Alpha Andro TD Reviews

By: Alpha Gainz

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Alpha Andro TD is a Prohormone manufactured by Alpha Gainz. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!
  January 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Hardness
  • Increased Definition
  • Increased Strength
  • Dosing Problems
  • Awkward Dropper

Greetings family! Although I'm out of commission for at least the next month or so because of back surgery, there are still a few products that I finished just before my surgery. Alpha Andro TD from Alpha Gainz is one of those products. I've used some of their other products (Alpha Stano) and gotten some impressive gains, so I was anxious to see how Alpha Andro would work. This was my first time using a transdermal prohormone, but Alpha Gainz TD line has been getting some pretty good reviews. Thanks to the guys at Alpha Gainz for your continued support of the TROOP Program.

Many of today's prohormones are not very bioavailable. As such, various absorption complexes are used to ensure as much of the prohormone as possible gets released into the bloodstream. Alpha Andro TD utilizes Iron Legion's industry-leading transdermal delivery system known as Salvo to maximize absorption and effectiveness of the prohormone. Each ml of Alpha Andro TD contains 100 mg of androsterone. Androsterone is a powerful legal prohormone which can be found in pine pollen and is naturally occurring within our own body. Structurally, it is very similar to Epiandrosterone, but the main difference is that Androsterone is a 3-Alpha isomer whereas Epiandrosterone is a 3-Beta isomer. I won't bore you with charts and stuff, but take my word for it; they work differently. Androsterone converts to Stanolone, but it cannot convert to estrogen, meaning that it has anti-estrogenic effects, so estrogenic effects like gyno are not possible.

Alpha Gainz sent me two bottles of Alpha Andro TD. The recommended dosage is 200 mg per day. Each bottle contains (30) 100 mg servings, so the two bottles lasted me the full four weeks. The label instructions say to rub 1 ml (100 grams) onto the chest, shoulders, or abdomen area, alternating each day. I had some issues getting the exact amount from the supplied dropper, so I used an oral syringe.

I had no problem absorbing it into my skin. There were no dripping issues, and the product dried quickly...no stained clothing. It should also be noted that there was no unpleasant smell; it was a deep woods, musky, masculine scent. Different, but not overpowering or offensive.

This did exactly what I thought it would. I didn't gain anything as far as size is concerned, but I lost some fat, increased my muscle hardness, gained some strength, and had increased aggression and libido. Alpha Andro TD is a great product for someone who is recomping or doing a lean bulk. Like epiandro, androsterone shines more when stacked with a bulking agent. Used alone, the results are noticeable, but not dramatic. Strength, aggression, and fat loss are its strong points. I can honestly say that Alpha Andro TD has given me better results than other capsule-based androsterone.

It should be noted that I used 100 mg of arimistane as PCT. I always have a SERM (toremifine) on hand as a precaution, but the OTC AI was enough for this cycle.

Nutra Planet has Alpha Andro TD available for $29.99. Other sites carry it for 30-40 dollars. I'd say this is quite a good value, even when taken at 200 mg per day.

Side Effects

Increased aggression, increased libido

Conclusion

Alpha Gainz is one of those companies that is flying under the radar, and people are missing out. Alpha Andro TD is a great product. It's mild enough to be used as a standalone entry into prohormones, and versatile enough to be used as part of a lean bulk stack. Alpha Andro TD is relatively inexpensive and pretty effective. Who WOULDN'T want to?

• delsolrob
    Rep for this Brand
    January 12, 2018

thank you for the comprehensive review, and really glad you liked the product..really tried to make this one a value for the consumer! Androsterone is not cheap and TD application makes so much sense to increase delivery efficiency and to act as a slow release, due to short half-life.