CLA

By: Optimum

CLA is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by Optimum. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

What should I take with CLA?
mkwan
  December 16, 2010

Optimum CLA, CLA is scientifically proven to trim those unwanted fats into muscles, before this I was at it with Hydroxycut Advanced to boost my motabolism and it kinda work, it was costly so decided to change to CLA;

Taste: N/A - No taste, but the softgel is almost half your thumb, so Im not sure what other opinions will be.

Effectiveness: 8/10 - CLA does work overtime, stack it with either Flaxseed Oil or Fish Oil so the Omega 6 doesnt get too much in your body as you gotta have even amount of Omegas 3 6 9 in your body. It worked for me after 2 bottle, I started noticing those so-called 'surfer's abs' appearing after 2 months of cardio, sit-ups and etc. With the correct diet and exercise regime, this does work overtime.

Side effects: N/A - No weird burp taste.

Value: 8/10 - Its worth the money if those other weight loss product is too expensive, I recommend you get 2 bottles of it or if theres the 180 softgel, get that one.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Builds Abs
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.