Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > ProSupps > Mr. Hyde

ProSupps Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde ProSupps
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (24 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Driven Sports Craze Reviews
Craze (80 Reviews)
BSN NO-Xplode 2.0 Reviews
NO-Xplode 2.0 (67 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Micro Reviews
Jack3d Micro (58 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Deal Of The Day: Pro Supps Pre-Workout 2 For $50 Mr. Hyde or Dr Jekyll At GNC.
Deal of the day, Pro Supps pre-workout 2 for $50 Mr. Hyde or Dr Jekyll at GNC.c...

Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde has anyone read this book before?
just wondering if anyone here has read this book by christian thibaudeau and ant...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Mr. Hyde Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Mr. Hyde Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (19)
  • Good Value (17)
  • Good Taste (16)
  • Good Focus (15)
  • Sometimes Crash Afterwards (7)
  • Bad Taste (4)
  • Big Time Crash (3)
  • Not A Big Pump (3)
April 18, 2014

Meuth

Reviews: 40

Age: 37

April 18, 2014
I became.....well a happy monster! What will you become?

For some strange reason, I ran out of pre-workout a couple of months ago. I started looking around and was trying to find something that I had wanted to try for a while. I saw Mr. Hyde and at a good deal so I purchased some to give it a run. I’ve wanted to try this for a while but just never got any for whatever reason. If nothing else, it has one of the best names for a pre because it has you thinking you’ll turn into a monster!

Taste 9/10

I had the Red Razz flavor and I have to say, I really liked it. It was sweet and not too tart and a refreshing change from the blue razz and fruit punches. Sometimes I mixed it with DPOL Custard Cream too on the way to the gym and it mixed well with that even though it might sound disgusting. They did a good job on the flavoring here.

Profile 8/10

4 blends but nothing overly special here.

Strength Matrix 5000mg

Beta Alanine

Creatine Hydrochloride

L-Leucine

L-Citrulline Malate

Argmatine Sulfate

Caffeine Matrix 419mg

Caffeine Anhydrous

InfinergyTM (Dicaffeine Malate)- caffeine bound to malic acid to help in absorbtion

Caffeine Citrate-fast acting

Intensity Matrix 194mg

Swertia chirayita- glucose metabolism and may act as an anti-inflammatory. Very few studies

Acacia rigidula-may lower blood pressure and is used in weight loss for feeling full.

N-Isopropyloctopamine (WHAT?)- balance out neurotransmitters/mood enhancer/anabolic agent/weight loss

Rauwolfia Vornitoria Root-promotes healthy cell regulation

Yohimbe Bark Extract-sexual function but more for athletic endurance here

Focal Martix

Pikatropin ®- cognitive enhancer

Nobile Orchid Dendrobium Stem Extract –Supposed to replace DMAA

N-Phenylacetyl-L- prolylglycine ethyl ester-Increased focus and concentration as well as improved cognitive functions.

Effectivness 8.5/10

So you can look at what’s in the blends and see that it seems that a lot of things are underdosed. With 5 grams in the strength matrix, it’s hard to believe there is enough of anything in there. I did have slight BA tingles in fingers, lips, and cheeks when I upped my dose but nothing crazy. I can’t say that I noticed any big strength differences with this but adding 5g of creatine mono (which came with my deal) did help. The pump was noticeable but nothing mind blowing but then again, this isn’t a PUMP product.

The Energy Matrix has 419mg of caffeine! I can tell you that I’m a stim junkie and at 275#, it takes a lot to tweak me. I never felt totally wigged out on this but I could feel the energy for sure. If I took it on an empty stomach, it would upset my stomach a little because of the stims. Be aware of the amount of stims in this before you go overboard!

Intensity matrix was where this really shined for me! From what I read, the N-Isopropyloctopamine is a very effective mood enhancer. I’m here to tell you, this stuff would make me so happy about 20 minutes into my workout. It was crazy the feeling that would overcome me. I clown in the gym a lot anyway but this was different. I’d walk up to the deadlift bar and start dancing. I mean seriously, the feeling was amazing.

The focal matrix seemed to work pretty decent too. Even though I was “high” from the N-Isopropyloctopamine, when it was go time, that’s all I could think about. My focus is above average anyway but I could tell a difference here.

Value 9/10

You’re looking at getting this for about $30 for 40 servings. I did get up to using 1.5ish eventually but would still say it averaged out to about $1/serving. That’s very good in today’s preworkout world where 2-3 scoops is common. When I bought this, I got their Creatine mono included so the deal was even better.

Overall 8/10

I liked the energy and focus. I loved the feeling. I can say this helped me make it through some workouts that I didn’t have the desire to do for sure with good results. The caffeine didn’t bother me as long as I had something in my stomach but please be aware of what one scoop has in it if you’re sensitive to stims.

I would and will buy this again at some point. It is easily in my top 4 preworkouts as of right now. Give it a shot and see if you become a monster!
  • Mood Enhancer
    August 28, 2012

joeflah13

Reviews: 52

Age: 20

August 28, 2012
     *NOTE: The product I ran was called "Hyde", not "Mr. Hyde". Pro Supps has released 2 separate products. The Hyde has DMAA in it and the Mr. Hyde is a reformulated version without DMAA.

Let me start by saying this preworkout is NOT for everyone! It is very stim heavy, probably even more so than the original Jack3d. BE WARNED! They clearly state on the label not to take more than one scoop, which is always creates issue with underdosing when it comes to concentrated preworkouts. But heed the warning and your stomach will thank you! I'll get into that later.

To start, here's the profile, which I give a solid 8. Very admirable attempt by Pro Supps to create a comprehensive blend here, but I don't like the prop blends...

1 scoop per serving - 40 servings

Strength Matrix - 5000 mg
    Beta alanine, Creatine hydrochloride, L-Leucine, L-Citrulline malate, agmatine sulfate

Caffeine Matrix - 419 mg
    caffeine anhydrous, caffeine citrate, Infinergy (dicaffeine malate)

Intensity Matrix - 83 mg
    1,3-Dimethyl hydrochloride, pikatropin (pikamilon), yohimbe bark extract, rauwolfia vomitoria root extract (std. min. 90 % alpha-yohimbine)

Since you're limited to one scoop, pretty much everything in the strength matrix is underdosed with the possible exception of Creatine HCl and Agmatine Sulfate. Both of those are effective at doses around 1 g, but I can't confirm or deny the amounts because I simply don't have that info.

The citrulline and the beta alanine, on the other hand, are clearly underdosed. You can tell by feel alone. I wouldn't get the BA tingle or would only get it very mildly on my lips upon drinking it. I can tell that fatigue is delayed during my workouts, which is usually an indicator of the BA. But I credit this more to the Creatine HCl working in conjunction with the low amounts of BA because they work well synergystically.

And citrulline gives me a "wet" pump where my muscles look like they are blown up a bit with water... a less dry and veiny look than an Agmatine or nitrate pump. And even though I do notice a pump from this product consistently, I can tell it's from the Agmatine because it's a dryer look with less swelling.

As far as the Leucine goes, it is the prime muscle building amino. But it is most likely underdosed as well and I am in the school of thought that the other two BCAA's (Isoleucine, Valine) are necessary for Leucine to work it's best.

For the energy and intensity matrices, they are essentially all stimulants. That adds up to 500+ mg per scoop. Like I said, VERY stim heavy.

Caffeine, 1,3, and yohimbine are the only ingredients I readily recognize, and I personally like all 3 of them. But the other forms of caffeine really kick your ass!

Pro Supps claims that the caffeine citrate is a faster acting form of caffeine, and I can say the stim effect did kick in within a few minutes after consuming. And the Infinergy is caffeine bound to malic acid, which apparently aids in absorption and replenishes energy more rapidly. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here because I just can't get over how powerful the stims in this are!

The rest of the ingredients are nootropic agents, like the pikatropin. It's not intense tunnel vision but focus is definitely up during my workouts.

It seems that for all of it's shortcomings in the profile, Hyde has a standout point.

Another standout point and bad point combo: taste and mixability. Taste I'll give an 8.5, mixability I'll give a 6.5.

I got the watermelon flavor but this also comes in fruit punch. I decided to get watermelon because you actually get less grams/scoop but the same amount of effective ingredients as the fruit punch. I figured I’d skip out on the extra gram or so of fillers.

The watermelon tastes great in about 10 ounces of cold water. The smell is good as well. Watermelon may take a try or two to get used to, but after you’re in the clear. It’s not something you look forward to drinking like Supp D or the old Assault, but it’s enjoyable and finishes smooth with no aftertaste.

The mixability on the other hand… pretty bad. This stuff foams up in the shaker no matter how much water you use. And it takes 3 or 4 refills with a bit of water just to get all of the stuff off the sides. The powder doesn’t leave any clumps, and I don’t care all that much about the foam, but it’s just annoying to deal with.

For value, I have to give Hyde a 9. There are truly 40 servings in a tub because 1 scoop is enough. I found this online for as cheap as $26 but I paid about $35. The regular value would be $.65/workout and mine would be $.86/workout. Either way, very pocket friendly.

For effectiveness, I’ll give Hyde an 8. I basically explained effectiveness in the ingredient profile but I’ll touch on it a bit more. Endurance is up, pumps are noticeable, energy and focus are WAY up, and strength increases are decent enough to mention. Not like the old Assault where you felt like you’re hitting another gear, but this definitely puts you in the frame of mind and state of body to lift.

The caveat with Hyde is that you GOT to use 1 scoop, no more. Both me and my friend had crazy stomach problems and felt like complete crack heads after taking 1.5 scoops. We both crashed incredibly hard too.

Skip out on trying to bump up the dosage of the ingredients by going over one scoop. I had lingering health problems (general sickness and stomach problems) ever since trying 1.5 scoops, and my friend can’t even open his tub of Hyde without feeling like throwing up anymore.

Save the time and money and take Pro Supps up on their warning.

Overall, Hyde garners an 8. It’s an above average preworkout that will definitely give you the energy boost, focus, and the pumps you need for a grueling workout. It lacks a bit in the strength department, and the prop blends are an indicator that most ingredients aren’t at an efficient dose which is never a good thing.

Don’t be a hero, stick to one scoop, and Hyde will do is job. I recommend cycling this pre in if you’re looking for a high-stim option.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Pumps
    • Can Only Take One Scoop
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    Nice novel young trainee. Well done.

Reply #2:
    Blade410
    Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 62
    Reputation: +2877
    I want to stack mr Hyde with dr jeckle.

Reply #3:
    NateW27
    NateW27

Joined: 2/2014
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +14
    Just picked myself up some Mr. Hyde, and got ProSupps Creatine 300 for free with the deal. Have used many samples of Mr.Hyde and liked it. Time to run a full cycle with it.

March 23, 2014

Slammis

Reviews: 1

Age: 25

March 23, 2014
    To much of good thing kinda stinks.

Hey all I'm pretty new to this whole SR thing and kinda just stumbled upon it when looking for some answers to a question I had.

So as an athlete I'm all about optimizing my performance - I want to compete in pankration which is a demanding sport (normally just do ju jitsu and kickboxing events.

I tried Hyde because it was on sale my my local Vitamin Shoppe and because at the time I was trying many different PW's in order to find one I actually liked.

The first thing I'll talk about is the taste and mix-ability; I bought watermelon flavor and man does this stuff taste good! Other products I tried such as N.O. Explode and Muscle Fuel don't taste that great and don't mix that well.

However during my workouts I often felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach and felt way to over hyped from this product to focus. Anyone who competes knows the dry mouth and rapid heart beat Adrenalin rush that can actually decrease your performance if not kept in check and that's what I felt like on this product.

Besides the giant burst of energy I didn't even feel a pump on this product which made me wonder why I took it in the first place. After a few weeks of taking it I noticed noticeable crashes on days I took Hyde than on days I didn't and some nights I even had trouble sleeping.

Eventually I simply built up a tolerance to this product all together and felt next to nothing when taking it. However; I only ever took 1 scoop as one scoop contains 419mg of Caffeine and any more than that in a day is well beyond any recommended dosage.

While many consider Hyde to be the pinnacle of intensity I rather like it's counterpart Dr. Jekyll as it has similar Beta Alanine levels (hyde: 2500mg, Jekyll: 2000mg) The same amount of L-Leucine, same of amount of creatine, Less caffeine (140mg I believe)and I felt way more out of of Jekyll's pump matrix than anything Hyde had to offer.

I will offer this to Hyde: I saw awesome strength increases (It was during this time I had a 5RM of 355 on my Squat) however I saw the same increases on Jekyll and could focus better.

The last part of the review is price and this is where Hyde wins. Price/serving of Hyde at my local shop is around $1.05 where Jekyll is around $1.50 so the price value is great!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Strength
    • To Hyped Up

joeb70

Reviews: 4

Age: 34

March 2, 2014
    Never Hyde from a workout!

Maaaan!!! This is an awesome pre workout! You get great pumps, good clean energy, focus, the beta-alanine isn't over powering like some supplements, no crash, the taste is awesome. To quote Varsity blues, "It's a 10 a f'in 10!!!" (had to say it) Best of all you can get 40 servings for around 29.99 if you shop around. Hyde is in my top 5 for pre workout supplements and highly recommend it to anyone whose looking to breeze through a tough workout!
      February 23, 2014

Yoshio

Reviews: 12

Age: 21

February 23, 2014
      The one in a million.

This reviews a little late but it has to be said.
      There comes a time in the supplement game when one product stands out and can either accelerate or burn out in controversy. Mr. Hyde is the one that excels and remains on store shelves (with a minor subtraction of 1,3) and satisfies any stim junkies needs.

Price: I paid a solid $25 for a 20 serving tub. I wasn't looking for a long term stay with this so the 20 serving is a god send. Also I simply cut the scoops in half and stack it with Jekyll. So with careful conserving I can make this last a good 30 sessions. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

Mixability: The powder has no thick clumps or nothing dense that'll sing. Pure powder that'll blend beautifully to the shake of your shaker cup. No worries here.

Taste: I got Fruit Punch, it's a classic choice and safe if your not comfortable with new flavors. They have watermelon but I don't like watermelon in general. And might I say the taste is the best of all categories in my opinion! Reason being is that it tastes like red sweettart! No after taste or chemical taste, just a sweet drink you could down all day!

Effects: First 10 minutes I feel the caffeine rush hit me like a ton of bricks!!! 400 mg per scoop people, this is no joke. The energy rush will wake you up and make it your life mission to get into the gym! I was however sensitive to the stims so the first try I felt jittery and shaky but I grooved into it slowly and now it's all in control.
      The focus will set in but not a tunnel vision kind of deal, just a simple "get the job done" mentality.
      I stayed in the gym an extra hour making a new excuse to work another muscle so my arm day turned to shoulder day and ab day and a little legs too. Yeah, it's that much energy!
      The pumps felt a little lacking on the side. I broke new PRs, but didn't get that swole feeling (unless I threw in Jekyll).

The pre is solid, it's just for those who have high tolerance that it's more suited for. I do want to note that I lost some hunger after taking this so if your bulking, just a word to the wise.

If you purchase this I recommend the Jekyll stack. These two Pre really pack the punch of a lifetime. It's pump, energy, focus and endurance that last enough time for you to break records. If your in the market looking for something new, head down for Hyde. There are no regrets with this little guy!

• Not A Big Pump
      February 5, 2014

livetoday823

Reviews: 10

Age: 34

February 5, 2014
      Mr. Hyde, not Hyde

I took the new Mr. Hyde, sans DMAA. I think to compensate for the dmaa free formula, they packed a whooping 419mg of caffeine in their new formula. I consume roughly 500mg-600mg daily (including my coffee habit) so I can't do the whole scoop Monday-Fri (squeeze my gym sessions in after work).

Right away, I love how Pro Supps listed the amounts and dosaging, which is transparent and helps us plan our nutrition regimen. Not many companies do this so shout out Pro Supps!

Effectiveness; 7.5-9.5. Why the range? I use half a scoop on weekdays and the occasional full scoop on Saturdays. At half scoop, I feel a bit of the stim but thankfully no shaking hands syndrome. I do feel like when I'm using the full scoop, I'm getting a full pump, easily hitting my 1mr on the flat bench and back squat. That said, on the full scoop, I do get a slight comedown, like almost if I'm low on insulin sometimes. Will need to do a more thorough documentation of what I eat that day to confirm. Half scoop, unfortunately, I'm getting just enough but not the maximum dosaging I need.

I stack this with their No3 Drive, so again, I'm not 100% sure if it's a synergistic effect. I have tried each one by itself a couple times, and get similar pump/results, so go figure.

Ingredients: 9. Packs all the stuff you need, 5 grams of beta alanine, creatine, agamtine, citrulline you name it. Then you of course you get the overdose of caffeine and the unique ingredient, pikatropin, which is suppose to be a cognitive enhancer. I certainly hope their next batch of Mr. Hyde will come in around 300mg of caffeine for a full dose.

Value. 9 For the $32, the ingredients you get, I would definitely say a great deal.

Taste. 9, No complaints here but taste is least important to me.
      • Sometimes Crash Afterwards
      January 27, 2014

Dutchblend

Reviews: 2

Age: 25

January 27, 2014
      MR. HYDE.. will I become the monster ?

Hey guys, been a long time lurker on supplement reviews, now I think it’s time I write my own review on some of the products I’ve used. This will be my first review any pointers or tips are very welcome.
      I’ve been training for almost 2 years with the first half year losing weight, with this in mind I sticked to 1 brand with 1.3 which was my money maker. Since the ban on 1.3 I’ve been looking for that go to pwo. After trying out so many pwo's on the market I found this one standing out from the others.
      Taste/Mix.:(9/10)
      I always go for watermelon, the powder was still powder no big clunks or hard mash like some others. Has a nice smell to it which immediately wants you to try it out! Starting out I took 1 big scoop, the product doesn’t recommend more than 1 . The powder mixed well after 2 spins of my fork. The taste was good!!!! Pretty sweet with no bitterness like some pwo’s out on the market. It also didn’t gave me a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

Effectiveness:(8/10)
      I would give this a good 8. It does what it’s supposed to do. One thing I notice about this product is the way it hits you. With other pre workouts it takes a good 15 to 30 min to kick in. But with Mr. Hyde I already feel the product kicking in after a few minutes. After a few minutes I notice myself getting pumped up with energy and shortly after you get the tinteling feeling of the beta alanine. Starting my workout I clearly notice I have more energy than normal. I also notice my Focus was heightened as well.
      Well these are all the positive effects you clearly notice there is one downside though. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone that has a weak stomach, it gets awhile before you adapt. When I first started Mr. Hyde my stomach would get upset. But after a toilet break the feeling was gone and You’re ready to go.
      Value:(8/10)
      40 servings package. Serving size 1. With me never exceeding 1,5 scoops this lasted me well over a month. I paid € 29,90 for it which would be around 35 dollar. For me this is the average price for a pre workout supplement. For a product that delivers I think the price is good!
      ****** Pro sups Mr. Hyde versus Dr. Jackell******
      I want to add another thing to the list. On my second order of Mr. Hyde they accidently delivered Dr. Jackell so I had the chance to test that one also. If you compare them both to each other the effects of Mr. Hyde are way more intense then . Dr. Jackell. I am guessing that Mr. Hyde is probably the renewed formula but I’m not sure. So if you were not sure which one of the two to choose. Mr. Hyde is the winner by a long shot
      Overall:(8/10)
      Looking back at Mr. Hyde I most definitely would recommend everyone to at least try it once. Beats most bigger expensive brands like for instance BSN. The pricing is good and so is the result. The product has no “ Chrash “ and I can’t really say anything bad about Mr. Hyde.

• Running To Bathroom
      Reply #1:
      tiktik
      tiktik

Joined: 3/2013
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +331
      It's not bad for a first review,
      stick with us long enough and you'll get it ;).

As for Jekyll vs mr Hyde.

One is more of a pump product (Jekyll) as that profile is considerably less on stimulants such as caffeine and others.

Mr Hyde has some thing like 400mg of caffeine plus additional stimulant per scoop, so it gives quite a big difference between the two.

Reply #2:

Joined: 5/2013
      Reputation: +290
      Tik was correct in saying that it's more about pump in terms of Jekyll. Jekyll only has 100mg of caffeine, but much more citrulline, at matinee, and it has norvaline whereas Hyde misses this last ingredient. One is meant for stim fiends, the other isn't, obviously. I like to use Jekyll from time to time before my late night workouts as Hyde would keep me up for hours

Reply #3:

Joined: 5/2013
      Reputation: +290
      I meant agmatine! Not matinee hhaha damn autocorrect!

January 15, 2014

MultiVitamin

Reviews: 13

Age: 19

January 15, 2014
      Mr. Hyde; one scoop does it

I want to make it clear that I used Mr. Hyde, not Hyde (contains 1,3)

Effectiveness(8/10):
      I want to start off saying this is a very effective pre-workout. I chose it to get away from the 1,3 scene. I love 1,3 and have used many pre-workouts containing it. It began giving me negative affects, stun dick being the worst (more bothersome now that I have a gf, who I usually hang out with after my lift). Needless to say, it delivered in all aspects that attain to 1,3. I had good focus, more energy, and strength increase. No stim dick either! Lol. It was a very clean feeling energy, and honestly I prefer the feeling/energy I get from this than 1,3. It provided okay pumps, but nothing amazing. Though this doesn't affect my view on it (I don't buy pre-workouts for pumps)

Value(9/10):
      I found this very cheap, and even for those of you who don't search endlessly for the best deal you can find, it's still a very competitively priced products (in comparison to other pre's). I never stacked with Dr. Jekyll, but you can buy the stack for ~$60 (awesome deal)

Overall(8/10):
      Overall I give it an 8, which is a good rating to me. For not having 1,3 I think this is an awesome pre-workout. Focus, energy, and strength are all there. I tried watermelon and it tasted great, mixed well. To top it all off its 1 scoop, and gives you 40serv(I believe off the top). I'd recommend to anyone as its a great pre, and esp to anyone who (like myself) is trying to move away from 1,3 containing pre's.
        January 13, 2014

Age: 23

January 13, 2014
        Mr. Hyde- Truly a shock to the system

What up Ladies and Gent of SR. Today I will take a look at hands down my favorite pre on the market today. Mr. Hyde comes out of ProSupps as part of the Jekyll and Hyde combo, which is showing a lot more promise after revamping some of their product line. Jekyll is geared more towards pump while Hyde is geared around energy. This split gives an option for both stim sensitive and stim craving enthusiasts. Let it be known that Mr. Hyde is strong and I mean STRONG. Let’s jump right in shall we.

Profile- 9

N-Methyl Tyramine- 50mg
        Hordenine- 50mg
        Yohimbe Bark Extract- 2mg
        Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine)- 2mg

Profile wise it has all the goodies. Joeflah put out a very detailed breakdown of what the greater and lesser known ingredients do, but all around the only thing I have ever added is Citrulline for more pump, but over all I feel this was as close as a 10 can get for a pre.

Effectiveness- 9
        In the words of Marc Lobliner..BOOM!! This pre really takes off for me. Obviously with the insanely high amount of stims, how could you not get wired. It wasn’t a nasty jittery stim which was nice, but more along the lines of I never really tired quickly mentally. Sometimes when I’m going through a heavy day, I don’t really feel like I have the energy to do HIIT cardio afterwards, but while on Hyde I have enough in the tank. The beta-alanine gave me a great tingle, but at 2.5g I would sure hope it would. I got a nice pump from the Agmatine, although I always required more Citrulline to get an intense pump over the norm. The added gram of Creatine Hydrochloride is right around where you would want it to help increase ATP, although between hydro and mono, Creapure always showed more promise in my physique. Additionally, I feel the Leucine was just an added bonus, but not really of substance.

Value- 9
        This is a “true” one scooper pre workout.The standard size of this bottle is 40 servings for around $35 (about $0.87 per serving) depending on where you go. The flavors are Grape, Blue Razz, Lemon Razz, Orange Guava, Fruit Punch, and Watermelon (with Fruit Punch and Watermelon coming in exclusive size of 48 servings (comes to $0.77 per serving) which helps the value score). It mixes great and I’ve had all but Blue Razz and Lemon Razz, each tasting pretty good. Grape was hands down my favorite being close to grape Kool-aid.

Overall- 9
        For a pre, all I ever expect is energy, pump, and focus. This provides more than enough energy, yet it lacks in the pump department which is the one leering flaw. For a good price and great effects, I really enjoyed Mr. Hyde. It definitely needs to be cycled because of the high amount of stims, but is really worth a go. I would recommend trying a half scoop first to assess tolerance because of the Yohimbe, but even half a scoop can be enough for the less stim craving lifters.

Till next time,

Reviews: 4

Age: 20

December 16, 2013
        Ridiculous energy!

Mr. Hyde came highly recommended from a lot of different places so I decided to try it for myself and WOW!!! My workout intensity went way up when I was on this because I felt like I had unlimited energy.

Ingredient Profile:
        N-Methyl Tyramine 50 mg
        Hordenine 50 mg
        Yohimbe Bark Extract 2 mg
        Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine) 2 mg
        * Percent daily value not established.
        Other Ingredients:
        Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Silica, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40.

Effectiveness: 10/10...The most energy I've ever had with a preworkout. I haven't had tingles for a long time since the first time I tried Taze-3. This delivered tingles all over my body, and I felt ten times more focused in the gym when I used this compared to any others. I felt like I could do the extra rep that I sometimes fell short on. This brought exactly what I thought it would, and what everybody talked about. It's very rare that you get exactly what somebody tells you with a preworkout, but this one did exactly what everybody told me it should.

Value: 7/10...I bought it from a store that just opened in my city called Supplement City. It's a little shop in a strip mall so I decided to check them out a week after they opened. I like to help out a small business if their price is reasonable, and at $34.99 with a free shaker bottle, this was a good deal for me. For the best preworkout I've ever had for half the price of my second favorite, I'll take it.

Side Effects: There was only two times where I felt negative side effects. I felt like I was in a caffeine overload and my heart was beating incredibly fast on my drive home from the gym. I've felt this before, however. The first time I ever used a preworkout I had this same feeling and I think the only reason this supplement made me feel this way was the fact I've never tried one this strong, and both instances were in the first week.

Overall: 9/10...I really liked this preworkout and will continue to use it. The intensity of my workouts is better than it ever has been, and I am starting to lean out even more as a result of that. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to take their workout to a whole new level. I expected a run of the mill, maybe a bit stronger experience and got a way better one than I ever e expected.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Focus
        • Rapid Heartbeat After Workout

Have you used Mr. Hyde? Submit your own Review!