CLA

By: Ultimate

CLA is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Ultimate. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

What should I take with CLA?
Click to Expand
bignastyrico

I have been a user of cla for awhile now. so far i have seen results in my weight loss but not as much as i hoped. so I decided to stack this with other products to make my own weight loss stack. I chose Ultimates version because it was a great price and it came in 1g pills

price=10 i got this at ProSource for 10 bucks for 90 pills. you really cant do any better than that.

doesage/side effects=9 1000mg pills is a plus. I took this along with my stack at 2 pills twice a day which is 4g a day. no sideeffects from this one. but so far i dont get any sideeffects from cla.

I didnt notice to much of a difference from this than the average cla. I ran this along with my stack so its really hard for me to tell you that this one works better than the CLA Tonalin from Vitamin Shoppe. its just a better price. you can check out my stack log on this site. http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=10694.0

Now i normally take tonalin but this was cla "pure". The bottle didnt say if this is more pure than others either did their website. I lost a total of 7lbs on this stack using this as my cla so for me it works.

I highly recommend any cla to be a part of any weightloss stack, but this product was very good. at 10bucks for a months worth (depending on how u dose it.)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Weight.

• joeoftwins
    March 28, 2011

What "other" products did you stack this with. Also, did you change your diet or cardio while on the stack?
  • bignastyrico
    March 28, 2011

Ive been on a very strict diet for a while now. at least one hour of cardio a day. and the other products are yohimbine, green tea extract, carnitine, pyruvate, and this.

look at my log for anymore details http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=10694.0

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.