D-Pol

By Purus Labs
D-Pol Purus Labs
9.0/10
(Weighted average based on 68 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 115 (better than 100%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

It simply works

Four words: My new favorite supplement.

And I'm amazed that somehow I'm the first to review this hidden gem of a product!

Four words: My new favorite supplement.

Purus Labs makes many claims as to what this product does, and I can confirm its two main points, which are increasing test levels, and enhanced N.O. production.

There's numerous DAA products out there, but what separates this from the rest is that it's nitrate-bound DAA. The latest trend in supplements is putting them in nitrate form (i.e. NO3BC and Yok3d having arginine in nitrate form, the creatine nitrate in C4, etc) and this is by far the most effective one I've used.

EFFECTIVENESS-

It simply works. I ran one bottle of this and within the 30 day period I can honestly say I enjoyed this "cycle" more than my Protomax/P-stanz cycle. I realize that that's a very bold statement and I'm standing behind it.

The thing I've noticed the most is a huge increase in my muscle hardness. It's like I'm pumped all the time which is just fantastic. And when I'm lifting, the pump this gives me is by far better than any "pump" product I've taken, even better than Nitrox II (stacking D-pol and Nitrox II is sick).

My strength has definite increases as well, but I've noticed more endurance than strength. I've had a newly found level "intensity" in the gym since I started taking it, and I attribute it to this product.

I rate the effectiveness as a 10.

PRICE-

I bought 2 bottles for $19.99 a piece. Each will last you 30 days (if you dose it like I did). That's damn cheap.

-10

DOSING-

I took it everyday, and on workout days I took it around 45mins preworkout. It suggests to take it with a small meal and with a vitamin preferably, which I never did do on workout days lol. On off days, I tried to take it with a meal and vitamin. 3 pills a day, 90 pills in the bottle = 30 day supply.

Overall-

I'm going to order more of this very soon. I've still got a bottle on hand but as much as I enjoyed this product I will be buying again without a doubt. I'm a skeptic when it comes to supplements... I'm always the guy who assumes supplements are a way to rob you of your hard earned money. Not this time.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Fantastic Pumps
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Increased Muscle Hardness

Manimal

Posted November 1, 2011
    Seems like you pulled a gem into the SR light.

Nice review bro, this product definitely looks like one of the few legit ones.

Virtus

Posted November 1, 2011
    That's awesome bro, nice review.

Posted November 1, 2011
    Nice Review. Im 2 weeks in stacking this and Erase. VERY satisfied so far.

adam777

Posted November 1, 2011
    Awesome review. Did you stack it with any else besides nitrox II?

Great review man +

I LOVE D-POL

chris004

Posted November 2, 2011
    Great great review man.. How many servings are in each tub. Also, which other brands have your tried. Does anyone know if you could stack this with cbol ?

Posted November 2, 2011
    Quality review brother. Might have to give this a try.

kevO

Posted November 2, 2011
    Good review...You convinced me into trying this out.

Thanks everyone..

@ Adam- I used this with my usual preworkout stack, which is either C4 or Assault + Nitrox II.

@ Chris- There's 30 servings in a tub, each serving is 3 pills. I should've included that info in my review. I have not tried any other DAA..

@ kevO- It's about damn time you try it.

joeflah13

Posted November 2, 2011
    Where'd you buy it for $20? I'm looking around and I can only find it for like ~$25 in most places.

vICU

Posted November 2, 2011
    Great review, was waiting for someone to review it. Read somewhere how you said it was your new fave supp, just ordered this a few days ago.

TFsupplements.com

Posted November 3, 2011
    how long did you run this for? 1 month or 2?

Posted November 3, 2011
    awesome, i just got D-Pol and Isa-Test in the mail. is good to hear that someone has tried it and love it, thanks man great review by the way.

Posted November 3, 2011
    This has got to be the greatest review........OF ALL TIME!!!!!!! hahaha. But seriously 42 reps??! I might have to try this magical nitrate-bound DAA you speak so highly off.

Posted November 3, 2011
    Dude I'm waiting for my 2 tubs of this and animal Stak. I can't wait, sounds intense. Great review bro.

diazr01

Posted November 3, 2011
    Damn I was about to buy primaforce DAA but you got me thinking...

Posted November 4, 2011
    DAA and a nitrate!?!? And it's cheaper than yok3d? I have GOT to try this.

I've been meaning to try DAA anyway, and see if it does anything at my age.

Posted November 4, 2011
    hey how did you take this on your off day? did you take it or not

Posted November 4, 2011
    I just bought some d-pol to use for my next cycle (instead of regular DAA powder). You talked me into it!

Posted November 4, 2011
    Awesome review, I purchased this based on your review and I have to say it is awesome. Day 5 and only getting better

Yniq

Posted November 4, 2011
    I just bought it with erase and Isa-test GF... Little question for you, I use noxipro-noxivol as pwo, with d-pol should I still use noxivol (http://supplementreviews.com/ctd-labs/noxavol)

Thanks

kingmeat

sold me on it brotha

JRN4

Posted November 5, 2011
    Solid review bro its too bad i didnt see this before i ordered my DAA powder, if i respond well to DAA im definitely picking this up next cycle

JRN4

Posted November 5, 2011
    thanks to some luck my DAA was out of stock so i dont have to wait, i just ordered this and i am eager to try it and post my review

Posted November 5, 2011
    Awesome man, I hope you enjoy it!

Posted November 5, 2011
    Happy it worked for you man. After reading your review (and others) I have to say I am sold on D-Bol.

Posted November 5, 2011
    great stuff was wondering if you can or should use creatine with this thank you

FlashSunday

I will definitely be buying this product for myself from time to time

Hey everyone. The D-Pol reviews on this site have been rolling in right and left, some long winded and some short and concise. The overwhelming theme, however, is that D-Pol is a supplement worth taking. I Want to thank Grambo and Purus Labs for providing me with the opportunity to log and review this as well as Muscle Marinade. This review will contain a lot of the same themes as some of the other great reviews on this product, but if its worth taking, it bears repeating. Sit back, relax, adjust your reading spectacles, and consider this review another reason to be confident in your decision to try this product.

-----------Ingredients/Dosing (9/10)---------

This is fairly easy to dose. 3 caps per day, preferably about an hour before workout with a multivitamin. I did this very often, but would take it in the morning on days that
    I thought I wasn't going to hit the gym.

Effective timing for this product is not an issue like it is for many with the pump product yok3d, which only works if you take it with water while standing on one foot and hopping around singing the national anthem in the eastern time zone. I could not really tell a difference between taking D-Pol a half hour, hour, or two hours before working out, the effects stayed the same and it worked every time.

Ingredients:

Vitamin D3 4000IU 1000%
    Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
    Vitamin B9 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B12 6mcg 100%
    Sodium 130mg 5%

LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodiolatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix

D-Aspartic Acid (3,120mg), Nitratine (std. for 73% nitrates), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (4,000IU) 3600.1mg

This is a fairly straightforward profile. D-Aspartic acid is dosed pretty much exactly at the dose where scientific studies show:
    33% INCREASE IN LH, 42% INCREASE IN FREE TESTOSTERONE, 23% INCREASE IN ATP, 19% IN OXIDATIVE PHOSPHORYLATION RATIO (OXYGEN SPARING).

The nitratine is a very nice addition to the D-Aspartic acid. Admittedly, its harder to "feel" an increase in test by 42% but you can definitely feel the pump from the nitrates
    from the first dose to the last.

------------Effectiveness (8.5/10)-----------

9/10 (Pump) I really enjoyed the pump with this product. Many pump products I have tried will give me skin-splitting pumps in my forearms only and practically no pump elsewhere. This product didn't give the very most intense pumps, but they were there, they were spread evenly through the muscle groups I was working, and they weren't painful.
    I gave this slightly less than perfect because I am sure there is a better supplement for pump out there, but D-Pol is up in the ranks among the best.

8/10 (Test Boosting) Like I stated before, a test boosting product is hard to gauge in effectiveness, especially early on. While taking D-Pol I noticed strength increasing consistently throughout the time I took it. A leaning and hardening effect that can be partially attributed to D-Pol, moderately increased libido, but also an increase in acne and oily skin, which may
    be side effects attributable to D-POL.

--------------Price (10/10)------------------

There are a lot of appealing aspects of this product, but the price is by far the most. Lockout supplements sells the 30 serving container for 19.99. That's 0.66 cents a day! Most pump product by themselves will cost about 25-30 bucks for a 30 day supply and most test boosters cost about the same or more for a 30 day supply. This is both a pump product and a test booster so as you can
    see the value is unbeatable for such an impressive product.

--------------Overall (9.25/10---------------

Again, first of all I would like to thank Grambo and Purus Labs for allowing a few of us at SR to put their products to the test. I have reviewed a number of products for companies and not all of them have gotten positive feedback and none have gotten as good feedback from me as this product. To put it simply, this is a cheap product that works. You get a good, quality pump from it and it is an effective natural test booster. This can also be stacked with almost anything, as long as the user is aware of the nitrate levels of other products they
    stack it with.

I will definitely be buying this product for myself from time to time, I'll probably use it close to 6 months out of the year altogether. A bunch of guys on a supplement site can't all be wrong, so trust me and do the smart thing, when you are looking into your next natty test cycle or just want a good pump product with other benefits, give D-Pol a shot for a month, it won't be the last time you buy it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Cheap
    • Great Pump
    • Large Tablets
    • Little Bit Of Acne Very Little.

Posted March 21, 2012
    Good review, so good infact I +rep'd you.

Posted March 21, 2012
    I'm glad I was sitting down when i read that :D

Posted March 21, 2012
    Awesome review! I don't know why I still haven't tried this yet

Mean Muggin...

Ever been mean mugged? Ever mean mugged someone?
    Ever been a witness to a mean muggin?

Posted March 21, 2012
    Blade, I'm mean mugging your profile pic right now...
    Nice Review Flash

Posted March 22, 2012
    You mean muggin my profile! Dang!

Posted March 22, 2012
    Flash: I just picked up my first bottle and i'm about 3 servings in. I've been taking it with a multi an hour before but with my class schedule, it's tough to get food at that time. I usually take it with a protein bar (or anything I can get my hands on to scarf down in class.) I guess what I'm asking is did you always take d-pol with a full meal?

Posted March 22, 2012
    Hardly ever to be honest. I took it with a multi and sometimes with food, but I usually save my big meal for postworkout.

Posted March 22, 2012
    sounds good. Ill let you guys know how it goes!

Posted March 22, 2012
    This is in my stack as well price per servings cant be beat nice review.

Posted March 22, 2012
    Great review,alot of useful info.. Think ill try it out

TigerJT

Posted March 23, 2012
    Great review..+rep.

Posted March 23, 2012
    What will happen if I stack with a kre alk w/ high nitrate level like EFX pro?

Legit, pick this up

I wanted to make my first review as an official "Expert Reviewer" a good one, so I decided to pay homage to one of my new favorite supplements- Purus Labs D-POL.

I'd already started taking SNS DAA Powder without much in the way of results when I read Semenface's D-POL review. Surprisingly I actually trust Semenface's opinion... stupid I know... but after reading about his experiences I knew I had to give D-POL a try. I ran the tub as directed – 3 tabs per day, roughly 60 minutes pre-workout with a liquid meal. I also tried to dose D-POL alongside my multi (Anavite) as was recommended by the manufacturer.

TASTE/MIXABILTIY: N/A
    Obviously these factors are nonexistent for a tablet supplement. I will say that the tabs are relatively big and have a rough texture that makes them challenging to swallow. If you're not a fan of pills you might struggle with these. I actually prefer pills for the most part and even I had to take these one at a time.

TEST BOOSTING: 8/10
    Please note that I did not have my testosterone levels professionally checked before or after running D-POL, so I can only report on my own personal feelings and interpretations.

Prior to D-POL I'd had decent experiences with Pink Magic, Animal Stak, and a handful of other natural test-boosters. Being only 27, I usually don't find these sorts of supplements to have all that great an effect on me. Not so with D-POL. From around the middle of week one through the end of the tub, I felt amazing. Every lifting session was stellar. My libido was sky high. I felt strong, energized, and just all around GOOD. I am generally a relaxed and positive person, but I did find myself hitting the gym with extra aggression and having a much greater "alpha-male" energy that I normally do.

It's important to note that I may have benefited from preloading regular DAA powder prior to starting D-POL – I don't actually know.

PUMP & ENDURANCE: 9.5/10
    While I was impressed by the test-boosting properties of D-POL, I was blown away by its pump production and endurance improvements. As I said, every workout was stellar while on D-POL. Not only was I energized and motivated, but I also got an excellent pump on all upper-body workout days. The pump was honestly comparable to both Nitrox II and Epistane, which I did not expect. I was absolutely blasting through my workouts with energy to spare.

During the four weeks on D-POL I saw minor increases in most of my lifts. I've been hovering around 205lbs. since November, and had started cutting back on my caloric intake to tighten up. I was shocked when I stepped on the scale three weeks into D-POL and saw that I was still at 205. I'd certainly slimmed down significantly; my clothes fit better and I was back to my normal shape, and yet I hadn't actually lost any weight. In truth, D-POL turned my cut cycle into a recomp cycle without me even realizing it.

VALUE: 10/10
    I snagged this from M&S.com for just over $20. Normally D-POL will run you around $26; however M&S has a coupon that will save you 20%. I believe you can find a similar price/deal at Lockout Supplements.
    Granted, straight DAA powder is relatively cheap, but the fact that D-POL loads you up with DAA, additional test-boosting ingredients, AND nitrous heighteners make this product an absolute steal at $20. It's hard to really compare this to any other supplement on the market at the moment, but I really doubt there is anyway another product will come out that will make a D-POL's pricing looking overpriced.

OVERALL: 9/10
    Legit, pick this up. I can see D-POL being an excellent supplement for just about anyone regardless of age, fitness level, current goals, current stack, etc. It's completely safe, affordable, and provides both pump and test-boosting. I often find that too many supplements claiming to provide "skin-tearing pump" or "insane free test production increase" very rarely do so. D-POL is the exception.

I am going to throw this out there as well – if you're underage and debating on trying a PH, try this first. Honestly the effects and improvements I made very similar to when ran Epi. Save your liver (and a huge chuck of cash) and take D-POL instead.

• Strong Test Booster

Gkeezy

Posted January 27, 2012
    I just received mine, the bottle says to start with 1 pill, should I do 1, or just jump to 3?

Posted January 27, 2012
    Great review man, hit the nail on the head. I'm really looking forward to this stuff!

Posted January 27, 2012
    Legit man. Glad you liked the stuff as much as I do.

Posted January 27, 2012
    Nice review Cray. Can't wait to start this Sunday.

Jpotter21

Posted January 27, 2012
    Very nice review man. I loved D-pol and would totally agree with your last sentence!

Posted January 28, 2012
    How did you run it on non-workout days?

Posted January 28, 2012
    @Gkeezy - I'd just jump to 3. I don't see the need to start with 1 but that's just me.

@Rap - Generally 3 in the AM, although I did just skip the dose on some non-workout days. In hindsight, I'd say that continuing to dose on non-workout days is better then skipping a dose.

yon
    (-3)

Good review!

Crazy reveiw man nice.

Manimal

Cool story bro

Stellar review

Posted January 28, 2012
    Looks like some good poo, seen nothin but great reviews. Solid review cray, ill try tossin this into my PCT instead of DAA (looks like its got 3g DAA plus some nice additions).

Posted January 29, 2012
    Great reveiw bro.

TigerJT

Posted January 29, 2012
    Nice review!

mhseaver670

Its good to see a good brand

Ok guys first Off I would like to thank Grambo and purus labs for the chance to Log such an amazing product!. Its good to see a good brand and a great rep in SR.com

Ok So A while back I signed up to get a chance to try this D-pol and I got it but I was not expecting what I got, not only did I get one bottle but two and a Muscle marinade too, Now Im not sure if this was a mess up or not But Im not complaining!

Ok so what is this?
    I think everyone knows that by now but its a Natural testboosting agent. Basicailly its DAA in a pill form . It also has some nitrates in it also. Im not going to spell everything out for you, so If you want ultra details.. GOOGLE!.

Now I did some reading on this and it said that it worked best if took within a hr before workouts and possibly with some extra vit D supplement. So that is what I did. On my off days I took it early morning. I noticed no difference if I took with food or in a fasted state.
    As with any test booster its hard to gage what and how much it works, It will be different for everyone and Also only that person may be able to judge just how well it is working by several factors. Skin, sleep, libido, strength, Muscle mass and leaning out, and so on.

Taste: 9
    Ok its a pill so not really a taste but they are not coated and are rather large pills. They are kinda hard to swallow , but if you just let them sit in your mouth for a sec or two they will be coated with saliva and swallow a lot easier.

Gonna break this up into two parts

Pump 10
    Ok like I said it has nitrates in it so It helps with the pump. But I had no idea how much. If you take nitrox II you will not be needing it while on this. I have had some of the best pumps while on this product ever. Arm day was actaully fun because of the swelling I got out of it. It lasted a long time too.

Testboosting. 9
    Ok Like I said also this will be different for each person.
    But for me I know it worked. I leaned out tremendously in my upper chest and shoulders. I lost some inchs in my waist and as most know Im not too good at my diet so that is a huge sign it works. I sleep a lot better on this. My workouts always improved week to week. Libido was WAY WAY up also. I did get some acne on my back from time to time nothing huge but it should be noted. I think this stuff peaks out at around day 15- 40 after that I didnt seem to feel it as much. Maybe my body was starting to produce more estrogen or something but after about 4 weeks on it I was loosing that alpha feeling I had at first. All in all this was the best test booster I have ran to date. I will note that im now 36 year old and I feel that this will be great for anyone around my age.

Value 10
    Ok you can get this on the net for around 23 bucks all day. Just do some searching. You are gettting a two in one pill too, Pump and test boosting So that is a great deal .

Overall 10
    I think this is really dialed in as good as it can get. Great product and I think if someone had a clean diet or at least cleaner than mine, and had a good stack with a estrogen suppressor this would yeld some incredible results!. I never lost weight per say on this but I did lean out and gain quite a bit on several lifts while on this. And that without creatine .

Again I would like to thank grambo on this product and the chance to review it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Fantastic Pumps
    • Simple But Effective Profile
    • Large Tablets

Posted April 19, 2012
    wow Thanks everyone for the REP++ I may hit my 300 mark yet! YAAA.

Posted April 19, 2012
    Great review bro, did you stack it with anything or just the MM?

Posted April 19, 2012
    Well I started using Biotivia Bio forge toward the end and thier transmax. But for the most part It was just the D-pol No creatine ( other than what marinade had in it on the times I used it )

Posted April 19, 2012
    I see everyone say dpol and pct in the same sentence. Should this be used just for pct after using a ph to keep up test or can it be used instead of a ph. I play football so cant use a ph but hear great things about this. I looked for q area. but couldnt find it. Thanks

Posted April 19, 2012
    Did you use any sort of estrogen blocker when you came off of this product?

Posted April 20, 2012
    @power. no I didn't, but I think next time I will add erase pro.

@skitz. go to home page and look at bottom page or look here under questions for this product.

Posted April 20, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the reply. I just ordered this stuff online along with a milk thistle supplement. I'm going to invest in some sort of pct soon too(maybe Testo-rex?).

Posted April 20, 2012
    This product is more like Jack3D or like M-Drols?

I'm 16, can I take it?

Posted April 20, 2012
    no this is not like jack3d or mdrol. You should not even be looking at M drol at 16 also!. this is a all natural test booster. which at 16 this will not do you any good!!.. I repeant this will not do you any good!!. Do not use this

Posted April 20, 2012
    I've ordered this Baby from predator nutrition, wanna stack it with triazole , activate extreme and lean extreme from driven sports, i will post my results next month!

Posted April 20, 2012
    daspartic acid makes me nervous. last time i took some i had great results but i felt it bump my estrogen a little. kinda got a little sensitive.

Posted January 2, 2014
    I am trying to decide between this and the other top T boosters. Perform is rated well too.

This product delivers

I have to start this review by truely thanking Grambo and Purus Labs for allowing me to log and review this product. It was a great oppourtunity and a great experience, with a great product to match. It is my pleasure to share this with our community on their behalf.
    I had decided to run D-pol...
    I had decided to run D-pol based upon my own great experience with straight DAA, and upon the recomendation of several of our well respected members. Upon deciding to run this product I also recieved an excellent oppourtunity to log this for Purus Labs, the timing could not have been better. I opted to run D-pol for 6 weeks, stacked side by side with Animal Stack. My intentions were aimed for a slight recomp, starting at 195Lb, and standing at a 13.8% BF. I finished at 192.7, but feeling larger, stronger, and a bit leaned out. Hoping to have reached a flat 13%BF, I will find out wed. and log the results.

Dosing: 3 pills a day, 60 min with pre work out meal, along side my multi and other slew of daily vitamins. Off days, take with breakfast.

Taste: NA This is in pill form so taste isn't a factor unless you allow the pills to sit too long in your mouth. Then it tastes just like straight DAA. The pills are large and un-coated. I didn't have a problem, but if you have trouble with pills you will want to have a drink handy.

Profile: Vitamin D 4000 IU, Vitamin B6 2mg, B9 (Folic Acid) 400mcg, B12 6mcg. If you are not aware of the benefits of all of these, I stronlgy suggest you research the above three B vitamins. DAA 3,120 mg, Nitratine.
    There have been many debates as to if d-pol is underdosedat only 3.12g of DAA. I do not belive this to be the case. I may experiment with supplementing an additional 3g of DAA a day along with d-pol. But until I see an additional controlled study at 6g a day, I belive that 3g would suffice.

Effectiveness: 9 This product delivers. The pupmps in which I recieved after my first work out were enough to make me belive in the nitrate addition. I don't respond particularly well to most pump products.
    d-pol offered a concisitant pump each work out. It also left my muscles hard and full wards and even on off days. In the gym, I felt more endurance, energy, stamina, and strength. Heading into week 2 I began to "feel" more aggression and that Alpha feeling that we all love. I noticed this quicker than I had with straight DAA, which took about 3-4 weeks to kick in. Weeks 4-6 on this cycle were simply amazing. I found myself pacing and stalking each station, just waiting to pounce. I put up a few PRs and found that I could reach higher reps with lighter weight as well. Motivating achievements left me hungry for more, I had a hard time leaving the gym at times and I found mt self impatiently waiting to get back in. Out of the gym I felt an overall good and positive feeling most days. Confident and energetic, high libido and an ever increasing appetite. I had energy at times when I most likely shouldn't. Working long shifts in a stressful environment, raising two baby boys, planning a wedding in 3 months, and still killing it in the gym. I also slept and recovered very well, allowing me to wake and feel ready for the next day. There was some slight agression, but that is to be expected and can and should be put to good use in the gym.

Value: 9 Although you may be able to obtain larger quantaties of DAA for roughly the same amount, d-pol has a lot more to offer. I believe the DAA to be pure and the pump alone rivals Nitrox II IMO. Making the price worth the pump alone. Throw in the extra Viamins which host a tremendous amount of benefits and synergestic capabilities with any other supplements in which you may stack and you have a very unique supplement. I would only suggest that Purus make a larger conainer with more than a 30 day supply.

Overall 9 Fantastic product and experience. I will be encorperating d-pol in many of my future cycles. It has tremendous stacking capabilities, and the combinations are endless. If you have tried DAA or are a first time user, you can not go wrong with Purus Labs d-pol.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance

joeflah13

Posted March 13, 2012
    "Working long shifts in a stressful environment, raising two baby boys, planning a wedding in 3 months, and still killing it in the gym." Can't beat that man! I agree 100% with everything you said, great review +rep

Posted March 13, 2012
    i like this product so much on pct i can't wait to run it normally. great review broski

CamSTL

Top Notch Review.

Posted March 13, 2012
    Good, informative review. I'll try some and thanks for the info brother!

Posted March 13, 2012
    Good to see another positive review on this. I can foresee D-pol becoming one of the highest rated supplements on the site.

Great review man.

BHeart

Posted March 14, 2012
    Great review, already placed an order. But I had one question, I know you said that you stacked your D Pol with Animal Stack. Have you done a D Pol cycle by itself (just trying to figure out which benefits you got from each individually)

hulkish1

My my my today we are going to drop a review on d-pol one of the newest and hottest supplement on the market to date. This is a DAA product with a N.O boosting ability to it as well. After reading some of the reviews on it and completing my own research on it I had to have it in my pct. This is not my first test boosting supplement but it is my first test booster that stacks an N.O product with it. My first thoughts were 42% natural testosterone boost in 12 days in all controlled scientific studies well subjects used DAA this sounds real nice since im coming of a 15week cycle of synthetic testosterones. Now to add to that a pump producing product for that perfect swole look after every workout for an amazing price can you beat it NOPE! This is a must have for anyone looking for a solid proven test booster that will also accommodate the superficial gym rat like me with a solid pump every time. Let's now get into the rating system for Purus Labs D-Pol.

---------------------Taste/ Pill Size 7/10---
    The reason I gave D-pol a 7 here is the pill is rather large. It had no taste even when it rapidly dissolved in my mouth while trying to muscle it down my throat. Taste was a non-factor since it didn't even produce those wonderful natural supplements after burps nor have any flavor while sitting on my tongue. This category really doesn't affect my overall view of this product at all it's just a basic observation that I made while using this product.

---Effectiveness/Dose protocol 9.5/10--------

WOW this product came through on a pct I can't wait to see what it can do on a normal 8week run! My gains kept coming even after a synthetic cycle the water weight dropped off and my shoulders, biceps, quads, calves and chest kept getting harder and harder my strength dropped a bit but you can't really compare synthetic to a natural test booster, but this was very impressive none the less. The pump was consistent through the whole 4week pct cycle for me I noticed that if I dosed it 70min pre with a protein shake and an apple I had the same results every time it was money. Veins looked like road maps, arms were sore after every workout from the pump I received on D-pol, solid win right here. .

Dose Protocol was simple 3 pills either empty stomach or with light meal depending on you and your body type 60-90minutes pre-workout. On off days three pills anytime of day, I took mine first thing upon waking with green mag. Very simple to remember since the pills are like torture to get down. Again there is nothing crazy here like other supplements I have used, very straight forward for us meat heads.

-------------------Content9/10---------------
    This product was a keep it simple stupid product not a lot of extravagant blends not a lot of scientific mumbo-jumbo just a straight forward approach on this one.
    Vitamin D3-4000IU
    Vitamin B6-2mg
    Vitamin B9-400mcg
    Vitamin B12-6mcg
    Sodium-130mg

D-apartic acid(DAA)-3,120mg

Very straight forward here just be careful what you mix with d-pol since it does contain a pretty good amount of nitrates.

-------------------Value 10/10---------------
    You have to give it up to Purus labs here folks. For under $25.00 with shipping you get a solid product that will deliver every time you take it. Results+price=value and this should get damn near an 11 it was that good. There is nothing like it on the market as of yet and I hope they keep the price the same so many more people can add it to their stacks.

Overall Purus Labs has made one of the best products to date right here with D-pol. I really enjoyed it and it has helped me keep my hard earned gains where they should be. This product is stamped with a hulk's seal of approval! Now go pick some up today!

-k-

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Fantastic Pumps
    • Cheap
    • Strong Test Booster

Posted March 14, 2012
    So good I negative rep'd you. Ugh, phone.

^That Blackberry to complicated for you Bladeski??? hahahaha

Nice review K.

no worries bladeski.
    thanks kris i recommend everyone to try this.

Well done.

Posted March 14, 2012
    thank you sir. i really look forward to an 8 week run not a pct.

Posted March 15, 2012
    Hey man I didn't mean to -rep you. Got a bad storm here in OH this morn and power went off just as I was clicking "Yes." Power came back on and turned out it hit "No." My b man, nice review and I'll be sure to +rep you in a hr!

Posted March 15, 2012
    Just ordered this, can't wait, but I was planning to stack with EFX kre alk. I think EFX is known to have high nitrate also. Is this a bad idea? What will too much nitrates do?

Raptorbh12

D-pol didn't work for me but chances are it will work for you

Some men just want to watch the world burn. I'm not one of them but I WILL denounce the almighty d-pol as being nothing more than a mediocre testosterone booster for my case.

D-pol is a d-aspartic acid supplement containing the clinically proven effective dose of 3120mg per dose.
    D-pol...

D-pol also contains vitamins D3, B6, B9, B12, and 130mg sodium. The "pump" from D-pol is most likely from its Nitratine which is part of its Vasodilatory matrix.

DAA is shown to boost testosterone in healthy males by as much as 42%. Since I did not get bloodwork done, ill never know for sure how it affected me from a clinical viewpoint.

Effectiveness: 5
    Not a 10 and not a 0. It worked as far as testosterone boosting in a mild respect since I did develop some minor acne on my face and chest. My lifts in the gym however were essentially stagnant and I failed to achieve "fantastic pumps" as some users have put it. I had some increased anaerobic endurance but it paled in comparison to "Anabolic Freak" made by Pharma Freak which is their DAA supplement.
    My bodyfat % as well as bodyweight, as well as all my lifts stayed the same for my 1 month cycle of D-pol.
    I didnt give the product a zero since I did get side effects which despite them sucking... ARE effects nonetheless. D-pol worked in some way in my body, just not in the beneficial way.
    Alot of people have had undisputed fantastic results with D-pol and I do indeed believe it worked for them since this product does have clinical studies backing its efficacy. **D-Pol just did NOT work for ME.**

Value: 8
    If it works as well as some users say it does, then it might as well be a 10 for value. Since its only $25, no harm no foul in regards to my results. Its a good price coming from a reputable company such as Purus Labs for a DAA supplement.

Taste: 7
    Three chalky white and fairly large tablets comprise one daily dose. Make sure you have something to drink to throw them back. They taste fairly sour but ALOT better than trying to down a tablespoon of pure DAA powder which tastes like ant killer.

Overall: 5
    D-pol didn't work for me but chances are it will work for you. I hesitated even writing this review since it goes against the majority's views but now when someone else has mediocre results with D-pol they'll know they aren't alone.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Clinically Proven
    • Chalky Tablets
    • Poor Effectiveness

Posted May 27, 2012
    Excellent review man, admire the honestly. I will just stick to the Animal Stak.

Posted May 27, 2012
    Ill have to try that ant killer. Good Review.

Posted May 27, 2012
    Always appriciates your honest reviews, Raptor. I'm currently on a two month cycle and feeling the same way. There has yet to be an "Ah-Ha" moment w/ D-Pol. Still wondering what all the hype is about. Especially with the younger members...

bjj

Posted May 27, 2012
    good review, i felt the same way about it. i have an extra jar of it and i plan on seeing how it is stacked on top of another test stim.

yon
    (-3)

Posted May 27, 2012
    Good honest review Raptor.

iSamurai

Posted May 28, 2012
    Nice review Raptor...that's too bad it didn't work that well for you. Do you think if you took it for another 4 weeks, you would see more results? Just wondering since most people don't start seeing the effects until week 3.

Posted May 28, 2012
    Honest review. I'm sorry you were not able to enjoy this as much as I did. To each his own biochemistry!

Posted May 28, 2012
    Thumbs up to what Samurai said. You Do realize that you have to take D Pol for 8 weeks (not 4) and then cycle off for 4, right? Otherwise, there is no point in taking it.

Posted May 28, 2012
    I have to agree with you, this product did not work for me at all.

Posted May 28, 2012
    Danielson, no. your wrong.
    You do not have to take D-pol for 8 weeks, THEN cycle off for 4...
    The clinical studies showed the 42% increase in 12 days. which is (i'll do the math for you) less than 2 weeks.

Posted May 28, 2012
    I have also only experienced acne as well. Heading into week 4 today and debating whether I am buying another jar...thanks Rap for your perception/results of this product.

Posted May 29, 2012
    I would have to agree with your review. I didn't see the gains I expected after going through a bottle. I haven't reviewed d-pol yet because I am considering trying it again when I am more inclined to bulk.

deumcole

I really liked D-Pol, and only wish I had another tub

Once again, I would like to thank the Purus Labs board reps, specifically Grambo for the opportunity to try out two of their more popular products.

I've had my eye on D-Pol for awhile, ever since the DAA bug hit the supplement world really. Though at its heart it is still DAA, the other added aspects make this quite a valuable supplement to have in one's stack.

PROFILE: A
    As stated earlier, D-Pol at its core is a DAA supplement. However, in addition to that it offers some nitrates for a nice pump as well as Vitamin D3. The later I haven't seen in any other DAA supplement profile, so that alone sets it apart IMO.
    Most DAA products I've looked at have 3000mg of DAA; D-Pol has slightly more than that at 3120mg. Not that much more, but it is more.
    Rounding out the profile is some sodium, & Vitamins B6, B9, B12, & D3. I'm partial to the addition of Vitamin D3, as it does aid in muscle health in addition to other benefits. 4000IUs of D3 is about double of what individual D3 supplements provide anyhow, so that's always a plus I guess.
    Vitamins, nitrates for pump, & more DAA than most (if not all) other DAA supplements provide.

EFFECTIVENESS: A
    As a whole the product performed admirably, I must say. It's kind of hard to gage how well testosterone boosters work IMO, but when one does work you can usually tell. In addition, the pump aspect of D-Pol was something IMO. I took D-Pol as recommended, 3 tablets about 60min or so pre-workout. I've tried both with food & on an empty stomach, & found both ways worked well enough for me. I always took D-Pol with 1 multi-vitamin, a Calcium + D3 supplement, a D3 supplement, and about 3000mcg of B12. It usually coincided with my pre-workout drink (Muscle Marinade).
    I always had a good pump going, despite the fact my workouts didn't really lean towards producing a pump. Short rep ranges & longer rest periods characterized my workouts most days, but I could still get in a good pump (especially in conjunction with Muscle Marinade). On its own, it performed quite well, on bench (chest) days I could always get a nice yoke pump going.
    As a testosterone booster, I would have to say it did work rather well. I leaned out well enough despite no major changes to my diet or workout, and saw increases to my maxes on bench press and military press. In addition I saw strength increases to all other lifts, usually within the 10-15lb range. Granted, these are usually assistance lifts & I usually don't go for broke in terms of massive weight, but I did find myself lifting more for them. Also, I started to develop some acne towards the end of the tub. Considering the weather had been somewhat dry, I don't have anything else to attribute the acne too lol.

VALUE: A+
    Granted, I got this for fee (in terms of money); I still feel that D-Pol is one helluva value.
    Some prices for comparison:
    NutraPlanet.com: $26.95
    ProHormoneForum.com: $24.95
    LockoutSupplement.com: $22.95
    IllPumpYouUp.com: $22.45
    Vitamin Shoppe: $31.99
    I feel it is important to keep in mind, that D-Pol is 2 products in one: a pump supplement & testosterone booster (DAA). So, right off the bat value is going to score high.
    At about $25, depending where you go, I feel it's a good deal. There are about 30 servings, roughly 6 weeks worth on a 5-day workout split. On average, I workout 5 days a week, so this lasted me a little over 6 weeks in total. On average it's going to run just under $1 in most situations. Considering I've paid considerably more for considerably less, I'd say it's a good deal.

OVERALL: A
    I really liked D-Pol, and only wish I had another tub. I really like it as a testosterone booster, & the pump you get most definitely does not hurt things. The profile is solid top to bottom IMO, and certain little additions to the profile set it apart from the competition. I got good-great pumps from D-Pol, & feel it worked real well as a testosterone booster. The fact it's2 products in one, set sit apart from a lot of supplements in terms of value IMO.
    D-Pol is quite popular, & I feel for good reason. If you haven't already, suggest giving it a go. Hell, you'll be killing 2 birds with one stone.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good To Great Pumps
    • 2 Products In One
    • Increased Strength/endurance

Posted April 8, 2012
      On my second tub and loving DPOL so far. Glad it worked for you too!

Posted April 8, 2012
      I'm glad you got this for fee :D

Posted April 8, 2012
      5STARS,I have been taking these for 3 months and love the pumps it gives me ,how long should I take it before taking a breakfrom it?

Posted April 8, 2012
      ^ with test boosters in general, I've noticed some what of a diminishing returns past week 8. I've ran some before at 12wks, & towards the end it seemed as if the effects leveled off considerably.
      I will say they should be run close to 8wks. Best gains have usually been weeks 4-8. I ran D-Pol for about 6wks, & I would say that is about good enough.

kcrit

Posted April 8, 2012
      I just bought my first tub and am itching to use it. I just had surgery on my jaw, so Ive got to hold off a week, but Im planning on doing 2 workouts a day. Any idea on if you could double up with the D-pol, or have you tried it?

Posted April 9, 2012
      ^ I haven't tried doubling up the servings of D-Pol, so I'm not entirely sure I would recommend doing that.

Posted April 9, 2012
      I'm not really familiar with DAA.. do you need any kind of post hormonal?

Posted April 9, 2012
      ^ No, you don't need any PCT or anything like that.

Posted April 9, 2012
      would takeing this at 19 be ok? and do i need anything with it or can i just add it to my stack of proteins and creatine, vitamins ext.

Posted April 9, 2012
      ^ at 19 it may prove to be just a waste of money. Yer hormones have or are peaking, & so the effects of any test booster will be minimal at best.

Now, you still could use D-Pol & it could still work great for you, but the odds are against you.

Posted April 9, 2012
      Gotta say guys DPol is the real deal... used it as a PCT & retained a lot of my gains I obtained while on cycle... Starting my 2nd tub now & loving it!!

Posted April 10, 2012
      Did you become more vascular 24/7 or just while working out?

Posted April 10, 2012
      ^ On days I took it, pretty much from my workout on.

MMAFreak

Great in the Value department

So there have been a lot of reviews coming in on D-Pol lately and I thought I would throw mine out there as well. Big thanks to Grambo from Purus Labs for the opportunity to review this product and as usual thanks to the expert reviewer program.

--Overview--

So basically...

--Overview--

So basically what you have is a DAA based product in pill form with the added benefits of B Vitamins, Vitamin D3 and Nitrates. I like that it is a simple profile of ingredients present in their effective doses. So many companies use the kitchen sink method and hide amounts behind a prop blend. I have come to respect that Purus always seems to disclose what is in their products and that the ingredients are always present in the correct dosage.

--Taste--

No taste to speak of since they are pills but I will say that the one downside to this product is the fact that the pills are freakin huge. But if you have ever taken Animal Paks these should pose no challenge to you. As far as the dosing protocol goes it is pretty simple. Three pills an hour before workout on training days and three pills first thing in the morning on off days.

--Effectiveness--

So this go around I used D-Pol as a part of my PCT from a Trenazone/Ultradrol cycle. D-Pol was actually all I used as a pre-workout supplement my entire PCT. I would normally have stacked in a PWO but my cycle really raised my BP and I wanted to get all my vitals back in check ASAP. So I decided to leave stimulants out of the equation for a while.(it was back to perfect in three weeks) I was actually pleasantly surprised at the effects of D-Pol as a standalone PWO. It did produce some slightly better than average pumps and I generally felt pretty good through my entire workout as far as energy levels go.

Obviously this was only one part of my PCT so I am not giving this credit as a miracle supplement but it definitely played its part in what I would consider my most successful and well executed PCT of all time. I actually had almost no strength and weight loss which is just unheard of for me.

Compared to a basic DAA supplement D-Pol stands out for sure. You get the benefits of DAA with a few added bonuses combined with the convenience of pill form at a reasonable cost. What more do you want?

--Value--

Great in the Value department as well! For right around twenty bucks you can grab a month supply of D-Pol. There are cheaper options available as far as DAA goes but as I said you get some added benefits with D-Pol and the convenience of pills over powder. For me it is worth the extra few bucks that you would spend over a traditional DAA supplement. If your in the market for a natural test booster and you've got twenty bucks to spend then this is your best bet.

--Final Thoughts--

I have said all that I can and need to say about this product. If you need a solid test booster for any purpose I highly recommend that you give D-Pol a try!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Simple But Effective Profile

Posted April 1, 2012
      You guys are killing these reviews! I almost feel stupid for not having tried this yet. :(

Posted April 1, 2012
      solid review. i think this might be my favorite natural supp

This is one of the best supplements I have tried

Alright, Alright, Alright... you gon' learn today.

Alright, Alright, Alright... you gon' learn today.

So I have a review for the incredible D-Pol, I know that everybody is sick of reading them, but it is impossible to deny how good this product is. It is simply one of the best test boosters/pump supp I have ever used. It delivered pumps since the first dosage and the effects just kept improving.

Effectiveness(10/10): I simply loved it. Since the first time I used it, I noticed a tremendous pump and vascularity in my arms, forearms, shoulder and lower abs. The pumps were painful in my arms, and my shoulders and traps felt stiff after every workout. Another thing I loved about it is that I looked very vascular throughout the entire day.

On the test boosting properties, they are hard to measure because there is no bloodwork, but I saw signs of increased level of testosterone. Awful Acne on my back, increased sex drive, aggressiveness in the gym, better performance and felt much stronger; I could do an extra set of heavy weights.

Taste/Dosage (8/10): I do like that is only 3 tablets that you have to take, but they are HUGE! another problem with them is that they are very dry and chalky which makes it more difficult to swallow and you either have to cover them with saliva or drink them with juice to pass them down. I found it a little inconvenient that you have to eat a small meal with this; I workout early in the morning and I don't like waking extra early for a supplement, however, the necessity of a small meal is almost null. You can take this with a slice of bread and almond butter and milk, something with fat for the vitamin D in it.

Value(10/10): You get 2 in 1 supp with D-Pol. A test booster and a pump supplement and at a affordable price. The average price is $26 for a full month supply which comes to A $1.15 per serving if my math is correct lol.

Cons: Big chalky and dry tablets, back acne , but this is not going to stop from buying this again.

Overall(10/10): This is one of the best supplements I have tried in a long time, at first I thought I was just having a placebo effect with my vascularity and pumps, but as soon as finished it, I noticed the difference in my workouts. I am in love with d-pol and I will use it again because it is worth every penny and besides I love the fact that purus labs discloses the amounts of all the ingredients. If I was you, I would get me one now lol.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Strength/endurance
      • Fantastic Pumps
      • Cheap
      • Pills Are Very Dusty... Its Not Too Bad

Posted March 30, 2012
      i spent the last hour trying to find a meme to reply to yours, but it was futile

<3 u Chi.

line6reed

Posted March 30, 2012
      nice review im new to this site right now im taking c20 erase and i wanna add dpol what do you think im currently 6 ft 177 12% bf i wanna get down to 9% any advice would apreacate it also im in the army and run 10 miles a week and jump rope 15mins 4 days a week thanks

Posted March 30, 2012
      Would I need to cycle off of this with some sort of post hormonal therapy?