Purus Labs D-Pol

D-Pol Purus Labs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (68 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Reviews
AD-3 PCT (20 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Reviews
T-X3 (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Novedex XT (58 Reviews)
6.8

Related Forum Topics

Slow and Steady Wins the Race ft. D-Pol, AD3-PCT, Mass HGH, Stimul8 & King Mass
Haven't logged my stuff in a while, figured I'd start this one up.&nbs...

Advice to get best results from a D-Pol + Animal Stak cycle.
I was wanting advise on how to get the best results from a D-POL and Animal Stak...

Upping dosage for D-Pol on second bottle
I've been on D-Pol for almost 30 days and will be going on to my second bot...

D-Pol and other Nitric Oxide supplements
Is it safe to take D-pol with another Nitric Oxide supplement such as Noxivol or...

D-Pol combined with other Nitric Oxide supplements is unsafe!!!!
Everyone on this site is saying how insane their pump is when the take D-Pol wit...

Starting D-Pol at 22 Years Old?
Whatsup everybody?!  So here we go, D-Pol?!  I know it's debatabl...

Purus Labs D-Pol custard creme powder $16.99
http://www.thatsupplementguy.com/product-p/pc-dpol.htm That is a great price fo...

Animal test + animal stak or D-Pol?
Hello there, i apologize if this question is already answered but i had search t...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

D-Pol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
D-Pol Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength/endurance (52)
  • Good Value (46)
  • Increased Muscle Hardness (43)
  • Fantastic Pumps (40)
  • Large Tablets (26)
  • Little Bit Of Acne Very Little. (15)
  • Pills Are Very Dusty... Its Not Too Bad (8)
  • Chalky Tablets (7)
May 29, 2012

Age: 24

May 29, 2012
 So I fell into the D-pol/Erase hype and finally gave in and used it as apart of my football training program. AND BOY...did it pay off.But it took 2bottles for me and I kind of got discouraged off one bottle. I will rate this as I did my C20 review breaking it down in 1bottle vs 2

Profile: 10/10 Vitamin D3 4000IU 1000%
Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
Vitamin B9 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 6mcg 100%
Sodium 130mg 5%

And there "LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodiolatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix" which consists of...D-Aspartic Acid (3,120mg), Nitratine (std. for 73% nitrates), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (4,000IU)
3600.1mg
Plain...simple....EFFECTIVE!!

Effectiveness: 1st bottle 7.0/10 Im not going to lie, I thougth I was a non-responder to this (or DAA) and was ready to write this off. All that increased strength and "Amazingness" that everyone was talking about, I got none of that. I was however getting fantastic pumps and even tho that wasn't all I was looking for that did help tide me over because my arms and quads looked jacked, but it wasn't til the end of wk3/ beginning of wk4 that I started to get that increased strength. Unfortunately by week four I was just about out.

Effectiveness 2bottles 9.3/10 I saw all these great reviews after only 30days on this and I was expecting the same thing, but unfortunately everbody is different and that was the case with me. It may be more to do with my age but I find that I am a late bloomer with t-boosters except for Test-Pro and PM.

Nevertheless, this along with Supersize, Erase and Beast Creatine, my strength jumped to new heights. Weight felt lighter and despite having a shoulder injury that i probably wont ever let heal 100% due to football and not staying out the gym (lol) I was able to handle benching above 300 more comfortably. I didn't due it as often as I would like because I still had "slight discomfort" so I stayed around the 275-285lbs for reps

Overall: 9.0/10 As a result of still recovering my strength gains continued to rise and I think this stack and my routine took it to the next level. There were some hiccups (i.e spring break which equaled me drinking, eating and doing too much dumb stuff)..just being honest, lol but I honestly felt the strongest I have ever felt whether it be deadlift, squat or just in general. This with Erase and watching my diet helped change my diet for the better.
Despite not getting much strength benefits out of the 1st bottle I would give both Values a 10/10. Just cant beat 20bucks.

I had to run this at 6-8wks to get the most out of it. Some have to run it for 4only but I would def recommend this product
jmlstocks
jmlstocks

Reviews: 46
Reputation: +2497
Nice review, glad to see it worked for you.

Almost didn't find the review, had to go to your profile. All these expert reviews in the way is making it more and more difficult to find each posted review

Joined: 12/2009
Reputation: +1749
Yeah I couldnt find it either. I was like who the heck commented on it lol. I eventually just looked at the recent reviews to find it lol

Reputation: +1326
Good review man. Its interesting to see how people are responding to this.

roman454
roman454

Joined: 8/2012
Reputation: -1
And what about gyno?

train2win
train2win

Reputation: -6
this stuff is awesome! too bad the pills are freakin huge

BlueSoldier
BlueSoldier

Joined: 12/2012
Reputation: +36
d-pol should thank you for not giving up after the first four weeks.

mick77
mick77

Joined: 12/2011
Reputation: 0
Hi, nice review! I also have a question. Can you use L-Arginine while taking d-pol and erase? I'm using arginine 5 gr in the morning and 5 gr before sleep.

May 27, 2012

Age: 27

May 27, 2012
 Some men just want to watch the world burn. I'm not one of them but I WILL denounce the almighty d-pol as being nothing more than a mediocre testosterone booster for my case.

D-pol is a d-aspartic acid supplement containing the clinically proven effective dose of 3120mg per dose.
D-pol also contains vitamins D3, B6, B9, B12, and 130mg sodium. The "pump" from D-pol is most likely from its Nitratine which is part of its Vasodilatory matrix.

DAA is shown to boost testosterone in healthy males by as much as 42%. Since I did not get bloodwork done, ill never know for sure how it affected me from a clinical viewpoint.

Effectiveness: 5
Not a 10 and not a 0. It worked as far as testosterone boosting in a mild respect since I did develop some minor acne on my face and chest. My lifts in the gym however were essentially stagnant and I failed to achieve "fantastic pumps" as some users have put it. I had some increased anaerobic endurance but it paled in comparison to "Anabolic Freak" made by Pharma Freak which is their DAA supplement.
My bodyfat % as well as bodyweight, as well as all my lifts stayed the same for my 1 month cycle of D-pol.
I didnt give the product a zero since I did get side effects which despite them sucking... ARE effects nonetheless. D-pol worked in some way in my body, just not in the beneficial way.
Alot of people have had undisputed fantastic results with D-pol and I do indeed believe it worked for them since this product does have clinical studies backing its efficacy. **D-Pol just did NOT work for ME.**

Value: 8
If it works as well as some users say it does, then it might as well be a 10 for value. Since its only $25, no harm no foul in regards to my results. Its a good price coming from a reputable company such as Purus Labs for a DAA supplement.

Taste: 7
Three chalky white and fairly large tablets comprise one daily dose. Make sure you have something to drink to throw them back. They taste fairly sour but ALOT better than trying to down a tablespoon of pure DAA powder which tastes like ant killer.

Overall: 5
D-pol didn't work for me but chances are it will work for you. I hesitated even writing this review since it goes against the majority's views but now when someone else has mediocre results with D-pol they'll know they aren't alone.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Clinically Proven
  • Chalky Tablets
  • Poor Effectiveness
NoCielings
NoCielings

Joined: 12/2010
Reviews: 10
Reputation: +134
Excellent review man, admire the honestly. I will just stick to the Animal Stak.

Reputation: +3345
Ill have to try that ant killer. Good Review.

RaleighReps
RaleighReps

Reputation: +167
Always appriciates your honest reviews, Raptor. I'm currently on a two month cycle and feeling the same way. There has yet to be an "Ah-Ha" moment w/ D-Pol. Still wondering what all the hype is about. Especially with the younger members...

bjj
bjj

Joined: 7/2011
Reputation: +15
good review, i felt the same way about it. i have an extra jar of it and i plan on seeing how it is stacked on top of another test stim.

Reputation: -3
Good honest review Raptor.

iSamurai
iSamurai

Reviews: 12
Reputation: +809
Nice review Raptor...that's too bad it didn't work that well for you. Do you think if you took it for another 4 weeks, you would see more results? Just wondering since most people don't start seeing the effects until week 3.

adams123
adams123

Joined: 6/2011
Reviews: 10
Reputation: +25
Honest review. I'm sorry you were not able to enjoy this as much as I did. To each his own biochemistry!

danielson
danielson

Joined: 5/2010
Reputation: +36
Thumbs up to what Samurai said. You Do realize that you have to take D Pol for 8 weeks (not 4) and then cycle off for 4, right? Otherwise, there is no point in taking it.

Malaka10
Malaka10

Reputation: +39
I have to agree with you, this product did not work for me at all.

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +2600
Danielson, no. your wrong.
You do not have to take D-pol for 8 weeks, THEN cycle off for 4...
The clinical studies showed the 42% increase in 12 days. which is (i'll do the math for you) less than 2 weeks.

Rebel29073
Rebel29073

Joined: 11/2010
Reputation: +387
I have also only experienced acne as well. Heading into week 4 today and debating whether I am buying another jar...thanks Rap for your perception/results of this product.

Reputation: +21
I would have to agree with your review. I didn't see the gains I expected after going through a bottle. I haven't reviewed d-pol yet because I am considering trying it again when I am more inclined to bulk.

April 19, 2012

Age: 35

April 19, 2012
 Ok guys first Off I would like to thank Grambo and purus labs for the chance to Log such an amazing product!. Its good to see a good brand and a great rep in SR.com

Ok So A while back I signed up to get a chance to try this D-pol and I got it but I was not expecting what I got, not only did I get one bottle but two and a Muscle marinade too, Now Im not sure if this was a mess up or not But Im not complaining!

Ok so what is this?
I think everyone knows that by now but its a Natural testboosting agent. Basicailly its DAA in a pill form . It also has some nitrates in it also. Im not going to spell everything out for you, so If you want ultra details.. GOOGLE!.

Now I did some reading on this and it said that it worked best if took within a hr before workouts and possibly with some extra vit D supplement. So that is what I did. On my off days I took it early morning. I noticed no difference if I took with food or in a fasted state.
As with any test booster its hard to gage what and how much it works, It will be different for everyone and Also only that person may be able to judge just how well it is working by several factors. Skin, sleep, libido, strength, Muscle mass and leaning out, and so on.

Taste: 9
Ok its a pill so not really a taste but they are not coated and are rather large pills. They are kinda hard to swallow , but if you just let them sit in your mouth for a sec or two they will be coated with saliva and swallow a lot easier.

Gonna break this up into two parts

Pump 10
Ok like I said it has nitrates in it so It helps with the pump. But I had no idea how much. If you take nitrox II you will not be needing it while on this. I have had some of the best pumps while on this product ever. Arm day was actaully fun because of the swelling I got out of it. It lasted a long time too.

Testboosting. 9
Ok Like I said also this will be different for each person.
But for me I know it worked. I leaned out tremendously in my upper chest and shoulders. I lost some inchs in my waist and as most know Im not too good at my diet so that is a huge sign it works. I sleep a lot better on this. My workouts always improved week to week. Libido was WAY WAY up also. I did get some acne on my back from time to time nothing huge but it should be noted. I think this stuff peaks out at around day 15- 40 after that I didnt seem to feel it as much. Maybe my body was starting to produce more estrogen or something but after about 4 weeks on it I was loosing that alpha feeling I had at first. All in all this was the best test booster I have ran to date. I will note that im now 36 year old and I feel that this will be great for anyone around my age.

Value 10
Ok you can get this on the net for around 23 bucks all day. Just do some searching. You are gettting a two in one pill too, Pump and test boosting So that is a great deal .

Overall 10
I think this is really dialed in as good as it can get. Great product and I think if someone had a clean diet or at least cleaner than mine, and had a good stack with a estrogen suppressor this would yeld some incredible results!. I never lost weight per say on this but I did lean out and gain quite a bit on several lifts while on this. And that without creatine .

Again I would like to thank grambo on this product and the chance to review it.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Muscle Hardness
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Fantastic Pumps
  • Simple But Effective Profile
  • Large Tablets

Reputation: +2496
wow Thanks everyone for the REP++ I may hit my 300 mark yet! YAAA.

ReVengeance
ReVengeance

Reviews: 5
Reputation: +128
Great review bro, did you stack it with anything or just the MM?

Reputation: +2496
Well I started using Biotivia Bio forge toward the end and thier transmax. But for the most part It was just the D-pol No creatine ( other than what marinade had in it on the times I used it )

Skitz36
Skitz36

Reputation: +1
I see everyone say dpol and pct in the same sentence. Should this be used just for pct after using a ph to keep up test or can it be used instead of a ph. I play football so cant use a ph but hear great things about this. I looked for q area. but couldnt find it. Thanks

Reputation: +21
Did you use any sort of estrogen blocker when you came off of this product?

Reputation: +2496
@power. no I didn't, but I think next time I will add erase pro.

@skitz. go to home page and look at bottom page or look here under questions for this product.

Reputation: +21
Thanks a lot for the reply. I just ordered this stuff online along with a milk thistle supplement. I'm going to invest in some sort of pct soon too(maybe Testo-rex?).

tonhop
tonhop

Reputation: 0
This product is more like Jack3D or like M-Drols?

I'm 16, can I take it?

Reputation: +2496
no this is not like jack3d or mdrol. You should not even be looking at M drol at 16 also!. this is a all natural test booster. which at 16 this will not do you any good!!.. I repeant this will not do you any good!!. Do not use this

Lorenzitto
Lorenzitto

Reputation: -3
I've ordered this Baby from predator nutrition, wanna stack it with triazole , activate extreme and lean extreme from driven sports, i will post my results next month!

Rocky35
Rocky35

Joined: 5/2012
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +4
daspartic acid makes me nervous. last time i took some i had great results but i felt it bump my estrogen a little. kinda got a little sensitive.

fourwedge
fourwedge

Joined: 12/2013
Reputation: 0
I am trying to decide between this and the other top T boosters. Perform is rated well too.

April 8, 2012

Age: 23

April 8, 2012
 Once again, I would like to thank the Purus Labs board reps, specifically Grambo for the opportunity to try out two of their more popular products.

I’ve had my eye on D-Pol for awhile, ever since the DAA bug hit the supplement world really. Though at its heart it is still DAA, the other added aspects make this quite a valuable supplement to have in one’s stack.

PROFILE: A
As stated earlier, D-Pol at its core is a DAA supplement. However, in addition to that it offers some nitrates for a nice pump as well as Vitamin D3. The later I haven’t seen in any other DAA supplement profile, so that alone sets it apart IMO.
Most DAA products I’ve looked at have 3000mg of DAA; D-Pol has slightly more than that at 3120mg. Not that much more, but it is more.
Rounding out the profile is some sodium, & Vitamins B6, B9, B12, & D3. I’m partial to the addition of Vitamin D3, as it does aid in muscle health in addition to other benefits. 4000IUs of D3 is about double of what individual D3 supplements provide anyhow, so that’s always a plus I guess.
Vitamins, nitrates for pump, & more DAA than most (if not all) other DAA supplements provide.

EFFECTIVENESS: A
As a whole the product performed admirably, I must say. It’s kind of hard to gage how well testosterone boosters work IMO, but when one does work you can usually tell. In addition, the pump aspect of D-Pol was something IMO. I took D-Pol as recommended, 3 tablets about 60min or so pre-workout. I’ve tried both with food & on an empty stomach, & found both ways worked well enough for me. I always took D-Pol with 1 multi-vitamin, a Calcium + D3 supplement, a D3 supplement, and about 3000mcg of B12. It usually coincided with my pre-workout drink (Muscle Marinade).
I always had a good pump going, despite the fact my workouts didn’t really lean towards producing a pump. Short rep ranges & longer rest periods characterized my workouts most days, but I could still get in a good pump (especially in conjunction with Muscle Marinade). On its own, it performed quite well, on bench (chest) days I could always get a nice yoke pump going.
As a testosterone booster, I would have to say it did work rather well. I leaned out well enough despite no major changes to my diet or workout, and saw increases to my maxes on bench press and military press. In addition I saw strength increases to all other lifts, usually within the 10-15lb range. Granted, these are usually assistance lifts & I usually don’t go for broke in terms of massive weight, but I did find myself lifting more for them. Also, I started to develop some acne towards the end of the tub. Considering the weather had been somewhat dry, I don’t have anything else to attribute the acne too lol.

VALUE: A+
Granted, I got this for fee (in terms of money); I still feel that D-Pol is one helluva value.
Some prices for comparison:
NutraPlanet.com: $26.95
ProHormoneForum.com: $24.95
LockoutSupplement.com: $22.95
IllPumpYouUp.com: $22.45
Vitamin Shoppe: $31.99
I feel it is important to keep in mind, that D-Pol is 2 products in one: a pump supplement & testosterone booster (DAA). So, right off the bat value is going to score high.
At about $25, depending where you go, I feel it’s a good deal. There are about 30 servings, roughly 6 weeks worth on a 5-day workout split. On average, I workout 5 days a week, so this lasted me a little over 6 weeks in total. On average it’s going to run just under $1 in most situations. Considering I’ve paid considerably more for considerably less, I’d say it’s a good deal.

OVERALL: A
I really liked D-Pol, and only wish I had another tub. I really like it as a testosterone booster, & the pump you get most definitely does not hurt things. The profile is solid top to bottom IMO, and certain little additions to the profile set it apart from the competition. I got good-great pumps from D-Pol, & feel it worked real well as a testosterone booster. The fact it’s2 products in one, set sit apart from a lot of supplements in terms of value IMO.
D-Pol is quite popular, & I feel for good reason. If you haven’t already, suggest giving it a go. Hell, you’ll be killing 2 birds with one stone.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good To Great Pumps
  • 2 Products In One
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Simple But Effective Profile
    Vermonster
    Vermonster

Reviews: 19
    Reputation: +255
    On my second tub and loving DPOL so far. Glad it worked for you too!

Reputation: +3345
    I'm glad you got this for fee :D

BLKSPARTAN
    BLKSPARTAN

Joined: 10/2011
    Reputation: -1
    5STARS,I have been taking these for 3 months and love the pumps it gives me ,how long should I take it before taking a breakfrom it?

Reputation: +2797
    ^ with test boosters in general, I've noticed some what of a diminishing returns past week 8. I've ran some before at 12wks, & towards the end it seemed as if the effects leveled off considerably.
    I will say they should be run close to 8wks. Best gains have usually been weeks 4-8. I ran D-Pol for about 6wks, & I would say that is about good enough.

kcrit
    kcrit

Reputation: +11
    I just bought my first tub and am itching to use it. I just had surgery on my jaw, so Ive got to hold off a week, but Im planning on doing 2 workouts a day. Any idea on if you could double up with the D-pol, or have you tried it?

Reputation: +2797
    ^ I haven't tried doubling up the servings of D-Pol, so I'm not entirely sure I would recommend doing that.

Reputation: +21
    I'm not really familiar with DAA.. do you need any kind of post hormonal?

Reputation: +2797
    ^ No, you don't need any PCT or anything like that.

savage88
    savage88

Reputation: 0
    would takeing this at 19 be ok? and do i need anything with it or can i just add it to my stack of proteins and creatine, vitamins ext.

Reputation: +2797
    ^ at 19 it may prove to be just a waste of money. Yer hormones have or are peaking, & so the effects of any test booster will be minimal at best.

Now, you still could use D-Pol & it could still work great for you, but the odds are against you.

robchris1967
    robchris1967

Joined: 9/2011
    Reputation: +4
    Gotta say guys DPol is the real deal... used it as a PCT & retained a lot of my gains I obtained while on cycle... Starting my 2nd tub now & loving it!!

stephet2
    stephet2

Joined: 5/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Did you become more vascular 24/7 or just while working out?

Reputation: +2797
    ^ On days I took it, pretty much from my workout on.

March 30, 2012

Reviews: 69

Age: 25

March 30, 2012
     Alright, Alright, Alright... you gon' learn today.

So I have a review for the incredible D-Pol, I know that everybody is sick of reading them, but it is impossible to deny how good this product is. It is simply one of the best test boosters/pump supp I have ever used. It delivered pumps since the first dosage and the effects just kept improving.

Effectiveness(10/10): I simply loved it. Since the first time I used it, I noticed a tremendous pump and vascularity in my arms, forearms, shoulder and lower abs. The pumps were painful in my arms, and my shoulders and traps felt stiff after every workout. Another thing I loved about it is that I looked very vascular throughout the entire day.

On the test boosting properties, they are hard to measure because there is no bloodwork, but I saw signs of increased level of testosterone. Awful Acne on my back, increased sex drive, aggressiveness in the gym, better performance and felt much stronger; I could do an extra set of heavy weights.

Taste/Dosage (8/10): I do like that is only 3 tablets that you have to take, but they are HUGE! another problem with them is that they are very dry and chalky which makes it more difficult to swallow and you either have to cover them with saliva or drink them with juice to pass them down. I found it a little inconvenient that you have to eat a small meal with this; I workout early in the morning and I don't like waking extra early for a supplement, however, the necessity of a small meal is almost null. You can take this with a slice of bread and almond butter and milk, something with fat for the vitamin D in it.

Value(10/10): You get 2 in 1 supp with D-Pol. A test booster and a pump supplement and at a affordable price. The average price is $26 for a full month supply which comes to A $1.15 per serving if my math is correct lol.

Cons: Big chalky and dry tablets, back acne , but this is not going to stop from buying this again.

Overall(10/10): This is one of the best supplements I have tried in a long time, at first I thought I was just having a placebo effect with my vascularity and pumps, but as soon as finished it, I noticed the difference in my workouts. I am in love with d-pol and I will use it again because it is worth every penny and besides I love the fact that purus labs discloses the amounts of all the ingredients. If I was you, I would get me one now lol.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Fantastic Pumps
    • Cheap
    • Pills Are Very Dusty... Its Not Too Bad

Joined: 9/2010
    Reviews: 69
    Reputation: +2173
    i spent the last hour trying to find a meme to reply to yours, but it was futile

<3 u Chi.

line6reed
    line6reed

Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +1992
    nice review im new to this site right now im taking c20 erase and i wanna add dpol what do you think im currently 6 ft 177 12% bf i wanna get down to 9% any advice would apreacate it also im in the army and run 10 miles a week and jump rope 15mins 4 days a week thanks

Reputation: +21
    Would I need to cycle off of this with some sort of post hormonal therapy?

March 21, 2012

Age: 23

March 21, 2012
     Hey everyone. The D-Pol reviews on this site have been rolling in right and left, some long winded and some short and concise. The overwhelming theme, however, is that D-Pol is a supplement worth taking. I Want to thank Grambo and Purus Labs for providing me with the opportunity to log and review this as well as Muscle Marinade. This review will contain a lot of the same themes as some of the other great reviews on this product, but if its worth taking, it bears repeating. Sit back, relax, adjust your reading spectacles, and consider this review another reason to be confident in your decision to try this product.

-----------Ingredients/Dosing (9/10)---------

This is fairly easy to dose. 3 caps per day, preferably about an hour before workout with a multivitamin. I did this very often, but would take it in the morning on days that
    I thought I wasn't going to hit the gym.

Effective timing for this product is not an issue like it is for many with the pump product yok3d, which only works if you take it with water while standing on one foot and hopping around singing the national anthem in the eastern time zone. I could not really tell a difference between taking D-Pol a half hour, hour, or two hours before working out, the effects stayed the same and it worked every time.

Ingredients:

Vitamin D3 4000IU 1000%
    Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
    Vitamin B9 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B12 6mcg 100%
    Sodium 130mg 5%

LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodiolatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix

D-Aspartic Acid (3,120mg), Nitratine (std. for 73% nitrates), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (4,000IU) 3600.1mg

This is a fairly straightforward profile. D-Aspartic acid is dosed pretty much exactly at the dose where scientific studies show:
    33% INCREASE IN LH, 42% INCREASE IN FREE TESTOSTERONE, 23% INCREASE IN ATP, 19% IN OXIDATIVE PHOSPHORYLATION RATIO (OXYGEN SPARING).

The nitratine is a very nice addition to the D-Aspartic acid. Admittedly, its harder to "feel" an increase in test by 42% but you can definitely feel the pump from the nitrates
    from the first dose to the last.

------------Effectiveness (8.5/10)-----------

9/10 (Pump) I really enjoyed the pump with this product. Many pump products I have tried will give me skin-splitting pumps in my forearms only and practically no pump elsewhere. This product didn't give the very most intense pumps, but they were there, they were spread evenly through the muscle groups I was working, and they weren't painful.
    I gave this slightly less than perfect because I am sure there is a better supplement for pump out there, but D-Pol is up in the ranks among the best.

8/10 (Test Boosting) Like I stated before, a test boosting product is hard to gauge in effectiveness, especially early on. While taking D-Pol I noticed strength increasing consistently throughout the time I took it. A leaning and hardening effect that can be partially attributed to D-Pol, moderately increased libido, but also an increase in acne and oily skin, which may
    be side effects attributable to D-POL.

--------------Price (10/10)------------------

There are a lot of appealing aspects of this product, but the price is by far the most. Lockout supplements sells the 30 serving container for 19.99. That's 0.66 cents a day! Most pump product by themselves will cost about 25-30 bucks for a 30 day supply and most test boosters cost about the same or more for a 30 day supply. This is both a pump product and a test booster so as you can
    see the value is unbeatable for such an impressive product.

--------------Overall (9.25/10---------------

Again, first of all I would like to thank Grambo and Purus Labs for allowing a few of us at SR to put their products to the test. I have reviewed a number of products for companies and not all of them have gotten positive feedback and none have gotten as good feedback from me as this product. To put it simply, this is a cheap product that works. You get a good, quality pump from it and it is an effective natural test booster. This can also be stacked with almost anything, as long as the user is aware of the nitrate levels of other products they
    stack it with.

I will definitely be buying this product for myself from time to time, I'll probably use it close to 6 months out of the year altogether. A bunch of guys on a supplement site can't all be wrong, so trust me and do the smart thing, when you are looking into your next natty test cycle or just want a good pump product with other benefits, give D-Pol a shot for a month, it won't be the last time you buy it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Cheap
    • Great Pump
    • Large Tablets
    • Little Bit Of Acne Very Little.

Reputation: +2879
    Good review, so good infact I +rep'd you.

Reputation: +3345
    I'm glad I was sitting down when i read that :D

3ullD0zer
    3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +520
    Awesome review! I don't know why I still haven't tried this yet

Mean Muggin...

Ever been mean mugged? Ever mean mugged someone?
    Ever been a witness to a mean muggin?

Reputation: +1977
    Blade, I'm mean mugging your profile pic right now...
    Nice Review Flash

Reputation: +2879
    You mean muggin my profile! Dang!

Reputation: +1
    Flash: I just picked up my first bottle and i'm about 3 servings in. I've been taking it with a multi an hour before but with my class schedule, it's tough to get food at that time. I usually take it with a protein bar (or anything I can get my hands on to scarf down in class.) I guess what I'm asking is did you always take d-pol with a full meal?

Reputation: +3345
    Hardly ever to be honest. I took it with a multi and sometimes with food, but I usually save my big meal for postworkout.

Reputation: +1
    sounds good. Ill let you guys know how it goes!

Reputation: +395
    This is in my stack as well price per servings cant be beat nice review.

Lonewolf4523
    Lonewolf4523

Reputation: +4
    Great review,alot of useful info.. Think ill try it out

Reputation: +181
    Great review..+rep.

Reputation: 0
    What will happen if I stack with a kre alk w/ high nitrate level like EFX pro?

March 14, 2012

Age: 28

March 14, 2012
     My my my today we are going to drop a review on d-pol one of the newest and hottest supplement on the market to date. This is a DAA product with a N.O boosting ability to it as well. After reading some of the reviews on it and completing my own research on it I had to have it in my pct. This is not my first test boosting supplement but it is my first test booster that stacks an N.O product with it. My first thoughts were 42% natural testosterone boost in 12 days in all controlled scientific studies well subjects used DAA this sounds real nice since im coming of a 15week cycle of synthetic testosterones. Now to add to that a pump producing product for that perfect swole look after every workout for an amazing price can you beat it NOPE! This is a must have for anyone looking for a solid proven test booster that will also accommodate the superficial gym rat like me with a solid pump every time. Let’s now get into the rating system for Purus Labs D-Pol.

---------------------Taste/ Pill Size 7/10---
    The reason I gave D-pol a 7 here is the pill is rather large. It had no taste even when it rapidly dissolved in my mouth while trying to muscle it down my throat. Taste was a non-factor since it didn’t even produce those wonderful natural supplements after burps nor have any flavor while sitting on my tongue. This category really doesn’t affect my overall view of this product at all it’s just a basic observation that I made while using this product.

---Effectiveness/Dose protocol 9.5/10--------

WOW this product came through on a pct I can’t wait to see what it can do on a normal 8week run! My gains kept coming even after a synthetic cycle the water weight dropped off and my shoulders, biceps, quads, calves and chest kept getting harder and harder my strength dropped a bit but you can’t really compare synthetic to a natural test booster, but this was very impressive none the less. The pump was consistent through the whole 4week pct cycle for me I noticed that if I dosed it 70min pre with a protein shake and an apple I had the same results every time it was money. Veins looked like road maps, arms were sore after every workout from the pump I received on D-pol, solid win right here. .

Dose Protocol was simple 3 pills either empty stomach or with light meal depending on you and your body type 60-90minutes pre-workout. On off days three pills anytime of day, I took mine first thing upon waking with green mag. Very simple to remember since the pills are like torture to get down. Again there is nothing crazy here like other supplements I have used, very straight forward for us meat heads.

-------------------Content9/10---------------
    This product was a keep it simple stupid product not a lot of extravagant blends not a lot of scientific mumbo-jumbo just a straight forward approach on this one.
    Vitamin D3-4000IU
    Vitamin B6-2mg
    Vitamin B9-400mcg
    Vitamin B12-6mcg
    Sodium-130mg

D-apartic acid(DAA)-3,120mg

Very straight forward here just be careful what you mix with d-pol since it does contain a pretty good amount of nitrates.

-------------------Value 10/10---------------
    You have to give it up to Purus labs here folks. For under $25.00 with shipping you get a solid product that will deliver every time you take it. Results+price=value and this should get damn near an 11 it was that good. There is nothing like it on the market as of yet and I hope they keep the price the same so many more people can add it to their stacks.

Overall Purus Labs has made one of the best products to date right here with D-pol. I really enjoyed it and it has helped me keep my hard earned gains where they should be. This product is stamped with a hulk’s seal of approval! Now go pick some up today!

-k-

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Fantastic Pumps
    • Cheap
    • Strong Test Booster

Reputation: +2879
    So good I negative rep'd you. Ugh, phone.

Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    ^That Blackberry to complicated for you Bladeski??? hahahaha

Nice review K.

no worries bladeski.
    thanks kris i recommend everyone to try this.

Well done.

Reputation: +3047
    thank you sir. i really look forward to an 8 week run not a pct.

SINCLAIR
    SINCLAIR

Joined: 3/2012
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +28
    Hey man I didn't mean to -rep you. Got a bad storm here in OH this morn and power went off just as I was clicking "Yes." Power came back on and turned out it hit "No." My b man, nice review and I'll be sure to +rep you in a hr!

Reputation: 0
    Just ordered this, can't wait, but I was planning to stack with EFX kre alk. I think EFX is known to have high nitrate also. Is this a bad idea? What will too much nitrates do?

March 13, 2012

Age: 32

March 13, 2012
      I have to start this review by truely thanking Grambo and Purus Labs for allowing me to log and review this product. It was a great oppourtunity and a great experience, with a great product to match. It is my pleasure to share this with our community on their behalf.
    I had decided to run D-pol based upon my own great experience with straight DAA, and upon the recomendation of several of our well respected members. Upon deciding to run this product I also recieved an excellent oppourtunity to log this for Purus Labs, the timing could not have been better. I opted to run D-pol for 6 weeks, stacked side by side with Animal Stack. My intentions were aimed for a slight recomp, starting at 195Lb, and standing at a 13.8% BF. I finished at 192.7, but feeling larger, stronger, and a bit leaned out. Hoping to have reached a flat 13%BF, I will find out wed. and log the results.

Dosing: 3 pills a day, 60 min with pre work out meal, along side my multi and other slew of daily vitamins. Off days, take with breakfast.

Taste: NA This is in pill form so taste isn't a factor unless you allow the pills to sit too long in your mouth. Then it tastes just like straight DAA. The pills are large and un-coated. I didn't have a problem, but if you have trouble with pills you will want to have a drink handy.

Profile: Vitamin D 4000 IU, Vitamin B6 2mg, B9 (Folic Acid) 400mcg, B12 6mcg. If you are not aware of the benefits of all of these, I stronlgy suggest you research the above three B vitamins. DAA 3,120 mg, Nitratine.
    There have been many debates as to if d-pol is underdosedat only 3.12g of DAA. I do not belive this to be the case. I may experiment with supplementing an additional 3g of DAA a day along with d-pol. But until I see an additional controlled study at 6g a day, I belive that 3g would suffice.

Effectiveness: 9 This product delivers. The pupmps in which I recieved after my first work out were enough to make me belive in the nitrate addition. I don't respond particularly well to most pump products.
    d-pol offered a concisitant pump each work out. It also left my muscles hard and full wards and even on off days. In the gym, I felt more endurance, energy, stamina, and strength. Heading into week 2 I began to "feel" more aggression and that Alpha feeling that we all love. I noticed this quicker than I had with straight DAA, which took about 3-4 weeks to kick in. Weeks 4-6 on this cycle were simply amazing. I found myself pacing and stalking each station, just waiting to pounce. I put up a few PRs and found that I could reach higher reps with lighter weight as well. Motivating achievements left me hungry for more, I had a hard time leaving the gym at times and I found mt self impatiently waiting to get back in. Out of the gym I felt an overall good and positive feeling most days. Confident and energetic, high libido and an ever increasing appetite. I had energy at times when I most likely shouldn't. Working long shifts in a stressful environment, raising two baby boys, planning a wedding in 3 months, and still killing it in the gym. I also slept and recovered very well, allowing me to wake and feel ready for the next day. There was some slight agression, but that is to be expected and can and should be put to good use in the gym.

Value: 9 Although you may be able to obtain larger quantaties of DAA for roughly the same amount, d-pol has a lot more to offer. I believe the DAA to be pure and the pump alone rivals Nitrox II IMO. Making the price worth the pump alone. Throw in the extra Viamins which host a tremendous amount of benefits and synergestic capabilities with any other supplements in which you may stack and you have a very unique supplement. I would only suggest that Purus make a larger conainer with more than a 30 day supply.

Overall 9 Fantastic product and experience. I will be encorperating d-pol in many of my future cycles. It has tremendous stacking capabilities, and the combinations are endless. If you have tried DAA or are a first time user, you can not go wrong with Purus Labs d-pol.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    joeflah13
    joeflah13

Joined: 5/2009
    Reviews: 52
    Reputation: +1254
    "Working long shifts in a stressful environment, raising two baby boys, planning a wedding in 3 months, and still killing it in the gym." Can't beat that man! I agree 100% with everything you said, great review +rep

Reputation: +3047
    i like this product so much on pct i can't wait to run it normally. great review broski

Joined: 12/2009
    Reputation: +1749
    Top Notch Review.

Sharp14u
    Sharp14u

Joined: 3/2012
    Reputation: -4
    Good, informative review. I'll try some and thanks for the info brother!

Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +949
    Good to see another positive review on this. I can foresee D-pol becoming one of the highest rated supplements on the site.

Great review man.

BHeart
    BHeart

Reputation: +31
    Great review, already placed an order. But I had one question, I know you said that you stacked your D Pol with Animal Stack. Have you done a D Pol cycle by itself (just trying to figure out which benefits you got from each individually)

January 27, 2012

Age: 27

January 27, 2012
     I wanted to make my first review as an official “Expert Reviewer” a good one, so I decided to pay homage to one of my new favorite supplements- Purus Labs D-POL.

I’d already started taking SNS DAA Powder without much in the way of results when I read Semenface’s D-POL review. Surprisingly I actually trust Semenface’s opinion… stupid I know… but after reading about his experiences I knew I had to give D-POL a try. I ran the tub as directed – 3 tabs per day, roughly 60 minutes pre-workout with a liquid meal. I also tried to dose D-POL alongside my multi (Anavite) as was recommended by the manufacturer.

TASTE/MIXABILTIY: N/A
    Obviously these factors are nonexistent for a tablet supplement. I will say that the tabs are relatively big and have a rough texture that makes them challenging to swallow. If you’re not a fan of pills you might struggle with these. I actually prefer pills for the most part and even I had to take these one at a time.

TEST BOOSTING: 8/10
    Please note that I did not have my testosterone levels professionally checked before or after running D-POL, so I can only report on my own personal feelings and interpretations.

Prior to D-POL I’d had decent experiences with Pink Magic, Animal Stak, and a handful of other natural test-boosters. Being only 27, I usually don’t find these sorts of supplements to have all that great an effect on me. Not so with D-POL. From around the middle of week one through the end of the tub, I felt amazing. Every lifting session was stellar. My libido was sky high. I felt strong, energized, and just all around GOOD. I am generally a relaxed and positive person, but I did find myself hitting the gym with extra aggression and having a much greater “alpha-male” energy that I normally do.

It’s important to note that I may have benefited from preloading regular DAA powder prior to starting D-POL – I don’t actually know.

PUMP & ENDURANCE: 9.5/10
    While I was impressed by the test-boosting properties of D-POL, I was blown away by its pump production and endurance improvements. As I said, every workout was stellar while on D-POL. Not only was I energized and motivated, but I also got an excellent pump on all upper-body workout days. The pump was honestly comparable to both Nitrox II and Epistane, which I did not expect. I was absolutely blasting through my workouts with energy to spare.

During the four weeks on D-POL I saw minor increases in most of my lifts. I’ve been hovering around 205lbs. since November, and had started cutting back on my caloric intake to tighten up. I was shocked when I stepped on the scale three weeks into D-POL and saw that I was still at 205. I’d certainly slimmed down significantly; my clothes fit better and I was back to my normal shape, and yet I hadn’t actually lost any weight. In truth, D-POL turned my cut cycle into a recomp cycle without me even realizing it.

VALUE: 10/10
    I snagged this from M&S.com for just over $20. Normally D-POL will run you around $26; however M&S has a coupon that will save you 20%. I believe you can find a similar price/deal at Lockout Supplements.
    Granted, straight DAA powder is relatively cheap, but the fact that D-POL loads you up with DAA, additional test-boosting ingredients, AND nitrous heighteners make this product an absolute steal at $20. It’s hard to really compare this to any other supplement on the market at the moment, but I really doubt there is anyway another product will come out that will make a D-POL’s pricing looking overpriced.

OVERALL: 9/10
    Legit, pick this up. I can see D-POL being an excellent supplement for just about anyone regardless of age, fitness level, current goals, current stack, etc. It’s completely safe, affordable, and provides both pump and test-boosting. I often find that too many supplements claiming to provide “skin-tearing pump” or “insane free test production increase” very rarely do so. D-POL is the exception.

I am going to throw this out there as well – if you’re underage and debating on trying a PH, try this first. Honestly the effects and improvements I made very similar to when ran Epi. Save your liver (and a huge chuck of cash) and take D-POL instead.

• Strong Test Booster
    Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1135
    I just received mine, the bottle says to start with 1 pill, should I do 1, or just jump to 3?

Cryoburner
    Cryoburner

Joined: 10/2010
    Reputation: +803
    Great review man, hit the nail on the head. I'm really looking forward to this stuff!

Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +949
    Legit man. Glad you liked the stuff as much as I do.

Reputation: +1977
    Nice review Cray. Can't wait to start this Sunday.

Reputation: +1326
    Very nice review man. I loved D-pol and would totally agree with your last sentence!

Joined: 3/2009
    Reputation: +2600
    How did you run it on non-workout days?

Reputation: +2375
    @Gkeezy - I'd just jump to 3. I don't see the need to start with 1 but that's just me.

@Rap - Generally 3 in the AM, although I did just skip the dose on some non-workout days. In hindsight, I'd say that continuing to dose on non-workout days is better then skipping a dose.

Good review!

UChiGrad

Joined: 9/2011
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +17
    Looks like some good poo, seen nothin but great reviews. Solid review cray, ill try tossin this into my PCT instead of DAA (looks like its got 3g DAA plus some nice additions).

Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Great reveiw bro.

Reputation: +181
    Nice review!

January 21, 2012

Age: 21

January 21, 2012
     D-Pol. This stuff was awesome. What is it? Daa bound with nitrates. It was a bad a** test booster and I had fantastic results.

Diet: Anabolic Diet- Throughout the week High fat and protein/ bacon, sausage, olive oil, beef shanks, pork, beef, lamb, whole eggs, cheese. Weekends- Carbs/Rice cakes, oats, anything healthy carb wise, or just cheat and have a beer. It helps to keep you sane.

Workout Split:
    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back/Bi
    Wednesday: off/cardio
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday:Shoulders/Triceps

Other Supps: Activate Xtreme, PES Erase,Isoflex, Orange Triad, Creature creatine.

I chose D-pol because I honestly hit a major plateau. I stick to my diet, and lift pretty consistently but for whatever reason my lifts were just not going up. I did some self evaluation, evaluated workouts, and figured what the heck. I had been wanting to try DAA for a few months, and for 19.99 It couldnt hurt.

Taste:N/A:Yea these are pills, but I really wanted to get the full effect so I just chewed them up and swallowed them. Not really, but your face after reading that was pretty funny. Oddly though they do have a bitter taste on the tongue. It's not in any way a problem, but is something to note.

Dosing: 9/10: This part is crucial guys. Take one serving, 3 pills, 1 hour before workout on workout days. If you dont, you dont get the crazy pump, or at least I didnt. You can get away with 45 mins probably which I actually did a few times. But I took it 20 mins before a workout one time and noticed a huge lack in the gym. Never did that again. You have to dose it well. It says if you can take it with food. I took it with and without food and it still had great effects either way.

Effectiveness: 10/10: This stuff was no joke. I really wasn't expecting anything crazy, but I was totally surprised. The first day I felt a complete shift. There was a alpha male sort of feeling, and you could definately feel the pump. I usually get a pump on workout's but this was a very different type of pump. Over the course of four weeks I finally got out of a slump of a huge wall I hit while trying to make gains. This is big for me since I dont use any carbs for my diet throughout the week while working out. So even on leg days I was able to warm up with sets of 225 on squats, and still push weight past that mark. It felt amazing. I also hit a PR on Deadlift of 275x10 which was big for me. I never do 1 rm because I'm into bodybuilding not power lifting. One big thing I noticed to was the increase in muscle hardness. Much more vascular, especially around my biceps and top part of my chest. Overall my workouts had fantastic intensity with significant strength increases. Not AAS type gains but for natural athletics, I couldnt complain. I did notice differences in my body composition a few weeks into this. certain areas were beginning to pop out more.

Value: 10/10: 20 bucks for this is a fantastic deal. I dont use pre workout's anymore so the pump I recieved from this was amazing. It was like two products in one. For a full month's supply for 20 dollars that is not bad at all.

Sides: My sides for D-pol were really nothing than acne, but on the weirdest places. Had a nice zit on my junk which hurt like hell and the inside of my quad. Just weird spots and also on my chin. So test was definatly up.

Overall: 10/10: D-pol delivered for me and what I was looking for. I didnt pack on 20 lbs of lean mass or anything like that, but it really helped to give me the strength increase I needed to break out of this funk. I would highly recommend this to anyone 21 and older who is looking DAA or may be new with DAA. It served me well. Next time I run it I'm going to do with Animal Stak and see if I can get some similar results or better. But as always guys, no supplement will give you results. Hard work, diet, and balls to the wall training will do that. But Supplements are always fun. Have a good night Fellas.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Fantastic Pumps
    • Cheap

Reputation: +3345
      That's a heck of a stack. Nice review.

slysteps
      slysteps

Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +278
      im on about day 4 with this i believe. not sure if im seeing any effects yet moodwise that ive noticed. hoping within the next few weeks i run it ill see some crazy things happen in and out of the gym

Reputation: +1326
      Thanks Guys. @ sly steps For me it was noticeable more of the pump at first, but I think it really kicked in around week 2. Just dose it properly and do work.

Reputation: +1326
      @ Flash. Best part is the Erase, D-pol, and Isoflex I learned about all from the very helpful information here at this site. You guys all rock. Thanks for the Pos Rep

Have you used D-Pol? Submit your own Review!