scoop instead of two scoops is that a lot of the really good ingredients they do have in this you wont get the full dosage then but it will help on what ever it is that is to strong. I would like to know what all caused me the really upset stomach that made me feel really sick. I would say before you take this should eat something with it like a small meal. This for sure was not what I was expecting to have happen from this product. With the horrible side effects this was causing me it made me feel a little scared by what was going on and told myself I would not be using this anymore just to be safe. If some how you can get pasted the horrible side effects I feel this could be a really good product.

Right now the only site that has this us suppz.com and they want $39.99 for 20 servings. This I think is way to high for only 20 servings. If this had 30 servings in this it would still be to high but a little better.

Side Effects

I pretty much explained all of this in the effective part so no need to repeat this again.

Conclusion

WOW this was nothing like I figured it was going to be. This was by far the hardest hitting pre-workout I have ever used and it was horrible how it affected me. I feel this product could be a really good product but they need to cut back and some of the ingredients a little. I don't need a pre-workout to hit me this hard to be affective and work. I don't plan to use this again and wont other people to be warned on just how strong this is. It will be interesting to see more reviews on this and see if other people have the same experience with this as I did. Again I want to thank Oylmpus Labs for making this and letting me have the change to try it.
      • Dragon Mist: 6/10