Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Stimulant Free > Ultimate > CLA > Reviews

CLA

By Ultimate
CLA Ultimate
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I highly recommend any cla to be a part of any weightloss stack

I have been a user of cla for awhile now. so far i have seen results in my weight loss but not as much as i hoped. so I decided to stack this with other products to make my own weight loss stack. I chose Ultimates version because it was a great price and it came in 1g pills

price=10 i got this at ProSource for 10 bucks for 90 pills. you really cant do any better than that.

doesage/side effects=9 1000mg pills is a plus. I took this along with my stack at 2 pills twice a day which is 4g a day. no sideeffects from this one. but so far i dont get any sideeffects from cla.

I didnt notice to much of a difference from this than the average cla. I ran this along with my stack so its really hard for me to tell you that this one works better than the CLA Tonalin from Vitamin Shoppe. its just a better price. you can check out my stack log on this site. http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=10694.0

Now i normally take tonalin but this was cla "pure". The bottle didnt say if this is more pure than others either did their website. I lost a total of 7lbs on this stack using this as my cla so for me it works.

I highly recommend any cla to be a part of any weightloss stack, but this product was very good. at 10bucks for a months worth (depending on how u dose it.)
Pros:
Cons:
  • Lost Weight.

Posted March 28, 2011
    What "other" products did you stack this with. Also, did you change your diet or cardio while on the stack?

Posted March 28, 2011
    ive been on a very strict diet for a while now. at least one hour of cardio a day. and the other products are yohimbine, green tea extract, carnitine, pyruvate, and this.

look at my log for anymore details http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=10694.0