ZMA

By: GNC

ZMA is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by GNC. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Does ZMA work?

I typically stay away from GNC products but I happened to get a decent deal on a bottle of this when shopping there for something else. I took the whole bottle and was quite impressed with how well I slept. The biggest downside to these pills aren't the overly-inflated price but the aweful smell of them. They could have put a capsule or coating on these or something to prevent that smell of dirty feet and this product would be a lot better. As for now, I would recommend this if you happen to be a GC member and shop there often but if you see Optimum's ZMA, get that instead.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sleep
  • Good To Stack With Other Test Boosters.

I have had trouble sleeping during the day as I work nights. I got this mostly for the sleep effect and it does seem to help. I had tried melatonin in the past and that didn't help. I did take this once with a remaining melatonin and it zonked me for about 10 hours and was groggy for the rest of the day. I don't want that. The ZMA helps me get about 6-8 of good sleep. I haven't noticed any other effects good or bad.
It smells pretty bad, but can't really taste it. I take it about a half hour after workout and that is right before going to bed. Might try the Optimum...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sleep
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.